PDA

View Full Version : Silversea (D15, 99 years Leasehold, Far East Organization)

Pages : 1 2 [3]

bargain hunter
07-08-09, 15:50
this project is already dead with no interest. Just look at the amount of discussion on this thread. Far East even resorted to heavy advertising on CNBC and Bloomberg already because locals no demand, who cares about new releases (earlier tell people limited units available for sale...phui). 1300 to 1600psf when the stock market correction is well underway? :tongue3:

blackswan
07-08-09, 16:17
Bro you beat me to it.

Yup, heavy heavy marketing at CNBC and Bloomberg. In fact I believe that they arrange it such that the ads are shown on the same time in both channels cos seen it quite a number of time.

bargain hunter
07-08-09, 21:06
i remembered they started advertising on local tv then abandoned it to advertise Centro instead.

Bro you beat me to it.

Yup, heavy heavy marketing at CNBC and Bloomberg. In fact I believe that they arrange it such that the ads are shown on the same time in both channels cos seen it quite a number of time.

bargain hunter
08-08-09, 18:00
"Another major developer, Far East Organization, showed the location of a ‘Marine Parade MRT’ station in an online page for its Silversea condo. The east coast development is expected to attain TOP in 2014.
The station is supposedly part of the Eastern Region Line, which will be completed in 2020.
The Land Transport Authority has not confirmed the alignment of the new rail projects, much less the location of stations. An LTA spokesman dismissed the developers’ information as ‘wild guesses’.
Far East Organization declined to comment"

"The Consumers Association of Singapore does not quite agree.
Case executive director Seah Seng Choon said that it fell short of the advertising industry’s code of practice, which dictates that all advertisements should be ‘legal, decent, honest and truthful’.
‘In this case, the sites of the MRT stations as indicated in the advertisement are questionable when the LTA has not confirmed them. As such the advertisement could be misleading.’
Other developers interviewed said it is an occasional practice among some players to include hypothetical sites of new stations in their sales materials – although some frown upon it.
Mr Gerry de Silva, head of group corporate affairs at City Developments, said his company does not resort to this."

District 84483535
11-08-09, 21:07
SilverSea Relaunch Sale on 08Aug09 fr S$1250psf ---- HIGH FLOOR lvl 11th -17th*term n cond apply

Currently selling Tower 1 and Tower 4:

2bedrooms: Size - 969sqf & 980sqf
2 + study: Size - 1066sqf
3bedrooms: Size - avg 1500sqf
3 + study: Size - avg 1700sqf
4bedrooms: Size - avg 2500sqf

*Price starting from S$1250psf

Good for Investment.
Good for own stay.

Current Guide Price Updated on 06Aug08

== 2 Bedroom between 1.25million ==
== 3 Bedroom between 1.45million == *term n cond apply

Introduction of SilverSea
Developer: Far East Organization
Description: 21 storey residential condomium towers
Tenure: 99 years from around June 2007
Total no. of units: 383 units / 2 rooms to Spacious Penthouse.
Total no. of car park lots: 500 (Basement parking)
floor area 2Bedroom 980sqft and 3bedroom 1500sqft
asking price from SGD1250psf *term n cond apply

Rising from a lush landscape of coastal greenery, Silversea is an architectural expression of the silvery horizon where sky meets sea. Accentuated by balconies that twist skyward, the towers make a bold statement in the form of a graceful sculptural wave.

Each themed Dining Pavilion offers rare opportunities to indulge in spectacular world cuisine. Excite your palate with delicious Brazilian churrascaria, Northern Indian tandoori, Italian pizza and Japanese teppanyaki, all within a stone's throw away. Relax and forget all worldly cares at the various cabanas and spa villas expressively designed for this purpose.

Designed to be a topic of conversation, two 50-metre lap & leisure pools create glimmering stretches of water as far as the eye can see. Just as luxurious is the Lagoon Pool, landscaped with tropical palms and sand-like slopes, this unique water feature provides residents with a private beach-inspired lagoon.

On the 11th floor of each residential tower, a sky promenade, designed to complement magnificent unobstructed sea views, stretches across to link 2 buildings.

With close proximity to the East Coast Parkway, a 10-minute drive takes you to the new Terminal 3 at Changi International Airport, and a 15-minute drive takes you to the heart of the Central Business District. As upcoming landmarks at the Marina Bay area, you'll find the wonders of a global city are well within your reach.

Indulge in chilli crabs at the famous East Coast Seafood Centre or drop by the East Coast Lagoon Food Village for local favourites. A global gastronomic adventure awaits right within the vicinity of your home.

The East Coast is also home to some of Singapore's top educational institutions. Renowned schools offer well-rounded learning to prepare the next generation for the future

Photo
http://photos.friendster.com/photos/31/79/17179713/1_983565854l.jpg
http://photos.friendster.com/photos/31/79/17179713/1_693164616l.jpg

Facilities
• The Dining Room• Gymnasium• Northern Indian Tandoori Pavilion• Brazilian Churrascaria Pavilion• Japanese Teppanyaki Pavilion• Italian Pizza Pavilion
• Tea & Breakfast Cabana• Balinese Spa Villa• Japanese Onsen Villa• Tennis Court with Dining Pavilion• Eco Pond• 50m Lap Pool• Lagoon Pool• Wading & Fun Pool• Water Play Area• Heated Jacuzzi• Foot Reflexology Area• Outdoor Fitness Area

Amenities
• East Coast Parkway (connects city and airport) • East Coast Park• Marine Parade Town Centre• Parkway Parade Shopping Centre• Marine Parade Community Club• Marine Parade Community Library• Near CHIJ (Katong) Primary• Near Tao Nan School• Near CHIJ Katong Convent• Near St. Patrick's School• Near Tanjong Katong Secondary School• Near Tanjong Katong Girls' School• Near Victoria School• Near Victoria Junior College

