PDA

View Full Version : ERP II - Pay by distance

DC33_2008
30-11-13, 13:34
It is really expensive to drive on roads with ERP when it goes for pay-by-distance system. :scared-3:

isc70087
30-11-13, 14:02
:scared-3:

To push out enough so that the raris and lambos can top speed safely within the exclusive erp zones

DC33_2008
30-11-13, 14:15
Imagine the first ERP at the following expressways: portsdown at AYE; Braddell at PIE; and for road at ECP, from the city.
:scared-3:

To push out enough so that the raris and lambos can top speed safely within the exclusive erp zones

radha08
30-11-13, 15:25
which earns more coe erp ssd or absd:D:D:D

DC33_2008
30-11-13, 15:31
A typical ERP on CTE has about 20000cars/hr during the peak period of between 7 and 9.30. So you know which is better.
which earns more coe erp ssd or absd:D:D:D

minority
30-11-13, 23:33
Take train or bus then mah. If can buy car wats ERP.

DC33_2008
01-12-13, 07:31
It will affect businesses and bring about higher operating which affect all of us. :(

PropertyHound
01-12-13, 09:02

Take train or bus? If you want to be squeezed like a sardine in can, which also includes a buffet of the whiffs, sights and sounds of the people (mostly FT) on public transport. Seriously, 6.9million people!:mad:

christo
01-12-13, 09:07
No problem....they implement, I will vote them out in the next election.

minority
01-12-13, 09:29
It will affect businesses and bring about higher operating which affect all of us. :(

more optimized travel for the the transpiration then. There could be aggregated business opportunity where a sold courier company provide logistic transport for the transport need. possibility optimizing the travel and cost too.

Also if distance travel is to be charged. It might force some companies to rethink how the locate their business verses their customer location. doing business near to ones customers location cuts down cost as well as actual traffic on the road.

food for thought.

minority
01-12-13, 09:30
Take train or bus? If you want to be squeezed like a sardine in can, which also includes a buffet of the whiffs, sights and sounds of the people (mostly FT) on public transport. Seriously, 6.9million people!:mad:

really? how come I take from bugis to changi in the morning at 9am I still get seat. its relative empty then.? must be a ghost train I am on duh...

minority
01-12-13, 09:32
No problem....they implement, I will vote them out in the next election.

then don't complain traffic jam loh. lol

people are funny. traffic jam complain. pay complain. reduce coe price go up complain.

Seems like at embedded traits of singaporean. complain without any solution.

minority
01-12-13, 09:33
Frankly I don't care if the implement ERP II or III. coz driving is for the Rich. should tax the shit out of the rich guys who can afford cars. Then use the $ build more trains.

Thats the way to go!!!

Rosy
01-12-13, 09:50
really? how come I take from bugis to changi in the morning at 9am I still get seat. its relative empty then.? must be a ghost train I am on duh...

Try the other direction.