PDA

View Full Version : See what we have?

Lav123
11-05-14, 22:28
http://therealsingapore.com/content/rude-indian-ft-manager-working-changi-airport-scolding-singaporeans

Arcachon
11-05-14, 23:05
Next one to go.

mummy
12-05-14, 08:05
Agree. Disrespectful so called FT who are in effect only cheap workers should go. ..

DMCK
12-05-14, 15:47
these kind of rude customer services are everywhere, they called themselves in quality services:doh:recently met one at tan tock seng hospital:simmering:

MGM
13-05-14, 11:07
There's no need to be disrepectful. If a person needs to show that, he or she already lost the authority.

minority
13-05-14, 14:57
THE REAL SHIT is full of bs with agenda. its plan bad service. so its ok if a singaporean K the people? home come The real shit dont post bad service? but focus on Racist Xenophobic topics? maybe should also add sexist to thier report to.

I wonder what agenda The REAL Shit have?

To me its a case of poor service.

irisng
13-05-14, 21:23
I'm more concerned that will Singapore image be affected. As it happened in S'pore airport, tourists can easily jump to conclusion that he is a S'porean.:banghead:

mummy
13-05-14, 21:50
THE REAL SHIT is full of bs with agenda. its plan bad service. so its ok if a singaporean K the people? home come The real shit dont post bad service? but focus on Racist Xenophobic topics? maybe should also add sexist to thier report to.

The issue is not xenophobia but being made to feel like a second class citizen in our own country.

There was a real story about a Singaporean man who gave up his pink IC for a foreign one and returned as a FT...no need to serve NS...makes sense if our policies are making our young do that? He says no benefit to be a citizen , he gets paid more than locals when he returns to work as a FT...

Sandiwara
13-05-14, 22:05

I agree to minority on this one. The post should focus on bad service. Does not matter it coming from Filipino, Chinese, Indian or Malay. I feel now days more people try to blows everything about foreign Talent. They are not focus on the real issue.

irisng
14-05-14, 08:50
The issue is not xenophobia but being made to feel like a second class citizen in our own country.

There was a real story about a Singaporean man who gave up his pink IC for a foreign one and returned as a FT...no need to serve NS...makes sense if our policies are making our young do that? He says no benefit to be a citizen , he gets paid more than locals when he returns to work as a FT...

I met a case which is the reverse way. The China father wants his son to be a Singapore PR and sent him to NS.

Komo
14-05-14, 08:59
FT will surely bring their "ways and culture" here. with bulk of them from same places will have greater impact here. on the other hand, is Singaporean attitude and manners any better? some countries do show much greater grace.

mummy
14-05-14, 09:04
Problem is if a war comes, will they stay and fight or run and hide?

mummy
14-05-14, 09:06
I met a case which is the reverse way. The China father wants his son to be a Singapore PR and sent him to NS.

And are they not many PRs who also give up their PR status after getting the benefits?

irisng
14-05-14, 09:07
FT will surely bring their "ways and culture" here. with bulk of them from same places will have greater impact here. on the other hand, is Singaporean attitude and manners any better? some countries do show much greater grace.

There is always a black sheep in anywhere, there is no 100% good or bad.;)

minority
14-05-14, 18:50
Problem is if a war comes, will they stay and fight or run and hide?

Will u?

I know many will.

minority
14-05-14, 18:53

I didn't see that story. I have problem with this story The Real Shit is trying imply.

Why not The Real Shit post it as Bad Service article? so it means its ok if a Singaporean abuse the customers?

Allthepies
14-05-14, 20:17
if you realise, some forumers will always post certain views while others will always post the other views... some forumers will always view the glass is half empty while some forumers will always view the glass is half full...some forumers will always say singapore is bad while some forumers will always say singapore is good...

as long as your views make you happy, then I think it is perfect but if your views make you unhappy then it I think it time to change... : )

irisng
15-05-14, 23:28
Wrong post

irisng
15-05-14, 23:37
PRC woman goes behind the counter and whack McDonald's staff.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=662751803796690&id=289564517782089