Lifestyle
a. Sky Preomenade
i. Elemental Spa (foot spa, heated stone slab and rain shower)
ii. The Dining Room with Gourmet Kitchen
iii. The Living Room with Dip pool & heated Jacuzzi

b. 1st storey level
i. Life style amenities such as Japanese Onsen Spa Villa. Balinese Spa Villa.
ii. Theme Dining Pavilions. very international. This company called "Silversea", Ocean Linear with multiple acitivities happening.
Imagining SIlversea is like the Ocean Linear, with Pizza Pavilion, different lifestyle of cooking faciliites.
iii. Tea and Breakfast Cabana- with a group of 2 to 4 people, arrange a Tea or Breakfast by the pool.
iv. Tennis Dining Pavilion
With a family or a group of friends, some play the tennis, some engaged in the preparation of light meal while the children play
v. The elemental deck at 1st storey
When you come home, you will not find driveway, is safe for children to run anywhere with lot of ground area and is safe to run around.

c. Sea view
Every unit has a sea view, regardless of which unit, just take the lift. Up to 11th storey, Sky Promenade, everybody is treated equally, have party there, don't mesh the house, do it outside the Sky Promenade. Can arrange a Spa party, etc.

d.Elevations treatment
Front elevations facing the sea view and other elevation is facing the urban area.

e. Drop off lobby at Basement
YOu could either align at the lobby drop off point and walk to the "The Living Room (The Clubhouse) or drive to the Basement via the LIft lobby and take a lift to "The Living Room"

Make your preview appointment with Andy.

District 84483535
11-08-09, 21:12
SilverSea Relaunch Sale on 08Aug09 fr S$1250psf ---- HIGH FLOOR lvl 11th -17th*term n cond apply

Currently selling Tower 1 and Tower 4:

2bedrooms: Size - 969sqf & 980sqf
2 + study: Size - 1066sqf
3bedrooms: Size - avg 1500sqf
3 + study: Size - avg 1700sqf
4bedrooms: Size - avg 2500sqf

*Price starting from S$1250psf

Good for Investment.
Good for own stay.

Current Guide Price Updated on 06Aug08

== 2 Bedroom between 1.25million ==
== 3 Bedroom between 1.45million == *term n cond apply

Introduction of SilverSea
floor area 2Bedroom 980sqft and 3bedroom 1500sqft
asking price from SGD1275psf *term n cond apply

Rising from a lush landscape of coastal greenery, Silversea is an architectural expression of the silvery horizon where sky meets sea. Accentuated by balconies that twist skyward, the towers make a bold statement in the form of a graceful sculptural wave.

Each themed Dining Pavilion offers rare opportunities to indulge in spectacular world cuisine. Excite your palate with delicious Brazilian churrascaria, Northern Indian tandoori, Italian pizza and Japanese teppanyaki, all within a stone's throw away. Relax and forget all worldly cares at the various cabanas and spa villas expressively designed for this purpose.

Designed to be a topic of conversation, two 50-metre lap & leisure pools create glimmering stretches of water as far as the eye can see. Just as luxurious is the Lagoon Pool, landscaped with tropical palms and sand-like slopes, this unique water feature provides residents with a private beach-inspired lagoon.

On the 11th floor of each residential tower, a sky promenade, designed to complement magnificent unobstructed sea views, stretches across to link 2 buildings.

With close proximity to the East Coast Parkway, a 10-minute drive takes you to the new Terminal 3 at Changi International Airport, and a 15-minute drive takes you to the heart of the Central Business District. As upcoming landmarks at the Marina Bay area, you'll find the wonders of a global city are well within your reach.

Indulge in chilli crabs at the famous East Coast Seafood Centre or drop by the East Coast Lagoon Food Village for local favourites. A global gastronomic adventure awaits right within the vicinity of your home.

The East Coast is also home to some of Singapore's top educational institutions. Renowned schools offer well-rounded learning to prepare the next generation for the future

Photo
http://photos.friendster.com/photos/31/79/17179713/1_983565854l.jpg
http://photos.friendster.com/photos/31/79/17179713/1_693164616l.jpg

Facilities
• The Dining Room• Gymnasium• Northern Indian Tandoori Pavilion• Brazilian Churrascaria Pavilion• Japanese Teppanyaki Pavilion• Italian Pizza Pavilion
• Tea & Breakfast Cabana• Balinese Spa Villa• Japanese Onsen Villa• Tennis Court with Dining Pavilion• Eco Pond• 50m Lap Pool• Lagoon Pool• Wading & Fun Pool• Water Play Area• Heated Jacuzzi• Foot Reflexology Area• Outdoor Fitness Area

Amenities
• East Coast Parkway (connects city and airport) • East Coast Park• Marine Parade Town Centre• Parkway Parade Shopping Centre• Marine Parade Community Club• Marine Parade Community Library• Near CHIJ (Katong) Primary• Near Tao Nan School• Near CHIJ Katong Convent• Near St. Patrick's School• Near Tanjong Katong Secondary School• Near Tanjong Katong Girls' School• Near Victoria School• Near Victoria Junior College

Lifestyle
a. Sky Preomenade

b. 1st storey level
ii. Theme Dining Pavilions. very international. This company called "Silversea", Ocean Linear with multiple acitivities happening.
Imagining SIlversea is like the Ocean Linear, with Pizza Pavilion, different lifestyle of cooking faciliites.
iii. Tea and Breakfast Cabana- with a group of 2 to 4 people, arrange a Tea or Breakfast by the pool.
With a family or a group of friends, some play the tennis, some engaged in the preparation of light meal while the children play
When you come home, you will not find driveway, is safe for children to run anywhere with lot of ground area and is safe to run around.

c. Sea view
Every unit has a sea view, regardless of which unit, just take the lift. Up to 11th storey, Sky Promenade, everybody is treated equally, have party there, don't mesh the house, do it outside the Sky Promenade. Can arrange a Spa party, etc.

d.Elevations treatment
Front elevations facing the sea view and other elevation is facing the urban area.

YOu could either align at the lobby drop off point and walk to the "The Living Room (The Clubhouse) or drive to the Basement via the LIft lobby and take a lift to "The Living Room"

Make your preview appointment with Andy.
Hp 8448 3535 / 82981266

xebay11
11-08-09, 21:31
Price drop?

focus
11-08-09, 22:48
Ya.. price drop! ..kaka..
only last month.. i asked what is the best price they can give for seaview high floor.. they say the best is $1450psf.

So this $1250psf is probably the non-seaview?

Anyway.. already very very clearly show that a lot of the suburban projects.. resistant level is around $1000 psf. So unless you are D1,9,10,11, most of them needs to moderate abit.

