PDA

View Full Version : ---->>>>> Do you think Abunn he is actually ?

DuaNehNehChioBu
02-03-14, 15:13
This voting is anonymous, free free to cast now ;)

Ringo33
02-03-14, 19:58
I am glad you took my advise to make this poll anonymous and trust you must be busy activating your phantom forum accounts to participate in your nonsensical pole.

you are so damn predictable...HAHAHA....

still is not your fault

Abunn
03-03-14, 06:58
This voting is anonymous, free free to cast now ;)

Another crappy survey.

And three stooges who believe that Abunn is Ringo.

LOL

astroboy8681
03-03-14, 13:45
abnn is not ringo for sure...

abnn is AbuNehNeh turban king paid by garbage to come online back his views up... sad but true...

both at wits end already...

Crusader
04-03-14, 21:51
Another crappy survey.

And three stooges who believe that Abunn is Ringo.

LOL

I notice your posts are mainly bickering over trivial issues.

What's wrong with you ? If you got nothing better to say, then just shut up and let the rest enjoy this community.

I am sorry to say, you are nothing but a TRASH. So please grow up like a man and not behaving like a kid.

Peace Pls !

Ringo33
04-03-14, 21:58

abnn is AbuNehNeh turban king paid by garbage to come online back his views up... sad but true...

there is really no reason why you should make degrading remarks of other races in social forum. PAID by GARBAGE? You mean people wearing Turban can be bought with garbage?

shame on you.....I hope someone is going to report what you just wrote to the authority or put you on STOMP..

Shame on you.

Ringo33
04-03-14, 22:00

What's wrong with you ? If you got nothing better to say, then just shut up and let the rest enjoy this community.

I am sorry to say, you are nothing but a TRASH. So please grow up like a man and not behaving like a kid.

Peace Pls !

Like I said many time before, leopard never change it spot. Since we already know it, why not just be a man and admit it?

Abunn
05-03-14, 07:36

Peace Pls !

The use of:

- emoticon in the post's title
- "i" instead of "I" within a sentence

Who else post this way?

Reincarnated as the crusader?

LOL

Crusader
05-03-14, 09:06
Like I said many time before, leopard never change it spot. Since we already know it, why not just be a man and admit it?

yah mature man of you and still stubborn 狗改不了吃屎, what a waste of life.

The use of:

- emoticon in the post's title
- "i" instead of "I" within a sentence

Who else post this way?

Reincarnated as the crusader?

LOL

i don't know and not interested. i see you got nothing better to do and always keen on quarreling. are you alright ? have you recover from Schizoaffective disorder?

LOL

Pls by putting LOL

Does it mean i reincarnated as Abunn2?

LOL

no time for childish debate with you. have a great day abu neh neh

LOL

Ringo33/Abunn even prove to be not the same person but unfortunately both are just little kids.

Crusader
05-03-14, 09:52

REALLY . . . ? lol

onglai
05-03-14, 09:58
yah mature man of you and still stubborn 狗改不了吃屎, what a waste of life.

i don't know and not interested. i see you got nothing better to do and always keen on quarreling. are you alright ? have you recover from Schizoaffective disorder?

LOL

Pls by putting LOL

Does it mean i reincarnated as Abunn2?

LOL

no time for childish debate with you. have a great day abu neh neh

LOL

Ringo33/Abunn even prove to be not the same person but unfortunately both are just little kids.

tortoise luff turtle no hair.....