PDA

View Full Version : Anyone thinking of quitting this forum...

blackjack21trader
05-04-14, 21:39
shall regret immensely on the day when they miss my announcement of the next leg up in the property market.

good luck.

Patrickstar
05-04-14, 21:49
You may want to save your valuable property insights for a more deserving forum. This forum has been grossly degenerated by the star of this poll:

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=20595&page=12

Remember to cast your votes.

taggy
05-04-14, 21:56
shall regret immensely on the day when they miss my announcement of the next leg up in the property market.

good luck.

U tell more stories leh...
Rather read your stories than keep reading the same quarrels over and over again :D

blackjack21trader
05-04-14, 22:07
U tell more stories leh...
Rather read your stories than keep reading the same quarrels over and over again :D

sure, good sister. recently i have been busy due to the frozen property market. I will try to tell another grandfather story once i gotten some inspiration during my lunch time:)

blackjack21trader
05-04-14, 22:08
You may want to save your valuable property insights for a more deserving forum. This forum has been grossly degenerated by the star of this poll:

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=20595&page=12

Remember to cast your votes.

omg, what have i missed? how come got this kinda poll ?

3centsworth
05-04-14, 22:28
Used to like this forum, but of late, it is becoming more of a bad mouthing forum.

There are the good old forummers who post updates and interesting insights on property (like reporter2 , princess, etc ) and not forgetting you who never fails to bring cheers and hope to forummers.

hopeful
05-04-14, 22:52
sure, good sister. recently i have been busy due to the frozen property market. I will try to tell another grandfather story once i gotten some inspiration during my lunch time:)

what do you mean frozen property market?
what happened to the golden age? :p

Ringo33
05-04-14, 22:58
what do you mean frozen property market?
what happened to the golden age? :p

Let it go let it go Can't hold it back anymore.

Laguna
05-04-14, 23:04
yes, I have quited this place for reason that this is not the forum I wish to be part of.

it's sad to leave here as I truly enjoyed the company of many faceless friends.

a few of us met up last Sunday, and all agreed, the quality of this forum has deteriorated badly.

at times, when I have nothing to do, I just open the page and look look see see. but rare.

I will only drop note if I find it worth my efforts.

Psalms
05-04-14, 23:13
Nope...I joined recently and enjoy reading updates on vested property as well as progress of others. Expecially found information on defects and what took place to rectify useful as well as which developer to avoid or warn my family/friends about by sharing the thread with them.

If there are a few who chose to become entertainers or tear down other forum users, the mods/admin/reporters/judges/policemen/firemen or whatever authority in control here can and I trust, will be pro - active to use pesticide to clean up this place.

Anyways, I generally read selectively and follow up on posts of personal interest most times but yes, the name callings have become fashionable and totally childish.

Have a good weekend..... and I hope to learn from other forum users as more progress of their homes become available to share.

Sandiwara
05-04-14, 23:36
We can always use Ignore List facility in this forum to have more peaceful reading

nickq
06-04-14, 00:08
Nope...I joined recently and enjoy reading updates on vested property as well as progress of others. Expecially found information on defects and what took place to rectify useful as well as which developer to avoid or warn my family/friends about by sharing the thread with them.

If there are a few who chose to become entertainers or tear down other forum users, the mods/admin/reporters/judges/policemen/firemen or whatever authority in control here can and I trust, will be pro - active to use pesticide to clean up this place.

Anyways, I generally read selectively and follow up on posts of personal interest most times but yes, the name callings have become fashionable and totally childish.

Have a good weekend..... and I hope to learn from other forum users as more progress of their homes become available to share.

I agree. I realized lately I have been wasting half of my time scrolling through senseless quarreling.

economist
06-04-14, 01:10
yes, I have quited this place for reason that this is not the forum I wish to be part of.

a few of us met up last Sunday, and all agreed, the quality of this forum has deteriorated badly.

at times, when I have nothing to do, I just open the page and look look see see. but rare.

Your previous posts bring the most values to this forum. I don't think you should be bothered about recent many nonsense posts. I'm sure quiet readers know what to read and what to skip.