But maybe D15, those nearer kallang can get better pricing?? dunno..

Sea
11-08-09, 23:16
SILVERSEA
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc302/noaharkk/silversea4.jpg

Project Details:

Lifestyle
a. Sky Preomenade

b. 1st storey level

c. Sea view

d.Elevations treatment

Total no. of units: 383 units

Currently Tower 1 and 4 released for Sale!!

Sms at 90686016 for appt!!

http://forums.condosingapore.com/images/statusicon/user_online.gif

august
11-08-09, 23:29

i wonder wat the terms and conditions are .. kekeke

thomastansb
12-08-09, 00:47
Dun know why got idiots buy Centro at 1.2k psf but not silversea. I mean, silversea location is much better than Centro even though silversea is overpriced. Not mentioning Centro is grossly and disgustingly overpriced.

focus
12-08-09, 01:56
Dun know why got idiots buy Centro at 1.2k psf but not silversea. I mean, silversea location is much better than Centro even though silversea is overpriced. Not mentioning Centro is grossly and disgustingly overpriced.
Yup..
maybe we will see how many of them will renegade on their promise to purchase the unit in a few months time..

District 84483535
13-08-09, 13:29
i wonder wat the terms and conditions are .. kekeke

well, call me for inform lol

yokoosi
02-09-09, 18:27
Anyone out there received sms message about invitation to talk on "MARKERT OUTLOOK & INSIGHT ON PROPERTY INVESTMENT NOW & BEYOND" by FEO to be held at SilverSea?

Looks like another attempt to revive interest in the project. :banghead:

focus
02-09-09, 18:52
Anyone out there received sms message about invitation to talk on "MARKERT OUTLOOK & INSIGHT ON PROPERTY INVESTMENT NOW & BEYOND" by FEO to be held at SilverSea?

If this project is 99lh and selling for $1500psf...
then Carribean and Reflection, Sail is also selling around $1500psf-2000psf... hmm.. very hard to decide ... :(

bargain hunter
03-09-09, 00:27
i didn't receive but since its the ghost month, they have stopped their adverts on CNBC and Bloomberg for now. When is the talk held? on 19th sep, after ghost month ends?

yokoosi
03-09-09, 08:26
i didn't receive but since its the ghost month, they have stopped their adverts on CNBC and Bloomberg for now. When is the talk held? on 19th sep, after ghost month ends?

It has been going on for the last 2 Sat. The first one was on 29th Aug, the upcoming one is on the 5th Sept Sat, 2.30pm. I am not in town, maybe someone from here can go down and see what bull they are trying to pull and give us a field report after attending.

bargain hunter
03-09-09, 11:41
hee, hopefully someone staying in the east. that area is too far for me to go down. :D

It has been going on for the last 2 Sat. The first one was on 29th Aug, the upcoming one is on the 5th Sept Sat, 2.30pm. I am not in town, maybe someone from here can go down and see what bull they are trying to pull and give us a field report after attending.

tamp81
13-09-09, 17:02
I think FEO has cut their prices for this project since the recent launch after they realise that takeup is poor

bargain hunter
13-09-09, 17:14
are you sure FEO cut prices? maybe they just offer more no seaview units at 12xx to 13xx? seaview units remain at 1600psf?

I think FEO has cut their prices for this project since the recent launch after they realise that takeup is poor

Honesty
13-09-09, 17:21
are you sure FEO cut prices? maybe they just offer more no seaview units at 12xx to 13xx? seaview units remain at 1600psf?

They better cut now befor the price fall......

Now everyone realised that to service 1 million loan is no joke...

Don't play play.....

Teana
13-09-09, 18:20
Even if nobody buy, FEO will never cut price. That is their trademark.

bargain hunter
13-09-09, 19:02
no leh, seems more people are dillusioned and/or are really able to afford 1m loans :p

Don't play play.....

Miow
14-09-09, 10:07

That's fine, as long as they don't mind taking 5-10 years to sell the project! Some developers are different.

nochoice
14-09-09, 13:22
nope, jus went there last week, no price drop. 2 bedder, low floor selling slighty more than 1.3k psf.

jlrx
14-09-09, 18:29

That's fine, as long as they don't mind taking 5-10 years to sell the project! Some developers are different.

Never cut price - FEO - Forbes networth US$8 billion.

Cut price - CityDev - Forbes networth US$1.2 billion (because have to spend money to buy back the enbloc Hong Leong Gardens land to develop Hundred Trees, which in the first place belongs to their family).

Moral of story, never sell away your land - your descendants will make it higher on the Forbes list.

Honesty
14-09-09, 21:17

Don't play play.....

True enough, the govt is doing something today to stop the speculators.

As i said, if the prices keep going up, the last person is going suffer.

So, FEO better start to cut prices before get stuck with all the balance units.

Property_Owner
15-09-09, 09:08
FEO never cut prices. They only cut quality. They are still selling bayshore park:doh:

proud owner
15-09-09, 09:34
FEO never cut prices. They only cut quality. They are still selling bayshore park:doh:

this round developers made enuff alrady lah ... they will hold FOREVER if they have to

if prices fall .. its becos flippers cannot find buyers and have to cut loss

patricia
15-09-09, 10:39
How come, they are allowed to hold on to unsold unit for so long. The recent guideline (just removed bt MBT), is that they are allowed to rent unsold unit for max of 4 years. Is it long, long time ago, they are allowed to hold unsold(maybe rent it out) unit and hence hold up the nation for ransom?:scared-1:

patricia
15-09-09, 10:42
this round developers made enuff alrady lah ... they will hold FOREVER if they have to

if prices fall .. its becos flippers cannot find buyers and have to cut loss
How come you say the developer can hold FOREVER? Is is legal?

proud owner
15-09-09, 10:44
How come you say the developer can hold FOREVER? Is is legal?

if price is not right ..they rent out lor ... until price is right then take out and sell

just like carribeans

bargain hunter
15-09-09, 10:55
many ways to get past this kind of rules right? simply incorporate a new company to buy the units from the developing subsidiary can already?

How come, they are allowed to hold on to unsold unit for so long. The recent guideline (just removed bt MBT), is that they are allowed to rent unsold unit for max of 4 years. Is it long, long time ago, they are allowed to hold unsold(maybe rent it out) unit and hence hold up the nation for ransom?:scared-1:

Teana
15-09-09, 22:47
My friends just came back form the developer private preview tonight.

