PDA

View Full Version : Ch8 showing drunkard teens drinking at Robertson!

leesg123
06-12-13, 21:57
Rivergate and the nearby condo seriously affected by the dins, noises, rubbish and vomits. Still dare to buy?

kane
06-12-13, 22:18
Rivergate and the nearby condo seriously affected by the dins, noises, rubbish and vomits. Still dare to buy?

i thought rivergate was in the news a while back when this issue was highlighted?

puffer_fish
06-12-13, 22:34
only certain blocks with certain facing has such issue, but think with the no drinking zone craft out, such incidents might get lesser but not completely eradicated

DC33_2008
07-12-13, 06:35
Those stay at orchard road like near centre point also has similar problem like noise from drunkards at the nearby pubs. Look at the young men and women in drunkard really worried me as parents. They really need to do something about it.

puffer_fish
07-12-13, 11:35
happened to own a 2 bedder unit at centrepoint :D

a present from my parents 15 years ago, when I completed my NS:D

the noises from the pubs, usually concentrate around cuppage plaza and orchard plaza.

still remember the good times, when after going to fire disco would sneak the girl into the house:p

chestnut
07-12-13, 15:07
happened to own a 2 bedder unit at centrepoint :D

a present from my parents 15 years ago, when I completed my NS:D

the noises from the pubs, usually concentrate around cuppage plaza and orchard plaza.

still remember the good times, when after going to fire disco would sneak the girl into the house:p

Bro, can ask u a question??? Do u feel the gift has spoilt u or it has helped u????

Cheers

:cheers1:

puffer_fish
07-12-13, 15:18
During my early 20s. A bit spoilt or overwhelmed by it. but as we all enter into workforce. All these properties becomes a tool . Which ensure my family is well taken care of.

So it all depends how u use them. I still go food court to eat and drives a normal japanese car. Even though I can afford more flashy cars.:cheers1:

Anyway. Like patek ads says. You never truly own it. Just taking care of it for the next generation.

I still have friends who thought I stay in a 5 room hdb.

chestnut
07-12-13, 15:21
Bro, thank u for your answer.... Really appreciate your time replying...

Owe u one

Cheers

During my early 20s. A bit spoilt but as we all enter into workforce. All these properties becomes a tool . Which ensure my family is well taken care of.

So it all depends how u use them. I still go food court to eat and drives a normal japanese car. Even though I can afford more flashy cars.:cheers1:

Anyway. Like patek ads says. You never truly own it. Just taking care of it for the next generation

puffer_fish
07-12-13, 15:32
We here to share info:cheers1:

I learn quite a bit from selected members

onglai
07-12-13, 16:12
Bro, thank u for your answer.... Really appreciate your time replying...

Owe u one

Cheers

hehe writing will ah?

:D

radha08
07-12-13, 19:19
Bro, can ask u a question??? Do u feel the gift has spoilt u or it has helped u????

Cheers

bro chesnut asking this question cos he want to give his children his properties:D:D:D

radha08
07-12-13, 19:20
We here to share info:cheers1:

I learn quite a bit from selected members

from other members you can learn to apreciate your sanity cos some members here are...cuckoo:D:D:D

ysyap
07-12-13, 19:30
During my early 20s. A bit spoilt or overwhelmed by it. but as we all enter into workforce. All these properties becomes a tool . Which ensure my family is well taken care of.

Anyway. Like patek ads says. You never truly own it. Just taking care of it for the next generation.

I still have friends who thought I stay in a 5 room hdb.You must be in your mid thirties now... not everybody will mature like you... some simply wash their lives away with these 'gifts' coz they cannot manage them...