PDA

View Full Version : MARINE PARADE/AMBER WILL BE PRIME IN 10 YEARS

Shawn
23-02-14, 11:58
If you guys have followed my forum discussions, I have always emphasised that the Marine Parade/Amber/Meyer areas will be expensive prime properties in times to come.

This is because a future ERL mrt line will run from town down to Amber/Marine Parade and all the way to Changi Airport. This makes Marine Parade/Amber the most ideal place to stay cause firstly apart from its beautiful seaview front, it also has convenience in terms of transport with one straight mrt line from airport to home to town. In addition, it is also conveniently located near popular shopping malls like Parkway Parade, Katong I12 and more shopping malls coming along the way at the East Coast Road stretch - Roxy, East Village mall, Katong Shopping Centre (to be enbloc soon). I can safely bet that this area will be transformed into a mini Orchard Road. There are no other locations in Singapore where you can see a rich variety of Shopping Malls, Hotels and a good stretch of quality cuisine restaurants, cafes and food places all jumbled up together.

Not to mention, the freehold estate in Amber/Meyer will be the last freehold bastion properties fronting the seaview. Others are primarily leasehold properties and extremely unlikely the government or private developers (who gave leasehold status) would want to extend lease after 100 years unless the owners are willing to pay a huge price to renew lease.

In addition, very high probability with the coming of the ERL line and the already existing MCE expressway line, the government will build more ameneties (shopping, leisure and entertainment) along the east coast stretch. Big plans are on the drawing board for the Marina East area, some reliable sources are expecting a 3rd IR around this area (reclaimed land between Fort Road and Marina East area) facing a virgin (unutilised) beach.

Finally, families will be spoilt for choices of good schools from private international schools to good government schools like Dunman High, Victoria Junior College, Tanjong Katong Sec, etc etc etc.

Ultimately, Marine Parade is the only district in which I expect property prices will remain steady or slightly increase in the next 1 year. I can bet 100% on this.

princess_morbucks
23-02-14, 12:26
Marine parade will always be popular with those who grew up in the east.
However it may not apply to those who grew up elsewhere.
As it is, marine parade is already a well sought after district.
Katong is prime......but I don't think Marine Parade will become better than Katong.

Ringo33
23-02-14, 13:31
Shawn dont waste your effort because we all know FH sea view you talking about will eventually be block by east coast reclamation, and very soon, there will be plenty of new waterfront residential supply coming on stream, from Marina Bay East and Southern Coast region.

And these new waterfront seaview residential will get sea view without having to face a noisy and polluted ECP.

Like I said before, government will not waste money developing FH estate because there is very little for government to gain plus the lack of sizable land for any major development.

As far as your 3rd IR is concern its just hot air coming from nowhere. Drawing board? You must be one very desperate property agents to spread this kind of wild rumors and lies.

thomastansb
23-02-14, 14:30
You also say Aristo will TOP latest by end 2012 but in actual fact, you were 1 year off your prediction.

You also say Aristo will hit 2k psf but till now, your 2k psf is still in your own brain, in your own world.

Stop fantasizing and wake up. What is the point of near to town? With that kind of price, I will stay in town.

If you guys have followed my forum discussions, I have always emphasised that the Marine Parade/Amber/Meyer areas will be expensive prime properties in times to come.

This is because a future ERL mrt line will run from town down to Amber/Marine Parade and all the way to Changi Airport. This makes Marine Parade/Amber the most ideal place to stay cause firstly apart from its beautiful seaview front, it also has convenience in terms of transport with one straight mrt line from airport to home to town. In addition, it is also conveniently located near popular shopping malls like Parkway Parade, Katong I12 and more shopping malls coming along the way at the East Coast Road stretch - Roxy, East Village mall, Katong Shopping Centre (to be enbloc soon). I can safely bet that this area will be transformed into a mini Orchard Road. There are no other locations in Singapore where you can see a rich variety of Shopping Malls, Hotels and a good stretch of quality cuisine restaurants, cafes and food places all jumbled up together.

Not to mention, the freehold estate in Amber/Meyer will be the last freehold bastion properties fronting the seaview. Others are primarily leasehold properties and extremely unlikely the government or private developers (who gave leasehold status) would want to extend lease after 100 years unless the owners are willing to pay a huge price to renew lease.

In addition, very high probability with the coming of the ERL line and the already existing MCE expressway line, the government will build more ameneties (shopping, leisure and entertainment) along the east coast stretch. Big plans are on the drawing board for the Marina East area, some reliable sources are expecting a 3rd IR around this area (reclaimed land between Fort Road and Marina East area) facing a virgin (unutilised) beach.

Finally, families will be spoilt for choices of good schools from private international schools to good government schools like Dunman High, Victoria Junior College, Tanjong Katong Sec, etc etc etc.

Ultimately, Marine Parade is the only district in which I expect property prices will remain steady or slightly increase in the next 1 year. I can bet 100% on this.

Ringo33
23-02-14, 15:56
Did you say the hotel site at East Coast will become some 4 or 5 star hotel. But looking at the winning bid, it doesnt look like the Master Contract Services Pte Ltd and Keong Hong Construction Pte Ltd is going to make that into 4 or 5 star hotel leh?

More like hotel for short term use??

iridrium
23-02-14, 16:55
Did you say the hotel site at East Coast will become some 4 or 5 star hotel. But looking at the winning bid, it doesnt look like the Master Contract Services Pte Ltd and Keong Hong Construction Pte Ltd is going to make that into 4 or 5 star hotel leh?

More like hotel for short term use??

At the winning price, it will have to be a 4/5 star hotel. No argument about it leh.

玉格格
23-02-14, 18:43

u r betting 100%?
wat r u staking? how do we come after u if MP is NOT THE ONLT district tat remain stable or hv slight increase?
lol ... u juz reminds me of ringo33 lol

Ringo33
23-02-14, 19:52
At the winning price, it will have to be a 4/5 star hotel. No argument about it leh.

I dont presume you know what is their cost per room dont you? And if you dont know, then how do you know it will be 4 to 5 stars?

Marky
24-02-14, 01:27
Marine parade will always be popular with those who grew up in the east.
However it may not apply to those who grew up elsewhere.
As it is, marine parade is already a well sought after district.
Katong is prime......but I don't think Marine Parade will become better than Katong.

Hmm how does Marine Parade be different from Katong when both are in the same vicinity ?? I dont see the logic here

I thought Marine Parade comprise mainly of private condos and HDBs whereas Katong represent a bigger estate of private houses, condos. Certain parts of Katong are not desirable like those nearer to Geylang side, whereas certain part of Marine Parade are highly sought after like those near Parkway Parade.

Marky
24-02-14, 01:29
u r betting 100%?
wat r u staking? how do we come after u if MP is NOT THE ONLT district tat remain stable or hv slight increase?
lol ... u juz reminds me of ringo33 lol

Well believe in whatever you wanna believe in..You can also believe in Ringo who bet on ulu Jurong. As for me, I rather bet alongside Shawn for the Marine Parade and D15 estate.

Ringo33
24-02-14, 07:03
Hmm how does Marine Parade be different from Katong when both are in the same vicinity ?? I dont see the logic here

I thought Marine Parade comprise mainly of private condos and HDBs whereas Katong represent a bigger estate of private houses, condos. Certain parts of Katong are not desirable like those nearer to Geylang side, whereas certain part of Marine Parade are highly sought after like those near Parkway Parade.

Yes, like there is no difference between Marky and Shawn :D

leesg123
24-02-14, 07:32
I would skip meyer as it has become an enclave from certain country. no not angmoh or prc or indo.

lionhill
24-02-14, 07:40
Well believe in whatever you wanna believe in..You can also believe in Ringo who bet on ulu Jurong. As for me, I rather bet alongside Shawn for the Marine Parade and D15 estate.
I went to Jurong East last weekend. It is not ulu at all. The first time, I truly believe Ringo is right.

The only thing disappointing is the lousy manger of Robison. Imagine he can label the so low-taste apparels at such a high price! He should be sacked.

玉格格
24-02-14, 08:36

many times ppl hard sell for self interests. sorry, I only believe in my own judgement :cheers6:

square
24-02-14, 09:17
Based on a recent article from Straits Times, it seems that the area's outlook is positive. Price and rent are expected to increase. The new Capital Land project "Marine Blue" along marine parade road is also expected to launch at slightly above 2000psf.

http://business.asiaone.com/news/new-projects-adding-buzz-marine-parade

DuaNehNehChioBu
24-02-14, 09:18
many times ppl hard sell for self interests. sorry, I only believe in my own judgement :cheers6:

Nobody interested in your CRAP talk in the first place :cool:

Ringo33
24-02-14, 09:50
Based on a recent article from Straits Times, it seems that the area's outlook is positive. Price and rent are expected to increase. The new Capital Land project "Marine Blue" along marine parade road is also expected to launch at slightly above 2000psf.

http://business.asiaone.com/news/new-projects-adding-buzz-marine-parade

Who is buying marine blue at this price?

pod
24-02-14, 09:59
Recently I have been smelling alot of supercar exos along Parkway Parade belt... lol alot of wealthy people here.

IMO, I will like to put the potential in MP as a 1km belt cursor starting from PP in onemap. But thats just me ok. :D steady....

square
24-02-14, 10:17
Who is buying marine blue at this price?

I am only quoting from the news article. You will have to ask the real estate professionals at Capital Land if they actually launch at that price.

radha08
24-02-14, 14:18
indias best talents live there:hell-hath-no-fury:

Abunn
24-02-14, 14:24
indias best talents live there:hell-hath-no-fury:

That's right.

Allthepies
02-03-14, 03:50

dont be disappointed, Keong Hong CEO is going to position this as a 3 star hotel :D:D

Definitely no argument about this.

