PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Foreigner Enclaves Forming In Private Estates

iwantgizmos
18-03-14, 02:27
Source: http://therealsingapore.com/content/warning-foreigner-enclaves-forming-private-estates

WARNING: FOREIGNER ENCLAVES FORMING IN PRIVATE ESTATES

Post date:
17 Mar 2014 - 7:37pm

http://therealsingapore.com/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/field/image/trackrecords03-F.jpg?itok=IQyq7XOn

Due to our government Finance Ministry biased policies in encouraging Indian nationals to immigrate here, the following condo have been conquered by them (I only know east side of Singapore):

Melville Park (The Chinese restaurant here has been converted to Indian restaurant)
Hawaii Tower (Almost 100% Indian nationals now)
The Makena (Look at the pool and you know that there are more Indian nationals than Singaporeans)
The Waterside (This is one of the first condo conquered by them)
Haig Court (One of the best freehold condo in the East is slowly but surely depleting of Singaporeans)
Fernwood Tower (At least 80% gone by looking at the people around the pool)
Mandarin Garden (This is a very big condo but still, it is slowly being conquered by them)
Eastpoint Green (This is also being depleted of Singaporeans at a faster rate than I wish)
Changi Rise (This is also one of their favorites. It is a spill-over from Melville Park)
Previously Singaporeans live there. Now it’s mostly them. I am sure there are more but I can’t remember all off hand. Most of these Indian nationals work in the bank either as Bank Officers or Software Engineers.

In essence, they are slowly forming an enclave in the East. Is the government aware of this?

To prevent the formation of foreigner enclaves in HDB estates, the government has recently announced rules to impose quota on number of foreigners it will permit to be subtenants in HDB estates:

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/property-management-news/2014/1/37180/move-to-prevent-foreigner-enclaves-

Singapore’s Housing Development Board (HDB) has introduced a limit on the number of non-citizens (NCs) it will permit to be subtenants in its properties.

In a statement published earlier today HDB said the move was to “prevent the formation of foreigner enclaves in HDB estates, and maintain the Singaporean character of our HDB heartlands.”

To prevent the formation of foreigner enclaves, and with immediate effect, HDB will implement a quota to cap the number of flats that can be wholly sublet to NCs in each neighbourhood and block.

The quota will be set at 8 percent at the neighbourhood level and 11 percent at the block level. It will apply to subtenants who are Singapore PRs and foreigners, but will not apply to Malaysians who, according to the statement, can better integrate into our estates due to their cultural and historical similarities with Singaporeans.

What about private estates? It’s not ok for foreigners to form enclaves in HDB estates but ok for them to do so in private estates?

Why like that? One country, two systems?

One of my Singaporean Malay friend has decided to immigrate to Australia due to what he saw. So sad.

DC33_2008
18-03-14, 08:24
Why people do not complain when there are too many caucasians? :)

minority
18-03-14, 08:57
wats the problem with that? u mean no one complain singapore is a Chinese enclave?

The Article never claim Little india is indian enclave? China town Chinese enclave? :doh::doh::doh:

TRS is a The Real Shit site. Just want to stir xenophobic shits.

xebay11
18-03-14, 09:36
wats the problem with that? u mean no one complain singapore is a Chinese enclave?

The Article never claim Little india is indian enclave? China town Chinese enclave? :doh::doh::doh:

TRS is a The Real Shit site. Just want to stir xenophobic shits.

So you are saying the PAP are xenophobic too? They are the ones with the ruling with HDB.

xebay11
18-03-14, 09:37
Why people do not complain when there are too many caucasians? :)

I think it is not so much about race, India is a 3rd world country that's why people complain.

relax88
18-03-14, 10:22
Is it because of the rape cases:scared-1:

babyt
18-03-14, 10:29
because condos are private. HDB is public.

u said 2 systems? then why dont u live in HDB lor?

el loco
18-03-14, 11:29
No wonder ppl say Spore is a nanny state...every little thing must cry mother cry father....and then if not to their benefit say the parent too strict and not flexible enough...haha

Ringo33
18-03-14, 11:39
Indian pride themselves as a more superior races than the Chinese actually. They have got indian CEO at Microsoft, Citibank, Pepsi Co etc etc. what do chinese have?

clemdale24
18-03-14, 11:46
Exactly. I swear those indians in the meyer road and tanjong rhu condos - many of them could be wealthier than you and me. and also hold higher positions than us. so i dont know what you're on about india being a 3rd world country and there being a risk of them "raping" us.

xebay11
18-03-14, 14:02
Indian pride themselves as a more superior races than the Chinese actually. They have got indian CEO at Microsoft, Citibank, Pepsi Co etc etc. what do chinese have?

