PDA

View Full Version : Silversea (D15, 99 years Leasehold, Far East Organization)

Pages : 1 [2] 3

jasonlcl
02-12-08, 18:53
Can any agent lists out the good points of about Silversea which worth any buyer paying $1,700psf and above for 11th floor and above (in order to have seaview)?

buy
02-12-08, 19:42
Can any agent lists out the good points of about Silversea which worth any buyer paying $1,700psf and above for 11th floor and above (in order to have seaview)?

People who brought Silversea have a different lifestyle

from others , They brought it because they like it...

offering unblocked Seaview.

Just like ppl who dun mind spending 100 bucks for a grand dinner

in a 5 star hotel , others will ask why so expensive , just go

eat at hawker centre will do lar

It is all about Taste ......

If you are rich and have too much cash to spare,

Will you drive a Honda or a Jaguar or Porsche..?

It is all about Status..

Miow
02-12-08, 19:47
People who brought Silversea have a different lifestyle

from others , They brought it because they like it...

offering unblocked Seaview.

Just like ppl who dun mind spending 100 bucks for a grand dinner

in a 5 star hotel , others will ask why so expensive , just go

eat at hawker centre will do lar

It is all about Taste ......

If you are rich and have too much cash to spare,

Will you drive a Honda or a Jaguar or Porsche..?

It is all about Status..

Get real! Nobody likes losing money. The rich didn't get rich by losing money.

jasonlcl
03-12-08, 17:02
Yup..the rich get richer by spending wisely and will not pay the price of Porsche for a Jaguar..

kal
03-12-08, 21:16
oic, so only poor people buy porsche n jaguar??? :doh:

topace
16-12-08, 19:27
Hey heard rumours Silversea Development is delayed and the developer actually returned the deposit to buyers. Guess $1400psf is really too exp for leasehold. Can anyone verify that? Thanks.

vino7272
16-12-08, 22:09
Hey heard rumours Silversea Development is delayed and the developer actually returned the deposit to buyers. Guess $1400psf is really too exp for leasehold. Can anyone verify that? Thanks.

Really wonder who can be so dxxx to pay 1400 for silversea when some prime district is now at 1000...

hayata1972
16-12-08, 22:34

If what you say is true... That can only mean one thing.... FEO is going to slash the price down very soon... and does not want to spoil it's reputation on the early buyers.... Wonder what is the re-price?

lbb
17-12-08, 09:43
If what you say is true... That can only mean one thing.... FEO is going to slash the price down very soon... and does not want to spoil it's reputation on the early buyers.... Wonder what is the re-price?

About time I guess. It's a pretty decent location, and the place looks good from the signs that I see along the ECP. Far East could still achieve a sell out project with good pricing. The east has it's own charm luh, somehow that itself would sell the units. Look some fellas even paid insane sums of 1400psf!

Gosh!

hayata1972
18-12-08, 09:09
About time I guess. It's a pretty decent location, and the place looks good from the signs that I see along the ECP. Far East could still achieve a sell out project with good pricing. The east has it's own charm luh, somehow that itself would sell the units. Look some fellas even paid insane sums of 1400psf!

Gosh!

$800psf onwards may be a good indicative price for non sea facing units.

amoeba
23-12-08, 01:02
I won't count on the price coming down too drastically though just yet. FEO had over the recent times released many projects(Waterwave, Jardin, Silversea etc..), perhaps they, like many others, banked on "IR profiteering" before we were aware of the crisis.

I think they will have to microscope deeper into the potential for each of these projects, not just Silversea, and to decide what pricing to place them, perhaps even releasing them unsold for the rental market.

Im sure they are also very careful not to appear too desperate to the public.

condoinvestor
23-12-08, 07:02
$800psf onwards may be a good indicative price for non sea facing units.

Cmon get real buddy, no way you will see 800 psf

hayata1972
23-12-08, 07:13
Cmon get real buddy, no way you will see 800 psf

One amber, the esta are already hitting the 7XXpsf region. They are freehold or 999. Silversea is 99 leasehold.

800psf for Silversea non-sea facing units is already a very positive indicative price.

buy
23-12-08, 08:05
One amber, the esta are already hitting the 7XXpsf region. They are freehold or 999. Silversea is 99 leasehold.

800psf for Silversea non-sea facing units is already a very positive indicative price.

Hayata are well know to look for cheapskate stuff

Teh boss is far richer then u leh , i think u worry about yourself first leh

your house also must be cheapskate also right?

next time u sell your house, please sell it real cheapskate

many people will sure buy one Hahahah

hayata1972
23-12-08, 09:41
Hayata are well know to look for cheapskate stuff

Teh boss is far richer then u leh , i think u worry about yourself first leh

your house also must be cheapskate also right?

next time u sell your house, please sell it real cheapskate

many people will sure buy one Hahahah

Wow, such a immature comment coming from you.

amoeba
23-12-08, 15:33

These are reasonable quotes in my opinion, however to be more specific with the numbers, the lower psf units are of larger area, the quantum is still quite significant.

condoinvestor
23-12-08, 21:39

my dear friend, ps take this as my personal opinion only, comparisons should be between apple to apple or orange to orange, so a good comparison to silversea is cote d azur, same tenure, same road, land parcels next to each other

Low floor for good units at cda go for abt 900 psf while higher floor seaview units can go for 1000-1200 psf, so I reckon fair price for silversea since it will be new is abt 20% premium over this prices, a far cry from 800 psf, anyway FEO launched at abt 50% premium over cda prices in a poor market, not surprising they could not sell

FEO is no small developer and has about 3 other parcels of land in the same vicinity, so they hv a lot at stake and my guess is they will not reduce prices drastically

Cheers and Merry Xmas

C.X
23-12-08, 21:44
my dear friend, ps take this as my personal opinion only, comparisons should be between apple to apple or orange to orange, so a good comparison to silversea is cote d azur, same tenure, same road, land parcels next to each other

Low floor for good units at cda go for abt 900 psf while higher floor seaview units can go for 1000-1200 psf, so I reckon fair price for silversea since it will be new is abt 20% premium over this prices, a far cry from 800 psf, anyway FEO launched at abt 50% premium over cda prices in a poor market, not surprising they could not sell

FEO is no small developer and has about 3 other parcels of land in the same vicinity, so they hv a lot at stake and my guess is they will not reduce prices drastically

Cheers and Merry Xmas

:) Im wandering when will FEO launch the Silversea.

condoinvestor
23-12-08, 22:33
:) Im wandering when will FEO launch the Silversea.

You mean re launch...... was already launched in Oct, I went over on the second day, prices for gnd floor to 10th flr 1300 psf upwards, above 10th floor onwards from 1800 psf upward, if I remember correctly, look at history of this forum, there must be some figures posted.....

condoinvestor
23-12-08, 22:37
Just held VIP preview today with pretty good sales, do not know the exact number though

1300 psf upwards to the 10th floor, 1700 psf uwards from 11th floor onwards

Cote D Azur owners......Congratulations

Hi CX,
Apologies, Silversea was launced in Sep, this was my posting to the forum after I visited them, cheers

Joe6816
24-12-08, 09:04
Launch? It's still under sneak preview

amoeba
24-12-08, 22:52
Launch? It's still under sneak preview

There is a project that I know of in the east, after selling 20 of its 40 units, then they officially launched - 4 months after they started selling the first unit. So, sneak preview may be the right word here, but they are no different from a launch ;)

firec
25-12-08, 14:36
FEO is well known for its holding power, but quality-wise some people believe it's not near the league of Wing Tai and Wheelock. btw, The Sea View (FH) is developed by Wheelock and is selling at 900psf levels now.

That said, I'm also of the opinion that Cote d'Azur and Silversea are way overpriced at the moment. Prices should come down for Cote, but for Silversea, I don't think FEO can move many units. They will probably leave it mostly unsold much like the way they held Water Place during the post-dotcom years.

propertysale01
15-04-09, 11:25
http://www.postimage.org/Pq20Q6li.jpg

Silversea: A new horizon is yours...

Brought to you by Far East Organisation: The only developer in the world to win 4 FIABCI Prix d' Excellene awards, the highest honour in international real estate.

About me: One of the core team members in charge of East Coast area project: District 15.

Live it up with a panoramic sea view

Rising from a lush landscape of coastal greenery, Silversea is an architectural expression of the silvery horizon where sky meets sea. Accentuated by balconies that twist skyward, the towers make a bold statement in the form of a graceful sculptural wave. A spectacle of architecture excellence, it makes a captivating landmark for all who cruise down the East Coast Parkway.

Silversea is a prime development on the East Coast that offers unobstructured views of the sea. Designed with sleek walls that frame the silvery horizon like a landscape painting, almost every unit offers a maximised view of that horizon.

Meet and mingle in thoughfully designed outdoor living space

Amidst tropical planting and vertical gardens, The Living / Dining Room hosts a pastoral enclave of dining pavilions providing perfectly designed spaces for lesisurely pursuits and outdoor parties. Created as an extension of one's home, reflecting every taste and flair, you'll always have outdoor living space for quality time.

Each themed Dining Pavilion offers rare opportunities to indulge in spectacular world cuisine. Excite your palate with delicious Brazilian churrascaria, Northen Indian tandoori, Italian pizza and Japanese teppanyaki, all within a stone's throw away. Whether it's dining under the stars, or feasting in air-conditioned comfort, you can always enaged trained chefs to whip up a sumptuous meal to remember.

Energise the spirit, elevate the soul

Relax and forget all worldly cares at the various cabanas and spa villas expressively designed for this purpose. In the privacy of lush greenery gardens, enjoy moments of intimacy with your loved ones, or even in solitude.

The breakfast cabana offers an alternative venue to start the morning outside of home. For a quiet afternoon outdoors, you could enjoy traditional English tea within the quaint interiors of the tea cabana. And if you desire a private sanctuary to re-energise your body and spirit, our Balinese spa villa and Japanese Onsen villa provide ample health and wellness facilities to pamper and smoothe the soul.

Unwind where the waters are inviting

Designed to be a topic of conversation, two 50-metre lap and leisure pools create glimmering stretches of water as far as the eye can see. Dedicated swimmers will enjoy a rigiourous workout at the lap pool, while those milling about for a soak and chat will find pleasure in the leisure pool. Surrounding timber decks are punctuated with trees and palms, as they lead to many pavillions and cabanas.

Just as luxurious is the Lagoon Pool, Landscaped with tropical palms and sand-like slopes, this unique water feature provides residents with a private beach-inspired lagoon.

At the end of the main pool, a shallow Eco Pond puts on a delightful display of aquatic plants. Lilies and majestic reed emerge from the water, complementing the various tropical landscapes.

Wading and fun pools. Sun bathing decks . Water play area . Foot reflexology area . Outdoor fitness area.

Soak in the panaoramic sea views from 11th storey sky promenades

On the 11th floor of each residential tower, a sky promenade stretches across to link two buildings. Designed to complement magnificent, unobstructured sea view, the sky promenade will be where family may gather, friends can party, or where one may enjoy quiet time alone.

The sky promenades present everyone with the opportunity to enjoy a spectacular sunset or sunshine. Designed to incorporate the scenic view, dip pools with infinity edges connect seamlessly with the horizon, while heated jacuzzis are positioned to face the sea for breadthtakinng view all around.

Heated jacuzzis. The elemental spas. Dip pool

Thoughtfully designed living space for the sophisticated few

Clean lines and a contemporary layout adds to the entire feel of a generously space, elegant home. High ceilings and full-length windows allow natural light into the apartment, enhancing the expansiveness of the master bedroom, living room and dining room.

Dedicated inducted air-conditioning systems* keep the living and dining areas refreshingly cool even in the hottest weather for entertaining at home, as well as in the master bedrooms when privacy is desired. Private lift lobbies provide peace-of-mind and added security for your home.

For a touch of five-star class, the master bedroom* will incorporate hotel-inspired features such as mini-bar fridge, long bath, rain-shower and even a safe deposit box.

*Applicable for 4-bedroom units only. Terms and conditions apply.

Refined and polished, even the little details shine

Kuppersbusch provides the essential pieces that transform any kitchen into a cooking haven. For a sleek form and innovative functionality, homes in Sliversea come fitted with Kuppersbusch hood and hob, built-in oven, compact oven with integrated microwave, coffee maker and a Vintec wine chiller. A generously sized Amana fridge wtih stainless steel doors and a Bosch washer cum dryer complete the essentials of a contemporary kitchen.