They are selling those with west sun and facing highway units.

The crowd are about 200+ they need to ballot to get a unit.

Pricing for 2 bedrm are selling above $1K. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
The Interlace has just started burning tonight.

Not sure if the waves of Silversea can overshadow the flame.

proud owner
15-09-09, 22:48

in case you forget to send to others

theres at least another 20-30 projects that havent received your message

echotrain
15-09-09, 22:52

Burning as in very hot?

bargain hunter
16-09-09, 01:20
oh no, hopefully not another one like that double bay tanumy last time. spam all the threads promoting double bay.

in case you forget to send to others

theres at least another 20-30 projects that havent received your message

Reporter
19-09-09, 01:40
Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of August 2009

Project Name .. Locality . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
Silversea ......... RCR ....... 12 ......................... 1,576 ............ 1,255 .......... 1,386
Who mentioned Silversea's wave earlier?

AK47
19-09-09, 10:01
The key word here is "Foreign Developer"

Property_Owner
19-09-09, 12:46
if price is not right ..they rent out lor ... until price is right then take out and sell

just like carribeans

Not forgetting ICON

zimmer
19-09-09, 23:42

Still selling Tanglin View as well.

lbb
25-09-09, 23:39

Hmmmm, really? I thought they were selling The Bayshore and not Bayshore Park. 20+ years already le! (okay la The Bayshore is about 10+also)

Reporter
26-09-09, 01:09
Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of August 2009

Project Name . Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
Silversea ........ RCR ....... 70 ....................... 12 .......................... 1,576 ........... 1,386 .......... 1,255
Quite slow leh.

Reporter
05-10-09, 11:25
http://www.zaobao.com/images1/zblogo.gif
占私宅成交量22% 外国人又涌入购房地产
吴慧敏
联合早报
29-9-2009

全球股市大反弹不但吸引了本地人蜂拥抢购私人房产,外国人也在过去几个月来大举涌入,到新加坡“扫货”。

根据第一太平戴维斯(Savills)整理的数字,外国人(包括新加坡永久居民)在去年8月,买下大约300个私宅单位,占所有私宅成交量的22%。

当美国投资银行雷曼兄弟破产、引发全球金融大海啸时,外国人骤然消失。去年11月12月期间,外国人所购买的私宅单位剧跌至70、80个,所占的买家比率也下跌至16%。

今年3月全球股市大回弹后,外国买家又迅速回流。到了6月份,外国人在一个月内买下的私宅单位已回升至876个,比去年11月最低潮时的需求量暴增十倍。所占的买家比率,也回升至全球金融大海啸之前的22%、23%水平。

戴德梁行(DTZ)研究部主管蔡楚芬说:“外国买家确实回来了。不单单是中国人,马来西亚人和印尼人这两个本地楼市的传统上最大买家,也都在过去几个月显著增加。”

她透露,马来西亚和印尼人仍然是新加坡楼市最大的买家。本地每卖出100间私人房子,约22间由外国人或永久居民买下。其中,六间由马来西亚人买下、五间由印尼人买下、三间由印度人买下、三间由中国人买下。

仲量联行私宅部主管黄洁玲说:“新加坡本来就是马来西亚人和印尼人喜欢置业的地点,第一是新元的币值强劲,第二是政治和社会稳定。他们也喜欢将子女送到新加坡求学、在新加坡求医,在新加坡买房子还可以防万一,一旦国内发生了什么事情,总算有个安身之所。”

一名房地产人士也指出,去年发生金融大海啸后,许多外国人,包括马来西亚人和印尼人,已经将钱转到新加坡来,以对冲其国家货币的贬值。当楼市在三四月份开始“动”起来,更多的外汇更是涌入本地楼市中。

一名房地产观察家认为,由于中国和香港的楼价升得比新加坡更快、更高,过去两三个月来,很可能有一些投资者开始将钱从中国和香港股市和楼市套出来,转到新加坡。

ERA产业经纪王德金并没有听到这种情况,不过他表示,近年来进场的一些中国买家已经跟过去有很大的不同。

“过去,在新加坡买楼的中国人,一般都是买一些单位价比较低廉的房子,预算在50万元至80万元之间。”

有一些中国大客户

但是,现在他手头上的十多个大客户,[B]七八个是中国人。这些中国买家最近分别授权他500万元至1000万元的预算,代他们在新加坡买房子。

“这一类中国买家通常对新加坡非常熟悉,有的孩子在新加坡念书或工作,也有的打算在新加坡做生意。他们来到新加坡,只住六星级酒店,买的都是劳力士名表和名牌手袋。看的房子,通常在市区,售价在一两百万元,甚至两三百万元左右。”

他透露,以500万元至1000万元的预算来说,他通常会帮这些中国买家购买三五个单位,其中一两个短持,只要有钱赚就代他们放手,其他的则留作长线投资。

http://property.zaobao.com/images6/private090929.jpg
市场消息说,远东机构最近推出的中高档公寓Silversea就吸引了不少中国买家进场。

戴德梁行的数字也显示了中国买家的购买能力相当两极化。资料显示,50万元至100万元的房子,中国买家的比率相当高。其次,就是售价在500万元以上的房子。

市场消息说,远东机构最近推出的中高档公寓Silversea就吸引了不少中国买家进场。这个位于马林百列录的99年地契公寓,共有383个单位,截至8月底卖出了70个,每平方英尺中位价约1386元。

远东机构房地产销售营运总裁谢文华证实,这个项目的中国买家比率确实较高,达到17%。他相信,一览无余的无敌海景应该是吸引他们进场的一大因素,而且交通也非常方便,距离滨海湾只有5分钟车程。

不过,位于中部的The Arte却吸引了较多的印尼买家进场。城市发展的这个公寓共有336个单位,每平方英尺推出价格约880元,它自3月推出以来已卖出330个,城市发展发言人说,其中15%由印尼人买下。

戴德梁行的数字也可以看到,所有外国买家中,印尼人的购买力还是最强的。今年第二季,售价在150万元以上的房子,有大约14%是外国人购买的。当中,印尼人就占了三分之一。售价在500万元以上的房子,印尼人也是最大的外国买家。

至于马来西亚人所买的房子,价格一般在50万元以下,所占的比率超过一半。至于售价在50万元至100万元的房子,马来西亚人也是最大的外国买家。

Property_Owner
07-10-09, 09:24
Hmmmm, really? I thought they were selling The Bayshore and not Bayshore Park. 20+ years already le! (okay la The Bayshore is about 10+also)

Pai seh. It's The Bayshore. Really getting old:D :D :D

wreckwrx
07-10-09, 09:49
Pai seh. It's The Bayshore. Really getting old:D :D :D

The Bayshore is not that new anyway..... and they are still taking forever to sell it.... :doh:

lbb
07-10-09, 17:42
The Bayshore is not that new anyway..... and they are still taking forever to sell it.... :doh:

Yeah true, that's cause their pricing is pretty insane for a LH that's already more than 10yo! Crazy... But those people who actually buy at their prices are even crazier..

jlrx
08-10-09, 02:28

Mr. Ng spent his whole life preaching to people around him to buy and hang on to their properties. I remember a Straits Times article back in the 1980's when he said that people who listened to him "never regretted".

He is hanging on to his properties while buyers are hanging on to their cash. Which one depreciates faster?

He has the holding power; he can wait.

Reporter
12-10-09, 09:51
When the 80% comes due, if ekonomi no good then "tng kor" lor...
I think the ekonomi is OK so far.

http://sg.yimg.com/i/sg/providers/cnalogo4.gif
Singapore growth forecast revised up between -2.5% and -2.0%
Channel NewsAsia
Monday, 12 October 2009, 0811 hrs

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/imagegallery/store/phpKhRoTb.jpg
The financial banking district in Singapore.

The economic growth forecast for 2009 has been revised upwards to between -2.5% and -2.0%, the Ministry of Trade and Industry said in a news release Monday.

It also said the Singapore economy expanded by 0.8% year-on-year in the third quarter of 2009 with growth driven by the biomedical and electronics sector and improvements in the trade-related and tourism sectors of the economy on the back of a gradual stabilisation in global economic conditions.

This is the first such growth in five quarters.

Advance estimates by the MTI show that in the third quarter of 2009, Singapore’s GDP expanded by 14.9% on a seasonally-adjusted quarter-on-quarter annualised basis, following a 22.0% expansion in the second quarter of the year.

In year-on-year terms, the economy grew by 0.8%, compared to a 3.2% contraction in the preceding quarter.

MTI noted that a clear but modest recovery is underway globally, at least for the next three or four quarters.

However it also cautioned that economic activity will probably remain below pre-crisis levels because a sustained recovery in private consumption and investment in the developed economies is needed to support growth momentum into the second half of 2010.

It added that Singapore’s economic prospects in 2010 will be closely tied to the conditions in the external environment with trade-dependent sectors more likely to continue to benefit from a gradual resumption in global and regional trade flows in 2010.

In its latest economic report card Singapore's manufacturing sector showed an expansion by 35% on a seasonally-adjusted quarter-on-quarter annualised basis, on the back of the previous quarter’s spike of 59%.

This increase was primarily due to demand in higher value active pharmaceutical ingredients in the biomedical manufacturing cluster, as well as greater electronics restocking activities as consumers bought more electronic products.

However, the construction sector declined by 0.6% compared to an expansion of 33% in the previous quarter as construction for industrial building projects slowed down.

The services producing industries expanded by 9.5% on a seasonally-adjusted quarter-on-quarter annualised basis in the third quarter of 2009, compared to 8.3% in the preceding quarter.

The trade-related and tourism sectors also improved while financial services sector posted modest growth.

Reporter
14-10-09, 01:03
Burning as in very hot?
Burning as in red hot $2,850 psf Sailing by?

Reporter is a bit slow this time ...

The Sail @ Marina #61-04 at 2, Marina Boulevard

Transacted on 18/09/2009

936 sf @ $2,850 psf for $2,667,600 :scared-4: :scared-4: :scared-4:

Originally bought on 24/11/2004

936 sf @ $1,051 psf for $983,340 :doh: :doh: :doh:

Reporter
15-10-09, 14:03
Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of September 2009

Project Name . Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
Silversea ........... RCR ........ 79 ............................ 9 ............................... 1,653 ............ 1,257 ............. 1,189
Err ... still short of the high of $1,780 psf by $127 psf.

Reporter
16-11-09, 13:39
Err ... still short of the high of $1,780 psf by $127 psf.
Oh well!
Short again!
By $133 psf this time.

Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of October 2009

Silversea ........... RCR ........ 100 .......................... 21 .............................. 1,647 ............ 1,381 ............ 1,189

joyride
16-11-09, 16:50
Oh well!
Short again!
By $133 psf this time.

If buyer purchasae on deferred payment, does it appear on URA "price of units sold in private residential properties" report?

shespawn
16-11-09, 17:00
from my understanding, those who bought on deferrred payment in the past, will not have the transacted prices listed on URA. but after the deferrred payment was taken off, developers came out with interest absorption scheme that works quite similar to DPS, but you have to get a bank loan first. For DPS, you only get a bank loan when it's TOP.
under IAS, the sale price will be reflected on URA.

Sea
17-11-09, 09:44
New Release!

Silversea Tower 3 Launch!!

With 2 bedroom facing Sea!!

Dont miss it

Sms at 90686016 for more updates

Reporter
15-12-09, 18:54
Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of November 2009

Silversea ........... RCR ........ 101 .......................... 2 ............................... 1,567 ............ 1,404 ............ 1,241
Goodness! Still short of the high of $1,780 psf by $213 psf.

Reporter
16-01-10, 01:16
Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of December 2009

Silversea ......... RCR ....... 110 ....................... 9 ........................... 1,601 ........... 1,505 ........... 1,226
Can't break high of $1,780 psf.

Reporter
18-02-10, 00:10
Silversea's all-time high of $1,780 psf has been broken!
The nëw hďgh is now $1,886 psf!

Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of January 2010
Silversea ......... RCR ....... 124 ....................... 14 .......................... 1,886 ........... 1,528 ........... 1,223

Sea
19-02-10, 18:56
Silversea Updates:

Some of the 2 and 3 br

units for Silvesea will now have

Private Lift!

4 remaining units for 2br Pool and Seafacing

C with Premium Finish!

Sms at 90686016 for appt!!

Blue
23-02-10, 00:45
Can Silversea break Aalto's $2011psf record? :cool:

Reporter
23-02-10, 08:22
Can Silversea break Aalto's $2011psf record? :cool:
Aalto's record is $3,000 psf - not $2,011 psf nor $2,436 psf. Otherwise, I would have said "Aalto has a new high with $2,011 psf".

Since there is so much interest on the highest price for Aalto, below please find the 5 caveats lodged.

Unit____SQFT__PSF,$___Total, $______ Contract date
14-0X__1959___1664___$3,259,000____17/07/08
20-0X__1550___2436___$3,776,000____16/06/08
15-0X__1959___1974___$3,867,300____09/05/08
26-0X__5425___3000___$16,275,000___12/03/08
20-0X__1959___2336___$4,577,000____20/02/08

Blue
25-02-10, 22:35
Awesome! $16m for a super penthouse at the Aalto. :scared-1: The buyer could easily use the same amount of money to buy a free good sized landed hses at Crescent Road / Goodman Rd. Nevertheless, it's gd news! D15 all the way!!!

Laguna
26-02-10, 06:08
Awesome! $16m for a super penthouse at the Aalto. :scared-1: The buyer could easily use the same amount of money to buy a free good sized landed hses at Crescent Road / Goodman Rd. Nevertheless, it's gd news! D15 all the way!!!

Was told it was bot by a HL director, if so, then it is understood

Blue
28-02-10, 23:27
Left pocket out, right pocket in yeah....just pay stamp duty to stir up demand and therefore price...seems like quite a number of developments use this trick :doh:

Regulators
08-03-10, 13:28
went to silversea showflaty yesterday, must say that the interior is lixury class with nice layout for units. the interesting part is there are only 20 units for 2 bedders facing the sea and only 6 units of those being able to get sea view. The transacted prices of 3 of the seaview 2 beder units in tower 3 is $1580psf to $1600psf. The other 10 2 bedders facing the sea for tower has yet to be launched and i was told the prices will be between $1600-1700psf for the 2 bedders...:doh: :doh: Pay so much for sea view and enjoy expressway noise at the same time. But silversea is definitely a much better place to live than The Shore (sea view totally blocked by 2 projects in front including silversea). Coralis is a waste of time even though it is freehold coz totally no chance of getting sea view with Parc Seaview in front and possibly other upcoming projects around there waiting to enbloc.

bullman
08-03-10, 14:04
Coralis is a waste of time even though it is freehold coz totally no chance of getting sea view with Parc Seaview in front and possibly other upcoming projects around there waiting to enbloc.

With all due respect, I beg to differ. I studied Coralis's siteplan very closely and even went down to reccee the place. They basically tilt it at an angle to prevent it from being blocked by Parc Sea breeze. If you look from that angle, the only thing that will block it is the point block HDB so must buy high floors(14 up) to enjoy the sea view.

Condorich
08-03-10, 14:38
Left pocket out, right pocket in yeah....just pay stamp duty to stir up demand and therefore price...seems like quite a number of developments use this trick :doh:

We can always play musical chairs... you scratch my back and I scratch his.... then he scratch yours... complex method, 3 way, 4 way, multi-way but the only cost are the stamp duties and legal fees... the rest, just on paper.

Blue
09-03-10, 17:01
We can always play musical chairs... you scratch my back and I scratch his.... then he scratch yours... complex method, 3 way, 4 way, multi-way but the only cost are the stamp duties and legal fees... the rest, just on paper.

With the new ruling on seller's stamp duty, it will be harder for them to play musical chairs yeah...

Condorich
09-03-10, 17:37
With the new ruling on seller's stamp duty, it will be harder for them to play musical chairs yeah...

But they can still play.. albeit with less chairs or a limp... 3% not much really... should be less of it and more focused at rich areas...

:)

Reporter
15-03-10, 14:35
Silversea's all-time high of $1,780 psf has been broken!
The nëw hďgh is now $1,886 psf!

Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of January 2010
Silversea ......... RCR ....... 124 ....................... 14 .......................... 1,886 ........... 1,528 ........... 1,223
$1,886 psf is nice but that is history now!
Silversea's nëw hďgh is now $1,946 psf!

The big question is when can we see $2,000 psf?

Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of February 2010
Silversea ......... RCR ....... 135 ....................... 11 .......................... 1,946 ........... 1,486 ........... 1,273

Blue
17-03-10, 15:58
If Aalto can do it, dun see why Silverseas cannot

Lou
18-03-10, 02:07
If Aalto can do it, dun see why Silverseas cannot

Erm...because Aalto is FH and in Meyer and Silverseas is not.

Blue
18-03-10, 11:43
Erm...because Aalto is FH and in Meyer and Silverseas is not.

Silverseas location is more attractive than Meyer in my opinion. All the amenities are within walking distance. Meyer has nothing but roads and schools. Of cos, FH is better than 99 yrs. But like many folks here say, you don't live long enough to wait till lease ends. Also, any building that is already 40 years old, can start to tear down and rebuild already..

xebay11
18-03-10, 11:48
Also, any building that is already 40 years old, can start to tear down and rebuild already..

Who going to rebuild if not sold enbloc and lease renewed?

Blue
18-03-10, 11:50
Who going to rebuild if not sold enbloc and lease renewed?

Mgmt Corporation maintenance sinking fund!

urban
18-03-10, 12:14
Silverseas location is more attractive than Meyer in my opinion. All the amenities are within walking distance. Meyer has nothing but roads and schools. Of cos, FH is better than 99 yrs. But like many folks here say, you don't live long enough to wait till lease ends. Also, any building that is already 40 years old, can start to tear down and rebuild already..

Meyer road is more exclusive than Amber. The prices reflect it. Whether the exclusitivity is worth something to you depends on the buyers' perspective.

Douk
18-03-10, 13:20

Meyer Road is the prestigious address in the east. Human mentality, ppl just like to live near the rich ppl. :2cents:

eng81157
18-03-10, 13:26

it's a long long walking distance without trees and shades

Blue
18-03-10, 14:21
Meyer Road is the prestigious address in the east. Human mentality, ppl just like to live near the rich ppl. :2cents:

True enough, ppl staying in Meyer Road don't walk to get groceries. They prefer to drive their flashy cars even if it's 500m away.:D

Blue
18-03-10, 14:22
it's a long long walking distance without trees and shades

You can't even walk from Meyer Rd to Parkway Parade...:doh:

eng81157
18-03-10, 14:42
You can't even walk from Meyer Rd to Parkway Parade...:doh:

was referring to silversea, eh learn to follow trail in thread posts :banghead:

Blue
18-03-10, 14:57
was referring to silversea, eh learn to follow trail in thread posts :banghead:

My bad, haha - Silversea walk to Parkway oso no trees what..

eng81157
18-03-10, 15:51
My bad, haha - Silversea walk to Parkway oso no trees what..

eh, that's why i say it's a long long walk without trees and shade.

just to digress, i can't imagine having to live with the constant noise and ruckus emanating from the roundabout.

Reporter
15-04-10, 16:50
Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of March 2010
Silversea ......... RCR ....... 147 ....................... 12 .......................... 1,931 ........... 1,675 ........... 1,327

Douk
15-04-10, 17:09
Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of March 2010
Silversea ......... RCR ....... 147 ....................... 12 .......................... 1,931 ........... 1,675 ........... 1,327

impressive !!

iwantgizmos
13-07-11, 22:47
how's the progress for this? anyone has taken pics of the site recently?

condoinvestor
16-08-11, 07:59
No pics but was quoted 2400 psf for a 4 bedder (#19-10) at the premier tower aka Elan Tower......Mind Blowing

DC33_2008
16-08-11, 08:03
I believe the price of this project is only attractive to overseas buyers with the extensive advertisemnent on the inflight movie of SQ for so many months.
No pics but was quoted 2400 psf for a 4 bedder (#19-10) at the premier tower aka Elan Tower......Mind Blowing

Jonathan0503
16-08-11, 08:32
$2400 for LH?

I'll rather get Aalto

masterkey
16-08-11, 14:30
Bigger units seem to be doing better:

Those above 2000sf are commanding 2k psf, whereas those 1000sf units only managed around 1500psf.

clemdale
17-08-11, 10:54
Might as well get The Seaview. Freehold, and more prestigious developer (Wheelock) than FEO...

$2400 for LH?

I'll rather get Aalto

Jonathan0503
17-08-11, 13:34
Might as well get The Seaview. Freehold, and more prestigious developer (Wheelock) than FEO...

But Seaview no unblocked sea view leh. So can't really compare

urban
17-08-11, 19:28
But Seaview no unblocked sea view leh. So can't really compare

Also no ECP traffic noise too.

mantrix
17-08-11, 19:41
comparison with Silversea...because their view really is premium and one of a kind

East Coast Boy
17-08-11, 21:08
comparison with Silversea...because their view really is premium and one of a kind

How about Sentosa Cove Project ? They have better sea view with no traffic noice.

fiat500
18-08-11, 05:28
from what i see lately,FEO has overtaken wheelock.
FEO is definitely better than wheelock @ the present moment.:cheers6:

eaurouge_spa
18-08-11, 12:22
Bigger units seem to be doing better:

Those above 2000sf are commanding 2k psf, whereas those 1000sf units only managed around 1500psf.

The 4bedders are premium units, sea view facing, higher floor and FEO targets the foreigners esp PRCs.

The smaller units face the main road, are on lower floors and I guess targets local investors.

eaurouge_spa
18-08-11, 12:26

I'm not sure how appealing the sea view will be from Silversea or other condos in the Amber/Meyer stretch. The casuarina trees at ECP are just too tall.

IMO, the best seaviews at ECP are at the Bayshore area, esp Costa del Sol.

Shawn
19-08-11, 00:32
I'm not sure how appealing the sea view will be from Silversea or other condos in the Amber/Meyer stretch. The casuarina trees at ECP are just too tall.

IMO, the best seaviews at ECP are at the Bayshore area, esp Costa del Sol.

The seaview from the Amber Road angle has the best seaview cause the sea is the nearest and the trees are not tall. Average 6th floor u can see the sea already. In addition, the waters there are the cleanest among the whole stretch at east coast. Coupled with a beautiful east coast park and greenery near Fort Road, this location is the prime target of foreigners who love the sea view.

There goes the reason why foreigners are willing to fork out above $2000psf for prime sea view facing units at Silversea despite the fact that its only 99 years leasehold.

clemdale
19-08-11, 01:34
No matter what, Amber/Meyer is still the most prestigious/upperclass region of D15. However, the price of Silversea is quite ridiculous especially since it's 99LH. might as well consider Aalto, which is freehold but further from Parkway. Or The Seaview which to me is the safest bet of all. Dont forget that >1/2 of the units at Silversea probably dont have seaview, so idk what they're paying for then...

The seaview from the Amber Road angle has the best seaview cause the sea is the nearest and the trees are not tall. Average 6th floor u can see the sea already. In addition, the waters there are the cleanest among the whole stretch at east coast. Coupled with a beautiful east coast park and greenery near Fort Road, this location is the prime target of foreigners who love the sea view.

There goes the reason why foreigners are willing to fork out above $2000psf for prime sea view facing units at Silversea despite the fact that its only 99 years leasehold.

Shawn
20-08-11, 02:42
No matter what, Amber/Meyer is still the most prestigious/upperclass region of D15. However, the price of Silversea is quite ridiculous especially since it's 99LH. might as well consider Aalto, which is freehold but further from Parkway. Or The Seaview which to me is the safest bet of all. Dont forget that >1/2 of the units at Silversea probably dont have seaview, so idk what they're paying for then...

Aalto is transacting at $2000-2700psf for seaview units whereas Silversea u can still get around $1700-2000psf for seaview units. The Seaview unfortunately has not much of a seaview left so I would take that out of the equation. People are paying a premium for seaview units. It is clear from the transaction psf u can see at Aalto the higher the floors the higher the psf. PSF price can vary from 1600psf for 1-5th level to $2300-2500psf for 21-25th level.

Maybe u should wait for new developments from Far East coming up at Amber and the conservation house area opposite Parkway. I heard rumors they are planning to launch sometime mid next year at 3000psf onwards.