Shawn
03-03-14, 23:01
Just pass Chinese Swimming Club saw one soil testing machine just outside the club. Speculation rampant that an mrt entrance/exit point near the roundabout which leads to the mrt station underground. For pedestrians near Parkway, there is another entrance/exit point there.

We will probably hear the announcement on ERL mrt station plans sometime in July/August this year.

Shawn
03-03-14, 23:03
dont be disappointed, Keong Hong CEO is going to position this as a 3 star hotel :D:D

Definitely no argument about this.

Whatever it is, east coast will always remain a popular district and with the new ERL line, this location will be even more in demand. No where else in Singapore can u find such convenience to the airport, mrt, shopping, good restaurants/food, good schools, good beach, town, and the easy access to major expressways.

thomastansb
04-03-14, 11:51
If it is so attractive as what you claimed, Cote A'zure will be selling at 2k psf. Silversea will average 2.5k psf. Looks like D9 and CBD is still the most sought after districts.

Whatever it is, east coast will always remain a popular district and with the new ERL line, this location will be even more in demand. No where else in Singapore can u find such convenience to the airport, mrt, shopping, good restaurants/food, good schools, good beach, town, and the easy access to major expressways.

Shawn
04-03-14, 21:49
If it is so attractive as what you claimed, Cote A'zure will be selling at 2k psf. Silversea will average 2.5k psf. Looks like D9 and CBD is still the most sought after districts.

Of course D9 and 10 are prime districts I did not deny that, but some of the high end condos in D15 are already fetching above $2000psf especially those concentrated around freehold Amber/Meyer areas.

It is stupid to compare Cote D Azur, a 10 year old condo with a new condo in D15 in terms of pricing. In addition, D Azur is leasehold. As for Silversea, some of its premium units like penthouses and high floor sea view units are already reaching close to $2100-2500psf in terms of pricing. Nearby condos like Aalto and Meyerise, premium units are already selling above $2000psf. Even leasehold The Shore Residences premium units are closing in to $2000psf ($1650-1750psf).

Of course naturally its the facing that counts, the higher you go the higher will be the psf especially those with sea views.

It is undeniable that D15 pricing are closing in to premium district pricing. You cannot compare Balestier MM units high psf with D15 jumbo units. Naturally smaller units have higher psf whereas big units if have high psf showed that the market for that location is strong. There goes for the highly popular D15.

Allthepies
04-03-14, 21:52

Yup... Although it is not luxury hotel..

Finally they going to build mrt to connect this inconvenience place. ..

Ringo33
04-03-14, 21:53
Of course D9 and 10 are prime districts I did not deny that, but some of the high end condos in D15 are already fetching above $2000psf especially those concentrated around freehold Amber/Meyer areas.

It is stupid to compare Cote D Azur, a 10 year old condo with a new condo in D15 in terms of pricing. In addition, D Azur is leasehold. As for Silversea, some of its premium units like penthouses and high floor sea view units are already reaching close to $2100-2500psf in terms of pricing. Nearby condos like Aalto and Meyerise, premium units are already selling above $2000psf. Even leasehold The Shore Residences premium units are closing in to $2000psf ($1650-1750psf).

Of course naturally its the facing that counts, the higher you go the higher will be the psf especially those with sea views.

It is undeniable that D15 pricing are closing in to premium district pricing. You cannot compare Balestier MM units high psf with D15 jumbo units. Naturally smaller units have higher psf whereas big units if have high psf showed that the market for that location is strong. There goes for the highly popular D15.

Peak to Peak, D9 is going at >$4000psf..

Shawn
04-03-14, 22:06
Peak to Peak, D9 is going at >$4000psf..

Then again you must evaluate not all D9 condos are selling at more than $4000psf. There are still a handful selling at below $2000psf for your info. It all depends on what type of condo, where in D9 its location, and what are the furnishes like...same as D15, some can be sold at $1200psf while some can even be close to $3000psf.

But the interesting part of D15 is that some of the condos that record above $2000psf are not MM units but big jumbo units like 4 bedroom (Aalto, Meyerise, Silversea). Its tough to sell big units at big psf. You can always say Balestier also record $1800psf but they are mostly pathetic MM units ranging from 400sf to 750sf, same as those in Jurong and other ulu areas. I hope u got my point.

Ringo33
04-03-14, 22:13
Then again you must evaluate not all D9 condos are selling at more than $4000psf. There are still a handful selling at below $2000psf for your info. It all depends on what type of condo, where in D9 its location, and what are the furnishes like...same as D15, some can be sold at $1200psf while some can even be close to $3000psf.

But the interesting part of D15 is that some of the condos that record above $2000psf are not MM units but big jumbo units like 4 bedroom (Aalto, Meyerise, Silversea). Its tough to sell big units at big psf. You can always say Balestier also record $1800psf but they are mostly pathetic MM units ranging from 400sf to 750sf, same as those in Jurong and other ulu areas. I hope u got my point.

