PDA

View Full Version : One St Michael (D12, Freehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

Pages : 1 [2] 3

absolutwild
23-06-09, 16:32
hi
i found pictures of the kitchen and bedroom at one of the property websites... i have a friend in furniture biz and he told me he is supplying the cupboards. so this is how they look like... actually, dont really like this kind of system cupboards. guess have to live with it!

LadyInPink
23-06-09, 16:47
hi
i found pictures of the kitchen and bedroom at one of the property websites... i have a friend in furniture biz and he told me he is supplying the cupboards. so this is how they look like... actually, dont really like this kind of system cupboards. guess have to live with it!

wow...where you found these photos ? can give us the website ? Is this 3 rooms ? or 2 rooms ? which model ?

absolutwild
23-06-09, 16:54
i think it is for 2 bedder. at the look of the kitchen, the fridge has to be of a certain size. not sure if it is applicable to 3 bedder or not
in any case, i prefer wood kind of cabinets... not aluminum type... tomorrow strike 4d then i change the cabinets. haha!
oh... the url http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/419885/for-sale-one-st-michael-s

wow...where you found these photos ? can give us the website ? Is this 3 rooms ? or 2 rooms ? which model ?

LadyInPink
25-06-09, 17:01
Hi,

Good News...i received TOP letter from Lawyer liao....:D

absolutwild
25-06-09, 18:14
what does it say? when to collect keys? you got it thru the lawyer or from your own mail?

Hi,

Good News...i received TOP letter from Lawyer liao....:D

LadyInPink
25-06-09, 18:17
what does it say? when to collect keys? you got it thru the lawyer or from your own mail?

Not yet collecting the key. My lawyer forward the TOP letter from developer and need to pay the stamp duty liao....after paid...then...they will proceed with key collection ba.

absolutwild
25-06-09, 18:29
hmm... i already paid the stamp duty. maybe mine is subsale so it was all done. hope to hear news on key collection soon!

quote=LadyInPink]Not yet collecting the key. My lawyer forward the TOP letter from developer and need to pay the stamp duty liao....after paid...then...they will proceed with key collection ba.[/quote]

absolutwild
25-06-09, 18:58
hey... you know what is our facing for stack 02?

Not yet collecting the key. My lawyer forward the TOP letter from developer and need to pay the stamp duty liao....after paid...then...they will proceed with key collection ba.

LadyInPink
25-06-09, 19:27
hey... you know what is our facing for stack 02?

Stack 2's Master bedroom, bedroom 3, and balcony are facing south

LadyInPink
25-06-09, 19:28
Stack 2's bedroom 2 got evening sun (facing west)

alankc68
25-06-09, 23:12
hi anyone knows whats the maintainance for a 2br (936sf)?

tks:)

LadyInPink
26-06-09, 07:35
hi anyone knows whats the maintainance for a 2br (936sf)?

tks:)

Hi,

$252 for 2 bedder

absolutwild
26-06-09, 07:51
my lawyer said not received yet.

wonder if the facing of our place is good :) think will use bedroom 2 as study cum mj room

what is the maintenance of 3 bedder you know?

LadyInPink
26-06-09, 09:25
3 rooms shld be ard $3xx ba...mine is not 3 bedder...mine is 2 bedder...so only morning sun on my master bed room....woow...u are mj lover huh ? :D

absolutwild
26-06-09, 10:33
ya... cos i work from home and look after my own children. so quite free sometimes and play mj at least once or twice a week :)

3 rooms shld be ard $3xx ba...mine is not 3 bedder...mine is 2 bedder...so only morning sun on my master bed room....woow...u are mj lover huh ? :D

LadyInPink
26-06-09, 12:26
wow...so good......envy man...:scared-5:

tan
26-06-09, 19:49
ya... cos i work from home and look after my own children. so quite free sometimes and play mj at least once or twice a week :)

What mj?
Btw,high floor can view the S'pore flyer and should be able to see fireworks....The workmanship good,kitchen sliding is glass door,oven electrolux,sanyo aircon.....overall very nice layout and colour. The design is better than OL (OL already good design)....so cheers!

Here r some pics...from stack 5, no sure if I'm able to upload pics....

nattadecoco
26-06-09, 19:58
What mj?
Btw,high floor can view the S'pore flyer and should be able to see fireworks....The workmanship good,kitchen sliding is glass door,oven electrolux,sanyo aircon.....overall very nice layout and colour. The design is better than OL (OL already good design)....so cheers!

you manage to went up the unit ?

tan
26-06-09, 19:59
dunno how to post pics...try again...sori waited 10mins but can't.....

tan
26-06-09, 20:00
you manage to went up the unit ?

No,my friend work FCL she went down to do some checking so ask her to take some pics for me lor....

tan
26-06-09, 20:58
Hi,still can't post pics what happen to my previous post too...still can't post pics ..even if click attachment but hard to download....u want which pic? kitchen,view,toilet or.....is OSM 4rm.

tan
26-06-09, 21:01
Hi,

Good News...i received TOP letter from Lawyer liao....:Dam

Urs is it request to pay the stamp fees,maintainance 6mths...etc all together?or just the stamp fees alone?

tan
26-06-09, 21:07

They request to pay stampfees alone or together with 6 mths maintainance too?

nattadecoco
26-06-09, 21:29
Hi,still can't post pics what happen to my previous post too...still can't post pics ..even if click attachment but hard to download....u want which pic? kitchen,view,toilet or.....is OSM 4rm.
just wanted to see how te 4room looked like :)
mabye u can email to me ?

LadyInPink
26-06-09, 21:51
They request to pay stampfees alone or together with 6 mths maintainance too?

Just stamp duty. Can email me the photos ?

absolutwild
26-06-09, 22:09
hi
email to me please... i cant wait to have a look too! i had a hard time down loading last time too cos files were too big. but still managed in the end. please try again ok... thank you

absolutwild
26-06-09, 22:11
oh... i was telling lady in pink that i play mahjong and intend to have a study room cum mahjong room...
you saw the pix i posted on OSM? i do not really like the sliding door to the kitchen actually... and the wardrobe doors...
coincidentally, my friend is the one that supplied the wardrobe doors. i think i will get him to change them to black. anyway, will see what i can do with them when we recce the place after we get our keys

What mj?

solarvpower
26-06-09, 22:13
I also have receive the TOP letter from my lawyer. In the letter it say TOP is from 19 Jun 2009 and i have 14 days to pay up stamp duty. I am getting my lawyer to write to CPF to use CPF for stamp duty. But 14 days are very short not sure if CPF can release in time. Anyone in same situation?

absolutwild
26-06-09, 22:15
hi
cos mine is a subsale unit, my stamp duty already paid using cash. but can be refunded back to me from my cpf after completion
if on time to use CPF to pay, good... if not pay by cash first then get it back from CPF later

I also have receive the TOP letter from my lawyer. In the letter it say TOP is from 19 Jun 2009 and i have 14 days to pay up stamp duty. I am getting my lawyer to write to CPF to use CPF for stamp duty. But 14 days are very short not sure if CPF can release in time. Anyone in same situation?

absolutwild
26-06-09, 22:24
oh... i remember now... you can try to lower the resolution of the photos. that way, you will be able to post the pictures

dunno how to post pics...try again...sori waited 10mins but can't.....

alankc68
26-06-09, 23:05
Hi,

$252 for 2 bedder

tks man, hope to be your neighbour real soon...:cheers1:

absolutwild
27-06-09, 21:04
hey... still waiting for you to reply and post the pictures... cannot wait to see them... please post the pictures

What mj?

tan
28-06-09, 00:14

Ok,ur email add pls. The pics post by absolute wind is a 2 bed room at 20 floor.

tan
28-06-09, 00:20
oh... i was telling lady in pink that i play mahjong and intend to have a study room cum mahjong room...
you saw the pix i posted on OSM? i do not really like the sliding door to the kitchen actually... and the wardrobe doors...
coincidentally, my friend is the one that supplied the wardrobe doors. i think i will get him to change them to black. anyway, will see what i can do with them when we recce the place after we get our keys

I c but play mahjong will it disturb the neighbours? if not...then maybe I may join u for a game (beginner). 4rms balcony can see thru ur bedroom 2 and from ur bedroom can see Orchard view also 4rm balcony and room (a bit) too...still can't post here,gv me ur email.

tan
28-06-09, 00:36
just wanted to see how te 4room looked like :)
mabye u can email to me ?

can u receive?

nattadecoco
28-06-09, 00:38
can u receive?

yes ,received . thx =)
btw ,u have a unit there ?

tan
28-06-09, 00:55

When u receive the letter to pay for 6 mths maintainance.... when FCL clear d cheque or cashier order (faster),u r able to collect the key within 3-4days.So rgt now only stamp fees....mm..have to wait for 2nd letter.

absolutwild
28-06-09, 07:36
play mahjong in aircon room will not be disturb neighbours... pm you my email add...

I c but play mahjong will it disturb the neighbours? if not...then maybe I may join u for a game (beginner). 4rms balcony can see thru ur bedroom 2 and from ur bedroom can see Orchard view also 4rm balcony and room (a bit) too...still can't post here,gv me ur email.

absolutwild
28-06-09, 07:41
after key collection, still have to factor in inspection and time for main con to rectify the defects. i think can only start renovation after that. if that is the case, can get everything done and move in by 20 aug or not? sigh

When u receive the letter to pay for 6 mths maintainance.... when FCL clear d cheque or cashier order (faster),u r able to collect the key within 3-4days.So rgt now only stamp fees....mm..have to wait for 2nd letter.

LadyInPink
28-06-09, 15:19
Hi Tan,

Pls email me [email protected]

alankc68
28-06-09, 15:33
can u receive?

hi can email me [email protected]

cheers

antz1974
28-06-09, 16:57
Hi can you email me: [email protected]

Tks

absolutwild
28-06-09, 18:09
hi
i have reduced the resolution...

tan
28-06-09, 20:50
Hi all,absolute wind has help me post the pics.....as above...is stack 5,#2x floor

tan
28-06-09, 20:59
after key collection, still have to factor in inspection and time for main con to rectify the defects. i think can only start renovation after that. if that is the case, can get everything done and move in by 20 aug or not? sigh

For FCL the defects they repair very fast,with 2-3weeks...unless need to change something and they've no stock....gv urself 4-6weeks to move in after u hv collect the keys...depend what renov u want to do.Act everything nicely done up by FCL,u can even shift in w/o doing any renov.

absolutwild
28-06-09, 22:10
oh... there will be many things to do... like the lightings, fixtures (bedframe, study table, cupboards for storage, wallpaper, feature wall, mirror on the wall etc

For FCL the defects they repair very fast,with 2-3weeks...unless need to change something and they've no stock....gv urself 4-6weeks to move in after u hv collect the keys...depend what renov u want to do.Act everything nicely done up by FCL,u can even shift in w/o doing any renov.