Selected fittings by Spanish designer Antonio Miro add a touch of couture to your master bedroom. Famed for using only the highest quality material, this lends an air fo five-star hotel bathroom style.

A remote control electric laundry hanger is also provided^

Fittings and finishings may vary according to unit type. Terms and conditions apply.
^ Applicable for 3 + 1 & 4 bedroom units only. Terms and conditions apply.

Seize a rare opportunity in waterfront living

As the latest development that offers an unobstructed sea view, Silversea is poised to be a residential aspiration. Situated in Singapore's East Coast district, the old-world charm and rich heritage of a former Straitts Settlement sets you adrift on the balmy sea breeze.

At Silversea, you'll enjoy easy access to a bustling metropolis, yet live in a world away from it all. With close proximity to the East Coast Parkway, a 10 minutes drive takes you to a new Terminal 3 at Changi International Airport, and a 15 minute drives take you to the heart of the Central Business District. As upcoming landmarks transform the Marina Bay area, you'll find that the wonders of the global city are well within your reach.

15 minutes to the Central Business District. 10 minutes to Changi International Airport. 8 minutes to Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resort, Singapore Flyer & the Marina Bay Financial Centre. 10 minutes to the Water Sports Centre & Sports Hub in Kallang. 25 minutes to Orchard Road.

Sinks your roots in the well-renowned East Coast district

East Coast Park, the largest and most loved park in Singapore greets you at your doorstep. From relaxing pursuits to vibrant watersports, it offers a myriad of activities to suit your fancy. Swaying coconut palms and Casuarina trees provide the perfect backdrop for a variety of al fresco dining options.

Indulge in chilli crabs at the famous East Coast Seafood Centre or drop by the East Coast Lagoon Food Village for local favorites. For fast food, international cusine or an evening at the pub, head down to the new Playground @Big Splash. Whether it's a craving for posh nosh or local hawker fare, a global gastronomic adventure awaits right within the vincity of your home.

7.5km sandy beach. 12 km cycling track . 15km jogging track . Watersports centre . Cable ski park . Bird sanctuary . Golf course . Bowling centre . Playground @ Big Splash.

Contemplary lifestyle conveniences in your neighbourhood

Parkway Parade constantly refines and reinvents itself to offer the ideal mix of local and international establishments. Over 250 stores are conviently located on six levels. They include Singapore's premier supermarkets Cold Storage, top retaill brands like Best Denki, Isetan and Borders. With services like Citibank, HSBC and Planet Fitness, it just about offers everything you need.

The East Coast district is also home to some of Singapore's top educational institutions. Renonwned schools offer well-rounded learning to prepare the next generation for the future.

International schools. Tertiary institutions. Primary & Secondary schools .Montessori Centres . Childcare centres . Supermarkets . F & B establishments . Entertainment

Singapore: A gem of an investment

With first rate healthcare and education and a consistently low crime rate, Singapore continually tops international rankings for liveability. In an open society that promotes cosmopolitanism, Singapore has a foreigner-local ration of 1:4. Voted the World Most Globalised Nation ^. it is reputedly one of the best cities for business, to live in and to visit. Here, a developed network of free trade and investment agreements has attracted over 7,000 multi-national corporations.

In a city that constantly reinvents itself, Singapore's recent milestones and future allure include:

Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 3, opened 9 January 2008.
As of June 2007, there are about 4,186 weekly flights operated by 81 airlines to over 185 cities in 58 countries.

Redevelopment of Marina Bay

Singapore Flyer 2008
World's First Formula One Night Race, 2008.
Marina Bay Sands, 2009

Gardens By the Bay 2010
Marina Bay Financial Centre 2010

As the city races ahead, Far East Organisation endeavours in our passion to create buildings that contribute to a city's global image. Striving for excellene and innovation in all our developments, we've put our hearts into shaping a skyline of the future.
^ The Globalisation Index complied by management consultants AT Kearney and Foreign Policy magazine.

Interested viewing appointment:
(Strictly appointment basis)

Kindly contact Aaron | 9028 7921
| All rights reserved |

propertysale01
15-04-09, 14:18
Dear all,

Do note that the prices of the showflat units are not revealed unless, there is an actual appointment given. This is to avoid unnecessary competitors checking on the pricing aspects of the units sold as this is a newly launched project.

Sorry for all inconvenience caused.

Regards.
Aaron.

venus
15-04-09, 18:55
You mentioned its newly launched. But I thought it was launched a few mths back? Heard super ex that's why can't sell.

Dear all,

Do note that the prices of the showflat units are not revealed unless, there is an actual appointment given. This is to avoid unnecessary competitors checking on the pricing aspects of the units sold as this is a newly launched project.

Sorry for all inconvenience caused.

Regards.
Aaron.

axela_3
15-04-09, 20:23
You mentioned its newly launched. But I thought it was launched a few mths back? Heard super ex that's why can't sell.

I suppose that FEO is buoyed by the fact that their Mi Casa did fairly well (with their riduculous pricing in this eco climate), so they want to test the market with SS. That's why FEO chose to do it by appointment basis.

But kudos to FEO, in all of their projects, their lanscaping is really top notch. I just love it! But the same cannot be said of the quality of their furnishings.

august
15-04-09, 20:41

yes, check ura caveats can see the past transacted prices ~:D

venus
15-04-09, 20:42
so do u think they are "relaunching" it at a more attractive pricing? since the agent seems quite secretive with the pricing.

thomastansb
15-04-09, 21:05
Maybe relaunch at 900psf?

august
15-04-09, 21:09

can wait long long ....... :sleep:

Property_Owner
15-04-09, 21:32

You can 'tan ku ku', 900psf? Why dun you call FEO and tell them you willing to pay 900psf and exercise the option on the spot. As if you are the only buyer in singapore.

venus
15-04-09, 21:43
ya man...if $900 psf can see ppl camp overnite outside showflat liao. Knowing FEO...haiz....i better go and sleep and hv a sweet dream :ashamed1:

Property_Owner
15-04-09, 21:47
Sometimes it's good to have dreams, so you be motivated to work towards your dreams and goals. But sigh, some people are just ''day dreaming''. 900psf? :doh:

axela_3
15-04-09, 22:34
so do u think they are "relaunching" it at a more attractive pricing? since the agent seems quite secretive with the pricing.

Knowing FEO, their attractive pricing will be in the $1500 region!:eek:

All they're doing is just to see check the market for interest in SS. If no, then hold again till another so called "relaunch" loh.

propertysale01
16-04-09, 08:08
http://www.postimage.org/Pq20Q6li.jpg

Silversea: A new horizon is yours...

Brought to you by Far East Organisation: The only developer in the world to win 4 FIABCI Prix d' Excellene awards, the highest honour in international real estate.

About me: One of the core team members in charge of East Coast area project: District 15.

Live it up with a panoramic sea view

Rising from a lush landscape of coastal greenery, Silversea is an architectural expression of the silvery horizon where sky meets sea. Accentuated by balconies that twist skyward, the towers make a bold statement in the form of a graceful sculptural wave. A spectacle of architecture excellence, it makes a captivating landmark for all who cruise down the East Coast Parkway.

Silversea is a prime development on the East Coast that offers unobstructured views of the sea. Designed with sleek walls that frame the silvery horizon like a landscape painting, almost every unit offers a maximised view of that horizon.

Meet and mingle in thoughfully designed outdoor living space

Amidst tropical planting and vertical gardens, The Living / Dining Room hosts a pastoral enclave of dining pavilions providing perfectly designed spaces for lesisurely pursuits and outdoor parties. Created as an extension of one's home, reflecting every taste and flair, you'll always have outdoor living space for quality time.

Each themed Dining Pavilion offers rare opportunities to indulge in spectacular world cuisine. Excite your palate with delicious Brazilian churrascaria, Northen Indian tandoori, Italian pizza and Japanese teppanyaki, all within a stone's throw away. Whether it's dining under the stars, or feasting in air-conditioned comfort, you can always enaged trained chefs to whip up a sumptuous meal to remember.

Energise the spirit, elevate the soul

Relax and forget all worldly cares at the various cabanas and spa villas expressively designed for this purpose. In the privacy of lush greenery gardens, enjoy moments of intimacy with your loved ones, or even in solitude.

The breakfast cabana offers an alternative venue to start the morning outside of home. For a quiet afternoon outdoors, you could enjoy traditional English tea within the quaint interiors of the tea cabana. And if you desire a private sanctuary to re-energise your body and spirit, our Balinese spa villa and Japanese Onsen villa provide ample health and wellness facilities to pamper and smoothe the soul.

Unwind where the waters are inviting

Designed to be a topic of conversation, two 50-metre lap and leisure pools create glimmering stretches of water as far as the eye can see. Dedicated swimmers will enjoy a rigiourous workout at the lap pool, while those milling about for a soak and chat will find pleasure in the leisure pool. Surrounding timber decks are punctuated with trees and palms, as they lead to many pavillions and cabanas.

Just as luxurious is the Lagoon Pool, Landscaped with tropical palms and sand-like slopes, this unique water feature provides residents with a private beach-inspired lagoon.

At the end of the main pool, a shallow Eco Pond puts on a delightful display of aquatic plants. Lilies and majestic reed emerge from the water, complementing the various tropical landscapes.

Wading and fun pools. Sun bathing decks . Water play area . Foot reflexology area . Outdoor fitness area.

Soak in the panaoramic sea views from 11th storey sky promenades

On the 11th floor of each residential tower, a sky promenade stretches across to link two buildings. Designed to complement magnificent, unobstructured sea view, the sky promenade will be where family may gather, friends can party, or where one may enjoy quiet time alone.

The sky promenades present everyone with the opportunity to enjoy a spectacular sunset or sunshine. Designed to incorporate the scenic view, dip pools with infinity edges connect seamlessly with the horizon, while heated jacuzzis are positioned to face the sea for breadthtakinng view all around.

Heated jacuzzis. The elemental spas. Dip pool

Thoughtfully designed living space for the sophisticated few

Clean lines and a contemporary layout adds to the entire feel of a generously space, elegant home. High ceilings and full-length windows allow natural light into the apartment, enhancing the expansiveness of the master bedroom, living room and dining room.

Dedicated inducted air-conditioning systems* keep the living and dining areas refreshingly cool even in the hottest weather for entertaining at home, as well as in the master bedrooms when privacy is desired. Private lift lobbies provide peace-of-mind and added security for your home.

For a touch of five-star class, the master bedroom* will incorporate hotel-inspired features such as mini-bar fridge, long bath, rain-shower and even a safe deposit box.

*Applicable for 4-bedroom units only. Terms and conditions apply.

Refined and polished, even the little details shine

Kuppersbusch provides the essential pieces that transform any kitchen into a cooking haven. For a sleek form and innovative functionality, homes in Sliversea come fitted with Kuppersbusch hood and hob, built-in oven, compact oven with integrated microwave, coffee maker and a Vintec wine chiller. A generously sized Amana fridge wtih stainless steel doors and a Bosch washer cum dryer complete the essentials of a contemporary kitchen.

Selected fittings by Spanish designer Antonio Miro add a touch of couture to your master bedroom. Famed for using only the highest quality material, this lends an air fo five-star hotel bathroom style.

A remote control electric laundry hanger is also provided^

Fittings and finishings may vary according to unit type. Terms and conditions apply.
^ Applicable for 3 + 1 & 4 bedroom units only. Terms and conditions apply.

Seize a rare opportunity in waterfront living

As the latest development that offers an unobstructed sea view, Silversea is poised to be a residential aspiration. Situated in Singapore's East Coast district, the old-world charm and rich heritage of a former Straitts Settlement sets you adrift on the balmy sea breeze.

At Silversea, you'll enjoy easy access to a bustling metropolis, yet live in a world away from it all. With close proximity to the East Coast Parkway, a 10 minutes drive takes you to a new Terminal 3 at Changi International Airport, and a 15 minute drives take you to the heart of the Central Business District. As upcoming landmarks transform the Marina Bay area, you'll find that the wonders of the global city are well within your reach.

15 minutes to the Central Business District. 10 minutes to Changi International Airport. 8 minutes to Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resort, Singapore Flyer & the Marina Bay Financial Centre. 10 minutes to the Water Sports Centre & Sports Hub in Kallang. 25 minutes to Orchard Road.

Sinks your roots in the well-renowned East Coast district

East Coast Park, the largest and most loved park in Singapore greets you at your doorstep. From relaxing pursuits to vibrant watersports, it offers a myriad of activities to suit your fancy. Swaying coconut palms and Casuarina trees provide the perfect backdrop for a variety of al fresco dining options.

Indulge in chilli crabs at the famous East Coast Seafood Centre or drop by the East Coast Lagoon Food Village for local favorites. For fast food, international cusine or an evening at the pub, head down to the new Playground @Big Splash. Whether it's a craving for posh nosh or local hawker fare, a global gastronomic adventure awaits right within the vincity of your home.

7.5km sandy beach. 12 km cycling track . 15km jogging track . Watersports centre . Cable ski park . Bird sanctuary . Golf course . Bowling centre . Playground @ Big Splash.

Contemplary lifestyle conveniences in your neighbourhood

Parkway Parade constantly refines and reinvents itself to offer the ideal mix of local and international establishments. Over 250 stores are conviently located on six levels. They include Singapore's premier supermarkets Cold Storage, top retaill brands like Best Denki, Isetan and Borders. With services like Citibank, HSBC and Planet Fitness, it just about offers everything you need.

The East Coast district is also home to some of Singapore's top educational institutions. Renonwned schools offer well-rounded learning to prepare the next generation for the future.

International schools. Tertiary institutions. Primary & Secondary schools .Montessori Centres . Childcare centres . Supermarkets . F & B establishments . Entertainment

Singapore: A gem of an investment

With first rate healthcare and education and a consistently low crime rate, Singapore continually tops international rankings for liveability. In an open society that promotes cosmopolitanism, Singapore has a foreigner-local ration of 1:4. Voted the World Most Globalised Nation ^. it is reputedly one of the best cities for business, to live in and to visit. Here, a developed network of free trade and investment agreements has attracted over 7,000 multi-national corporations.

In a city that constantly reinvents itself, Singapore's recent milestones and future allure include:

Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 3, opened 9 January 2008.
As of June 2007, there are about 4,186 weekly flights operated by 81 airlines to over 185 cities in 58 countries.

Redevelopment of Marina Bay

Singapore Flyer 2008
World's First Formula One Night Race, 2008.
Marina Bay Sands, 2009

Gardens By the Bay 2010
Marina Bay Financial Centre 2010

As the city races ahead, Far East Organisation endeavours in our passion to create buildings that contribute to a city's global image. Striving for excellene and innovation in all our developments, we've put our hearts into shaping a skyline of the future.
^ The Globalisation Index complied by management consultants AT Kearney and Foreign Policy magazine.

Interested viewing appointment:
(Strictly appointment basis)

Kindly contact Aaron | 9028 7921
| All rights reserved |

Lifestyle
a. Sky Preomenade
i. Elemental Spa (foot spa, heated stone slab and rain shower)
ii. The Dining Room with Gourmet Kitchen
iii. The Living Room with Dip pool & heated Jacuzzi

b. 1st storey level
i. Life style amenities such as Japanese Onsen Spa Villa. Balinese Spa Villa.
ii. Theme Dining Pavilions. very international. This company called "Silversea", Ocean Linear with multiple acitivities happening.
Imagining SIlversea is like the Ocean Linear, with Pizza Pavilion, different lifestyle of cooking faciliites.
iii. Tea and Breakfast Cabana- with a group of 2 to 4 people, arrange a Tea or Breakfast by the pool.
iv. Tennis Dining Pavilion
With a family or a group of friends, some play the tennis, some engaged in the preparation of light meal while the children play
v. The elemental deck at 1st storey
When you come home, you will not find driveway, is safe for children to run anywhere with lot of ground area and is safe to run around.

c. Sea view
Every unit has a sea view, regardless of which unit, just take the lift. Up to 11th storey, Sky Promenade, everybody is treated equally, have party there, don't mesh the house, do it outside the Sky Promenade. Can arrange a Spa party, etc.

d.Elevations treatment
Front elevations facing the sea view and other elevation is facing the urban area.

e. Drop off lobby at Basement
YOu could either align at the lobby drop off point and walk to the "The Living Room (The Clubhouse) or drive to the Basement via the LIft lobby and take a lift to "The Living Room"

SILVERSEA

Project Details:

Developer: Far East Organization

Description: 21 storey residential condomium towers

Tenure: 99 years from around June 2007

Total no. of units: 383 units

Total no. of car park lots: 500 (Basement parking)

ppty
16-04-09, 11:39
would go for The SeaView condo anytime - 2 plus factors over the long term = FH, huge premium land

and cheaper than SS

august
16-04-09, 11:55
would go for The SeaView condo anytime - 2 plus factors over the long term = FH, huge premium land

and cheaper than SS

i was told the Silversea effectively blocked off the 'sea view' of SeaView ~~

thomastansb
16-04-09, 13:57
Sometimes it's good to have dreams, so you be motivated to work towards your dreams and goals. But sigh, some people are just ''day dreaming''. 900psf? :doh:

Well, I was saying maybe, just maybe..

Who would believed a limping man, top wanted terrorist, could escape from ISD?

Who would believe Lehman brothers or AIG can collapse?

Anyway, it is just maybe that one day, SS will be trading at 900+ level but never say never.

When the sail was trading at 3k +, who would believe one day (which is today), one unit (i mean quite a few already) will sell at 11xx psf? Go back 1 year in time, post the same 11xx message, perhaps we will see the same response?

Miow
16-04-09, 14:16

The price of Sea View at S$1,000 psf has already priced in a blocked view. People who bought the units from the developer 4 years ago also knew the view would be blocked one day. If they still have a sea view 10 years down the road, it's a bonus.

A new freehold condo with direct sea view would be going for S$1,500-2,000 psf.

proud owner
16-04-09, 14:22
The price of Sea View at S$1,000 psf has already priced in a blocked view. People who bought the units from the developer 4 years ago also knew the view would be blocked one day. If they still have a sea view 10 years down the road, it's a bonus.

A new freehold condo with direct sea view would be going for S$1,500-2,000 psf.

what about The Seafront ? is there anything in front that will block the sea view ?
and

ppty
16-04-09, 15:07

so what if it blocks off the view - view is subjective but

the FH status will not be affected

anyway in SG the view of the sea off east coast is unlike in Europe or Miami,Auckland,etc

here the view is more of commercial ships anchored......

proud owner
16-04-09, 15:16

anyway in SG the view of the sea off east coast is unlike in Europe or Miami,Auckland,etc

the view from my Mahanttan apt ... The central park, and the Hudson River ... on a clear clear day ... can see a mini mini statue of liberty too ..now thats VIEW ....

Property_Owner
20-04-09, 12:37
Any updates? Last heard say is 1300psf

Sea
28-04-09, 16:06
Hi All,

There will be a re launch for Silvesea....SILVERSEA

Project Details:

Prices will be better for this time round.

Email me at [email protected] for more upcoming details!!

Andy/90686016

latour
28-04-09, 17:58

Right, I had somewhat the same seaview from my Shenton Way office from the 20 plus floor for the past 7 years and more to come,,, so no need to have that same seaview when I go home,,, weekends prefer to be out with friends etc. If 1300 to 1500 psf, then I better go look at the prime prime areas.

proud owner
28-04-09, 18:16
Right, I had somewhat the same seaview from my Shenton Way office from the 20 plus floor for the past 7 years and more to come,,, so no need to have that same seaview when I go home,,, weekends prefer to be out with friends etc. If 1300 to 1500 psf, then I better go look at the prime prime areas.

ahahha

bro ...have you noticed more and more ship anchored out there ??/

and Silversea is 99 yr ??? and dare to sell at 1300-1500 psf ?? scarey ...

Cheong Kong, Li Ka Shing's sub planning to buy land on the west coast spore ..i wonder what price they will sell they condo next time ..

Sea
29-04-09, 08:13
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc302/noaharkk/SilverseaI.jpg
Hi to all East coast Lovers~~

There will be a re launch for....SILVERSEA

Project Details:

Total no. of car park lots: 500 (Basement parking)Rising from a lush landscape of coastal greenery, Silversea is an architectural expression of the silvery horizon where sky meets sea. Accentuated by balconies that twist skyward, the towers make a bold statement in the form of a graceful sculptural wave.

Each themed Dining Pavilion offers rare opportunities to indulge in spectacular world cuisine. Excite your palate with delicious Brazilian churrascaria, Northern Indian tandoori, Italian pizza and Japanese teppanyaki, all within a stone's throw away. Relax and forget all worldly cares at the various cabanas and spa villas expressively designed for this purpose.

Designed to be a topic of conversation, two 50-metre lap & leisure pools create glimmering stretches of water as far as the eye can see. Just as luxurious is the Lagoon Pool, landscaped with tropical palms and sand-like slopes, this unique water feature provides residents with a private beach-inspired lagoon.

On the 11th floor of each residential tower, a sky promenade, designed to complement magnificent unobstructed sea views, stretches across to link 2 buildings.

With close proximity to the East Coast Parkway, a 10-minute drive takes you to the new Terminal 3 at Changi International Airport, and a 15-minute drive takes you to the heart of the Central Business District. As upcoming landmarks at the Marina Bay area, you'll find the wonders of a global city are well within your reach.

Indulge in chilli crabs at the famous East Coast Seafood Centre or drop by the East Coast Lagoon Food Village for local favourites. A global gastronomic adventure awaits right within the vicinity of your home.

The East Coast is also home to some of Singapore's top educational institutions. Renowned schools offer well-rounded learning to prepare the next generation for the future.

AMENITIES

• East Coast Parkway, highway that connects city and airport
• Nearest MRT Station: Aljunied MRT Station
• East Coast Park
• Marine Parade Town Centre
• Parkway Parade Shopping Centre
• Marine Parade Community Club
• Marine Parade Community Library
• Near CHIJ (Katong) Primary
• Near Ngee Ann Primary School
• Near Tao Nan School
• Near CHIJ Katong Convent
• Near St. Patrick's School
• Near Chung Cheng High School (Main)
• Near Tanjong Katong Secondary School
• Near Tanjong Katong Girls' School
• Near Victoria School
• Near Victoria Junior College

Silversea, a new horizon is yours.

Prices will be better for this time round.

Email me at [email protected] ([email protected]) for more upcoming details!!

Andy/90686016

latour
29-04-09, 11:25
ahahha

bro ...have you noticed more and more ship anchored out there ??/

and Silversea is 99 yr ??? and dare to sell at 1300-1500 psf ?? scarey ...

Cheong Kong, Li Ka Shing's sub planning to buy land on the west coast spore ..i wonder what price they will sell they condo next time ..

hahahas... you r rite bro...
More ships anchored out there and did not make the seaview prettier but just confirm that times are not so good, therefore those ships has no shipments to make, no busy to do. We are related to the marine type of business so do know these stuff quite well.

1300 - 1500 psf no way for that project, go D9, D10 or D11 and there are quite alot going for that psf or lower in resales.

