PDA

View Full Version : Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14

devilplate
22-08-10, 23:48
An MRT line that leads nowhere or is highly inefficient is USELESS.

this guy nvr listens....:doh:

acewee
22-08-10, 23:55
Except for a couple of contributors to this thread, most are either happpy or neutral about this news. You wonder why they are so pissed. Maybe trying to make it an election topic out of nothing? Lol

dtl3 announcement suppose to be a happy news!!!:cheers1:

i am sure this line benefits lots of easty ppl! dun have to worry about parking problems at tamp central anymore! simply take a short train ride:cheers6:

Water Lover
23-08-10, 00:03
$3000 PSF? Happy waiting. Anyway, if you happy lah. You don't work in town right? I'm referring to those who work in the city center, e.g. those in the financial or investment industry - they would have to make the trip down every day. I have no clue why people like the overcrowded Tampines Mall so much - so that's your fave hangout? To each his own lah.

Just voicing my views that the DTL3 line is not optimal. Don't be so sensitive lah. Anyway, continue to saka and kiss your MP ass - I'm sure can hit $3000PSF.

You hit the jackpot! That is the main reason why I chose WF (sorry not Wild Falcon). People like you will not stay here:D

acewee
23-08-10, 00:07
Give FEO chance lah. They used to be infamous for bad quality but now trying hard to improve. Btw, WFW is by Fraser, not Far East, if it makes a difference to you.

I'm quite skeptical (always been) about FEO though. Agent told me it's elevated. The model also show high ground and a long staircase. Now on actual ground seems to be just half a flight of stairs or lesser. Floor plan of bedrooms looks elongated. Good. Yet to see if really spacious with quite a number of bay windows. I don't like having a/c ledge at side of bedroom bay window and sofa has no "mountain" backing though. But one thing I particularly like is no need large quantum can get high floor due to smaller area, say for 3 bedroom. I'm a potential buyer at waterfront wave!:D

DAVID
23-08-10, 06:34
True, true! My family visits Tampines on weekends very often. I like the idea of leaving the car behind and just take the train. No need to worry about parking. This is just one of the many benefits of Reservior Station:cheers6:

dtl3 announcement suppose to be a happy news!!!:cheers1:

i am sure this line benefits lots of easty ppl! dun have to worry about parking problems at tamp central anymore! simply take a short train ride:cheers6:

noblebaby
23-08-10, 07:01
More to do with contractor. It will b fine as long as its not a china contractor. WFW is by Hytech enginerin. A local firm. So dont wait quickly get a unit to join us. :D

Give FEO chance lah. They used to be infamous for bad quality but now trying hard to improve. Btw, WFW is by Fraser, not Far East, if it makes a difference to you.

DAVID
23-08-10, 07:52
I agree that DTL 3 is not as perfect as we would like it to be.

But it comes with many benefits to properties around it. For eg : Increase property value, more convenience, another option of transport and reduce traffic congestion.

To all who brought Waterfront Collection, this is definitely good news.

wrxtan80
23-08-10, 08:36
Have better than dub have... Cannot satisfy all but will make more happy. Well better than many places if not most places I know outside Singapore.

eng81157
23-08-10, 09:03
An MRT line that leads nowhere or is highly inefficient is USELESS. It just highlights how FAR this place is from the city where the most highly paid people/ or "FTs" worked. It may affect your rental yields in the future. But for own stay like yourself whose fave "cool" hangout is Tampines Mall which is 2 stations away then it doesn't matter. But from an investment perspective, I will think twice. So speaking from a perspective from an investor, I have to see how far and how long it takes to reach the city. If 99LH and takes God knows how many exchanges to reach main financial and shopping district, then its attractiveness as an investment dimishes. After all, there're lots of 99LH within 12 stations to the city. That is a relevant consideration. I don't see how people can become so defensive.

And again, purely from an investment perspective.

far?? why don't we zoom out and look at global cities like sydney, london, new york or tokyo? 12 subway stations ain't considered the far-flung outbacks. even if we take an mrt from pasir ris to boon lay, it takes about 80mins. this is relatively reasonable considering that commuters in global cities take about an average of 90-120mins to commute between work and home

the new line isn't even out yet and you're proclaiming that it's highly inefficient and leads to nowhere. unless you're an absolute air-head or have never ventured beyond Singapore and JB, then i reckon your ranting is simply ranting.

kEN9170
23-08-10, 09:41
http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/7946/mypaper1.png
http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/9531/mypaper2.png

rainy
23-08-10, 09:42
:cool: :cool: :cool: where got tu tu sound .... just listen to your music player lor ... far from raffles place .... just take the time to read newspaper lor ... life is so short .... why complain ... be happy and learn to count our blessings ... be happy for others as well ... then we will be truly happy :D :D :D

qianfugui
23-08-10, 09:53
Did you not read about the "writing in" part? Anyway, I think I counted wrongly. Bedok Reservoir probably needs to take 2 stations further east to Tampines interchange and then change to EW line to go Raffles Place. So should be 14 stations + 2 waiting time. My bad - I said 15 stations but 14 stations is still not ideal. My conclusion is that it's not meant to be radial line like DTL2 - that's why no interchanges near the city. It's more like circle-line "feeder MRT" service, i.e. take your feeder MRT to Tampines or Macpherson to interchange.

DTL2 is much better - interchanges at Botanic Gardens (CCL), Newton (NS) and Little India (NE), Bugis (EW). Doesn't make you move "backwards" to interchange and waste precious time.

Anyway, I still haven't figured out how to get to Orchard Road from here. - probably take close to 17 stations just to reach shopping district. Unless you do major transfers and walking from stations to stations.

This DTL just end at River Valley like that? Super weird man!

[/QUOTE]

Sorry I don't talk much in this forum. But I do share the same sentiments with Wild Falcon. He is not trying to down play the MRT stn that you guys sees. But the no of station does matters and the availability of transfers and convenience of Interchanges does matters. NOt forgetting more station need higher MRT fares since everything now goes by distance-based.

Sometime straight-bus journey is more pleasant. Juz my thoughts.

noblebaby
23-08-10, 10:00
The wild dog said "it" is an investor, perhaps "it" missed the boat to buy at low. Now "it" may just try to comfort itself.

自欺欺人 (http://www.baidu.com/s?wd=%D7%D4%C6%DB%C6%DB%C8%CB&f=12&rsp=0&oq=zi%20qi%20qi%20ren) :hell-hath-no-fury:

noblebaby
23-08-10, 10:35
Thanks for all the interests and supports in WFW condo.

WFW thread has just received more than 100,000 clicks!!! Cheers!

Wild Falcon
23-08-10, 11:15
Thanks for the support Qianfugui!

Generally in this forum, people only want to "hear the good things". And if one highlight a potential negative point or a contrarian view without an apologetic stance (e.g. too many stations and interchanges to reach city centre), u get hailed all kinds of abuse.

Only hear the good things.

And you really don't have to conform and start with "sorry" just because you take a different stance :) If everyone thinks the same, then nobody's thinking.

=====

Sorry I don't talk much in this forum. But I do share the same sentiments with Wild Falcon. He is not trying to down play the MRT stn that you guys sees. But the no of station does matters and the availability of transfers and convenience of Interchanges does matters. NOt forgetting more station need higher MRT fares since everything now goes by distance-based.

Sometime straight-bus journey is more pleasant. Juz my thoughts.[/quote]

jitkiat
23-08-10, 11:27
Don't say DTL3 is useless leh, at least for people stay in D18 can visit Bedok reservoir more frequently as it becomes more accessible (then I can plan my weekend family MRT trip like go Bedok Reservoir at 5.30pm, dinner at either Tampines West or Tampines or Airport at 7.30pm and get back to Simei at 9pm, even better than driving !!!)

Life is good, don't get into negative feelings.

devilplate
23-08-10, 11:27
Thanks for the support Qianfugui!

Generally in this forum, people only want to "hear the good things". And if one highlight a potential negative point or a contrarian view without an apologetic stance (e.g. too many stations and interchanges to reach city centre), u get hailed all kinds of abuse.

And you really don't have to conform and start with "sorry" just because you take a different stance :) If everyone thinks the same, then nobody's thinking.

=====

human r hard to pleased....too many stns ppl complain....too little stns sure got many others complain too!! 'railway line pass by my area how come nvr build a stn!' :D

so u noe river valley stn leads to chinatown stn oredi? or still duno?:D

devilplate
23-08-10, 11:31
Don't say DTL3 is useless leh, at least for people stay in D18 can visit Bedok reservoir more frequently as it becomes more accessible (then I can plan my weekend family MRT trip like go Bedok Reservoir at 5.30pm, dinner at either Tampines West or Tampines or Airport at 7.30pm and get back to Simei at 9pm, even better than driving !!!)

Life is good, don't get into negative feelings.

ppl r like dat la...they dun stay in the east wat...so deem it USELESS lor...:D

many ppl will only say gd stuff about their own 'area' and 'projects' and to them others simply sux:D

noblebaby
23-08-10, 11:36
Found this from other forum:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v637/tamagoo/bus2/DTL3/dtl3-zb-web.jpg

qianfugui
23-08-10, 11:42
[QUOTE=Wild Falcon]Thanks for the support Qianfugui!

=====

If everyone thinks the same, then nobody's thinking. --

You will made an astute investor ... realty or others !!! :D :D :D

rainy
23-08-10, 11:47
[quote=Wild Falcon]Thanks for the support Qianfugui!

