PDA

View Full Version : Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14

noblebaby
07-08-09, 22:26
I feel like wanna to cry :scared-3: .... :D :D

Yeah, a lot of memory... and this WFW thread also gathered many crazy ppls... couldn't wait to stay in for the crazy BBQ.... :D

by the way, is other crazy club member reading these updates? hello, hello... where are you guys??? :confused:

Looking at the construction photos taken in Mar09 by noblebaby and the subsequent photos update by me, I have a mixed feeling like watching my own child growing taller each day. :p

burgerking
07-08-09, 22:30
Yoz... dun cry lah... :tongue3:

Yeah, a lot of memory... and this WFW thread also gathered many crazy ppls... couldn't wait to stay in for the crazy BBQ.... :D

by the way, is other crazy club member reading these updates? hello, hello... where are you guys??? :confused:

kEN9170
07-08-09, 22:33
hahahaha....did u notice the trees also grow taller.....

noblebaby
07-08-09, 22:34
where, where?!? which tree??? :D

hahahaha....did u notice the trees also grow taller.....

kEN9170
07-08-09, 22:35
the trees in the playground. :p

where, where?!? which tree??? :D

noblebaby
07-08-09, 22:37
yeah, more leaf now... vry soon, the stack will be taller than the trees...

the trees in the playground. :p

icy
07-08-09, 22:40

yes yes, I am reading.. just seldom post. :ashamed1:

i am hoping that I can move in earlier. :D

burgerking
07-08-09, 22:50
Yeah, yeah. I want to move in earlier also.

yes yes, I am reading.. just seldom post. :ashamed1:

i am hoping that I can move in earlier. :D

Douk
07-08-09, 22:51
Door as in kitchen door and window in yard? Like when u walk in kitchen entrance u reach the hob 1st then the sink , walk further in u hv a window facing u. correct?

that's correct.

noblebaby
07-08-09, 22:52
me too... but also hope they can deliver good output... not just fast... :banghead:

Yeah, yeah. I want to move in earlier also.

noblebaby
07-08-09, 22:53
Douk, which project do you own?

that's correct.

venus
07-08-09, 23:15
that's correct.

ic. mine also side by side but sink 1st then hob.....

oapsg
08-08-09, 09:00
Does anybody know how much is a 3br now??

venus
08-08-09, 09:49
me too... but also hope they can deliver good output... not just fast... :banghead:

Any idea who is building WFW? I mean the main contractor...

noblebaby
08-08-09, 10:16
Developer/Owner: FCL PTE LTD
Architect: DP Architects PTE LTD
Builder: Hytech Builders PTE LTD

Hytech Builders Pte Ltd (2007 SME Growth Excellence Award for Net Profit) – is a builder in Singapore and is a main contractor of civil engineering, building and construction related projects. They are engaged primarily in the building of education facilities such as primary and secondary schools. Their portfolio includes the construction of private condominiums. They are currently working on Yishun Town Secondary School, scheduled for completion in 2009.

Any idea who is building WFW? I mean the main contractor...

noblebaby
08-08-09, 10:17
Not sure... but think you can get a unit at $855k... it is better to visit the showflat to get a better feel...

noblebaby
08-08-09, 10:28
For the question you asked about the project in D16, D17 and D18, it's really depends on your criteria:

which other project ard district 16, 17 & 18?

1. Budget
2. Distance from work place
3. Near to MRT or nature
4. Period to move in
5. School for children

New projects available: Waterfront waves, Waterfront Key, Casa Merah (TOP soon), Optima (sold out), Double Bay, Oasis @ Elias, The Gale, Livia, etc.

kEN9170
08-08-09, 11:43
Think Casa Merah has just TOP.

For the question you asked about the project in D16, D17 and D18, it's really depends on your criteria:

1. Budget
2. Distance from work place
3. Near to MRT or nature
4. Period to move in
5. School for children

New projects available: Waterfront waves, Waterfront Key, Casa Merah (TOP soon), Optima (sold out), Double Bay, Oasis @ Elias, The Gale, Livia, etc.

noblebaby
08-08-09, 11:54
Icic... think the owners have already made money... less than $600 psf during initial launching...

when looking back, price of SG property really increased by alot, even we just gone through the worst economy downturn.... :banghead:

Think Casa Merah has just TOP.

venus
08-08-09, 12:19
Developer/Owner: FCL PTE LTD
Architect: DP Architects PTE LTD
Builder: Hytech Builders PTE LTD

Hytech Builders Pte Ltd (2007 SME Growth Excellence Award for Net Profit) – is a builder in Singapore and is a main contractor of civil engineering, building and construction related projects. They are engaged primarily in the building of education facilities such as primary and secondary schools. Their portfolio includes the construction of private condominiums. They are currently working on Yishun Town Secondary School, scheduled for completion in 2009.

oh very gd. Luckily not china constructions. centrepointhomes very fond of using them. Hmmm...DP Architects also got very impressive portfolio hor?

kEN9170
08-08-09, 12:53
One of their famous feature work is Singapore "Durian" - The Esplanade. :p

http://www.dpa.com.sg

oh very gd. Luckily not china constructions. centrepointhomes very fond of using them. Hmmm...DP Architects also got very impressive portfolio hor?

noblebaby
08-08-09, 13:09
Haha, maybe FEO will use china construction... :D

DP Architects is very good... one of their featured works is RWS - Resort World of Sentosa!

venus
08-08-09, 13:42
Haha, maybe FEO will use china construction... :D

DP Architects is very good... one of their featured works is RWS - Resort World of Sentosa!

keke won't be surprised :p

China construction quite terok... my plc only 4 yrs and things are already falling apart :D

can't wait for the universal studio to be opened ;)

noblebaby
08-08-09, 14:13
This is very misleading... even LTA has already dismissed the developer information (MRT location on Ad) as wild guesses... but today's ST still shows ton of these Ads...

Waterfront Key (FEO) - Reservoir Station
Silversea (FEO) - Marine Parade Station
Meadows @ Pierce (UOL) - Kebun Baru Station, Springleaf Station...

What are these... :beats-me-man: Buyer becareful... ;)
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/403/42666723.jpg

1kcirdenk
08-08-09, 16:33
Yeah, faithfully following all the updates and picking up fengshui and reno tips from all the shifu too :D

Photos updates by Ken really sets the adrelin pumping. Cant wait to meet the crazy club members at our crazy BBQ :cheers4:

kEN9170
08-08-09, 16:53
Hi 1kcirdenk, how are you? Long time never see you here. :)

Yeah, faithfully following all the updates and picking up fengshui and reno tips from all the shifu too :D

Photos updates by Ken really sets the adrelin pumping. Cant wait to meet the crazy club members at our crazy BBQ :cheers4:

driftwave
08-08-09, 20:36
hahaha.....this has gradually become a must come website everyday for me....me now sitting at the airport waiting for my connecting flight, yet I still come in to take a look...wahhaaha....going bonkers soon.....:scared-4:

noblebaby
08-08-09, 20:54
driftwave, which part of the world you are at now???

yeah, "must-visit"-website for me too :p

hahaha.....this has gradually become a must come website everyday for me....me now sitting at the airport waiting for my connecting flight, yet I still come in to take a look...wahhaaha....going bonkers soon.....:scared-4:

kEN9170
08-08-09, 22:46
this is also a "MUST VISIT 24/7" website for me too! :D
hope to see more crazy club members come here to say Hi.

noblebaby
09-08-09, 00:45
Is it really that teruk??? Who is the main contractor???

Met some friends today, heard that the finishings of The Quartz is very teruk... very disapointing... :mad:

Just did a check on the contractor of The Quartz, it is China Construction (South Pacific) Development Co PTE LTD... :banghead:

Hope WFW will be ok...

keke won't be surprised :p

China construction quite terok... my plc only 4 yrs and things are already falling apart :D

can't wait for the universal studio to be opened ;)

venus
09-08-09, 00:55

Met some friends today, heard that the finishings of The Quartz is very teruk... very disapointing... :mad:

Just did a check on the contractor of The Quartz, it is China Construction (South Pacific) Development Co PTE LTD... :banghead:

Hope WFW will be ok...

The same one lor :o One amber also built by them...

noblebaby
09-08-09, 00:57
What about Optima?

The same one lor :o One amber also built by them...

venus
09-08-09, 01:26
What about Optima?

no idea...

kEN9170
09-08-09, 06:08
Cote D'Azur was also built by them. Their workmanship was very bad too.
My friend had a long list of defects for them to rectify.

But Cote D'Azur is a nice project in a good location. I like their swimming pool. Nice nice!

Hope WFW will be ok...

kEN9170
09-08-09, 08:03
Developer has removed "Bedok Reservoir MRT" from Waterfront Key advert today. If you still have a copy of 25th July ST, you can see "Bedok Reservoir MRT" there.

This is very misleading... even LTA has already dismissed the developer information (MRT location on Ad) as wild guesses... but today's ST still shows ton of these Ads...

Waterfront Key (FEO) - Reservoir Station
Silversea (FEO) - Marine Parade Station
Meadows @ Pierce (UOL) - Kebun Baru Station, Springleaf Station...

What are these... :beats-me-man: Buyer becareful... ;)
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/403/42666723.jpg

kEN9170
09-08-09, 12:14
Hi WFW Crazy Club Members,

I have just created our very own WFW forum - www.waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org (http://www.waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org)

Please register and make our Waves there!

noblebaby
09-08-09, 14:12
hi ken, thanks for the afford. I will register later.