Cheong Kong/Ka Shing's project in the west in the near furture... if the quality is as good as the one they did in the East along with seaview then its ok, and worth it, however depends on the selling psf of course. :spliff:

latour
29-04-09, 11:52
52MarineParade #09-xx 99 Yrs $1353 1496 $2024k 03 Nov 08
52MarineParade #01-xx 99 Yrs $1242 1582 $1965k 22 Oct 08
52MarineParade #10-xx 99 Yrs $1399 1528 $2138k 14 Oct 08
52MarineParade #09-xx 99 Yrs $1286 1518 $1952k 09 Oct 08
52MarineParade #03-xx 99 Yrs $1360 969 $1317k 09 Oct 08
52MarineParade #11-xx 99 Yrs $1635 1701 $2780k 08 Oct 08
52MarineParade #03-xx 99 Yrs $1307 1507 $1969k 02 Oct 08
52MarineParade #15-xx 99 Yrs $1780 1668 $2969k 29 Sep 08

venus
29-04-09, 12:52
Wha were these buyers thinking? They sure got loads of money to burn :p

gfoo
29-04-09, 12:59
52MarineParade #09-xx 99 Yrs $1353 1496 $2024k 03 Nov 08
52MarineParade #01-xx 99 Yrs $1242 1582 $1965k 22 Oct 08
52MarineParade #10-xx 99 Yrs $1399 1528 $2138k 14 Oct 08
52MarineParade #09-xx 99 Yrs $1286 1518 $1952k 09 Oct 08
52MarineParade #03-xx 99 Yrs $1360 969 $1317k 09 Oct 08
52MarineParade #11-xx 99 Yrs $1635 1701 $2780k 08 Oct 08
52MarineParade #03-xx 99 Yrs $1307 1507 $1969k 02 Oct 08
52MarineParade #15-xx 99 Yrs $1780 1668 $2969k 29 Sep 08

the fella who bought $01-xx at $2k psf - FEO must have changed the flooring to 18k gold tiles to make it fair value.

rumors of cheques returned late last year, i wonder if that really happened

august
29-04-09, 13:38
i would go for sentosa cove's seafront living over these "highrise seafront living" any day .. :beats-me-man:

PN
29-04-09, 13:54
If you read carefully.
1st column is psf
2nd column is sqft
3rd column is price
So the range is bet 1200-1700psf.

There is no 2000psf deal done.
But agree that it's still expensive lah.

proud owner
29-04-09, 13:59
i would go for sentosa cove's seafront living over these "highrise seafront living" any day .. :beats-me-man:

DIE HARD east coast fans will ask you :

sentosa got laksa or not ?
sentosa got mei mei massage or not ?
sentosa got cut hair + back massage or not ?
sentosa got bak zhang or not ?
sentosa got parkway parade or not ?
sentosa got neighbours who fight till go to court or not ?
sentosa got hokkien mee or not ?

there are 1001 reasons why they find east coast better than anywhere else .. hhmmmm

august
29-04-09, 14:09

there are 1001 reasons why they find east coast better than anywhere else .. hhmmmm

sentosa also no noisy highway ... :tongue3:

proud owner
29-04-09, 14:14
sentosa also no noisy highway ... :tongue3:

sentosa got narrow roads with cars parked on both sides or not ?

gfoo
29-04-09, 14:36
If you read carefully.
1st column is psf
2nd column is sqft
3rd column is price
So the range is bet 1200-1700psf.

There is no 2000psf deal done.
But agree that it's still expensive lah.

Paisay just woke up and had first stick of the day - nicotine dey

gfoo
29-04-09, 14:37

sounds more like VisionCrest/Oxley to me - where they have cuppage across the road. Even the neighbours bit - oxley got stay one old fella who always like to fight all the way to court too!

proud owner
29-04-09, 14:42
sounds more like VisionCrest/Oxley to me - where they have cuppage across the road. Even the neighbours bit - oxley got stay one old fella who always like to fight all the way to court too!

ahahahhahahahhahaahha

but err ..dont say i black heart ... wont be long lor ....

i was thinking of buying that area ...wait for that old man to 'move on' ..
then that area got chance to be enbloc and build high rise ...

but i heard that area already owned by Simon Cheong's family leow ..

guess they also waiting ... hehhe

august
29-04-09, 15:11
ahahahhahahahhahaahha

but err ..dont say i black heart ... wont be long lor ....

i was thinking of buying that area ...wait for that old man to 'move on' ..
then that area got chance to be enbloc and build high rise ...

but i heard that area already owned by Simon Cheong's family leow ..

guess they also waiting ... hehhe

wait URA gazette into some national monument or heritage site, muahahaa :scared-4:

proud owner
29-04-09, 15:15
wait URA gazette into some national monument or heritage site, muahahaa :scared-4:

aiyo ... maybe he put in his will ..wants to be buried there .. hum hum leow

Sea
13-06-09, 23:14
Silversea is now open for private preview..

Interested Buyers,

Kindly sms me at 90686016 for appt~~

Viewing Strictly by Appt only~~

Rgds....

Property_Owner
15-06-09, 21:20
Silversea is now open for private preview..

Interested Buyers,

Kindly sms me at 90686016 for appt~~

Viewing Strictly by Appt only~~

Rgds....

Maybe some indicative price here. Don't want to waste 20cents just to call you and scare myself.

august
15-06-09, 21:30
Maybe some indicative price here. Don't want to waste 20cents just to call you and scare myself.

is FEO, the project will be marketed as the bestest of D15, so pricing will also be the bestest :eek:

venus
15-06-09, 21:46

got an email from them. price fr $1300 psf onwards...only launching 1st to 13th floor. That means $1300 can only get u lower floors units without sea view. Might as well go for other freehold developments in the vicinity at lower price.The big bosses at FEO still don't get it :banghead:

smartinvest
16-06-09, 12:40
FEO has very deep pocket, they still have quite a few units in development from last recession back in 1997. Financially the can keep Silversea dormant for the next 20 years and they only chose to sell at the price that they want.

Kuchi
16-06-09, 15:33
They are either living in the cage or never read newspaper. They have some left over units at Dunman view, asking 1000 psf, I can't believe my ears and asked them again!!! Yes, 1000 psf, sir!!! :banghead:

Property_Owner
16-06-09, 16:40
FEO has very deep pocket, they still have quite a few units in development from last recession back in 1997. Financially the can keep Silversea dormant for the next 20 years and they only chose to sell at the price that they want.

How to hold so long when the expected completion is 2014? They got to launch and sure have suckers paying this price again for a LH at 1300psf. :doh:

venus
16-06-09, 21:52
$1300 psf is probably for 1st flr only. 10th flr could be $1500? penthouse could be $2000?? FEO is now actively marketing silversea in msia, India, middle east, etc. There will be enuf suckers lah. Maybe the Bollywood stars will buy up all the penthouses :D

SV88
16-06-09, 22:47
Haha.. I remember over half a year ago, they turned us away at the door, insisting that viewing is strictly by invitation only......we had to register and come back another day. :tongue3: They must be hungry for buyers now.....

Regulators
19-06-09, 10:03
FEO pricing defies any logic n fundamentals. I always like to us hillvista as example n that piece of crap is already marketing for 9xxpsf to 1kpsf and that is in suburban ulu ulu hillview.

Sea
27-06-09, 11:19
Silversea just opened for Private Preview

Few units Sold~~

Sms at 90686016 for appt....

Viewing Strictly by Appt only...

Sea
01-07-09, 09:29
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc302/noaharkk/ss.jpg

bargain hunter
01-07-09, 11:40
wow, imagine what this looks like at night? pitch black darkness, nothing to see at all.

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc302/noaharkk/ss.jpg

teddybear
01-07-09, 11:41
You probably like city view with all the neon lights better. :D

wow, imagine what this looks like at night? pitch black darkness, nothing to see at all.

bargain hunter
01-07-09, 11:56
yeah indeed i do. SG seaview is overrated.

You probably like city view with all the neon lights better. :D

eaurouge_spa
01-07-09, 12:08
Probably need to clear 12 or 13 floors to get a view of the sea.

Douk
01-07-09, 13:08

It wont be total darkness, there will be lights on the ships and some lights from the big splash area. Comparing bayshore area to amber and meyer, bayshore has a better seaview.:2cents:

shingirl
01-07-09, 17:12
i used to stay at seaview point.

the only thing i can see at night is the seafood centre logo..... the big crab......... but if i use binoculars, i can see the cars in the carpark.

gfoo
01-07-09, 17:35
i used to stay at seaview point.

the only thing i can see at night is the seafood centre logo..... the big crab......... but if i use binoculars, i can see the cars in the carpark.

no wonder when younger always felt a watchful presence - and i thought it was my conscience

Douk
01-07-09, 23:47
Probably need to clear 12 or 13 floors to get a view of the sea.

i think about 10 floor will be able to see the sea (maybe lower, 8-9 floor).

Geylang OKT
02-07-09, 01:29
You want this type of seaview? No problem. Marine Parade HDB 3rm flats also gotch. :D

orange
02-07-09, 02:20
u spend all day & nite staring at the sea? no? then pay so much for fark. accumulated only 30 mins per day at most staring at the sea.

latour
02-07-09, 09:44
u spend all day & nite staring at the sea? no? then pay so much for fark. accumulated only 30 mins per day at most staring at the sea.

Rite... staring at money or bank account is so much better... :cool:

Douk
02-07-09, 13:31
Rite... staring at money or bank account is so much better... :cool:

Rite.. that's why majority of the s'porean are staring at their $$ ..

focus
02-07-09, 14:09
It wont be total darkness, there will be lights on the ships and some lights from the big splash area. Comparing bayshore area to amber and meyer, bayshore has a better seaview.:2cents:

Ya.. I go EastCoast eat forbidden fruits frequently...and i can vouch that at night.. there is lots of monkeys around.. got lots of things to see! :p

and actually.. out in the sea.. you can see alot of lights in the distance too!

Douk
02-07-09, 14:19
Ya.. I go EastCoast eat forbidden fruits frequently...and i can vouch that at night.. there is lots of monkeys around.. got lots of things to see! :p

and actually.. out in the sea.. you can see alot of lights in the distance too!

:cheers1:
Lol, must go take a look, didnt the place is action packed.

condo101
02-07-09, 21:59
Silversea are relaunching at special price on 11 July 09!

Sea
02-07-09, 23:23
Sms at 90686016 for for Preview !!!

Silvesea details:

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc302/noaharkk/SilverseaIII.jpg

condo101
03-07-09, 08:44
Buy direct from developer via appointed agency!
Register @ Silversea.sg (http://www.silversea.sg/registration/) or Call hot line: 96663066 NOW!

To be sure that you are buying Silversea Condo via appointed agency's agent, Register with Silversea.sg (http://www.silversea.sg). Only agents from the appointed agency will have the priority.

Silversea (http://www.silversea.sg) are designed to be a topic of conversation, two 50-metre lap & leisure pools create glimmering stretches of water as far as the eye can see. Just as luxurious is the Lagoon Pool, landscaped with tropical palms and sand-like slopes, this unique water feature provides residents with a private beach-inspired lagoon.

Silversea (http://www.silversea.sg), the luxurious development located in the East Coast area, has 383 apartments and the living spaces of most large units are designed with sweeping pool or breathtaking sea views. Penthouses are crafted with different designs, offering exclusive living atop every tower to enjoy the most spectacular views

District: 15
Tenure: 99-year leasehold
Total Units: 383
Building:
Four 21-storey towers

21 units 2 bedrooms – 947sqft
42 units 3 bedrooms- 1270sqft
16 units 3+1 bedrooms- 1474sqft
16 units 4 bedrooms- 2120sqft
3 units Penthouse- 4090sqft

Sizes of bedroom
2bedroom : 969 – 1152sf
3bedroom : 1485 – 1582sf
3 + study : 1647 – 1701sf
4bedroom : 2497 - 2766
Penthouse : 3552 / 4381 / 4962sf

Facilities
• 2 x 50m lap pool
• Garden Pavilion
• Outdoor Int’l Dining Pavilion
• Tennis Courts
• Day Cabana
• Bubble Pool
• Spa Beds
• Spa Seats
• Sky Promenade on 11th storey
• Infinity pool
• Five Elemental Spas
• Heated Jacuzzi Pool
• Lounge & Bar

Buy direct from developer via appointed agency!
Register @ Silversea.sg (http://www.silversea.sg/registration/) or Call hot line: 96663066 NOW!

yokoosi
03-07-09, 09:15
what is the psf?

Sea
03-07-09, 09:29
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc302/noaharkk/SilverseaI.jpgat SMS 90686016 for for Preview !!!

SILVERSEA

Project Details:

Total no. of units: 383 units / 2 rooms to Spacious Penthouse.

Lifestyle
a. Sky Preomenade

b. 1st storey level
ii. Theme Dining Pavilions. very international. This company called "Silversea", Ocean Linear with multiple acitivities happening.
Imagining SIlversea is like the Ocean Linear, with Pizza Pavilion, different lifestyle of cooking faciliites.
iii. Tea and Breakfast Cabana- with a group of 2 to 4 people, arrange a Tea or Breakfast by the pool.
With a family or a group of friends, some play the tennis, some engaged in the preparation of light meal while the children play
When you come home, you will not find driveway, is safe for children to run anywhere with lot of ground area and is safe to run around.

c. Sea view
Every unit has a sea view, regardless of which unit, just take the lift. Up to 11th storey, Sky Promenade, everybody is treated equally, have party there, don't mesh the house, do it outside the Sky Promenade. Can arrange a Spa party, etc.

d.Elevations treatment
Front elevations facing the sea view and other elevation is facing the urban area.