=====

If everyone thinks the same, then nobody's thinking. --

You will made an astute investor ... realty or others !!! :D :D :D

great fools think alike too :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

devilplate
23-08-10, 11:47
birds of a feather flock tgt:D

noblebaby
23-08-10, 11:50
I only care about the price increases over the coming 7 yrs. :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v637/tamagoo/bus2/DTL3/dtl3-zb-web.jpg

devilplate
23-08-10, 11:55
they mean 5-15% increase over next 7yrs? or mean 5-15% every yr for the next 7yrs?

no MRT, i am sure ppty also can go up 5-15% over next 7yrs rite?

qianfugui
23-08-10, 12:12
[quote=qianfugui]

great fools think alike too :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Not talking about your WFW or your MRT station in perspective, time and again ,History has always shown that greater fools are always more in numbers than so called lesser fools :D :D

devilplate
23-08-10, 12:13
[quote=rainy]

Not talking about your WFW or your MRT station in perspective, time and again ,History has always shown that greater fools are always more in numbers than so called lesser fools :D :D

there r also lesser 'crazies' in numbers:D

acewee
23-08-10, 12:17
hi qianfugui, from an objective perspective, will having an mrt line with many stations be worst off than not having any? A true investor will look for new opportunities right? With this DTL3, the attractiveness of the properties along the line will become more viable as an investment option as compared to without, no? There are many types of target tenants a true investor will look for. Only focusing on those working in central area narrows your scope of potential tenants, no? Potential tenants who work in Changi who may previously not consider the area around the reservoir will suddenly stand up and take notice, thereby increasing tenancy opportunties, right? I do not have any issue with you agreeing with anyone if the argument is constructive. In fact, most will appreciate it. But if some clown comes along and start making ridiculous claims, then you cannot expect others not to comment. And before you jump in to support anyone, please read the threads carefully or you may end up being categorise as being of same mind, which is quite sad if you are not.

Btw, I'm sure there are still some confusion on how the new distance-based fare system works but shouldn't it precisely be based on distance and not the number of stations on the line? I am no expert in this topic so I may be wrong.

[/quote]Sorry I don't talk much in this forum. But I do share the same sentiments with Wild Falcon. He is not trying to down play the MRT stn that you guys sees. But the no of station does matters and the availability of transfers and convenience of Interchanges does matters. NOt forgetting more station need higher MRT fares since everything now goes by distance-based.

rainy
23-08-10, 13:21
[quote=rainy]

:doh: :doh: :doh: wah ... so profound .... better keep quiet before i become a fool too :D :D :D

gfoo
23-08-10, 13:47
missing the point completely. it all boils down to developers using these mrt lines to justify jacked up prices. one should not be asking if mrt will increase prices; rather one should be asking if such prices are juatifiable and safe in the medium term. remember that the rollout will be a v long time. and there is a difference between vanilla stations and larger mrt hubs.

look out for areas that have a large enough space for a major commercial node. and not all localities can have substantial subterranean digouta

devilplate
23-08-10, 17:46
y tink till so deep....

its all about demand vs supply and willing buyer/seller

noblebaby
23-08-10, 18:14
how to justify the value of the unit??

If the entire area sellig at the same high price, and the surrounding HDBs r also selling at high price + high COV.

unless private condo got those figures like P/E, P/B, etc etc :D

anyway, a lot of thing money cant buy also.

Water Lover
24-08-10, 05:12

Hi
To begin with if you have followed this thread from the start.

Most if not all WFW buyers bought it w/o knowing that there
will be a station right beside. Even developer did not know.
Some speculated near tropica. I guess most are buying more
for self stay as they like the environment, particularly the reservoir. Of course is a bonus if there is capital gain in the future.

Thanks to Noblebaby & Ken who did alot of legwork, photos & research to predict where's the exact location of the Stations. The WFW party mood just build up till....

So you can imagine the joyous mood when the DTL 3 is announced right beside us.
Not all are buying purely for investment in mind and we did not claim that this is the best investment property in sgp.

The shout of "huat", gold coast, etc is the crazy party being estatic and rejoicing & celebration I guess. No time to analyse the line yet.

It is not so much of deffensive but rather I guess knee-jerk response to a somewhat different frequency & agitated guess who did not understand what's this estatic mood all about.

I believe there are even big time buyers who bought just to enjoy & serve their guest over weekend watching water ski & dragon boat race.

Hope everyone has cooled down & get back with life..:p

The crazy party mayb predicting when the TOP now....:cheers1:

Consider one if u are in the same frequency.....;)

jitkiat
24-08-10, 22:25
Why people don't see obvious benefits of DLT3 for WFW/WFK/Baywater:

1. 25 mins during peak hours to Suntec Tower 3/4 excluding walking time to MRT, I can bet on it. It is that accurate at peak hours. If want to go city hall just walk from Esplanade station underground, aircon :D With future marina bay extension, another 5-8mins to MBS

2. 15 mins - 20 mins to Changi Airport

3. 2 stops to watch movie at Tampines

4. MRT stations near good schools e.g. St Hilda, Maha Bodhi

5. 30 mins to Bishan/AMK/Botanic garden via circle line

kEN9170
25-08-10, 06:13
1 year ago......soil testing in the park.

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/8081/soill.jpg

20 Aug 2010 - Announcement of DTL 3 (Bedok Reservoir Station)

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/851/dtls.jpg

Mid 2011 - Waterfront Waves TOP

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/3746/wfwpenthse.jpg

2017 - Station in the Park

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/5360/station.jpg

http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/2430/sakura2u.jpg

noblebaby
25-08-10, 08:43
Taken from ST, 25th August 2010.

Sales is still moving during this Chinese 7th month. :D

http://a.imageshack.us/img178/2053/imagezv.jpg

choonkok
25-08-10, 08:45
any bro has pics of the possible views (of the reservoir) from the 4th/5th flr ?
or a 'distant' view of the blocks with the trees?

I think the lowest floor to have a decent view is 6 or 7.

noblebaby
25-08-10, 09:10
maybe u can walk to the opposite side of the reservoir to hav a look

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/9783/84483315.jpg

any bro has pics of the possible views (of the reservoir) from the 4th/5th flr ?
or a 'distant' view of the blocks with the trees?

acewee
25-08-10, 21:54
The lowest balcony you see in the picture is the 6th floor. And even that barely clear trees. You may have higher chance of reservoir view on 1st or 2nd floor by view through tree trunks. And I'm not being sarcastic.

maybe u can walk to the opposite side of the reservoir to hav a look

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/9783/84483315.jpg

Komo
25-08-10, 22:12
The whole block looks low despite of the "elevated height". I think even the height of 6th floor is about the same as HDB 6th floor, which has high void deck.

acewee
25-08-10, 22:30
The elevation is only 1 floor up so the effect will not be very obvious on the whole. Nonetheless, if you stand along the road, you will notice the raised level quite easily. But the intent is to ensure more privacy for the 1st level units, not to allow more residents to get reservoir view.

The whole block looks low despite of the "elevated height". I think even the height of 6th floor is about the same as HDB 6th floor, which has high void deck.

noblebaby
26-08-10, 08:44
http://a.imageshack.us/img836/2436/imageyi.jpg

kEN9170
26-08-10, 09:45
Nice map. I like it! :cheers6: :cheers6: :cheers6:

McKinnon
26-08-10, 10:29
nice map bro, pls include the clearwater lei. :D

noblebaby
26-08-10, 10:38
The map was done by ST, maybe u can call them to include. haha:D

nice map bro, pls include the clearwater lei. :D

acewee
26-08-10, 14:45
What does the green line on the right side represent?

rainy
26-08-10, 14:59

:spliff: park connector

noblebaby
26-08-10, 15:23
It is called Bedok Park Connector, all the way to east cost :spliff:

rainy
26-08-10, 15:44
It is called Bedok Park Connector, all the way to east cost :spliff:

:cool: any idea when wfw top ?

noblebaby
26-08-10, 17:41
around mid of nxt yr. why? u wan to buy a unit? :D

:cool: any idea when wfw top ?

kEN9170
26-08-10, 23:13
This unit sold too early.:doh:

768 Bedok Reservoir Road #01-26
99 Yrs From 31/10/2007
$564
$735k
6-Apr-09

99 Yrs From 31/10/2007
$766
$998k
6-Aug-10

devilplate
26-08-10, 23:48
This unit sold too early.:doh:

99 Yrs From 31/10/2007
$564
$735k
6-Apr-09

99 Yrs From 31/10/2007
$766
$998k
6-Aug-10

this price considered damn good oredi...ground flr leh:cheers6:

rainy
27-08-10, 08:55

:scared-1: wow ... unbelievable ... ground floor ... face longkang ... smell of longkang ... unit exposed to all who stroll in the park ... huat liao to all wfw owners ...:D

noblebaby
27-08-10, 09:45
should wait a bit longer, if not, sure above $1mil, then can get a net gain of $250k... almost hit that :cheers1:

noblebaby
27-08-10, 09:46
that is one of the best facing, can see MRT station some more. haha :D :)

:scared-1: wow ... unbelievable ... ground floor ... face longkang ... smell of longkang ... unit exposed to all who stroll in the park ... huat liao to all wfw owners ...:D

rainy
27-08-10, 15:24
around mid of nxt yr. why? u wan to buy a unit? :D

construction very slow ... clementi woods launched later than wfw yet top oredi :cool:

3C
27-08-10, 15:38
construction very slow ... clementi woods launched later than wfw yet top oredi :cool:

Ya lor, livia also catching up or overtaken even tho launched much later. Doesn't developer lose more money by slowing down the construction deliberately:confused:

kEN9170
27-08-10, 16:31
766 Bedok Reservoir Road #09-23
99 Yrs From 31/10/2007
$707
$912k
05-May-09

99 Yrs From 31/10/2007
$867
$1120k
13-Aug-10

noblebaby
27-08-10, 18:23
Construction started late... No point fast is quality is poor....

noblebaby
27-08-10, 18:26
Livia is using pre-cast stacking, this method is 30% faster n the cost is also much lower.