I am sure in your script, you would like to sell the idea that D15 is the only district where property prices are rising and prices of property in other districts are stagnated..

Why do you want to kid yourself?

If you wish to compare the highest price in D15, then you should jolly well compare highest price in other district too.

proud owner
04-03-14, 23:20
I am sure in your script, you would like to sell the idea that D15 is the only district where property prices are rising and prices of property in other districts are stagnated..

Why do you want to kid yourself?

If you wish to compare the highest price in D15, then you should jolly well compare highest price in other district too.

Aalto psf has been coming off since early 2013 ..

astroboy8681
04-03-14, 23:27
Aalto psf has been coming off since early 2013 ..

you sure?? did you refer to caveat before passing that statement??

hope you are not trying to pull our legs like garbage313 is desperately trying to...

proud owner
04-03-14, 23:32
you sure?? did you refer to caveat before passing that statement??

hope you are not trying to pull our legs like garbage313 is desperately trying to...

hey my people not like that ok ?

if you compare the PSF of actual sale transaction between end 2012 to early 2014 ...

the high are not higher ... but lower

proud owner
04-03-14, 23:45

if you compare the PSF of actual sale transaction between end 2012 to early 2014 ...

jialat

I dunno how to cut n paste

I pick a few and key in here ..

191 26-04 1442 sqft 2446 psf aug 2011
191 26-01 1550 sqft 2555 psf sep 2011

193 29-06 3940 sqft 2918 psf feb 2013

191 27-01 1550 sqft 2116 psf oct 2013
191 27-04 1442 sqft 2205 psf feb 2014

I pick the HIGH floor ... assuming got seaview ones lah ...

tio bo ? the psf is lowerer and lowerer right ?

astroboy8681
04-03-14, 23:47

as of 2011 to 2014 and based on floor segregation on caveat you can pretty tell prices are holding out and not coming off... and current high need not be higher than previous high for justification of PSF coming off...

i don't quite understand on "my people not like that" ~ reference to r33?

anyway what you said were thought provoking hence i asked... i usually don't...

imo aalto had to be one of the most luxurious if not the most for developments nearest to east coast

astroboy8681
04-03-14, 23:51
jialat

I dunno how to cut n paste

I pick a few and key in here ..

I pick the HIGH floor ... assuming got seaview ones lah ...

tio bo ? the psf is lowerer and lowerer right ?

i feel you are cherry picking, you need to run thru more comprehensively... earlier you were saying 2012 - 2014... next you pluck from 2011 -2014... puzzling

thomastansb
05-03-14, 08:37
Find one old FH at D15 to compare with Ardmore park then. Ardmore park is 3.5 to 3.6k psf. TOP 2001. Even if I take Seaview (TOP 2008) which is a relatively new freehold condo, it is nowhere near 3.5k psf. Marine ville, TOP 2004 FH, last transacted 1k psf only.

You want to compare Silversea, sure. MarQ - 6.8k psf.

Which is why your statement of nearing prime is total crap. New condo, MarQ is 3x of Silversea. Old condo, Ardmore is 3x of Marine ville.

thomastansb
05-03-14, 08:42
Can find from URA. I just take those 26-30 floors.

2011 - 2.3 to 2.5k psf
2013 - 2.1k psf
2014 - 2.2k psf

AALTO MEYER ROAD Condominium 15 RCR Freehold 1 3,848,000 1,528 Strata 26 to 30 2,518 May-11
AALTO MEYER ROAD Condominium 15 RCR Freehold 1 3,519,700 1,528 Strata 26 to 30 2,303 Apr-11
AALTO MEYER ROAD Condominium 15 RCR Freehold 1 3,960,000 1,550 Strata 26 to 30 2,555 Sep-11
AALTO MEYER ROAD Condominium 15 RCR Freehold 1 3,500,000 1,442 Strata 26 to 30 2,427 Aug-11
AALTO MEYER ROAD Condominium 15 RCR Freehold 1 3,180,000 1,442 Strata 26 to 30 2,205 Feb-14
AALTO MEYER ROAD Condominium 15 RCR Freehold 1 3,900,000 1,528 Strata 26 to 30 2,552 Jul-11
AALTO MEYER ROAD Condominium 15 RCR Freehold 1 3,280,000 1,550 Strata 26 to 30 2,116 Oct-13

i feel you are cherry picking, you need to run thru more comprehensively... earlier you were saying 2012 - 2014... next you pluck from 2011 -2014... puzzling

Allthepies
05-03-14, 13:42
To add on: ardmore park units are all huge 2800sqft.....

proud owner
05-03-14, 16:12
as of 2011 to 2014 and based on floor segregation on caveat you can pretty tell prices are holding out and not coming off... and current high need not be higher than previous high for justification of PSF coming off...

imo aalto had to be one of the most luxurious if not the most for developments nearest to east coast

you have to say it out in Hokkien

proud owner
05-03-14, 16:16

no lah

I don't cherry pick ...

when I was trying to show you what I meant ... I found caveats in same Blk 191 ... 26 and 27 flr same stack ... done in 2011 and 2013/14

so I added 2011 for you to compare ...

the 26th flr units transacted in 2011 were at a higher PSF than the 2 units directly above in 2013/14 ...