YOu could either align at the lobby drop off point and walk to the "The Living Room (The Clubhouse) or drive to the Basement via the LIft lobby and take a lift to "The Living Room"

Sea
03-07-09, 10:04
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc302/noaharkk/SilverseaVI.jpgSMS SMS 90686016 for for Preview !!!

Property_Owner
03-07-09, 10:39
what is the psf?

12xx for low floor without view. Heard high floor 15xx

Sea
03-07-09, 11:02
SMS 90686016 for for Preview !!!

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc302/noaharkk/SilverseaVII.jpg

proud owner
03-07-09, 11:07

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc302/noaharkk/SilverseaVII.jpg

the couple in the picture is drowned in the traffic from ECP ... so romantic

condo101
03-07-09, 11:18
what is the psf?

The price will be release on Launch day only.

However the estimated price should be around what "Property_Owner" have quoted.

Sea
03-07-09, 11:38

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc302/noaharkk/SilverseaV.jpg

bargain hunter
06-07-09, 16:44
Merill Lynch report today says,

"

Private preview of Silversea

Far East also held a private preview of its 383-unit Silversea project along Amber
Road this weekend. 97 units were released for sale at ~S$1300psf (without
seaview) and ~S$1,600psf (with seaview). By Sunday afternoon, <20% of the
units released were sold."

such good response wor :tongue3:

Sea
06-07-09, 17:46
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc302/noaharkk/SilverseaVIII.jpg Open for booking

from 1st to 13th floor now~~!

Sms at 90686016 for Appointment!!

sabian
06-07-09, 18:46
can't decide

this $1300 psf for no seaview 99 yr unit is dumber

or parc seabreeze FREEHOLD $1300 psf riddled with so much wasted space in balconies + bay obstacles dumber...

condoinvestor
06-07-09, 19:42
Is that all they managed to sell, less than 20 %, btw is all the units available or just those in tower 4?

bargain hunter
06-07-09, 20:40
According to Merrill Lynch analyst on the ground, it seems so. why do you think Sea immediately posted another advertorial after I quoted ML about their torrid sales? :banghead: They managed to con 8 suckers last year though so i guess about 20+ units sold. According to the report only release 97 units and confirmed by Sea, they are trying to get rid of the non seaview units at 1300psf first. Then sell the seaview units at 1600psf. So looks like they are releasing a few more towers but with a focus on non seaview units.

Is that all they managed to sell, less than 20 %, btw is all the units available or just those in tower 4?

venus
06-07-09, 20:53

It's <20% of the 97 units released. That means there were only less than 19 suckers around....and probably includes those 8 suckers who bought last year.

proud owner
06-07-09, 21:00
It's <20% of the 97 units released. That means there were only less than 19 suckers around....and probably includes those 8 suckers who bought last year.

anyone know anything about Seafront ?? a FH on Meyer rd .. was a sold out project ... hardly see any ads on this project ... an agent told me maybe have a unit on 15 floor with seaview and part IR view around 1700 psf ..

any comments / opinion on this project and the psf (1700 psf) ?

venus
06-07-09, 21:20
If u are comparing it with silversea, I'll go for seafront anytime. For just 100psf more u get a FH in an exclusive neighbourhood. Well...unless u prefer to be closer to amenities.

proud owner
06-07-09, 21:30
If u are comparing it with silversea, I'll go for seafront anytime. For just 100psf more u get a FH in an exclusive neighbourhood. Well...unless u prefer to be closer to amenities.

i am no expert on east side ...

but for Seafront, meyer road ..FH ... sea view, IR view .. is 1700 psf fair ?

gfoo
06-07-09, 21:48
One thing for sure about far east projects - things fall apart a few months after TOP. Just pay a visit to the Icon and see what a wonderful state the facilities are.

$1300psf for view of marine parade road and amber circle congestion. Try driving home during peak hour or weekends. Heck, try driving to work during mornings. it's like coming out from your condo driveway and maneuvering into newton circus.

come to think of it, i hope the gahmen widens the roads or something, otherwise once the majority of D15 and telok kurau condos start to TOP, traffic will be chialat. There are technically only 2 main arteries into the OA, TSV, SS, SB area from town ECP-Tg Rhu/Nicoll/PIE-StillRd served by East Coast Road, and ECP-MP/PIE-StillRd served by Marine Parade Road

focus
06-07-09, 23:12
One thing for sure about far east projects - things fall apart a few months after TOP. Just pay a visit to the Icon and see what a wonderful state the facilities are.

$1300psf for view of marine parade road and amber circle congestion. Try driving home during peak hour or weekends. Heck, try driving to work during mornings. it's like coming out from your condo driveway and maneuvering into newton circus.

come to think of it, i hope the gahmen widens the roads or something, otherwise once the majority of D15 and telok kurau condos start to TOP, traffic will be chialat. There are technically only 2 main arteries into the OA, TSV, SS, SB area from town ECP-Tg Rhu/Nicoll/PIE-StillRd served by East Coast Road, and ECP-MP/PIE-StillRd served by Marine Parade Road

Hmm.. I think it's time for ERP at Amber Circle.. :P

venus
06-07-09, 23:43
i am no expert on east side ...

but for Seafront, meyer road ..FH ... sea view, IR view .. is 1700 psf fair ?

Not too sure if it's fair value but price seems attractive in comparison to silversea. Having said that....i still feel that property prices are generally on the high side now. Frankly speaking i really can't bring myself to pay this kind of price considering i bought my current plc (D15) for only 600psf.

The units at seafront are quite big with very spacious bedrooms.

proud owner
06-07-09, 23:55
Not too sure if it's fair value but price seems attractive in comparison to silversea. Having said that....i still feel that property prices are generally on the high side now. Frankly speaking i really can't bring myself to pay this kind of price considering i bought my current plc (D15) for only 600psf.

The units at seafront are quite big with very spacious bedrooms.

yes Seafront is better as the units are larger ...

thanks for info ...

and apologies to Silversea fan for using their thread to talk about SEAFRONT as i couldnt find it anywhere

venus
07-07-09, 00:15
got silversea fans? where huh?? :D

proud owner
07-07-09, 00:29
got silversea fans? where huh?? :D

that hurts

so good

venus
07-07-09, 00:41
oops....actually hv lah...20 of them rmbr? dun pray pray! But these ultra rich ppl won't hv time to read this forum, so i guess i'm safe??? :scared-2:

bargain hunter
07-07-09, 01:12
need ultra rich meh? singaporeans all so rich, sure got many can pay 20% deposit one mah. whether can service the 80% loan is another thing :scared-4:

paying 1200 to 1700psf for east coast is quite crazy i feel.

oops....actually hv lah...20 of them rmbr? dun pray pray! But these ultra rich ppl won't hv time to read this forum, so i guess i'm safe??? :scared-2:

orange
07-07-09, 01:32
ultra rich people don't need to read or count $psf or yield. they see what they like and just buy. it is like us buying a watch or expensive bag like that.

franzmark
07-07-09, 01:48
where you get this butt logic from? You study the minds of ultra-rich people and have a PhD on the spending habits of the ultra-rich? Stop sprouting ur nonsense here lah....:doh:

ultra rich people don't need to read or count $psf or yield. they see what they like and just buy. it is like us buying a watch or expensive bag like that.

orange
07-07-09, 02:02
eh, I lanjiao u lah. u think rich people like the indian who bought Sail or jet lee need to think about yield? psf? u stick to your puah cb poor man BH lah.

orange
07-07-09, 02:05
btw, one spouts nonsense. not sprout. sprout is what you have for a dick. or at least until you sprout a sprout-like dick. farking lj lang tokking kok here.

proud owner
07-07-09, 02:13
btw, one spouts nonsense. not sprout. sprout is what you have for a dick. or at least until you sprout a sprout-like dick. farking lj lang tokking kok here.

ahahaha

utterly abusive ..... but funny

bargain hunter
07-07-09, 09:18
seems like orange only turns violent when he meets franzmark :)

Sea
07-07-09, 09:21
Sms at 90686016 for preview

before public launch on this Sat!!

Silversea Pool:

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc302/noaharkk/SilverseaPool03.jpg

Sea
07-07-09, 09:27

before public launch on this Sat(11/7)!!

Silversea skypromenade dippool:

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc302/noaharkk/Silverseaskypromenadedippool.jpg

Sea
07-07-09, 09:33

before public launch on this Sat

(11/7)!!

Silversea Master Bedroom:

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc302/noaharkk/SilverseaMasterbed.jpg

Sea
07-07-09, 09:37

before public launch on this Sat(11/7)!!

Silversea Skybridge:

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc302/noaharkk/SilverseaSkyBridge.jpg

Bishan Kid
07-07-09, 10:23
eh, I lanjiao u lah. u think rich people like the indian who bought Sail or jet lee need to think about yield? psf? u stick to your puah cb poor man BH lah.

Orange, u are right.

Ultra rich people do not talk about yield or psf for residential property.
Yields only applicable to commercial property, e.g. hotels , buildings.

The Chinese buyer paid more than $5000psf for the Marq penthouse by invitation, cost about $50 millions.
Paterson Suites sold 20 units(relatively large units) mostly to Indonesians who paid $2500 to $3200 psf are on progessive payments.

venus
07-07-09, 12:34
To them it's peanuts...just buying with their spare change. That Indian tycoon orange mentioned took only 5 mins to close the deal. He saw the unit, he liked it and just buy.

franzmark
07-07-09, 15:40
Eh, bo lao peh bo lao bu eh xiao gin nah, pity u got no mother or father to educate your cb mouth. Stop educatng ppl bout the obvious n spend mre time doing the following: 1) bleach your mouth at least 3 times a day 2) pass your sec 4 education so u can register to work as a security guard in a condo n stop hangng around in cndo forums 3) find an old duck in desker rd to satisfy ur homo***ual urge since u hv difficulty forming hetero***ual relationshps

KT_Lim
07-07-09, 19:59
I think most of the pple on this forum-except for ur gay partner 'regulators' would say u deserved the ticking off. loud mouth bastard! pui!

Eh, bo lao peh bo lao bu eh xiao gin nah, pity u got no mother or father to educate your cb mouth. Stop educatng ppl bout the obvious n spend mre time doing the following: 1) bleach your mouth at least 3 times a day 2) pass your sec 4 education so u can register to work as a security guard in a condo n stop hangng around in cndo forums 3) find an old duck in desker rd to satisfy ur homo***ual urge since u hv difficulty forming hetero***ual relationshps

proud owner
07-07-09, 20:19
I think most of the pple on this forum-except for ur gay partner 'regulators' would say u deserved the ticking off. loud mouth bastard! pui!

how you know they are gay ?

Douk
07-07-09, 22:33
need ultra rich meh? singaporeans all so rich, sure got many can pay 20% deposit one mah. whether can service the 80% loan is another thing :scared-4:

paying 1200 to 1700psf for east coast is quite crazy i feel.

though think the area is overpriced, but am glad to see D15 price reaching this height.

yokoosi
07-07-09, 22:36
though think the area is overpriced, but am glad to see D15 price reaching this height.

it will fall:scared-2:

Douk
07-07-09, 22:46
it will fall:scared-2:

yah, agreed.. the uptrend cant last..

yokoosi
07-07-09, 23:08
yah, agreed.. the uptrend cant last..

the psf is higher than dist 9, 10 , 11. It is pretty obvious what is going on.

Douk
07-07-09, 23:28
the psf is higher than dist 9, 10 , 11. It is pretty obvious what is going on.

i grew up thinking that D15 is a prime district, but to realise that it is actually not that prime in most ppl mind. even though, i think this is not a fair statement. Not the entire D9,10,11 is prime, just like not the entire D15 is prime. meyer and marine parade is definitely a better location compared to those hilly streets behind parklane.

proud owner
07-07-09, 23:33
i grew up thinking that D15 is a prime district, but to realise that it is actually not that prime in most ppl mind. even though, i think this is not a fair statement. Not the entire D9,10,11 is prime, just like not the entire D15 is prime. meyer and marine parade is definitely a better location compared to those hilly streets behind parklane.

not far from the hill lives a legend .... who once bought Scotts 28 .. witha discount, but claimed he didnt know he was given discount ..and later donated the discount to charity ..

he never live in scott 28

hehehe

yokoosi
07-07-09, 23:35

We cannot use the word "rational" on SG property market. In this case we need to re-define all the district. The prices is even more expensive than Newton & condos around ACS Barker, SCGS, etc.(prime enough?). Price is core Region like the Sail, Icon, etc. also is comparable..

I really dunno what to say except, do tread with care if you really need to buy a property in D15 now.

proud owner
07-07-09, 23:41
We cannot use the word "rational" on SG property market. In this case we need to re-define all the district. The prices is even more expensive than Newton & condos around ACS Barker, SCGS, etc.(prime enough?). Price is core Region like the Sail, Icon, etc. also is comparable..

I really dunno what to say except, do tread with care if you really need to buy a property in D15 now.

when i joined this forum last year ... i already mentioned ... be careful D15/16 and D23

these are the 2 most densely populated area in singapore ..just look at the number of houses and condos on google earth ...

when shit hits the fence .. you are not the only one trying to get out ... of D15/16/23

jc
08-07-09, 00:31
when i joined this forum last year ... i already mentioned ... be careful D15/16 and D23

these are the 2 most densely populated area in singapore ..just look at the number of houses and condos on google earth ...

when shit hits the fence .. you are not the only one trying to get out ... of D15/16/23

So is Pasir Ris, Sembawang, Pasir Panjang better? Maybe should sell off my River Valley... Which area is better then where it is less congested, relatively near town n the beach, with amenities nearby?

proud owner
08-07-09, 00:36
So is Pasir Ris, Sembawang, Pasir Panjang better? Maybe should sell off my River Valley... Which area is better then where it is less congested, relatively near town n the beach, with amenities nearby?

unless your work place is near there ... i wouldnt consider pasir ris / sembawang ... a bit far ..

Pasir panjang is very near town ..not many realsise ..
though its getting crowded now ..but hey its got 4-5 storey height restrictions .. so .. in time to come .. it will have its chance to build 10-20 storey .. who knows .. so of the 4 places you mentioned .. my pick is PP ..go for the older projects ..

jc
08-07-09, 00:42

Actually I dont know why u take the longer route :) From city to Amber: ECP exit Tanjong Katong Road. From PIE to KPE exit Mountbatten Road. From Suntec go Nicoll Highway then Mountbatten rd.

From Amber to City: Just drive onto Tanjong Katong Flyover onto ECP. Alternative Mountbatten rd to Nicoll or KPE into PIE.

Regulators
08-07-09, 00:42
HEY LOWLIFE ARSEHOLE KT LIM (the kind of respect you deserve), I did not offend you so why bring in my name? I think you deserve to get fuucked just like the way franzmark did to orange, so mind ur own fuucking business.

AND BTW dear forumers, the above language is specially structured for people the likes of orange and KT Lim so you may treat that as a private message to these two arseholes.....

jc
08-07-09, 00:50
unless your work place is near there ... i wouldnt consider pasir ris / sembawang ... a bit far ..

though its getting crowded now ..but hey its got 4-5 storey height restrictions .. so .. in time to come .. it will have its chance to build 10-20 storey .. who knows .. so of the 4 places you mentioned .. my pick is PP ..go for the older projects ..

Haha Correct me if i am wrong, my guess is u r staying somewhere near PP :) Well PP dont give me a Lifestyle kinda feel like the East Coast do. Not many good FH projects to choose from too. And the recent launches IMHO is overpriced. Over $1k psf in PP might as well stay East Coast with walking distance to the beach n amenities close by, relatively near town, IR.

Or do u happen to know some worthwhile FH to consider in Dist 5?

proud owner
08-07-09, 00:56
Haha Correct me if i am wrong, my guess is u r staying somewhere near PP :) Well PP dont give me a Lifestyle kinda feel like the East Coast do. Not many good FH projects to choose from too. And the recent launches IMHO is overpriced. Over $1k psf in PP might as well stay East Coast with walking distance to the beach n amenities close by, relatively near town, IR.

Or do u happen to know some worthwhile FH to consider in Dist 5?

aiyo ... i have to repeat this all over again

i am in Manhattan NY .. not in singapore ..i am singaporean working here .. looking at singapore properties with a NYorker's perspective

no i dont live PP anymore ..sold before i came here ..

PP below 1k psf ? sure :

landridge
Pepys hill condo
fragrance court
flynn park
island view
treasure place
west point

all FH not very new but surrounded by landed .. near amenities .. and 5-10 mins walk to future PP station ..

by bus 20-25 mins to raffles place .. i ever took a bus from One Raffles to PP .. and walk to my house .. total 28 mins ..

proud owner
08-07-09, 00:59

i am in Manhattan NY .. not in singapore ..i am singaporean working here .. looking at singapore properties with a NYorker's perspective

PP below 1k psf ? sure :

landridge
Pepys hill condo
fragrance court
flynn park
island view
treasure place
west point

all FH not very new but surrounded by landed .. near amenities .. and 5-10 mins walk to future PP station ..

by bus 20-25 mins to raffles place .. i ever took a bus from One Raffles to PP .. and walk to my house .. total 28 mins ..

i forgot to add...
Buona Lodge
Buona Vista Garden

all these projects including those i mentioned earlier all are huge ..
4 bedroom 3600 sqft
3 bedroom 1300-2100 sqft

and Kent ridge park is just nearby ..

i used to work out there .. walked the canopy bridge way before the Mt faber - Hort park bridge was built ..

yokoosi
08-07-09, 21:18
saw the news? Good luck to speculators. Times up !
:tsk-tsk:
http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking%2BNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_400458.html

proud owner
08-07-09, 21:21
saw the news? Good luck to speculators. Times up !
:tsk-tsk:
http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking%2BNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_400458.html

thanks

although you are about 10 hrs late on that news ...

yokoosi
08-07-09, 21:39
thanks

although you are about 10 hrs late on that news ...

Bro, not in SG lah...just woke up..

proud owner
08-07-09, 21:42
Bro, not in SG lah...just woke up..

i am in NY 12 hrs behind Spore

where are you ?

yokoosi
08-07-09, 21:50
i am in NY 12 hrs behind Spore

where are you ?

CA, San Francisco

proud owner
08-07-09, 21:51
CA, San Francisco

wow
gay city

what u doing there ? holiday or work ?

yokoosi
08-07-09, 21:59
wow
gay city

what u doing there ? holiday or work ?

Too bad i am straight, but lots of nice ladies around here too.. Working

proud owner
08-07-09, 22:01
Too bad i am straight, but lots of nice ladies around here too.. Working

hahah sorry i wasnt implying anything ..
so what time is it in CA ? its 10 am here in NY

what do you do ?

yokoosi
08-07-09, 22:06
hahah sorry i wasnt implying anything ..
so what time is it in CA ? its 10 am here in NY

what do you do ?

7 am, in the software business. Travels between SG and CA.

KT_Lim
08-07-09, 22:06
Haaa.... did i manage to irritate you?
Well - since it works - i am gonna do it again.. and again... and again :D

HEY LOWLIFE ARSEHOLE KT LIM (the kind of respect you deserve), I did not offend you so why bring in my name? I think you deserve to get fuucked just like the way franzmark did to orange, so mind ur own fuucking business.

AND BTW dear forumers, the above language is specially structured for people the likes of orange and KT Lim so you may treat that as a private message to these two arseholes.....

jc
08-07-09, 23:39

Well it's a hope that plot ratio may be increased but i doubt it will be soon. Maybe 10-20yrs? For that time frame, i rather place my $ elsewhere, where that probability is higher.

sleek
08-07-09, 23:43
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporebusinessnews/view/441252/1/.html

Despite the encouraging sales, Far East said there are no immediate plans to release the remaining apartments on the 24th to 36th floors

However, it will launch another property, Silversea, this weekend.

Silversea is located at Amber Road, one of the last available plots in East Coast.

It is a few minutes' drive from New Downtown at Marina Bay and Changi Airport.

The 21-storey high development promises a good view of the central business district and the South China Sea.

The 383-unit development will offer two-bedroom units and four-bedroom penthouse units ranging from 968 square feet to 4962 square feet, with prices starting from S$1,300 per square foot.

jc
08-07-09, 23:47

PP below 1k psf ? sure :

landridge
Pepys hill condo
fragrance court
flynn park
island view
treasure place
west point

Correct me if i am wrong, i notice that all the projects mentioned are either quite old (may have more maintenance problem) or smallish devt (high maintenace fee n or inadequate facilities and too many of such around even in prime areas) or relatively big size units (attract only niche buyers/ tenant so may have a liquidity problem when need to sell/ lease out). I think i shall pass, near MRT or not. Tks :)

Sea
09-07-09, 01:31

SILVERSEA

Project Details:

Lifestyle
a. Sky Preomenade

b. 1st storey level

c. Sea view

d.Elevations treatment

sabian
09-07-09, 01:57
According to Bank of America/Merrill Lynch, a preview of Silversea on Amber Road held by the Far East Organisation last weekend drew a tepid response. Merrill attributed the less than 20% sold of the launched units to pricing. At $1,300 psf without a sea view, and $1,600 psf with a sea view, buyers just weren’t interested. Merrill’s report also states that CapitaLand re-launched its 127-unit Latitude project in River Valley on Thursday. “Prices ranged between $1,600-1,900psf and by Sunday afternoon, less than 20 units have been sold,” the report stated.

The Edge Online.

proud owner
09-07-09, 02:01
According to Bank of America/Merrill Lynch, a preview of Silversea on Amber Road held by the Far East Organisation last weekend drew a tepid response. Merrill attributed the less than 20% sold of the launched units to pricing. At $1,300 psf without a sea view, and $1,600 psf with a sea view, buyers just weren’t interested. Merrill’s report also states that CapitaLand re-launched its 127-unit Latitude project in River Valley on Thursday. “Prices ranged between $1,600-1,900psf and by Sunday afternoon, less than 20 units have been sold,” the report stated.

The Edge Online.

like i said

at 1600 psf for Silversea .. i would rather pay 1700 psf for Seafront.. its on Meyer rd and FH ...

theres a particular stack that has unblocked seaview and distant view of Spore flyer and IR

jonleelk
09-07-09, 09:50

The Edge Online.

about time for buyers to wake up the ideas of the developers...next in line WingTai for AS... :hell-hath-no-fury:

Property_Owner
09-07-09, 12:24
like i said

at 1600 psf for Silversea .. i would rather pay 1700 psf for Seafront.. its on Meyer rd and FH ...

theres a particular stack that has unblocked seaview and distant view of Spore flyer and IR

what about reflection? Better seaview right? And loaction too:D:D:D

East Coast Boy
09-07-09, 16:07
Just got email form my agent on the Sliver Sea pricing...:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

These are the STAR-BUY unit for SilverSea for the moment for every different stack and typical bedroom type:

2 bedroom , 02-24 , size 969 sqft , facility view, asking $ 1360 psf

2 bedroom , 04-23 , size 980 sqft , spa view, asking $ 1388 psf

3 bedroom , 02-19 , size 1496 sqft , spa view, asking $ 1258 psf

3 bedroom , 02-21 ( BEST ) , size 1518 sqft , Lagoon beach view, asking $ 1297 psf

3+1 bedroom , 11-20 , size 1701 sqft , SEA-VIEW , asking $ 1618 psf

3+1 bedroom , 12-21 ( BEST ), size 1701 sqft , SEA-VIEW , asking $1659 psf

4 bedroom , 11-19 , size 2766 sqft , SEA-VIEW , asking $1607 psf

We need to thanks Far East for pricing the project at high price, indirectly help us to sell our East Coast property with good profit too. :cheers6: :cheers6: :cheers6:

ppty
09-07-09, 16:22
why are the prices so low ??? wow cant believe it ???!!!

will piick them all - its just too good - the best deal ever -
cant believe FE is soooo generous....

wqmai78
09-07-09, 16:26
why are the prices so low ??? wow cant believe it ???!!!

will piick them all - its just too good - the best deal ever -
cant believe FE is soooo generous....

Yup. Why so low??? Sld sell higher to bring up the prices of other East Coast Condo since I am a seller rather than a buyer.:tongue3:

Sea
09-07-09, 20:39
Silversea

is having a promotion *Star Buy* for certain units

Promotion might not be applicable on the Public

Launch starting from this Saturday onwards.

Sms at 90686016 for more details on regarding

the star buy promotion now!!

proud owner
09-07-09, 21:04
what about reflection? Better seaview right? And loaction too:D:D:D

Reflections will be nice too .. but its 99 yr and launch price was already too high .. my friend bought a huge unit on some 28 flr orm soemthing ..direct facing to IR ... bgt at launch with disc ..still was 1900 psf

so Seafront still better ahhaha

proud owner
09-07-09, 21:07

We need to thanks Far East for pricing the project at high price, indirectly help us to sell our East Coast property with good profit too. :cheers6: :cheers6: :cheers6:[/quote]

hey i may be oversea .. but i still get update from an agent..apparently got exclusive rights to 2 units at Seafront..FH ..Meyer rd ..

15 fl and 19 fl he said full sea view and IR view (distant) and was told the 15th floor is 1700-ish psf ...

thats a bigger Star buy isnt it ?

ppty
09-07-09, 22:16
Silversea

is having a promotion *Star Buy* for certain units

Promotion might not be applicable on the Public

Launch starting from this Saturday onwards.

Sms at 90686016 for more details on regarding

the star buy promotion now!!

Promotion as in 900psf plus ? - count me in then...
will get the low flr pool view howz that

condoinvestor
10-07-09, 08:29
For 900 psf you might get basement unit with car park view, just joking...

yokoosi
10-07-09, 12:26
looks more like STUCK-BUY and not star-buy...:banghead:

Property_Owner
10-07-09, 14:12

We need to thanks Far East for pricing the project at high price, indirectly help us to sell our East Coast property with good profit too. :cheers6: :cheers6: :cheers6:
hey i may be oversea .. but i still get update from an agent..apparently got exclusive rights to 2 units at Seafront..FH ..Meyer rd ..

15 fl and 19 fl he said full sea view and IR view (distant) and was told the 15th floor is 1700-ish psf ...

thats a bigger Star buy isnt it ?[/quote]

I would say Sea Front may have a good seaview. But kind of wondering the is the land size small.

Sea
10-07-09, 14:14
silver sea will be launching tom.... Today is the last day to secure a unit based on offer. Sms 90686016 to make an immed appt.

Property_Owner
10-07-09, 14:21
silver sea will be launching tom.... Today is the last day to secure a unit based on offer. Sms 90686016 to make an immed appt.

Are your guys collecting cheque for bidding again? So exciting :D:D:D

teddybear
10-07-09, 14:22
Heard now giving 20% discount at $1350 psf (I suppose $1350 psf is after discount?). Weekend and after will give 14% discount only.

Promotion as in 900psf plus ? - count me in then...
will get the low flr pool view howz that

kstan2
10-07-09, 21:57
wah.. If 1350 before 20% discount .. can buy.. 1080psf.. if can absorb stamp duty even better. :ashamed1:

Sea
10-07-09, 22:12
Thank you for all the support!!!!!!

Silversea has rev good response~~

Star buy promotion had ended~~

Miss out the good buy?

Public launch will be Starting tomorrow!!

"Come to the showroom and judge for yourself"

A Picture is more then a thousand words~

Sms at 90686016 for more details!!!

ppty
10-07-09, 22:49
good response ??

i drove past today - nice red carpet but empty chairs and ample lots to park......

whos kidding who ??

Sea
10-07-09, 22:52
good response ??

i drove past today - nice red carpet but empty chairs and ample lots to park......

whos kidding who ??

Today was still under Private Preview

Only register guests were allowed to view showflat..

Each have his own likes or dislikes of certain Project~

:)

Thank you

venus
10-07-09, 23:40
Today The Gale also having private preview...but the showflat was packed! carpark FULL!!! So strange....

Think i know why....we singaporeans love to queue for cheap things...the cheaper it is the longer the queue :money-faced1:

proud owner
10-07-09, 23:46
Today The Gale also having private preview...but the showflat was packed! carpark FULL!!! So strange....

Think i know why....we singaporeans love to queue for cheap things...the cheaper it is the longer the queue :money-faced1:

singaporeans are known to pay high for good stuff ..

so anything thats selling cheap is no good

so developer sell higher and higher lor ...

bargain hunter
11-07-09, 01:01
mass market still doing fine at around 6xx to 7xxpsf? its the high end, above 1000psf that is starting to show cracks. mass market pple buy for own stay plus that area has not launched anything since ferraria park few years back so i guess there is some demand there.

bargain hunter
11-07-09, 01:06
good response means Sea managed to close a few deals. One happy agent.

But this type of projects all say by invitation/VIP, i always just walk in they will still entertain even without appointment. these are not 2007 times, every buyer counts. U'd never know when the sentiment turns so developers are not so proud until turn away buyers. stock markets are correcting. let the developers have their last burst of fun in jul and aug before the ghost month because after that, it will never be the same again.

good response ??

whos kidding who ??

LongMan
11-07-09, 13:43
Just came back from the show flat. The price is really too steep. Not worth.

bargain hunter
11-07-09, 17:25
were there many pple at the showflat? did the agent say how many sold already?

bargain hunter
11-07-09, 17:26
The Edge reported that "more than 25 units were SNAPPED UP at private previews..." wow...so many until must use the words snapped up ah? :doh:

Honesty
11-07-09, 17:42

Don't understand why people pay so high for new project, when there are so many fire sales in the sat newspaper.

People are rushing to sell off their completed property before the new rule start by now and moreover there are also another 40,000 units available by then.

Perhaps most of them think they only need to pay 20% only...

The balance 80% later then talk...

bargain hunter
11-07-09, 17:54
i think there is indeed such a mentality. paying 20% desposit is always more "affordable" even at higher prices. sigh, this has not made any sense to me for the longest time but i'll just have to accept it. the other point is many buyers always trust developers more than individual sellers be it being conned by either sellers or agents or simply less hassle or simply because the individual seller is making a profit by selling to the buyer. another mentality which i don't understand but just have to accept.

Don't understand why people pay so high for new project, when there are so many fire sales in the sat newspaper.

People are rushing to sell off their completed property before the new rule start by now and moreover there are also another 40,000 units available by then.

sabian
11-07-09, 18:38
Perhaps most of them think they only need to pay 20% only...The balance 80% later then talk...

When the 80% comes due, if ekonomi no good then "tng kor" lor...

LongMan
11-07-09, 19:25
were there many pple at the showflat? did the agent say how many sold already?

They only launched Tower 4 (1 out of 4)
As of 1pm, Stack 21 was almost sold out. Stack 22 was 0 sales. A few units of stack 19 and 20 were sold.

Imagine paying almost 2mil for a 3 room (about 1500 square feet). Ridiculous I think.

tamp81
11-07-09, 21:02
Just went down to showflat today. I think about 29 units are sold based on the number of crosses on the board. They are also throwing in the fridge, chiller, oven, coffee maker for free.. but agent said it is only for today.. seems pricey, even after 20% discount.

Geylang OKT
11-07-09, 21:05
Lemmings.... every single one of them :scared-2: :doh: :D

bargain hunter
11-07-09, 21:22
so that means 29 in total?! including last year, preview and today? :doh:

then Sea must have closed a large portion of these deals. He said in an earlier posting response was good. :D

good that not that many people fell for it. boycott unreasonable prices! let our voices be heard!

Just went down to showflat today. I think about 29 units are sold based on the number of crosses on the board. They are also throwing in the fridge, chiller, oven, coffee maker for free.. but agent said it is only for today.. seems pricey, even after 20% discount.

gfoo
11-07-09, 21:22
As of last weekend incl last year's sales, 19 were sold. that means this week till today another 10 were sold.

wow

sell 10 per week (in a bullish env), it'll prob take them till next Mar 2010 to fully sell assuming this bullish sentiment continues

bargain hunter
11-07-09, 21:24
2m, 99 year leasehold...pay the 1.6m loan can go crazy already.

They only launched Tower 4 (1 out of 4)
As of 1pm, Stack 21 was almost sold out. Stack 22 was 0 sales. A few units of stack 19 and 20 were sold.

Imagine paying almost 2mil for a 3 room (about 1500 square feet). Ridiculous I think.

bargain hunter
11-07-09, 21:25
far east won't bother to fully sell one. they see response bad just hold back, when they feel like it then launch again.

As of last weekend incl last year's sales, 19 were sold. that means this week till today another 10 were sold.

wow

sell 10 per week (in a bullish env), it'll prob take them till next Mar 2010 to fully sell assuming this bullish sentiment continues

Regulators
11-07-09, 21:55
i wonder FEO has how many unsold units for all their already launched projects and how many units of not-sold-out projects are actually leased out by them coz they cant find buyers? Very strange developer that does not seem concerned bout market pricing trend. Launch price of Hillvista at 9xx to 1k psf still boggles me till now....:doh:

far east won't bother to fully sell one. they see response bad just hold back, when they feel like it then launch again.

Geylang OKT
11-07-09, 22:05
Meaning... the 99 tenure ticking and ticking and ticking... just look at Hillview Regency. Last time holdback and yahyah... now all vomitting out :D

august
11-07-09, 22:27
Meaning... the 99 tenure ticking and ticking and ticking... just look at Hillview Regency. Last time holdback and yahyah... now all vomitting out :D

let's see.. hill vista, hillview regency, tanglin regency, waterplace, lakeshore, riverplace, bishan 8 .. all hv unsold units ~
FAR EAST REALLY CHAMPION!

franzmark
11-07-09, 22:36
who would want to swallow their regurgitated puke?

Sea
11-07-09, 23:13
We Launched Silversea successfully today..

Opening New tower (T1) tomorrom at 10am

First 8 buyers before noon get extra 2% discount

Bookings on first come first served basis from 10am tomorrow

Sms at 90686016 for details and appt

Thanks for all the support~~

august
11-07-09, 23:15
support support! cheong ah!!! :p

teddybear
11-07-09, 23:17
I give mental support. Cheong ah! :p

support support! cheong ah!!! :p

Douk
11-07-09, 23:46
i think there is indeed such a mentality. paying 20% desposit is always more "affordable" even at higher prices. sigh, this has not made any sense to me for the longest time but i'll just have to accept it. the other point is many buyers always trust developers more than individual sellers be it being conned by either sellers or agents or simply less hassle or simply because the individual seller is making a profit by selling to the buyer. another mentality which i don't understand but just have to accept.

dont think it is the 20%, ppl who can afford property at this price should be fairly good in math and sooner/later they have to pay the full sum (or w/loan).. i think this bunch are probably the less experienced buyers that buy based on ego than property value..

at this price, one can get resale unit along meyer, including sovereign which is more prestigeous ..

bargain hunter
12-07-09, 00:25
still got rafflesia and their record orchird park (still have units for sale 17 years after TOP wor) leh? soon to join the list, jardin, miro, silversea kekeke

let's see.. hill vista, hillview regency, tanglin regency, waterplace, lakeshore, riverplace, bishan 8 .. all hv unsold units ~
FAR EAST REALLY CHAMPION!

hans
12-07-09, 01:01
cos the bank can match new properties, fire sales, valuations too low, bank cannot match the selling price, meaning have fork out a lot of cash.

hans
12-07-09, 01:04
and they are not selling cheap.

still got rafflesia and their record orchird park (still have units for sale 17 years after TOP wor) leh? soon to join the list, jardin, miro, silversea kekeke

thomastansb
12-07-09, 03:31
Wait till the banks say valuation drop below loan amount and cannot disburse anymore funds.. Then let's see how many people shit in their pants..

At 1400 to 1700psf, not much upside. 99 years somemore. By the time finish in 2012/2013, left 93-94 years only. 1100psf sound a fairer price but then again, this world isn't fair. As long as got idiots buy at 1500psf and bank ask for top up, there is still money to be made one.

Geylang OKT
12-07-09, 06:09
Novice buyers with inflated egos die pain pain :D

Geylang OKT
12-07-09, 06:10
When the 80% comes due, if ekonomi no good then "tng kor" lor...

Skali also no wear g-string or panties.... thench how? :D

xtink
12-07-09, 09:42
actually i'm quite puzzled...banks are still very cautious in general and most of the banks/reports that i saw all claim it is still too early for a turnaround, why then did they agree to up the valuations for new projects? If banks are not raising the valuations and supporting these devleopers for these new projects, then there is no way the new projects would be selling at their existing price, cos else everyone else would not be able to obtain the 80% loan w/o a top up.

So it is like a double standard now.... low valuations for old projects, but higher valuations for new projects.

Douk
12-07-09, 17:29
lol, that is govmnt standard. Pro employer n company, the bigger the merrier. They survive we survive... Not the greedies though. Just play the game right.

actually i'm quite puzzled...banks are still very cautious in general and most of the banks/reports that i saw all claim it is still too early for a turnaround, why then did they agree to up the valuations for new projects? If banks are not raising the valuations and supporting these devleopers for these new projects, then there is no way the new projects would be selling at their existing price, cos else everyone else would not be able to obtain the 80% loan w/o a top up.

So it is like a double standard now.... low valuations for old projects, but higher valuations for new projects.

Regulators
14-07-09, 04:54
old projects built on cheap land while new projects built on expensive land, as simple as that...

.... low valuations for old projects, but higher valuations for new projects.

sabian
14-07-09, 10:00
Skali also no wear g-string or panties.... thench how? :D
Still "tng lor" wat...who cares what the undies are?

Just like swimming, now high tide. When the tide goes out, we see who are the indecent ones swimming nekkid.

sabian
14-07-09, 10:07

If you are the developer's banker, it is in your interest to "support" the developer's valuation. Becos, if the devlper "tng kor", the bank also "tng kor"...

So if developer sells out, then the dvelper can repay the bank. Thus the develper's "loan" is now transferred to xxx number of buyers (with proper credit checks) and the risk is supposedly lowered.

But do take care, some banks are "tiam tiam-ly" letting go of staff so as not to be the next bank in the papers (like "700" dee-bee-ass) for the wrong PR reason.

Property_Owner
14-07-09, 10:47
If you are the developer's banker, it is in your interest to "support" the developer's valuation. Becos, if the devlper "tng kor", the bank also "tng kor"...

So if developer sells out, then the dvelper can repay the bank. Thus the develper's "loan" is now transferred to xxx number of buyers (with proper credit checks) and the risk is supposedly lowered.

Well said :cheers1:

Honesty
14-07-09, 23:32

val

You are right, most of the old properties asking price can't match the bank valuation. This show that the actual maket is not good as yet, the bank are also very careful with their move.

BEWARE!!!! buyer....

""Government has released information on how much supply is coming onto the market, the transacted prices and how many units have been sold on the deferred payment scheme.
This gives buyers complete information, rather than to have reports of high prices alone, he said.

‘For example, there are about over 40,000 units coming onto the market in the next three or four years – I think people must know that.’""

HDB prices are stable....how about private property????? 40,000 units coming :scared-4::scared-4::scared-4::scared-4: how to digest:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Sea
15-07-09, 17:17
SMS 90686016 for for Details

and avil. Units !!!

SILVERSEA

Project Details:

Lifestyle
a. Sky Preomenade

b. 1st storey level

c. Sea view

d.Elevations treatment

http://forums.condosingapore.com/images/statusicon/user_online.gif

Property_Owner
15-07-09, 20:47
I was there and a 4 room abt 2500sqft selling about 15xxpsf.

At 4m, I rent out at 3% yield 12K.

If is possible?

Honesty
15-07-09, 21:13

If is possible?

Invest 4 million for 3% yield ????

Provided they can rent it out!!!!

Too risky....

august
15-07-09, 21:55

If is possible?

FEO offering rental guarantee?

sabian
16-07-09, 00:26
what profit guarantee?

they are now vomiting out their own rental units (leftover unsold units from previous development which were converted).

they themselves cannot guarantee their own rental, want to guarantee?

august
16-07-09, 00:56
what profit guarantee?

they are now vomiting out their own rental units (leftover unsold units from previous development which were converted).

they themselves cannot guarantee their own rental, want to guarantee?

rental guarantee from developer does not mean there really is a tenancy involved, think more creatively leh ~ :o

Regulators
16-07-09, 01:18
so u mean for rental guarantee they guarantee lets say 4% n if u rent out at 3% they will top up the 1%?
rental guarantee from developer does not mean there really is a tenancy involved, think more creatively leh ~ :o

Regulators
16-07-09, 01:21
got a point there. Who the hell would want to rent a condo there at 12k a mth when 3% already quite modest. But again does developer gv a shite bout what calculatns we do

If is possible?

proud owner
16-07-09, 02:56

If is possible?

4 bedroom 12k ... 7.5 k max

all the corporate lease for stuff who needs 4 bedder are cutting down the rent allowance ....

also they will argue your 2500 sqft , may only be 1800 sqft with terrace and balcony that they dont need

Property_Owner
16-07-09, 09:45
Tat's the point I'm trying to say. I invest 4M for a 3% return, might as well invest in 5 unit of studio in Southbank/Icon. My yield at least 4% to 4.5%.
Any commends?

focus
16-07-09, 16:18
Tat's the point I'm trying to say. I invest 4M for a 3% return, might as well invest in 5 unit of studio in Southbank/Icon. My yield at least 4% to 4.5%.
Any commends? Ya.. you method is definitely more pros than cons..
1 unit 4bdrm if it's vacant..ur vacancy rate is 100% for that month..
but 5 studio, highly unlikely to have a 100% vacancy rate..so income stream keeps coming..
Then , you can sell 1 unit by 1 unit ..and reinvest the excess into other location.

Btw, you think Seaview at $1400psf for 1410sqft is good buy? .. I lok at past transactions , it seems i will be breaking record if i buy at that price.. A more reasonable price might be 1000-1100 psf...

I wouldnt want to buy seaview at even 1000psf..but wat to do.. parents want to stay there.. i think dont lose money , happy liao.. dont need to care about whether capital allocation to somewhere else is better..

august
16-07-09, 17:13
Any commends?

of cos diversification this way will be better ~ :cool:

Property_Owner
16-07-09, 17:38
Ya.. you method is definitely more pros than cons..
1 unit 4bdrm if it's vacant..ur vacancy rate is 100% for that month..
but 5 studio, highly unlikely to have a 100% vacancy rate..so income stream keeps coming..
Then , you can sell 1 unit by 1 unit ..and reinvest the excess into other location.

Btw, you think Seaview at $1400psf for 1410sqft is good buy? .. I lok at past transactions , it seems i will be breaking record if i buy at that price.. A more reasonable price might be 1000-1100 psf...

I wouldnt want to buy seaview at even 1000psf..but wat to do.. parents want to stay there.. i think dont lose money , happy liao.. dont need to care about whether capital allocation to somewhere else is better..

1410sqft can only buy stack 12 or 22. 1200psf I would say is a good buy. !300 is the max I would pay if buying for own stay. :)

EBD
16-07-09, 18:18

yeah, dont fall for this one.

3% guaranteed for 2 years or some low fixed period.

they will factor this "rent" into the purchasing price.

so say they need to get a rental of 12k / month for 3%, and can only get 6k - they provide the difference. But the 6k x 24 they already added into the purchase price.

Then when 2 years up....... good luck getting a real 12k / month client.

Now your yield is 1.5% or probably less with tax and conservancy

focus
16-07-09, 20:13
1410sqft can only buy stack 12 or 22. 1200psf I would say is a good buy. !300 is the max I would pay if buying for own stay. :)

Wa.. you are willing to pay up to 1200-1300psf for SEAVIEW ??
The highest paid was around $1500 but it was generally for the below 1000sqft apartments...

most of the 1410-1610sqft apartments transacted at $1000-1200sqft only a few months back.. only last month started to be transacted at 1200sqft...

Just curious..why are you willing to pay $1200-1300 even when the surroundings are only commanding $900-1100psf ..but silversea is trying for $1300-1500psf.. (which is crazy).

condoinvestor
16-07-09, 21:54
just visited show flat, not much activity today, abt 40% of twr 4 sold, twr 1 only units up to 10th floor released...

wonder what is Far East up to releasing bits and pieces, overall not impressed by what I saw, esp. 2 lifts to be shared by 6 units! What exclusivity is that

Property_Owner
17-07-09, 10:01
Wa.. you are willing to pay up to 1200-1300psf for SEAVIEW ??
The highest paid was around $1500 but it was generally for the below 1000sqft apartments...

most of the 1410-1610sqft apartments transacted at $1000-1200sqft only a few months back.. only last month started to be transacted at 1200sqft...

Just curious..why are you willing to pay $1200-1300 even when the surroundings are only commanding $900-1100psf ..but silversea is trying for $1300-1500psf.. (which is crazy).

stack 22 pool view. 12 only high floor then can get some seaview from a angle. The rest dun bother, will be block in future. Buying seaview is not for sea view.
For the price I feel is current market price.But if you compare TSV to OA, I would prefer TSV location compare to OA, so much nearer to PP. Land size also bigger. If you die die got to buy TSV for own stay, I would say this price is reasonable. You are so much luckier then people that paid 1500psf in 07.
I know SS not doing well. Orchard must move. Keep your eyes open in D9/10 adv. It tells you a lot.

focus
17-07-09, 13:54
stack 22 pool view. 12 only high floor then can get some seaview from a angle. The rest dun bother, will be block in future. Buying seaview is not for sea view.
For the price I feel is current market price.But if you compare TSV to OA, I would prefer TSV location compare to OA, so much nearer to PP. Land size also bigger. If you die die got to buy TSV for own stay, I would say this price is reasonable. You are so much luckier then people that paid 1500psf in 07.
I know SS not doing well. Orchard must move. Keep your eyes open in D9/10 adv. It tells you a lot.

Thanks.. just got bank valuation .. they also valued a seaview unit for $1200-$1300psf max.

Will keep a lookout for orchard...but i more interested in d1, d9-10 for investment.

shespawn
20-07-09, 14:28
what time does the showroom close on weekdays?

Sea
20-07-09, 16:15
Showflat close at 7pm

Thanks

Sea
21-07-09, 09:16
Special Arrangment for viewing

can be arrange after opening hours

of showflat

Sms at 90686016 for appt

Thanks

gfoo
21-07-09, 10:17
FEO is that desperate huh?

Property_Owner
21-07-09, 10:45

It's the agent, not FEO.
That why they only release some units. High floor not release but can be discuss.

focus
21-07-09, 14:22
It's the agent, not FEO.
That why they only release some units. High floor not release but can be discuss.

High floor sea facing..they gave me their best discount is $1590psf.. got discount meh?

Miow
21-07-09, 14:28
High floor sea facing..they gave me their best discount is $1590psf.. got discount meh?

Don't you want to consider Meyer road. At the same price, you can probably get a high-floor unit facing the sea in a new developement that's FREEHOLD..... plus a more reliable developer?

sabian
21-07-09, 19:10

playing hangman...now down last 2 chances

focus
21-07-09, 20:34
Don't you want to consider Meyer road. At the same price, you can probably get a high-floor unit facing the sea in a new developement that's FREEHOLD..... plus a more reliable developer?

Meyer ? .. Amenities is my top concern as my whole family not working.... so we need the daily necessities to be walking distance... Meyer is eat grass is it?

proud owner
21-07-09, 20:51

they offer you 1590 psf ?? after discount ?

friend go Meyer road ..and buy Seafront .. better location .. FH..i can get SEAFRONT , seaview , unblock view .. at 1700-1650 psf ..

proud owner
21-07-09, 20:55
Meyer ? .. Amenities is my top concern as my whole family not working.... so we need the daily necessities to be walking distance... Meyer is eat grass is it?

aiyo ... then i think u better just buy HDB maisonette ... more amenities ..

bargain hunter
28-07-09, 11:46
"But weekend sales were slower at mid-tier projects closer to the city. Far East sold five units of Silversea in Amber Road at an average price of $1,380 psf, for a total of 59 units sold so far."

hahaha, thanks for support, response has been good, units selling fast...

cinishappy
07-08-09, 01:28
Tower 1 will be launching High floors(11th - 19th) tomorrow
My number is +65 9296 8120. If you are interested or if you have any buyer, feel free to call me to make an appointment. Thank you