LadyInPink
29-06-09, 09:37
woow..tan...your living very big...so envy ...:ashamed1:

LadyInPink
29-06-09, 09:41
woow..tan...your living very big...so envy ...:ashamed1:

I mean living room....39 rite if i m not wrong...

absolutwild
29-06-09, 15:05
i also envy... my dream is to own a 4 bedder or penthouse. 1 room for each kid (i have 2 kids), a study room and my master bed room. and an apartment with cityview and seaview... (hmm... wonder which property in singapore offer such view) and my dream is to strike toto group 1...

I mean living room....39 rite if i m not wrong...

tan
29-06-09, 16:30
lady pink n absolute wind....no need envy .......keep dreaming and one day ur dream house will come true just like me.
I intend to hack a rm to make bigger living room with Japan platform style dining....coz I think rooms is for sleeping only and we spend most of the time with family in living room.

LadyInPink
29-06-09, 21:05
hahha....like tat can meh ?>> :cheers6:....

Hi Tan, does ur fren has 2 bedder's photo ? other than from property guru ??

Regulators
29-06-09, 23:50
no need photo for you lah....you can go there at 2am in the morning just trespass into worksite and climb up the stairs to ur unit and u can bunk there for one nite until morning. if u get caught by workers in the morning before you leave, just say u bought the unit so u have the right to be in it. if you dont get caught on leaving, you can continue doing that everyday until official movein....:doh: :doh:

LadyInPink
30-06-09, 10:11
no need photo for you lah....you can go there at 2am in the morning just trespass into worksite and climb up the stairs to ur unit and u can bunk there for one nite until morning. if u get caught by workers in the morning before you leave, just say u bought the unit so u have the right to be in it. if you dont get caught on leaving, you can continue doing that everyday until official movein....:doh: :doh:

:scared-4: ...oh...so you are the one who always do that ? *Salute*

nattadecoco
30-06-09, 10:12

u also can go bh site n sleep a the site n watch it build day by day till top :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Regulators
30-06-09, 12:13
Sorry i not seow like you...i only recommend it to seow people and you are obviously one from your postings....:D

:scared-4: ...oh...so you are the one who always do that ? *Salute*

Regulators
30-06-09, 12:16
What gives you the impression that i own a unit in BH? I said it is better than OSM does mean i am going to live there. I think you can join that mad Ladyinpink and camp at the OSM contruction site till TOP.

u also can go bh site n sleep a the site n watch it build day by day till top :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LadyInPink
30-06-09, 12:27
Haiz....:doh: ... can u go back to ur BH thread and be the boss there ? dun mess up the thread here....is it wrong to ask for photos ? I know U are the one who keep speculate how bad OSM and how good BH....:hell-hath-no-fury: ...evil man...

Regulators
30-06-09, 12:57
I don't have a cure for neuroticism but maybe i can suggest you take some suppressants to help you. :doh: :doh: :doh:

Haiz....:doh: ... can u go back to ur BH thread and be the boss there ? dun mess up the thread here....is it wrong to ask for photos ? I know U are the one who keep speculate how bad OSM and how good BH....:hell-hath-no-fury: ...evil man...

nattadecoco
30-06-09, 12:57
What gives you the impression that i own a unit in BH? I said it is better than OSM does mean i am going to live there. I think you can join that mad Ladyinpink and camp at the OSM contruction site till TOP.

did i say that u own a unit at BH? did i ? no rite ? :p
i said u can camp at BH means u own a unit there ? :rolleyes:
Think you can join the construction workers at BH site to help them build BH till it TOP.:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

Regulators
30-06-09, 13:33
Equally neurotic, like ladyinpink. Are you two husband and wife? i think i am asking the obvious.:doh:

did i say that u own a unit at BH? did i ? no rite ? :p
i said u can camp at BH means u own a unit there ? :rolleyes:
Think you can join the construction workers at BH site to help them build BH till it TOP.:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

nattadecoco
30-06-09, 15:01
Equally neurotic, like ladyinpink. Are you two husband and wife? i think i am asking the obvious.:doh:

Can u stop it and go back to bh thread?
simple things dont understand isit ?
even my neighbour's dog is more obedient :)

Regulators
30-06-09, 15:34
U need psychiatric evaluation. Telling people to stay away from public turf? Didnt knw ths thread has nt just 1 but 2 cnfirmed neurotics
Can u stop it and go back to bh thread?
simple things dont understand isit ?
even my neighbour's dog is more obedient :)

tan
30-06-09, 18:10

She doesn't has 2 bedder's photos....The interior should be similiar to 4rm...urs is stack 3 or stack 4? Collect key should be near,next week they'll send d final letter out.

absolutwild
03-07-09, 09:22
hi
any news on key collection yet? thanx

She doesn't has 2 bedder's photos....The interior should be similiar to 4rm...urs is stack 3 or stack 4? Collect key should be near,next week they'll send d final letter out.

LadyInPink
03-07-09, 10:59
hi
any news on key collection yet? thanx

Hi,

PMed u.

absolutwild
03-07-09, 12:03
hi thanx...

just called them. they said my unit is ready. their lawyer will serve my lawyer the letter today regarding payment and once payment is received, we can collect our keys... should be next 2 weeks

Hi,

PMed u.

LadyInPink
03-07-09, 12:11
Good !!!!! Can start u GSS shopping liao ...:spliff:

Newbie Homebuyer
03-07-09, 12:12
hi thanx...

just called them. they said my unit is ready. their lawyer will serve my lawyer the letter today regarding payment and once payment is received, we can collect our keys... should be next 2 weeks

hi, has TOP been obtained? Didn't see it on BCA's website. How come can collect keys already?

tan
03-07-09, 13:36
Good !!!!! Can start u GSS shopping liao ...:spliff:

When GSS over? like d Wclass fridge but exp,any gd fridge recommend?

solarvpower
03-07-09, 16:46
hi, has TOP been obtained? Didn't see it on BCA's website. How come can collect keys already?

Offically TOP on 19 June 2009. we have 14 days to pay stamp duty and after that they will ask for payment for TOP.

absolutwild
03-07-09, 16:53
GSS ends 26 jul... i am eyeing the samsung double door fridge... just hope the size fits the space given...

When GSS over? like d Wclass fridge but exp,any gd fridge recommend?

LadyInPink
03-07-09, 17:45
For me...i wan to buy 46" or 50"LCD (Sony / Samsung). Any good lubang ? :cheers6:

absolutwild
03-07-09, 18:13
dont buy the latest models... usually the older models will be on sale...

For me...i wan to buy 46" or 50"LCD (Sony / Samsung). Any good lubang ? :cheers6:

nattadecoco
03-07-09, 18:40
the new samsung LED tv is very nice . :)
but its expensive .

LadyInPink
03-07-09, 18:47
the new samsung LED tv is very nice . :)
but its expensive .

wowow...tat one very expensive lei......

Regulators
03-07-09, 23:26
"PMed" or "PMSed"? I think you have a typo....:D

Hi,

PMed u.

tan
05-07-09, 15:48

I bought TV x2 and washer (electrolux) at harvey norman, dun buy samsung price drop very fast.Hv bought samsung fridge 8 yrs ago,used 2yrs started to leak (water) so dare not buy samsung brand.And Toshiba TV after 2-3yrs spoilted.

I bought LG 5yrs ago 50' plasma ,so far very gd, wanted to change to LCD but not spoilt can't change....my unit need 6 TVs and 4 scv box coz we loved watching TV and play Wii game.
Not sure OSM can receive mio Tv or not, OL can't receive mio TV.

absolutwild
05-07-09, 18:23
your unit need 6 TVs? 1 room 1 TV which makes 4 TV... living room 1 TV... the other TV? kitchen or dining area? wow! 6 TVs are a lot of TVs at home..
should reconsider buying the samsung fridge then... actually the samsung TV i have was bought for world cup 2006... still working but has a line in the middle of the screen now... still thinking if i should buy 42" for the living room. the one we have is 32"
just now we bought the bose sound system. also saw the ID for the house. think may not be able to move in by 20 aug. and if we are able to start work b4 ghost month and continue throughout ghost month... then we will move in after 21 sept... got to check if able to renovate during ghost month or not
i subscribe to SCV... so got MIO or not doesnt matter to us... :)

I bought TV x2 and washer (electrolux) at harvey norman, dun buy samsung price drop very fast.Hv bought samsung fridge 8 yrs ago,used 2yrs started to leak (water) so dare not buy samsung brand.And Toshiba TV after 2-3yrs spoilted.

I bought LG 5yrs ago 50' plasma ,so far very gd, wanted to change to LCD but not spoilt can't change....my unit need 6 TVs and 4 scv box coz we loved watching TV and play Wii game.
Not sure OSM can receive mio Tv or not, OL can't receive mio TV.

tan
05-07-09, 18:37
your unit need 6 TVs? 1 room 1 TV which makes 4 TV... living room 1 TV... the other TV? kitchen or dining area? wow! 6 TVs are a lot of TVs at home..
should reconsider buying the samsung fridge then... actually the samsung TV i have was bought for world cup 2006... still working but has a line in the middle of the screen now... still thinking if i should buy 42" for the living room. the one we have is 32"
just now we bought the bose sound system. also saw the ID for the house. think may not be able to move in by 20 aug. and if we are able to start work b4 ghost month and continue throughout ghost month... then we will move in after 21 sept... got to check if able to renovate during ghost month or not
i subscribe to SCV... so got MIO or not doesnt matter to us... :)

I've scv too ,need 4 cable boxes.But think of add in mio tv, like some of d programme.
I need 2 TV living- 1 for game n tv, 1 Tv at dining, 1 at 3 rooms each so total 6 TV. We've all difference channel, hubby ch 5,me ch 8,kids disney channel,movies....
Is boss sound system gd? for connecting to TV or just hifi? speaker big?
Is it those long standing type or wall mount?