Ya lor, livia also catching up or overtaken even tho launched much later. Doesn't developer lose more money by slowing down the construction deliberately:confused:

noblebaby
27-08-10, 18:28
Still undervalued n its cheaper than key n gold... Should wait abit longer...

99 Yrs From 31/10/2007
$707
$912k
05-May-09

99 Yrs From 31/10/2007
$867
$1120k
13-Aug-10

27-08-10, 18:56
Many of the HDBs also using pre-cast stacking method.. Qn: Does the developer have a say as to which type of method the main con uses for the construction??

Livia is using pre-cast stacking, this method is 30% faster n the cost is also much lower.

kEN9170
27-08-10, 20:29
From LTA website.

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/9242/brsp.jpg

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/624/btps.jpg

driftwave
27-08-10, 21:57
Nice 3D view.....cool....

From LTA website.

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/9242/brsp.jpg

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/624/btps.jpg

chia2809
27-08-10, 22:54
Hi,

Anyone know if there is a walking passage from the MRT to the back entrace of WFW condo via the drain ??

noblebaby
27-08-10, 22:59
Look like they are goin to dig a big hole at the park :banghead:

noblebaby
27-08-10, 23:00
Dont think so... WFW is condo, not HDB. :beats-me-man:

Hi,

Anyone know if there is a walking passage from the MRT to the back entrace of WFW condo via the drain ??

chia2809
27-08-10, 23:05
Hi,

So in other words when the MRT is up, you would have to walk a big round along Bedok North Ave 3 ??

acewee
27-08-10, 23:33
There is a bridge where the back gate of wfw is located.

Hi,

So in other words when the MRT is up, you would have to walk a big round along Bedok North Ave 3 ??

kEN9170
28-08-10, 22:28
http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/8628/waterfrontcollection.jpg

DAVID
28-08-10, 23:14
Waterfront waves August Resale asking price for reservior facing units :

Stack 01
8 thFloor
3 bd
$967 per sq ft

Stack 02
12th floor
4 bd
$987 per sq ft

Stack 02
mid floor
4 bd
$929 per sq ft

devilplate
28-08-10, 23:26
any idea how much mid flr stack 26 worth now?:D

DAVID
28-08-10, 23:41
Didn't come across any seller

any idea how much mid flr stack 26 worth now?:D

kEN9170
30-08-10, 05:22
The most prominent progress is the BIG UPCOMING MRT SIGN. :D

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/6198/wfw18.jpg

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/5325/wfw17.jpg

rainy
30-08-10, 08:57
Waterfront waves August Resale asking price for reservior facing units :

Stack 01
8 thFloor
3 bd
$967 per sq ft

Stack 02
12th floor
4 bd
$987 per sq ft

Stack 02
mid floor
4 bd
$929 per sq ft

:tsk-tsk: i would have expected these reservoir facing units to sell above $1000psf ....

DAVID
30-08-10, 17:04
A bit hard if reservior facing units in Waterfront Key is selling at $1100.

:tsk-tsk: i would have expected these reservoir facing units to sell above $1000psf ....

alamak
30-08-10, 17:41

Dreamland ..... if you think so with the latest property control announcement

rainy
31-08-10, 08:56
Dreamland ..... if you think so with the latest property control announcement

:cool: those who buy more than 1 property are normally cash rich (as there is a cap on our cpf contribution ... so how cpf rich can we be ? ) so , i think the effect of the latest control measure will not be that great :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :D :D :D

noblebaby
31-08-10, 09:41
yes, no impact. unless limit 1 person 3 properties max. :D

:cool: those who buy more than 1 property are normally cash rich (as there is a cap on our cpf contribution ... so how cpf rich can we be ? ) so , i think the effect of the latest control measure will not be that great :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :D :D :D

devilplate
31-08-10, 10:35
yes, no impact. unless limit 1 person 3 properties max. :D

i nvr touch cpf $ b4 for ppty...bcoz not much inside...haha

WAH!! dun anyhow comment...wait really impose! they can impose in another way: max 3 mortgage loans allowed:p

but they wun do tat...it simply cripple the whole banking system:D

rainy
31-08-10, 13:50
i nvr touch cpf $ b4 for ppty...bcoz not much inside...haha

WAH!! dun anyhow comment...wait really impose! they can impose in another way: max 3 mortgage loans allowed:p

but they wun do tat...it simply cripple the whole banking system:D

:cool: let's wait and see how the prices go in the next few months ... may be able to fish some good deals ... and then we wait ... wait until the govt relax on the rules again ... then huat lah :D :D :D

kEN9170
31-08-10, 14:40
766 Bedok Reservoir Road #09-25
99 Yrs From 31/10/2007
$615
$768k
02-Jun-09

99 Yrs From 31/10/2007
$801
$1000k
16-Aug-10

noblebaby
31-08-10, 14:52
quite a number of speculators in waterfront. but good, keep exchange hand, no one stay, empty house, then less ppl fight for facilities :D

99 Yrs From 31/10/2007
$615
$768k
02-Jun-09

99 Yrs From 31/10/2007
$801
$1000k
16-Aug-10

rainy
31-08-10, 16:23
quite a number of speculators in waterfront. but good, keep exchange hand, no one stay, empty house, then less ppl fight for facilities :D

:cool: ya lor ya lor ... need not q so long for the free bus service ...:D :D :D

Condorich
31-08-10, 19:20
Take a drive along expressway viewing one leicester... you will see similar views... lots of empty units.

devilplate
31-08-10, 19:24
Take a drive along expressway viewing one leicester... you will see similar views... lots of empty units.

not sure whether by counting number of lights on means anything anot...

my current place: fully occupied except one unit....but hor every nite i can only count less den 10 units with lights on out of 3x units ...i am wondering am i staying with gd brothers???:scared-1:

noblebaby
31-08-10, 20:23
Newton & Novena same same :D

my current place: fully occupied except one unit....but hor every nite i can only count less den 10 units with lights on out of 3x units ...i am wondering am i staying with gd brothers???:scared-1:

acewee
31-08-10, 21:49
wah, this type of joke must find the right month to tell leh.:scared-4:

noblebaby
01-09-10, 22:54
CapitaLand subsidiary puts in highest bid for Bedok land parcel

Wed, Sep 01, 2010
AsiaOne

Nine bids were received for the sale of the 99-year leasehold*land parcel located at Bedok P1 at New Upper Changi Road / Bedok North Drive, as the tender closed at noon today.

The highest bid for the mixed commercial and residential development integrated with a bus interchange, was $788,888,888 from Brilliance Residential (1) Pte. Ltd. and Brilliance Trustee Pte. Ltd, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of CapitaLand Ltd. **

Other bidders include Moon Holdings Pte. Ltd. and UED Capital Venture Pte. Ltd.; Emerald Star Pte Ltd and FC Retail Trustee Pte Ltd; Keppel Land Realty Pte Ltd / Jewel Development Pte. Ltd.; Trimost Development Pte. Ltd. and Trifort Investments Pte. Ltd.; United Venture Development Pte. Ltd. and United Venture Investments Pte. Ltd.; Gold Yield Pte. Ltd. and East Peak Development Pte. Ltd.;Choice Homes Zeta Pte Ltd and The R Hub Pte Ltd; and Sim Lian Land Pte Ltd & Sim Lian Development Pte Ltd.

After evaluating the tender bids, the Housing and Development Board (HDB) will announce the final tender results within the next two weeks.

noblebaby
01-09-10, 22:58
2nd ION at Bedok!

Mixed site at New Upper Changi Road attracts top bid of S$789m
Posted: 01 September 2010 1905 hrs

Photos 1*of 1

SINGAPORE : A Housing and Development Board (HDB) site at New Upper Changi Road/Bedok North Drive has attracted 9 bids at the close of its tender on Wednesday.

The highest bid for the mixed commercial and residential site came from a joint bid by two companies - Brilliance Residential and Brilliance Trustee - for S$788.8 million.

That translates to about S$9,051 per square metre per gross floor area.

The next highest bid came from another joint bid by Moon Holdings and UED Capital Venture which bid S$650.8 million.

The site has a land area of 24,902 square metres and a maximum gross floor area of 87,157 square metres.

The state land was launched for public tender on July 2 and has a lease period of 99 years.

HDB said it would decide on the winning bidder at a later date.

- CNA/al

devilplate
01-09-10, 23:51
capitaland aso love 88888888:D

noblebaby
02-09-10, 07:35
Their bid is 21% higher than the second top bid. HDB huat liao!

capitaland aso love 88888888:D

kEN9170
03-09-10, 05:48
Park view
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/9369/wfwcs.jpg

noblebaby
03-09-10, 10:29
beautifully taken, nice! nice park view! :)

Park view
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/9369/wfwcs.jpg

noblebaby
03-09-10, 10:56
Taken this morning. Windows almost fully installed on stack-25 in less than a week. :D

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9405/84577124.jpg

noblebaby
03-09-10, 11:10
Upcoming MRT :D

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/2669/40535650.jpg

kEN9170
03-09-10, 15:46
762 Bedok Reservoir Road #09-17
99 Yrs From 31/10/2007
$670
$1017k
25-Aug-09

99 Yrs From 31/10/2007
$850
$1290k
19-Aug-10

cashrich
03-09-10, 16:52
99 Yrs From 31/10/2007
$670
$1017k
25-Aug-09

99 Yrs From 31/10/2007
$850
$1290k
19-Aug-10

Nice, I like this project!

noblebaby
03-09-10, 19:38
U hav a unit?

cashrich
03-09-10, 20:45
U hav a unit?

have a unit to market?

Thanks anyway, mass market. But I must say those who bought in early 08.. huat arh!

Komo
04-09-10, 01:39

yes, the next thing to look forward to is how will the reservoir be developed under the ABC project....

noblebaby
04-09-10, 12:34
more F&B pls. chic cafes & restaurants pls. :D

yes, the next thing to look forward to is how will the reservoir be developed under the ABC project....

kEN9170
04-09-10, 12:59
A Spa please...:)

more F&B pls. chic cafes & restaurants pls. :D

kEN9170
09-09-10, 22:55
http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/8677/wfw1.jpg

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/3895/wfw2.jpg

Stack 02 fitted with AC ledge.

http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/5788/wfw4.jpg

kEN9170
18-09-10, 02:39
762 Bedok Reservoir Road #11-15
99 Yrs From 31/10/2007
$632
$619k
26-Mar-09

762 Bedok Reservoir Road #11-15
99 Yrs From 31/10/2007
$817
$800k
30-Aug-10

766 Bedok Reservoir Road #14-22
99 Yrs From 31/10/2007
$656
$642k
6-Apr-09

766 Bedok Reservoir Road #14-22
99 Yrs From 31/10/2007
$819
$802k
6-Aug-10

kEN9170
24-09-10, 14:20
760 Bedok Reservoir Road #04-04
99 Yrs From 31/10/2007
$600
$762k
26-May-09

99 Yrs From 31/10/2007
$787
$1000k
09-Sep-10

noblebaby
25-09-10, 09:06
This one resale not vry high. Mayb due to the unit number....

99 Yrs From 31/10/2007
$600
$762k
26-May-09

99 Yrs From 31/10/2007
$787
$1000k
09-Sep-10

kEN9170
03-10-10, 20:04
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/6041/wfcollection.jpg

Air-con : Daikin Invertor
http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/3895/wfw2.jpg

noblebaby
03-10-10, 22:24
Nice! 6 months to TOP?

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/6041/wfcollection.jpg

Air-con : Daikin Invertor
http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/3895/wfw2.jpg

shespawn
07-10-10, 09:52
which part of the progressive payment that you guys are at now? seems very fast, I think next 1st quarter TOP.

noblebaby
08-10-10, 07:59
Really fast? Now only at stage 4 payment, zzzzz....

which part of the progressive payment that you guys are at now? seems very fast, I think next 1st quarter TOP.

gohsoonk
08-10-10, 13:06
After stage 4, the disbursements come fast and furious...

Really fast? Now only at stage 4 payment, zzzzz....

noblebaby
08-10-10, 13:46
really? thats good news! :D how about Livia?

After stage 4, the disbursements come fast and furious...

gohsoonk
10-10-10, 22:54
Most units have already passed stage 4...

really? thats good news! :D how about Livia?

teddybear
11-10-10, 10:14
Which part of D16 is under flight path (if any)? :scared-3:

----------------------
Living under a flight path may be bad for the heart Dying from a heart attack more common among people with increased exposure to aircraft noise.

Mon, Oct 11, 2010
Reuters
NEW YORK - Living with airplanes thundering over your head could put your heart at risk, according to a Swiss study.
After studying 4.6 million adults across Switzerland, researchers found that dying from a heart attack was more common among people with increased exposure to aircraft noise.
"The effect was especially evident for people who were exposed to really high levels of noise, and was dependent on how long those people had lived in the noisy place," researcher Matthias Egger of the University of Bern, told Reuters Health.
This isn't the first time that noise has been linked to negative health effects, including cardiovascular risks.
But this study could help determine whether the sound is really exerting the effect, or if it is something else tagging along with the noise, such as air pollution.
"It's been a problem that when you look at road traffic noise there are both high levels of noise and high levels of air pollution," said Egger. "By looking at airports we were in a position to disentangle these effects."
Egger and his colleagues identified 15,532 heart attack deaths among 4.6 million Swiss residents between late 2000 and the end of 2005 using detailed information from an ongoing mortality study called the Swiss National Cohort.
Government records and environmental data helped the team determine the distance of individuals' residences from airports and major roads, as well as relative levels of particulate matter in the vicinity.
This allowed the researchers to pinpoint both aircraft noise and air pollution exposures for each individual over a period of 15 years or longer.
After accounting for air pollution and other factors including education and income levels, the group found that both the level and duration of aircraft noise drove up the risk of a lethal heart attack.
People exposed to a daily average of at least 60 decibels of noise had a 30 percent greater risk of dying from a heart attack compared with those exposed to less than 45 decibels, the researchers report in the journal Epidemiology (http: link.reuters.com/cam67p).
Among those exposed to the higher decibel levels for 15 or more years, the risk was actually 50 percent higher.
Measuring exposure is complicated by the fact that aircraft noise is intermittent and can temporarily soar above 100 decibels if you're close to one taking off or landing, explained Egger, but the average of 60 decibels is about what you would expect in a crowded, noisy bar.
Living within 100 meters of a major road also increased the risk of heart attack but the researchers found no impact of particulate-matter air pollution on the heart.
Egger said road and air traffic produce different noise patterns that might not be easily comparable as road traffic noise was more constant and arguably easier to get used to.
"Noise probably does have effects on health and it is important that we gain a better understanding of these," he said, adding that further studies were needed.
The researchers suggested that further measures could be added to protect people from noise such as sound barriers controlling the speed and volume of traffic and better home insulation.

driftwave
13-10-10, 10:21
as far as I understand....non....mainly D15 and D18 (nearer to airport)...
the worst impacted by flight path would be Haig Road, Paya Lebar, Kallang and Sengkang, Punggol and parts of Jurong area....cos these areas are in direct landing/taking off path to the airbases. Anyway, Singapore is so small....when the plane makes a U-turn, more areas will be covered in its path...hahaha.....

Which part of D16 is under flight path (if any)? :scared-3:

----------------------
Living under a flight path may be bad for the heart Dying from a heart attack more common among people with increased exposure to aircraft noise.

Mon, Oct 11, 2010
Reuters
NEW YORK - Living with airplanes thundering over your head could put your heart at risk, according to a Swiss study.
After studying 4.6 million adults across Switzerland, researchers found that dying from a heart attack was more common among people with increased exposure to aircraft noise.
"The effect was especially evident for people who were exposed to really high levels of noise, and was dependent on how long those people had lived in the noisy place," researcher Matthias Egger of the University of Bern, told Reuters Health.
This isn't the first time that noise has been linked to negative health effects, including cardiovascular risks.
But this study could help determine whether the sound is really exerting the effect, or if it is something else tagging along with the noise, such as air pollution.
"It's been a problem that when you look at road traffic noise there are both high levels of noise and high levels of air pollution," said Egger. "By looking at airports we were in a position to disentangle these effects."
Egger and his colleagues identified 15,532 heart attack deaths among 4.6 million Swiss residents between late 2000 and the end of 2005 using detailed information from an ongoing mortality study called the Swiss National Cohort.
Government records and environmental data helped the team determine the distance of individuals' residences from airports and major roads, as well as relative levels of particulate matter in the vicinity.
This allowed the researchers to pinpoint both aircraft noise and air pollution exposures for each individual over a period of 15 years or longer.
After accounting for air pollution and other factors including education and income levels, the group found that both the level and duration of aircraft noise drove up the risk of a lethal heart attack.
People exposed to a daily average of at least 60 decibels of noise had a 30 percent greater risk of dying from a heart attack compared with those exposed to less than 45 decibels, the researchers report in the journal Epidemiology (http: link.reuters.com/cam67p).
Among those exposed to the higher decibel levels for 15 or more years, the risk was actually 50 percent higher.
Measuring exposure is complicated by the fact that aircraft noise is intermittent and can temporarily soar above 100 decibels if you're close to one taking off or landing, explained Egger, but the average of 60 decibels is about what you would expect in a crowded, noisy bar.
Living within 100 meters of a major road also increased the risk of heart attack but the researchers found no impact of particulate-matter air pollution on the heart.
Egger said road and air traffic produce different noise patterns that might not be easily comparable as road traffic noise was more constant and arguably easier to get used to.
"Noise probably does have effects on health and it is important that we gain a better understanding of these," he said, adding that further studies were needed.
The researchers suggested that further measures could be added to protect people from noise such as sound barriers controlling the speed and volume of traffic and better home insulation.

teddybear
13-10-10, 13:21
Which other areas in the East? :scared-4:

the worst impacted by flight path would be Haig Road, Paya Lebar, Kallang and Sengkang, Punggol and parts of Jurong area....cos these areas are in direct landing/taking off path to the airbases. Anyway, Singapore is so small....when the plane makes a U-turn, more areas will be covered in its path...hahaha.....

Wild Falcon
13-10-10, 14:11
Singapore is the ONLY country in the world when agents can tell you the "good" point of a development is "near airport". In most countries, esp western countries, being near to airport and expose to massive air and noise pollution to one's detriment is a major turn-off. That's why most airports are located away from highly populated areas.

HP65
13-10-10, 14:53

Can also put in Quartz, Dakota Residences, Waterbank in the list. These 3 are by far the worst I have come across. Waterbank and Dakota Resi can be experienced when one goes to Old Airport Rd Mkt for meals. Quartz....you just have to be around that area to understand what I mean.

Those with babies or toddlers, like one of my staff who stays at The Quartz, should really avoid these condos. Actually, just staying a bit away from them is already better (if one really need to be in this area) as they are directly under the flight path of the fighter jets. My staff sold her Quartz and bought Florida instead.

devilplate
13-10-10, 15:13
Can also put in Quartz, Dakota Residences, Waterbank in the list. These 3 are by far the worst I have come across. Waterbank and Dakota Resi can be experienced when one goes to Old Airport Rd Mkt for meals. Quartz....you just have to be around that area to understand what I mean.

Those with babies or toddlers, like one of my staff who stays at The Quartz, should really avoid these condos. Actually, just staying a bit away from them is already better (if one really need to be in this area) as they are directly under the flight path of the fighter jets. My staff sold her Quartz and bought Florida instead.

serious ar? directly under? how often:scared-4:

cheerful
13-10-10, 18:09

But Quartz and Florida not tt far away apart mah ...your staff izit trying to profit by selling condo & moving to EC?

noblebaby
13-10-10, 20:48
Really? The Quartz really that bad?

acewee
13-10-10, 20:59
Makes a lot of difference because Florida is 'parallel' to the runway while Quartz is unfortunately in the U-turn flight path because the jets will have to do a sharp left after take-off because turning right will hit Changi airspace while going straight will hit malaysia airspace. When the jet is turning, the sound is louder actually. As for Dakorta and Waterbank, confirm in direct landing path. You can even see the shadow of the jets during a sunny day.

But Quartz and Florida not tt far away apart mah ...your staff izit trying to profit by selling condo & moving to EC?

driftwave
13-10-10, 21:16
Do I need to spell out?......just go to D15 and D18.....look up the sky and open your ears and eyes.....

"as far as I understand....non....mainly D15 and D18 (nearer to airport)..."

Which other areas in the East? :scared-4:

focus
13-10-10, 22:34
Makes a lot of difference because Florida is 'parallel' to the runway while Quartz is unfortunately in the U-turn flight path because the jets will have to do a sharp left after take-off because turning right will hit Changi airspace while going straight will hit malaysia airspace. When the jet is turning, the sound is louder actually. As for Dakorta and Waterbank, confirm in direct landing path. You can even see the shadow of the jets during a sunny day.
I'm staying at Dakota Residences now..
i can confirmed! :( Very Bad for Health!
We are under the flight path ..like those condos near Meyer Road .. and then those bungalows directly in front of me at Goodman area..

But ...after a while.. get used to it ... Actually, for those who are working 9-6pm weekdays, they actually won't feel the noise.

Btw, I think the report might be referring to those AIRPORTS that are heavily used like Changi Airport.. Those with flights coming in and out every minute..

devilplate
13-10-10, 22:36
We are under the flight path ..like those condos near Meyer Road .. and then those bungalows directly in front of me at Goodman area..

But ...after a while.. get used to it ... Actually, for those who are working 9-6pm weekdays, they actually won't feel the noise.

how often during wkdays?

noblebaby
13-10-10, 23:12
Is the noise vry loud even inside the unit with windows closed? Worst than stayin near to expressway?

Btw, I think the report might be referring to those AIRPORTS that are heavily used like Changi Airport.. Those with flights coming in and out every minute..

devilplate
13-10-10, 23:13
damn jialat leh....mabe tmr i camp down there to witness for myself:scared-2:

gohsoonk
13-10-10, 23:18
Actually, you seem to be quite familiar with the route. Can you elaborate?

I noticed that the fighter jets bank left sharply at Serangoon river and then U-turn?

noblebaby
13-10-10, 23:22
Where u want to camp?

So far reservoir n bedok central is ok... No aeroplane noise... Wah new discussion, last time condo beside expressway, now condo below flight path....

damn jialat leh....mabe tmr i camp down there to witness for myself:scared-2:

noblebaby
13-10-10, 23:24
Mayb he is a pilot hehe

I noticed that the fighter jets bank left sharply at Serangoon river and then U-turn?

proud owner
13-10-10, 23:25

i used to live like 100m from railway track ..but on a high ground and some more 16 flr ..

i agree ..initially felt the train damn noisy ...but after 6-12mth gotten used to it ..

BUT one difference though ..the train actually SLOW down as it approach the condo ..

while PLANES cannot slow down ...

also .. for most men ... thats fine cos ..we are in office 9-5 ..imagine your family ? kind of noisy whole day ya ?

acewee
13-10-10, 23:34
Those who work during daytime won't realise the noise until u r on leave or mc. Nonetheless, cannot escape night training days. But strangely, the night training isn't very often lately. Anyone know if they still conduct it?

proud owner
13-10-10, 23:37
Those who work during daytime won't realise the noise until u r on leave or mc. Nonetheless, cannot escape night training days. But strangely, the night training isn't very often lately. Anyone know if they still conduct it?

maybe thats why geylang is where it is ...

the plane noise will mask the moans from the lorongs .....

acewee
13-10-10, 23:44

I happen to be a 'beneficiary' of the noise as my current house is along the take-off path. I can see the jets do cornering from my arm chair in my living. As mentioned earlier, there is only one route after take-off.....sharp left.

focus
14-10-10, 03:09
i used to live like 100m from railway track ..but on a high ground and some more 16 flr ..

i agree ..initially felt the train damn noisy ...but after 6-12mth gotten used to it ..

BUT one difference though ..the train actually SLOW down as it approach the condo ..

while PLANES cannot slow down ...

also .. for most men ... thats fine cos ..we are in office 9-5 ..imagine your family ? kind of noisy whole day ya ?

Agreed on the family part. But like you mentioned, you will get used to the noise which isn't frequent. It's hourly at most, though it does not happen daily and it does not start at 9 and end at 6..

For example, this week, Monday there was jets coming in only during the afternoon time. Tuesday and Wednesday seems to be damn quiet..
At night, I have not heard the night exercise flights yet.

Anyway, I did asked my neighbour (a retiree living at goodman road) about the noise and he said it's a very small issue.

I think must stay in the area to appreciate that living under the flight path is not so unnerving (Unless it becomes very frequent like the airport...)..

I monitor and tell you guys in a month's time ! :p ..

teddybear
14-10-10, 09:51
Another one to add to "Locations to avoid":
1) Near airports, both commercial & military - Changi under the commercial aeroplanes taking off/landing path, Tenga Airbase, Seletar airbase, payar lebar airbase.
2) Near transmission towers (Hillview / Upper Bukit Timah areas?)
3) Just beside wild life areas (Bukit Timah Hills areas (got monkeys, snakes, etc) / Zoo areas (bears, tigers, lions, leopards escaped? + ???) [See recent news on monkeys!]

Singapore is the ONLY country in the world when agents can tell you the "good" point of a development is "near airport". In most countries, esp western countries, being near to airport and expose to massive air and noise pollution to one's detriment is a major turn-off. That's why most airports are located away from highly populated areas.

devilplate
14-10-10, 09:57
1) Near airports, both commercial & military - Changi under the commercial aeroplanes taking off/landing path, Tenga Airbase, Seletar airbase, payar lebar airbase.
3) Just beside wild life areas (Bukit Timah Hills areas (got monkeys, snakes, etc) / Zoo areas (bears, tigers, lions, leopards escaped? + ???) [See recent news on monkeys!]

i assume u stay in novena/orchard?

got mall, mrt...city...best liao?

14-10-10, 10:13
Singapore is so small, like that whole island all avoid :p

Anyway another one to add: Near army camps with Helicopter training: Woodlands and sembawang.

focus
14-10-10, 12:12
Singapore is so small, like that whole island all avoid :p

Anyway another one to add: Near army camps with Helicopter training: Woodlands and sembawang.

I add one more..
avoid all landed with Power transmission lines running thru the back of the houses..
there's a lot of research done that this one got higher probability of causing cancer..

devilplate
14-10-10, 12:18
I add one more..
avoid all landed with Power transmission lines running thru the back of the houses..
there's a lot of research done that this one got higher probability of causing cancer..

wah ... better dun use Handphone too....:scared-3:

dun take packet drinks...dun eat outside food...

grow ur own vege...organic best:D

gohsoonk
14-10-10, 13:22
The noise is not comparable to expressway. Expressway noise is like soft buzzing. The fighter jets are damn loud that it will disturb a toddler's sleep...on aircon and close windows does not help either...

Is the noise vry loud even inside the unit with windows closed? Worst than stayin near to expressway?

noblebaby
14-10-10, 15:07
What about Livia or pasir ris? ok?

The noise is not comparable to expressway. Expressway noise is like soft buzzing. The fighter jets are damn loud that it will disturb a toddler's sleep...on aircon and close windows does not help either...

devilplate
14-10-10, 15:37

pasir ris ok....got occasional aeroplane noise though but sounds like a distant away...hardly noticeable:D

dakota like so bad leh....cham la...:doh:

Wild Falcon
14-10-10, 20:37
U forgot to mention - never stay near disease centers and hospital :)

But seriously, if one is scared of telephony transmission signals and power lines, then the entire Singapore cannot make it liao. BTW, the tower structures do NOT transmit, it's the antennae that transmit. If the antennae are not on the towers (at low density areas like Fort Canning, Sentosa and hills), they are on top of buildings lah. In short, they are everywhere - so that you can have handphone signal mah. If scared of signals, then avoid all houses that that give u "5 bar" signal. kekeke.....