Chinese are definitely have a bigger presence in the world, if the Indians are so superior, then all the major manufacturers in the world will be beating at their door, but they choose China, why?

xebay11
18-03-14, 14:04
Exactly. I swear those indians in the meyer road and tanjong rhu condos - many of them could be wealthier than you and me. and also hold higher positions than us. so i dont know what you're on about india being a 3rd world country and there being a risk of them "raping" us.

What has money and wealth have to do with how they behave? No matter how rich and wealthy, they will still have 3rd world practices.

minority
18-03-14, 15:18
So you are saying the PAP are xenophobic too? They are the ones with the ruling with HDB.

So little india is xenophobic? or China town is xenophobic too?

minority
18-03-14, 15:21
What has money and wealth have to do with how they behave? No matter how rich and wealthy, they will still have 3rd world practices.

every where have 3rd world practice. u go to the poor part of Europe or Mexico u also have 3rd world practice.

minority
18-03-14, 15:23

Its becoz the babies people living in the HDB KPKB. tats why. its a response to the people cry father cry mother n want the state to Nanny them.

xebay11
18-03-14, 15:37
every where have 3rd world practice. u go to the poor part of Europe or Mexico u also have 3rd world practice.

That is why we do not want concentrations of such people, Singapore is the only country in the world where we can control it.

xebay11
18-03-14, 15:43
Its becoz the babies people living in the HDB KPKB. tats why. its a response to the people cry father cry mother n want the state to Nanny them.

Do you have facts to back up your statement?

minority
18-03-14, 15:52
Do you have facts to back up your statement?

need me to find ? go read the TRS = The real shit. , OLC = Only Loser Community etc. its full of it. go look at the ST forums is full of it. u mean u need help to find it?

xebay11
18-03-14, 16:00
need me to find ? go read the TRS = The real shit. , OLC = Only Loser Community etc. its full of it. go look at the ST forums is full of it. u mean u need help to find it?

There may be lots of anecdotal evidence but SG Govt always has the bigger picture and the will never act on anecdotal evidnce, their actions are always based on the good of the overall population.

auroraborealis
18-03-14, 16:00
Have an Indian couple tenant... every month pay early no problems so far
New Japanese single tenant... 1st 3 months, every month late by a few days then finally after complaining for 3 months, pay on time

As long as someone's paying rent, no need to be so choosy :2cents:

eng81157
18-03-14, 16:05

kam gong contradicting yourself. Xebay asked you for facts and you quote the likes of TRS, which you think is full of crap.

so, you are quoting crap as facts and using them to back up your arguments. this is epic GONG DAI

minority
18-03-14, 16:14
kam gong contradicting yourself. Xebay asked you for facts and you quote the likes of TRS, which you think is full of crap.

so, you are quoting crap as facts and using them to back up your arguments. this is epic GONG DAI

kong kam. thats what you read. so? Since u read it and u believe in it. tats the The real shits for u.

go look at ST forum then.. are that fantasy? or are u blind with selective vision?
I ask u then to show me proof that I am wrong then! PROOF TO ME ! Kam Gong.

eng81157
18-03-14, 16:26
kong kam. thats what you read. so? Since u read it and u believe in it. tats the The real shits for u.

go look at ST forum then.. are that fantasy? or are u blind with selective vision?
I ask u then to show me proof that I am wrong then! PROOF TO ME ! Kam Gong.

so you are that naive to believe what is on the forum are facts? either you are that dumb or you simply shot yourself in the foot again. if you believe forum talks are facts, then what is on MSM and claimed by the government are lies.

there's no way out for you - gong dai

JAFCO
19-03-14, 08:38
Does indian enclave lower the value of a place.....look at little india...