Khng8
06-04-14, 07:15
Economist - can't agree more with you on that!

Kelonguni
06-04-14, 08:44
What we have witnessed is a change in culture of people over time. Being online only amplifies that kind of behaviour that minimises accountability. I think every forum, even the newspaper and tabloids also show much more of such situations nowadays.

It is not easy to have a forum. Let's be appreciative for the positive stuffs and not sweat or swear over the negative stuffs.

Newbie1
06-04-14, 09:02
This is still without any doubt the best and most useful condo forum.

They are many silent readers who have gained considerable knowledge from the selfless sharings by many gurus here. Many with no experience and wanted to know more and searched the website and came to learn about this forum. I have been one of them.

Even though it is inevitable that occasionally some opinions may be biased, all these views are much better that what we receive from a lot of the agents.

There is no perfect online forum. Differences in opinions and some times arguments can be seen in other popular forums such as kiasuparents. Take it positively, it makes more interesting reading.

The majority of the forumers have been excellent in their contributions and the majority determine the expected norms of engagement.

Hope all the experts and newbies continue to stay around and ride the Up and Down cycles together

Cheers

Allthepies
06-04-14, 09:28
bro blackjack welcome back!!! Waiting eagerly for your April good news on property!!! : ) : )

All
06-04-14, 11:15
Saw blackjack21 at this forum http://Sgtalk.org

how about going there?

Ringo33
06-04-14, 11:17

how about going there?

Doing it on your first post will be it looks like you from.that forum.

mamamee88
06-04-14, 11:34

I joined recently and find the information in this site useful. Gained some knowledge from the other members and really appreciate them for their sharing on property insights.

Read your past threads - very informative. Thank you.
Don't bother about the other nonsenses posted by the minority/clones...Smart readers know which threads to select and read.

Hope that you will not give up this site and continue to share useful tips or info with us newbies. ;)

princess_morbucks
06-04-14, 11:52

how about going there?

Sgtalk forum has improved my general knowledge.
So much local and global news there but its kinda messy because they are not classified properly.

This property forum is still useful, if you sieve out the bickering and read what is relevant.

DMCK
07-04-14, 09:52
learnt a lot from this forum, hope to continue to learn more

Ringo33
07-04-14, 11:07
Ever wonder why childish people like this are in this forum?

wow wow such ferocity from simple-minded ringgo...

other couple resales also shows 12xx psf with bigger sqft some more...
and here we have a nutcase screaming KING of all EC just cos psf marginally higher yet sqft marginally lower, doesn't it balance up somewhat?

have you not gotten sick of own antics? always making mountain out of mole hills... always blindly trumpeting own interests, pathetically evasive on questions asked, dim witted offensive chants... such a tosser :D

and you know what?? to wager your own child and future grand-children even under any circumstances i deem you "KING of all FATHERS" Get the drift!!!

thank god reporter2/admin didn't ban you... we need you to keep this forum alive, even as derogatory you had made it....

cheers bingo hahaha

astroboy8681
07-04-14, 11:22
Ever wonder why childish people like this are in this forum?

wonder why any father would wager their own children in a bet? it's only online disagreement...

indeed mind boggling... i tried resisting but beast calling is an understatement...it's worst than a beast

Ringo33
07-04-14, 11:27
wonder why any father would wager their own children in a bet? it's only online disagreement...

indeed mind boggling... i tried resisting but beast calling is an understatement...it's worst than a beast

For example.

Ringo posted a thread about Bishan Loft highlighting the record transaction price for an EC and call it the King of EC in Singapore.

http://www.condosingapore.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21012

Patrickstar
07-04-14, 11:31
His mother fell out of bed before giving birth to him, resulting in a paranoid n negative kid that grew up to become an online nutcase. Who other than him will go about checking when people open forum accounts n draw baseless conclusions about this forumer being that forumer. This is sheer idiocy imo.

astroboy8681
07-04-14, 11:42
For example.

