PDA

View Full Version : Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

kEN9170
13-05-09, 10:05
Thanks for the warm welcome.

I bot stack 19. Now comparing the various loan pkgs...got so many kind around ...SIBOR, Board rate, variable rate, fixed rate.....

did u opt for a dry kitchen?
I have opted one for my unit. :D

noblebaby
13-05-09, 11:46
The Crazy Club is getting larger...!!! :D :D :D

1kcirdenk - 16
Cheahsg - 25
Cyl - 3
Forte - 19
Hippopo - 26
Icy - 20
Ken - 3
Lyrix - 26
Noblebaby - 25
Pang - 23
Sunny - 19
Water Lover - 21

cheahsg
13-05-09, 14:02

Good on you...

Our stack 25 cannot have dry kitchen :(

kEN9170
13-05-09, 14:32
Good on you...

Will be better if developer can throw in for free...:)
For my stack, a dry kitchen will make the kitchen brighter.

forte
13-05-09, 14:33

yes i did. I think it will make the living hall looks bigger....

pang
14-05-09, 07:01
Will be better if developer can throw in for free...:)
For my stack, a dry kitchen will make the kitchen brighter.

yap agreed. me too opt for wet/dry kitchen.

noblebaby
15-05-09, 08:29
Good on you...

me too... :mad:

WF Constructor
15-05-09, 12:25
Construction is going well...

Here's Starbuy list as for yesterday night:

Stack 03 - 0 Unit
Stack 04 - 0 Unit
Stack 11 - #04 -#06 released
Stack 12 - #04 -#06 released
Stack 16 - 7 Units
Stack 19 - 5 Units
Stack 20 - 11 Units
Stack 21 - 0 Unit
Stack 22 - 0 Unit
Stack 23 - 4 units
Stack 24 - 8 units
Stack 25 - 5 units
Stack 26 - 1 unit
Stack 27 - 1 unit
Stack 28 - 6 units
Stack 29 - 2 units

moshimoshi
15-05-09, 13:25

Stack 03 - 0 Unit
Stack 04 - 0 Unit
Stack 16 - 7 Units
Stack 19 - 5 Units
Stack 20 - 11 Units
Stack 21 - 0 Unit
Stack 22 - 0 Unit
Stack 23 - 4 units
Stack 24 - 8 units
Stack 25 - 5 units
Stack 26 - 1 unit
Stack 27 - 1 unit
Stack 28 - 6 units
Stack 29 - 2 units

Hi

whats the starbuy price range for stacks 11, 19 and 20. Thks

lyrix
15-05-09, 18:01
what's the price range for stack 28? and what floor are still available?

noblebaby
15-05-09, 21:41

dont worry, it'll be similar to your unit :D

look like sales is going well...

francistaong
15-05-09, 22:06

Do give me a call at 91163014 if you like to know more on the new release.

Rdgs
francis
HSR
Waterfront Waves

noblebaby
15-05-09, 22:25

Stack 03 - 0 Unit
Stack 04 - 0 Unit
Stack 16 - 7 Units
Stack 19 - 5 Units
Stack 20 - 11 Units
Stack 21 - 0 Unit
Stack 22 - 0 Unit
Stack 23 - 4 units
Stack 24 - 8 units
Stack 25 - 5 units
Stack 26 - 1 unit
Stack 27 - 1 unit
Stack 28 - 6 units
Stack 29 - 2 units

think Stack 15 is also fully sold out... my estimation is about 230 units sold which represents 56% of total... :rolleyes: :D

icy
15-05-09, 22:51
i went to the showflat last week, the agent told me that starbuy for stack 28 is only for lvl 5 and below.. the rest above are kept at launch price.

icy
15-05-09, 22:52
think Stack 15 is also fully sold out... my estimation is about 230 units sold which represents 56% of total... :rolleyes: :DIt should be, was told that 50% was sold last week. :)

kEN9170
15-05-09, 23:09
Units sold in the month of April 2009.

kEN9170
15-05-09, 23:19
Hi WFW owners,

Any one happen to have the schedule of Progress Payment?

Eg.

A. Completion of foundation work 10%
B. Completion of reinforced concrete framework of the unit 10%
C. Completion of brickwalls of the unit 5%
D. .....
E. .....

The Crazy Club is getting larger...!!! :D :D :D

1kcirdenk - 16
Cheahsg - 25
Cyl - 3
Forte - 19
Hippopo - 26
Icy - 20
Ken - 3
Lyrix - 26
Noblebaby - 25
Pang - 23
Sunny - 19
Water Lover - 21

noblebaby
15-05-09, 23:47
Hi WFW owners,

Any one happen to have the schedule of Progress Payment?

Eg.

A. Completion of foundation work 10%
B. Completion of reinforced concrete framework of the unit 10%
C. Completion of brickwalls of the unit 5%
D. .....
E. .....

We paid 20% downpayment... so only start the installment when brickwall work finished?!? :beats-me-man:

kEN9170
16-05-09, 07:38
We paid 20% downpayment... so only start the installment when brickwall work finished?!? :beats-me-man:

The above sample schedule was quoted from another development last time.

Wondering whether can get a copy from WFW developer.

kEN9170
16-05-09, 16:23
Just came back from WFW show suite. Was told that "Waterfront Key" has been renamed to "The Key".

cheahsg
17-05-09, 00:12

Should start sometime in Sep or end of the year. Seems that construction is pretty fast and on track.

Water Lover
17-05-09, 15:52
Should start sometime in Sep or end of the year. Seems that construction is pretty fast and on track.

Why didn't take the Interest Absorb Scheme (IAS)- only start paying
instalment when TOP. Interest absorb by developer.

Is there a big difference in the price if choose IAS?:)

kEN9170
17-05-09, 17:13
Why didn't take the Interest Absorb Scheme (IAS)- only start paying
instalment when TOP. Interest absorb by developer.

Is there a big difference in the price if choose IAS?:)

You pay extra 2 or 3% premium.

moshimoshi
17-05-09, 18:03
Hi

Any comments or views on Stack 16 from this who has bought a unit?

Thanks

kEN9170
17-05-09, 18:35
WFW Progress Payment Schedule.

noblebaby
18-05-09, 08:45
Just came back from WFW show suite. Was told that "Waterfront Key" has been renamed to "The Key".

Hmnn... Why called "key"...???

noblebaby
18-05-09, 08:51
Hi

Any comments or views on Stack 16 from this who has bought a unit?

Thanks

View from stack 16 may blocked by future development...

kEN9170
18-05-09, 09:28
Hmnn... Why called "key"...???

I asked the same question......the agent dont have an answer too.

noblebaby
18-05-09, 09:30

Ken, did u ask the agent abt the sales?

kEN9170
18-05-09, 10:09
Ken, did u ask the agent abt the sales?

According to him sales is moving and at least 1 to 2 units sold in everyday.

There was quite a good crowd on Sat when i was there. :)

danllf
18-05-09, 15:37
"The key" mean the key to the waterfront wave. Another project that next to waterfront wave be "The Door". The door that go out from waterfront wave.:)

EJEJ
18-05-09, 16:34
Dear All,

I guess im the latest newbie to WFW, my wife and I just bought the unit last night..we got the dry kitchen too cos it would prob make the place look more spacious.

kEN9170
18-05-09, 17:03
Dear All,

I guess im the latest newbie to WFW, my wife and I just bought the unit last night..we got the dry kitchen too cos it would prob make the place look more spacious.

Hi EJEJ, welcome to WFW Crazy Family. :D
Which stack did you get?

cheahsg
18-05-09, 21:55
Hi EJEJ, welcome to WFW Crazy Family. :D
Which stack did you get?

Got dry kitchen means not stack 25 loh...:doh:

Welcome EJEJ... you can PM me you contacts so that we can keep a records fo the owners fo WW. Cheers

EJEJ
19-05-09, 10:15
dear all,

Thanks for the warm-E welcome..we got stack 26...really wanted 11 cos i like the space, but too ex..so look at PIE instead of the pool lor

kEN9170
19-05-09, 12:24
dear all,

Thanks for the warm-E welcome..we got stack 26...really wanted 11 cos i like the space, but too ex..so look at PIE instead of the pool lor

Hihi, so you got the last unit for stack 26?
Nice facing & no afternoon sun. There is a side gate just in front of your block to the park. :)

danllf
19-05-09, 12:50
dear all,

Not bad either. You will have more privacy. For Stack 11, although the view is very very good but may be too close to Stake 8. The kitchen will be slightly darker as no BW.

kEN9170
19-05-09, 14:11
Hi danllf, have you decided to get one unit at WFW?

danllf
19-05-09, 15:02
Hi danllf, have you decided to get one unit at WFW?hehe... you can consider me as yes.

kEN9170
19-05-09, 15:11
hehe... you can consider me as yes.

Which stack are you getting?

EJEJ
19-05-09, 15:37
thanks people for the reassurance..i must admit I had a bad experience once of buying a new condo, so i wasnt totally convinced about my choice. But like what u guys mentioned, i do like the facing, and i walked to the site with the agent just to check out the noise from PIE...really just hope the trees in the park do their jobs well...and my wife and i are really hoping (of course prob in vain) that we might even be able to catch some stray fireworks if they decide to shoot it so high.. : )

what made you guys choose wfw? we were decided between this place and casa merah. i like CM cos of location (i like makan at simpang bedok), but we prefer the layout of wfw, and while we are not facinb the reservoir, its nice to be near the place.

cheahsg
19-05-09, 17:00
dear all,

Got your PM... face PIE good, away from the HDBs but be prepared. Sure got traffic noise one.

francistaong
19-05-09, 20:52
Stack 03 - sold out
Stack 04 - sold out
Stack 15 - sold out
Stack 16 - 8 Units
Stack 19 - 5 Units
Stack 20 - 11 Units
Stack 21 - sold out
Stack 22 - sold out
Stack 23 - 4 units
Stack 24 - 8 units
Stack 25 - 1 unit
Stack 26 - sold out
Stack 27 - 1 unit
Stack 28 - 6 units
Stack 29 - sold out

Above is latest and some units price increase. For those who would like to hear the fengshui, feel free to come down this Sat at 3pm to listen to a talk by a fengshui master arrange by developer.

rdgs
francis

forte
19-05-09, 21:00
thanks people for the reassurance..i must admit I had a bad experience once of buying a new condo, so i wasnt totally convinced about my choice. But like what u guys mentioned, i do like the facing, and i walked to the site with the agent just to check out the noise from PIE...really just hope the trees in the park do their jobs well...and my wife and i are really hoping (of course prob in vain) that we might even be able to catch some stray fireworks if they decide to shoot it so high.. : )

what made you guys choose wfw? we were decided between this place and casa merah. i like CM cos of location (i like makan at simpang bedok), but we prefer the layout of wfw, and while we are not facinb the reservoir, its nice to be near the place.

Hi

Welcome! I also just bot a unit recently...I also like WFW layout as compared to some of the other developments...also the surroundings is much less crowded ...for me after a busy day of work i can just across the road to have a nice stroll along the reservoir....

kEN9170
19-05-09, 23:36

We like WFW because of its natural surroundings - lush greenery of Bedok Town Park & the serenity of the Bedok Reservoir. My kids love the reservoir park as they can watch squirrels running around....:)

icy
20-05-09, 10:30

Hi we pick WFW becos of the layout too - the rest of the bedrooms are bigger as compared to the others that we have seen. Just 1 balcony is enough for us - not too much space wasted. And of course, near the reservior - so that my kid can be nearer to the nature. Plus my hb's pri school is nearby, good for enrollment next time.

coburn
20-05-09, 11:05
Hi we pick WFW becos of the layout too - the rest of the bedrooms are bigger as compared to the others that we have seen. Just 1 balcony is enough for us - not too much space wasted. And of course, near the reservior - so that my kid can be nearer to the nature. Plus my hb's pri school is nearby, good for enrollment next time.

I was at the showflat and I agree the rooms look big.
but not sure if you noticed, the waredrob in the masterbedroom is constructed such that it is sharing with the adjoining bedroom.

this makes the room look much better than it really is.

developers will use such tricks to make the place look bigger and spacious and many will get a rude shock when they actually get the completed units.

so buyers, pls be careful when viewing the showflats

forte
20-05-09, 12:21
but not sure if you noticed, the waredrob in the masterbedroom is constructed such that it is sharing with the adjoining bedroom.

developers will use such tricks to make the place look bigger and spacious and many will get a rude shock when they actually get the completed units.

ya i agree the ID definitely can create a false impression. Its quite common for all showflat actually. There is a particular development where they didnt even have the walls for all their bedrooms and all the beds are built from the bay windows so its very deceiving.

I think WFW room size is still pretty reasonable even taking into account the IDs

icy
20-05-09, 16:00

Yes, we notice it. :D Actually what we saw when we purchase was the old showflat where the bedroom next to the living room is knock down as a study area. Actually prefer it because they dun have a huge master bedroom and tiny bedrooms for the rest. Its more balance in a way. But of course the living room and dining are smaller, the open kitchen concept makes it seemed big.

And of course w/o the doors, it sure looks bigger, with the doors installed, it will even be smaller becos we need space for them.

kEN9170
20-05-09, 16:22
Updated WFW Crazy Club....:)

1kcirdenk - 16
Cheahsg - 25
Cyl - 3
EFEF - 26
Forte - 19
Hippopo - 26
Icy - 20
Ken - 3
Lyrix - 26
Noblebaby - 25
Pang - 23
Sunny - 19
Water Lover - 21

cyl
20-05-09, 20:47
Wow! Looks like the family is indeed growing bigger. Anyone of you going for the fengshui talk?

francistaong
20-05-09, 21:15
Stack 03 - sold out
Stack 04 - sold out
Stack 15 - sold out
Stack 16 - 8 Units
Stack 19 - 5 Units
Stack 20 - 11 Units
Stack 21 - sold out
Stack 22 - sold out
Stack 23 - 4 units
Stack 24 - 8 units
Stack 25 - 1 unit
Stack 26 - sold out
Stack 27 - 1 unit
Stack 28 - 6 units
Stack 29 - sold out

Above is latest and some units price increase. For those who would like to hear the fengshui, feel free to come down this Sat at 3pm to listen to a talk by a fengshui master arrange by developer.

rdgs
francis

Congratulations to all buyers who had brought WFW at starbuy prices, Starting from tomorrow, all star buy prices will incease by 2%.:eek: All of you have made a nice profit of 2%. ;)
For those who miss the boat, please buy before prices go up again.
For your information, other projects are inceasing around 2-3% on the quiet side.

Regards
francis

1kcirdenk
20-05-09, 22:04
Congratulations to all buyers who had brought WFW at starbuy prices, Starting from tomorrow, all star buy prices will incease by 2%.:eek: All of you have made a nice profit of 2%. ;)
For your information, other projects are inceasing around 2-3% on the quiet side.

Regards
francis

Any changes in IAS and NPS scheme?

Water Lover
20-05-09, 22:12

Regards
francis

Hi Francis,

Wonder you know the actual average net gain compared to the earlier buyers.
Back then there were some perks given such as stamp duty absorbed, etc. And they had choice of choosing the unit they like.
Starbuy buyers may not know how much they gain, maybe even more than 2%. Kind of difficult to compare apple to apple. All buyers actually in the dark what is the actual transacted price if take into consideration the perks.

This info may attract potential buyers

Cheers!;)

francistaong
20-05-09, 22:13
Any changes in IAS and NPS scheme?

No, no change at all.

kEN9170
20-05-09, 22:23
Wow! Looks like the family is indeed growing bigger. Anyone of you going for the fengshui talk?

Should be going...:)

francistaong
20-05-09, 22:29
Hi Francis,

Back then there were some perks given such as stamp duty absorbed, etc. And they had choice of choosing the unit they like.
Starbuy buyers may not know how much they gain, maybe even more than 2%. Kind of difficult to compare apple to apple. All buyers actually in the dark what is the actual transacted price if take into consideration the perks.

Cheers!;)

Hi WaterLover,
Afraid that i will not be able to reveal the actual gain as buyers who came to view the showflat and sit to discussed on the pricing before the start of starbuy will know the diff in saving they actually will achieve. Basically, starbuy units pricing is a real bargain which is why the response is very good. If any one want to do a comparsion, they can also refer to the URA website on the cavats. Sori, just do not want to create bragging rights for buyers on how high or low they buy.

Regards
francis

Water Lover
20-05-09, 22:49
Hi WaterLover,
Afraid that i will not be able to reveal the actual gain as buyers who came to view the showflat and sit to discussed on the pricing before the start of starbuy will know the diff in saving they actually will achieve. Basically, starbuy units pricing is a real bargain which is why the response is very good. If any one want to do a comparsion, they can also refer to the URA website on the cavats. Sori, just do not want to create bragging rights for buyers on how high or low they buy.

Regards
francis

OK, Thanks.

Douk
20-05-09, 22:50
Was quoted ~760psf for a mid floor stack 29, with stamp fee absorbed + 10% discount. think this was end last year if not remember wrong.

another quote for stack 14 mid floor at almost 900psf at the same viewing, after 10% discount from list price only.

Hi Francis,

Cheers!;)

Water Lover
20-05-09, 23:38
Was quoted ~760psf for a mid floor stack 29, with stamp fee absorbed + 10% discount. think this was end last year if not remember wrong.

another quote for stack 14 mid floor at almost 900psf at the same viewing, after 10% discount from list price only.

If you have not bought, then u can go back to check the price again for the same units now, provided they have not been sold. Sad to say gone are the days where price list are given to visitors to showroom.

Looking forward that u may be added into the crazy family too..;)

sunny
21-05-09, 08:14

:doh: not going ..... i don't believe in fengshui ..... i believe in common sense .... let not fengshui affect u .... many people after seeing one fengshui master change to another fengshui master when things don't turn well .... so who is actually a fenghui master ???

EJEJ
21-05-09, 08:59
hi all,

i might be going down for talk with my parents..im Catholic and while fengshui certainly does not rule my life, and i don't make important decisions in life with it, its nice to hear what they say about the place.

kEN9170
21-05-09, 09:06
hi all,

i might be going down for talk with my parents..im Catholic and while fengshui certainly does not rule my life, and i don't make important decisions in life with it, its nice to hear what they say about the place.

One thing for sure is that they will highlight all the good points about the project...:D

sunny
21-05-09, 09:17
One thing for sure is that they will highlight all the good points about the project...:D

:doh: i wonder how much is the fengshui master been paid ??? will he get a cut of the commission when buyers come in to buy after his talk ???

danllf
21-05-09, 09:27
:doh: i wonder how much is the fengshui master been paid ??? will he get a cut of the commission when buyers come in to buy after his talk ???
They took away the stamp fee absorption. Maybe they will absorb the fengshui consultation fee?:eek:

jitkiat
21-05-09, 09:28
Some fengsui are common sense. For example, if headlight of cars shining in your house (whether from main road or from carpark) at night will create disturbance. And I believe fengsui also need to be individualized, for somebody who suffers from cold type of body pain, the house you stay in must get some sunlight. A location backed by the mountain and fronted by slow moving water is the best because the cold winter wind can only come in through the front side thus moderated by the water. And it is easier to defend such location from a military perspective.

EJEJ
21-05-09, 09:38

1kcirdenk - 16
Cheahsg - 25
Cyl - 3
EFEF - 26
Forte - 19
Hippopo - 26
Icy - 20
Ken - 3
Lyrix - 26
Noblebaby - 25
Pang - 23
Sunny - 19
Water Lover - 21

Hi hi Hippopo and Lyrix,

Guess we we will all be figuring how to achieve the delicate balance of insulating our homes from the PIE noise and enjoying the S, SE winds

EJEJ
21-05-09, 09:41

That I'm ABSOLUTELY sure..but it sure would be interesting to see how he can say good things about every unit, considering it would all be in different directions/facing...surely, if he can do it, then the fengshui master should be a lawyer man

kEN9170
21-05-09, 09:56
EJEJ....my apology.....yr initial rectified. :ashamed1:

1kcirdenk - 16
Cheahsg - 25
Cyl - 3
EJEJ - 26
Forte - 19
Hippopo - 26
Icy - 20
Ken - 3
Lyrix - 26
Noblebaby - 25
Pang - 23
Sunny - 19
Water Lover - 21

lyrix
21-05-09, 10:00
hi EJEJ, welcome to join the stack 26 of WFW family:D. For the noise issue, guess we can plant some mango trees in the bedok park now,so by the time TOP, the trees may absorb some noise and we can enjoy the fruit at the same time.:cheers1:

Hi hi Hippopo and Lyrix,

Guess we we will all be figuring how to achieve the delicate balance of insulating our homes from the PIE noise and enjoying the S, SE winds

EJEJ
21-05-09, 10:08
hi EJEJ, welcome to join the stack 26 of WFW family:D. For the noise issue, guess we can plant some mango trees in the bedok park now,so by the time TOP, the trees may absorb some noise and we can enjoy the fruit at the same time.:cheers1:

Good one...but i really hope the authorities can plant some raintrees there...cos i notice the ECP having lots of it..and it looks like it helps to provide some kind of 'cover'

kEN9170
21-05-09, 10:09

haha...plucking of fruits in public park is illegal....

hope the developer can plant more greens in WFW.

Acer
21-05-09, 10:14

even the developer plant more trees

it take time for them to grown

noblebaby
21-05-09, 10:16
Stack 03 - sold out
Stack 04 - sold out
Stack 15 - sold out
Stack 16 - 8 Units
Stack 19 - 5 Units
Stack 20 - 11 Units
Stack 21 - sold out
Stack 22 - sold out
Stack 23 - 4 units
Stack 24 - 8 units
Stack 25 - 1 unit
Stack 26 - sold out
Stack 27 - 1 unit
Stack 28 - 6 units
Stack 29 - sold out

rdgs
francis

Wow, my stack 25 only left one unit? Last week still got 5 units... Looks like sales is going vry well!

kEN9170
21-05-09, 10:19
Wow, my stack 25 only left one unit? Last week still got 5 units... Looks like sales is going vry well!

Congrats Noblebaby. :cheers1:

cheahsg
21-05-09, 10:26

I dun pluck, we shake until they drop then its ours... haha

Anyway, the balcony are quite big so we could put big plants ourselves.

Went to the showflat yestesday, they have increase the prices for some starbuys unit by 2-3% indeed. Also heard 'The Key' will be launch at min. $650 psf. They would have a lot of 2 bedders and the 3 rooms are only 1000++ sqft. Very small compared to those in WW.

roger168
21-05-09, 10:33
Interest absorption greasing market - selectively
May 19, 2009 - The Business Times
Kalpana Rashiwala

(SINGAPORE) Is the interest absorption scheme (IAS) helping to grease home sales?

The answer seems to be yes, if there is no price premium charged by developers for the IAS. However, if developers charge more in exchange for interest absorption, then the buyers' profile may decide whether they opt for IAS, industry players say.

Generally, buyers in projects targeted primarily at owner occupiers, such as suburban, mass-market condos prefer to buy on normal progress payment scheme (NPS) rather than IAS, under which they may pay only the initial 20 per cent with no further payments until the project is completed.

For example, slightly over a quarter of those who bought 626 units at Caspian near Jurong Lake since its release in February and 100 units at Waterfront Waves in the Bedok Reservoir area relaunched at lower prices since March have opted for IAS.

At Double Bay Residences in Simei, the proportion of IAS buyers is said to be higher, at 40-50 per cent. At Mi Casa in Choa Chu Kang, no buyer has opted for IAS. Those who bought on IAS in these projects paid 2 or 3 per cent more for their units. The thinking is that mass-market home buyers are usually more price sensitive and prefer NPS if it costs them less, say property pundits.

Projects that have drawn investors may see more buyers inclined to opt for IAS even though there is a price premium. Here, again, the quantum of premium may matter.

For instance, Frasers Centrepoint, which is charging 2 per cent more under IAS for Martin Place Residences, has found that 75 per cent of those who picked up the 80 units in the condo over the weekend opted for IAS. On the other hand, only 5 per cent of buyers of the 109 units that CapitaLand sold since last Friday at The Wharf Residence (nearby) chose IAS. This could be due to the heftier premium of 5 per cent for IAS.

However, some observers suggest another reason: Wharf Residence could have drawn a fair number of short-term investors.

With IAS, buyers have to immediately sign up for a housing loan (even if they don't need to make a drawdown until much later). And they will have to pay a penalty if they redeem their loan early.