radha08
19-03-14, 15:02
Hear no eveil see no evil do no evil.....and NEVER live amongst
Indians:hell-hath-no-fury:

minority
19-03-14, 23:48
so you are that naive to believe what is on the forum are facts? either you are that dumb or you simply shot yourself in the foot again. if you believe forum talks are facts, then what is on MSM and claimed by the government are lies.

there's no way out for you - gong dai

oh! so what u say are golden? and we should believe ur BS? :doh::doh::doh::doh:

U are Kum Gong + Kong Cum!

eng81157
20-03-14, 08:06
oh! so what u say are golden? and we should believe ur BS? :doh::doh::doh::doh:

U are Kum Gong + Kong Cum!

nope, the focus is on your arguments being backed on by online vitriol found on sites that you rubbsihed.

so now we know that you regard rubbish as facts and your arguments are crap.

gong dai

minority
20-03-14, 13:28
nope, the focus is on your arguments being backed on by online vitriol found on sites that you rubbsihed.

so now we know that you regard rubbish as facts and your arguments are crap.

gong dai

can u focus what you are saying? :doh::doh::doh: did I say ST is rubbish? u are the one so say its rubbish not me?

KUM GONG!:doh::doh::doh::doh:

eng81157
20-03-14, 13:42
can u focus what you are saying? :doh::doh::doh: did I say ST is rubbish? u are the one so say its rubbish not me?

KUM GONG!:doh::doh::doh::doh:

Originally Posted by minority http://forums.condosingapore.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?p=468266#post468266)

you are still basing your arguments on shit, as you have claimed. kam gong - either admit your mistake or recognize that you're plain stupid

minority
20-03-14, 15:23
Originally Posted by minority http://forums.condosingapore.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?p=468266#post468266)

you are still basing your arguments on shit, as you have claimed. kam gong - either admit your mistake or recognize that you're plain stupid

Well so ? wat are u arguing? you are arguing that those sites are truth or not truth? u mean u cannot read the messages they spew out? u are the biggest idoit :doh::doh::doh:

The sites are sprewing half truths generating xenophobia. So I am asking U! to go look at the half truth and xenophobic shit people are spewing out. are u confused? lost? or something?

Gong + Kam = See Bay Kam Gong. :doh::doh::doh:

eng81157
20-03-14, 16:02
Well so ? wat are u arguing? you are arguing that those sites are truth or not truth? u mean u cannot read the messages they spew out? u are the biggest idoit :doh::doh::doh:

The sites are sprewing half truths generating xenophobia. So I am asking U! to go look at the half truth and xenophobic shit people are spewing out. are u confused? lost? or something?

Gong + Kam = See Bay Kam Gong. :doh::doh::doh:

kam gong! Xebay asked you to back up your BS about xenophobia, with facts, but you quoted from these websites that you are rubbishing now.

so since you claim these websites post half-truths and can't be trusted, then your arguments are not invalid.

gong dai! wah piang, if you can't even figure the logic out, i think you should go back to nursery 1 classes

minority
21-03-14, 11:29
kam gong! Xebay asked you to back up your BS about xenophobia, with facts, but you quoted from these websites that you are rubbishing now.

so since you claim these websites post half-truths and can't be trusted, then your arguments are not invalid.

gong dai! wah piang, if you can't even figure the logic out, i think you should go back to nursery 1 classes

Wah lau. how dumb can u be. I point out the sentiment of the people fan by xenophobic sites like the THE REAL SHIT. and I say the articles are many that are skewed or made to put things in a xenophobic light. looking at the comments people put there is all negative and xenophobic.!

So wat are u arguing abt?

YES THE sites post half truths. The comments of the people leh? they reflect the poor quality of the mindset of people have. Fan by ignorance of believing the half truth from those BS sites. and that spill out to the real world behavior people have and thus reflect on the poor quality of people like u.!

GET IT? dumbo.! real KAM.. donna wat to tell a KAM person like u.:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

eng81157
21-03-14, 12:51
Wah lau. how dumb can u be. I point out the sentiment of the people fan by xenophobic sites like the THE REAL SHIT. and I say the articles are many that are skewed or made to put things in a xenophobic light. looking at the comments people put there is all negative and xenophobic.!