From my experience, the worst aircraft jet noise pollution is the old airport road area and the vicinity, i.e. Meyer, Guillemard, etc. The noise is unbearable - it's different from road noise and even train noise. It's a sharp disturbing noise that gives me acute headache.

wah ... better dun use Handphone too....:scared-3:

dun take packet drinks...dun eat outside food...

grow ur own vege...organic best:D

noblebaby
14-10-10, 21:14
Look like bedok reservoir is a healthy place to stay...

acewee
14-10-10, 21:54
WFW confirm no impact from jet plane noise pollution.

Look like bedok reservoir is a healthy place to stay...

focus
14-10-10, 23:29

But seriously, if one is scared of telephony transmission signals and power lines, then the entire Singapore cannot make it liao. BTW, the tower structures do NOT transmit, it's the antennae that transmit. If the antennae are not on the towers (at low density areas like Fort Canning, Sentosa and hills), they are on top of buildings lah. In short, they are everywhere - so that you can have handphone signal mah. If scared of signals, then avoid all houses that that give u "5 bar" signal. kekeke.....

From my experience, the worst aircraft jet noise pollution is the old airport road area and the vicinity, i.e. Meyer, Guillemard, etc. The noise is unbearable - it's different from road noise and even train noise. It's a sharp disturbing noise that gives me acute headache.
True true.. If I have known it's in the flight path, I think I wouldn't have bought for own stay.

But now after living in it for a week, I find it to be quite a good area to live in. Damn quiet at night. I think you guys must come to stay to believe..

Anyway, now LAN LAN.. buy for own stay.. just stay and no point thinking about the noise and the price liao :) But I still think this place is damn perfect for living .. Really enjoy the place actually.. Not as crowded as city but near city. Quiet and peaceful at night.. daytime (depends on the airforce generals whether happy or not ..and stopped sorties).

proud owner
14-10-10, 23:37
True true.. If I have known it's in the flight path, I think I wouldn't have bought for own stay.

But now after living in it for a week, I find it to be quite a good area to live in. Damn quiet at night. I think you guys must come to stay to believe..

Anyway, now LAN LAN.. buy for own stay.. just stay and no point thinking about the noise and the price liao :) But I still think this place is damn perfect for living .. Really enjoy the place actually.. Not as crowded as city but near city. Quiet and peaceful at night.. daytime (depends on the airforce generals whether happy or not ..and stopped sorties).

where u stay ? water front waves ?

acewee
15-10-10, 00:08
where u stay ? water front waves ?
U r funny lah. Wfw not yet Top how can focus b staying there now?

proud owner
15-10-10, 00:12
U r funny lah. Wfw not yet Top how can focus b staying there now?

i am lost ... WFW thread strayed to maybe what ? now he stays in Dakota ?

acewee
15-10-10, 00:21
I think he does stay at DR. Focus, care to cfm?

HP65
15-10-10, 05:45

I think it was my fault, I started the discussion on plane noise in response to somebody's post....sorry for the OT :p

Komo
15-10-10, 07:11
It's good discussion though didn't occur to me that fighter jet noise can be an issue. Last time my camp near airbase also didn't notice. Have time must really move around Singapore to know the environment better! Looking at brochure or map is not good enough. At least we now know that bedok resoviour is a pretty good location?:)

gohsoonk
15-10-10, 09:54
Not sure about aeroplanes in Pasir Ris...

gohsoonk
15-10-10, 09:59
Actually, you are right on this point. There are 1-2 developments very near a disease center and facing the living quarters in it (about 50m-100m away if I not mistaken). Nobody actually think that water is a very effective medium for transmitting disease.

noblebaby
15-10-10, 11:04
A serene place... but vry ulu place for certain grp of ppls, ppl complain no mrt, hard to access orchard, etc etc etc...

for WFW owners, its a perfect place to rest & relax... :p

It's good discussion though didn't occur to me that fighter jet noise can be an issue. Last time my camp near airbase also didn't notice. Have time must really move around Singapore to know the environment better! Looking at brochure or map is not good enough. At least we now know that bedok resoviour is a pretty good location?:)

noblebaby
15-10-10, 11:21
yes, focus is staying in DR now, he posted some photos of his unit onto this forum b4.

focus, do u mind to share ur reno? :D

I think he does stay at DR. Focus, care to cfm?

proud owner
15-10-10, 21:28
I think it was my fault, I started the discussion on plane noise in response to somebody's post....sorry for the OT :p

no worries bro ... it was a good discussion

an agent friend of mine always tells me ... TRY not to buy new launch... cos all you see is a blue print .. very often..the actual product can be very shockingly different ...

so she advocates buying only TOPped project .. you get to see it, feel it ..and in this case ..HEAR it ...

so that sense ..she is right .. even if you have to pay a higher than launch price .. at least you know what you are getting ..

devilplate
15-10-10, 21:59

an agent friend of mine always tells me ... TRY not to buy new launch... cos all you see is a blue print .. very often..the actual product can be very shockingly different ...

so she advocates buying only TOPped project .. you get to see it, feel it ..and in this case ..HEAR it ...

so that sense ..she is right .. even if you have to pay a higher than launch price .. at least you know what you are getting ..

smarter agts will prefer to sell TOPed/resale/subsale....go figure out urself:D

acewee
15-10-10, 22:28
smarter agts will prefer to sell TOPed/resale/subsale....go figure out urself:D
If the agents doing this are smart, then the stupid ones are ....:doh:

noblebaby
15-10-10, 22:47
sure la, TOPed project is more expensive, more commision for her :D

commision for new launch is chicken feed. :banghead:

teddybear
16-10-10, 10:01
Trying to save on $10k commission to agent but very willing to pay $500k more to the property developer? :scared-3: Otherwise, I just can't see what is the value of the current new private property with creative layout (which include big big planter areas, bay windows, balconies) vs the old? (Mind you, I have seen many 14xx sqft new private units which has almost same usable space as a 11xx sqft resale private units!). :banghead:

sure la, TOPed project is more expensive, more commision for her :D

commision for new launch is chicken feed. :banghead:

acewee
16-10-10, 12:26
Trying to save on $10k commission to agent but very willing to pay $500k more to the property developer? :scared-3: Otherwise, I just can't see what is the value of the current new private property with creative layout (which include big big planter areas, bay windows, balconies) vs the old? (Mind you, I have seen many 14xx sqft new private units which has almost same usable space as a 11xx sqft resale private units!). :banghead:

For investment to rent out I agree with you. But if for own stay then its personal preference lah. Heard of the hokkien saying losely translated as 'new toilet, more comfortable to shit'? Some people prefer 1st hand whle other don't mind resale. I have to admit that top ones are technically 'un-used' but its maybe a pyschological thing.

Having said the above, won't it hugely depend on the state of economy as well? It is also usually much cheaper to buy when launched then when top so why pay more, be it to developer or private seller?

DC33_2008
16-10-10, 12:48
But there is something call, "renovation". Can replace all the old with new and branded ones too.
For investment to rent out I agree with you. But if for own stay then its personal preference lah. Heard of the hokkien saying losely translated as 'new toilet, more comfortable to shit'? Some people prefer 1st hand whle other don't mind resale. I have to admit that top ones are technically 'un-used' but its maybe a pyschological thing.

Having said the above, won't it hugely depend on the state of economy as well? It is also usually much cheaper to buy when launched then when top so why pay more, be it to developer or private seller?

acewee
16-10-10, 13:06
But there is something call, "renovation". Can replace all the old with new and branded ones too.

Of course there is no denying that. Even brand new you will also reno a bit. But we cannot logically explain psychological influence of purchasing something like a house. Anyways, there are many different types of people with difference preference.

teddybear
16-10-10, 14:27
1 can only think of 1 kind of people who want to buy brand new non-TOP property even if it means paying much more in terms of paying for useless vacuum space in the sqft stated, much higher $psf, and start paying interest without being able to rent out yet - Just to flip! For quick flipping, undeniably, brand new non-TOP is the best! But who are these people targeting? Shouldn't they be targeting the super-rich where they just want brand-new non-TOP property and nothing else? And these people buy brand new non-TOP properties in OCR at $1k psf to target the super-rich? Shouldn't they be targeting those >$3k psf? :banghead:

Of course there is no denying that. Even brand new you will also reno a bit. But we cannot logically explain psychological influence of purchasing something like a house. Anyways, there are many different types of people with difference preference.

teddybear
16-10-10, 14:33
1) Own stay, buy and pay only for usable space, not useless space. Buy to immediately live in.
2) For investment, buy to immediately rent out, don't pay for useless space because then your rental yield is higher.
3) Buy new launch cheaper than TOP? What about the interest you pay while waiting for it to be built, the loss of rental/use for own living? Might as well buy resale lagi cheaper + more useful space in the layout (you don't pay for vacuum space (big big planter areas, air-con ledges, bay windows and super big balconies don't know for what) you can't use in the SqFt stated for that property?

acewee
16-10-10, 14:35
1 can only think of 1 kind of people who want to buy brand new non-TOP property even if it means paying much more in terms of paying for useless vacuum space in the sqft stated, much higher $psf, and start paying interest without being able to rent out yet - Just to flip! For quick flipping, undeniably, brand new non-TOP is the best! But who are these people targeting? Shouldn't they be targeting the super-rich where they just want brand-new non-TOP property and nothing else? And these people buy brand new non-TOP properties in OCR at $1k psf to target the super-rich? Shouldn't they be targeting those >$3k psf? :banghead:

But there are many buyers of recent launches who buy to stay and not to flip leh, especially after the recnet measures. I doubt all of them are super rich.

teddybear
16-10-10, 14:37
In 3 years time, when these all going to TOP, let's see how many buyers are the really buy to stay type. :cheers1:

But there are many buyers of recent launches who buy to stay and not to flip leh, especially after the recnet measures. I doubt all of them are super rich.

acewee
16-10-10, 14:43
1) Own stay, buy and pay only for usable space, not useless space. Buy to immediately live in.
2) For investment, buy to immediately rent out, don't pay for useless space because then your rental yield is higher.
3) Buy new launch cheaper than TOP? What about the interest you pay while waiting for it to be built, the loss of rental/use for own living? Might as well buy resale lagi cheaper + more useful space in the layout (you don't pay for vacuum space (big big planter areas, air-con ledges, bay windows and super big balconies don't know for what) you can't use in the SqFt stated for that property?