Have u receive d letter to pay 6mths maintenance?
I've receive d letter last fri.
If so ,pay it fast, after the payment settle u can get d key.
Also if get key eg.15/7 ,1mth to renov shld be no problem....shld b4 20/8.
I think I dun mind ghost mth renov or shift in.
In my previous hse,has seen fengshui mstr, follow many dates....end up that's d worst hse...so dun mind date now.
Ya, also u can ask david quote compare d price too.

absolutwild
05-07-09, 18:51
bose system good or not? i also dont know... haha... but always wanted to buy it. since now got promotion, so buy loh. $5999 with $1200 vouchers to buy things in house. so used the voucher to buy their CD player for the bedroom.
the speakers can mount on the wall
have not received the letter from developer. will check the mails tomorrow
i also love watching SCV shows... esp those taiwan variety shows
still will see fengshui master... for peace for mind..

I've scv too ,need 4 cable boxes.But think of add in mio tv, like some of d programme.
I need 2 TV living- 1 for game n tv, 1 Tv at dining, 1 at 3 rooms each so total 6 TV. We've all difference channel, hubby ch 5,me ch 8,kids disney channel,movies....
Is boss sound system gd? for connecting to TV or just hifi? speaker big?
Is it those long standing type or wall mount?

Have u receive d letter to pay 6mths maintenance?
I've receive d letter last fri.
If so ,pay it fast, after the payment settle u can get d key.
Also if get key eg.15/7 ,1mth to renov shld be no problem....shld b4 20/8.
I think I dun mind ghost mth renov or shift in.
In my previous hse,has seen fengshui mstr, follow many dates....end up that's d worst hse...so dun mind date now.
Ya, also u can ask david quote compare d price too.

LadyInPink
05-07-09, 19:10
huh ? I havent rec'd the letter lei.. think i might be the last batch....:scared-5: ...

I wanna to buy 46" Samsung LCD lei....hmmm...

absolutwild
05-07-09, 19:37
oh...i have also decided to change the wardrobe doors to grey reflective glass sliding doors. will get the doors from the same supplier that supplies the door to OSM...

antz1974
05-07-09, 23:11
oh...i have also decided to change the wardrobe doors to grey reflective glass sliding doors. will get the doors from the same supplier that supplies the door to OSM...

Hi,

we got a unit in OSM too, would like to know the contacts of the supplier for the wardrobe too...thanks

zimmer
05-07-09, 23:20
Wah like a neighbour community this thread. Too bad for me the 2 bedders now asking almost 1000 psf for high floor.
Harvey norman does deals if buy in bulk? Aren't their prices similar to best denki?

Douk
05-07-09, 23:49

Saw samsung 46"series 6 @2900. try harvey norman parkway.

Douk
05-07-09, 23:52
Wah like a neighbour community this thread. Too bad for me the 2 bedders now asking almost 1000 psf for high floor.
Harvey norman does deals if buy in bulk? Aren't their prices similar to best denki?

harvey norman can give further discount ontop of list price from the agent. courts is the worst among all.

Regulators
06-07-09, 00:16
This is a sign of an obsessive neurotic.
huh ? I havent rec'd the letter lei.. think i might be the last batch....:scared-5: ...

tan
06-07-09, 01:05

I wanna to buy 46" Samsung LCD lei....hmmm...

Did u ask ur lawyer to write in to request for early key collection?

tan
06-07-09, 01:12
bose system good or not? i also dont know... haha... but always wanted to buy it. since now got promotion, so buy loh. $5999 with $1200 vouchers to buy things in house. so used the voucher to buy their CD player for the bedroom.
the speakers can mount on the wall
have not received the letter from developer. will check the mails tomorrow
i also love watching SCV shows... esp those taiwan variety shows
still will see fengshui master... for peace for mind..

wow $6K for boss system...-$1.2K still coz $4.8K. Act I dunno abt bose system.....u hv 2 kids still hv time to enjoy music, tv n mj. I can watch tv after my boy sleep (at night) or when he in sch only.

U should receive letter by Mon,FCL send out on last Fri, after u pay d 6mths maintenance,survey fees ,wait for bank to release 30% loan (within 5 days) u can collect d key,if fast by next week.
So more than a mth renov shld be enuf.

absolutwild
06-07-09, 07:39
dont want to rush through renovation. if really cannot make it, then check if can renovate before and carry through ghost month or not. then move in after ghost month. actually... being the first few to move in also dont know good or not cos of the noise and dirt you know what i mean?
and u know... someone who bought the 2 bedroom so lucky! cos 1004 came out first prize last nite. means the fellow who bought 10th floor might strike 4d... came out 4040 too in april... (0404 unit)
wonder when it will be 2xx2...haha

wow $6K for boss system...-$1.2K still coz $4.8K. Act I dunno abt bose system.....u hv 2 kids still hv time to enjoy music, tv n mj. I can watch tv after my boy sleep (at night) or when he in sch only.

U should receive letter by Mon,FCL send out on last Fri, after u pay d 6mths maintenance,survey fees ,wait for bank to release 30% loan (within 5 days) u can collect d key,if fast by next week.
So more than a mth renov shld be enuf.

absolutwild
06-07-09, 07:43
see private message

Hi,

we got a unit in OSM too, would like to know the contacts of the supplier for the wardrobe too...thanks

LadyInPink
06-07-09, 09:36
Saw samsung 46"series 6 @2900. try harvey norman parkway.

wah...issit ? AUdio house and Courts are selling at $3K+...plus free one small LCD...

nattadecoco
06-07-09, 09:37
dont want to rush through renovation. if really cannot make it, then check if can renovate before and carry through ghost month or not. then move in after ghost month. actually... being the first few to move in also dont know good or not cos of the noise and dirt you know what i mean?
and u know... someone who bought the 2 bedroom so lucky! cos 1004 came out first prize last nite. means the fellow who bought 10th floor might strike 4d... came out 4040 too in april... (0404 unit)
wonder when it will be 2xx2...haha

sigh...:banghead:

LadyInPink
06-07-09, 09:38
see private message

Hi,

Pls PM me as well....issit the same contract for gate and windows ? Tan...issit the same ?

LadyInPink
06-07-09, 09:41
This is a sign of an obsessive neurotic.

:hell-hath-no-fury: is awaken.....hurry...:scared-1: ...lets run......

nattadecoco
06-07-09, 09:46
:hell-hath-no-fury: is awaken.....hurry...:scared-1: ...lets run......

:scared-4: :scared-4: :scared-4: :scared-4: .....:cutedoggy: awake !!! run run !

absolutwild
06-07-09, 11:04
hi
PMed you... dont think it is the same contractor for gate and windows...

Hi,

Pls PM me as well....issit the same contract for gate and windows ? Tan...issit the same ?

delft
06-07-09, 16:22
Haven't been posting here but have been reading with great interest. :) We bought a 3 bedroom place at OSM earlier this year and have just received our TOP letter. Really excited at finally being able to see our new home.

tan
06-07-09, 17:14
sigh...:banghead:

u r d one suppose to win 1004.....mmm....nevermind take it easy,
wait for next chance.Last time I bought a unit from developer on thur 2 days later sat come out 1st prize 4d, I didn't buy ...

tan
06-07-09, 17:21
Haven't been posting here but have been reading with great interest. :) We bought a 3 bedroom place at OSM earlier this year and have just received our TOP letter. Really excited at finally being able to see our new home.

Which stack r u?

absolutwild
06-07-09, 17:22
hi! welcome neighbour...

absolutwild
06-07-09, 17:33
hi
you got the letter from your mail? or through your lawyer? yours is also a subsale unit like mine right? cos i dont see it in my own letterbox yet

btw... checked with my fengshui master. he said can do the house renovation if start before ghost month. and even ok to do it during ghost month. in any case, will pay it safe... hope to do it b4 ghost month and throughout ghost month and move in after that

delft
06-07-09, 20:38
I'm in stack 2. Fairly high floor but below #20. Our lawyers said that they have mailed the TOP letter to us although I'm not sure if we have received it yet but they sent an email to my boyfriend with a pdf copy of the letter. :)

absolutwild
07-07-09, 11:53
i am in stack 2 also... just received the pdf copy of the letter from my lawyers regarding TOP and payment of maintenance and survey fees. have just mailed out the chqs. hope to get the keys early next week!

I'm in stack 2. Fairly high floor but below #20. Our lawyers said that they have mailed the TOP letter to us although I'm not sure if we have received it yet but they sent an email to my boyfriend with a pdf copy of the letter. :)

tan
07-07-09, 11:54
Hi all, those who have requested thy lawyer to write in to FCL for early key collection (1st batch) shld get ur final letter by now.I'll be collecting my key by next week or earlier...depend when my bank release d $$.

Regulators
07-07-09, 13:32
who is the chief guard living in this giant guard house, Ladyinpink or absolutwild?

absolutwild
07-07-09, 14:20
hey
dont come stepping on my tail when i didnt even step on yours ok... you have nothing better to do is it! who is the neurotic fellow here?
i will stand guard at the giant guard house. so what? any problem with that?

who is the chief guard living in this giant guard house, Ladyinpink or absolutwild?

Regulators
07-07-09, 14:26
no lah, u can't be the chief guard, i think ladyinpink must be the one.
hey
dont come stepping on my tail when i didnt even step on yours ok... you have nothing better to do is it! who is the neurotic fellow here?
i will stand guard at the giant guard house. so what? any problem with that?

nattadecoco
07-07-09, 14:50
no lah, u can't be the chief guard, i think ladyinpink must be the one.

u r such an irritant. :scared-3:

absolutwild
07-07-09, 14:59
dont bother with ppl like him. there will be other ppl who will reply to his boliao messages... what for waste time typing for ppl like that? based on the number of postings rebuked at him, we can see what kind of calibre he is. and just how unpopular he is
i will not reply his bo liao messages anymore. period

u r such an irritant. :scared-3:

Regulators
07-07-09, 15:06
haha who gives 2 hoots bout popularity in this forum? Is this a paegeant? Go back to ur guardhouse n do ur job...LoL
dont bother with ppl like him. there will be other ppl who will reply to his boliao messages... what for waste time typing for ppl like that? based on the number of postings rebuked at him, we can see what kind of calibre he is. and just how unpopular he is
i will not reply his bo liao messages anymore. period

dove
07-07-09, 15:17
haha who gives 2 hoots bout popularity in this forum? Is this a paegeant? Go back to ur guardhouse n do ur job...LoL

go back to yr pig farm n do ur job & dun run amok or yr balls will roll

nattadecoco
07-07-09, 15:25
he is a joker man :rolleyes:

he only know how to critisize n bully girls ...:tsk-tsk:

LadyInPink
07-07-09, 23:29
:violent-shooting::violent-shooting::violent-shooting::violent-shooting:......