So wat are u arguing abt?

YES THE sites post half truths. The comments of the people leh? they reflect the poor quality of the mindset of people have. Fan by ignorance of believing the half truth from those BS sites. and that spill out to the real world behavior people have and thus reflect on the poor quality of people like u.!

GET IT? dumbo.! real KAM.. donna wat to tell a KAM person like u.:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

so kam gong, tell us then what are your accusations of xenophobia based on? half truths from sites you regard as rubbish?

if so, then your accusations are as true as the content on such sites - shit and baseless.

kam gong, still don't get the logic? there's still time to sign up for N1 classes. don't be a gong dai for life

minority
24-03-14, 12:10
so kam gong, tell us then what are your accusations of xenophobia based on? half truths from sites you regard as rubbish?

if so, then your accusations are as true as the content on such sites - shit and baseless.

kam gong, still don't get the logic? there's still time to sign up for N1 classes. don't be a gong dai for life

WAH LAU!! U are the pinnacle of kong jam leh. The sites are already half truth spreading rumors. good that u acknowledge they are half truth. Fact is they are fanning Xenophobia which u acknowledge.

So the comments generated there are the showing people are all being mislead and fanning the xenophobia base on those half truths. So how ur logic cannot work? don't blame me.!!!! go ask who gave u that broken logic of yours. really give up on u. Wat a BO NAU + KAM GONG + Char MEA!

Go buy market buy some pig brain and eat lah.. u need it.

eng81157
24-03-14, 14:11
WAH LAU!! U are the pinnacle of kong jam leh. The sites are already half truth spreading rumors. good that u acknowledge they are half truth. Fact is they are fanning Xenophobia which u acknowledge.

So the comments generated there are the showing people are all being mislead and fanning the xenophobia base on those half truths. So how ur logic cannot work? don't blame me.!!!! go ask who gave u that broken logic of yours. really give up on u. Wat a BO NAU + KAM GONG + Char MEA!

Go buy market buy some pig brain and eat lah.. u need it.

in the same statement, you claim the websites publish half truths and facts at the same time :doh::doh::doh:

need i say more, gong dai. so we now know you based your claims of xenophobia on crap.

epic gong dai

minority
26-03-14, 13:19
in the same statement, you claim the websites publish half truths and facts at the same time :doh::doh::doh:

need i say more, gong dai. so we now know you based your claims of xenophobia on crap.

epic gong dai

READ READ N USE UR BRAIN TO THINK! if u have one.

YES the site publish bull shit. But the comments are from people reacting to the articles being dupe by them. SO THE SITE objective is to INCITE XENOPHOBIA. AIYO....

How many times myst I tell u! u are epically dumb n blind is it?

Never see people as KUM as u leh.

eng81157
26-03-14, 13:29
READ READ N USE UR BRAIN TO THINK! if u have one.

YES the site publish bull shit. But the comments are from people reacting to the articles being dupe by them. SO THE SITE objective is to INCITE XENOPHOBIA. AIYO....

How many times myst I tell u! u are epically dumb n blind is it?

Never see people as KUM as u leh.

GONG DAI! u said these sites publish half-truth content - so whatever article, xenophobic or not, they are running must be half-truth too. this has absolutely no bearing on your claims. GONG DAI! how simple must the explaination be??! :doh::doh::doh:

we all have brains to decipher data and sieve out useless stuff. since your accusations are based on crap website content, it confirms that you are not using your brain to process data. or else, it concurs my observation - you are a GONG DAI

minority
27-03-14, 01:08
GONG DAI! u said these sites publish half-truth content - so whatever article, xenophobic or not, they are running must be half-truth too. this has absolutely no bearing on your claims. GONG DAI! how simple must the explaination be??! :doh::doh::doh:

we all have brains to decipher data and sieve out useless stuff. since your accusations are based on crap website content, it confirms that you are not using your brain to process data. or else, it concurs my observation - you are a GONG DAI

WAT ARTICLE!!!! I AM SAYING AGAIN I REPEAT SLOWLY FOR YOU OK! THE ARTICLES THERE ARE INCITING XENOPHOBIC. THE RESPONSE IT GATHERED FROM THE ARTICLES AS SHOWN IN THE COMMENTS ARE SHOWING THE ARTICLES INCITING XENOPHOBICS BASE ON HALF TRUTHS.

