PDA

View Full Version : Any rats here? Please come in!!!

玉格格
20-12-13, 08:25
Do u believe tat how well u get along wif ppl depends a lot on their Chinese zodiac? I very believe leh!

I get along very well wif ppl born in the year of rat!
anyone here born in the year of rat? please identify yrself! :ashamed1:

Rats are compatible with a Dragon and Monkey and incompatible with a Horse and Rabbit.

Oxen are compatible with a Rat and Rooster and incompatible with a Tiger and Horse.

Tigers are compatible with a Dog and a Horse and are incompatible with a Goat and an Ox.

The Rabbit is most compatible with the Pig and Dog and incompatible with the Rooster and Rat.

Dragons are compatible with the Monkey or Rat and incompatible with the Ox and Goat.

The Snake is compatible with a Rooster and an Ox and incompatible with a Pig and a Monkey.

Horses are compatible with a Dog or Tiger and incompatible with a Rat or Monkey.

Goats are compatible with Rabbits and Pigs and incompatible with the Rat and Ox.

Monkeys are compatible with a Rat or Dragon and incompatible with a Horse or Snake.

Roosters are most compatible with an Ox or Snake and most incompatible with a Goat and a Rabbit.

The Dog is most compatible with the Horse or Tiger and incompatible with the Rooster and Dragon.

Pigs are most compatible with a Rabbit or Goat and incompatible with the Monkey and Snake.

taggy
20-12-13, 09:21
Do u believe tat how well u get along wif ppl depends a lot on their Chinese zodiac? I very believe leh!

Rats are compatible with a Dragon and Monkey and incompatible with a Horse and Rabbit.

Oxen are compatible with a Rat and Rooster and incompatible with a Tiger and Horse.

Tigers are compatible with a Dog and a Horse and are incompatible with a Goat and an Ox.

The Rabbit is most compatible with the Pig and Dog and incompatible with the Rooster and Rat.

Dragons are compatible with the Monkey or Rat and incompatible with the Ox and Goat.

The Snake is compatible with a Rooster and an Ox and incompatible with a Pig and a Monkey.

Horses are compatible with a Dog or Tiger and incompatible with a Rat or Monkey.

Goats are compatible with Rabbits and Pigs and incompatible with the Rat and Ox.

Monkeys are compatible with a Rat or Dragon and incompatible with a Horse or Snake.

Roosters are most compatible with an Ox or Snake and most incompatible with a Goat and a Rabbit.

The Dog is most compatible with the Horse or Tiger and incompatible with the Rooster and Dragon.

Pigs are most compatible with a Rabbit or Goat and incompatible with the Monkey and Snake.

alamak, i m compatible with my wife, but incompatible with my son, how !? :D

玉格格
20-12-13, 09:30
alamak, i m compatible with my wife, but incompatible with my son, how !? :D

aiyo! I dunno leh :beats-me-man: if u say u r incompatible wif yr wifey but compatible wif yr son, I can still advise u to change yr wifey :D

hopeful
20-12-13, 09:40

are they self-compatibles?
rats compatible with rats for eg?

look each animal is compatible with 2 other animals and incompatible with 2 other animals.

taggy
20-12-13, 09:42
aiyo! I dunno leh :beats-me-man: if u say u r incompatible wif yr wifey but compatible wif yr son, I can still advise u to change yr wifey :D

i have think of a solution myself :p
i find my son a wife who is compatible with me and my wife :D

but i have to wait for another 20yrs to implement this solution :D:D:D

玉格格
20-12-13, 09:50
are they self-compatibles?
rats compatible with rats for eg?

look each animal is compatible with 2 other animals and incompatible with 2 other animals.

not sure leh, they always nvr say whether compatible wif ownself onot. u see if u r compatible wif yr peers of the same age onot. for me, is avg, no extreme incompatibility n no particularly can click.

I suppose they mean the most compatible 2 animals?
my compatible n incompatible ones is very zhun. yrs leh? zhun bo?

玉格格
20-12-13, 09:53
i have think of a solution myself :p
i find my son a wife who is compatible with me and my wife :D

but i have to wait for another 20yrs to implement this solution :D:D:D

but a DIL who is compatible wif u n wifey may not be compatible wif yr son leh.
tsk, tsk, tsk ... create a new problem to solve the existing problem :tsk-tsk:

hopeful
20-12-13, 11:38

is there something wrong with the chart?
the distribution of animals based on compatibility and incompatibility is uneven.

ranking on compatibility
dog is compatible with 3 animals, tiger, rabbit, horse
rat is compatible with 3 animals, oxen,dragon, monkey
goat is compatible with 1 animal, pig
snake is compatible with 1 animal, rooster
the rest (dragon,horse,monkey,oxen,pig, rabbit,rooster,tiger) is compatible with 2 animals

ranking on incompatibility
goat is incompatible with 3 animals, tiger, rooster, dragon
horse is incompatible with 3 animals, rat, monkey, oxen
monkey is incompatible with 3 animals, snake, pig, horse
ox is incompatible with 3 animals, tiger, dragon, goat
rat is incompatible with 3 animals, rabbit, horse, goat
pig is incompatible with 1 animal, snake
tiger is incompatible with 1 animal, oxen
the rest (rabbit, rooster, snake) is incompatible with 2 animals.

玉格格
20-12-13, 11:55
is there something wrong with the chart?
the distribution of animals based on compatibility and incompatibility is uneven.

y muz our compatibility wif other animals be even in the 1st place?
yr index finger is longer den 2 other fingers while little finger is oni longer den 1 finger.

hopeful
20-12-13, 11:57
y muz our compatibility wif other animals be even in the 1st place?
yr index finger is longer den 2 other fingers while little finger is oni longer den 1 finger.
it is just like 5 element, 1 element will help 1 other element and will destroy 1 other element.

CondoWE
20-12-13, 19:23

Oh...then change wife or husband every year hor..:D

玉格格
20-12-13, 21:13
Oh...then change wife or husband every year hor..:D

eh, yr compatibility wif another zodiac is permanent de leh, meaning to say, sorry! yr wifey is not changeable! hahaha :D

ysyap
21-12-13, 09:59
This is a pretty one sided thing. Eg. Pigs are incompatible with monkeys but monkeys are not incompatible with pigs... :rolleyes:

Btw I'm not a rat...

玉格格
21-12-13, 10:41
This is a pretty one sided thing. Eg. Pigs are incompatible with monkeys but monkeys are not incompatible with pigs... :rolleyes:

Btw I'm not a rat...

oh! I din realise tat! for mine is both compatible.
so u r pig/monkey are? :D