PDA

View Full Version : Decapitated body of woman found in McNair Rd canal

bargain hunter
12-12-13, 15:51
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/body-of-woman-found-in/919864.html

The body of a woman was found in a canal near McNair Road on Thursday morning. Channel NewsAsia understands the body was decapitated.

PHOTOS
The body of a woman was found in a canal near Block 110, McNair Road on Thursday morning. (Photo: Sara Grosse)
ENLARGECAPTION
SINGAPORE: The body of a woman was found in a canal near McNair Road on Thursday morning.

Channel NewsAsia understands the body was decapitated.

Police had received a call at 7.33am about the find.

Officers subsequently retrieved the body from Sungei Whampoa, near St George's Lane and paramedics pronounced her dead at 8.28am.

SCDF divers were also seen searching the canal.

Police are investigating the case as one of unnatural death.

No identification was found on the body, but police said the woman was clad in black pants.

- CNA/xq

玉格格
12-12-13, 15:53
wah! bro hunter now oso got report tis type of misc news! haha :D

btw, the head still missing.

onglai
12-12-13, 15:53
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/body-of-woman-found-in/919864.html

The body of a woman was found in a canal near McNair Road on Thursday morning. Channel NewsAsia understands the body was decapitated.

PHOTOS
The body of a woman was found in a canal near Block 110, McNair Road on Thursday morning. (Photo: Sara Grosse)
ENLARGECAPTION
SINGAPORE: The body of a woman was found in a canal near McNair Road on Thursday morning.

Officers subsequently retrieved the body from Sungei Whampoa, near St George's Lane and paramedics pronounced her dead at 8.28am.

No identification was found on the body, but police said the woman was clad in black pants.

- CNA/xq

got wat 深仇大恨, must chop the head off....

bargain hunter
12-12-13, 16:26
a friend sent me the link so i post here lor. everyone so interested in the riots, i also join the tcss lor. :ashamed1:

wah! bro hunter now oso got report tis type of misc news! haha :D

btw, the head still missing.

teddybear
12-12-13, 16:34
What happened to Singapore nowsaday?
Everyday, is like some people will either be drowned in water, or killed and thrown into the water, or riot or get slaughtered or ???
Moral value dropping in the younger generation?

PHOTOS
ENLARGECAPTION

- CNA/xq

玉格格
12-12-13, 16:50
nowadays ppl kill becos of small things :doh:

in the 1st place, who give one the right to take away another person's life?

bargain hunter
12-12-13, 16:59
i don't want to say anything other than singapore was not like that before 2005. sure, we have progressed a lot economically since then, but here comes the costs.

minority
12-12-13, 17:29
what make u all think is some one kill some one? It an be a accident or suscide and the head got makan by a croc or caught somewhere and over time rot and broke off etc.

what make everyone suddenly CSI expert leh? Read news straight away can tell is criminal. see bay funny leh these days.

we have riot experts, CSI expert, Infra expert everywhere these days.

Ringo33
12-12-13, 17:36
What happened to Singapore nowsaday?
Everyday, is like some people will either be drowned in water, or killed and thrown into the water, or riot or get slaughtered or ???
Moral value dropping in the younger generation?

How come CCR region go so many problem these days...

teddybear
12-12-13, 18:45
What CCR region problem you are talking about? This just shows that you don't know where is CCR region! What ignorant fool!

How come CCR region go so many problem these days...

Lovelle
12-12-13, 18:47
will investors thumbs down the country in making their investment decision ?

Simi
12-12-13, 18:57
The decapitated, topless body of woman was found in the Whampoa River this morning near Block 110 McNair Road.

STOMPer Adeline says a female jogger had spotted the body, which was wrapped in trash bags in the water. A section of leg had been visible when it was discovered.

According to a report in The Straits Times, the woman had been found decapitated.

The body was believed to have been topless, dressed in only a pair of black pants.

SCDF divers were also spotted conducting a search in the canal at low tide later in the morning.

Adeline wrote:

"I saw this while on my way to office this morning at 7.45am.

"The location is between St. George and McNair Road.

"The police and an ambulance had arrived by the time I passed by.

"They have cordoned off the bridge.

"I spoke to a lady jogger who told me she and another jogger had spotted the trash bag in the drain that looked like a body shape and with what looked like a leg exposed.

"The jogger called the police."

Police said they received a call about the body at 7.33am. Paramedics from the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) who also responded to the case, later pronounced the woman dead on arrival.