Meanwhile, let's us keep this thread active, so to attract more ppl to join our crazy club. :)

for very "personal" issue we can discuss n share in the private forum

I have just created our very own WFW forum - www.waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org (http://www.waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org)

1kcirdenk
09-08-09, 21:07
Hi Ken, I am fine thanks. Working hard now for my dream home, waterfront living....:D :D

Hi 1kcirdenk, how are you? Long time never see you here. :)

kEN9170
09-08-09, 23:45
Thank you 1kcirdenk, burgerking & hippopo for your registration in the WFW Forum. Noblebaby and I are new to this forum. We are exploring ways on how to restrict NON WFW onwers from viewing/posting in our forum. Please give us some time. :)

In the mean time, please continue to keep this thread active.
Hope to see more new members here.

princessmum
09-08-09, 23:48
Hi crazyclub members

Any idea how much do we need to pay agent for selling a condo unit?
I know the recommendation is 1 - 2 %
But I remember reading in the papers, its up to sellers and agent to negotiate. so what's the norm?

kEN9170
09-08-09, 23:56
You can negotiate with the agent on the commission.
For some agents, they will expect 2% from you if they help to secure a deal that is above your asking price or they co-broke with another agent.

Otherwise, 1% is the norm.

You selling your unit?:eek:

Hi crazyclub members

But I remember reading in the papers, its up to sellers and agent to negotiate. so what's the norm?

princessmum
10-08-09, 00:01
Ha
Dun worry, me selling my current place. :D
Will be around to meet u guys at WFW BBQ.

kEN9170
10-08-09, 00:08
Phew! Great to hear that.:D

Ha

Water Lover
10-08-09, 00:30
China Construction is now constructing UWC at tampines as well.
Seems like they are getting lots of project.
Heard that they are fast & cheapest.

Ris Grandeur was by them too but did not hear any problem as yet.

Are they that bad or just that we did not notice other contractors...

Hope that HyTech Builders do a good job...

Livia is by Hyundai... seemed very professional when past by there.
Site office very well done.;)

noblebaby
10-08-09, 00:33
WFW Crazy club and all the new owner, pls join this private forum.

waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org (http://www.waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org/)

burgerking
10-08-09, 00:52
I think the moderator or the forum adminstrator can block the user when non WFW owner register in the forum.

Thank you 1kcirdenk, burgerking & hippopo for your registration in the WFW Forum. Noblebaby and I are new to this forum. We are exploring ways on how to restrict NON WFW onwers from viewing/posting in our forum. Please give us some time. :)

In the mean time, please continue to keep this thread active.
Hope to see more new members here.

burgerking
10-08-09, 00:55
my friend is overseeing the livia project.

noblebaby
10-08-09, 00:56
Only authentic owner of WFW can see the "premium" section in the forum... which we will share goodies and lobang/good deal...

Register users can see more than guest, but both register users and guest can't access to the "premium" section :D

I think the moderator or the forum adminstrator can block the user when non WFW owner register in the forum.

oapsg
10-08-09, 00:56
stack 8 2nd flr going for $898k :scared-5:

noblebaby
10-08-09, 00:58
wow, so expensive... price has been revised up... :scared-4:

stack 8 2nd flr going for $898k :scared-5:

noblebaby
10-08-09, 01:04
you moving to other place...?

Ha

Water Lover
10-08-09, 01:08

Does your friend know anything abt Hytech, are they reliable?;)

noblebaby
10-08-09, 01:18
Singapore based company should has better quality control...

noblebaby
10-08-09, 01:19
so, how's the progress for Livia? when is the T.O.P?

burgerking
10-08-09, 01:23
I can ask him on this tmr.

burgerking
10-08-09, 01:26
dunno leh. Hv to ask him. Will ask when I catch up with him.

burgerking
10-08-09, 11:32
My friend says Hytech is a A2 local company and so should be good. :D

burgerking
10-08-09, 11:35
My friend told me progress for Livia is going fine. :D

kEN9170
10-08-09, 11:46

Great to hear this! Thanks burgerking.
Burger King your favourite fast-food? :D

noblebaby
10-08-09, 12:09
A2 is what level? A1 the best? :D

burgerking
10-08-09, 13:01
Great to hear this! Thanks burgerking.
Burger King your favourite fast-food? :D
Nope. Just that my name initial is b.k and so ppl had been giving me this Nick since army days. :D

burgerking
10-08-09, 13:03
A2 is what level? A1 the best? :D
I asked him this question also but no reply from him leh. When I see him, will poke again. :D

Water Lover
10-08-09, 15:53
Anyone here took IAS. When I bought no need to pay extra.

Interest is 1.25% less prevailing reference interest rate(don't really
know what's this - heard is SIBOR Rate). Quite a headache as
banks make it so difficult to compare. Maybe should consult expert.

No need to pay anything till TOP. Wonder is there any catch.
Package deal bet developer & OCBC during my time.
Can convert plan 3 months b4 TOP.

Anybody any comments, is it a good deal?:cool:

seowhazel
10-08-09, 23:27
:p noblebaby.... paiseh paiseh.. was out of country for awhile so didn't response to your "roll call" Yes yes.... this forum has became my bed time reading!!!!

Ken, thanks for the updates again.... I am just trying to count down and save up :2cents: for wfw everyday....

noblebaby
10-08-09, 23:31
travel or business trip? :p

pls join our new forum for private discussion on WFW.

:p noblebaby.... paiseh paiseh.. was out of country for awhile so didn't response to your "roll call" Yes yes.... this forum has became my bed time reading!!!!

Ken, thanks for the updates again.... I am just trying to count down and save up :2cents: for wfw everyday....

kEN9170
10-08-09, 23:41
No need to pay extra with IAS scheme? That's good.
Did you get your unit before their starbuy promotion? When I got my unit in April this year, buyer has to pay a premium of 2-3% extra for IAS scheme. Think most of us who got our starbuy units likely to opt for NPS.

For IAS, buyer will only start to service the loan when developer has issued Temporary Occupational Permit of the Property. This is why developer will usually charged a premium of 2-3% extra on the purchased price to cover the interest over the period from construction to TOP. Developer also borrow money from bank for construction. :)

If your loan is pegged to sibor, than you are taking their Market-Pegged Rate Package. Any lock-in period?

Market-Pegged Rate Packages (SIBOR or SOR pegged)
The rates are either pegged to market SIBOR (Singapore Interbank Borrowing Offer Rate) or SOR (Swap Offer Rate) depending on the packages offered. Such packages are suitable for people who prefer the transparency of market-pegged rates and do not mind its volatility.

Anyone here took IAS. When I bought no need to pay extra.

Interest is 1.25% less prevailing reference interest rate(don't really
know what's this - heard is SIBOR Rate). Quite a headache as
banks make it so difficult to compare. Maybe should consult expert.

No need to pay anything till TOP. Wonder is there any catch.
Package deal bet developer & OCBC during my time.
Can convert plan 3 months b4 TOP.

Anybody any comments, is it a good deal?:cool:

seowhazel
10-08-09, 23:43
travel or business trip? :p

pls join our new forum for private discussion on WFW.

for holidays with my family to go HK.. wow kao the weather is so HOT:simmering: think this could be mine last few holidays trips cos' must start to save up for wfw renovation hahaha:scared-3:

kEN9170
10-08-09, 23:49
you went there for their summer sales?
I usually go during Nov or early Dec. Nice cool weather & lot of sales too.
I like HK. :D

Will be going again this Dec. This time must take budget airline liow....save $$$ for reno too.

for holidays with my family to go HK.. wow kao the weather is so HOT:simmering: think this could be mine last few holidays trips cos' must start to save up for wfw renovation hahaha:scared-3:

noblebaby
11-08-09, 00:04
ken, u like shopping at HK?

Most of the time i take jetstar, cheap n good also.

How much need to prepare for norm reno n furniture?

you went there for their summer sales?
I usually go during Nov or early Dec. Nice cool weather & lot of sales too.
I like HK. :D

Will be going again this Dec. This time must take budget airline liow....save $$$ for reno too.

kEN9170
11-08-09, 00:10
Will consider jetstar this time.
With kids around, cannot really shop much.
This round, want to go without kids. Just me & wife. Hahaha....

Is 20k enough for simple id cosmetics & furnishing?

ken, u like shopping at HK?

Most of the time i take jetstar, cheap n good also.

How much need to prepare for norm reno n furniture?

driftwave
11-08-09, 09:35
u r rite....I'm just tearing down the upper wall....and no issue with the cooker/hob.

as for the sink, I had neber tot of the water splashing out....for open concept and dry kitchen, that is always the case....like ppl always say ai shui mai mia..wahahaha...still considering lah.....

ok i know what u mean now. there is supposed to be a wall dividing the kitchen and dining and now u want to tear down that wall down to make it open concept correct? Hob at its original position got a backing so no problem. Just in case u want to know why must hv backing....according to fengshui a stove without backing will lead to couple fighting, family having no peace and money problems.

I like this concept and i would probably do the same as well. Just wondering...nothing to do with fengshui lah. With your sink "exposed" water will splash to the dining floor when washing dishes. u thought of that?

kEN9170
11-08-09, 09:44
Hello driftwave, where are you now?
Last heard you are waiting for your connecting flight. :D

u r rite....I'm just tearing down the upper wall....and no issue with the cooker/hob.

as for the sink, I had neber tot of the water splashing out....for open concept and dry kitchen, that is always the case....like ppl always say ai shui mai mia..wahahaha...still considering lah.....

driftwave
11-08-09, 09:49
hahaha....nothing to shout about....i was actually returning from site....in the resort town of Kuantan......ppl go there relax....I go there to work :doh: .....somemore last min trip....1st flight out, almost last flight back....shack....

driftwave
11-08-09, 09:57
wow...u also flipping ah?.... yes....as far as I know its 1%-2%...depending on which company....if desperate for biz...some may go 0.5%....

