PDA

View Full Version : Singapore "Fengshui" - By Location

PC08
10-11-13, 13:52
Came across this metaphysics website. Interesting read. Until yesterday, I still did'nt know orchard road was a teo-chew grave area!

I enjoyed reading some of the write ups. I am sure a handful of you will do as well. :)

http://aaron-fengshui.blogspot.sg/

... and you guys need to stop debating about air pollution ... move on! :D

azeoprop
10-11-13, 15:06
Interesting articles.... :D

princess_morbucks
10-11-13, 15:09
Thanks TS.
Informative.
I glanced through it and all regions in Singapore seems to have good fengshui!

heehee
10-11-13, 15:14
This kind of articles, just like others said, everywhere in Singapore also good fengshui!

Came across this metaphysics website. Interesting read. Until yesterday, I still did'nt know orchard road was a teo-chew grave area!

I enjoyed reading some of the write ups. I am sure a handful of you will do as well. :)

mermaid
10-11-13, 15:19

grave area gd leh, will huat mah ... Juz look at tampines n bishan. The price too high liao.

princess_morbucks
10-11-13, 15:26
grave area gd leh, will huat mah ... Juz look at tampines n bishan. The price too high liao.

I know Bishan was a cemetery long ago...but Tampines?????

PC08
10-11-13, 18:58
Thanks TS.
Informative.
I glanced through it and all regions in Singapore seems to have good fengshui!

If you read carefully, not all are of the same positive level.

Try reading,

Yio Chu Kang & Paya Lebar vs. Telok Kurau & Bukit Merah.

The earlier seems to be waiting for a breakout to happen.

PC08
10-11-13, 19:27
If you read carefully, not all are of the same positive level.

Try reading,

Yio Chu Kang & Paya Lebar vs. Telok Kurau & Bukit Merah.

The earlier seems to be waiting for a breakout to happen.

Just used SLE this evening, the road works near the aerospace hub is truly amazing. Once you see its majestic construction, you know it has been ear-marked for an incredible future. You won't get the same degree of awe if you read the development plans direct from newspaper ...

Anyone here owns any property in Seletar?

Ringo33
10-11-13, 20:19
EBD should come in to explain how to apply the property 101 theory where buying the worst house on the best street is better than buying the best house on the worst street.

I can certainly see many good streets in Singapore which were really bad street before. unless if you consider cemetery as a good street?

EBD
11-11-13, 07:44
EBD should come in to explain how to apply the property 101 theory where buying the worst house on the best street is better than buying the best house on the worst street.

I can certainly see many good streets in Singapore which were really bad street before. unless if you consider cemetery as a good street?

I have explained it sufficiently. I have even sent you links before on this forum many times to explain as you seem to be to lazy or incapable of using google. It's not my fault if you don't understand. Did you blame your teachers at university because you didn't understand non-euclidean geometry? Is it their fault that you aren't capable?

No. You such a congenital idiot that you don't even understand the premise of the concept. Your post above just reinforces this for all to see - in case the other forumers haven't yet worked out what a dullard you are.

I know it is a mildly abstract concept and when you suffer from an IQ that put's you in the educationally subnormal range it's going to be hard to grasp.

All I can say is you are way way way off in understanding. It's not about a postcode. It's about getting value for money. Something you have no understanding of...... Which is good. The world needs carrot heads. How else do we make money without the likes of you?:D:D

Shanhz
11-11-13, 07:54

not all grave areas are good.
in order to prepare a good grave area for residential, the lower soil has to be exposed to sunlight for an extended period so that the "yin" energy is dispelled. this was done for bishan, but private devps cannot afford to do that.

mermaid
11-11-13, 08:42
I know Bishan was a cemetery long ago...but Tampines?????
"The Parsi burial ground was located at Mount Palmer since 1828. It came under the administration of Parsi trustees in 1889 but the Trust was transferred to the Mohammedan and Hindu Endowment Board when the last two Parsi trustees left Singapore for India. With the Parsi Association formed in 1954, the management of the Trust was returned to the Parsis. In 1969, the burial ground was acquired by the Government of Singapore, who moved it first to Tampines and then to its present location at the Choa Chu Kang Cemetery."

"Later, to make way for urban development, the burial ground was moved to Tampines, a site behind the Paya Lebar Airport and then finally to Choa Chu Kang Cemetery ..."

http://infopedia.nl.sg/articles/SIP_1002_2009-11-02.html

in order to prepare a good grave area for residential, the lower soil has to be exposed to sunlight for an extended period so that the "yin" energy is dispelled. this was done for bishan, but private devps cannot afford to do that.

u mean something like bidadari in which the cemetery was exhumed ard 10 yrs ago b4 starting construction of residential flats?

eng81157
11-11-13, 08:54

don't all buildings require deep piling of foundational structures and beams? this would mean digging deep eh and exposing the soil to sunlight?

Ringo33
11-11-13, 09:04
I have explained it sufficiently. I have even sent you links before on this forum many times to explain as you seem to be to lazy or incapable of using google. It's not my fault if you don't understand. Did you blame your teachers at university because you didn't understand non-euclidean geometry? Is it their fault that you aren't capable?

No. You such a congenital idiot that you don't even understand the premise of the concept. Your post above just reinforces this for all to see - in case the other forumers haven't yet worked out what a dullard you are.

I know it is a mildly abstract concept and when you suffer from an IQ that put's you in the educationally subnormal range it's going to be hard to grasp.

All I can say is you are way way way off in understanding. It's not about a postcode. It's about getting value for money. Something you have no understanding of...... Which is good. The world needs carrot heads. How else do we make money without the likes of you?:D:D

I am pretty sure I was asking you about how to apply Property 101 within SINGAPORE property market, so can you just focus on explaining to us how you apply such theory to Singapore property market instead of asking us to google this and that.

I hope you are not giving excuses to not answer my question.

ALL FART NO SHIT (EBD)?? that will be embarrassing isnt it?

eng81157
11-11-13, 09:39

erm, the nicompoop still can't differentiate between a metaphor from a statement of fact.

you expect him to understand slightly advanced stuff? na da

Shanhz
11-11-13, 14:31
bro eng and mermaid, the soil has to be churned at least once a mth for five consecutive years for sun exposure. i understand that bishan was treated this way. cannot say the same for everywhere else.

anyway all these are fengshui saying, no true or false. up to you to believe. my master stays in bishan, by the way.

Ringo33
11-11-13, 23:23
I am pretty sure I was asking you about how to apply Property 101 within SINGAPORE property market, so can you just focus on explaining to us how you apply such theory to Singapore property market instead of asking us to google this and that.

EBD, dont act blur leh...

eng81157
12-11-13, 09:03
bro eng and mermaid, the soil has to be churned at least once a mth for five consecutive years for sun exposure. i understand that bishan was treated this way. cannot say the same for everywhere else.

anyway all these are fengshui saying, no true or false. up to you to believe. my master stays in bishan, by the way.

5 consecutive years?! that's a long time to leave the land idling while spending money to till it.

please pardon my curiousity. say, after exhumation, the soil is dug out and disposed and not reused. does this mean that the area is ok?

hopeful
12-11-13, 09:17
5 consecutive years?! that's a long time to leave the land idling while spending money to till it.

please pardon my curiousity. say, after exhumation, the soil is dug out and disposed and not reused. does this mean that the area is ok?

no, the area is not ok, since it will be prone to flooding since it is just a big hole in the ground. :)

eng81157
12-11-13, 09:24
no, the area is not ok, since it will be prone to flooding since it is just a big hole in the ground. :)

eh, corny lah!!!!! i was referring to the fengshui issue of having the soil churned.

since the soil is no longer reused, there is no need to churn or till right?

mermaid
12-11-13, 09:31
eh, corny lah!!!!! i was referring to the fengshui issue of having the soil churned.

since the soil is no longer reused, there is no need to churn or till right?

I believe still nid, cos the rationale is to dispel the yin energy, not so much of sunning or airing the soil, haha :D

mermaid
12-11-13, 09:50
I ever read tat in spore, in the past, many of the best auspicious sites were chosen for burial.

example: Orchard road - opposite Tangs / Marriot hotel/current site where the Orchard road MRT is/parts of bishan/Yishun and Tampines ... used to be auspicious burial sites.

often, if all the graves are properly exhumed and clear , such sites can be habited by humans (yang Feng Shui). And will still be auspicious.

any comments?

eng81157
12-11-13, 09:51
I believe still nid, cos the rationale is to dispel the yin energy, not so much of sunning or airing the soil, haha :D

if this is so, then just by exhuming the graves alone should suffice to dispel the yin energy eh?

mermaid
12-11-13, 09:59
if this is so, then just by exhuming the graves alone should suffice to dispel the yin energy eh?