If it is Prime prime ..prices should HOLD if not higher ..

but caveats showed it probably peaked in 2011/12 ... maybe early 2013 ...

proud owner
05-03-14, 16:18
Can find from URA. I just take those 26-30 floors.

2011 - 2.3 to 2.5k psf
2013 - 2.1k psf
2014 - 2.2k psf

AALTO MEYER ROAD Condominium 15 RCR Freehold 1 3,848,000 1,528 Strata 26 to 30 2,518 May-11
AALTO MEYER ROAD Condominium 15 RCR Freehold 1 3,519,700 1,528 Strata 26 to 30 2,303 Apr-11
AALTO MEYER ROAD Condominium 15 RCR Freehold 1 3,960,000 1,550 Strata 26 to 30 2,555 Sep-11
AALTO MEYER ROAD Condominium 15 RCR Freehold 1 3,500,000 1,442 Strata 26 to 30 2,427 Aug-11
AALTO MEYER ROAD Condominium 15 RCR Freehold 1 3,180,000 1,442 Strata 26 to 30 2,205 Feb-14
AALTO MEYER ROAD Condominium 15 RCR Freehold 1 3,900,000 1,528 Strata 26 to 30 2,552 Jul-11
AALTO MEYER ROAD Condominium 15 RCR Freehold 1 3,280,000 1,550 Strata 26 to 30 2,116 Oct-13

thanks ... so comments are supported by these data ... 2011 psf higher than 2013/14 ...

Ringo33
05-03-14, 16:36

Are you aware that its extremely rude and insensitive to make those racist remarks about indian wearing turban?? Are you suggesting that you could pay Indian with garbage?

Have you consider what will happen if someone post your insensitive remarks on STOMP or Facebook?

Are you really asking for the authority to hunt you down because they could do that very easily just through your IP address and your face and identity will appear on the news. And perhaps your company will fire you instantly for being racist..

If I were you, I will better stop posting nonsense in this forum because you will never know who will sabotage you on STOMP or facebook. OR even send your post to the police and get them to track you down.

astroboy8681
05-03-14, 17:54
thanks ... so comments are supported by these data ... 2011 psf higher than 2013/14 ...

"nice" twist you have there...

astroboy8681
05-03-14, 17:56
Are you aware that its extremely rude and insensitive to make those racist remarks about indian wearing turban?? Are you suggesting that you could pay Indian with garbage?

Have you consider what will happen if someone post your insensitive remarks on STOMP or Facebook?

Are you really asking for the authority to hunt you down because they could do that very easily just through your IP address and your face and identity will appear on the news. And perhaps your company will fire you instantly for being racist..

If I were you, I will better stop posting nonsense in this forum because you will never know who will sabotage you on STOMP or facebook. OR even send your post to the police and get them to track you down.

if you'll talk and not bark, maybe we can start talking...
or had you already stomp 6000 times? lol... lame

Ringo33
05-03-14, 18:00
if you'll talk and not bark, maybe we can start talking...
or had you already stomp 6000 times? lol... lame

Are you not afraid of being accused of your racist remarks about indian? You think they are scavenger or dogs? Pay them with garbage?

I hope you dont get sabotaged... Have you wonder what will happen if someone post your remark on STOMP?

You better pray hard that will not happen.

astroboy8681
05-03-14, 18:05
Are you not afraid of being accused of your racist remarks about indian? You think they are scavenger or dogs? Pay them with garbage?

I hope you dont get sabotaged... Have you wonder what will happen if someone post your remark on STOMP?

You better pray hard that will not happen.

stop barking will ya... typical piece of garbage... haiz...

if anyone should be CSIed, gotta be you....
and our stone-throwing ceremony shall begins (300 style)... wahahhaaha

go pray your 3 feet brain grows k... GARBAGE!!!

Ringo33
05-03-14, 18:19
stop barking will ya... typical piece of garbage... haiz...

if anyone should be CSIed, gotta be you....
and our stone-throwing ceremony shall begins (300 style)... wahahhaaha

go pray your 3 feet brain grows k... GARBAGE!!!

Honestly are you not afraid of the consequences for posting racist remark about Indians wearing turban? pay them with garbage? You think they are dogs? barking???

You better pray hard that no one will send your remarks to the authority..

Did you post this remark about indians?

abnn is AbuNehNeh turban king paid by garbage to come online back his views up... sad but true...

astroboy8681
05-03-14, 19:19
Honestly are you not afraid of the consequences for posting racist remark about Indians wearing turban? pay them with garbage? You think they are dogs? barking???

You better pray hard that no one will send your remarks to the authority..

Did you post this remark about indians?

Wahahaha you are such a "class" act repeating the same for 3 posts.

Seems the racist is you don't you realized?

Try harder garbage :)

Come come I'm at haji lane drinks and dinner.
Grab a life grab a chair and join me ~ wahahaha

Ringo33
05-03-14, 19:21
Wahahaha you are such a "class" act repeating the same for 3 posts.

Seems the racist is you don't you realized?

Try harder garbage :)

Come come I'm at haji lane drinks and dinner.
Grab a life grab a chair and join me ~ wahahaha

One need to be a racist to come out with words like these..Indian wearing turban paid by garbage? Thats extremely racist....you better pray you dont get into trouble for this..

astroboy8681 : "AbuNehNeh turban king paid by garbage"

Crusader
05-03-14, 19:22
Just IGNORE Ringo33

LOL

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n530/PaxMan809/JackNicholsonLaughing.gif

Ringo33
05-03-14, 19:25
Just IGNORE Ringo33 so that he can talk and play HIMSELF

LOL

You are the one that got banned by this forum not me..please continue with all your vulgarity I am sure you are going to get banned again.

Crusader
05-03-14, 19:26
You are the one that got banned by this forum not me..please continue with all your vulgarity I am sure you are going to get banned again.

You wanna get BAN with DNNCB member ?

LOL

Ringo33
05-03-14, 19:33
You wanna get BAN with DNNCB member ?

LOL

Crusader, there is no need to lie about your identity, we all know that CRUSADER is your new account after DNNCB get banned...

So just stand tall like a man and admit it because there is no one in this forum that is as vulgar at you.

and you ? CUNT.

LOL

Cunt /ˈkʌnt/ is a word for the female genitalia, particularly the vulva, and is widely considered to be extremely vulgar.

Crusader
05-03-14, 19:35
Cunt /ˈkʌnt/ is a word for the female genitalia, particularly the vulva, and is widely considered to be extremely vulgar.

CUNT = C U NEXT Thursday

DUMB Fool Ringo33

proud owner
05-03-14, 19:46
"nice" twist you have there...

wow

don't do that to me leh ...

since when I Twist .?

wapiang

this forum is bad.... no wonder so many verbal fights everyday ....

Ringo33
05-03-14, 20:09
CUNT = C U NEXT Thursday

DUMB Fool Ringo33

Might as well tell us you are just signing off and your family name is CUNT.

Crusader
05-03-14, 20:12
Might as well tell us you are just signing off and your family name is CUNT.

Continue your vulgarity show.

Let all people come in and see.

thomastansb
05-03-14, 20:47
The quality of discussion is getting worse. Even real hard facts can be twisted. URA data can be twisted also. Someone even bigger joker. Say more foreigners buy OCR because he sees more foreigners staying there. Wa piang eh. Go take a statistics course man...

wow

don't do that to me leh ...

since when I Twist .?

wapiang

this forum is bad.... no wonder so many verbal fights everyday ....

astroboy8681
05-03-14, 23:01
One need to be a racist to come out with words like these..Indian wearing turban paid by garbage? Thats extremely racist....you better pray you dont get into trouble for this..

woohoo you just wouldn't stop huh :D:D:D

your diction is poor i've nothing more to say :D:D:D

Define racist please wahahaha

astroboy8681
05-03-14, 23:06
The quality of discussion is getting worse. Even real hard facts can be twisted. URA data can be twisted also. Someone even bigger joker. Say more foreigners buy OCR because he sees more foreigners staying there. Wa piang eh. Go take a statistics course man...

be objective! did you comprehensively scrutinize other floors/blocks segregation?:doh:

and what's your definition in terms of PSF coming off??:doh:

the only thing that's coming off is garbage313/p owner conspiracy theory! clear?

time to snooze...:tongue2:

proud owner
05-03-14, 23:23
be objective! did you comprehensively scrutinize other floors/blocks segregation?:doh:

the only thing that's coming off is garbage313/p owner conspiracy theory! clear?

it seems that whoever has a different view from YOU Almighty ...will be deemed conspiring with someone else...

the PSF as reflected in the caveat for Aalta is UP UP UP since 2011 .... happy now ?

Ringo33
06-03-14, 01:49
woohoo you just wouldn't stop huh :D:D:D

your diction is poor i've nothing more to say :D:D:D

Define racist please wahahaha

ah beng now trying to talk about diction? LOL...:D

I think he must be so damn scared that someone is going to report him to the authority for his racist remark about indian and people wearing turban.

You have been warned Mr. Ah Beng.....please dont push it.

thomastansb
06-03-14, 09:27
I use my common sense. 2.5k in 2011 to 2.1/2.2k in 2013/14, prices went down 15%.

I don't know what definition or algorithm you are talking about. 2.5 to 2.2k, even a kindergarten student can tell you there is a drop. Maybe it is too difficult for you to understand?

Rosy
06-03-14, 09:38
I use my common sense. 2.5k in 2011 to 2.1/2.2k in 2013/14, prices went down 15%.

I don't know what definition or algorithm you are talking about. 2.5 to 2.2k, even a kindergarten student can tell you there is a drop. Maybe it is too difficult for you to understand?

