PDA

View Full Version : Why I will not buy property in Mackenzie.

star
09-01-14, 22:23
See this:
http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/singapore/story/crowd-100-refused-leave-rex-cinema-after-movie-premiere-was-cancelled-

thomastansb
10-01-14, 09:32
Then orchard towers fight makes orchard properties stinks?

See this:
http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/singapore/story/crowd-100-refused-leave-rex-cinema-after-movie-premiere-was-cancelled-

star
10-01-14, 11:37
Then orchard towers fight makes orchard properties stinks?

Safety issues to live in Mackenzie. You never know when time bomb (fighting, riot) will go off again. Orchard towers fight got involve hundreds of people?? Even police cars are destroy in Little india how to compare?

Since u asked the question so let me ask u, is property near orchard towers higher price than property near ion? If given a choice will u live in orchard towers or orchard ion? Property near this type of place is always priced lower.

star
10-01-14, 11:50
Safety issues to live in Mackenzie. You never know when time bomb (fighting, riot) will go off again. Orchard towers fight got involve hundreds of people?? Even police cars are destroy in Little india how to compare?

Since u asked the question so let me ask u, is property near orchard towers higher price than property near ion? If given a choice will u live in orchard towers or orchard ion? Property near this type of place is always priced lower.

Since both are too near it's hard to compare. But if they build one condo facing orchard towers and one facing orchard ion which one will price higher?

catsick
10-01-14, 12:09
well Adrmore park is probably the property in Singapore which has held its high price the best given its age ! My friends who live there use the small supermarket at orchard towers as the closest convenience store , so the towers dont seem to have any impact on pricing !

Little india on the other hand is like stepping into the third world at the weekend , you can be sure measures will be taken after these riots to ensure it does not stay a ghetto , it is central enough that it could probably undergo a transformation like Duxton while all the entertainment for the construction workers can be moved out to tuas or some other area where it will not be seen ...