PDA

View Full Version : Barclays Plc (BARC), the U.K.’s second-largest bank by assets, is moving its employee

Lovelle
07-02-14, 13:32
CCR gain while OCR lost
Moving out from Changi to CBD

teddybear
07-02-14, 13:55
And it is backend people moving to CBD some more (when they don't need to be in the first place that is why they are initially located in Changi where rent is so cheaper)!!!

As I say before, when the CCR rental drops, it will become attractive enough for people to shift from OCR to CCR even when CCR rental is still higher than OCR... :rolleyes:

CCR gain while OCR lost
Moving out from Changi to CBD

Lovelle
07-02-14, 14:12
i see RCR is the big winner being in the middle as the backend people may not able to afford CCR rental still

Ringo33
07-02-14, 14:25
And it is backend people moving to CBD some more (when they don't need to be in the first place that is why they are initially located in Changi where rent is so cheaper)!!!

As I say before, when the CCR rental drops, it will become attractive enough for people to shift from OCR to CCR even when CCR rental is still higher than OCR... :rolleyes:

I am sorry, as far as the news is concerned, its the office of around 200 staffs that is moving from tampines to marina bay. And how is that related to CCR rental drop, people moving from OCR to CCR?

Perhaps when people are too desperate, they are starting to see funny things?