I totally agree with pt 1 & 2, ie. why pay for non-usable space. I think this is a no brainer. As for pt 3, it really depends on when you buy and the economic condition. For eg those who bought WFW during starbuy will definitely have a better nett deal if you consider the low interest payable for progressive payment vs the extra quantum you have to pay when TOP for the same unit. New or old (resale) is really a matter of preference.

acewee
16-10-10, 14:52
In 3 years time, when these all going to TOP, let's see how many buyers are the really buy to stay type. :cheers1:
But based on this theory, then the 1st owner will only be tempted to sell and not stay if the offer is significantly better right? Else they will anyway stick to their original intent if there is excess supply that doesn't make selling attractive. But if you then want to buy at TOP from a seller who bought to stay, anything short of offering a good price will be rejected. Keep in mind i'm refering to own stay buyers and not investors yah.

teddybear
16-10-10, 20:13
Buyers for own stay will not sell regardless of price. I believe there are many buying OCR properties to flip despite the huge increase in OCR price vs CCR because they deem them as cheap. The reason why they forsake CCR (where the properties are more "investment grade") is because those are expensive, whereas people who don't deem those as expensive generally have firepower to hold, but not those buying OCR because they need to buy cheap. Those without firepower to hold come TOP will be forced to sell cheap. In general, CCR prices will always be at least 2x-3x or more than OCR prices. With OCR prices hitting $1200 psf while there are many CCR prices still transacting significantly at <$2400 psf, then the conclusion is either OCR is too expensive or CCR is too cheap! Let's see which is the real outcome. :cheers1:

But based on this theory, then the 1st owner will only be tempted to sell and not stay if the offer is significantly better right? Else they will anyway stick to their original intent if there is excess supply that doesn't make selling attractive. But if you then want to buy at TOP from a seller who bought to stay, anything short of offering a good price will be rejected. Keep in mind i'm refering to own stay buyers and not investors yah.

acewee
16-10-10, 20:22
Buyers for own stay will not sell regardless of price. I believe there are many buying OCR properties to flip despite the huge increase in OCR price vs CCR because they deem them as cheap. The reason why they forsake CCR (where the properties are more "investment grade") is because those are expensive, whereas people who don't deem those as expensive generally have firepower to hold, but not those buying OCR because they need to buy cheap. Those without firepower to hold come TOP will be forced to sell cheap. In general, CCR prices will always be at least 2x-3x or more than OCR prices. With OCR prices hitting $1200 psf while there are many CCR prices still transacting significantly at <$2400 psf, then the conclusion is either OCR is too expensive or CCR is too cheap! Let's see which is the real outcome. :cheers1:

Most people will sell if the offer is too good to be true, including for own stay. I suppose investors, as in your eg., will have a different agenda and objective anyway so its not apple to apple comparison since this discussion first started off as whether it makes more sense to buy at launch, top or old re-sale irrespective of intent. Anyway, cheers. :cheers1:

devilplate
17-10-10, 01:05
during a bull market...i will either buy resale or new launches....nvr buy just TOPed projects(super ex)

during bear market...can aim just TOPed/gona to TOP or even subsale...:D

noblebaby
30-10-10, 15:14
Progress as on 30th October 2010

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/9621/43325359.jpg

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/351/68957631.jpg

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/7349/45865208.jpg

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/9414/99185763.jpg

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/510/96747109.jpg

sleek
11-11-10, 13:40
http://www.fraserscentrepointhomes.com/Library/images/constructionprogress/FCH_construction_waterfrontwaves_07.jpg

Progress On Site For Waterfront Waves As At End October 2010 (http://www.fraserscentrepointhomes.com/contentview.aspx?article_id=12)
S/N Items Progress Status
1 Foundation Work In Progress
2 Reinforced Concrete Framework Completed
3 Brick Walls Completed
4 Ceilings In Progress
5 Door and Window Frames In Progress
6 Car Parks, Roads and Drains In Progress
7 TOP issued Nil

rainy
11-11-10, 15:11
:confused: :confused: :confused: foundation work still in progress :doh: :doh: :doh:

sleek
11-11-10, 15:45
Probably an error in the update as the frameworks already Completed. :beats-me-man:

:confused: :confused: :confused: foundation work still in progress :doh: :doh: :doh:

kEN9170
21-11-10, 16:39
Waterfront Waves using Daikin Inverter Multi Split (R410A)

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/8536/wfw15.jpg

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/6895/wfw19.jpg

kEN9170
25-11-10, 21:26
Waterfront Waves has fiber optic cable installed.

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your email and we are pleased to inform that there will
be fiber optic cable to the development.

Many thanks
Katherine Kwok
Marketing Manager
Frasers Centrepoint Limited

noblebaby
17-12-10, 08:53
http://waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org/index.php

noblebaby
08-01-11, 13:53
Construction progress as on 8th Jan 2011

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/345/w01s.jpg

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/4591/w02b.jpg

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/828/w03a.jpg

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/1884/w07s.jpg

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/4519/w08tt.jpg

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/9348/w10m.jpg

kEN9170
09-01-11, 09:47
Great progress!
Great to hear that a bistro is being planned near Kings of Freedom Berlin Wall.

noblebaby
10-01-11, 18:07
Hope the bistro is big enough to accomodate the waterfront owners... And we can hav beer with mr George, lol...

Great progress!
Great to hear that a bistro is being planned near Kings of Freedom Berlin Wall.

kEN9170
10-01-11, 20:46
Nice!:D

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/4198/bedokreservoirstation1.jpg

noblebaby
10-01-11, 20:58
OMG, MRT station at Waterfront condos :scared-1:

Nice!:D

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/4198/bedokreservoirstation1.jpg

noblebaby
10-01-11, 21:01
http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/4081/w05d.jpg

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/5794/w04i.jpg

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/285/w06r.jpg

kEN9170
11-01-11, 04:53
YES! That's why Waterfront Collection advertisement can claim that future MRT right at doorstep (Key), next to future MRT (Waves) and walking distance to MRT (Gold). For other developments, they can only say "Near" to future DTL station.

OMG, MRT station at Waterfront condos :scared-1:

noblebaby
11-01-11, 05:57
Looking forward to the bistro to open soon....

Bedok redevelopment will b massive. Capitaland going to launch the condo at Bedok central this yr... Should b more than $1400psf. 旺

YES! That's why Waterfront Collection advertisement can claim that future MRT right at doorstep (Key), next to future MRT (Waves) and walking distance to MRT (Gold). For other developments, they can only say "Near" to future DTL station.

kEN9170
16-01-11, 08:52
http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/880/bedok1.jpg

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/8718/bedok2.jpg

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/2103/bedok3.jpg

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/8873/bedok4.jpg

kEN9170
16-01-11, 09:03
Residents nearby can look forward to a new F&B outlet at Sculpture Garden. :)

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/8687/reservoir1j.jpg

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/5451/reservoir2j.jpg

DC33_2008
16-01-11, 11:39
This will be a vibrant place after the make-over. A good place to look at for investor.

noblebaby
16-01-11, 12:31
I hope so...

This will be a vibrant place after the make-over. A good place to look at for investor.

noblebaby
16-01-11, 12:40
Gateway to East Coast development, to connect bedok reservoir, bedok central n east coast park.

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/4116/img1065w.jpg

kEN9170
16-01-11, 17:20
Congratulations to the owners of Waterfront Collection. All within walking distance to future Bedok Reservoir Station. A station in the park. Very rare to find.

eng81157
17-01-11, 07:35
the launch prices have already factored in the proximity of any future train stations and informed buyers would probably have buy into these developments based on the idea.

what's there to congratulate about? those living in the older condos should be congratulated instead, cos their valuation would have skyrocketed by now

devilplate
17-01-11, 10:03
the launch prices have already factored in the proximity of any future train stations and informed buyers would probably have buy into these developments based on the idea.

what's there to congratulate about? those living in the older condos should be congratulated instead, cos their valuation would have skyrocketed by now

congratulations to those starbuy buyers at waves:cheers1: :D

noblebaby
17-01-11, 12:09
congrats to all the starbuy buyers, @ $600psf :)

kEN9170
17-01-11, 21:10
Yes congrats to all Starbuy buyers! :D

congrats to all the starbuy buyers, @ $600psf :)

noblebaby
17-01-11, 22:26
hope FEO launch Isle at record high price, to help support the price of Waterfront condos, sales good or not doesn't matter, coz we are not FEO sharesholder :p

Yes congrats to all Starbuy buyers! :D

noblebaby
07-02-11, 22:18
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6098/123imj.jpg

noblebaby
14-02-11, 20:55
Owners of Waves, come join the waterfront private forum:

http://waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org/index.php

noblebaby
21-02-11, 13:54
BCA has started the inspection on Waves units, TOP should be 4Q11. :cheers1:

rainy
21-02-11, 15:08
BCA has started the inspection on Waves units, TOP should be 4Q11. :cheers1:

all the units interior done up already ?

noblebaby
21-02-11, 15:23
BCA is checking unit by unit...

all the units interior done up already ?

kEN9170
21-02-11, 20:37
Counting down to TOP. :cheers6:

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/4177/waves2c.jpg

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6905/waves1.jpg

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/3534/waves3.jpg

noblebaby
21-02-11, 20:39
Great view! Can't wait for TOP!

kEN9170
23-02-11, 04:54
Park view : Stack 25, 24, 27 & 26 (Left -> Right)

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/6759/wfw30.jpg

hopeful
23-02-11, 05:40
the buildings looks like HDB. u sure u took photos of the right project?

