PDA

View Full Version : I just got back from....

radha08
06-12-13, 02:37
Sheng Siong:scared-1::scared-1::scared-1:....crazy night couldnt sleep left my house at 1am went down mustafa..then drove to sheng siong do my groceries....i was the ONLY customer in sheng siong...but the feeling damm shiok carpark empty road empty cashier EMPTY:D...literally i had to go call the cashier...but i think moving forward this is the way things are going to Go...spore is getting too crowded...WE need to fully utilize the 24hrs in a day:cool:

RSG
06-12-13, 07:07
Sheng Siong:scared-1::scared-1::scared-1:....crazy night couldnt sleep left my house at 1am went down mustafa..then drove to sheng siong do my groceries....i was the ONLY customer in sheng siong...but the feeling damm shiok carpark empty road empty cashier EMPTY:D...literally i had to go call the cashier...but i think moving forward this is the way things are going to Go...spore is getting too crowded...WE need to fully utilize the 24hrs in a day:cool:

Lucky you so free on weekday. I free only weekend and Mustafa is like 1pm at 1am during weekend.

radha08
06-12-13, 09:20
Lucky you so free on weekday. I free only weekend and Mustafa is like 1pm at 1am during weekend.

thats because i work shift i WORK on weekend:banghead::D

princess_morbucks
06-12-13, 10:15

That's not a good sign for their Verge branch.

http://www.shengsiong.com.sg/news/47/Sheng-Siong-Group%E2%80%99s-net-profit-grew-7.8%25-yoy-to-S$10.6-million-for-3Q2013.html

Revenue increased 4.8% yoy to S$177.8 million for 3Q2013, largely because of increased contribution from new stores of S$12.6 million. This was partially offset by a contraction in comparable same store sales of S$4.5 million. Declining sales in the Group’s matured stores in older housing estates, competitors’ activities and renovation works affecting Bedok Central and The Verge stores were the main reasons for the lower comparable same store sales. Of the S$4.5 million contraction in comparable same store sales, S$3.5 million was attributed to the drop in sales for Bedok Central and The Verge stores.

radha08
06-12-13, 10:51
thats why their share price...:scared-2:on a downtrend:scared-3:

princess_morbucks
06-12-13, 10:56
thats why their share price...:scared-2:on a downtrend:scared-3:

But hor...OCBC recommend to buy their share.:confused:

http://sbr.com.sg/markets-investing/news/ocbc-reveals-top-singapore-stock-picks-2014

OCBC reveals top Singapore stock picks for 2014

9 big caps and 3 mid caps.
"While the Singapore stock market is likely to end 2013 flat, the economic outlook for 2014 holds some potential for a re-look at Asian and Singapore equities," said OCBC Investment Research.
"However, the recent 3Q corporate results in Singapore points to a cautiously optimistic guidance for 2014, and this could mean high single-digit earnings growth for the benchmark STI stocks," it added.
Given this investing environment, the research firm chose CapitaLand, CapitaCommercial Trust, DBS, Ezion Holdings, Keppel Corporation, Keppel Land, Starhill Global, Suntec REIT and UOB as its big cap stock picks. For the mid-cap space, it selected KSH, Nam Cheong and Sheng Siong Group.
- See more at: http://sbr.com.sg/markets-investing/news/ocbc-reveals-top-singapore-stock-picks-2014#sthash.mTRpVipT.dpuf

kellogs
06-12-13, 14:39
hmnm I have been to The Verge once ... it is such a dodgy mall ... with KTV over at the basement ...

Maybe they should let capital land to manage the mall

radha08
06-12-13, 21:39
But hor...OCBC recommend to buy their share.:confused:

http://sbr.com.sg/markets-investing/news/ocbc-reveals-top-singapore-stock-picks-2014

OCBC reveals top Singapore stock picks for 2014

9 big caps and 3 mid caps.
"While the Singapore stock market is likely to end 2013 flat, the economic outlook for 2014 holds some potential for a re-look at Asian and Singapore equities," said OCBC Investment Research.
"However, the recent 3Q corporate results in Singapore points to a cautiously optimistic guidance for 2014, and this could mean high single-digit earnings growth for the benchmark STI stocks," it added.
Given this investing environment, the research firm chose CapitaLand, CapitaCommercial Trust, DBS, Ezion Holdings, Keppel Corporation, Keppel Land, Starhill Global, Suntec REIT and UOB as its big cap stock picks. For the mid-cap space, it selected KSH, Nam Cheong and Sheng Siong Group.
- See more at: http://sbr.com.sg/markets-investing/news/ocbc-reveals-top-singapore-stock-picks-2014#sthash.mTRpVipT.dpuf

haha based on my experience with fund managers when they say buy you sell when they say sell u buy:D:D:D