'So short-term buyers in an investment grade project may prefer to opt for NPS to avoid being tied down to a loan and having to pay a penalty to the bank for early loan repayment,' explains Knight Frank executive director Peter Ow.

Agreeing, EL Development managing director Lim Yew Soon told BT that feedback from some buyers who chose NPS for its Illuminaire On Devonshire project (despite the group not charging any price premium for IAS) indicates that they did not intend to hold their units till the project was completed.

The penalty for early loan redemption is typically said to about 1.5 per cent of the loan quantum. 'So it may be a deterrent for smaller speculators,' as Mr Lim suggests. However, this may not be a serious issue for deep-pocketed investors eyeing bigger gains.

'Investors are taking advantage of IAS, which is the old DPS (deferred payment scheme) all over again, except that you have to talk to the banks earlier. Essentially IAS, like DPS, provides a financial option on the real estate market. By paying just 20 per cent of the value of the property, you can take a (bet) that property prices will appreciate by when it's time to pay up,' said a property analyst.

Under IAS, buyers have to sign up at once for a home loan. This is unlike DPS, where they could wait much later, closer to the project receiving Temporary Occupation Permit, when they have to pay the bulk of the purchase price to the developer.

Still, some like Mr Ow argue that IAS does not encourage speculation. 'Whether speculation kicks in depends on the stage of the market. In today's condition, only the very brave will come in to speculate.

'IAS involves obtaining a bank loan approval upfront and banks are cautious about granting loans to property investors. It is quite unlikely banks will approve mortgages for those buying multiple units in a project.'

Others point out the current buying flurry does not stem from IAS. 'The buying interest seems spurred by positive sentiments about the market as people are drawn to buy/upgrade due to reasonable prices,' a spokesman for Far East Organization said.

=====

Just note that we have sold over 60%....

Good Sales in Waterfront and many other showflats around Singapore. Good signs...!! :)

Roger Tan - 9061-9884
Waterfront Waves Team

noblebaby
21-05-09, 12:45
According to him sales is moving and at least 1 to 2 units sold in everyday.

There was quite a good crowd on Sat when i was there. :)

1 or 2 unit sold in a day is not bad... May sold out by end of the year hihi

noblebaby
21-05-09, 12:50

Yes i will knock down that wall n make the master room larger as wat displayed at the showroom like d idea hihi

Acer
21-05-09, 13:56
Yes i will knock down that wall n make the master room larger as wat displayed at the showroom like d idea hihi

i think u need to get management approval before knock down any wall.
And normally before CSC, management will not agree on any knock down

noblebaby
21-05-09, 14:16
i think u need to get management approval before knock down any wall.
And normally before CSC, management will not agree on any knock down

yes, i knew abt this, thanks

kEN9170
21-05-09, 14:32
yes, i knew abt this, thanks

Starting my first loan instalment soon.:scared-5:
Notified by lawyer the foundation work for my stack completed.

noblebaby
21-05-09, 15:35
April was another good month for property sales... :D

Property price is edging up... :D

noblebaby
22-05-09, 20:54
April was another good month for property sales... :D

Property price is edging up... :D

Any one going to feng sui talk tomorrow? Me currently not in SG... Those who go pls help to record down the important note...

The master may tell the bad feng sui of certain unit and would like to know the solution... For those who convert to dry kitchen, the sink n oven is face to face, which is not that ideal from feng sui perspective, can ask this question n see what the master going to say...

noblebaby
22-05-09, 22:32
From Today's Today-Online, advertising on the Feng Shui talk...

Recently also saw a SBS bus with WFW advertisment on it, quite a nice one! Seem like ERA is working real hard on the marketing.

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/8922/13749802.png

kEN9170
22-05-09, 22:45
Any one going to feng sui talk tomorrow? Me currently not in SG... Those who go pls help to record down the important note...

The master may tell the bad feng sui of certain unit and would like to know the solution... For those who convert to dry kitchen, the sink n oven is face to face, which is not that ideal from feng sui perspective, can ask this question n see what the master going to say...

Yes will be going. Okay will take note of the sink & oven facing each other. I would prefer the sink to be at the kitchen bay window.

princessmum
23-05-09, 19:31
Hi all
I am new here.
Just bot a unit at WW 2 weeks back. Stack 25.
Heard starbuy price has increased 2% this week.

Actually I have some queries. hope can get some info here.

When I checked the site area of WW, i realised that it is only 2/3 the site area of Baywater. Having seen how cramped Baywater is, I am rather worried that this project will be even smaller and more cramped.
Anyone has any comments?

Also, comparing to DBR at Simei, I realised that the facilities at WW pales in comparison. Was thinking can we get the developer to add in some small features like KOK room, water slides for kids' pool, basketball court etc to increase the selling pts.

Last question, about the fengshui thing. So did anyone consult a master or get the answer today? Curious to know if stack 25 is suitable for which group of pple.

kEN9170
23-05-09, 21:08
Hi all
I am new here.
Just bot a unit at WW 2 weeks back. Stack 25.
Heard starbuy price has increased 2% this week.

Actually I have some queries. hope can get some info here.

When I checked the site area of WW, i realised that it is only 2/3 the site area of Baywater. Having seen how cramped Baywater is, I am rather worried that this project will be even smaller and more cramped.
Anyone has any comments?

Also, comparing to DBR at Simei, I realised that the facilities at WW pales in comparison. Was thinking can we get the developer to add in some small features like KOK room, water slides for kids' pool, basketball court etc to increase the selling pts.

Last question, about the fengshui thing. So did anyone consult a master or get the answer today? Curious to know if stack 25 is suitable for which group of pple.

Welcome princessmum. :cheers6:

Actually WFW site area is 214,042sqft and baywater is only 113,378sqft.

As for the facilities, i would like to have water slides for the splash/kids' pool too! Need more owners to support this. :)

Went for the fengshui talk this afternoon...showroom is packed with owners + potential buyers. The talk is by Fengshui Master Neo (www.kx.com.sg (http://www.kx.com.sg)).

For stack 25, the position for this stack is good for 添丁.

kEN9170
23-05-09, 21:10
WFW Crazy Club is growing....:)

1kcirdenk - 16
Cheahsg - 25
Cyl - 3
EJEJ - 26
Forte - 19
Hippopo - 26
Icy - 20
Ken - 3
Lyrix - 26
Noblebaby - 25
Pang - 23
princessmum - 25
Sunny - 19
Water Lover - 21

princessmum
23-05-09, 21:54
Hi Ken9170

Thanks for the info.
Looking forward to the TOP party and meeting you all.

If needed, pls let me know about the "improvement" (water slides) requests to the developer. I'll gladly join in...;)

roger168
24-05-09, 02:47
So many good news. Here are few for your info..

More property launches on buying interest

May 17, 2009 - The Business Times
Emilyn Yap

DEVELOPERS are riding the wave of buying interest to launch more units.

CapitaLand yesterday released 100 two and three-bedroom units at The Wharf Residence, a 999-year leasehold condominium near Mohamed Sultan Road which comprises 173 apartments and 13 shophouses.

The group sold 85 units - mostly two-bedders - at an average price of between $1,300 and $1,600 per square foot (psf).

Sizes of two-bedroom units start at 1,012 sq ft. Assuming a price of $1,300 psf, one would cost about $1.32 million.

Some of the 100 units released yesterday were the remainder from an earlier launch.

According to Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) records, CapitaLand introduced 80 units to the market in July last year and sold 24 until September that year at median prices above $1,500 psf.

The Wharf Residence is expected to receive its temporary occupation permit in 2013. CapitaLand is offering buyers a package deal of stamp duty absorption and interest absorption. BT understands that those who do not take up this package may get to pay up to 8 per cent less.

CapitaLand could make more units available today as the launch stretches into the weekend.

The release of more units at The Wharf Residence comes as activity in the higher end of the property market is starting to stir. According to URA's April statistics, buyers snapped up 64 units out of 75 launched at Bukit Sembawang Estates' Verdure at Holland Road. The median price of the transactions was $1,416 psf.

'Sentiment is better now,' said Knight Frank executive director (residential) Peter Ow. Some buyers feel that property prices have dropped enough, he added.

And even if prices have not bottomed, they believe that there is probably 'no harm in going in now, rather than letting money sit in the bank'. Some buyers are also worried about missing out on a real estate recovery, he said.

Separately, Frasers Centrepoint mentioned at its results briefing last week that it will launch its Woodleigh project in July or August this year. Prices will be at a level that 'the market will accept', said its chief executive, Lim Ee Seng.

The company's Caspian at Lakeside has seen strong take-up since its launch in February. Of the 712 units in the development, 611 had been sold as at May 7, Frasers Centrepoint said.

-----------------------------

Inviting you down to Waterfront Waves for a view.

Hoping to serve you there. Roger Tan - 9061-9884

roger168
24-05-09, 02:50
Opportunities for property investors

May 19, 2009 - The Business Times

THESE are troubled times, and the global real estate sector has borne the brunt of the sub-prime fallout.

But now the property world is turning its attention to Asia as investors are hoping that 2009 will be the year to begin picking up undervalued assets ahead of economies in the region emerging from the global financial crisis, say the organisers of Cityscape Asia.

The annual real estate exhibition and conference - which is being held in Singapore from today until Thursday - comes amid talk of 'green shoots' of recovery for the Singapore and global economies.

Cityscape Asia focuses on all aspects of real estate development.

The real estate investment market in the Asia-Pacific region and the rest of the world saw a further contraction of market volume in the first quarter of 2009 against the backdrop of the global financial turmoil and the sustained problem of a credit crunch. However, analysts are beginning to see opportunities as the world and Asia rides out the crisis.

'Established firms, family enterprises and individuals with cash reserves, limited debt and an appetite for risk are expected to be among the first to begin searching the Asian market for bargains in the coming months,' said Graham Wood, group exhibition director of Cityscape.

This year's Cityscape Asia will examine topics relevant to the downturn such as surviving the global financial crisis, the future for real estate funds, and markets to invest in for long-term growth and returns.

But long-standing topics such as Asian real estate investment trusts (Reits), green investments and the retail scene in Asia will also be explored.

More than 4,000 top deal-makers from leading developers, banks, institutional investors and investment authorities, as well as senior officers from the foremost private equity funds and investment advisory firms will gather in Singapore over these three days to discuss key issues and investment opportunities.

This year, more networking functions and face-to-face interaction have been factored in to ensure that delegates have ample opportunity to conduct real business at Cityscape Asia. Participants could well walk away from the conference with signed deals.

Cityscape Asia is an extension of the successful Cityscape Dubai exhibition, which has grown to include Abu Dhabi, India, Saudi Arabia, Russia, the United States and Latin America.

The Singapore conference will focus on Asia. It will discuss and debate the recovery, opportunities, and the strategies adopted by leading real estate investment and development firms across Singapore, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Indonesia, China and India.

In its recent inaugural Asia-Pacific investment market overview report, Colliers International said that opportunities remain in the region for investors. 'Although the regional real estate investment market in Q1 2009 was relatively quiet and despite the fact that the market will continue to be challenged by the economic environment for the rest of 2009, we believe there are still potential investment opportunities in the region in the coming quarters,' said Piers Brunner, Colliers' chief operating officer for Asia.

Real estate investment yields in the Asia- Pacific region have gone up further by 25-75 basis points in the first quarter of the year as investors held back from entering the real estate market, Colliers said. This should make investing more attractive now compared to a few quarters ago.

One market that will be much debated at this year's Cityscape Asia is China. 'In current times, the brightest light glows in China with the economy seeing a huge inventory adjustment,' said DTZ in April.

In the first quarter of 2009, mainland China's residential property sector staged a recovery of sorts, with transactions in some cities rebounding to levels not seen in years. However, the recovery did not spill over to the commercial sector as office markets in the major cities remained sluggish with fewer transactions amid declining rents and prices. A recovery in China could do much to help property markets in the rest of the region, analysts said.

Cityscape Asia also incorporates a host of 'mini events' designed to create business opportunities, such as developer project showcases, interactive discussion forums and investor roundtables.

Developers and other stakeholders from Europe and the US will be at Cityscape Asia looking for Asian investors. In its May bulletin, Citi Private Bank said that it expects to see a new global consumerism marked by a thrifty West and an affluent East, which should see investment flow from the East to the West.

Just one example - Philippe Chaix, director of La Defense, the prime office district of Paris, will be in Singapore during the conference to discuss the future of business property in the French capital, specifically, what it means for Asian investors.

London is also expected to get its share of attention. Asian interest in London properties is growing on the back of a devaluation in the pound, market watchers say. For example, the value of the British pound has fallen about 30 per cent against the Singapore dollar since December 2007. With London property prices down by about 15 per cent from their peak, Singaporean investors could reap savings of about 45 per cent off prices if they choose to invest in London.

-------------------------

Sorry for the lenghty post. Benefit to those who are still in doubt.

Roger Tan - 9061-9884
HSR

roger168
24-05-09, 02:51
Private home sales strong

May 16, 2009 - The Straits Times
Joyce Teo

SALES of new private homes continued to boom in April, almost matching the frenetic pace of activity set in both February and March this year.
Some 1,207 units were sold during the month as more were launched by developers keen to take advantage of increased buying momentum, partly fuelled by stock market rises. This compares with sales of 1,220 units in March and 1,332 in February.

Last month, developers launched 1,083 new homes, up from 832 in March, according to data released yesterday by the Urban Redevelopment Authority.

The latest figures mean that developer sales for the first four months of the year equate to around 88 per cent of all such sales last year. The two best-selling projects in April were Mi Casa in Choa Chu Kang and The Arte in Jalan Datoh. Buyers picked up 115 units of Mi Casa at a median price of $639 per sq ft (psf), while 110 units of The Arte were sold at a median price of $903 psf.

Suburban projects remained the most popular. Some 523 suburban units were sold during the month, down from 559 units in March and 840 in February.

In April, the lowest-priced non-landed deal was in Bayou Residence, where a unit with a rooftop garden was transacted at just $300 psf.

The month saw increased launches and sales activity in the core central region. Some 339 homes were launched there - five times the 70 units in March and the most since September 2007.

Certain prime projects with median prices from $1,156 psf to $1,703 psf were popular with buyers, said CBRE Research. It pointed out that projects such as the sold-out 72-unit Illuminaire On Devonshire, RV Suites and Attitude At Kim Yam were successful because of the low absolute quantum price per unit - they comprised mostly small-format units of 330 sq ft to 720 sq ft.

Ms Jacqueline Wong, head of residential at Jones Lang LaSalle, said: 'Buying appetite is returning for new developments that are reasonably priced. For example, Verdure by Bukit Sembawang on Holland Road, with a median price of $1,416 psf, roughly translates to below $2 million for a home in Holland Road.'

Said Mr David Neubronner, executive director, residential at Credo Real Estate: 'The perception of the market is changing. Certain quarters feel that prices may not go down very much from current levels. Some new launches this year started selling at slightly lower prices to soak in demand, but they are now raising their prices by a little.'

Still, some of those who launched earlier at higher prices continue to cut.

Yesterday, CapitaLand released 100 units at the 999-year leasehold The Wharf Residence off Mohamed Sultan Road at $1,300 psf to $1,600 psf. To entice buyers, it is waiving stamp duty and offering interest absorption. Prices are down from a range of $1,429 to $1,708 psf in the third quarter of last year.

CBRE Research executive director Li Hiaw Ho said: 'Based on the price range of the units sold in April and May, we are seeing a stabilisation of prices in contrast with the 14.1 per cent quarter-on-quarter record decline in the first quarter.'

However, while the mass and mid-markets have found their equilibrium, high-end developers may still have to lower prices if they want to sell now, said Mr Neubronner.

Property experts warned that April's pace is unlikely to be sustained, given that Singapore remains in a recession.

'Many homebuyers are purchasing new homes in the hope that the property market would recover shortly,' said Knight Frank director of research and consultancy Nicholas Mak.

Mr Neubronner added that prices could possibly hover around current levels for the next 12 months.

Dr Chua Yang Liang, head of research, South-east Asia, at Jones Lang LaSalle, added: 'Until there are clear signals of a stabilisation and underlying positive growth in the real economy, the residual pent-up demand alone cannot be expected to lift the residential market in the long term.'

--------------------------

Sorry for the lenghty post. Benefit for those still in doubt of market.

Roger Tan - 9061-9884
HSR

roger168
24-05-09, 02:53
Upmarket homes start to sell as momentum rises

May 16, 2009 - The Business Times
Uma Shankari

THE high-end property market - which has remained subdued since the beginning of the year even as activity increased in the mass-market segment - started to move in April.

According to data from the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA), some 1,207 units were sold by developers last month. And unlike in the first three months of the year, homes in Singapore's core central region (CCR) - which includes the prime District 9, Marina Bay and Sentosa - sold as well, with transaction volumes there soaring to a 19-month high of 322 units. In contrast, only 133 homes were sold in the CCR in March.

This rebound is an encouraging sign that the high-end market is not totally void of life as feared, analysts said. Outside the CCR, some 523 homes were also sold in the mass-market outside central region in April, as well as 362 homes in the more upmarket rest of central region.

Buoyed by the performance of the mass market over two consecutive months in February and March, developers started testing the ground with launches in the mid-tier and high-end segments in April.

While just 70 units were launched in the CCR in March, the number rose almost five times to 339 units in April - the highest number since September 2007. Launches in the CCR accounted for almost one-third of all units launched in the month.

'Developers were probably hoping to ride on the rebound in buying momentum to clear their stock and land bank,' said Tay Huey Ying, director for research and advisory at Colliers International.

Colliers' analysis showed that there was a significant jump in the number of new units sold in April in the range of $1,500 per square foot (psf) and above. Some 90 units were sold at above $1,500 psf in April, compared to less than 12 units a month in the preceding six months. Of note, Illuminaire on Devonshire sold all of its 72 newly launched units at a median price of $1,703 psf.

Homes in the $1,000-$1,500 psf price range also sold well. Projects with significant numbers of units sold in this price range include the 51-unit BelleRive on Keng Chin Road (where all 21 units launched in April were sold for $980-$1,404 psf) and Attitude at Kim Yam in the River Valley area (where 22 out of the 33 units launched were sold for $1,157-$1,306 psf).

However, there was still no activity in the luxury segment. April marked the fourth consecutive month with no units transacted above $2,500 psf, pointed out Nicholas Mak, Knight Frank's director of consultancy & research. 'Although the sale volume is showing signs of increase, price growth is still subdued,' Mr Mak said.

Analysts said there could be a variety of reasons why the buying momentum carried on from February and March. Some 1,332 homes were sold in February, and another 1,220 in March - a huge pick-up in sales volume after just 108 homes were sold in January.

Talk that the United States and Singapore economies are recovering, combined with the recent stockmarket rally, could have injected confidence and lifted the sentiments of potential buyers, analysts said.

There is also an increasing sense among potential homebuyers that home prices could be nearing bottom, with URA's statistics showing that private home prices chalked up their worst-ever quarterly decline of 14.1 per cent in Q1.

Developer sales for the January-April period are already about 90 per cent of all developer sales in 2008. Such launch and sales activity can be sustainable in the months ahead if the Singapore economy and employment market were to expand in 2009, said Knight Frank's Mr Mak.

The second quarter may chalk up home sales volume of 3,000 units, said Li Hiaw Ho, executive director of CBRE Research. In Q1, 2,660 homes were sold.

Priya Sengupta, associate director of Savills' research & consultancy unit, warned, however, that in the coming months, cautiousness is the key in developer launches as any sign of 'false euphoria' may scare the buyer away, leading to several months of inactivity again.

Others similarly called for 'cautious optimism'.

There is still enough pent-up demand from homebuyers for a few more months, said Chua Yang Liang, Jones Lang LaSalle's head of research for South-east Asia. But he added: 'However, until there is a clear signal of a stabilisation and underlying positive growth in the real economy, the residual pent-up demand alone cannot be expected to lift the residential market in the long term

----------------------

Sorry for the lengthy post. Benefit to those who are still in doubt.

Roger Tan - 9061-9884 (HSR)
Waterfront Waves

EJEJ
24-05-09, 06:50

As for the facilities, i would like to have water slides for the splash/kids' pool too! Need more owners to support this. :)

Went for the fengshui talk this afternoon...showroom is packed with owners + potential buyers. The talk is by Fengshui Master Neo (www.kx.com.sg (http://www.kx.com.sg)).

Hi all, i went for the talk too, and I thought i'd just share some generic tips from the talk for the benefit of those who might believe in it.

He mentioned that the fruit for gaining luck or basically THE fruit to eat this year is the Red Apple, and crunching those little guys on a daily basis (recommended 3 a day) should help. IN addition, he also talked about how its good to wear bright coloured shirts and carry a black pen in an economic situation as such. I must admit I couldn't quite catch the detailed benefits as my Mandarin isn't particularly good.

I can't remember what he said about all the units, but if Lyrix and Hippopo are keen, you can PM me and i can share with you what he said about stck 26.

On a separate note, having the slides will be nice too.

Have a great weekend people!!!

kEN9170
24-05-09, 08:08
Hi all, i went for the talk too, and I thought i'd just share some generic tips from the talk for the benefit of those who might believe in it.

He mentioned that the fruit for gaining luck or basically THE fruit to eat this year is the Red Apple, and crunching those little guys on a daily basis (recommended 3 a day) should help. IN addition, he also talked about how its good to wear bright coloured shirts and carry a black pen in an economic situation as such. I must admit I couldn't quite catch the detailed benefits as my Mandarin isn't particularly good.

I can't remember what he said about all the units, but if Lyrix and Hippopo are keen, you can PM me and i can share with you what he said about stck 26.

On a separate note, having the slides will be nice too.

Have a great weekend people!!!

Hi EJEJ, the master also used a lot of fengshui jargon which i dont really understand too.

I like one of the fengshui tips he mentioned yesterday. There's no such thing as high floor units have a better fengshui than low floor units. From fengshui perspective, a stack of block is divided into 3 sub-stacks. For a 12th storey stack, 3 sub-stack will be floor 1-4, 5-8 & 9-12.

Floor 9-12 means 天时 (福气)
Floor 5-8 means 人和 (寿气)
Floor 1-4 means 地利 (禄气)

People living in the top stack will have a lot of 福气.

People living in middle stack will have good 人缘 and also good for elderly in the family. It will bring longevity to the elderly.

For lower stack, if i remember correctly, people in this stack will have high post in an organization.

noblebaby
24-05-09, 09:57
Ken, did he tell any bad thing on WFW? Any tips on the facing and layout?

Hi EJEJ, the master also used a lot of fengshui jargon which i dont really understand too.

I like one of the fengshui tips he mentioned yesterday. There's no such thing as high floor units have a better fengshui than low floor units. From fengshui perspective, a stack of block is divided into 3 sub-stacks. For a 12th storey stack, 3 sub-stack will be floor 1-4, 5-8 & 9-12.

Floor 9-12 means 天时 (福气)
Floor 5-8 means 人和 (寿气)
Floor 1-4 means 地利 (禄气)

People living in middle stack will have good 人缘 and also good for elderly in the family. It will bring longevity to the elderly.

For lower stack, if i remember correctly, people in this stack will have high post in an organization.

noblebaby
24-05-09, 09:59
Any more tips on stack 25? wow, next time i will have lots of children, haha!

jitkiat
24-05-09, 10:07
Wah, this fengsui master really very friendly. Every unit is good :doh: WFW potential buyers pls cheong and snap up all remaining super-auspicous units so that WaterFront Key will start at 850psf. Really pity the HUDC enbloc owner who let go their 1700sqft unit at a pathetic 660k to FEO/FCT.

一命二运三风水, 福人福地居

kEN9170
24-05-09, 11:37
Ken, did he tell any bad thing on WFW? Any tips on the facing and layout?

His talk is basically some general fengshui tips of this project. For more details, interested parties are encouraged to make an appt with him. :D

cyl
24-05-09, 12:13
His talk is basically some general fengshui tips of this project. For more details, interested parties are encouraged to make an appt with him. :D

IMOH, the feng shui master didn share much. Like what ken said, all he did was a general overview of the project and a vigorous advertising of his own company. And yes, of cause he had to say good things about this project. Its common sense... As for those who sold their HUDC at low prices, i do feel sorry for them. What to do???

kEN9170
24-05-09, 12:18
For the below fengshui tips given by the master Neo....it is meant for all the housing (private/hdb) in Singapore...not specifically to WFW.

Floor 9-12 means 天时 (福气)
Floor 5-8 means 人和 (寿气)
Floor 1-4 means 地利 (禄气)

noblebaby
24-05-09, 12:52
Feng Shui talk is just a tactic used by ERA to attract more peoples to the showroom... and developer increased the Starbuy price by 2% is also a good tactic to push those potential buyer to commit faster... just like stock market, when price is going up, people will rush in to buy, it is all about momentum, not fundamental. GS and ML already started to revise up their outlook for SG property.

Got money, just buy and hold. no need to worry so much.

Wah, this fengsui master really very friendly. Every unit is good :doh: WFW potential buyers pls cheong and snap up all remaining super-auspicous units so that WaterFront Key will start at 850psf. Really pity the HUDC enbloc owner who let go their 1700sqft unit at a pathetic 660k to FEO/FCT.

一命二运三风水, 福人福地居

WF Constructor
24-05-09, 23:11
Our construction is progressing well, some parts completed ealier than planned.

Those who are interested to buy better be quick before good unit sold out.

WF Constructor
24-05-09, 23:13
Expect some owners to start first installment very soon.

Our construction is progressing well, some parts completed ealier than planned.

Those who are interested to buy better be quick before good unit sold out.

cyl
25-05-09, 02:34
Expect some owners to start first installment very soon.

Yeap, stack 03 will start the first installment. Think the first installment will be on the 1st of june.

noblebaby
25-05-09, 07:25
Yeap, stack 03 will start the first installment. Think the first installment will be on the 1st of june.

Cyl, you woke up so early or burning midnight oil?

Congrats to your first installment, i also couldnt wait to pay my installment, which means the construction is progressing fast!

cyl
25-05-09, 18:09
Cyl, you woke up so early or burning midnight oil?

Congrats to your first installment, i also couldnt wait to pay my installment, which means the construction is progressing fast!

Hehe... I was doing some research on bridal packages. So many to choice from. Then also looking at venues to hold the banquet. Got to plan all these before the house comes. If not cash flow might have problems.

kEN9170
25-05-09, 18:12
Hehe... I was doing some research on bridal packages. So many to choice from. Then also looking at venues to hold the banquet. Got to plan all these before the house comes. If not cash flow might have problems.

Wow...Congrats!

lyrix
25-05-09, 18:39
Congratulations!:)

noblebaby
25-05-09, 18:57

Gong xi gong xi! Married after or before TOP? Need 2 years to plan? But it is always good to plan early and manage cash flow. Hope WFW TOP in the 1H2011.

noblebaby
25-05-09, 19:03
Francis, did the feng shui talk help to improve the sales over the weekend. Pls update us the list, thanks!

Stack 03 - sold out
Stack 04 - sold out
Stack 15 - sold out
Stack 16 - 8 Units
Stack 19 - 5 Units
Stack 20 - 11 Units
Stack 21 - sold out
Stack 22 - sold out
Stack 23 - 4 units
Stack 24 - 8 units
Stack 25 - 1 unit
Stack 26 - sold out
Stack 27 - 1 unit
Stack 28 - 6 units
Stack 29 - sold out

rdgs
francis

cheahsg
25-05-09, 20:21

Married?... who is getting married?... hehe

Congrates, congrates...

noblebaby
25-05-09, 20:50
Sales of Martin Place Residences by FCT is doing very well; think the price of property under FCT will be revised up soon, including WFW. :D :D

Report for today on Singapore property market and S-Reits... :sleep:

cyl
25-05-09, 21:11
Gong xi gong xi! Married after or before TOP? Need 2 years to plan? But it is always good to plan early and manage cash flow. Hope WFW TOP in the 1H2011.

We are intending to marry before TOP. Wedding banquet will most prob be end next year. Now we are taking our time in planning our wedding, baby steps so as to enjoy and capture every moment. Like you said, we need to manage the cash flow and learn to cope with new stuffs as its our first home and hopefully last marriage. Whahahaha!!!!

Any recommendations for wedding banquet???

P.S. I know its a condo forum but do give me some suggestions. Hehe...

icy
25-05-09, 23:24
We are intending to marry before TOP. Wedding banquet will most prob be end next year. Now we are taking our time in planning our wedding, baby steps so as to enjoy and capture every moment. Like you said, we need to manage the cash flow and learn to cope with new stuffs as its our first home and hopefully last marriage. Whahahaha!!!!

Any recommendations for wedding banquet???

P.S. I know its a condo forum but do give me some suggestions. Hehe...

Hello Congrats!

Its good to start early, then you can choose whatever you want. I remember bookinbg like 1.5 yrs in advance then. :P Mine was at Pacific ballroom, Pan Pacific Hotel.. that was like 4-5 yrs ago. Great feedback from guests.

Depends on how many tables you have and what is your main objective. Restaurants are definately better in terms of food, and hotel is better in ambience.

I heard Four season hotel is great for food too. Oriental also not bad. Join those wedding shows and get good bargains.

francistaong
26-05-09, 06:23
Stack 03 - sold out
Stack 04 - sold out
Stack 11 - #02 -#06 released
Stack 12 - #02 -#06 released - 4 units
Stack 15 - sold out
Stack 16 - 2 Units
Stack 19 - 5 Units
Stack 20 - 11 Units
Stack 21 - sold out
Stack 22 - sold out
Stack 23 - 3 units
Stack 24 - 8 units
Stack 25 - Sold out
Stack 26 - sold out
Stack 27 - 1 unit
Stack 28 - 4 units
Stack 29 - sold out

Latest after the increase.
By the way, congrats to cyl for her coming wedding. Best Wishes.

Regards
francis

noblebaby
26-05-09, 07:35
About 10 units sold after the price increases. Not bad!

May09 will be another good month for property sales.

noblebaby
26-05-09, 07:43
Francis, how about those non-starbuy unit, any body buy or developer is keeping them? :rolleyes:

Stack 03 - sold out
Stack 04 - sold out
Stack 15 - sold out
Stack 16 - 2 Units
Stack 19 - 5 Units
Stack 20 - 11 Units
Stack 21 - sold out
Stack 22 - sold out
Stack 23 - 3 units
Stack 24 - 8 units
Stack 25 - Sold out
Stack 26 - sold out
Stack 27 - 1 unit
Stack 28 - 4 units
Stack 29 - sold out

Regards
francis

cheahsg
26-05-09, 09:50
Francis, how about those non-starbuy unit, any body buy or developer is keeping them? :rolleyes:

Developer has not release stack 13 and 14 also...

WF Constructor
26-05-09, 13:22
Good job man!

Stack 03 - sold out
Stack 04 - sold out
Stack 15 - sold out
Stack 16 - 2 Units
Stack 19 - 5 Units
Stack 20 - 11 Units
Stack 21 - sold out
Stack 22 - sold out
Stack 23 - 3 units
Stack 24 - 8 units
Stack 25 - Sold out
Stack 26 - sold out
Stack 27 - 1 unit
Stack 28 - 4 units
Stack 29 - sold out

Regards
francis

francistaong
26-05-09, 16:19
Developer has not release stack 13 and 14 also...

Released but non star buy. Sold 3 out of stack 13 and 14 and on top of these last penthse also gone.

rdgs
francis

kEN9170
26-05-09, 17:00
Hi Ken9170

Thanks for the info.
Looking forward to the TOP party and meeting you all.

If needed, pls let me know about the "improvement" (water slides) requests to the developer. I'll gladly join in...;)

Hi princessmum, i have written in to FCL suggesting them to put in waterslides in kid/splash pool. Personally feel the current splash pool is too "empty". I like the kid pool in Aquarius By The Park. My kids love it!

Hope they will look into it. :)

WF Constructor
26-05-09, 20:02
Well done people!!! This forum has actually helped to improve the sales of WFW, many potential buyers are actually browsing this thread and it can be shown by the number of view of this thread, it's highest in D16!!!

Let's the good job keep going...! Cheers! :cheers1:

Released but non star buy. Sold 3 out of stack 13 and 14 and on top of these last penthse also gone.

rdgs
francis

icy
26-05-09, 20:47
Hi princessmum, i have written in to FCL suggesting them to put in waterslides in kid/splash pool. Personally feel the current splash pool is too "empty". I like the kid pool in Aquarius By The Park. My kids love it!

Hope they will look into it. :)thanks Ken, I support this idea too. :D

EJEJ
26-05-09, 22:31

Thanks a lot for writing in Ken..would certainly be lovely if FCL is agreeable

princessmum
26-05-09, 23:15
Hi Ken
Thanks.
I have also made the request to 1 of the FCL people.:)
Hope they will consider our request.

* My daughter commented on the lack of waterslides during her visit to the showroom. She looked very disappointed when I pointed out the kids pool to her. That's what prompted the idea!

I have also been to Aquarius and I must admit kids really go crazy with just a simple slide. they really have lots of fun on it.

noblebaby
27-05-09, 00:09
9 units of WFW sold last week (18-24 May)

Firm demand boosts sales of private homes

Some developers have raised prices as a result

DEVELOPERS continued to report encouraging private home sales last week, and some have upped prices on firmer demand.

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/mnt/media/image/launched/2009-05-26/BT_IMAGES_KRWEEK26.jpg (http://javascript<b></b>:openwindow('/local/picturepopup/0,4661,124364-60000,00.html?');)

Growing demand: Far East Organization sold nine units at Floridian in Bukit Timah at an average price of $1,220 psf BelleRive on Keng Chin Road and Martin Place Residences on Kim Yam Road are among the projects where prices have been raised. BelleRive's average price is now 13 per cent higher than when it was previewed in mid-April.

Frasers Centrepoint sold 60 more units last week at Martin Place Residences; new units were released over the weekend at prices that were about 5-7 per cent higher.

Chia Boon Kuah, Far East Organization chief operating officer, property sales, told BT that 'in recent weeks, we're seeing growing broad-based demand for our products across our portfolio in every price bracket, from upgrader market to the upper-middle segments to high-end luxury projects'.

Last week, the property giant sold more than 40 units, up from the 30 a week earlier. Far East's home sales for the May 18-24 week include two units at Vida on Peck Hay Road which fetched an average price of $2,030 psf; the buyers did not take up the rental guarantee offered by Far East for the recently completed condo. The developer also sold nine units at Floridian in Bukit Timah at an average price of $1,220 psf.

In the upgrader housing segment, it sold seven units at Mi Casa in Choa Chu Kang, nine units each at Lakeshore near Jurong Lake and Waterfront Waves near Bedok Reservoir. Waterfront Waves is a joint development with Frasers Centrepoint.

Frasers Centrepoint also sold four units each at its Caspian condo in the Jurong Lake location and Woodsville 28 last week.

At Martin Place Residences, the developer released fresh units below the 14th floor sky terrace in the second and final block in the 33-storey condo.

Prices of the freshly released units start from $1,350 psf, higher than the $1,260 psf starting price in the earlier block during the preceding weekend's marketing campaign.

However, the latest pricing is still below the $1,700 psf starting price for the 33-storey freehold project when it was previewed last year. Inclusive of the units sold last week, 168 units in the 302-unit condo are now sold.
Frasers Centrepoint is offering an interest absorption scheme (IAS) for all its four projects on the market - in exchange for a 3 per cent price premium for Caspian and a 2 per cent premium for the rest.

Over in Bukit Timah, a Sing Holdings subsidiary is understood to have sold five units last weekend at BelleRive, taking total sales to 39 units in the 51-unit freehold project. BelleRive was initially priced at $1,350 psf average when it was previewed in mid-April; this was raised to $1,430 psf last week and upped further to $1,530 psf this week. This translates to a 13 per cent price hike in about six weeks.

The average pricing is for the apartments in the 15-storey project, and excludes the two penthouses. About 75 per cent of BelleRive buyers have taken up the IAS offered by the developer at no extra cost.
The units were picked up predominantly by Singaporeans. BelleRive's draws include its proximity to Anglo-Chinese School (Primary) on Barker Road and Singapore Chinese Girls' School along Dunearn Road.
In the Balestier area, Soilbuild is understood to have sold another 25 units at Mezzo over the weekend. The project is priced at about $850-900 psf on average; the cost is 2 per cent more for IAS.

Property giant City Developments also sold 14 units last week for The Arte at Thomson condo. The average price in the project is now $900-930 psf, compared with $880 psf when previews began in March. The 336-unit condo is 84 per cent sold.

Near Botanic Gardens, Straits Trading has upped the price of the remaining few units at Gallop Gables to $1,400 psf, from the $1,188 psf average achieved for units sold in the past six weeks. The price increase comes after the developer achieved the sale of its 40th unit in the completed freehold condo.

In the secondary market, some 50-plus units are said to have been sold last week at RiverGate condo near the Singapore River. These are out of 88 units listed in a sales campaign last week. The average price is about $1,400 to $1,500 psf.

The 88 units were from an original pool of 100 units purchased in 2005 by a fund managed by Ferrell Asset Management.

princessmum
27-05-09, 17:47
Hi all

Got a question to ask.
For those taking IAS, how much more did you pay?
Is it 2% flat or higher?

The newspaper said today they are charging 2% more for IAS, but I was charged 2.22%...

Pls let me know fast so I can clarify with them..thanks

kEN9170
27-05-09, 17:57
Hi all

Got a question to ask.
Is it 2% flat or higher?

The newspaper said today they are charging 2% more for IAS, but I was charged 2.22%...

Should be 2% more.

noblebaby
27-05-09, 19:11
Hi all

Got a question to ask.
Is it 2% flat or higher?

depends on developer and the unit you bought. so far i heard is 2-3% :scared-1:

cheahsg
27-05-09, 23:15
Hi all

Got a question to ask.
Is it 2% flat or higher?

Yup.. it ranges from 2-3%... not fixed.

kEN9170
28-05-09, 09:16
Hi,

I have received reply from FCL. They have forwarded our request for waterslides to their Project department.

Hope to hear from them soon. :)

forte
28-05-09, 11:31
Hi,

I have received reply from FCL. They have forwarded our request for waterslides to their Project department.

Hi Ken,

Thanks for putting up this request. Really hope they will agree to this. It will be great for the kids to have the slide :)

cheahsg
28-05-09, 22:15
Hi,

Maybe you can PM the letter to all the owners and we can each send a copy to them... more people request, chances higher...

noblebaby
28-05-09, 23:04
I support this... Need to write in via lawyer? Or just email Fraser?

Maybe you can PM the letter to all the owners and we can each send a copy to them... more people request, chances higher...

cheahsg
28-05-09, 23:24
I support this... Need to write in via lawyer? Or just email Fraser?

Write via email, then followed by a letter via post of the same content.

Email is a soft copy while the letter is a request made official.

kEN9170
29-05-09, 11:15
Write via email, then followed by a letter via post of the same content.

Email is a soft copy while the letter is a request made official.

Great!
Please email to [email protected] and Attn to : Yunn Ru.

WolleyDragon
29-05-09, 11:36

What's with the showflat viewing when you already purchased your unit??

First time buying a condo??

WolleyDragon
29-05-09, 11:42
Looks like got lots of HDB upgraders in this estate..

got requests for basketball court, swimming pool slides, KaraoK rooms.. somemore want to plant mango trees within the estate..

EJEJ
29-05-09, 15:03
Looks like got lots of HDB upgraders in this estate..

got requests for basketball court, swimming pool slides, KaraoK rooms.. somemore want to plant mango trees within the estate..

Hi Wolly,

A warm welcome to the WFW forum discussions. As you can already see by now, the content of the discussions generated here pertain largely to the sentiments and concerns of a community of people who are looking forward to living in a spanking new condo with a warm and 'crazy' bunch of people. Of course, there are the occasional property and market updates to augment the otherwise personal discussions on the condo. But this forum discussion remains largely one of a community of owners who have a genuine interest in the affairs of the condo, and interested parties with equally genuine questions/concerns.

Hence, the 2 postings that you have uploaded thus far does raise a number of question marks as it really baffles the mind. There seems to be certain things that are insinuated, and they are definitely neither genuine concerns, nor constructive remarks. Anyway, quite a bit of the info that you quoted seems to be misinterpreted or misread as the intent and context of the content is clearly misunderstood.

Nevertheless, should you have further constructive remarks to make, it will be warmly welcomed and appreciated.

lyrix
29-05-09, 16:19
May i ask a layman's question here? is it always make more investment profit by buying a FH property than buying a LH property? I ask this is because i found with the same price i paid for wfw unit i can get a FH unit from other private prj.

momoliu
29-05-09, 19:14
WFW Crazy Club is growing....:)

1kcirdenk - 16
Cheahsg - 25
Cyl - 3
EJEJ - 26
Forte - 19
Hippopo - 26
Icy - 20
Ken - 3
Lyrix - 26
Noblebaby - 25
Pang - 23
princessmum - 25
Sunny - 19
Water Lover - 21

Dear all, count us in! We're at stack 24! Thanks

momoliu
29-05-09, 19:20
May i ask a layman's question here? is it always make more investment profit by buying a FH property than buying a LH property? I ask this is because i found with the same price i paid for wfw unit i can get a FH unit from other private prj.

Lyrix, I think it really depends on what you want.....quite a lot of FH projects are not "well positioned" (ie. not easily accessible unless you have a car), in my humble opinion. There is always a trade-off...

kEN9170
29-05-09, 19:55
Hi momoliu, a warm welcome to our Crazy family.... :cheers6:

WFW Crazy Club....:)

1kcirdenk - 16
Cheahsg - 25
Cyl - 3
EJEJ - 26
Forte - 19
Hippopo - 26
Icy - 20
Ken - 3
Lyrix - 26
momoliu - 24
Noblebaby - 25
Pang - 23
princessmum - 25
Sunny - 19
Water Lover - 21

Water Lover
29-05-09, 19:55
Lyrix, I think it really depends on what you want.....quite a lot of FH projects are not "well positioned" (ie. not easily accessible unless you have a car), in my humble opinion. There is always a trade-off...

Cannot agree more with you.."It depends on what you want".

In general, if you are talking about long term maybe FH value can hold better but it still depends on the economy and other factors...nobodys' know

Endure the inconveniences and no reservoir, mrt etc for 20 years
and get a sum (no guanrantee)when you are near retirement or
enjoy now when you can still jog & play around the park and reservoir.

I have a friend who bought a tiny FH unit at prime area but cannot afford to stay. Got to rent out at miserable rent during bad time and finally give up. ;)

noblebaby
29-05-09, 20:46
The only thing i want to say is... Im so happy! Now ken helped me to update the list, nice man!

Welcome Momoliu! Yum sing!

Hi momoliu, a warm welcome to our Crazy family.... :cheers6:

1kcirdenk - 16
Cheahsg - 25
Cyl - 3
EJEJ - 26
Forte - 19
Hippopo - 26
Icy - 20
Ken - 3
Lyrix - 26
momoliu - 24
Noblebaby - 25
Pang - 23
princessmum - 25
Sunny - 19
Water Lover - 21

noblebaby
29-05-09, 20:49
From nothing to become a big crazy family... :cheers1:

kEN9170
29-05-09, 20:50
The only thing i want to say is... Im so happy! Now ken helped me to update the list, nice man!

Welcome Momoliu! Yum sing!

Noblebaby...sorry...i'm too eager to update our Crazy Family list.....:ashamed1:

noblebaby
29-05-09, 21:39
No problem man! Just help me to do the job haha... Hope more ppl to join us.

Noblebaby...sorry...i'm too eager to update our Crazy Family list.....:ashamed1:

noblebaby
29-05-09, 23:02
hehe... you can consider me as yes.

Danllf, have you get your unit at WFW?

cheahsg
30-05-09, 00:47

Can't wait for our crazy bbq....

Welcome everyone... keep in touch by PM me your contacts.

Water Lover
30-05-09, 06:49

Hi Lyrix,

Did you went to showroom recently & and the property agent marketing his FH project told you FH is better than LH no matter what??

I hope you are not still wondering. Just to add, I believe you bought at
a better price than earlier buyers so you should not be too worried.
When market picks up and inflation jumps, I think you still can make a profit because this location is rather good. For LH property location is important. But you should wait for the MRT to be announced.

But for rental investment, basically there are no differences as tenant don't bother whether it is FH or LH most important is location. Just my opinion.

I have an option to stay or rent out but looking at the bunch of "crazy" WFW gang here - may choose to stay.

Cheers & happy weekend......

Maybe experts (Roger & Francis) can comment on Lyrix queries. ;)

forte
30-05-09, 08:30

Lyrix,

There have always been debate of FH vs LH therefore you can see that is not clear cut that FH is definitely better of course unless other things are all the same (location, amenities, size etc...). I feel tat in Singapore i think the single most impt factor is location..In future if the MRT is nearby, WFW value should appreciate...

Before i commit my unit i also view a couple of FH at TK which i can get at similar price for my WFW. However, i dun like the TK location, developments are small and cramp with at most only 1 tiny pool..dun get any view at all, so all these considered i still feel WFW unit is a much better choice....

forte
30-05-09, 08:49
Dear all, count us in! We're at stack 24! Thanks

momoliu welcome to the big crazy family....so happy to see more and more pple joining us...

noblebaby
30-05-09, 10:56
Don't really care about FH or LH, most importantly is quality of living.

Money can be made quicker by investing in Capitaland shares or shares of other major developers. We can buy and sell the shares any day we like, liquidity is much higher, and no hassle of looking for seller or spending time to visit unit. For sure we'll buy property during downturn, and same go for stocks.

Just live life to the fullest;

生命没 take two;

人生只能走一回!

noblebaby
30-05-09, 11:04
Seldom see Roger or Francis visiting us recently, think they are busy marketing their property... Sentiment has improved a lot these 2 months... if nothing big happened in the US, think market will recover very soon. Fundemental of property market in Asia is still very solid.

Maybe experts (Roger & Francis) can comment on Lyrix queries. ;)

cheahsg
30-05-09, 14:11
Seldom see Roger or Francis visiting us recently, think they are busy marketing their property... Sentiment has improved a lot these 2 months... if nothing big happened in the US, think market will recover very soon. Fundemental of property market in Asia is still very solid.

Think they are preparing to launch the The Key very soon... heard its end of June.

francistaong
30-05-09, 21:38
Hi all, thanks for remembering us. Yes, we are moving on with our clients and we feel that our current team in Waterfront Waves should be able to serve you well and answer all your questions during your time in the showflat. Believe some of you brought your units thru them and with either Roger or myself sitting in with you esp on the final part. We are still actively involve in WFW and you guys can also get our team to help you in your questions. They are
1) George Sim
2) John Goy
3) Elise Tan
4) Rachel
5) Lincoln

Enjoy your purchase and with regards to whether FH or LH, to me does it matter ? Singapore is a young country and our oldest HDB is not even 40 years old, land in singapore is a valuable asset and bottomline even FH, our garment can also take back. So, stay happy and blue skys will appear daily.

Rdgs
francis

noblebaby
30-05-09, 22:11
Francis, can update us on the available starbuy unit? Sales still going well? thanks!

Hi all, thanks for remembering us. Yes, we are moving on with our clients and we feel that our current team in Waterfront Waves should be able to serve you well and answer all your questions during your time in the showflat. Believe some of you brought your units thru them and with either Roger or myself sitting in with you esp on the final part. We are still actively involve in WFW and you guys can also get our team to help you in your questions. They are
1) George Sim
2) John Goy
3) Elise Tan
4) Rachel
5) Lincoln

Enjoy your purchase and with regards to whether FH or LH, to me does it matter ? Singapore is a young country and our oldest HDB is not even 40 years old, land in singapore is a valuable asset and bottomline even FH, our garment can also take back. So, stay happy and blue skys will appear daily.

Rdgs
francis

francistaong
30-05-09, 22:41
Haha, just wondering why keep on asking this question? since you guys have brought the place, just relax and wait for TOP.
1) If any of you guys drop by WFW, you will noticed we had put up red round stickers on the model to indicate sold unit , basing on this you will be able to know.
2) Besides some of you will be starting on the progessive payment in the next month, this will also give you a rough idea.
3) Developers up the price by 2% last week and we projected to up further before KEY is launch, this will reflect market sentiments.

Rdgs
francis

lyrix
01-06-09, 08:58
Firstly welcome momoliu join our WFW family. Glad to see our team is expanding...

Thanks momoliu,water lover, forte and noblebaby's response upon my question.
considering the merits of wfw,I bought the wfw unit when i went to visit the showflat for the first time without doing any research of the location before. That's why i feel so unsure after purchasing it.Your valuable opinions really set my heart at ease.

Money can be made quicker by investing in Capitaland shares or shares of other major developers. We can buy and sell the shares any day we like, liquidity is much higher, and no hassle of looking for seller or spending time to visit unit. For sure we'll buy property during downturn, and same go for stocks.

生命没 take two;

人生只能走一回!

WF Constructor
01-06-09, 13:47
Hey man, be more professional, it's your job to provide info. If not, no point for you agent to post here and keep asking buyer to contact them.

By the way, construction is progessing well. Cheers!

Haha, just wondering why keep on asking this question? since you guys have brought the place, just relax and wait for TOP.
1) If any of you guys drop by WFW, you will noticed we had put up red round stickers on the model to indicate sold unit , basing on this you will be able to know.
2) Besides some of you will be starting on the progessive payment in the next month, this will also give you a rough idea.
3) Developers up the price by 2% last week and we projected to up further before KEY is launch, this will reflect market sentiments.

Rdgs
francis

Douk
01-06-09, 14:40
actually.. this is not his job. :2cents:

Hey man, be more professional, it's your job to provide info. If not, no point for you agent to post here and keep asking buyer to contact them.

cheahsg
01-06-09, 15:23
actually.. this is not his job. :2cents:

You bought WW?

WolleyDragon
01-06-09, 16:17

provide info?? info for what? If you guys are planning to buy another unit, then it would justify the need for data..

HOWEVER, if you guys have no intention of buying another unit.. then the continuous request for sales update is basically..well, Kay Poh..

Relax lah.. use the spare time on your hands to plan for your renovation and think of ways to save up for your house (got lots to pay for).. why bother who buy what and at what price????

noblebaby
01-06-09, 20:45
:D

noblebaby
01-06-09, 20:49
The world has missed the rally - JPM

Could We Be Heading for a V-shaped GDP Recovery? - Citi

Reports for tonight, Zzzz... :sleep:

princessmum
01-06-09, 21:48
Hi all

Just received a msg from the agent.
They are going to increase the price of WFW again! ;)

sunny
02-06-09, 13:40
Hi all

Just received a msg from the agent.
They are going to increase the price of WFW again! ;)

:doh: with the strong recovery of stock market , how can property prices not go up . i m not surprise if " key " is lauched at 700psf .

noblebaby
02-06-09, 14:27
Sunny, how is your stock investment? Should be doing very well right? hihi. :D

:doh: with the strong recovery of stock market , how can property prices not go up . i m not surprise if " key " is lauched at 700psf .

sunny
02-06-09, 15:04
Sunny, how is your stock investment? Should be doing very well right? hihi. :D

:doh: hehe .... u r right .... using margin and wait for the big $ ... yesterday my net gain hit above 100k .... i believe ur portfolio must b doing well too ... i think u must b working with a financial institution ...

noblebaby
02-06-09, 20:17
Mine is doing not too bad... mostly vested in commodity, O&M, property... Investment in defensive stock is still underperformed, which is quite common... :D

haha, my job has nothing to do with financial... :cheers6:

:doh: hehe .... u r right .... using margin and wait for the big $ ... yesterday my net gain hit above 100k .... i believe ur portfolio must b doing well too ... i think u must b working with a financial institution ...

noblebaby
02-06-09, 20:28
10% of WFW Sold in May09 :cheers1:

According to The Business Times, property devlopers have sold around 1,200 private home units in May, comparable to the 1,207 units sold in April. They have started raising the prices for several mass-market and mid/upper segment projects by lowering the discounts from the 2007 peak levels. The developers are also firming up plans for more mass/mid market launches/re-launches in the coming months. The recent soft re-launch of freehold Shelford 23 in the Bukit Timah area by Hoi Hup Realty was well received with nearly half of the units sold at an ASP of S$1,250 psf.

The continued sales momentum would help in firming up the base formation and in improving the home buying sentiment further, leading to a more sustainable recovery. We expect the demand and supply dynamics in the mass and mid tier segments to remain favourable over the next three years. Also, the supply shortage of Public Housing is supportive of private mass market. Among the developers in our coverage, we believe that Allgreen Properties and City Developments are the key beneficiaries of the improved home-buying sentiment in the mass and mid-market segments.

Selected project units sold in May

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/8823/roomt.jpg

Source: Business Times, UOB Kay Hian

Property_Owner
02-06-09, 20:38

生命没 take two;

人生只能走一回!

I like this! :cheers1:

WF Constructor
04-06-09, 17:37
From other forum:

Stack 03 - sold out
Stack 04 - sold out
Stack 12 - #02 -#07 released - 4 units
Stack 15 - sold out
Stack 16 - 2 Units
Stack 19 - 5 Units
Stack 20 - 9 Units
Stack 21 - sold out
Stack 22 - sold out
Stack 23 - 3 units
Stack 24 - 7 units
Stack 25 - sold out
Stack 26 - sold out
Stack 27 - sold out
Stack 28 - 1 unit
Stack 29 - sold out

WF Constructor
05-06-09, 08:42
From other Forum, posted by Roger:

Stack 03 - sold out
Stack 04 - sold out
Stack 15 - sold out
Stack 16 - 2 Units
Stack 19 - 5 Units
Stack 20 - 9 Units
Stack 21 - sold out
Stack 22 - sold out
Stack 23 - 2 units
Stack 24 - 3 units
Stack 25 - sold out
Stack 26 - sold out
Stack 27 - sold out
Stack 28 - 1 unit
Stack 29 - sold out

momoliu
06-06-09, 23:05
:scared-5: Wow...looks like WFW is almost ready to launch all their remaining stacks pretty soon!

From other Forum, posted by Roger:

Stack 03 - sold out
Stack 04 - sold out
Stack 15 - sold out
Stack 16 - 2 Units
Stack 19 - 5 Units
Stack 20 - 9 Units
Stack 21 - sold out
Stack 22 - sold out
Stack 23 - 2 units
Stack 24 - 3 units
Stack 25 - sold out
Stack 26 - sold out
Stack 27 - sold out
Stack 28 - 1 unit
Stack 29 - sold out

noblebaby
07-06-09, 00:15
Think the remaining stacks will not be included in the starbuy list... Developer afford to slowly sell those remaining units that are facing the pool/lake until T.O.P... Projects under FCT are doing well... No hurry for FCT...

:scared-5: Wow...looks like WFW is almost ready to launch all their remaining stacks pretty soon!

princessmum
07-06-09, 21:30
Hi all

Here's some pics to share for those staying at Stack 26-29 + 25.
Stacks 26-29 are progressing well, 1st level now.
Stack 25 still @ foundation stage. ;)

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n282/vzchan/P1000819.jpg
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n282/vzchan/P1000820.jpg
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n282/vzchan/P1000821.jpg

noblebaby
07-06-09, 21:47
Princessmum, thanks for the photos update... Stack 25 should be very quick once foundation is ready... coz the first 3 levels are just columns :D

Hi all

Here's some pics to share for those staying at Stack 26-29 + 25.
Stacks 26-29 are progressing well, 1st level now.
Stack 25 still @ foundation stage. ;)

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n282/vzchan/P1000819.jpg
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n282/vzchan/P1000820.jpg
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n282/vzchan/P1000821.jpg

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/4846/p1000819t.jpg

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/843/p1000820h.jpg

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/1705/p1000821.jpg

princessmum
07-06-09, 22:12
You're welcome :ashamed1:

Also heard from agent, the reservoir facing units are now for sale.
Business still very brisk today.
Quite a lot of pple at showroom.
price for 3BR going ~ 700psf. (rough quote from agent)

THE KEY should be launching next mth.

noblebaby
07-06-09, 22:15
Units facing reservoir on starbuy? 700psf? :beats-me-man:

You're welcome :ashamed1:

Also heard from agent, the reservoir facing units are now for sale.
Business still very brisk today.
Quite a lot of pple at showroom.
price for 3BR going ~ 700psf. (rough quote from agent)

THE KEY should be launching next mth.

princessmum
07-06-09, 22:41
Not sure. Never ask her.
But agent said recent transacted prices she know are 900+K to 1.3mil...

cheahsg
08-06-09, 00:33
Princessmum, thanks for the photos update... Stack 25 should be very quick once foundation is ready... coz the first 3 levels are just columns :D

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/4846/p1000819t.jpg

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/843/p1000820h.jpg

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/1705/p1000821.jpg

Means installments should be starting soon...:o

noblebaby
10-06-09, 11:36
I couldn't wait to move in :D ... but still 2 years to wait :mad:

Means installments should be starting soon...:o

noblebaby
10-06-09, 19:49
Snapshot of Potential New Launches by ML
Report for tonight... :sleep:

noblebaby
10-06-09, 20:52
Grab the bull by the horns - DMG

:sleep:

noblebaby
10-06-09, 21:24
Singapore REITs: Still the Best Way Forward by MS

No body invest in S-REITs?!?!?

kEN9170
11-06-09, 21:42
got an advert at my doorstep...The Key??

Early Bird Preview SOON!

WATERFRONT-LIVING
New Luxurious CONDO
Opposite Bedok Reservoir
Minutes walk to water sports facilities
Future MRT
2/3/4 Bedrooms & Penthouses

Be the 1st to preview before others.

Register NOW for priority VVIP viewing

Pls call : 9xxx xxxx

noblebaby
11-06-09, 21:53
Ken, do you pass by the showflat? Ready?

Early Bird Preview SOON!

WATERFRONT-LIVING
New Luxurious CONDO
Opposite Bedok Reservoir
Future MRT

xphanthom
12-06-09, 00:47
It's called the Waterfront Key :)

princessmum
12-06-09, 10:20
Heard they renamed it to THE KEY.

2 weeks ago, the showflat still not ready. but got renovation works ongoing.

noblebaby
12-06-09, 12:50
Nice name! THE KEY - to - Waterfront Waves :D

The future development on the other side of WFW may called THE VIEW...

Heard they renamed it to THE KEY.

2 weeks ago, the showflat still not ready. but got renovation works ongoing.

sunny
12-06-09, 12:55
:doh: don't understand why developer want to launch the key now ??? wfw is only 60% sold .... more supply , more price pressure .... if after a few months , sales not coming in ..... star buy again .....

Douk
12-06-09, 14:06
:doh: don't understand why developer want to launch the key now ??? wfw is only 60% sold .... more supply , more price pressure .... if after a few months , sales not coming in ..... star buy again .....

it is a 99yrs LH.

sunny
12-06-09, 14:09
it is a 99yrs LH.

:doh: can extend leasehold ... just like livia ... cdl bought the piece of land quite sometime back ...

jitkiat
12-06-09, 14:46
That is becos WFW 2 bedroom sold out and remaining units are of better facing with higher PSF thus not so affordable for HDB upgraders. Pay attention that The Key has large number of 2 bedrooms ? :D Lots of HDB upgraders can only afford 600-700k condo ONLY.

noblebaby
12-06-09, 15:26
I'm sure most of the people, and even those who already owned several condos or landed properties are HDB upgraders at the first place... except those who are born in a condo or landed property family...

However, those who supported by parents to get a condo as their first home... i'm just ashamed of them. nothing pround at all!

That is becos WFW 2 bedroom sold out and remaining units are of better facing with higher PSF thus not so affordable for HDB upgraders. Pay attention that The Key has large number of 2 bedrooms ? :D Lots of HDB upgraders can only afford 600-700k condo ONLY.

noblebaby
12-06-09, 15:29
Jitliat, I'm sure you are one of the HDB upgraders too!

五十步, 笑百步 :tsk-tsk:

kEN9170
12-06-09, 15:38

haha..he also got a 2 bedroom unit at DBR....:D

jitkiat
12-06-09, 15:39

Yes I am. Don't get offenced, i have no intention to belittle HDB upgraders. I just stating the facts why The Key is launched with many 2 bedroom units. And to me, it is better to buy 2 bedroom unit and rent out your HDB rather than sell off your HDB to buy 3/4 bedroom condo.

noblebaby
12-06-09, 15:43
Sunny, i think WFW already crossed 70% sold. I think is time to launch The Key...

cheahsg
12-06-09, 22:38
Yes 70% sold... They launch the The key is to capitlise the 2 bedders demand. Thats why The Key will have more 2 bedders and smaller 3 bedders (less than 1200 sqft). And they can still price it around the $700k mark. If they dun launch, they are also paying for the land cost....