The police have classified the case as an unnatural death and are investigating.

from Stomp
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/mystery-object-floating-in-bendemeer-canal-police-cordon-off-area

babyt
12-12-13, 19:15
some believe if the dead cant find its head, cannot be reborn or something

azeoprop
13-12-13, 08:09
The Chinese guy who drowned in bedok reservoir last time still have 1/2 of his body somewhere inside the reservoir. :eek:

eng81157
13-12-13, 08:11
will investors thumbs down the country in making their investment decision ?

huh?! just because of one decapitated corpse..........
if we use this logic, iskandar would be doomed to fail since crime rate is so high across the border

clemdale24
13-12-13, 09:49
The Chinese guy who drowned in bedok reservoir last time still have 1/2 of his body somewhere inside the reservoir. :eek:

and we are drinking the water.

玉格格
13-12-13, 09:54
and we are drinking the water.

luckily u r merely drinking the water rather den eating the "zhar" of the soup :p

onglai
13-12-13, 09:58
luckily u r merely drinking the water rather den eating the "zhar" of the soup :p

u drink chicken essense inside no zhar one....

:scared-3::D:D

Cupcakes
13-12-13, 10:06
wah biangz... sibei gross :scared-1:

玉格格
13-12-13, 10:12
u drink chicken essense inside no zhar one....

:scared-3::D:D

i dun drink chicken essence one, bo zhar, bo ho jiak :(

I prefer to skin a person alive, tear his flesh, lick his bones & drink his blood :D

玉格格
13-12-13, 10:44
some believe if the dead cant find its head, cannot be reborn or something

the body is cut into 2 portion but dumped tgt in 1 bag.

the fingers n head r still missing.
tink the murderer dun wanna the identify to be disclosed.
doesn't he noe tat there is such thing as dna?
dun nid the face n fingerprint la! :doh:

got an uncensored picture of the corpse here.

http://www.tnp.sg/content/topless-body-headless-woman-fished-out-whampoa-river

princess_morbucks
13-12-13, 11:11

Thats 's not uncensored la.
It was published in the Newpaper.

Here got more pic :

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/body-woman-found-whampoa-river

玉格格
13-12-13, 11:15
Thats 's not uncensored la.
It was published in the Newpaper.

Here got more pic :

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/body-woman-found-whampoa-river

asiaone de the fotos all blurred liao leh :o

onglai
13-12-13, 11:15

dna take longer time to test... so by the time the identity is out, the assailant may have already left the country.

玉格格
13-12-13, 11:20
dna take longer time to test... so by the time the identity is out, the assailant may have already left the country.

in the worst scenario the murderer go scott free, he oso cannot sleep in peace de la, dissect a person until liddat.

I still remember when I was teenage got watched a Chinese movie damn scary called "飞头魔鬼"

now at nite if after watching ghost movies I dun like to look into the trees cos the images still remain vividly in my mind :(

玉格格
13-12-13, 19:26
tink the victim is FW, tiagong police went ard asking residents if their maid is missing.

princess_morbucks
14-12-13, 08:48
tink the victim is FW, tiagong police went ard asking residents if their maid is missing.

http://www.tnp.sg/content/was-dead-woman-maid

Mystery surrounds the identity of the headless corpse found floating in Whampoa River on Thursday morning.
But some residents at Block 34 Whampoa West, near Serangoon Road, speculate she could have been a maid.
They said they were questioned by plainclothes officers on Thursday afternoon and based their assumption on the type of questions police asked.
One of the residents, who wanted to be known only as Madam Wong, said that the officers came to her flat on the ninth floor and asked her if she had a maid or spotted any suspicious characters along the corridor.
The block is located about 1km from where the corpse was found.
Read the full story in The New Paper on Saturday (Dec 14)

onglai
14-12-13, 10:23
poor thing.. later time liu hong mei chinese, now FW most likely filipino or indonesian.. all come here work but cannot go home in a full body..

chek ark ah..

:(

Simi
14-12-13, 10:29

Imagine we making fun of china ?

on the tap and we get pig soup ...........:doh:

玉格格
14-12-13, 10:38
poor thing.. later time liu hong mei chinese, now FW most likely filipino or indonesian.. all come here work but cannot go home in a full body..

chek ark ah..

:(

her feets were nvr found :(
ytd i was watching a clip on police investigation of LHM's case.
actually she is really a victim without doin any wrong things leh.