Allthepies
23-02-11, 07:51

yup i have the same impression too, for the top picture.

kEN9170
23-02-11, 08:46
Eh....how to be "hopeful" if one can't recognize his/her own building. :tongue3:

Water Lover
05-03-11, 09:29
Wow fantastic & beautiful. When is it going to TOP?
Heard some Livia units already received TOP notice.:doh:

Dont know how come agent know my no. keep calling & ask whether interested to sell. Definitely not selling. So no hope for those who
are hopeful to get cheap by talking down.:D

devilplate
05-03-11, 09:36

Dont know how come agent know my no. keep calling & ask whether interested to sell. Definitely not selling. So no hope for those who

Haha good one..... Look like hdb so wat rite? It is selling at dbss price during starbuy:D

noblebaby
05-03-11, 11:54
Hi water lover, where hav u been? Long time no see u thought u sold already...

kEN9170
05-03-11, 18:51
Counting down to Sep 2011.

noblebaby
05-03-11, 21:13
Dont really like the color tone of those front row units... :doh:

Counting down to Sep 2011.

Water Lover
05-03-11, 21:44
Hi water lover, where hav u been? Long time no see u thought u sold already...

Yes, has been rather busy these days, attached oversea on & off for some job assignment. Glad to see that you & Ken still active and full of stamina following this WFW. ;)

noblebaby
05-03-11, 22:00
Ken & me are hardcore waterfront supporters :D

more updates @ http://waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org/

Yes, has been rather busy these days, attached oversea on & off for some job assignment. Glad to see that you & Ken still active and full of stamina following this WFW. ;)

noblebaby
06-03-11, 19:25
http://waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org/download/file.php?id=431

kEN9170
26-03-11, 23:25
760 Bedok Reservoir Road #09-10
99 Yrs From 31/10/2007
$1053
$1360k
08 Mar 11

ulrich76
27-03-11, 09:11

old condos there selling how much? i see the new condos look like hdb, big balcony dun think worth it leh

CCR
27-03-11, 09:45
1360? Might as well buy an old freehold condo in prime area

kEN9170
27-03-11, 10:29
When we bot our WFW units during Starbuy at $600psf++, many also commented in this forum that we are a bunch of crazy buyers. Might as well buy a freehold at a better location. Yes we are crazy and happy that we are crazy to commit our units that time!:p

phantom_opera
27-03-11, 11:16
This is lakeview unit isn't it ... owner not making much $$ and the lowest psf for lakeview units i think 9XXpsf.

Starbuy is another story .... it is mainly supported by HDB upgraders ... so HDB resale up 40%, so will Starbuy units ;)

noblebaby
28-03-11, 11:04
Sorry, Waves is supported by HDB owners but not upgraders, these HDB owners stay in their HDB and hold more than 1 private property at the same time. :banghead:

This is lakeview unit isn't it ... owner not making much $$ and the lowest psf for lakeview units i think 9XXpsf.

Starbuy is another story .... it is mainly supported by HDB upgraders ... so HDB resale up 40%, so will Starbuy units ;)

noblebaby
28-03-11, 11:06
bought at $600psf is crazy, then those who bought at current price of > $850psf is what? Mad? :banghead:

When we bot our WFW units during Starbuy at $600psf++, many also commented in this forum that we are a bunch of crazy buyers. Might as well buy a freehold at a better location. Yes we are crazy and happy that we are crazy to commit our units that time!:p

sleek
30-03-11, 14:49
http://www.fraserscentrepointhomes.com/Library/images/constructionprogress/FCH_construction_waterfrontwaves_08a.jpg

1 Foundation Work Completed
3 Brick Walls Completed
4 Ceilings Completed
6 Car Parks, Roads and Drains Completed
7 TOP issued Nil

noblebaby
31-03-11, 09:43
Most units sold during Starbuy promotion in 2009. Those who bought during Starbuy is sitting at a profit of $250k-$300k :cheers1:

http://www.fraserscentrepointhomes.com/Library/images/constructionprogress/FCH_construction_waterfrontwaves_08a.jpg

1 Foundation Work Completed
3 Brick Walls Completed
4 Ceilings Completed
6 Car Parks, Roads and Drains Completed
7 TOP issued Nil

kingkong1984
31-03-11, 09:50
Yup, best pricing. Already good profits. Keep for rental also good.

noblebaby
31-03-11, 09:55
exactly! this project is near to good schools and future MRT, as well as the bedok reservoir recreation area.

can see many expatriates around the reservoir park during weekend. current rental is already quite good.

Yup, best pricing. Already good profits. Keep for rental also good.

azeoprop
31-03-11, 10:16
Most units sold during Starbuy promotion in 2009. Those who bought during Starbuy is sitting at a profit of $250k-$300k :cheers1:

No star for me to buy.... :(

keki
01-04-11, 02:04
hi all,
i am scouting for 980sqft high floor for myself.
would like to ask, was there an option for marble floor at living room, direct from developer?

if yes, can still request now if i buy a subsale?

thanks for reply
cheers
keki

**i know alot of ceramic lovers out there, no offence ar

noblebaby
01-04-11, 08:29
No more request since 18 months ago, the only way is do it yourself.

hi all,
i am scouting for 980sqft high floor for myself.
would like to ask, was there an option for marble floor at living room, direct from developer?

if yes, can still request now if i buy a subsale?

thanks for reply
cheers
keki

**i know alot of ceramic lovers out there, no offence ar

kEN9170
01-04-11, 20:43
768 Bedok Reservoir Road #07-27
99 Yrs From 31/10/2007
$697
$682k
27-Apr-09

99 Yrs From 31/10/2007
$929
$910k
11-Mar-11

DaytonaSS
01-04-11, 22:35

WOW so good. NO SSD also... is there alot of pple taking profit? If not issit waiting for more upside? Any owners wanna share their thought?

keki
01-04-11, 22:57
No more request since 18 months ago, the only way is do it yourself.

oic thanks :)

Komo
02-04-11, 09:23
99 Yrs From 31/10/2007
$697
$682k
27-Apr-09

99 Yrs From 31/10/2007
$929
$910k
11-Mar-11
Profit is about 2 years of lease.... Lease out better than to sell and take profit?

DC33_2008
02-04-11, 11:29
Wow, you mean rental here is so good.
Profit is about 2 years of lease.... Lease out better than to sell and take profit?

Fleur
02-04-11, 12:37
How can rental profits be 100k a year?? If so, I also want to buy

3C
02-04-11, 17:25
This area rental for 2 bedder I think abt 3K per mth the most.
When MRT up, another $500 maybe.

Even penthouse - don think can get $100K per yr.:eek:

Any agent here, "zhun bo"?

devilplate
02-04-11, 18:44
This area rental for 2 bedder I think abt 3K per mth the most.
When MRT up, another $500 maybe.

Even penthouse - don think can get $100K per yr.:eek:

Any agent here, "zhun bo"?

2bedder 3k and 3bedder 3.5k r more realistic

hovivi
07-04-11, 16:59

If you have bought that FH condo at prime area, the appreciation is even higher that what u hv now

kEN9170
10-04-11, 18:25
http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/3708/wfw4s.jpg

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/646/wfw5.jpg
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2702/wfw6.jpg

Lovelle
10-04-11, 18:53
aunty Ho say she won't sell at 1mil.

It's a gold mine....hold till sons want to move out. Is it a FH development ?

3C
10-04-11, 21:56
Aunty Ho is right. Unless she know how to invest.
Inflation will eat up all his profit. Since she bought
cheap there is no worry. No matter how old, the price
will not drop below what she bought.

Saw the WFW fencing. Wonder why they put up such "cheapo"
fencing. Recoup back from starbuy lost is it? FCL not scare
loose reputation mei??

Water Lover
16-04-11, 11:05
Hello FCL,

Whats' happening, when is the TOP?

Visited site this morning. Can see some beautiful landscaping works sprouting up already. Almost wanted to gatecrash and take a walk inside.:D

But seems like workers taking their own sweet time.:sleep: Different from workers in Livia, rushing like mad.:scared-3:

kEN9170
17-04-11, 22:50
http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/8677/wfw1.jpg

noblebaby
18-04-11, 07:16
Nice! Expct TOP by Oct this yr!

hyenergix
18-04-11, 07:29
The reservoir enhances the view from the water series condos but these condos really spoil the view from the reservoir.

shespawn
18-04-11, 14:42
The reservoir enhances the view from the water series condos but these condos really spoil the view from the reservoir.

Well it used to be HDB flats in the past, so I don't know how the new condos spoil the view.