PDA

View Full Version : My friend just came back from work overseas

radha08
05-12-13, 22:01
....She was overseas for 2 years working before she left kena pyscho by agent to sell her FH d15 condo...sold for 1.5million....she bought 5 years ago 1million...VERY happy THEN:o....i told her then u dont need money why sell:o just rent she say the agent her good friend told her prices at peak when she come back spore she can buy cheaper....poor thing just come back...look at property guru and:banghead::banghead::banghead:....now looking to buy a HDB flat cos prices are:beats-me-man::beats-me-man::beats-me-man:.....bottomline spore property NO SCARED if u got holding power...DONT SELL:cool:

ONLY consolation in this sad story is 5 years ago same agent told her to buy her property for 1 million so want to F him also cannot:D:D:D

leesg123
05-12-13, 22:09
....She was overseas for 2 years working before she left kena pyscho by agent to sell her FH d15 condo...sold for 1.5million....she bought 5 years ago 1million...VERY happy THEN:o....i told her then u dont need money why sell:o just rent she say the agent her good friend told her prices at peak when she come back spore she can buy cheaper....poor thing just come back...look at property guru and:banghead::banghead::banghead:....now looking to buy a HDB flat cos prices are:beats-me-man::beats-me-man::beats-me-man:.....bottomline spore property NO SCARED if u got holding power...DONT SELL:cool:

ONLY consolation in this sad story is 5 years ago same agent told her to buy her property for 1 million so want to F him also cannot:D:D:D
at least can now fully pay a hdb. not too bad lah.

kellogs
05-12-13, 22:13

Can F him lah ... just literally lor :D:D:D

lifeline
05-12-13, 23:25
Actually there's nothing wrong with selling then. Basically she just realised her gains. What is more useful to know is what she did with the money? Reinvest overseas? In herself as in have a better time overseas? Pay for parents' holidays or medical bills? Etc... then certainly there's no regret. Unless she just left her gains idling in the bank. Do you know the answer?

radha08
06-12-13, 02:33
Actually there's nothing wrong with selling then. Basically she just realised her gains. What is more useful to know is what she did with the money? Reinvest overseas? In herself as in have a better time overseas? Pay for parents' holidays or medical bills? Etc... then certainly there's no regret. Unless she just left her gains idling in the bank. Do you know the answer?

four letter word....OCBC:banghead::banghead::banghead::D

radha08
06-12-13, 02:34
Can F him lah ... just literally lor :D:D:D

:banghead::banghead::banghead:agent if chio bu i want:D:D:D

lifeline
06-12-13, 11:10
four letter word....OCBC:banghead::banghead::banghead::D

:banghead::banghead::banghead::D
she should have listened to you !!!

ecimbew
06-12-13, 11:22
Consolation... COV for HDBs drop

radha08
06-12-13, 12:57
:banghead::banghead::banghead::D
she should have listened to you !!!

if listen to me...mkt crash i kena:D

samurai
06-12-13, 14:29
Got profit can liao lah.... :)

kellogs
06-12-13, 14:40
:banghead::banghead::banghead:agent if chio bu i want:D:D:D

Haha better dont lah ... later family dispute ... play property is better :D:D:D

radha08
06-12-13, 15:43
Got profit can liao lah.... :)

ha ha human nature is such if u buy $2 BIG and your number kena 4d 1st prize you will:doh::doh::doh: why never buy $20 big...99% of people will feel that way:D

chestnut
06-12-13, 15:47
ha ha human nature is such if u buy $2 BIG and your number kena 4d 1st prize you will:doh::doh::doh: why never buy $20 big...99% of people will feel that way:D

Hahahaha... bro... that time 2006, should have whacked 5 units of condo hor...:D:D:D:D:D:D All of us felt that way ...:doh::doh::doh:

Cheers bro

radha08
06-12-13, 20:22
Hahahaha... bro... that time 2006, should have whacked 5 units of condo hor...:D:D:D:D:D:D All of us felt that way ...:doh::doh::doh:

Cheers bro

bro right now only thing i can wack is "2006"...10big 10small:D:D:D:D:D:D

minority
06-12-13, 20:37

So if the agent then told her now to sell now drop until no 1 want. Will she still want to **** him?

Moral of story is its own decision. Wat ever out come have to suck it up.

radha08
06-12-13, 20:45
So if the agent then told her now to sell now drop until no 1 want. Will she still want to **** him?

Moral of story is its own decision. Wat ever out come have to suck it up.

u are right bro...agent never SIGN the option to purchase and collect 1%
option money my friend did...NOBODY to blame except herself...she knows that...thats life win some loose some...we move on:)..i am sure there are thousands of others with worse off stories and bang until balls flat...like those who sold their landed property few years ago and bought hdb...wah that one cannot sleep:doh:

minority
06-12-13, 20:53
u are right bro...agent never SIGN the option to purchase and collect 1%
option money my friend did...NOBODY to blame except herself...she knows that...thats life win some loose some...we move on:)..i am sure there are thousands of others with worse off stories and bang until balls flat...like those who sold their landed property few years ago and bought hdb...wah that one cannot sleep:doh:

On that one I have few friends in that pool. I got one been renting since 2005 still waiting for crash...... I already told her to buy a 3 bed room hdb tong 1st coz it was cheap. But u know lah.. Tee kee... Rent paid till now already cost more than the 3 bed room hdb .

:doh:

mcmlxxvi
06-12-13, 21:00
I would congratulate your friend.

half full or half empty?

You decide your view. I choose to see it as the former.

well done!

radha08
06-12-13, 21:37
On that one I have few friends in that pool. I got one been renting since 2005 still waiting for crash...... I already told her to buy a 3 bed room hdb tong 1st coz it was cheap. But u know lah.. Tee kee... Rent paid till now already cost more than the 3 bed room hdb .

:doh:

like a great man once said...

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”

:cheers1::cheers1::cheers1:

Mu
06-12-13, 22:45
Selling a FH property in good location is like selling your own mother... Unless the gains you realize can strategically fund a more promising investment, which I doubt exist.

RCT
07-12-13, 07:18

What r u talking about? 500k gain can get a HDB without loan.

freesoul
10-12-13, 15:36
sold ochard condo before working overseas, thought can buy cheaper when come back. but...:banghead:

radha08
10-12-13, 23:00
What r u talking about? 500k gain can get a HDB without loan.

Ya but once u buy hdb u are stuck cannot invest in privste
For 5 years....:o

eng81157
11-12-13, 08:35
Ya but once u buy hdb u are stuck cannot invest in privste
For 5 years....:o

eh, i thought it's the other way round. once you own a private property, you're barred from purchasing a HDB till you disposed the current property and remain on the streets for 2 years

radha08
11-12-13, 09:42
eh, i thought it's the other way round. once you own a private property, you're barred from purchasing a HDB till you disposed the current property and remain on the streets for 2 years

that is for BTO i.e new hdb you cannot buy until 30 mths after you sold your private property....and if you buy a resale HDB flat you not allowed to buy private property as well as overseas property for 5 years(MOP):o

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10321p.nsf/w/BuyResaleFlatEligibilitytobuy

eng81157
11-12-13, 09:48
that is for BTO i.e new hdb you cannot buy until 30 mths after you sold your private property....and if you buy a resale HDB flat you not allowed to buy private property as well as overseas property for 5 years(MOP):o

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10321p.nsf/w/BuyResaleFlatEligibilitytobuy

so many CMs till don't know what's going on liao.