It could be due to facing. Seaview and no seaview units.

thomastansb
06-03-14, 10:01
Same size, same stack, same facing.

eng81157
06-03-14, 10:23
i know, the seller probably had Ringo or Minority as his neighbour - cannot tahan and quickly offload

astroboy8681
06-03-14, 11:04

i already asked did you scrutinize other floors and the PSF fluctuation? then come back and comment if 15% drop is uniform aight...

nitpicking a few units out of almost 200 units to conclude coming off, dude one can easily pluck any other projects!

by way of suggesting i can't understand versus kindergarten student, does that make you a pre-schooler in this context? :confused:

Ringo33
06-03-14, 11:11
i already asked did you scrutinize other floors and the PSF fluctuation? then come back and comment if 15% drop is uniform aight...

nitpicking a few units out of almost 200 units to conclude coming off, dude one can easily pluck any other projects!

by way of suggesting i can't understand versus kindergarten student, does that make you a pre-schooler in this context? :confused:

This racist ah beng who make racist comments of Indian is always ranting and kpkb.

Honestly if he really knows what he is talking about, he should at least show us concrete data to back what he said instead.

As the saying goes, empty vessel make the more noise.

astroboy8681
06-03-14, 11:23
ah beng now trying to talk about diction? LOL...:D

I think he must be so damn scared that someone is going to report him to the authority for his racist remark about indian and people wearing turban.

hmmmm where do i start?

i'm usually bad at this but taking a few quotes from garbage's past few postings you wrote :

ah beng now trying to talk about diction? LOL...

Unquote

let me draw conclusion from your barking, ranting and clowning...

by trying to put words in my mouth and using open-ended questions digging for answers, you'd expressed a new LOW in your life (what's new you go lower every day)

by threatening of reporting to authority is really a double-edged sword, you will be on the receiving end of more haunts than any other members here (i will check my resources if you can be CSI-ed out)

calling me ah beng is not entirely wrong but more of a past phase. however if i do need to re-visit hope you have strong legs :)

i could go on and on but time to take a break...

astroboy8681
06-03-14, 11:25
This racist ah beng who make racist comments of Indian is always ranting and kpkb.

Honestly if he really knows what he is talking about, he should at least show us concrete data to back what he said instead.

As the saying goes, empty vessel make the more noise.

let me draw conclusion from your barking, ranting and clowning...

by trying to put words in my mouth and using open-ended questions digging for answers, you'd expressed a new LOW in your life (what's new you go lower every day)

by threatening of reporting to authority is really a double-edged sword, you will be on the receiving end of more haunts than any other members here (i will check my resources if you can be CSI-ed out)

calling me ah beng is not entirely wrong but more of a past phase. however if i do need to re-visit hope you have strong legs

i could go on and on but time to take a break...

is this the biggest possible fonts?

Ringo33
06-03-14, 11:43

Only a racist will make this kind of remark. I am sure our Indians or Sikh community who see this is going be very upset..

PAID BY GARBAGE? Are you trying to say they are dog or some scavenger that eat garbage?

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=465802&postcount=4

thomastansb
06-03-14, 12:46
I didn't just choose a few units. I choose all units above 25th floor transacted in the last 3 years and did a comparison. You know simple English - ALL?

It shows a 15% dip. That is enough to conclude that same stack, almost same floor, people are paying much lower in 2013/14 than in 2011. If you can't understand what I am trying to say, then forget it. Even a kid can understand the simple maths here.

astroboy8681
06-03-14, 20:31
I didn't just choose a few units. I choose all units above 25th floor transacted in the last 3 years and did a comparison. You know simple English - ALL?

It shows a 15% dip. That is enough to conclude that same stack, almost same floor, people are paying much lower in 2013/14 than in 2011. If you can't understand what I am trying to say, then forget it. Even a kid can understand the simple maths here.

ALL the units in developments? Oh no no, you are referring to top-top floors.
Conclusion drawn by cherry picking surely every pre-schoolers can do it too.

Forget it yes I will. Why fight a losing battle when your opponent is a tongue twister.

Ringo33
06-03-14, 20:33
I think moderator should banned this astro kid...very rude and hostile..and racist too.

thomastansb
06-03-14, 20:50
I see nothing wrong picking top floors. Those are the premium view units. It is a good indication of how much buyers will pay. Looks like sellers have to sell lower in 2013/14 than in 2011.

ALL the units in developments? Oh no no, you are referring to top-top floors.
Conclusion drawn by cherry picking surely every pre-schoolers can do it too.