Hi crazyclub members

driftwave
11-08-09, 09:59
a bunch of HDB in punggol also built by some china construction company as well....the newer ones next to MRT are all local company....formerly mine from Sim Lian..hahaha.....now ppl built condos already...hehehe.....

driftwave
11-08-09, 10:04
yes u can but then how do the moderator verify if its the actual owner of the unit?

driftwave
11-08-09, 10:18
have to really understand what the agent meant by not having pay extra....in fact, everyone don't need to pay extra for the list price...just tat with Progressive payment, u pay lesser....get wat I meant by playing with words? Unless they Agent say same price for IAS and Progressive payment.....so b careful.....one other thing is, if pay by progressive payment, u start paying now and increase little by little over the months....for IAS, its like HDB style....u pay a fixed installment upon key collection.....but then HDB loan is flat rate, where as private loan depends on int rate fluctuation....so usually IAS are meant for investors where the intent is to sell just b4 T.O.P, whatever they pay is just the 5% cash upfront.

the key thing is, u pay now or later, u still have to pay....so its very up to the individual. By paying later means u have $ now to invest and ensure that you are able to gain bk the diff in int later on when ur loan start.:2cents:

No need to pay extra with IAS scheme? That's good.
Did you get your unit before their starbuy promotion? When I got my unit in April this year, buyer has to pay a premium of 2-3% extra for IAS scheme. Think most of us who got our starbuy units likely to opt for NPS.

For IAS, buyer will only start to service the loan when developer has issued Temporary Occupational Permit of the Property. This is why developer will usually charged a premium of 2-3% extra on the purchased price to cover the interest over the period from construction to TOP. Developer also borrow money from bank for construction. :)

If your loan is pegged to sibor, than you are taking their Market-Pegged Rate Package. Any lock-in period?

Market-Pegged Rate Packages (SIBOR or SOR pegged)
The rates are either pegged to market SIBOR (Singapore Interbank Borrowing Offer Rate) or SOR (Swap Offer Rate) depending on the packages offered. Such packages are suitable for people who prefer the transparency of market-pegged rates and do not mind its volatility.

driftwave
11-08-09, 10:23
back in ofc today.....think i be out again the week after....then alternative week will b traveling till end Oct....sianz.....

Hello driftwave, where are you now?
Last heard you are waiting for your connecting flight. :D

venus
11-08-09, 10:24
Haha. I bet the only time u step into kitchen is to get your can of beer rite? ;)

Oh hv u also thot about how to cook when its windy? just a suggestion...mabbe u can consider replacing that wall with glass panel? Sill maintain the "openess", no splashing water, and no trouble cooking when its windy :)

driftwave
11-08-09, 10:28
argh......who says I get beer only.....not forgetting my packet of chips too....:tongue3:

hahaha.....my current home also have such issue.....have to close windows to cook....actually my new place have a fridge beside to block the wind so its not so windy...btw my yard window and hob is not tat near too.....the DB cabinet is opp the hob, so it should block it off too....

Haha. I bet the only time u step into kitchen is to get your can of beer rite? ;)

Oh hv u also thot about how to cook when its windy? just a suggestion...mabbe u can consider replacing that wall with glass panel? Sill maintain the "openess", no splashing water, and no trouble cooking when its windy :)

seowhazel
11-08-09, 10:36
Will consider jetstar this time.
With kids around, cannot really shop much.
This round, want to go without kids. Just me & wife. Hahaha....

Is 20k enough for simple id cosmetics & furnishing?

heloo.. yeah good decision to go during nov-dec cos' the weather is super hot and some days still worry will rain cos' of the typhoon.

cheahsg
11-08-09, 10:41
Just got lawyer letter, installment starting for stack 25 on the 14 August. :spliff:

venus
11-08-09, 12:16
If wind is no issue then u should do it...it'll be nice. Actually my kitchen layout is quite similar, except that the wall is a glass panel. now u know where I got that idea from :p Im gonna ask developer not to install the glass panel as I hv the open concept in mind as well. But there is nothing to shield the wind from my hob. If it becomes a problem I will change it to induction hob. Problem solved! :D

argh......who says I get beer only.....not forgetting my packet of chips too....:tongue3:

hahaha.....my current home also have such issue.....have to close windows to cook....actually my new place have a fridge beside to block the wind so its not so windy...btw my yard window and hob is not tat near too.....the DB cabinet is opp the hob, so it should block it off too....

driftwave
11-08-09, 13:43
if ur layout is same as mine and the fridge is by the side of the hob, u can install a small glass panel between the fridge and the hob....this case, the fridge won't be soiled and there are heat protection against the fridge.

If wind is no issue then u should do it...it'll be nice. Actually my kitchen layout is quite similar, except that the wall is a glass panel. now u know where I got that idea from :p Im gonna ask developer not to install the glass panel as I hv the open concept in mind as well. But there is nothing to shield the wind from my hob. If it becomes a problem I will change it to induction hob. Problem solved! :D

venus
11-08-09, 14:05
oh its similar but not exactly the same. My fridge is next to the sink while yours is next to the hob. Also my hob is closer to the kitchen entrance.

if ur layout is same as mine and the fridge is by the side of the hob, u can install a small glass panel between the fridge and the hob....this case, the fridge won't be soiled and there are heat protection against the fridge.

kEN9170
11-08-09, 20:34
hello noblebaby, where are you today? So quiet.....:sleep:

noblebaby
11-08-09, 22:13
im here... yah... super busy today! :scared-1:

hello noblebaby, where are you today? So quiet.....:sleep:

Cookieclam
11-08-09, 22:19
Just got lawyer letter, installment starting for stack 25 on the 14 August. :spliff:

Me too, for stack 23. Have all the stack started their first installment?

noblebaby
11-08-09, 22:24
when is your first installment?

noblebaby
11-08-09, 23:40
what were you doing there? what is your expertise? :D

hahaha....nothing to shout about....i was actually returning from site....in the resort town of Kuantan......ppl go there relax....I go there to work :doh: .....somemore last min trip....1st flight out, almost last flight back....shack....

noblebaby
11-08-09, 23:42
year end is very cold...

best time is September & October... but already very cold at night...

July and AUgust vey hot and hazy...

i like Macau... the food and the culture, except casino... :D

heloo.. yeah good decision to go during nov-dec cos' the weather is super hot and some days still worry will rain cos' of the typhoon.

noblebaby
11-08-09, 23:43
:scared-1: :scared-1: :scared-1: :scared-1: :scared-1:

noblebaby
11-08-09, 23:45
wow, you house is like heavily renovated, can take some photos to show us? :p

kEN9170
11-08-09, 23:58
Me stack 3. Started my 1st instalment in July09. :)

driftwave
12-08-09, 09:00
went down to WFW showroom yesterday to check on my kitchen wall. Was shown the actual scaled floor plan, actually the so call wall is not a wall but a glass panel overlooking the dinning room. The design concept is some what similar WFK 2 bedder kitchen. There is a top hung shelves above the sink....the agent ask me to write in to double cfm but tat is at least wat was drawn up initially....sigh....more things to consider now....:doh:

btw, a new WFW brochure is in...no more booklet, its in a triple fold binder format showing all the 4 remaining type of units left. Guess what? in the new brochure, the MRT has also been realigned....wahhahaha...passing thru the park instead via the reservoir....but no stations were named in it...

T.O.P officially stated in showroom as 2011. Over 80% sold, left with pool and reservoir facing units.

one other thing is there will be a traffic light realignment, upon the exit from WFW/WFK, there will b a T-junction traffic light to better control the traffic.

WFK sales is doing very well too....they are left with about 2-3 stack unreleased. Other than Reservoir view, majority of the Park and Pool facing are all sold. One of the things that surprise me most is one of the Reservoir facing penthouse was sold to a Indian National at whopping 3M+ !!!! Amazing....seems like we are going to see some rich and famous ppl in the neighbourhood soon...whahahaha.....;)

oh its similar but not exactly the same. My fridge is next to the sink while yours is next to the hob. Also my hob is closer to the kitchen entrance.

driftwave
12-08-09, 09:01
You shall find out in times to come....whahaha....

what were you doing there? what is your expertise? :D

driftwave
12-08-09, 09:06
my house is indeed somewhat renovated...but I'm just sharing info with Venus on layout of WFW and not my current home...hahahaha.....think u been too busy yesterday.....

wow, you house is like heavily renovated, can take some photos to show us? :p

Cookieclam
12-08-09, 09:23
when is your first installment?

Received letter on 03 august. Payment due two weeks later.

Cookieclam
12-08-09, 09:27
went down to WFW showroom yesterday to check on my kitchen wall. Was shown the actual scaled floor plan, actually the so call wall is not a wall but a glass panel overlooking the dinning room. The design concept is some what similar WFK 2 bedder kitchen. There is a top hung shelves above the sink....the agent ask me to write in to double cfm but tat is at least wat was drawn up initially....sigh....more things to consider now....:doh:

btw, a new WFW brochure is in...no more booklet, its in a triple fold binder format showing all the 4 remaining type of units left. Guess what? in the new brochure, the MRT has also been realigned....wahhahaha...passing thru the park instead via the reservoir....but no stations were named in it...

