PDA

View Full Version : Sentosa HarbourFront businesses form group to boost trade

princess_morbucks
26-12-13, 19:39
http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/singapore/story/sentosa-harbourfront-businesses-form-group-boost-trade-20131226

Hotels and businesses in Sentosa and HarbourFront have banded together to form a self-help group to boost trade.
The non-profit body, called the Sentosa HarbourFront Business Association(SHBA), aims to draw more business travellers who attend meetings in the area.
The group also wants travellers to go beyond their serious business and stay longer, as well as, open their wallets.
Members will also better coordinate their marketing campaigns for annual events such as Christmas light-ups and dance music festival ZoukOut.

newbie11
26-12-13, 20:06
Wa u become reporter3? Forum admin too?

blackjack21trader
26-12-13, 20:17
Sister princess is doing a good job. people come here to look for information, and she is helping to maintain a continuous interest in this forum by providing updated information.

princess_morbucks
26-12-13, 20:56
Wa u become reporter3? Forum admin too?

I am not forum admin, neither am I related to any press or reporter.

Just kaypo nia :D.

Last time in the olden days when a housewife hears something interesting, she will quickly go and spread the info to her neighbours and frens and they will start gossipping and discussing about it.

I am just the modern day version :o.

Sister princess is doing a good job. people come here to look for information, and she is helping to maintain a continuous interest in this forum by providing updated information.

Bro handsome bj knows me best :)!

newbie11
26-12-13, 21:57
I am not forum admin, neither am I related to any press or reporter.

Just kaypo nia :D.

Last time in the olden days when a housewife hears something interesting, she will quickly go and spread the info to her neighbours and frens and they will start gossipping and discussing about it.

I am just the modern day version :o.

Bro handsome bj knows me best :)!
haha. teasing ya :D

bargain hunter
27-12-13, 09:41
yes, good job indeed!

there's always someone who keeps the forum alive.

from jlrx, reporter to bro devilplate, MM king and for awhile his multiple IDs, even a period of time with basic and all the other regulars.

now we have sis princess.

sometimes i wonder if any of u are repeated IDs also. coz all of you are so committed full time to the forum. i always find it hard to understand that people who are so committed to condosingapore forum can just cut off and disappear overnight just like that. :)