:hell-hath-no-fury:..................................................:please-die:

Regulators
08-07-09, 00:29
THE GUARDS ARE OUT IN FULL FORCE!!!!!:scared-4: :scared-4: :scared-4:

LadyInPink
08-07-09, 09:10
THE GUARDS ARE OUT IN FULL FORCE!!!!!:scared-4: :scared-4: :scared-4:

Correction...i m not chief of GUARD....
I M A "REGULATORS Terminator...." !!!!! :violent-shooting:

tan
08-07-09, 11:14
Ha ha...all of u r so creative....I've view regulator threat...some of d things he wrote is quite logic....some were mean,w/o considering toward others feeling and too sarcastic which make pple detest and find him irritating.....we r in forum,is best to exchange ideas,informations rather than attacking or badmouth each other.

absolutwild
08-07-09, 11:36
ohhh... you better not start... cos he will bombard you like he did to me even though i NEVER even start anything in the first place

will NOT participate in those meaningless replies like i said in my previous post. cos it will never end...bloody waste of time. someone will always have their last word. i have better things to do

do agree on the things he wrote though... some quite logic... haha

PEACE:cheers1:

Ha ha...all of u r so creative....I've view regulator threat...some of d things he wrote is quite logic....some were mean,w/o considering toward others feeling and too sarcastic which make pple detest and find him irritating.....we r in forum,is best to exchange ideas,informations rather than attacking or badmouth each other.

LadyInPink
08-07-09, 12:18
Not me neither...i just asked Tan about the 2 bedder picture...then he "bomba" me...:doh:.....haizz....

tan
08-07-09, 15:01
Is ok, I'm collecting the keys soon, in super good mood now, don't mind/bother who bombard me....:cheers5:

absolutwild
08-07-09, 15:14
hope can get the keys next week. i mailed the chqs for the maintenance and survey fees to the lawyer yesterday

now spending a lot of time looking for wallpaper, bed, sofa, dining table/chairs designs. and also interior design too

Is ok, I'm collecting the keys soon, in super good mood now, don't mind/bother who bombard me....:cheers5:

tan
09-07-09, 14:40
hope can get the keys next week. i mailed the chqs for the maintenance and survey fees to the lawyer yesterday

now spending a lot of time looking for wallpaper, bed, sofa, dining table/chairs designs. and also interior design too

Hi I think I did mention in previous post to pay by cashier order is faster,for cheque payment, u have to wait few days for it to clear then can collect keys.
I'll be collecting my keys tomorrow...... :cool-punk-headbange

nattadecoco
09-07-09, 14:55
Hi I think I did mention in previous post to pay by cashier order is faster,for cheque payment, u have to wait few days for it to clear then can collect keys.

congratz :cheers2:

LadyInPink
09-07-09, 15:15

wah.....tan...can take picture ?? heheh....

Mine will be processed next week...me not in the 1st batch :spliff:

LadyInPink
09-07-09, 15:30
Ya...CO (Cashier Order) will be faster than Chq.

Tan,

I heard 2 COs are needed. Issit true ? Who is the payee ?

tan
09-07-09, 18:05
Ya...CO (Cashier Order) will be faster than Chq.

Tan,

I heard 2 COs are needed. Issit true ? Who is the payee ?

Both are to FCL but 1 is survey fees and the other one is 6mths maintenance fees.Have to issue 2 COs dunno y.Need to pay $5 for each CO.
Btw which stack are you?

LadyInPink
09-07-09, 18:53
Both are to FCL but 1 is survey fees and the other one is 6mths maintenance fees.Have to issue 2 COs dunno y.Need to pay $5 for each CO.
Btw which stack are you?

me stack 4. 2 bedder...

tan
09-07-09, 19:45
me stack 4. 2 bedder...

gd,we r same blk neighbour.....r u #2x- flr?

tan
09-07-09, 19:53
wah.....tan...can take picture ?? heheh....

Mine will be processed next week...me not in the 1st batch :spliff:

so u hv received the final letter to make payment? if so u r 1st batch.
1 batch maybe 30-40units, 2nd batch maybe have to wait 2wks-a mth later then receive d final letter.....

absolutwild
09-07-09, 20:57
haha... totally slipped my mind about that. guess that is what happen after you have just given birth... the bb zapped all your brain juice
envy.. envy... so you will be going up the house immediately after you get the keys?
we will still be in time for some shopping at this great singapore sale... i guess you will be able to move in by 20 aug...
so happy for you. cant wait for my turn!

absolutwild
11-07-09, 07:44
you collected the keys? gone up to see the place already? just one thing to check... the sliding door leading to the kitchen, are the windows tinted in blue?

i called FCL to check on my key collection. they said they will release it after they have received the last payment from my bank...

Newbie Homebuyer
11-07-09, 12:14
hi, can i check how long does it take to collect keys once a project TOPs? you guys mention different batches ... how many batches are there usually? what's the advantage of collecting earlier or later? Does the one month defects check period start only on collection of keys?

tan
11-07-09, 16:45
you collected the keys? gone up to see the place already? just one thing to check... the sliding door leading to the kitchen, are the windows tinted in blue?

i called FCL to check on my key collection. they said they will release it after they have received the last payment from my bank...

The kitchen sliding door is very nice and gd quality shld be tinited blue...but is clear glass when u push out (close)and when u slide to kitchen wall (open) then it change blue (funny!).

Ur bedroom 2 does not have afternoon sun....but can see thru my balcony,dining and mstr rm...quite near.
Maybe we can visit each other unit one day and check from ur bedroom 2 can see thru which part of my unit and from my side can see thru which part of your room.

tan
11-07-09, 17:04
[quote=Newbie Homebuyer]hi, can i check how long does it take to collect keys once a project TOPs? you guys mention different batches ... how many batches are there usually? what's the advantage of collecting earlier or later? Does the one month defects check period start only on collection of keys?[/quot

OSM TOP in June, 19th, my lawyer has wrote in to request for early collection so I received the final letter around 2wks after TOP.
On that day, I paid by COs and push d bank faster so bank released $$ on wed and I managed to collect my key last Fri.
Batches depend on developer, u can't have all to collect the keys in 2 weeks time n renov together at d same time, how many units per batch depend on how many units of d condo.
So far only 11 units have collected the keys and FCL have send out final mail to 72 units.

Ya,1mths defects start on key collection date.

Collect keys eariler-Pros- less people,contractor easy to do the job,quiet ,can take time renov,do defects faster,relax ,no need rush...etc
Cons- noisy,dusty.

Newbie Homebuyer
12-07-09, 12:00
[quote=Newbie Homebuyer]hi, can i check how long does it take to collect keys once a project TOPs? you guys mention different batches ... how many batches are there usually? what's the advantage of collecting earlier or later? Does the one month defects check period start only on collection of keys?[/quot

OSM TOP in June, 19th, my lawyer has wrote in to request for early collection so I received the final letter around 2wks after TOP.
On that day, I paid by COs and push d bank faster so bank released $$ on wed and I managed to collect my key last Fri.
Batches depend on developer, u can't have all to collect the keys in 2 weeks time n renov together at d same time, how many units per batch depend on how many units of d condo.
So far only 11 units have collected the keys and FCL have send out final mail to 72 units.

Ya,1mths defects start on key collection date.

Collect keys eariler-Pros- less people,contractor easy to do the job,quiet ,can take time renov,do defects faster,relax ,no need rush...etc
Cons- noisy,dusty.

I see. Do most people need one month to spot defects???

solarvpower
14-07-09, 11:21
I have not get my final payment letter yet, have call the developer they say they will send mine in next batch.

Does the lawyer give instruction to bank after receive the final payment letter or i have to call myself?

Must pay the final payment by Cashier Order? Need to bring down to developer? or mail to them?

tan
15-07-09, 02:24
[quote=tan]

I see. Do most people need one month to spot defects???

I still not yet check defect..depend ,some a bit scratch ok but some cannot so take longer time...anyway is a yr can take ur time slowly.

tan
15-07-09, 02:30
I have not get my final payment letter yet, have call the developer they say they will send mine in next batch.

Does the lawyer give instruction to bank after receive the final payment letter or i have to call myself?

Must pay the final payment by Cashier Order? Need to bring down to developer? or mail to them?

After lawyer received d final letter from FCL, he'll request the bank within 5 days to release the $$.If you want faster then pay by COs either u ask lawyer do (maybe extra charge) or u do it urself.For me,I went to bank for COs then my hubby ask d courier to pass to d lawyer.COs and cheque maybe different by a week for keys collection.

I can see still many units not ready yet. Which stack are you?

absolutwild
15-07-09, 16:45
hi
i am collecting my keys this friday. have you decided when to move it already? doing anything to your new place?

After lawyer received d final letter from FCL, he'll request the bank within 5 days to release the $$.If you want faster then pay by COs either u ask lawyer do (maybe extra charge) or u do it urself.For me,I went to bank for COs then my hubby ask d courier to pass to d lawyer.COs and cheque maybe different by a week for keys collection.

tan
15-07-09, 20:19
hi
i am collecting my keys this friday. have you decided when to move it already? doing anything to your new place?

I won't be going down this Fri, maybe next Mon 12-2pm,will u be there? will start renov next tue....moving in should be in mid Aug.

solarvpower
15-07-09, 20:52

stack 04. Many units not ready? maybe thats why i havent receive my final payment letter. :scared-5:

absolutwild
15-07-09, 21:04
wow, will start renovation next week already? that is fast... i think i will likely start only in aug and move in after ghost month...

