PDA

View Full Version : Database Error + Slow Loading of page....Can't afford to pay for a better hosting ?

Crusader
05-04-14, 13:02
Admin aka reporter2

If you need a sponsor / donation just tell us , no need to be shy.

Because it is true that your webhost downtime is high, and lots of error.

This kind of webhost is for KIDS. With Ringo33 such a CRAP SPAMMER posting Daily ( Over 6200 ) post counts and still increasing. And of course people spamming their services. Your this CHEAPSKATE WEBHOST can't TAHAN over load :rolleyes:

Or i got a suggestion for you Time to UPGRADE or SHUT DOWN THIS FORUM :tongue3:

reporter2
05-04-14, 14:12
What's stopping you from starting your own?

bargain hunter
06-04-14, 09:57
admin ie reporter2 very cool! :cheers1: 2 thumbs up. :)

most of us here appreciate the forum very much.

irisng
06-04-14, 17:37
:DOic, so admin is reporter2:ashamed1:.

Good job, keep it up, though the "manage attachments" tool doesn't seems to be working properly but we still appreciate your effort. There is always room for improvement, hope that one day, we are able to post our pictures smoothly using your "manage attachments" tool. Cheers.:cheers1:

CondoWE
06-04-14, 18:07
Hi admin...keep it up.

Now is Qing Ming ... it's time to clean up all phantom accounts :D.

Royston8H
06-04-14, 21:27
Agreed with the majority. Condosingapore might be one of the most popular ones in Singapore. At least there are always active discussions in different threads.

kellogs
06-04-14, 21:36
I believe this forum is hosted on Yahoo backend.

If admin/reporter2 require dedicated and managed hosting services from a local SG company, I am more than happy to sponsor it without any cost.

Please dont flame me hor kekeke

sherlock
06-04-14, 21:48

If admin/reporter2 require dedicated and managed hosting services from a local SG company, I am more than happy to sponsor it without any cost.

** LIKE **

Simi
07-04-14, 16:04

Bro Kellogs

what a nice gesture

Hardware inclusive ?

kellogs
07-04-14, 16:35
Bro Kellogs

what a nice gesture

Hardware inclusive ?

Hi Bro Simi ... yes hardware included :)

hardware, bandwidth, data center all in keke

Simi
07-04-14, 17:41
Hi Bro Simi ... yes hardware included :)

hardware, bandwidth, data center all in keke

Hi Bro

if Admin accepts your offer
Let me know

would like to do a small contribution

Cheers

Ringo33
07-04-14, 17:55
someone should volunteer to be moderators to help clean up this forum.

astroboy8681
07-04-14, 18:37
someone should volunteer to be moderators to help clean up this forum.

someone should learn to zip his foul mouth and not succumb foolishly to wager their children on bets just for face saving measures...

karma is the word if i did not spell it wrongly... beware (as your so many other posts suggest)

Ringo33
07-04-14, 20:27
someone should learn to zip his foul mouth and not succumb foolishly to wager their children on bets just for face saving measures...

karma is the word if i did not spell it wrongly... beware (as your so many other posts suggest)

There is no reason why you are so afraid and paranoid about having a moderator to look into forummers with multiple forum account unless you are guilty of doing so.

Perhaps you already have an army of well established clones in this forum that you are too afraid to let it go?

If you are not guilty of what you are being accused of doing why are you so afraid of karma? Is this some kind of confession?

astroboy8681
08-04-14, 18:31
There is no reason why you are so afraid and paranoid about having a moderator to look into forummers with multiple forum account unless you are guilty of doing so.

Perhaps you already have an army of well established clones in this forum that you are too afraid to let it go?

If you are not guilty of what you are being accused of doing why are you so afraid of karma? Is this some kind of confession?

huh, who's saying anything of afraid or paranoid? your ability to read and comprehend as so often pointed out by many others really makes you look bad and pitiful at best... at worst? let your child decide....

i'm only warning you about karma if you continue to wager or swear upon your child as bets...

it's a very genuine concern and you know better, it's never too late...