T.O.P officially stated in showroom as 2011. Over 80% sold, left with pool and reservoir facing units.

one other thing is there will be a traffic light realignment, upon the exit from WFW/WFK, there will b a T-junction traffic light to better control the traffic.

WFK sales is doing very well too....they are left with about 2-3 stack unreleased. Other than Reservoir view, majority of the Park and Pool facing are all sold. One of the things that surprise me most is one of the Reservoir facing penthouse was sold to a Indian National at whopping 3M+ !!!! Amazing....seems like we are going to see some rich and famous ppl in the neighbourhood soon...whahahaha.....;)

TOP was stated 2011 in the showroom (hanging advert by the 3 bedroom) but the new brochure still states 2012 Dec(small print behind).

noblebaby
12-08-09, 10:13
Wow, if the 2011 is true, which is initially stated during first launch... Then when can we move in? By end of 2010 or early 2011... Getting excited...
:scared-1:

kEN9170
12-08-09, 10:14
Morning driftwave, thank you for the update.

Did you check out the showflat kitchen? Is the sink & stove directly facing each other?

MRT passing through the park is more logical than passing through the reservoir. It will be more complicated to dig tunnel along the reservoir.
Btw, the soil tesing has completed yesterday. :D

burgerking
12-08-09, 10:18
Do you know whether it is the same plan (glass panel) for the wall of the 2 bedroom type?

driftwave
12-08-09, 10:27
as far as I remember, its slightly off center....not directly facing opp each other....depends on how u view it.....

yes....going "under water" is very costly and subject to risk....LTA was commenting how great they did the circle line tat went thru kallang river....I think for DTL3 this portion, the risk is not worth it....as there are alternative routes that is more cost effective and viable.

Did you check out the showflat kitchen? Is the sink & stove directly facing each other?

MRT passing through the park is more logical than passing through the reservoir. It will be more complicated to dig tunnel along the reservoir.

noblebaby
12-08-09, 10:28
ken, how u know the soil testing completed yesterday?

Hmnnn... Mayb they see the prediction by user on forum, then put into the new booklet... Yes, d station at the park is able to serve more :) residents n school than station at the reservoir.

Still bz today, on the road... But must still check this thread. Addicted :doh:

kEN9170
12-08-09, 10:29
hi burgerking, If you study the floor plan for Type A (2 bedroom) & Type B4 (3 bedroom), you will notice the wall drawing is different. Type A should be the normal concrete wall.

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/6589/wallzjp.jpg

Do you know whether it is the same plan (glass panel) for the wall of the 2 bedroom type?

kEN9170
12-08-09, 10:30
hee hee..my LTA friend told me.

ken, how u know the soil testing completed yesterday?

Hmnnn... Mayb they see the prediction by user on forum, then put into the new booklet... Yes, d station at the park is able to serve more :) residents n school than station at the reservoir.

Still bz today, on the road... But must still check this thread. Addicted :doh:

venus
12-08-09, 10:31
hmm...now u gonna lose more hair :D If u just remove the glass in between it will look kinda weird. If u still insist on open concept and take away everything incldg top cabinets, u sacrifice storage space.

Actually this concept is quite nice too, somewhat similar to what I suggested earlier except glass panel not all the way to ceiling. Kitchen will be brighter and feels a bit more spacious than having a wall.

Just a thought...this waterfront collection main selling point is the reservoir view. But the irony of it is that most unsold units at both WFW and WFK are the reservior facing ones :)

driftwave
12-08-09, 10:34
from the layout in the brochure, only type B4 and type C have the (glass panel)...again this is subject to change....

how they denote it is based on a thin black shaded line vs a white rectangle block on the floor plan....go to the www.waterfrontwaves.com.sg (http://www.waterfrontwaves.com.sg) and u noe wat I'm referring to.

kEN9170
12-08-09, 11:03
Lake facing units command a Premium price. Easily above 1mil.
For my case, to view reservoir, i can just walk across...less than 3 mins. :D

Just a thought...this waterfront collection main selling point is the reservoir view. But the irony of it is that most unsold units at both WFW and WFK are the reservior facing ones :)

noblebaby
12-08-09, 11:14
agreed no point pay extra few hundred K to buy d view unless fully loaded... You will only spend 5 mins to see it every morning when putting on your shoes... When come bak home already dark dark... But good after retirement hee hee

Lake facing units command a Premium price. Easily above 1mil.
For my case, to view reservoir, i can just walk across...less than 3 mins. :D

jitkiat
12-08-09, 11:19
agreed no point pay extra few hundred K to buy d view unless fully loaded... You will only spend 5 mins to see it every morning when putting on your shoes... When come bak home already dark dark... But good after retirement hee hee

Tell this to The Sail's owner with bayview vs those without :p

You have another option, go to HDB block 724 facing reservoir, take a lift up to high floor to enjoy the view.

kEN9170
12-08-09, 11:28
I dont need to tell them. I'm currently enjoying the bayview and drinking my coffee now. Saying hi to the people inside The Sail.
All at no expense...:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

Maybe i should also post some construction progress photos of the Marina Sand resort too. :D :D :D

You have another option, go to HDB block 724 facing reservoir, take a lift up to high floor to enjoy the view.

driftwave
12-08-09, 11:30
yah....going bonkers soon....anyway, had officially wrote in to check on the panel to see if glass all the way or half way.....from the layout does not indicate any top hung but from developer floor plan, there is dotted line (indicate top hung)....so better cfm....

yah WF collection main selling point is the water but then again...so ex on the front row, hard to justify for it....hahaha.....

hmm...now u gonna lose more hair :D If u just remove the glass in between it will look kinda weird. If u still insist on open concept and take away everything incldg top cabinets, u sacrifice storage space.

Actually this concept is quite nice too, somewhat similar to what I suggested earlier except glass panel not all the way to ceiling. Kitchen will be brighter and feels a bit more spacious than having a wall.

noblebaby
12-08-09, 11:34
i already said those who is fully loaded n willing to spend can buy wat ever facing they like!! How come you are so dump? Just walk across the road can see the reservoir why need to go up HDB?! idio-t!

jitkiat
12-08-09, 11:38
i already said those who is fully loaded n willing to spend can buy wat ever facing they like!! How come you are so dump? Just walk across the road can see the reservoir why need to go up HDB?! idio-t!
Like that why people trek or climb mountain?
The view is better on top :tongue3: sunrise, sunset, rainy, misty, winter, summer, spring, autumn

jitkiat
12-08-09, 11:49
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/ns99/DSC01193.jpg

kEN9170
12-08-09, 11:51
To view DBR "magnificent" 5-storey waterfall, maybe can take MRT to view too....no need to go all the way to Jurong Bird Park liow.:p

shespawn
12-08-09, 11:57
To view DBR "magnificent" 5-storey waterfall, maybe can take MRT to view too....no need to go all the way to Jurong Bird Park liow.:p

how to view the DBR "magnificent" 5-storey waterfall from the MRT? it's facing inside not facing the mrt tracks. duh:doh:

kEN9170
12-08-09, 12:07
OIC....so i can only see MSCP......:o :o :o

how to view the DBR "magnificent" 5-storey waterfall from the MRT? it's facing inside not facing the mrt tracks. duh:doh:

venus
12-08-09, 12:55
Haha. What does ur "boss" think? Kitchen is her territory so she should be the one to decide ;) By the way is there a door to the kitchen?rmbr to tell not to install that too if u are sticking to your open concept.

Ya not worth paying a premium for that view. Nowadays they hv those wallpapers that can print any picture u want rite? If really want the view can put a pic of whatever view u want on your wallpaper lor...at a fraction of the cost. :D just kidding...

yah....going bonkers soon....anyway, had officially wrote in to check on the panel to see if glass all the way or half way.....from the layout does not indicate any top hung but from developer floor plan, there is dotted line (indicate top hung)....so better cfm....

yah WF collection main selling point is the water but then again...so ex on the front row, hard to justify for it....hahaha.....

momoliu
12-08-09, 13:19
Me 3, for stack 24 :)

driftwave
12-08-09, 13:33
Lets wait for its their reply b4 deciding....the boss seldom in and does not mind either way cos the kitchen is more for show than using...whahaha.....

for me, I don't need to go till tat extent...cos for the initial few years when I move in, I will have the full reservoir view from masterbed room to balcony....till the 3rd and 4th WF project comes up...then my visibility of the reservoir will be reduced to a arm length wide only...whahaha....but I gain back on the other WF project pool view...:cool:

Haha. What does ur "boss" think? Kitchen is her territory so she should be the one to decide ;) By the way is there a door to the kitchen?rmbr to tell not to install that too if u are sticking to your open concept.

Ya not worth paying a premium for that view. Nowadays they hv those wallpapers that can print any picture u want rite? If really want the view can put a pic of whatever view u want on your wallpaper lor...at a fraction of the cost. :D just kidding...

venus
12-08-09, 14:13
Hee was really just kidding abt the wallpapers lah. Can u imagine...so "or-bit" rite?

Lets wait for its their reply b4 deciding....the boss seldom in and does not mind either way cos the kitchen is more for show than using...whahaha.....

for me, I don't need to go till tat extent...cos for the initial few years when I move in, I will have the full reservoir view from masterbed room to balcony....till the 3rd and 4th WF project comes up...then my visibility of the reservoir will be reduced to a arm length wide only...whahaha....but I gain back on the other WF project pool view...:cool:

kEN9170
12-08-09, 14:36
No need to take a lift up the HDB block, we can just cross the road, sit by the shore and enjoy the expansive view of the reservoir. This is truly a luxury Waterfront Living many may desire, but only few will ever own. :D

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/8264/bedokreservoir.jpg

Water Lover
12-08-09, 14:39

Hi Ken,

Why waste time viewing a HDB Condo waterfall.
Focus back on your reservoir lah...

Even small waterfall in many condos that I have seen broke down
after a while. Much so for such a big "waterfall" -difficult to maintain.

So when time comes whether from MRT or from inside is the same view lah. A MSCP:doh:

noblebaby
12-08-09, 21:21
Did you ask why the official T.O.P is now 2011? early 2011 or end 2011? ;)

seowhazel
12-08-09, 21:46
hi noblebaby... my last trip to wfw, the agent told me the TOP will be end 2011...I think if the building is up, it will take about 1 yr to furnish the interior and then TOP?

Water Lover
12-08-09, 22:04
hi noblebaby... my last trip to wfw, the agent told me the TOP will be end 2011...I think if the building is up, it will take about 1 yr to furnish the interior and then TOP?

Similar to any development even HDB, developer will give one year buffer
in case of unforseen circumstances. So if brochure stated end 2012, most likely if everything go smoothly TOP will be roughly end 2011.

This is to play safe coz if any delay developer has to compensate.
Even if completed, developer may drag TOP if there are still units unsold coz after TOP, unsold units prizes will defintely drop. So whatever the case developer has the upper hand to decide when TOP. :scared-4:

noblebaby
12-08-09, 23:17
think should reach the top before CNY 2010... If 1 year furnishing should be ard end 2010... Then TOP my happen in 1H2011... So end 2011 for official TOP is reasonable...

noblebaby
12-08-09, 23:24
normally should take abt 2 yrs to complete... WFW started piling in Feb 2009 n by right should complete ard Feb/March 2011...

Wow, Arte launched not long ago... Already topping up... Balcony n window glasses reach half way... Showroom closed...

Similar to any development even HDB, developer will give one year buffer
in case of unforseen circumstances. So if brochure stated end 2012, most likely if everything go smoothly TOP will be roughly end 2011.

This is to play safe coz if any delay developer has to compensate.
Even if completed, developer may drag TOP if there are still units unsold coz after TOP, unsold units prizes will defintely drop. So whatever the case developer has the upper hand to decide when TOP. :scared-4:

driftwave
12-08-09, 23:27
tats wat was posted next to the entrance of the WFW showroom "T.O.P 2011", when I asked the FEO agent, he say it will be end 2011.

Did you ask why the official T.O.P is now 2011? early 2011 or end 2011? ;)

noblebaby
12-08-09, 23:31
When u guys revisited the showroom for several time... How u entertain the agent when they approach u at the entrance? I found it quite funny every time i tell them i come look see look see... Haha...

driftwave
12-08-09, 23:35
Correct me if I'm wrong but I remember seeing the Arte started piling even b4 launch started.....if developer is cash rich they can do so....especially its at the fringe of CBD, they should b confident to sell everything very fast.....btw, the launch price was not at sky high if u compare back to how much Centro is going for......

normally should take abt 2 yrs to complete... WFW started piling in Feb 2009 n by right should complete ard Feb/March 2011...

[quote=noblebaby]normally should take abt 2 yrs to complete... WFW started piling in Feb 2009 n by right should complete ard Feb/March 2011...

Wow, Arte launched not long ago... Already topping up... Balcony n window glasses reach half way... Showroom closed...

noblebaby
12-08-09, 23:43
yes, during launch they hav completed several floors... But if you look at it now, its look more than 50% completed... Nevertheless it is a small development... Hihi... Sky @ eleven is slow... Clover by the park is quite fast...

Correct me if I'm wrong but I remember seeing the Arte started piling even b4 launch started.....if developer is cash rich they can do so....especially its at the fringe of CBD, they should b confident to sell everything very fast.....btw, the launch price was not at sky high if u compare back to how much Centro is going for......

[quote=noblebaby]normally should take abt 2 yrs to complete... WFW started piling in Feb 2009 n by right should complete ard Feb/March 2011...

driftwave
12-08-09, 23:43
hahaha....I always get to see my FEO sales agent everytime I go there....I would tell him..."its me again" hahaha....he would jokingly ask me everytime "which unit I'm getting this time round....hahahaha...." for them its actually very easy to differentiate between investors and own stay...the more qns and more time we visit them, its usually own stay....investors for rental purpose, normally they just grab and go w/o asking too much....at the end of the day, they wont b staying there...for rental purpose, usually nobody cares about facing....:scared-4:

When u guys revisited the showroom for several time... How u entertain the agent when they approach u at the entrance? I found it quite funny every time i tell them i come look see look see... Haha...

driftwave
12-08-09, 23:49
Clover launch was quite some time back....I still remember my 2nd junior was still relaxing in his private space....I went there 2nd week after the launch...the attractive thing about clover is the low maintenance fee....$190+ for 3 bedders....yes! tat is correct....but one thing is, do not know if they factor in the sinking funds...else when the MCST take over....bound to double up....everybody sure scream....:doh:

yes, during launch they hav completed several floors... But if you look at it now, its look more than 50% completed... Nevertheless it is a small development... Hihi... Sky @ eleven is slow... Clover by the park is quite fast...

[quote=driftwave]Correct me if I'm wrong but I remember seeing the Arte started piling even b4 launch started.....if developer is cash rich they can do so....especially its at the fringe of CBD, they should b confident to sell everything very fast.....btw, the launch price was not at sky high if u compare back to how much Centro is going for......

kEN9170
13-08-09, 00:16
Is it true that Clover bathrooms does not come with mirror?

[quote=driftwave]Clover launch was quite some time back....I still remember my 2nd junior was still relaxing in his private space....I went there 2nd week after the launch...the attractive thing about clover is the low maintenance fee....$190+ for 3 bedders....yes! tat is correct....but one thing is, do not know if they factor in the sinking funds...else when the MCST take over....bound to double up....everybody sure scream....:doh:

driftwave
13-08-09, 00:42
should have....else I would be commenting that to my wife previously...our complaint is the passage way from the main door into the house...a bit odd....i believe its due to the clover leaves shape buliding tat cause tat issue....

Is it true that Clover bathrooms does not come with mirror?

[quote=driftwave]Clover launch was quite some time back....I still remember my 2nd junior was still relaxing in his private space....I went there 2nd week after the launch...the attractive thing about clover is the low maintenance fee....$190+ for 3 bedders....yes! tat is correct....but one thing is, do not know if they factor in the sinking funds...else when the MCST take over....bound to double up....everybody sure scream....:doh:

noblebaby
13-08-09, 10:49
Feel free to join the following forum, which is created and managed by some of the existing waterfront waves owners.

http://waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org/index.php

See yah!
:p

cheahsg
13-08-09, 11:51
I always call my agent, she will wait for me at the door. Then no one else will approach you.

kEN9170
13-08-09, 12:14
When the agent approached me, I told them I bot already. They will let me roam freely...:D

I always call my agent, she will wait for me at the door. Then no one else will approach you.

driftwave
13-08-09, 21:24
something wrong with the Internet today as well? So quiet today? :confused:

noblebaby
13-08-09, 21:27
i'm not sure this forum is slow... or my internet connection is slow... damn slow.... :banghead:

something wrong with the Internet today as well? So quiet today? :confused:

kEN9170
13-08-09, 21:46
heard something from radio this am that the typhoon has disrupted the network cable under the sea-bed. This has affected our internet connection.

i'm not sure this forum is slow... or my internet connection is slow... damn slow.... :banghead:

noblebaby
13-08-09, 21:52
Yes, Typhoon Morakot damaged the undersea submarine cable... :eek:

heard something from radio this am that the typhoon has disrupted the network cable under the sea-bed. This has affected our internet connection.

driftwave
13-08-09, 23:45
yes...but so far so good for this forum....I noe face book does not perform tat well....

Yes, Typhoon Morakot damaged the undersea submarine cable... :eek:

kEN9170
14-08-09, 00:05
the waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org got Internal Server Error...so unstable...:doh:

yes...but so far so good for this forum....I noe face book does not perform tat well....

noblebaby
14-08-09, 00:08
yeah... second time this week... sienz... :banghead:

the waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org got Internal Server Error...so unstable...:doh:

driftwave
14-08-09, 00:12
tats strange.......i'm able to access it w/o issue....am connected now as well....

driftwave
14-08-09, 00:15
hahaha...immediately after posted this, I got kick out....hahaha....

tats strange.......i'm able to access it w/o issue....am connected now as well....

noblebaby
14-08-09, 00:16
are you sure?

you using starhub or singtel? even connection to this forum is slow...

kEN9170
14-08-09, 00:18
I'm using Starhub Service Provider. Connection to this Forum is OK!

are you sure?

noblebaby
14-08-09, 09:58
waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org (http://waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org/) was severely hit by typhoon lastnight... the site is closed for maintenance at the moment...

Site will be back online by 9:30pm tonight :)

kEN9170
14-08-09, 10:15
:scared-4: :scared-3: :eek: :scared-2:

waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org (http://waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org/) was severely hit by typhoon lastnight... the site is closed for maintenance at the moment...

burgerking
14-08-09, 11:53
I had problem logging in to this forum. Keep re-directing me back to main page and I had to key in my ID and password several times. :banghead:

I'm using Starhub Service Provider. Connection to this Forum is OK!

burgerking
14-08-09, 11:55
No wonder when I logged in this last night, the page looks funny. And this morning, the page says there is no forum on the board. :scared-4:

noblebaby
14-08-09, 12:41
The site is back online! :)

waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org (http://waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org/)

:D

kEN9170
14-08-09, 15:51
Great! Construction Progress photos as of 14-Aug-2009 on the way. :D

The site is back online! :)

waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org (http://waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org/)

kEN9170
14-08-09, 16:15
More photos will be posted in http://www.waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org/ this evening....:D

Calling all WFW owners to join the above forum, which is created and managed by some of the existing waterfront waves owners.

Non WFW owners are welcome too.:)

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/3895/wfw2.jpg

tanumy
14-08-09, 16:18
This project not worth to buy at all. Better buy DBR at simei. Great upside.

noblebaby
14-08-09, 16:23
Ken, BIG thanks for the efford again!

More photos will be posted in http://www.waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org/ (http://www.waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org/) this evening....:D

Calling all WFW owners to join the above forum, which is created and managed by some of the existing waterfront waves owners.

Non WFW owners are welcome too.:)

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/3895/wfw2.jpg

jitkiat
14-08-09, 16:25

I would be surprised if WFW owners don't tear you into pieces :scared-3:

noblebaby
14-08-09, 16:26
haha, won't la. we only like jitkiat! :p

I would be surprised if WFW owners don't tear you into pieces :scared-3:

kEN9170
14-08-09, 16:39
Agreed. Better to buy HDB condo with MSCP. More upside..coz need to drive up the MSCP every day.:doh:

Douk
14-08-09, 17:18

care to elaborate ?

shespawn
14-08-09, 17:52

wah, you like the marketing agent or the spokesman for DBR. always only see you post one sentence abt DBR each time.

noblebaby
14-08-09, 23:41
Join us today!

http://www.waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org/ (http://www.waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org/)

Water Lover
14-08-09, 23:57

I admired your guards. Telling WFW owners to buy DBR.
Give jitkiat face. Let u off this time.

I know u feel bored at DBR forum.
I suggest u take some pictures eg. MRT, changi exhibition hall, add in a
artificial waterfall to get your DBR forumer excited.

But pls don't post here as i like to see natural scenery..cheers!!:cool:

kEN9170
15-08-09, 00:05
This tanumy also posted the same one liner statement in The Tropical thread. So funny, this person dont even own a unit in DBR!!:doh:

I admired your guards. Telling WFW owners to buy DBR.
Give jitkiat face. Let u off this time.

I know u feel bored at DBR forum.
I suggest u take some pictures eg. MRT, changi exhibition hall, add in a
artificial waterfall to get your DBR forumer excited.

But pls don't post here as i like to see natural scenery..cheers!!:cool:

kEN9170
15-08-09, 00:10
Cheahsg, Water Lover & Cyl,
Join us at our own waterfrontwaves forum.:)

Join us today!

http://www.waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org/ (http://www.waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org/)

noblebaby
15-08-09, 00:35
and also Momoliu and Rozis

any new Waterfront owner who are reading this? Feel free to join us :)

icy
15-08-09, 00:39
This tanumy also posted the same one liner statement in The Tropical thread. So funny, this person dont even own a unit in DBR!!:doh:

I think this person did have a unit. (check all posts posted by this tanumy ). Really a spokeperson or agent, a few posts on other threads, promoting on DBR. :eek:

driftwave
15-08-09, 00:53
in ofc, i use SH, at home on ST....both ok to the forum....but do encounter a bit intermittent issue....

are you sure?

noblebaby
15-08-09, 01:17
wah, so late... go make some noise at our new forum, haha... :D

in ofc, i use SH, at home on ST....both ok to the forum....but do encounter a bit intermittent issue....

sleek
15-08-09, 11:25
I think this person did have a unit. (check all posts posted by this tanumy ). Really a spokeperson or agent, a few posts on other threads, promoting on DBR. :eek:

Probably an agent, who also bought a unit to flip. So agressively promoting DBR, cos if no sell-out, how to flip for good price? :rolleyes:

momoliu
15-08-09, 15:19
Thanks a million for the great effort! I've just joined this exclusive forum :)

and also Momoliu and Rozis

any new Waterfront owner who are reading this? Feel free to join us :)

noblebaby
15-08-09, 17:16
Pls visit us more often :)

Thanks a million for the great effort! I've just joined this exclusive forum :)

noblebaby
15-08-09, 17:18
In the future, research report on stock and property market will be posted in the following forum:

:)

tanumy
15-08-09, 18:18
ALL NEW PROJECT IN EAST COMPARE THE PRICE AND YOU SHALL BE HAPPY TO SEE THAT DBR OFFER BEST RATE AND GREAT UPSIDE POTENTIAL.

kEN9170
15-08-09, 18:36
Now i know why u keep promoting DBR. You can only afford MSCP project. The rest are too expensive for you. :doh:

ALL NEW PROJECT IN EAST COMPARE THE PRICE AND YOU SHALL BE HAPPY TO SEE THAT DBR OFFER BEST RATE AND GREAT UPSIDE POTENTIAL.

Water Lover
15-08-09, 19:25

But compared with Optima, pls stand one side. Compared to Livia hide inside. Compare to WFW don't know where to hide. Common rubbish
chute & MSCP how to fight. Everyday tahunt the noisy MRT ride.:tsk-tsk:

kEN9170
15-08-09, 22:06
More photos in http://www.waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/147/brp1.jpg

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/1715/brp18.jpg

noblebaby
15-08-09, 23:07
wow... professional photographer! :D

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/147/brp1.jpg

kEN9170
15-08-09, 23:20
I'm not a professional photographer...these photos were taken with a normal digital camera.:ashamed1:

wow... professional photographer! :D

Water Lover
15-08-09, 23:40
Not only the showroom is deceiving, the agents are not entirely honest with layout queries and availability of units.. They also do not disclose certain facts. How many of the buyers here or those who had visited th.e showflat was being told that the rubbish chute is at the lift lobby? multi storey carpark plus common rubbish chute...just like a "glamourised" hdb.

Found the above quote posted in DBR forum. Is it true? This must be the latest design. No wonder tanumy said got upside potential. Compare with the HDB nearby this would be the most expensive one I guess.:D

noblebaby
16-08-09, 00:25
Livia also has the "biological" rubbish chute at the life lobby... :beats-me-man:

Not only the showroom is deceiving, the agents are not entirely honest with layout queries and availability of units.. They also do not disclose certain facts. How many of the buyers here or those who had visited th.e showflat was being told that the rubbish chute is at the lift lobby? multi storey carpark plus common rubbish chute...just like a "glamourised" hdb.

Found the above quote posted in DBR forum. Is it true? This must be the latest design. No wonder tanumy said got upside potential. Compare with the HDB nearby this would be the most expensive one I guess.:D

Water Lover
16-08-09, 01:15
Livia also has the "biological" rubbish chute at the life lobby... :beats-me-man:

Is it so? Buyers are paying double HDB prices if not more. I think developer save quite a bit. Plus if MSCP save even more. Some jokers can still say good rate after being conned:doh:

noblebaby
16-08-09, 15:59
I never been to this area before... even before and after I purchased my unit... :D must go there walk walk one day... :D

burgerking
16-08-09, 16:08
Huh? U mean you never been to bedok reservoir or never go walk walk there before? What attracted you to buy than? :doh:

I never been to this area before... even before and after I purchased my unit... :D must go there walk walk one day... :D

noblebaby
16-08-09, 16:57
yeah, the first time i travelled to bedok reservoir was the day i purchased my unit... Haha... Before that me n partner visited many FH projects... when we visited WFW showflat with no intention to buy at all... End up walking out the showflat with the S&P... Haha... Even its a LH n not near MRT... But our instinct told us this is the one... So just buy!

I still remember DJI closed triple digit down the day before... And since then, market started to recover as well as property market... So im quite happy... Haha... The most excited is i hav many crazy neighbors! So nice, where to find?

Huh? U mean you never been to bedok reservoir or never go walk walk there before? What attracted you to buy than? :doh:

noblebaby
16-08-09, 18:37
you are active in the new forum... nice! :cheers1:

jitkiat
16-08-09, 18:57

Hah hah big surprise of all time. Even I stay in Simei oso been there many times. Yet you bought a unit but never even walk there :beats-me-man: . You can enter Temasek Poly from the other side of the lake & makan at the canteen like a student.

jitkiat
16-08-09, 19:06
I'm not a professional photographer...these photos were taken with a normal digital camera.:ashamed1:

That's why you can be pro already. The challenging part of taking reservoir is finding foreground subjects like the man with bicycle in the 1st photo & boats in the 2nd photo. The first photo has some backlighting condition... did u set exposure compensation or the camera is smart to figure out?

driftwave
16-08-09, 19:24
Bro, I'm surprised too...whahaha.....I spent 20yrs of my growing up years in Bedok....;)

I tink one day Ken & I will setup an orientation especially for u...hahahaha

yeah, the first time i travelled to bedok reservoir was the day i purchased my unit... Haha... Before that me n partner visited many FH projects... when we visited WFW showflat with no intention to buy at all... End up walking out the showflat with the S&P... Haha... Even its a LH n not near MRT... But our instinct told us this is the one... So just buy!

I still remember DJI closed triple digit down the day before... And since then, market started to recover as well as property market... So im quite happy... Haha... The most excited is i hav many crazy neighbors! So nice, where to find?

noblebaby
16-08-09, 20:05
haha, actually i walked there after purchased, but not like some of you, spent time there for more than 20 yrs. :D

the feeling is vry good when i first saw the place. even some of the FH did not giv me good feel...

Bro, I'm surprised too...whahaha.....I spent 20yrs of my growing up years in Bedok....;)

I tink one day Ken & I will setup an orientation especially for u...hahahaha

kEN9170
16-08-09, 20:14
No setting at all. Just snap it!:ashamed1:

That's why you can be pro already. The challenging part of taking reservoir is finding foreground subjects like the man with bicycle in the 1st photo & boats in the 2nd photo. The first photo has some backlighting condition... did u set exposure compensation or the camera is smart to figure out?

tanumy
16-08-09, 20:40
no mrt still want to buy. why never buy project near mrt. better.....:)

noblebaby
16-08-09, 20:51
now we also didn't take MRT, want MRT for what?!!? :banghead:

burgerking
16-08-09, 20:54
You mean you only buy if there is mrt? Why there are other places do not have mrt but still upside is high huh? Why those staying in the HDB nearby stay there when there is no mrt?

jitkiat
16-08-09, 20:57
Sunset at Bedok Reservoir found in flickr. He has the patience to take 6 shots with different exposures with tripod and don't know how, merge it in photoshop .. guess I would rather just snap like Ken. Enjoy the photo anyway :D

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2208/2086855220_4992b63b11.jpg

noblebaby
16-08-09, 21:27
This is called HDR - high dynamic range photograhy... Vry easy... 6 diff shot using bracketing... For this light condition, 6 shots may take abt 1 min... Then using HDR software to do post processing...

Sunset at Bedok Reservoir found in flickr. He has the patience to take 6 shots with different exposures with tripod and don't know how, merge it in photoshop .. guess I would rather just snap like Ken. Enjoy the photo anyway :D

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2208/2086855220_4992b63b11.jpg

burgerking
16-08-09, 21:30
Wah! you sound very professional leh... I am interested in photography also. need to learn from you.

[quote=noblebaby]This is called HDR - high dynamic range photograhy... Vry easy... 6 diff shot using bracketing... For this light condition, 6 shots may take abt 1 min... Then using HDR software to do post processing...

noblebaby
16-08-09, 21:33
another surprise for you today, kaka... sure, next time WFW photo kaki club... :)

Wah! you sound very professional leh... I am interested in photography also. need to learn from you.

[quote=noblebaby]This is called HDR - high dynamic range photograhy... Vry easy... 6 diff shot using bracketing... For this light condition, 6 shots may take abt 1 min... Then using HDR software to do post processing...

kEN9170
16-08-09, 21:39
sounds very chim to me.
noblebaby shifu, please accept as your "tu di".:p

Thanks Mr Jitkiat for the nice photo. :)

noblebaby
16-08-09, 21:46
paiseh paiseh... will setup photokaki club at WFW...

mr jiakiat, think you also buy a unit at WFW.... since you always like to visit the reservoir.. we will accept u as our crazy club member, and forget abt your past... :D :D :D

sounds very chim to me.

[quote=burgerking]Wah! you sound very professional leh... I am interested in photography also. need to learn from you.

jitkiat
16-08-09, 21:59
paiseh paiseh... will setup photokaki club at WFW...

mr jiakiat, think you also buy a unit at WFW.... since you always like to visit the reservoir.. we will accept u as our crazy club member, and forget abt your past... :D :D :D

[quote=kEN9170]sounds very chim to me.

This is the original site, he has many amazing Singapore photos under the Singapore set

http://www.flickr.com/photos/danielcheong/2086855220/

Ya hoh, the title is HDR ... initially I thought HD is high definition ... digital photography advancing too fast liao .. if Ansel Adams is still alive .. I don't know what he will say :banghead:

noblebaby
16-08-09, 22:11
sure advance la... look at the number of ETF listed on SGX, dont know which one to buy also...

next time, no body wan to stay near MRT also. coz near MRT not exclusive anymore... :spliff:

[quote=noblebaby]paiseh paiseh... will setup photokaki club at WFW...

This is the original site, he has many amazing Singapore photos under the Singapore set

http://www.flickr.com/photos/danielcheong/2086855220/

Ya hoh, the title is HDR ... initially I thought HD is high definition ... digital photography advancing too fast liao .. if Ansel Adams is still alive .. I don't know what he will say :banghead:

Water Lover
16-08-09, 22:18

On the hindsight, I would like to thank you that I am now more convinced that I have made the right choice of choosing a unit beside Bedok Reservoir. Residents here are more sentimental and know how to enjoy the beauty of resort living. No comments from you after seeing so many beautiful pictures except MRT...sigh....

I can't imagine living next to a bunch of guys who has only MRT on his forehead without a smile until he realised his upside. After that...what next .. maybe a resident of BVR:doh:

shespawn
17-08-09, 10:04
But compared with Optima, pls stand one side. Compared to Livia hide inside. Compare to WFW don't know where to hide. Common rubbish
chute & MSCP how to fight. Everyday tahunt the noisy MRT ride.:tsk-tsk:

Would you explain why DBR compare to Livia, must hide inside? I can't help but wonder why is it so bad abt MSCP? just because most hdb has MSCP, does it mean that the status is different? also, there is a rubbish chute in every DBR flat. What's the big deal about common rubbish chute? My sis has her own rubbish chute (sunhaven), she always have to bang it to make sure that the roaches doesn't come out. Don't slam other developments, each has it's own merits.

kEN9170
17-08-09, 10:23
Dear shespawn, please check out who is the one keep promoting DBR in every threads and slam on other developments.

Would you explain why DBR compare to Livia, must hide inside? I can't help but wonder why is it so bad abt MSCP? just because most hdb has MSCP, does it mean that the status is different? also, there is a rubbish chute in every DBR flat. What's the big deal about common rubbish chute? My sis has her own rubbish chute (sunhaven), she always have to bang it to make sure that the roaches doesn't come out. Don't slam other developments, each has it's own merits.

jitkiat
17-08-09, 10:30
I think he is in response to tanumy's post. Rubbish chute is more of personal preference (I prefer it outside). MSCP I don't think UOL purposely want to save cost or make drivers' life difficult. Obviously, it is better to filter off MRT noise & block the 刹气 using that MSCP, it is a trade off. Anyway, DBR and WFW/WFK only 5 minutes apart, DBR owners can go to Bedok Reservoir easily and WFW owners can send their kids for tuition/music lesson in Eastpoint so let's stop negative comments about each other :cheers1:

shespawn
17-08-09, 10:33
Dear shespawn, please check out who is the one keep promoting DBR in every threads and slam on other developments.

well, just that i chanced upon this, and knowing that this tanumy, is just another immature contributor, so I thought why even bother about his comments. Im sure nobody will consider the rubbish chute as one of the factor in selecting your own home.

cheahsg
17-08-09, 11:25

Yes yes... been busy lately...

cheahsg
17-08-09, 11:28

Hmm... too late. Already bought WaterFront.

tanumy
17-08-09, 13:20
SHEPAWN: Look at DBR they got jungle poo, 5 storey waterfall, library, piano room etc. Not much condo got such extra facilites. Great location with high rental yield n investment potential.... go uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

well, just that i chanced upon this, and knowing that this tanumy, is just another immature contributor, so I thought why even bother about his comments. Im sure nobody will consider the rubbish chute as one of the factor in selecting your own home.

shespawn
17-08-09, 13:43
SHEPAWN: Look at DBR they got jungle poo, 5 storey waterfall, library, piano room etc. Not much condo got such extra facilites. Great location with high rental yield n investment potential.... go uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

which property company you from? i buy from you lah.

noblebaby
17-08-09, 14:08
Breaking News: WFW 80% sold by end of July 09.

SG private property sales hit record high in July 09, up 51% from June, total 2767 units sold :eek:

EBD
17-08-09, 14:10

What is a jungle poo? Is that what elephant leave behind :)

You obviously never lived in a condo before. I understand your excitement but you will soon understand that living in a mass market , suburb condo.....

piano room is a gimmick - sounds classy, but really cheap for the developer to do. 1 Piano for 646 units..... good luck Liberace.

Library will never get updated. Will have very limited books to start with, how often do you think it will be expanded with new tomes?

Great location.... It's Simei, not Scotts.
Look at similar condo next to other university's here & look at rental you will likely collect. You do know lecturers not paid very much right?

646 unit pool will be yellow at the weekend. work it out.

to other DBR residents, don't take this to heart, just tired of this guy slamming everyone elses condo and looking at DBR through rose tinted glasses.

It is what it is, a HDB upgrader condo. Nothing more, nothing less...... & not really different from others in the vicinity.

tanumy
17-08-09, 15:45
EDB:

But you know the price is just too gd. Very reasonable compared to other condo and DBR offer great facilities. :)

noblebaby
17-08-09, 15:48
rich people dont need facilities... they only want good location! idio-t!

EDB:

But you know the price is just too gd. Very reasonable compared to other condo and DBR offer great facilities. :)

sunny
17-08-09, 15:50
:)
EDB:

:) i do agree that the price is good. dbr will be a good place to rent out. but for own stay, i think wfw will be better.

kEN9170
17-08-09, 16:20
Can moderator please remove this Idio-t post!!:simmering: :simmering: :simmering:

The Most Anticipated Condominium in the East - Luxury Condominium that truly represents the ultimate lifestyle of luxury.

Unusual Landscape
• Large Site Area 346,000sqft – 4 ½ football field
• Extensive Landscape & Water Area (Occupy 220,000sqft of land area – 2/3 of site area almost 3 football fields)
• 4 Swimming pools – 50m lap pool, lagoon pool, jungle pool & children’s pool
• 5 Storey high Waterfall (above clubhouse)
• Elevated Jacuzzi
• One-Tree Island
• Green Wall / Canopy at main entrance drop off & above clubhouse
• Sports Deck (on roof top of carparks)

Large Clubhouse with Special Facilities
• Indoor area of clubhouse & gym
• Library (for 50 persons)
• Band room (fully accessorized)
• Piano room

Easily Accessible
• 2min walk to Simei MRT
• Short drive to ECP/PIE/TPE/KPE
• 3MRT Stops to Changi Airport
• Near Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal

Near Amenities
• 2min walk to East Point Mall
• 5 Shopping Malls Nearby (3 Existing & 2 under Construction)
• Primary / Secondary Schools/ JC/Poly nearby
• Changi General Hospital – 1km away, near but not next door

Up & Coming Business & Academic Hub at Changi Business Park
• Singapore Expo
• Currently offices for high-tec firms
• Many banks will move there from 2010
• 2 new integrated retail / hotel / business park to be built next to Singapore Expo
• 4th University will be opening next to Singapore Expo in 2013

Buy now for Investment

icy
17-08-09, 16:23
Can moderator please remove this Idio-t post!!:simmering: :simmering: :simmering: :doh: Click on the triangle icon and report spam?

alamak
17-08-09, 16:34
The Most Anticipated Condominium in the East - Luxury Condominium that truly represents the ultimate lifestyle of luxury.

Unusual Landscape
• Large Site Area 346,000sqft – 4 ½ football field
• Extensive Landscape & Water Area (Occupy 220,000sqft of land area – 2/3 of site area almost 3 football fields)
• 4 Swimming pools – 50m lap pool, lagoon pool, jungle pool & children’s pool
• 5 Storey high Waterfall (above clubhouse)
• Elevated Jacuzzi
• One-Tree Island
• Green Wall / Canopy at main entrance drop off & above clubhouse
• Sports Deck (on roof top of carparks)

Large Clubhouse with Special Facilities
• Indoor area of clubhouse & gym
• Library (for 50 persons)
• Band room (fully accessorized)
• Piano room

Easily Accessible
• 2min walk to Simei MRT
• Short drive to ECP/PIE/TPE/KPE
• 3MRT Stops to Changi Airport
• Near Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal

Near Amenities
• 2min walk to East Point Mall
• 5 Shopping Malls Nearby (3 Existing & 2 under Construction)
• Primary / Secondary Schools/ JC/Poly nearby
• Changi General Hospital – 1km away, near but not next door

Up & Coming Business & Academic Hub at Changi Business Park
• Singapore Expo
• Currently offices for high-tec firms
• Many banks will move there from 2010
• 2 new integrated retail / hotel / business park to be built next to Singapore Expo
• 4th University will be opening next to Singapore Expo in 2013

Buy now for Investment

Sorry, I dont have any vested interest in WFW nor DBR. But just mho only. Don't be too happy with all that facilities. Not that big or spacious feeling with so units and facilities built-up when it is fully completed .. you can actually feel a bit cluttered. The kitchen finishing a big let down compared to other suburb condo. That will tell you the kind of quality expected. UOL/Kheng Leong not so generous for mass market.

EBD
17-08-09, 17:12
EDB:

Really what is price psf? 650 psf? you know you could have bought 999yr aspen heights in the 900's psf in Apr. Which is cheap?

Facilities are standard, dont want to break your heart, but there you go.

tanumy
17-08-09, 18:12
EDB:

whatever the case still DBR is relatively cheap..........:tsk-tsk:

Really what is price psf? 650 psf? you know you could have bought 999yr aspen heights in the 900's psf in Apr. Which is cheap?

Facilities are standard, dont want to break your heart, but there you go.

EBD
17-08-09, 19:34
EDB:

whatever the case still DBR is relatively cheap..........:tsk-tsk:

You wouldn't know value if it came up and slapped you in the face.
Whilst you have been shouting DBR the real guru's on this board have been quitely picking up FH D9 & D10 from distressed and panicky buyers on the cheap.

Anyhow, in a few years time you will find your 99yr, nowhere location, mass produced & anything but exclusive condo has become relatively even cheaper.

Enjoy the depreciation to come! :D

Property_Owner
17-08-09, 19:45
Whilst you have been shouting DBR the real guru's on this board have been quitely picking up FH D9 & D10 from distressed and panicky buyers on the cheap.

Who are you talking about?:D :D :D

EBD
17-08-09, 19:52
Who are you talking about?:D :D :D

he he he :D :D :D

noblebaby
18-08-09, 10:15
Good Morning to all the WFW owner! :)

kEN9170
18-08-09, 11:32
Good morning to all WFW owners too.
Calling all owners to join our new forum. :)

Good Morning to all the WFW owner! :)

tanumy
18-08-09, 12:43
EDB: better buy DBR.......... hahahahahahahahhaahahahhaha

he he he :D :D :D

cheahsg
18-08-09, 13:00

If I got money sure buy... but sadly dun have.

You must have bought DBR??...

EBD
18-08-09, 20:02

Sorry, Simei is not for me. D9 is only place for me. D11 is already considered ulu.
But I can see why DBR might appeal to someone of your stature. :)

Water Lover
18-08-09, 20:28

Hi Tanumy,

Are u ok? Maybe I can help. How about a coffee at starbuy at eastpoint near your dream DBR. I can give you a listening year. Pour out whatever you have. ;):) :o :p

tanumy
18-08-09, 20:31
water lover: are u gay............... o no.............

Hi Tanumy,

Are u ok? Maybe I can help. How about a coffee at starbuy at eastpoint near your dream DBR. I can give you a listening year. Pour out whatever you have. ;):) :o :p

noblebaby
18-08-09, 20:54
Singapore Property - Monthly Performance

18th August 2009

On Course to Exceed 2007 - CIMB

http://waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org/styles/soul_city/imageset/icon_topic_attach.gif 08_18_09_Singapore_Property_CIMB.pdf (http://waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org/)(205.89 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Watch Out For The Ghost - DBSV

http://waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org/styles/soul_city/imageset/icon_topic_attach.gif 08_18_09_Singapore_Property_DBSV.pdf (http://waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org/) (98.81 KiB) Not downloaded yet

New Record for Monthly Sales Volume - UOBKH

http://waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org/styles/soul_city/imageset/icon_topic_attach.gif 08_18_09_Singapore_Property_UOBKH.pdf (http://waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org/) (91.18 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Water Lover
18-08-09, 21:42

I went through a psychology course b4. Based on my observation,
you definitely need some help. Not that you are out of your mind
but maybe just personality disorder or something else. Since u are not comfortable, I shall leave you alone. As long as it doesn't become worst
DBR resident should be quite save. Cheers!:p

noblebaby
18-08-09, 21:51
Jiakiat, pls control your friend, dont let this thing bark every where... she must be forgotten to take medicine.... :doh:

driftwave
18-08-09, 22:15
pls lah.....those who wanted to buy DBR wud hv done so long ago lah...watever left overs r easily more than $1M....or r having extremely bad facing....so pls do ur homework b4 coming here to advertise....think u sell till become bonkers already.....biz so bad for u meh? must hard sell to tat extent....grow up!

jitkiat
18-08-09, 23:12
Jiakiat, pls control your friend, dont let this thing bark every where... she must be forgotten to take medicine.... :doh:

Tanumy has become condo zombie ...

noblebaby
19-08-09, 09:05
Morning to all WFW, WFK and DBR owners! :p

jitkiat
19-08-09, 10:12
Bonjour.

HDB COV is up. A 4-room flat in Depot Road sold for 70k COV @ 560k. Capitaland enbloced Gillman Height at the cost of 350psf ... guess how much they will sell (Depot Road) the new Gillman Height?

kEN9170
19-08-09, 10:29
wah...4-room so expensive. :scared-4:
two of my neighbours just sold their 5-room at $555k & $600k only.

Bonjour.

HDB COV is up. A 4-room flat in Depot Road sold for 70k COV @ 560k. Capitaland enbloced Gillman Height at the cost of 350psf ... guess how much they will sell (Depot Road) the new Gillman Height?

noblebaby
19-08-09, 10:48
Ken is time to sell yours at $650k. then use the $$$ buy another condo. :p

wah...4-room so expensive. :scared-4:
two of my neighbours just sold their 5-room at $555k & $600k only.

jitkiat
19-08-09, 10:53
Ken is time to sell yours at $650k. then use the $$$ buy another condo. :p

Which area is that? Toa Payoh?

kEN9170
19-08-09, 10:54
Bedok North. My current valuation is $580k.

jitkiat
19-08-09, 11:08

Got seaview is it, how come valuation is so high?

noblebaby
19-08-09, 11:28
yeah, including the COV $70k, should touch $650k... $70k premium for the seaview! :cheers1:

noblebaby
19-08-09, 11:30
Toa Payoh, Bishan, AMK... no $600k, no talk. Including COV, think can touch $650-680k as like in 2007