I won't be going down this Fri, maybe next Mon 12-2pm,will u be there? will start renov next tue....moving in should be in mid Aug.

tan
17-07-09, 19:17
hi

How's ur unit?d kitchen sliding door ok rgt?

absolutwild
17-07-09, 20:08
see private msg

Regulators
18-07-09, 03:50
Hey guys, how regular is the change of guards? Does it have a fixed timing like the change of guards in London? :cheers6:

absolutwild
18-07-09, 13:07
hey
the wardrobe come with shelves? you bought your fridge already?

nattadecoco
18-07-09, 13:09
hey

hi , gotten your keys? :)

absolutwild
18-07-09, 13:10
not yet... arranged to collect them next week...

hi , gotten your keys? :)

nattadecoco
18-07-09, 13:15
not yet... arranged to collect them next week...
wa thats good ! felt so excited for u ,your long awaited day is arriving :)

absolutwild
18-07-09, 15:01
is your toilet in black tiles? think some has black tiles some in beige ones.

[quote=Newbie Homebuyer]

I still not yet check defect..depend ,some a bit scratch ok but some cannot so take longer time...anyway is a yr can take ur time slowly.

pootie
19-07-09, 18:32
Hello everyone ,this is my first post here.
Recently , my relative is looking for a unit around this place,and i helped in the searching. i found this condo and wanted to know more about it .
Hope dear forumers can share more info with me on this condo .:)

Regulators
19-07-09, 23:07
Honmat Senjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Ta !!! Guards, get into position for the presidential drive past...:eek:

Regulators
19-07-09, 23:08
Are you mistaken? it is a guardhouse...........:scared-4:

Hello everyone ,this is my first post here.
Recently , my relative is looking for a unit around this place,and i helped in the searching. i found this condo and wanted to know more about it .
Hope dear forumers can share more info with me on this condo .:)

tan
20-07-09, 14:45
hey

Mmm...wardrobe come with topshelf and a small movable cabinet at d bottom.May buy the Panasonic fridge from JApan,new,best denki promo at $3999.

tan
20-07-09, 14:48
[quote=absolutwild]is your toilet in black tiles? think some has black tiles some in beige ones.

Master toilet beige tiles,common toilet grey tiles-not very nice.

absolutwild
20-07-09, 14:55
i have decided to change the door of the master bedroom wardrobe to grey reflective material... may leave the other 2 wardrobes alone. will also add more shelves to it. see what my friend can offer
i like black toilets actually... haha... if i strike toto then i renovate the toilets too

Mmm...wardrobe come with topshelf and a small movable cabinet at d bottom.May buy the Panasonic fridge from JApan,new,best denki promo at $3999.

Regulators
21-07-09, 00:11
GUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRDDD!!!! GET BACK TO WORK!!!!

i have decided to change the door of the master bedroom wardrobe to grey reflective material... may leave the other 2 wardrobes alone. will also add more shelves to it. see what my friend can offer
i like black toilets actually... haha... if i strike toto then i renovate the toilets too

absolutwild
21-07-09, 07:05
hey imbecile cockhead! have you taken your medicine today? go good boy, go take your medicine and stop wagging ur tongue hmmm or tail? hmmm...

GUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRDDD!!!! GET BACK TO WORK!!!!

Regulators
21-07-09, 10:58
what did I tell u arsehole? Go and station at your guardpost and stop coming out here to waste time
hey imbecile cockhead! have you taken your medicine today? go good boy, go take your medicine and stop wagging ur tongue hmmm or tail? hmmm...

absolutwild
21-07-09, 11:57
why should i listen to you asshole? do you employ me? you should go back to IMH and take your medicine. good boy... go...

what did I tell u arsehole? Go and station at your guardpost and stop coming out here to waste time

absolutwild
21-07-09, 12:05
i already said PEACE in one of the messages i wrote and and you just wont stop there. you kept coming back to the OSM thread and say stupid things. you just dont know where to STOP do you?

so STOP telling me to not to waste my time. i have hell lot of time on hand to reply to all your posts!

if you didnt offend me in the first place, i will not even bother with you you lowlife nutcase. anyway, there are many ppl who will not stop rebuking you cos of the things you say... i am NOT the first and certainly wont be the LAST! ASSHOLE!

absolutwild
21-07-09, 12:15
SEE! that is how all got started! you have nothing better to do and started offending ppl here! so go back to IMH and stay there and not be a nuisance to everyone in this forum!

absolutwild
21-07-09, 12:23
then when all was peaceful... you have to start everything all over again! what an ASS! thats the sign of neurotic lowlife nuthead with anal retention pathetic LOSER!

Hey guys, how regular is the change of guards? Does it have a fixed timing like the change of guards in London? :cheers6:

LadyInPink
21-07-09, 13:26
:violent-shooting: ..............

tan
21-07-09, 15:05

U mean just change the glass or the whole door ?How much does it cost?

nattadecoco
21-07-09, 18:37

i can see that nobody is replying to your stupid messages. why must you keep coming back to say stupid things and trying to provoke and start a fire?

TimTam
21-07-09, 20:29
i can see that nobody is replying to your stupid messages. why must you keep coming back to say stupid things and trying to provoke and start a fire?

Agreed , u should go back n guard at the PERFECT/WONDERFUL/FLAWLESS ''condo'' of YOURS and stop barking like a dog here .

Regulators
21-07-09, 23:21
Then tell those GUARDS of yours to stop launching personal attacks on me. I criticise a condo whichever way i like it, it is none of anybody's fuucking business. Anyway, I still think OSM looks very much like a giant guardhouse oddly located at the entrance of st michael. No point flaming me for saying that coz it is not going to change where you guys are going to live. btw i really dont give a fuuck whether u guys like me or like what i say coz nobody is real in this forum anyway.

TimTam
21-07-09, 23:46
Then tell those GUARDS of yours to stop launching personal attacks on me. I criticise a condo whichever way i like it, it is none of anybody's fuucking business. Anyway, I still think OSM looks very much like a giant guardhouse oddly located at the entrance of st michael. No point flaming me for saying that coz it is not going to change where you guys are going to live. btw i really dont give a fuuck whether u guys like me or like what i say coz nobody is real in this forum anyway.

u also know what is personal attack huh ? then in the first place y u do it to others ? a tit for tat , people treat u the same way u treat them. so dont come and complain that people are launching personal attack on u . anw , who will be so free to do that to u ? :rolleyes:
and dont come here tell people what to do.

oops .. i tot u said forum is for people to give negative n positive views ? Thus , its not a place for u to critisize .
even if u critisize ( poo poo ) here already , then stop lah , critisize already still come again n critisize/disturb. its like u eat dog shit once , and eat it twice , again and again! wont u get sick n tired ? since u so free , go try bird poo, cat poo hamster poo lah.

Regulators
21-07-09, 23:51
i didn't know giving negative comments is akin to eating poop? where did you get that analogy from? You mean each time you give negative comments, you would feel like you are eating poop? That means each time you hurl negative remarks at me, you are subconsciously eating poop.......hahahahahahahahahahaha...i find that so hilarious. keep up the good work !

u also know what is personal attack huh ? then in the first place y u do it to others ? a tit for tat , people treat u the same way u treat them. so dont come and complain that people are launching personal attack on u . anw , who will be so free to do that to u ? :rolleyes:

oops .. i tot u said forum is for people to give negative n positive views ? Thus , its not a place for u to critisize .
even if u critisize ( poo poo ) here already , then stop lah , critisize already still come again n critisize/disturb. its like u eat dog shit once , and eat it twice , again and again! wont u get sick n tired ? since u so free , go try bird poo, cat poo hamster poo lah.

proud owner
21-07-09, 23:57

come on guys

STOP

yuo grown ups fight from dist 1-28 ... every district I go they guys are fighting ...

PLEASE STOP ...

WE WANT TO HEAR GOOD AND BAD OPINIONS ON EVERY PROJECT ..

I have heard negative things said about mine project too ..it hurt .. but .. those comments were things that i missed out before i made the purchase ..

after that incident ..i come to accept and in fact welcome negative views

Ever read the book, KILL THE MESSENGER ?

The messengers in the court only told what the king wanted to hear .. little did the king knew what was really going on out there ...
by the time shit hits the fence, it was all too late ..

hence he summoned to KILL THE MESSENGER

So accept all opinions ,, and nothing personal please ..

Stop before the true Regulator bar all of you

nattadecoco
22-07-09, 00:28
though i agree that at times , his views and opinions are useful,
but dont u think that this guy have gone too far ?
starts to tease people and even give condo names like guardhouse ,calling owners guards.

Regulators
22-07-09, 00:46
With regard to the Messenger, well said. some messengers say the good things, some messengers say the negative. i choose to be the bad messenger for certain projects.

Ever read the book, KILL THE MESSENGER ?

The messengers in the court only told what the king wanted to hear .. little did the king knew what was really going on out there ...
by the time shit hits the fence, it was all too late ..

hence he summoned to KILL THE MESSENGER

So accept all opinions ,, and nothing personal please ..

Stop before the true Regulator bar all of you

Regulators
22-07-09, 00:49
sorry i just can't help calling OSM a guardhouse, coz it does look like a giant guardhouse. If you strongly disagree, then stick a sign at the entrance of OSM and proclaim that it is not a guardhouse.

starts to tease people and even give condo names like guardhouse ,calling owners guards.

TimTam
22-07-09, 00:55
sorry i just can't help calling OSM a guardhouse, coz it does look like a giant guardhouse. If you strongly disagree, then stick a sign at the entrance of OSM and proclaim that it is not a guardhouse.

well u see ,u started it first again .
''sorry u cant help calling osm guardhouse ? '' then SORRY too , i cant help flaming u back !
if u insist that people start to flame u for nothing , refer back to this post.

absolutwild
22-07-09, 01:34
you can say whatever you like about OSM cos it is your opinion, nobody cares AT ALL. but you cannot deny the fact that you were the one who started all these shit in the first place.
all one of the forummers wanted was some pictures of the place before we get the keys. why must you start by asking them to stay overnight there?
as for me, did i even start anything with you AT ALL? no right? after i said my PEACE in one of the messages, you just wont let go and still continue to disturb us again when ALL WAS PEACEFUL for a while... (see thread #395)
so who is the one who should STOP we all know... anyway... i will not even talk to you anymore. and i love MY GIANT GUARD HOUSE. and as for you... please continue to offend and criticize if it makes you happy. i will NOT BE BOTHERED with you ANYMORE!!! i am getting my keys this week and very happy to be going to stay there. unlike you who will still be fighting and explaining yourself to ppl in this forum cos of the STUPID things you said. let me give you a suggestion... GET A LIFE! and maybe keep some opinions to yourself! most times, nobody gives a DAMN to what you think and say!

macintosh
22-07-09, 12:44
Hey... welcome to your new home! Let the naysayers say whatever pleases them. maybe he has COCK eyes that's why it looks like a guard house to him. as long as you are loving it, thats most important!

you can say whatever you like about OSM cos it is your opinion, nobody cares AT ALL. but you cannot deny the fact that you were the one who started all these shit in the first place.
all one of the forummers wanted was some pictures of the place before we get the keys. why must you start by asking them to stay overnight there?
as for me, did i even start anything with you AT ALL? no right? after i said my PEACE in one of the messages, you just wont let go and still continue to disturb us again when ALL WAS PEACEFUL for a while... (see thread #395)
so who is the one who should STOP we all know... anyway... i will not even talk to you anymore. and i love MY GIANT GUARD HOUSE. and as for you... please continue to offend and criticize if it makes you happy. i will NOT BE BOTHERED with you ANYMORE!!! i am getting my keys this week and very happy to be going to stay there. unlike you who will still be fighting and explaining yourself to ppl in this forum cos of the STUPID things you said. let me give you a suggestion... GET A LIFE! and maybe keep some opinions to yourself! most times, nobody gives a DAMN to what you think and say!