IIISSSS THAT SLOOOWWWW ENOUGH FOR UUUUU A NOT? Need me to draw u a diagram a not? WAH LAU!!!

I think u need to go buy some pig brain. u really need to eat more of need u need to POR that little mass u have between your ear.

eng81157
27-03-14, 08:03
WAT ARTICLE!!!! I AM SAYING AGAIN I REPEAT SLOWLY FOR YOU OK! THE ARTICLES THERE ARE INCITING XENOPHOBIC. THE RESPONSE IT GATHERED FROM THE ARTICLES AS SHOWN IN THE COMMENTS ARE SHOWING THE ARTICLES INCITING XENOPHOBICS BASE ON HALF TRUTHS.

IIISSSS THAT SLOOOWWWW ENOUGH FOR UUUUU A NOT? Need me to draw u a diagram a not? WAH LAU!!!

I think u need to go buy some pig brain. u really need to eat more of need u need to POR that little mass u have between your ear.

GONG DAI, thanks for slapping yourself further. "THE ARTICLES THERE ARE INCITING XENOPHOBIC. THE RESPONSE IT GATHERED FROM THE ARTICLES AS SHOWN IN THE COMMENTS ARE SHOWING THE ARTICLES INCITING XENOPHOBICS BASE ON HALF TRUTHS"

1. articles incite xenophobia
2. contents are half-truths
3. your claims of xenophobia based on half truths (because GONG DAI formed opinions of xenophobia based on crap)

you just demonstrated that you don't have a brain to sieve out info

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

minority
27-03-14, 11:32
GONG DAI, thanks for slapping yourself further. "THE ARTICLES THERE ARE INCITING XENOPHOBIC. THE RESPONSE IT GATHERED FROM THE ARTICLES AS SHOWN IN THE COMMENTS ARE SHOWING THE ARTICLES INCITING XENOPHOBICS BASE ON HALF TRUTHS"

1. articles incite xenophobia
2. contents are half-truths
3. your claims of xenophobia based on half truths (because GONG DAI formed opinions of xenophobia based on crap)

you just demonstrated that you don't have a brain to sieve out info

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If you don't have the grey matter to understand what I am trying to tell u. let me repeat it slowly. I AM NOT CLAIMING! I AM TELL U THE REAL SHIT ARE INCITING XENOPHOBIA.

Can you get that through ur thick skull to the small grey mass between your ear? it seems like u cannot READ.

I AM NOT CLAIMING. I AM TELL U ITS INCITING XENOPHOBIA AH GONG. GO BUY MORE PIG BRAIN U need it.

eng81157
27-03-14, 13:35
If you don't have the grey matter to understand what I am trying to tell u. let me repeat it slowly. I AM NOT CLAIMING! I AM TELL U THE REAL SHIT ARE INCITING XENOPHOBIA.

Can you get that through ur thick skull to the small grey mass between your ear? it seems like u cannot READ.

I AM NOT CLAIMING. I AM TELL U ITS INCITING XENOPHOBIA AH GONG. GO BUY MORE PIG BRAIN U need it.

GONG DAI - you said the content is half truth!! :doh::doh: Xebay asked you specifically what your claims are based on - half truths, according to your admission.

KUM GONG DAI - even if these articles incite xenophobia, does it mean that there is xenophobia in reality? since you're soooo STUPID, let me rephrase it:

i write an article claiming to be god, so you believe i'm god? :doh::doh:
please lah, even when logic is laid plain for you, you still can't comprehend.

epic GONG DAI

onglai
27-03-14, 14:24
going round in circles.. buay sian meh?

Simi
27-03-14, 14:30

buay simi sian la

but read until gong gong liao :scared-5:

onglai
27-03-14, 14:35
buay simi sian la

but read until gong gong liao :scared-5:

XIANGLONG SHI BA ZHANG use to piak mosquitoes everyday.. abit BIG WOOD SMALL USE...

:D:D

Simi
27-03-14, 14:38
XIANGLONG SHI BA ZHANG use to piak mosquitoes everyday.. abit BIG WOOD SMALL USE...

I really piak mosquitoes everyday now they banned liquor in Little India

think got to convert to sell lai sa lai ko liao :D

eng81157
27-03-14, 15:23

of course sianz........but how can i forgo a chance to insult the moron :D

onglai
27-03-14, 15:34

oh ya. forgot...ur id say u very eng..

Simi
27-03-14, 15:34

Sir

take a step back and enjoy a cuppa of cappuccino la
nothing gain in insulting another human being la :cheers1:

Live and Lets Live

eng81157
27-03-14, 16:13
Sir

take a step back and enjoy a cuppa of cappuccino la
nothing gain in insulting another human being la :cheers1:

Live and Lets Live

another human being?! what human being

Sandiwara
27-03-14, 18:16
Why is the race become big issue.

Is only certain race have good morale?
Is only certain race have bad attitude?

Human attitude is nothing to do with His/Her race.
People start to use race only when They think that They will not win in the fair competition.

Please stop this discussion

proud owner
27-03-14, 18:19
question

if I READ from some place some article ...which I feel is interesting .. and decide to post it in this forum ...

am I to censor parts of it first ? or Sieve as someone mentioned ...

wouldn't that be telling 'half truth' ?

or should one post the entire article and let readers decide ?

proud owner
27-03-14, 18:20
Why is the race become big issue.

Is only certain race have good morale?
Is only certain race have bad attitude?

Human attitude is nothing to do with His/Her race.
People start to use race only when They think that They will not win in the fair competition.

Please stop this discussion

was at the airport this morning ....

saw a Big 6 male ... spit in the airport ... right in the middle of the arrival hall

OMG

Sandiwara
27-03-14, 18:31
question

if I READ from some place some article ...which I feel is interesting .. and decide to post it in this forum ...

You can just put the web site link

Sandiwara
27-03-14, 18:32
was at the airport this morning ....

saw a Big 6 male ... spit in the airport ... right in the middle of the arrival hall

OMG

What is your Point? .....

proud owner
27-03-14, 18:35
What is your Point? .....

not stating any ... just to exemplify that some race (nationality) tend to have bad social habits

Sandiwara
27-03-14, 18:40
not stating any ... just to exemplify that some race (nationality) tend to have bad social habits

Do you agree if I say that "Some" is not the same with "All"

minority
28-03-14, 08:28
GONG DAI - you said the content is half truth!! :doh::doh: Xebay asked you specifically what your claims are based on - half truths, according to your admission.

KUM GONG DAI - even if these articles incite xenophobia, does it mean that there is xenophobia in reality? since you're soooo STUPID, let me rephrase it:

i write an article claiming to be god, so you believe i'm god? :doh::doh:

epic GONG DAI

WAh I already so many time ur pig head cannot read it's not my fault. Can u read? Pls read previous post ah tai! I m not going to repeat myself to someone with a iq of a block of wood.

minority
28-03-14, 08:29
Do you agree if I say that "Some" is not the same with "All"

To certain people some IS all.

teddybear
28-03-14, 08:55
Very funny, the epic minority here in CondoSingapore who has no brain and always like to say KNN here KNN there saying other people pig head? Ha ha ha! :doh:

WAh I already so many time ur pig head cannot read it's not my fault. Can u read? Pls read previous post ah tai! I m not going to repeat myself to someone with a iq of a block of wood.

GONG DAI - you said the content is half truth!! Xebay asked you specifically what your claims are based on - half truths, according to your admission.

i write an article claiming to be god, so you believe i'm god?

epic GONG DAI

minority
28-03-14, 11:57
Very funny, the epic minority here in CondoSingapore who has no brain and always like to say KNN here KNN there saying other people pig head? Ha ha ha! :doh:

Wah. here comes the stone teddy. ur Pig headed friend waiting for you a long time liao. u can complete the tom n jerry team.

eng81157
28-03-14, 13:02
question

well, if it is merely re-posting for general reading, so be it (unless it is too sordid)

if you are using the article to back up some claims, that jolly well make sure you can stand up to differing views