As for the remaining unit in WW, mostly above the $800K can be sold after the market picks up. Far East have the holding power.

Only by launching The Key, will then force buyer to look into the WW if they want a bigger 3 bedders

Sunny, i think WFW already crossed 70% sold. I think is time to launch The Key...

noblebaby
13-06-09, 21:48
Have a Good Weekend... :sleep:

cyl
14-06-09, 12:55
I'm sure most of the people, and even those who already owned several condos or landed properties are HDB upgraders at the first place... except those who are born in a condo or landed property family...

However, those who supported by parents to get a condo as their first home... i'm just ashamed of them. nothing pround at all!

I am rather offended by this statement of yours. My boyfriend and i are one of those who got "supported" by parents to get a condo as their first home. Can i ask whats so wrong with that? The fact that our parents wishes to give us a home as a wedding gift makes you ashamed of us? Hmm.... That is a biased statement. In fact, i know of many parents who do that.

And we are not proud of our status as a condo owner but are grateful that our parents gave us this beautiful gift.

noblebaby
14-06-09, 13:45
cyl, i think you misunderstood the statement... what i meant is those who die die want to get a condo but couldn't afford and request $$$ from parents... i know many of these peoples...

as for your case, you already said that, it is a gift from parents, and this gift is not requested by you and your bf... rights? so really no offend here. stay cool :)

I am rather offended by this statement of yours. My boyfriend and i are one of those who got "supported" by parents to get a condo as their first home. Can i ask whats so wrong with that? The fact that our parents wishes to give us a home as a wedding gift makes you ashamed of us? Hmm.... That is a biased statement. In fact, i know of many parents who do that.

And we are not proud of our status as a condo owner but are grateful that our parents gave us this beautiful gift.

WF Constructor
14-06-09, 18:10
Expect to launch around early of July, stay tune!

Early Bird Preview SOON!

WATERFRONT-LIVING
New Luxurious CONDO
Opposite Bedok Reservoir
Future MRT

WF Constructor
14-06-09, 18:12
Yes, many 2-bedder for The Key, total of 437 units:

2 bdrm- around 940 sqft
3 bdrm- around 1100 to 1200 sqft
4 bdrm- around 1500 sqft

Yes 70% sold... They launch the The key is to capitlise the 2 bedders demand. Thats why The Key will have more 2 bedders and smaller 3 bedders (less than 1200 sqft). And they can still price it around the $700k mark. If they dun launch, they are also paying for the land cost....

As for the remaining unit in WW, mostly above the $800K can be sold after the market picks up. Far East have the holding power.

Only by launching The Key, will then force buyer to look into the WW if they want a bigger 3 bedders

Water Lover
14-06-09, 18:34
Yes, many 2-bedder for The Key, total of 437 units:

2 bdrm- around 940 sqft
3 bdrm- around 1100 to 1200 sqft
4 bdrm- around 1500 sqft

Wow! The land looks smaller than WFW but more units???

Interesting... developer are desparate to sell??
More 2 bdr means targeting investor rather than "stayer"
Wonder the gamble will pay off...:cool:

WF Constructor
14-06-09, 19:01
Basically slightly smaller land size with the same plot ratio of 2.8 as the Waterfront Waves, but suitable to accomodate more 2-bedder units due to the shape of the land. The only drawback is to reduce the public area.

2-bedder has higher demand for those young couples, small families or for rental yield. Developer is able to make more since the price of psf is higher for 2-bedder. Expect a higher price for 2-bedder during launching.

Wow! The land looks smaller than WFW but more units???

Interesting... developer are desparate to sell??
More 2 bdr means targeting investor rather than "stayer"
Wonder the gamble will pay off...:cool:

kEN9170
15-06-09, 16:33
Hihi, got a reply from FCL on the children waterslides....

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected] ([email protected])]
Sent: Sunday, June 14, 2009 10:39 PM
Subject: RE: Waterfront Waves @ Bedok Reservoir
Dear Sir/ Madam,
We are sorry to inform that our project department is reviewing the matter.
We shall keep you updated on the matter.
Thanks.

Regards,
Yunn Ru

Hi Ken
Thanks.
I have also made the request to 1 of the FCL people.:)
Hope they will consider our request.

* My daughter commented on the lack of waterslides during her visit to the showroom. She looked very disappointed when I pointed out the kids pool to her. That's what prompted the idea!

I have also been to Aquarius and I must admit kids really go crazy with just a simple slide. they really have lots of fun on it.

princessmum
15-06-09, 17:59
Hi
Me too.
Think she cleared all the mail at the same time.:ashamed1:

Dear Ms.Lum,

Sorry for the late reply on your email
We noted your email and shall inform our project department on your feedback.
Thank you.

Regards,
Yunn Ru

noblebaby
15-06-09, 18:00
Ken, thanks for the effort! I'll request from them as well :D

Dear Sir/ Madam,
Thanks.

Regards,
Yunn Ru

noblebaby
15-06-09, 18:04
thanks you as well :)

Hi
Me too.

Dear Ms.Lum,

Thank you.

Regards,
Yunn Ru

icy
15-06-09, 21:49
Hi
Me too.

Dear Ms.Lum,

Thank you.

Regards,
Yunn Ru
I got the same reply as well. :)

noblebaby
15-06-09, 22:32
is she actually doing her job? spent so long to reply you guys? :scared-1:

I got the same reply as well. :)

WF Constructor
16-06-09, 08:44
Sales is doing well so far, 65% (265 units) sold as of May.

Thank you for your support!

icy
16-06-09, 11:12
is she actually doing her job? spent so long to reply you guys? :scared-1:
I wonder too, it takes her 10 days to get back to us. Perhaps it is due to the june holidays. :spliff:

kEN9170
16-06-09, 11:27
For my case, it was her 2nd reply for the update.

Dear Sir/ Madam,
Thanks.

Regards,
Yunn Ru

lyrix
16-06-09, 16:02
Regarding facilities, is it possible to request a tabletennis table as well?

Douk
16-06-09, 16:04
Regarding facilities, is it possible to request a tabletennis table as well?

:doh: :banghead: :banghead:

lyrix
16-06-09, 18:03
:ashamed1::D

:doh: :banghead: :banghead:

princessmum
16-06-09, 21:31
Hi all
Just visited the Far east website.
The name of the project next door is confirmed as Waterfront Key.
Think it sounds better than THE Key. ;)

noblebaby
16-06-09, 22:21
May 09: Residential Tracker - Morgan Standley

noblebaby
16-06-09, 22:26
Herd instinct working overtime - CIMB

41 units of WFW sold in May09!!!

pang
17-06-09, 10:07
anyone know where or when we could get the actual floor plan measurement?

cheahsg
17-06-09, 10:25
anyone know where or when we could get the actual floor plan measurement?

upon TOP....

pang
17-06-09, 11:53
thanks....

noblebaby
17-06-09, 21:44
On The Road To Recovery - UOBKH

noblebaby
17-06-09, 21:47
What’s new? Strong sales volume in May - CLSA

noblebaby
20-06-09, 21:36
Any one visited the site or showroom recently? Pls update us if any...

By the way, where is the WFW crazy club member?

What’s new? Strong sales volume in May - CLSA

kEN9170
20-06-09, 22:14
yea...very quiet lately......:sleep:
any more new WFW owners?

Any one visited the site or showroom recently? Pls update us if any...

By the way, where is the WFW crazy club member?

kEN9170
23-06-09, 18:00
Construction progress....

noblebaby
23-06-09, 20:24
Ken, thanks for the updates... construction is going well... even the 2-bedroom unit is coming up fast!!! Just that my stack is still an empty land... haha...

help you enlarge the photos... :D

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/8835/01aw.jpg

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/3148/02aj.jpg

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/7143/03ar.jpg

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/8553/04ad.jpg

kEN9170
23-06-09, 21:34
more pics...taken on 23-Jun-2009 5pm :)

View from hdb playground
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/2010/dsc00311i.jpg

View from Bedok Town Park
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/535/dsc00319hsi.jpg

noblebaby
24-06-09, 22:24
Singapore Property Research:

Positive Price Growth Catalyst for Next Rally - BoA/Merill

Dissecting Supply and Deferred Payment Scheme (DPS) Risks - CreditSuisse

noblebaby
25-06-09, 17:17
SG Property counters rallied today...!!! Accumulate Reits :D

Singapore Property Research:

Positive Price Growth Catalyst for Next Rally - BoA/Merill

Dissecting Supply and Deferred Payment Scheme (DPS) Risks - CreditSuisse

jitkiat
25-06-09, 17:55
SG Property counters rallied today...!!! Accumulate Reits :D
Be careful. I would rather wait for S&P500 to confirm staying above 200day moving average. Right now the bears/bulls are fighting fiercely along the 200d MA. So far, it is not clear who will win but there are a few positives - oil price, China A-shares and NASDAQ. Reit for medium term investment may not be a good idea especially if exposed to office & retail sector.

Anyway, just want to let you know that your posting of analyst reports is very much appreciated. Thank you. So far, the Goldman Sach and the Credit Sussie reports are worth reading ...

noblebaby
25-06-09, 18:21
S&P500 is at the edge of golden cross... i'm bullish because my investment horizon is more than 2-3 years... :D :D :D REITS is good investment for retirement, and their price is quite low... yaya, i know, REITS is higly leveraged and they are all huge borrowers, will keep asking unit holder for $$$ in the future... haha!!!

If the economy really can turn by year end or early next year, then what ever stock will also sky-rocket. :eek:

By the way, my favorite is still commo related counter. Wish us all luck, hihi... :D

Be careful. I would rather wait for S&P500 to confirm staying above 200day moving average. Right now the bears/bulls are fighting fiercely along the 200d MA. So far, it is not clear who will win but there are a few positives - oil price, China A-shares and NASDAQ. Reit for medium term investment may not be a good idea especially if exposed to office & retail sector.

Anyway, just want to let you know that your posting of analyst reports is very much appreciated. Thank you. So far, the Goldman Sach and the Credit Sussie reports are worth reading ...

noblebaby
25-06-09, 18:32
Sometime I have some very detailed research reports on SG property, but too bad, the file size is too large of more than 1MB... couldn't upload onto here to share... too bad... :hell-hath-no-fury:

jitkiat
25-06-09, 18:57
Sometime I have some very detailed research reports on SG property, but too bad, the file size is too large of more than 1MB... couldn't upload onto here to share... too bad... :hell-hath-no-fury:

Then can just copy & paste the summary points :D

forte
25-06-09, 21:32
Construction progress....

Just curious do you know in your photos the block just besides the HDB/ Playground , is that block 15, 22 or 21?

kEN9170
25-06-09, 21:52
Just curious do you know in your photos the block just besides the HDB/ Playground , is that block 15, 22 or 21?

It should be 15 & 16.

noblebaby
25-06-09, 22:00
double confirm... stack 15 & 16... :D

kEN9170
25-06-09, 22:04
double confirm... stack 15 & 16... :D

haha...finally get to hear from forte...:)
where are the rest?

noblebaby
25-06-09, 22:22
Forte stay at which stack? can help to bring out the crazy club member list?

haha...finally get to hear from forte...:)
where are the rest?

kEN9170
25-06-09, 22:29

1kcirdenk - 16
Cheahsg - 25
Cyl - 3
EJEJ - 26
Forte - 19
Hippopo - 26
Icy - 20
Ken - 3
Lyrix - 26
momoliu - 24
Noblebaby - 25
Pang - 23
princessmum - 25
Sunny - 19
Water Lover - 21

forte
26-06-09, 10:50

hi,

i am staying at 19. Just curious where my behind bedroom will be facing. So looks like nothing yet for my block.....

Been reading the postings all along although just been a slient reader as not much to contribute.

noblebaby
26-06-09, 11:45
think your behind bedroom will see kitchen of stack 15 and 22... in between you may see abit of the the HDB...

hi,

i am staying at 19. Just curious where my behind bedroom will be facing. So looks like nothing yet for my block.....

Been reading the postings all along although just been a slient reader as not much to contribute.