Regulators
22-07-09, 20:26
what a pathetic little weasel u r.

Regulators
22-07-09, 20:50
u can be join absolutwild's weasel club in his guardhouse n whine all day i dont gv a shit.
Hey... welcome to your new home! Let the naysayers say whatever pleases them. maybe he has COCK eyes that's why it looks like a guard house to him. as long as you are loving it, thats most important!

macintosh
22-07-09, 20:52
what an idiot and grow up! nobody gives a SHIT about you too!

u can be join absolutwild's weasel club in his guardhouse n whine all day i dont gv a shit.

macintosh
22-07-09, 20:58
after reading the thread. i dont think he was whining. it was an explanation on the cause and the action. and you deserve every one of the thrashing you get in this forum be it in this thread or any other thread. why i dont see other ppl doing it to him but so many ppl doing it to you? go reflect on yourself! what an ass!:hell-hath-no-fury:

KT_Lim
22-07-09, 22:58
this asshole pee at every thread except beacon height. think we should get spca to castrate him.

after reading the thread. i dont think he was whining. it was an explanation on the cause and the action. and you deserve every one of the thrashing you get in this forum be it in this thread or any other thread. why i dont see other ppl doing it to him but so many ppl doing it to you? go reflect on yourself! what an ass!:hell-hath-no-fury:

Regulators
22-07-09, 23:44
so you are also part of the guardhouse club of weasels and whimps. i think, you, absolutwild, macintosh, tim tam and the whole lot of anal retentive nutheads in the Centris thread can start greasing one another's arses so that shit won't come out from ur mouths....if you want to enter into this fray be my guest :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

this asshole pee at every thread except beacon height. think we should get spca to castrate him.

Regulators
22-07-09, 23:52
BY THE WAY WHO IS THE CHIEF GUARD IN THIS OSM GUARDHOUSE? WHAT IS THE GUARDHOUSE LINEUP IN THE DUTY ROSTER?

MAYBE IT SHOULD GO LIKE THIS:

MONDAY: ABSOLUTWILD
TUESDAY: MACINTOSH
WEDNESDAY: TIM TAM
THURSDAY: KT_LIM
FRIDAY: NATADECOCO
SATURDAY: (YET TO SCHEDULE)
SUNDAY: (YET TO SCHEDULE)

Regulators
22-07-09, 23:59
LATEST INCLUSION INTO THE OSM-GUARDHOUSE ROSTER:

SATURDAY: BYU (BORROWED FROM THE CENTRIS)
SUNDAY: (YET TO SCHEDULE

presvy
23-07-09, 00:05
Just got our keys last week!!LOVE it..LOVE IT!!:ashamed1:

TimTam
23-07-09, 00:08
so you are also part of the guardhouse club of weasels and whimps. i think, you, absolutwild, macintosh, tim tam and the whole lot of anal retentive nutheads in the Centris thread can start greasing one another's arses so that shit won't come out from ur mouths....if you want to enter into this fray be my guest :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

can u just accept the fact that u r not welcomed in this thread?
if u cant accept the fact that u r not welcomed , mabye its becos ur mouth is full of shit , so i suggest u clear them all first by thrashing your mouth into the toilet bowl , then mabye u are able to accept it.
and and ..stop changing the topic and start calling people names again.

abbong
23-07-09, 01:02
I am not a buyer of OSM and I do not know what it mean too. But as a neutral to this forum, I really cannot tolerate this guy "Regulator". Being a professional Psychiatrist, I have come across many of such similar characters. Allow me to elaborate. I see Regulator as one who has indepth Inferiority complex. He is one who lives in seclusion and judging from his characters, he must have gone through a very sad and pathetic childhood, one that was deprieve of love and care. In this regard, I urge all the rest of those who are communicating in this forum not to hate but instead to adopt a sympathetic views of this lonely and loveless Regulator. Shower him with love and hopefully this will provide him the inspirations and encouragement to change for the better.

My personal and professionial pronogsis of this patient "Regulator" is he need extreme medical attention and we should not exert too much pressure on him lest he will end up in Woodbridge. Take his views with a pinch of salt or treat everything he write in this forum as an Indian child speaking Teochew. In case he doesnt understand, figuratively speaking is NONSENSE. I have treated many such patients in my career and Regulator is just another one case that is not totally beyond redemption. Seek professional help for the better and live a more meaningful and enjoyable life than going around screwing others. If you are adamant in doing so, the ultimate LOSER will be YOU.............signing off Professor P.H:scared-2:

Regulators
23-07-09, 01:16
LATEST INCLUSION INTO THE OSM-GUARDHOUSE ROSTER:

SATURDAY: BYU (BORROWED FROM THE CENTRIS)
SUNDAY: ABBONG

Regulators
23-07-09, 01:26
IF YOU ARE INDEED A DOCTOR, YOU ARE AN UTTER DISGRACE TO THE MEDICAL FRATERNITY. WHY BOTHER EVEN COMING HERE TO GIVE YOUR 2 CENTS WORTH WHEN YOU KNOW THE FORUM IS A VIRTUAL AND NON-EXISTENT PARADIGM. WHETHER PEOPLE ARE BEYOND HOPE OR NOT IS NOT EVEN UP TO GOD TO JUDGE BEFORE THE PERSON'S TIME, WHAT MORE ABOUT SOME HALF-PAST SIX DOCTOR THAT YOU CLAIM TO BE. I THINK YOU SHOULD TREAT THE WHOLE LOT OF OTHER NEUROTICS AND WEASELS IN THIS THREAD WHO CAN'T TAKE COMMENTS FROM OTHERS.

I am not a buyer of OSM and I do not know what it mean too. But as a neutral to this forum, I really cannot tolerate this guy "Regulator". Being a professional Psychiatrist, I have come across many of such similar characters. Allow me to elaborate. I see Regulator as one who has indepth Inferiority complex. He is one who lives in seclusion and judging from his characters, he must have gone through a very sad and pathetic childhood, one that was deprieve of love and care. In this regard, I urge all the rest of those who are communicating in this forum not to hate but instead to adopt a sympathetic views of this lonely and loveless Regulator. Shower him with love and hopefully this will provide him the inspirations and encouragement to change for the better.

My personal and professionial pronogsis of this patient "Regulator" is he need extreme medical attention and we should not exert too much pressure on him lest he will end up in Woodbridge. Take his views with a pinch of salt or treat everything he write in this forum as an Indian child speaking Teochew. In case he doesnt understand, figuratively speaking is NONSENSE. I have treated many such patients in my career and Regulator is just another one case that is not totally beyond redemption. Seek professional help for the better and live a more meaningful and enjoyable life than going around screwing others. If you are adamant in doing so, the ultimate LOSER will be YOU.............signing off Professor P.H:scared-2:

alankc68
23-07-09, 01:28

ooi, why u get involved here huh??? he teased yr smr too?:cool:

macintosh
23-07-09, 07:45
hey weasel... your whining still have not ended? from this thread to centris thread? so upset over all the comments on you? HAHAHA... then dont do it to ppl then ppl wont do it to you. GET IT?

i will happily guard the condo so what? being a guard very disgraceful meh? i think it is more disgraceful to be attacked all over the place and being your neighbour at your condo

your poor soul truly deserve our sympathies...

and oh FIRESTARTER, i have a job for you too. you can be the firestarter for all our BBQs, from mon to sun.

Regulators
23-07-09, 10:56
hey moron, finally u are taking on responsibility to work ur guard shift. Go do ur fuucking job as a guard n stop skiving. If u r sick of doing guard duty in that giant guardhouse, u may want to apply for a guard position at the other crap project Centris. By the way u may want to cme up with a roster for greasing all the fellow guards' backside n getting urs greased as well so that shit can come out of the right place n nt ur mouth
hey weasel... your whining still have not ended? from this thread to centris thread? so upset over all the comments on you? HAHAHA... then dont do it to ppl then ppl wont do it to you. GET IT?

i will happily guard the condo so what? being a guard very disgraceful meh? i think it is more disgraceful to be attacked all over the place and being your neighbour at your condo

your poor soul truly deserve our sympathies...

and oh FIRESTARTER, i have a job for you too. you can be the firestarter for all our BBQs, from mon to sun.

abbong
23-07-09, 21:55
I am surprised to note that your reply was as recent as mine. That goes to prove my point that you are indeed a lonely person so much so you have no friends or acquantainces whom you can spend time with. Consequently, you do what you know best i.e. joining intellectual forum like this to give your nonsensical view points. Honestly, I have nothing against you as I see you are trying your best to stay in the same league as the rest of the viewers here. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and for that matter, no one is adjudged right or wrong as after all, this site is nothing but as you quite rightly pointed a virtual and make belief space for people to air their fantasies and dreams which in turn make them feel good and happy. Speaking about being happy, I trust you are clearly short of it. Let me pose you a few questions:

When was the last time you were greeted with a smile?
Can you remember the last time you have received a compliment for someone you know or work with
How do you define HAPPINESS?
Is your motive of getting people work up in this forum a way of satisfying your personal ego and self esteem?
Just because you are unhappy, doesnt mean everyone else has to feel the same way. One advice to overcome your current debilitating state of mind is to make others happy by being amicable, magnanimous and constructive when providing your views. In return, you will be guaranteed respect and honour. Remember Respect is EARNED not but PISSING OFF people. By the way, I am interested to know which profession you are in and I may be able to provide online consultation to help you combat your problem. :cheers6: :cheers6: :cheers6:

LadyInPink
23-07-09, 22:23
wow...*salute*

LadyInPink
23-07-09, 22:31
i m collecting my key next Friday...haizz...i dun think my renov can be done before 20 Aug.

Tan, you will be starting ur renov soon rite ? who is ur contractor / ID ? I m still hunting for ID .... any recommendation ?

abbong
23-07-09, 23:02
Looks like Regulator is cured..............:cheers6: :cheers6:

I am surprised to note that your reply was as recent as mine. That goes to prove my point that you are indeed a lonely person so much so you have no friends or acquantainces whom you can spend time with. Consequently, you do what you know best i.e. joining intellectual forum like this to give your nonsensical view points. Honestly, I have nothing against you as I see you are trying your best to stay in the same league as the rest of the viewers here. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and for that matter, no one is adjudged right or wrong as after all, this site is nothing but as you quite rightly pointed a virtual and make belief space for people to air their fantasies and dreams which in turn make them feel good and happy. Speaking about being happy, I trust you are clearly short of it. Let me pose you a few questions:

Can you remember the last time you have received a compliment for someone you know or work with
Is your motive of getting people work up in this forum a way of satisfying your personal ego and self esteem?
Just because you are unhappy, doesnt mean everyone else has to feel the same way. One advice to overcome your current debilitating state of mind is to make others happy by being amicable, magnanimous and constructive when providing your views. In return, you will be guaranteed respect and honour. Remember Respect is EARNED not but PISSING OFF people. By the way, I am interested to know which profession you are in and I may be able to provide online consultation to help you combat your problem. :cheers6: :cheers6: :cheers6:

Regulators
24-07-09, 00:42
You are a classic example of Freud. You are speaking about yourself by using others as a mirror. You hardly know me and you start making up a whole load of crap theories up, hoping to suckle out some form of resemblence to your open confession. If there is a person that needs a psychiatric evaluation, it is you. Evidence is very simple. You post a long message hoping to solicit an earlier response from me and i did not oblige you. you later went on to say i am cured, so aren't you in some way a nutcase "self-professed Dr" who is in desperate need of finding some patient to cure and satisfying your own "professional" ego and mental craving? If you enjoy doing profiles, here is one for you - A psychotic Doc or a phychotic wannabe. :doh: :doh: :doh:

By the way I lead a very happy life with lots of family members and friends around me so you need not be overly or falsely concerned. You should concentrate on treating the whole other bunch of diabolical neurotics in this thread and play ur psychiatric games with them.

tan
24-07-09, 11:19
i m collecting my key next Friday...haizz...i dun think my renov can be done before 20 Aug.

Tan, you will be starting ur renov soon rite ? who is ur contractor / ID ? I m still hunting for ID .... any recommendation ?

see pms.Renov 3weeks enuf...if u do just a bit can shift in b4 july mth.

Reporter
22-10-09, 15:57
http://www.theedgesingapore.com/images/logo_s.png
Five Regent Court units sold for more than $650 psf
The Edge
Monday, 19 October 2009

There was a flurry of transactions at the 25-year-old Regent Court recently. The 49-unit freehold condominium failed to sell en bloc for $34 million, or $528 psf, after it surfaced last December that the stamp duty for the en-bloc sale agreement in 2007 had not been paid by Regent Development, a nominee of Landquest Pte Ltd. Earlier, some owners also opposed the deal as they claimed that the sales proceeds could not cover their purchase price.

As it turns out, the failed en-bloc deal has enabled owners to ride on the recent rise in property prices. In particular, Regent Court has benefited from the strong take-up rate of new mass-market projects like Airstream @ St Michael’s Road. Property buyers who had come to view Airstream’s showflat would have driven past Regent Court, which is located along Serangoon Road, the main road leading to St Michael’s Road. In August, all 70 units at Airstream, which is developed by Millennium Homes, were sold within day, via balloting at an average price of $1,100 psf. Nearby, developments such as St Michael Regency, One St Michael’s and yet-to-be-completed Beacon Heights have been sold for an average of $800 psf this year, although latest sales saw some units breach $900 psf.

Regent Court, which is located near the Boon Keng MRT station, has had a total of eight transactions from August to Sept 25, according to caveats lodged with URA Realis. Only three units changed hands over the seven years before 2007.

For the period of Sept 18 to 25, there were five transactions priced from $670 to $707 psf. For instance, a 1,108 unit on the eighth floor went for $780,000, or $704 psf.

With prices breaching the $650 psf level, several homeowners were able to sell at a profit. For instance, a 1,528 sq ft unit on the third floor went for $1.08 million, or $707 psf. The original owner had purchased it for $805,000, or $527 psf, in 1997. In August, a 968 sq ft unit on the sixth floor was sold for $700,000, or a high of $723 psf. The original owner had purchased it for only $555,000, or $573 psf, in 1995.

A property agent, who recently sold a unit at Regent Court, notes that demand for mass-market projects with good amenities remains strong.

tan
22-12-09, 17:16
Have shifted in to osm...very happy with everythings....esp. the view (singapore flyer and sea) from balcony and windy with no east or west sun.Also can see fireworks on national day and ion opening.....a nice place to stay.

Regulators
23-12-09, 00:51
:eek: HONMAT, SENJAAAAAAAA TAH!!! GUARDS GET INTO FORMATION!!!:eek:

tan
03-02-10, 23:03

Something ur with ur brain! Crazy!

tan
03-02-10, 23:05

Think before you post, no common senses.
Something ur with ur brain!........... Crazy!

Regulators
15-02-10, 09:49
Congrats for coming close to 1k psf. The caveat states a 13xxsf unit transacting at 990psf. Do you happen to know which unit it is?

absolutwild
21-02-10, 19:19
wow! spectacular display of fireworks on fri and sat nite near flyer (in celebration of chingay). get to catch so many fireworks throughout the year. nice... hope they will display the fireworks near flyer from now on cos the ones displayed for NDP and new year's day is somehow blocked by the tall buildings at shenton way. the ones displayed last 2 nites were VERY VERY CLEAR

zimmer
22-02-10, 15:07
Congrats for coming close to 1k psf. The caveat states a 13xxsf unit transacting at 990psf. Do you happen to know which unit it is?

Streetsine.com should have the unit number listed as well.

gohsoonk
23-02-10, 11:36
Streetsine.com should have the unit number listed as well.

Nice site. But $$$

absolutwild
12-07-10, 07:32
wow! fantastic display of fireworks for the past few saturdays! more to come leading to NDP! beautiful...

Jesslee98
24-08-10, 09:29
Hi,

My relative wan to sell his 2 bedder (high floor, renovated, windy). PM me if you are interested.

gnoikj
28-08-10, 08:44
Ha! People who buy this condo lose out...bad traffic, face the road...haha..no wonder everybody selling...

matadorepy
02-09-10, 14:59
Ha! People who buy this condo lose out...bad traffic, face the road...haha..no wonder everybody selling...
Who say so .. I nfact no one is selling .. want to buy must pay dearly even just to smell it .. FreeHold, Condo status... just right in town.. can see CBD skyline, fireworks,Flyer . If suburb is selling at almost $900psf LH, this one is sure above $1,100 psf ....:tsk-tsk:

tan
02-09-10, 21:20

With full fireworks view (fireworks on NDP every sat,YOG almost everyday,New yr eve,other festivals...),orchard,seaview,unblocked,3rms min rental $3.5K, 4rms min $4.2k, low maintainance... who will want to sell.....
Bad traffic! I dun think so,not infront of osm main road, maybe towards bendemeer road (gov doing road works,tunnel...temporary) ..after that traffic should be perfect.Dun spoilt OSM image....sour grape!

Komo
03-09-10, 00:09
agree...freehold status already beat all LH condo already:D

devilplate
03-09-10, 00:32
agree...freehold status already beat all LH condo already:D

errr....i want to buy orchard residences at one st mic price ....any kind sellers?:ashamed1:

Jesslee98
03-09-10, 14:29
D9 and D12 are different....You shld compare the price within D12....

City Regency along the st michael road is selling at $1200 psf now...City Regency TOP few months ago and OSM one year ago...

heavy Traffic ? :tsk-tsk: ....for those who interested to buy...shld go down personally and check the traffic....as well as take alook of OSM...

Komo
04-09-10, 01:21
errr....i want to buy orchard residences at one st mic price ....any kind sellers?:ashamed1:

perhaps someday osm may hit the price of orchard residence (according to propertism theory? :D )....though by that time orchard residence may be no more....that's the power of FH:D

devilplate
04-09-10, 01:34
perhaps someday osm may hit the price of orchard residence (according to propertism theory? :D )....though by that time orchard residence may be no more....that's the power of FH:D

reincarnate inorder to witness it:p

gnoikj
04-09-10, 08:52
We did...terrible...

D9 and D12 are different....You shld compare the price within D12....

City Regency along the st michael road is selling at $1200 psf now...City Regency TOP few months ago and OSM one year ago...

heavy Traffic ? :tsk-tsk: ....for those who interested to buy...shld go down personally and check the traffic....as well as take alook of OSM...

solarvpower
06-09-10, 10:00
We did...terrible...

As the condo is near the start of any traffic congestion, it is still okay to get home or exit to pie/cte. Never get any congestion till almost reach the condo, then use the leftmost lane is a yellow/bus lane which is empty always (you need to use this lane to turn into st. michaels area anyway therefore it is perfectly legal).

When the road interchange is up (think in 2011) which has road overhead bridge, underground and aboveground the traffic congestion will be greatly eased. By then you will scream that you have missed the boat again.

qianfugui
06-09-10, 11:59
As the condo is near the start of any traffic congestion, it is still okay to get home or exit to pie/cte. Never get any congestion till almost reach the condo, then use the leftmost lane is a yellow/bus lane which is empty always (you need to use this lane to turn into st. michaels area anyway therefore it is perfectly legal).

When the road interchange is up (think in 2011) which has road overhead bridge, underground and aboveground the traffic congestion will be greatly eased. By then you will scream that you have missed the boat again.

All those people who shout and scream here basically know that they have long long missed the boat(at the rediculous low price ,and hence are groaning in pain !!!. IT is all about location location and near to town, CBD, FH (if possible).. :banghead: :banghead:

Komo
06-09-10, 22:08
I would say it's about timing, timing and timing!:D

Condorich
06-09-10, 22:10

copycat from the news paper izzit?

Komo
06-09-10, 22:11
ok lah... then I change to luck, luck and luck! :D :D

Regulators
06-09-10, 23:09
You mean Geylang? lol :doh:

IT is all about location location and near to town, CBD, FH (if possible).. :banghead: :banghead:

qianfugui
08-09-10, 15:52
You mean Geylang? lol :doh:

I see the prince of Beacon Height has nothing but Geylang in his mind all the time :doh: :doh: Believe he sold his BH and move into Geyland oredi .. Good news for ST Michael areas folk :D

gohsoonk
10-09-10, 08:26
Yes. If you got the timing right, close eye and just bet on any condo with full facilities in any district, sure win. Just a matter of win more or less.

devilplate
10-09-10, 09:35
Yes. If you got the timing right, close eye and just bet on any condo with full facilities in any district, sure win. Just a matter of win more or less.

timing to sell more impt

showa8
21-01-11, 22:04
Anyone knows what is the plan for the big green plot right in front of OSM? I searched the Master Plan and discovered 1/3 will be used for educational institute. The other 2/3 will be used for residential with plot ratio of 3.5. That's over 30 storey, and I am afraid that the flyer or marina view might be blocked, even from the upper most floor. What do u think?

Regulators
21-01-11, 22:20
sooner or later sure blocked lol so u better sell faster...:D

Anyone knows what is the plan for the big green plot right in front of OSM? I searched the Master Plan and discovered 1/3 will be used for educational institute. The other 2/3 will be used for residential with plot ratio of 3.5. That's over 30 storey, and I am afraid that the flyer or marina view might be blocked, even from the upper most floor. What do u think?

tan
06-02-11, 22:22
In Sin almost every projects r blocked....the plot of land is quite far from osm....
flyer or marina view be blocked or not depend on the unit facing and how they built the hdb,multi carpark....etc.

showa8
07-02-11, 14:55
hi Tan,

U are right, in sg anything will be blocked sooner or later, just a matter of time. I have checked the plot is abt 300m away, very far from OSM. so in future, OSM will still be considered unblocked and thus will still be windy. Furthermore we wun know till the the actual bldg is up whether the flyer or marina or CBD will be blocked.

Most importantly we must look at the potential of this area, which I think is much undervalued. With MRT, buses and lotsa amenities within a stone's throw as well as the completion of woodsville interchange and st michael's estate upgrading, on top of being so near to the city core, price in this area still have much room for growth. Futhermore, this is a brand new freehold full condo with full facilities, surely adds on to its potential..

In Sin almost every projects r blocked....the plot of land is quite far from osm....
flyer or marina view be blocked or not depend on the unit facing and how they built the hdb,multi carpark....etc.

azeoprop
13-10-11, 17:53
Looks like all the south facing units will be blocked by the upcoming regent residence and the new UE condo.

Maybe can get a better resale price?

:beats-me-man:

ecimbew
13-10-11, 21:19
It means it's beginning to look like Novena.

devilplate
13-10-11, 21:31
It means it's beginning to look like Novena.
Y novena and not like punggol hdbs?

ecimbew
13-10-11, 22:30
Y novena and not like punggol hdbs?

Punggol is a league of their own. Separated by a vehicular river called TPE. Mounted with similar heights concrete jungle. Decorated with manmade river that runs through like a spine in the heartland. Heavenly redefined. :scared-3:

tan
01-11-11, 09:21
Regent residence launch at abv $1.2+k-$1.4+k psf and if up coming UE 99' years project to be launch at $1.3k+psf sure will push up One St Michael's price higher coz OSM is f'hold project and is available now.
Once UE project TOP in few years,OSM price will shot up again.

Eventhough UE may block certain view but still shld be able to view fireworks and maybe flyer too- depend how UE project design/layout.

Regent residence does not block OSM view,is next to OSM so only room facing Regent residence maybe blocked but not the living area view.
Regent residence project has only 1 and 2 rooms units.Nothing 3rms.
The layout is suitable for investment rather than stay.

Rental in OSM are high-
2rms abv $3.6k
3rms abv $4.3k
4rms abv $4.8k

So Regent residence or UE project are good for investment too.

devilplate
01-11-11, 09:24
Regent residence launch at abv $1.2+k-$1.4+k psf and if up coming UE 99' years project to be launch at $1.3k+psf sure will push up One St Michael's price higher coz OSM is f'hold project and is available now.
Once UE project TOP in few years,OSM price will shot up again.

Eventhough UE may block certain view but still shld be able to view fireworks and maybe flyer too- depend how UE project design/layout.

Regent residence does not block OSM view,is next to OSM so only room facing Regent residence maybe blocked but not the living area view.
Regent residence project has only 1 and 2 rooms units.Nothing 3rms.
The layout is suitable for investment rather than stay.

Rental in OSM are high-
2rms abv $3.6k
3rms abv $4.3k
4rms abv $4.8k

So Regent residence or UE project are good for investment too.

yo, i tot regent residence blocking half of the view at OSM? i was there at the showflat and i am quite sure about it.....the stack further in from srgn road is actually completely blocked by RR

rental at OSM definitely going to be affected by RR for the next 2-3yrs

tan
01-11-11, 09:35
yo, i tot regent residence blocking half of the view at OSM? i was there at the showflat and i am quite sure about it.....the stack further in from srgn road is actually completely blocked by RR

rental at OSM definitely going to be affected by RR for the next 2-3yrs

You should view OSM unit and take a look outside the balcony.
The room facing RR will be blocked but not the living area flyer or firworks view.Maybe u refer to the serangoon or orchard view?
ya,it'll be blocked by RR but nothing special for that view.

Rental for OSM will not be affected by RR as RR is a small project only 1-2rms but UE is a big project with more facilities and nearer to MRT so OSM rental will be affected.But if buy for stay/long term OSM is f'hold still is a better choice.

devilplate
01-11-11, 09:39
The room facing RR will be blocked but not the living area flyer or firworks view.Maybe u refer to the serangoon or orchard view?

Rental for OSM will not be affected by RR as RR is a small project only 1-2rms but UE is a big project with more facilities and nearer to MRT so OSM rental will be affected.But if buy for stay/long term OSM is f'hold still is a better choice.

yes i am refering to those units facing towards srgn road

i mean OSM rental will be affected during the RR construction period

ecimbew
01-11-11, 21:22

Rental is not based on views alone. I agree with you.
But both OSM and RR views will be blocked by UE's 99LH condo.

showa8
05-11-11, 22:58
anybody know why OSM is so undervalued at this moment....New Freehold project with full facilities which include even a tennis court and good orientation/view too....and the price is still hovering at around $1100 psf:doh:Has it been affected by the surrounding freehold projects such as Sunville, Richmond etc which are transacting at way below suburban 99yr condo price? In my opinion, Estate Upgrading which is on the way might help push up the price a little.

AJ
06-11-11, 23:59
anybody know why OSM is so undervalued at this moment....New Freehold project with full facilities which include even a tennis court and good orientation/view too....and the price is still hovering at around $1100 psf:doh:Has it been affected by the surrounding freehold projects such as Sunville, Richmond etc which are transacting at way below suburban 99yr condo price? In my opinion, Estate Upgrading which is on the way might help push up the price a little.

The upgrading was done in a way which cant be seen.

tan
08-11-11, 17:47
Ya, many agts told me OSM is undervalue too..but I guess price will increase once the road works ready next month.
Also you can see the latest transaction is getting higher..shld reach $1.2k psf soon.

Once UE 99'yrs launches Osm price will increase further...

showa8
08-11-11, 22:49
Anyone of u noticed the traffic at the main road outside OSM has started to ease recently? I guess road improvement works is taking effect, should improve significantly once the woodsville interchange opens end of this mth. I do not stay at OSM but this what I have observed lately.

Transactions are slowly creeping up, but it still can't justify this Freehold development's true value. Even at 1.2k psf, it's only on par with some suburban 99yr condo prices. Heard UE's condo need to sell at ard $1.5k psf to break even...

Ya, many agts told me OSM is undervalue too..but I guess price will increase once the road works ready next month.
Also you can see the latest transaction is getting higher..shld reach $1.2k psf soon.

Once UE 99'yrs launches Osm price will increase further...

devilplate
08-11-11, 22:57
Anyone of u noticed the traffic at the main road outside OSM has started to ease recently? I guess road improvement works is taking effect, should improve significantly once the woodsville interchange opens end of this mth. I do not stay at OSM but this what I have observed lately.

Transactions are slowly creeping up, but it still can't justify this Freehold development's true value. Even at 1.2k psf, it's only on par with some suburban 99yr condo prices. Heard UE's condo need to sell at ard $1.5k psf to break even...
r u comparing apple to apple?

Which suburban 99lh project u r comparing wif? Similar quantum ?

jeaprp
09-11-11, 06:56
r u comparing apple to apple?

Which suburban 99lh project u r comparing wif? Similar quantum ?
think he is referring to the potong pasir side. 8@w w28, etc

devilplate
09-11-11, 08:53
think he is referring to the potong pasir side. 8@w w28, etc

those r rcr/city fringe ppty and not suburban/ocr

let say compare OSm wif blossom@ woodleigh....it does show OSM slightly undervalued....both px shd be similar

however one leicester nearer to mrt also commanding similar px as OSM....so if OSM is undervalued....OL also den

jeaprp
09-11-11, 10:32
those r rcr/city fringe ppty and not suburban/ocr

let say compare OSm wif blossom@ woodleigh....it does show OSM slightly undervalued....both px shd be similar

however one leicester nearer to mrt also commanding similar px as OSM....so if OSM is undervalued....OL also den

The sellers quite happy with the price they sold ($1000 is 50% gain)
the launch price in 05/06 is about $600-$750.
Hopefully can see better pricing once woodsville interchange is completed.
Vested in this area.

devilplate
09-11-11, 10:53
The sellers quite happy with the price they sold ($1000 is 50% gain)
the launch price in 05/06 is about $600-$750.
Hopefully can see better pricing once woodsville interchange is completed.
Vested in this area.

i believe the mega 99lh project will help to boost up the px....but wif current debt crisis.....