Forget it yes I will. Why fight a losing battle when your opponent is a tongue twister.

proud owner
07-03-14, 00:02

I apologize I Cherry Picked

Blk Unit SIZE PSF Caveat Lodge date

I happened to cherry picked Blk 191 26th and 27th floor Stack 01 and 04

the higher floor units were transacted in 2013/14 at a LOWER psf than their neighbors below, in 2011

same facing
same view

IT IS AN UPTREND ....:tongue3::tongue3::tongue3: if one has eyes grown under their butt ... then everything one sees will be Upside Down

If your eyes are where they are supposed to be ... then you will see a Down trend ...

thomastansb
07-03-14, 10:17
Oh man, went up so much :D

I apologize I Cherry Picked

Blk Unit SIZE PSF Caveat Lodge date

I happened to cherry picked Blk 191 26th and 27th floor Stack 01 and 04

the higher floor units were transacted in 2013/14 at a LOWER psf than their neighbors below, in 2011

same facing
same view

IT IS AN UPTREND ....:tongue3::tongue3::tongue3: if one has eyes grown under their butt ... then everything one sees will be Upside Down

If your eyes are where they are supposed to be ... then you will see a Down trend ...

hopeful
07-03-14, 10:37

history in the making.
is this the first time proud owner get ired? :)

Shawn
08-03-14, 01:44

Naturally D9 and CBD are sought after...but this will change shortly with the ERL announcement. D15 especially those along the ERL lines sea fronting will start to command a premium. Although it might not be close to your so called Ardmore Park, 32 Angullia or any of those super prime properties, the high end in D15 someday will surpass those mid range condos in D9/10.

Ultimately there are so many D9/10 condos which are still selling below $2000psf. Especially those near River Valley areas, and further down to Shanghai Road. I dont wanna waste my time tell u which condos u know better...its not all D9 condos are expensive only selected ones those u mentioned like 6000psf are really only a handful. Most of them are still hovering around $2000psf.

Ringo33
08-03-14, 07:44
I am sure Nassim and Paterson property is going to chiong to $10,000psf if LTA build a MRT station in front of their estate.

dleedoner
08-03-14, 08:04
I am sure Nassim and Paterson property is going to chiong to $10,000psf if LTA build a MRT station in front of their estate.

????? unlikely.

hopeful
08-03-14, 09:13
????? unlikely.

r33 left out on /sarc tag.

anyway TSL already announced. any increase in price for those condos that is next to TSL stations in D9,D10 areas?

teddybear
08-03-14, 09:22
This is the most stupid comment I have ever heard!
Nassim and Paterson are already so close to Orchard MRT station, and yet far enough to be from the noisy crowd, and you expect these property owners want a MRT station right infront of their homes to bring crowds right in front of their homes? :doh:
That is a so "OCR" mentality where everything like MRT stations, shopping malls need to be right infront of their homes! :rolleyes:

amk
08-03-14, 10:15
The lippo condo at great world city is right at the thomson MRT site. The px doesn't really move.

Dun think prime area pty px has much to do with MRT.

E.g. in HK, the super prime pties in the peak area are deliberately away from mtr, so no crowds.

D15 area was good area 100yrs ago. Unfortunately it had taken a downhill path. Today, the real prime houses are all around, or near botanic garden.

Today I m sorry to say, D15 lost the shine it used to have, even compared to bt timah ( which rises later ). Never mind the fact very very old riches used to live in D15. Not sure if it is because these old riches did not survive the wars, or the later riches choose somewhere else to live. Now you have far more old riches in D9/10 houses. Maybe I m ignorant, but can you name any old rich still around in D15 ? ( in D9/10 you can easily list them, alphabetical order)

Patrickstar
08-03-14, 10:55
He needs to believe in MRT n malls to justify his purchase of J Gateway. Otherwise it would be out of one's freaking mind to pay $1700psf for a unit there

Nassim and Paterson are already so close to Orchard MRT station, and yet far enough to be from the noisy crowd, and you expect these property owners want a MRT station right infront of their homes to bring crowds right in front of their homes? :doh:
That is a so "OCR" mentality where everything like MRT stations, shopping malls need to be right infront of their homes! :rolleyes:

Ringo33
08-03-14, 11:27

You will need to be pretty dumb to not realize that was intended to be a stupid comment.

And btw, Nassim is around 800m to 1km away from Orchard MRT station, you call that near? :) Does residents living in Nassim really cares about MRT in the first place? In fact I think a MRT station along Nassim road will actually bring down the value of the property.

I am really not sure which corner of CCR do you live to not realize that. :)

thomastansb
08-03-14, 12:06
Your prediction is hardly credible after all those nonsensical predictions of yours. If one day D15 is higher than D9, I will start buying D9. It is a no brainer I guess.

Naturally D9 and CBD are sought after...but this will change shortly with the ERL announcement. D15 especially those along the ERL lines sea fronting will start to command a premium. Although it might not be close to your so called Ardmore Park, 32 Angullia or any of those super prime properties, the high end in D15 someday will surpass those mid range condos in D9/10.

Ultimately there are so many D9/10 condos which are still selling below $2000psf. Especially those near River Valley areas, and further down to Shanghai Road. I dont wanna waste my time tell u which condos u know better...its not all D9 condos are expensive only selected ones those u mentioned like 6000psf are really only a handful. Most of them are still hovering around $2000psf.