PDA

View Full Version : So what your plans for new years eve...

radha08
06-12-13, 21:43
Cheong till mad in orchard:D....candle light dinner with GF:scared-4:...go pub and get drunk:scared-3:...go MUSTAFA shopping:doh:....or celebrate with family at home...:cheers1::cheers1::cheers1:

Mine is the last one:D

zeamybro
06-12-13, 22:03
Cheong till mad in orchard:D....candle light dinner with GF:scared-4:...go pub and get drunk:scared-3:...go MUSTAFA shopping:doh:....or celebrate with family at home...:cheers1::cheers1::cheers1:

So going to cook your famous oyster sauce chicken dish again ? :D:D

kane
06-12-13, 22:29
sleep gao gao and get ready to start work in the new year.

indomie
06-12-13, 22:36
Write my new year resolutions
http://cdn.themetapicture.com/media/funny-new-year-note-happy.jpg

radha08
07-12-13, 01:32
So going to cook your famous oyster sauce chicken dish again ? :D:D

oyster sauce TURKEY:scared-3::D:D:D

radha08
07-12-13, 01:33
Write my new year resolutions
http://cdn.themetapicture.com/media/funny-new-year-note-happy.jpg

easy one...buy more properties:cheers1:

kellogs
07-12-13, 09:30
Spend time with my family .... Maybe eat steamboat!!! And take away jumbo chilli crab with 12 fried buns hehe

minority
07-12-13, 09:32
Go visit show flats!

indomie
07-12-13, 09:55
Go visit show flats!
There is a problem with visiting show flats. First, the show flats are probably close. Second, that really show that u have no life. I have better thing to do on new year eve. I will book a long flight and spend the countdown on the plane. Once I reach my destination I just take the next flight back home.

onglai
07-12-13, 10:21
There is a problem with visiting show flats. First, the show flats are probably close. Second, that really show that u have no life. I have better thing to do on new year eve. I will book a long flight and spend the countdown on the plane. Once I reach my destination I just take the next flight back home.

.... countdown on the plane???.... dat's the time i DONT WANT to see fireworks.

:D:D:D:D:D

Simi
07-12-13, 11:20

24th Dec ===Cheong till mad in orchard....25th Dec ===candle light dinner with GF...27th Dec===go pub and get drunk...28th Dec===go MUSTAFA shopping....or 26th Dec ===celebrate with family at home...29th Dec ===cheong club===30th Dec rest at home and with family members :D:D:D

radha08
07-12-13, 19:16
24th Dec ===Cheong till mad in orchard....25th Dec ===candle light dinner with GF...27th Dec===go pub and get drunk...28th Dec===go MUSTAFA shopping....or 26th Dec ===celebrate with family at home...29th Dec ===cheong club===30th Dec rest at home and with family members :D:D:D

bro u the man:cheers1::cheers1::cheers1:

ysyap
07-12-13, 19:26

Mine is the last one:DGet a few friends together and catch up or play games till midnight on 24 Dec. Then, go count down on 31 Dec at ECP or Pasir Ris beach... Once i count down in my car coz stuck in a traffic jam where all the vehicles also want to go for count down....

From 1159pm, i'll not send sms greetings on 31 Dec coz all lines will be jammed... Send new years' greetings before that... :cheers1:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2014... everybody huat ah...