I dunno, if I noe, I wun be an xxxxxxxxxx today, I will be a fengshui master liao :D

Rosegarden
12-11-13, 09:59
In the non-euclidean world, is Singapore property market hyperbolic?

Discuss! LOL....

Shanhz
12-11-13, 11:33

i think.. apply common sense. :)

Shanhz
12-11-13, 11:34
I ever read tat in spore, in the past, many of the best auspicious sites were chosen for burial.

example: Orchard road - opposite Tangs / Marriot hotel/current site where the Orchard road MRT is/parts of bishan/Yishun and Tampines ... used to be auspicious burial sites.

often, if all the graves are properly exhumed and clear , such sites can be habited by humans (yang Feng Shui). And will still be auspicious.

any comments?

阴宅 and 阳宅 are still different in nature leh.

teddybear
12-11-13, 11:43
阳宅喜大格局,阴宅喜小格局, other than that, everything about 峦头 is the same.
Singapore is small, so everywhere can only have 小格局. :p

阴宅 and 阳宅 are still different in nature leh.

PC08
12-11-13, 11:45
In the non-euclidean world, is Singapore property market hyperbolic?

Discuss! LOL....

Hah, I see Singapore as a company, so it really depends whether Singapore's ability of the manager (Government) and amount of resource (Land, Human etc.) can grow at the same pace.

I used to have a pot of weed, and I kept it because it looks pretty nice during specific periods. It grows rapidly in the pot within months, and suddenly it just 'dies'. Few days later, a few weed starts to sprout out again, and the cycle continues.

My view on a company is the same, it is born, it grows, it matures, and then it dies. The only variable is the length of time used to move through these phases. More capable units tend to last longer.

PC08
12-11-13, 11:51

Next time I'll tell you the effect. My target unit is beside 'live' graves. Will experience the full force of Yin energy.

mermaid
12-11-13, 11:55
Next time I'll tell you the effect. My target unit is beside graves.

when den can one see the effect? haha :D
where r u targeting?

PC08
12-11-13, 12:05
when den can one see the effect? haha :D
where r u targeting?

When my kid enters Radin Mas Pri in 2017.

Harbourlights, if everything moves according to the plan.

Right now everything looks good on paper, ie. existing housing loan projected to be cleared before 2017.

But as you know, plans are fluid, things may just turn sweeter or more sour. ;-)

Lord Anus
12-11-13, 16:07
I used to have a pot of weed, and I kept it because it looks pretty nice during specific periods. It grows rapidly in the pot within months, and suddenly it just 'dies'. Few days later, a few weed starts to sprout out again, and the cycle continues.

I am gonna make a police report about you now! :spliff2::tsk-tsk::D

PC08
12-11-13, 16:59
I am gonna make a police report about you now! :spliff2::tsk-tsk::D

HAHA! Fortunately, I am usually very careful with the terms I use!

Weed [Noun]: A wild plant growing where it is not wanted and in competition with cultivated plants.

Ringo33
13-11-13, 12:52

EBD, don act blur leh.

EBD
18-11-13, 18:05
EBD, don act blur leh.

asked and answered. Many times. The fact you don't understand the answer is your problem not mine. Your congenital stupidity is not my fault.

I'll keep buying bargains where I find them. You'll keep being a carrot head for developers. I heard OCR is dropping more than the rest of the market these days. I'd hate to be a sucker who bought that region at the height. That would make me a world class carrot head. :D

Anyway - we all know you didn't actually buy anything - so you're actually quite safe from price falls. Does make me wonder why you started a thread called "OWNERS" in the west beware on CONDO (not HDB) singapore.
Obviously a selfless public service.

In fact if memory doesn't fail me, earlier in one thread you already show that you understand the concept when offered identical apartments, one in river valley & one in Jurong. Only location different. You chose the RV unit. Of course you then said you would sell it an by 2 in Jurong showing or something to that effect.

So it would appear you are the blur one - but never mind, keep on embarrassing yourself. It's quite a good laugh for the rest of us.

Nice to see you continue to you the all fart, no shit with no appreciation of it's actual meaning or context within which it should be used.
Why not, you still don't understand how to apply "your" signature.

Catch you later sweety:cheers1: