PDA

View Full Version : Seeking non cash donation for needy family

mermaid
13-11-13, 14:41
dear fellow rich forummers,
I chanced upon tis request so I would like to help to repost here since I noe tat u guys always buy lotsa ppty, sure hv many unwanted yet usable household items to spare :p

refer to the following link for the details & contact TS vinz directly shd u hv useful stuffs tat u can donate.
I believe the family will appreciate any form of non cash donation regardless of how insignificant it may seem to u. thanks very much in advance, & may god bless u for yr kindness :)

http://202.27.23.215/homeseekers-homemakers-74/%2A%2A-seeking-donation-not-money-usable-household-items-needy-family-4122324.html

proud owner
13-11-13, 17:29
dear fellow rich forummers,
I chanced upon tis request so I would like to help to repost here since I noe tat u guys always buy lotsa ppty, sure hv many unwanted yet usable household items to spare :p

refer to the following link for the details & contact TS vinz directly shd u hv useful stuffs tat u can donate.
I believe the family will appreciate any form of non cash donation regardless of how insignificant it may seem to u. thanks very much in advance, & may god bless u for yr kindness :)

http://202.27.23.215/homeseekers-homemakers-74/%2A%2A-seeking-donation-not-money-usable-household-items-needy-family-4122324.html

it was dated 2 Mar 2013 ....

still valid ?

mermaid
13-11-13, 18:43
it was dated 2 Mar 2013 ....

still valid ?

yes, still valid. the TS bump up his thread ytd.
if u guys still hv many things in yr BS sitting there very long liao, perhaps its time to do some spring cleaning n help them find a new master :D

puffer_fish
14-11-13, 00:00
hey, thanks for the info.

my company happens to deal with such products so can be of help:p

cheers

mermaid
14-11-13, 08:54
hey, thanks for the info.

my company happens to deal with such products so can be of help:p

cheers
oh! tat's great :jump-for-joy:

btw, I hv gotten the contact of the single mum from the thread starter. u guys can pm me for the details if u hv stuffs tat u can give to her family :cheers5: