PDA

View Full Version : ★★★★★[BREAKING NEWS] Ringo33 Aka Childish Boy Does he Deserve Tio BANNED ? Or ... ???

Crusader
05-03-14, 19:53
Come on in and vote now. Let the moderator/admin and members too see the final Voting Results !

If i do get ban and so do him. He as a senior member with over 6000 post and mainly unconstructive posts behaving extremely CHILDISH and BICKERING towards members, making this forum going DOWNHILL.

Shame to have a SENIOR MEMBER behaving this manner. Are the owner of this forum going to Condone his Disrespect/Trolling Post forever ?

hopeful
05-03-14, 20:06
Hmm, u just setup a sacrificial acct for the sole purpose of getting r33 banned?
so after the "crusader" acct get banned, u setup another acct?

Crusader
05-03-14, 20:09
Hmm, u just setup a sacrificial acct for the sole purpose of getting r33 banned?
so after the "crusader" acct get banned, u setup another acct?

@ hopeful

you hope to get BANNED together with Ringo33 is it ?

LOL

You got MANY ACCOUNTS in this forum is it ?

LOL

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n530/PaxMan809/JackNicholsonLaughing.gif

Allthepies
05-03-14, 20:10
the person who created this poll...:doh::doh:

Crusader
05-03-14, 20:21
the person who created this poll...:doh::doh:

Don't change topic lah. This issue been drag for 2 years. You gonna let Ringo33 TROLL freely huh ? :doh:

Or you simply NO BALLS to vote ? Scare ? :banghead:

Ringo33
06-03-14, 01:46
Don't change topic lah. This issue been drag for 2 years. You gonna let Ringo33 TROLL freely huh ? :doh:

Or you simply NO BALLS to vote ? Scare ? :banghead:

The last time I read someone talking about BALLS was duanehneh..

And you are still trying to deny that you are duanehneh??? what happen to the balls you like to talk about?

shame shame....

No I can understand why you need all that vulgarity

Crusader
06-03-14, 08:52
Pity that our Ringo33 WILL LOST even MORE RESPECT !

Never since such stubborn and childish member.

Bickering like a School Kid !

Ringo33
06-03-14, 09:27
I am suggesting moderator should banned Crusader as well since he is still the same old DuaNehNeh in disguise.

Honestly why should we allow people who come to this forum to post nonsensical thread, calling people CUNT, talking about peeing on people's wife face and using F words.

At the end of the day, its obvious that Crusader is not here to talk about property...

Crusader
06-03-14, 09:32
A pot calling the kettle black

LOL

I am sorry can you Ringo33 please visit a KIDS FORUM on how to build NICE LEGO ?

We don't need a childish senior member trolling member who you disagree with your childish opinion.

Yawn...zzz

Patrickstar
06-03-14, 09:47
You are here to talk property? 17 forumers who voted in the poll thinks you are either an idiot and/or a clown. Why don't you say all 17 people are just one person. You are the least popular person in this forum lest you don't know, unless your skin is as thick as elephant hide to not even be able to see that.

I am suggesting moderator should banned Crusader as well since he is still the same old DuaNehNeh in disguise.

Honestly why should we allow people who come to this forum to post nonsensical thread, calling people CUNT, talking about peeing on people's wife face and using F words.

At the end of the day, its obvious that Crusader is not here to talk about property...

Ringo33
06-03-14, 09:56
You are here to talk property? 17 forumers who voted in the poll thinks you are either an idiot and/or a clown. Why don't you say all 17 people are just one person. You are the least popular person in this forum lest you don't know, unless your skin is as thick as elephant hide to not even be able to see that.

How's regulators?

Patrickstar
06-03-14, 10:06
Dedicated to Ringo33:

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=20595

hopeful
06-03-14, 12:37

fyi, there are about 24k members in this forum.
so 17 is how many % of 24k?

hopeful
06-03-14, 12:46
@ hopeful
you hope to get BANNED together with Ringo33 is it ?

no worries, i have already "semi"-banned myself.
they are quite a number of forummers who has self-banned also :)

Patrickstar
06-03-14, 13:55
Not all 24k members had exchanges with that clown, only a tiny percentage.

fyi, there are about 24k members in this forum.
so 17 is how many % of 24k?

onglai
06-03-14, 13:58
wait till this forum sibei quiet, no more bickering, no one interested to come and talk property... that's the time to buy...

:p

onglai
06-03-14, 14:00
Not all 24k members had exchanges with that clown, only a tiny percentage.

so its very hard to decide who is/are the clown actually..

Patrickstar
06-03-14, 15:07
17 represents a significant number in proportion to the people he chatted with in this forum so he is still a clown.

so its very hard to decide who is/are the clown actually..

hopeful
06-03-14, 15:18
i see only 8 people voted le. guess 9 out of 17 must have changed their mind about R33 and "un-voted".

Patrickstar
06-03-14, 16:06
Ask those who think he is an idiot if they also think he is a clown. Being an idiot in the forum entitles him to be a clown automatically.

i see only 8 people voted le. guess 9 out of 17 must have changed their mind about R33 and "un-voted".

Ringo33
06-03-14, 16:24
Wonder how is Regulators doing...

onglai
06-03-14, 16:29
17 represents a significant number in proportion to the people he chatted with in this forum so he is still a clown.

the same pple who voted him a clown has been chatting with him since day 1.

:confused::confused:

Patrickstar
06-03-14, 16:35
You need the regulators to ban you from the forum?

Wonder how is Regulators doing...

Ringo33
06-03-14, 16:39
You need the regulators to ban you from the forum?

Regulators doesnt have the power to do so, he only has power for vote for himself. :D

玉格格
06-03-14, 16:46
wait till this forum sibei quiet, no more bickering, no one interested to come and talk property... that's the time to buy...

:p

I oso semi retire fm tis forum liao cos most ppl tat i bicker wif dunno mati until where le :beats-me-man:

Patrickstar
06-03-14, 16:49
Catch no ball what you talking about. The only regulators you need is a forum regulator.
Regulators doesnt have the power to do so, he only has power for vote for himself. :D

Ringo33
06-03-14, 17:26
Catch no ball what you talking about. The only regulators you need is a forum regulator.

hows Regent Heights?

Patrickstar
06-03-14, 17:50
Have you voted in the poll? Waiting for a distinguished forumer like you to cast your vote. Don't forget there are two polls :D

I oso semi retire fm tis forum liao cos most ppl tat i bicker wif dunno mati until where le :beats-me-man:

Ringo33
06-03-14, 17:54
Have you voted in the poll? Waiting for a distinguished forumer like you to cast your vote. Don't forget there are two polls :D

Patrickstar, since you are so keen on poll, why dont you start a poll for yourself. Of course you are most welcome to vote for yourself :)

Patrickstar
06-03-14, 18:13
If you havent voted, you may do so if you want:

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=20595&page=9

Can I suggest you go with the most popular choice :D

Patrickstar, since you are so keen on poll, why dont you start a poll for yourself. Of course you are most welcome to vote for yourself :)

Ringo33
06-03-14, 18:44
If you havent voted, you may do so if you want:

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=20595&page=9

Can I suggest you go with the most popular choice :D

Hows MK88?

irisng
09-03-14, 13:58
This is not just a property forum. There is also a coffeetalk thread that allows the forummers to discuss anything under the sun.

Though I'm not so active in this forum but IMHO, those who really need to ban are those who always speak vulgarities and personal attack. This will affect the image of the forum.

I wonder does it really affect you when a person keeps boasting or speak childishly? We come from different background, thinking also differently, 为什么要有人生攻击呢?