Ringo posted a thread about Bishan Loft highlighting the record transaction price for an EC and call it the King of EC in Singapore.

http://www.condosingapore.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21012

bingo! self shot in the foot... psf marginally higher is king, quantum plays no part anymore... 20/30 million property aint no king no more, psf must be highest... idiocy beyond comprehension

child wager... empathy goes out to your other family members...
pardon my bad but you're a worrying trend

astroboy8681
07-04-14, 11:47
His mother fell out of bed before giving birth to him, resulting in a paranoid n negative kid that grew up to become an online nutcase. Who other than him will go about checking when people open forum accounts n draw baseless conclusions about this forumer being that forumer. This is sheer idiocy imo.

in the underworld or any civilized world per se, we are taught to never curse anyone's mum or dad... it's just downright blasphemy

if that individual has the same amount of respect for his own parents, why would he then place his own children in a compromised situation...

this may just be online and doesn't mean anything but i do worry for him...
to put it in words may not be far from actions in reality...

Ringo33
07-04-14, 11:54
If you are not operating multiple accounts in this forum that you use to go around making nonsensical and childish post, then why are you afraid to swear on the life of your child and grand child that you dont have multiple forum account?

If you are innocent, why not request admin to verify if you guys are running multiple phantom forum account using the same IP address instead of saying that murderer and rapist cannot be hang because its a sin to kill.

Rosy
07-04-14, 11:56
U guys should really get a room.

Patrickstar
07-04-14, 11:56
He is obviously a nutcase to swear in the name of his wife and children. I won't be surprised he will wager his wife n children for anything just to save his own backside in the real world just by judging from his online conduct. This kind of people belong to the lowest rung imo.

in the underworld or any civilized world per se, we are taught to never curse anyone's mum or dad... it's just downright blasphemy

if that individual has the same amount of respect for his own parents, why would he then place his own children in a compromised situation...

this may just be online and doesn't mean anything but i do worry for him...
to put it in words may not be far from actions in reality...

Ringo33
07-04-14, 12:07
When a judge sentence the murderer to death, can the murder tell the judge that its inhuman to take the life of a murderer because they are human too?

So in this case forummers who are operating multiple phantom accounts in this forum are now trying to convince the forum that its perfectly fine to do so and everyone should do the same.

Patrickstar
07-04-14, 12:14
Wow, online chatter is equated to murder?

You know why you are a nutcase now?

http://www.condosingapore.com/forums/showthread.php?p=471759#post471759

When a judge sentence the murderer to death, can the murder tell the judge that its inhuman to take the life of a murderer because they are human too?

So in this case forummers who are operating multiple phantom accounts in this forum are now trying to convince the forum that its perfectly fine to do so and everyone should do the same.

astroboy8681
07-04-14, 12:44
If you are not operating multiple accounts in this forum that you use to go around making nonsensical and childish post, then why are you afraid to swear on the life of your child and grand child that you dont have multiple forum account?

If you are innocent, why not request admin to verify if you guys are running multiple phantom forum account using the same IP address instead of saying that murderer and rapist cannot be hang because its a sin to kill.

no one is saying everyone only has an account. there could be members with multiple accounts but i can't be sure. i have only one and i don't see the need to prove anything (playing into your cards if that's what you deem)...

but, but.... why wager or swear on the life of your children for some online dispute? you are beyond incorrigible and in urgent need of a thorough self reflection...

good luck

astroboy8681
07-04-14, 12:48
Wow, online chatter is equated to murder?

You know why you are a nutcase now?

http://www.condosingapore.com/forums/showthread.php?p=471759#post471759

anyway patrickstar, give that child wager a break...
hope he comes good in a full circle...

i'm out... good riddance some sort :)

ay123
07-04-14, 13:44
forum is a place where anyone can contribute. whoever find the contribution useful take it as knowledge, likewise if you find the information not useful you can choose to ignore. but because of some forumer you dislike and declare you want to quit is really childish act.

merlion
09-04-14, 03:21
Love the valuable info and experiences shared by formers here minus the quarreling. :sleep: