PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Frens i have QUIT this forum.................

Crusader
05-04-14, 13:11
Good bye frens....I see this forum has FALLEN from the SKY....

All thanks to Ringo33 that CONDOsingapore has ROT badly ...

So GD BYE guys ....Well Admin/Owner if you want to BAN me, go ahead ;)

Allthepies
05-04-14, 13:28
Finally u did something right and courageous...

Peace will return to this forum..

Thank you...

Ringo33
05-04-14, 13:40
dont rejoice lah, these trolls have many forum accounts and very soon you will see someone new taking over what he left behind.

They will usually start with posting hit and run questions to clock up some post and then they will quietly crawl back into their "favorite" thread.

lajia
05-04-14, 13:59
Hello, please reflect & refrain oneself.....无风不起浪...if u can understand Chinese. Respect & be respected...

dont rejoice lah, these trolls have many forum accounts and very soon you will see someone new taking over what he left behind.

They will usually start with posting hit and run questions to clock up some post and then they will quietly crawl back into their "favorite" thread.

reporter2
05-04-14, 14:14
Ringo, you are no angel yourself.

Please watch yourself as well. You are one complaint from being permanently banned.

Simi
05-04-14, 14:31

Good bye Crusader

"There is no enemy forever
Only impending benefits"

God Bless

hopeful
05-04-14, 14:36

Please watch yourself as well. You are one complaint from being permanently banned.

you let the cat out of the bag ;)
so just one anti-ringo forummer need to setup a clone to lodge a complaint and R33 will be banned.

patrickstar, here's your opportunity.

Sandiwara
05-04-14, 14:41
so just one anti-ringo forummer need to setup a clone to lodge a complaint and R33 will be banned.

In the Virtual World, account name is mean nothings. The most important part is sharing good information and good attitude. We can call us Holy man, Superman, batman, what ever you want but keeping us civilize is show how mature we are.

Ringo33
05-04-14, 14:47

thats exactly my point. If you are going to allow forummers to openly set up multiple accounts in this forum then whats the point of banning forummers in the first place.

One more complaint? I would like to know who and what exactly are they complaining about really.

lkm
05-04-14, 14:49

I think many times Ringo talks some sense also.

Ringo33
05-04-14, 14:59

you might want to tell ringo exactly what was the complain about and what ringo need to do to prevent getting another complain?

AFAIK, many forummers here are making trash statement about property in the west, so as someone who believe in the JLD potential, am I suppose not to state the fact and rebut those myth about what they say?

Ultimately right or wrong, we can always prove with numbers instead of talking nonsense such as air pollutions, workers urinating at void deck, dead fish, bla bla bla.

Do you have reason to believe that DKSG, Mermaid, Regulators, Proper-T, etc who have stop posting for awhile actually left this forum for good?

And just in case if someone set up multiple forum account to file complain about reporter2, does it mean that you have to voluntary banned yourself?

And here is a tips.

If you wish to clean up the house, you will first need to have a house rules.

Ringo33
05-04-14, 15:04
Reporter2

May I know who am I suppose to deal with a post like this?

Don't need to get too upset?!?!?! Wahaha what a sordid silly statement...
Imagine paying million up for an item w defects and not to get too upset?!?!?!

Then again this pea brain only can afford 50 bucks Casio, resign to fate on easy broken straps, warp buttons so on so forth...

You are the living example of what pollutants in the west can do to the brain...

Sign off,
Slowly but certainly JLD convert
Wahahaha

http://www.condosingapore.com/forums/showpost.php?p=471348&postcount=9

Ringo33
05-04-14, 15:10
And what about a poll thread like this?

How is it relevant to property and why it is not deleted in the first place?

http://www.condosingapore.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20595

Patrickstar
05-04-14, 15:13
The poll thread is relevant to weed out trash like you in this forum.

26 have voted and more to come.

And what about a poll thread like this?

How is it relevant to property and why it is not deleted in the first place?

http://www.condosingapore.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20595

Ringo33
05-04-14, 15:14

reporter2, how should ringo33 to deal with person who call him TRASH and still not get a complain?

lajia
05-04-14, 15:17
Just keep quiet...let the trash be trash and if u mixed with it, u are as bad as trash! Let the clown play by himself and soon it will die away...

And by the way, same goes to u.

I really wish to see more info sharing, rather than a few thousands of trash thread of u poking him and he poking u......

reporter2, how should ringo33 to deal with person who call him TRASH and still not get a complain?

Ringo33
05-04-14, 15:19
You commented about several forumers being all fart and no shit, so you smelled the fart of so many forumers here before? You can even imagine our fart transmitted through the cable through the computer screen into your nose for you to conclude it as fart so you tell us who has a greater fetish for fart....lmao.... also did you inspect our anuses to determine we have no shit as well?...lmao....I think you are clearly the sicko here.

I think it is either you have the gift to smell fart through digital cables and Internet or you are a plain idiot....

Continue embarrassing yourself further :D :D

Patrickstar claimed that "Smell of FART is better than the air in Jurong"

Is it wrong to say that he is sick and has a fetish for FART since the air we breath in Jurong is no different from the air around Singapore?

Simi
05-04-14, 15:20

Why is he a trash when he is defending Jurong from many naysayers and especially JLD he is posting many reports of up and coming development ?

Personally I am grateful for those reports

Ringo33
05-04-14, 15:23
Just keep quiet...let the trash be trash and if u mixed with it, u are as bad as trash! Let the clown play by himself and soon it will die away...

And by the way, same goes to u.

I really wish to see more info sharing, rather than a few thousands of trash thread of u poking him and he poking u......

I disagree with that approach really.

If you let them live and roam, they will multiply and why should a property forum compromise its integrity to accommodate trolls who goes around trashing sprouting nonsense on what they disbelieve or dislike and even trashing property agents sharing information?

lkm
05-04-14, 15:29

Hi Patrickstar,

The forum should accomodate as diverse views as possible. Just because someone has views different and is fervent in his defense against his beliefs (JLD in this case) should not mean he should be banned.

Rather, the moderator might want to moderate against name-calling and unnecessary insults against fellow forummers. Many times Ringo is also a victim of name-calling and insults.

Let peace everyone!

PS: I am not the alter-ego of Ringo. I also have absolutely no interests whatsoever in JLD, or anywhere in the West.

Patrickstar
05-04-14, 15:29
Ringo33 claimed that several forumers are all fart n no shit, so can we conclude that he is a sicko to imagine smelling the fart of others to confirm no fart and inspecting the anus of others to confirm no shit?

Patrickstar claimed that "Smell of FART is better than the air in Jurong"

Is it wrong to say that he is sick and has a fetish for FART since the air we breath in Jurong is no different from the air around Singapore?

Patrickstar
05-04-14, 15:31
Ask yourself why 26 voted him a clown n idiot. Votes speak the loudest.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?p=471368&posted=1#post471368

Hi Patrickstar,

The forum should accomodate as diverse views as possible. Just because someone has views different and is fervent in his defense against his beliefs (JLD in this case) should not mean he should be banned.

Rather, the moderator might want to moderate against name-calling and unnecessary insults against fellow forummers. Many times Ringo is also a victim of name-calling and insults.

Let peace everyone!

PS: I am not the alter-ego of Ringo. I also have absolutely no interests whatsoever in JLD, or anywhere in the West.

Ringo33
05-04-14, 15:41
Ringo33 claimed that several forumers are all fart n no shit, so can we conclude that he is a sicko to imagine smelling the fart of others to confirm no fart and inspecting the anus of others to confirm no shit?

All FART NO SHIT is a term originated from EBD.

You should ask him or her what it means and why he use it in this forum.

Patrickstar
05-04-14, 15:48
When EDB uses "All fart and no shit", he was using it as a mataphor. As for you when you use that term, people will take it that you mean it literally coz you don't understand what a metaphor is. So do you have bionic nose to smell fart across the Internet n have you inspected the anus of others to determine no shit? Perhaps it is a sicko fetish you have :D

All FART NO SHIT is a term originated from EBD.

You should ask him or her what it means and why he use it in this forum.

Ringo33
05-04-14, 15:54
When EDB uses "All fart and no shit", he was using it as a mataphor. As for you when you use that term, people will take it that you mean it literally coz you don't understand what a metaphor is. So do you have bionic nose to smell fart across the Internet n have you inspected the anus of others to determine no shit? Perhaps it is a sicko fetish you have :D

You said in your own word : FART SMELL BETTER than air in Jurong.

No one force you to make such statement.

lajia
05-04-14, 15:58
Hahaha....just want to make one statement. Maybe u setup a similar poll thread on yourself and u don't be surprise, u could be the winner!
Hahaha...come on take the challenge......

Ok, sat afternoon, just kidding...

Patrickstar
05-04-14, 15:58
And no one forced you to comment on others being ALL FART AND NO SHIT...

So you smelled our fart before and inspected our anuses? Why no answer?

You said in your own word : FART SMELL BETTER than air in Jurong.

No one force you to make such statement.

Ringo33
05-04-14, 16:03
And no one forced you to comment on others being ALL FART AND NO SHIT...

So you smelled our fart before and inspected our anuses? Why no answer?

This is what Patrickstar wrote in case you guys are interested.

Not sure how this is property related.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=471235&postcount=19

lkm

I see. But to be honest, 26 votes outs of 1000 (thereabout) or so using this forum at any one time is not statistically conclusive to draw a ban on Ringo. Besides the options in the poll are all unfavorable to him. Maybe there are people who will vote favorably for him if there are indeed such options available?

Nothing against you, just hoping that this forum will turn into an inclusive, informative website that provides good property info and diverse views less the vulgar language and name-calling.

Rysk

Please do not ban TWIST & TURN cum DIVERT ATTENTION EXPERT MR B again.. :banghead:

Ringo33
05-04-14, 16:07
Please do not ban TWIST & TURN cum DIVERT ATTENTION EXPERT MR B again.. :banghead:

I would swear on the life of my children and grand children that I am not Mr. B.

Would you dare swear on the life of your children and grandchildren that you dont have multiple forum account?

Patrickstar
05-04-14, 16:22
It doesn't take hard thinking or reading to know why the poll is limited to those options. Those with any good comments would have already have posted in that thread, but I dont see more than 26 people with positive comments about this joker in the poll thread.

I see. But to be honest, 26 votes outs of 1000 (thereabout) or so using this forum at any one time is not statistically conclusive to draw a ban on Ringo. Besides the options in the poll are all unfavorable to him. Maybe there are people who will vote favorably for him if there are indeed such options available?

Nothing against you, just hoping that this forum will turn into an inclusive, informative website that provides good property info and diverse views less the vulgar language and name-calling.

reporter2
05-04-14, 16:37
If you say you have quit this forum, then please quit.

This thread is now closed.