Geylang OKT
20-08-11, 04:43

paying for stupidity :D

minority
01-06-13, 23:07
looks like ToPing in next 6 mths... the round about will get crowded.

bakasa2002
01-06-13, 23:46
looks like ToPing in next 6 mths... the round about will get crowded.

like the glass facade, it looks beautiful ... :)

leesg123
02-06-13, 01:50
Beautiful:
http://s23.postimg.org/7fs5a28d6/2013_05_31_08_34_18.jpg

http://s23.postimg.org/42oi13462/2013_05_31_08_34_14.jpg

bakasa2002
02-06-13, 20:47
Beautiful:
http://s23.postimg.org/7fs5a28d6/2013_05_31_08_34_18.jpg

http://s23.postimg.org/42oi13462/2013_05_31_08_34_14.jpg

Img not loading ...

leesg123
03-06-13, 11:54
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/6973/20130531083418.jpg

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/239/20130531083414.jpg

iwantgizmos
03-06-13, 16:50
nice nice...

bakasa2002
03-06-13, 23:53
Thanks lee...

tkc2263
24-06-13, 11:54
Heard there is a fire at SilverSea this morning..

Mo gu
24-06-13, 16:05
Heard there is a fire at SilverSea this morning..
Really ? Where u heard it from

leesg123
24-06-13, 23:42
Really ? Where u heard it fromhttp://www.straitstimes.com/sites/straitstimes.com/files/amberrd2406e.jpg

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/singapore/story/fire-construction-site-along-amber-road-no-injuries-reported-20130624

ecimbew
26-09-13, 16:53
FENG SHUI for Silversea Condo is...

http://www.geomancy.net/phpforum/article.php?bid=2&fid=19&mid=32547&s=3

http://static.streetsine.s3-website-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/Project%20Photos/5122/3/L/5488.jpg

Ringo33
26-09-13, 17:17
A worker just fall to his death yesterday.

ecimbew
27-09-13, 11:00
Channel NewsAsia reported

20th storey balcony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT44JIanpZY

Ringo33
27-09-13, 11:11
Its bad karma to sell LH project on FH land.

astroboy8681
27-09-13, 11:47

rather, you need to start worrying for yourself...

i'm structuring my entertainment dosages so i can be online more frequently :)

Jonathan0503
27-09-13, 13:27

Er...Silversea is not on FH land leh. The other project The Shore is the one

Ringo33
27-09-13, 13:58
Er...Silversea is not on FH land leh. The other project The Shore is the one

ok. I thought this is another one of the FEO scam.

hopeful
27-09-13, 14:17
marvellous, R33 can admit when he is factually wrong.
Does this mean when R33 insist on the facts abt J-Gateway, he is actually right?

princess_morbucks
27-09-13, 18:18
marvellous, R33 can admit when he is factually wrong.
Does this mean when R33 insist on the facts abt J-Gateway, he is actually right?

Does it matter whether Ringo is right or wrong about JGateway?
No one can be 100% sure about anything.

Silversea is LH from 2007 is a fact.
So Ringo is just saying that he wasn't aware of it previously and now he is aware that Silversea is LH.

Shawn
29-09-13, 13:07
Goodness Ringo is saying Silversea is a scam. Then what about his Ulu 99-year Jurong which he probably bought at $1500psf more or less ?

Just last week I was at Jurong to go to the Furniture Mall. My goodness with that level of air pollution, and the fact that the trees there are so little compared to east coast, how can this bloody fella even think that this God forsaken place can be even close to matured more well established estate like East Coast, or even close to other less well known areas like Pasir Ris or Tampines ??

Sorry I am not insulting Ringo but this is based on reality. Just go to Jurong and see the developments there, coupled with the low lying trees and greenery make the place completely not a conducive place for living at all. Its a very boring place to live...sorry to say this.Most of the time u only see shops, warehouses, and industrial areas.

And to top it all, the Furniture Mall is a great disappointment. So few stores and yet thousands of parking areas for cars. Shops only occupy the first floor while the other floors are all parking. Probably thats how its going to be for Jurong..lots of land unutilised in years to come.

RIngo has bought the story. Obviously developers and government have to come up with a blueprint plan for Jurong in order to move their units but I wonder when will that ever become reality ?? 30 years from now ??? hahahaha good luck to u. See if u still alive by then.

Ringo33
29-09-13, 13:13
Another good testimony of how far the impact of JLD has spread.
From Bishan to D15, all are affected.

Cjdre
27-11-13, 10:23
Dear home owners of Silversea, over the past few months I have consolidated a number of Interior Designers and Home Improvement businesses to provide better deals for us home owners. It is also possible to organize a group buy with them to strike a even better deal.

I have been trying to reach Condo Singapore for sticky threads so everyone can benefit from the site. However I have yet to get a respond so meanwhile I can only post in individual threads.

It would be great if you guys can input what other products/services you are keen so I can look for the relevant businesses and see what they can offer.

Cheers,
Cjdre

ecimbew
17-12-13, 07:18
There's report of fire today.

minority
17-12-13, 07:26
this condo is like quite jinx. got people die there also

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/singapore/story/worker-plunges-18-storeys-his-death-silversea-condominium-construction

iridrium
17-12-13, 08:04

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/singapore/story/worker-plunges-18-storeys-his-death-silversea-condominium-construction

So what is your point? You like quite jinx, going around making stupid comment like this.

condo101
17-12-13, 08:13
So what is your point? You like quite jinx, going around making stupid comment like this.

everyone have their own opinion. :D

minority
17-12-13, 10:16

why cannot? fire and people die. not jinx meh? why so defensive..

ok ok.. this is the best development! ok. Right by ECP can see n count cars everyday. right at round about can go round and round everyday.

Very very good . Happy? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

DuaNehNehChioBu
26-01-14, 10:32

worker fall to death...Fire ......Sigh....:banghead:

bargain hunter
18-07-16, 13:13
“Inconsiderate Silversea residence kept the trolleys at their Private condo basement carpark. Not just one but many and obstructed disable lot. Who is going push it back? Can afford buy/rent expensive condo but cannot afford to buy a marketing trolley. The Managment didn’t take any action since the trolley been there for months.”

Blogger mrbrown sharing the user’s post said: “Why did the #Silversea condo management and security even allow residents to push the trolleys in?"

https://www.facebook.com/tankimleng8/posts/10154219571323260