PDA

View Full Version : Montana

proud owner
29-10-13, 15:42
hi guys ...

whats going on with Montana ?

I thought its an old condo at Jalan Mutiara

why is it being 'launched' as brand new ?

hopeful
29-10-13, 16:00
according to websites, it is 63 units released by fund manager

jwong71
29-10-13, 16:33
hi guys ...

whats going on with Montana ?

I thought its an old condo at Jalan Mutiara

why is it being 'launched' as brand new ?
A certain whole block was owned by a overseas fund, and they are selling.
My frd is marketing it

proud owner
29-10-13, 16:38
My frd is marketing it

that's interesting

Montana has 108 units ... and 63 of which are now 'brand new'...

hopeful
29-10-13, 17:00
My frd is marketing it

i see the payment structure, eg OTP 1%, is like for resale.
any 1 year liability period from the fund or sold as is?

dleedoner
29-10-13, 17:26
There are better buys I think right now. Choices are aplenty if you are paying this sort of prices. 1800 psf ++++

proud owner
29-10-13, 17:39
There are better buys I think right now. Choices are aplenty if you are paying this sort of prices. 1800 psf ++++

I used to live at Shanghai road ... I like the location ... very convenient ...

I think 1700 to 1800 psf for that location is a decent price ....
considering some LH D10 are already going at 1700 psf

however ... there isn't any local school within 1km ... that's my only concern

rentability ( if there is such a term) is very high ...

dleedoner
29-10-13, 17:44
I used to live at Shanghai road ... I like the location ... very convenient ...

I think 1700 to 1800 psf for that location is a decent price ....
considering some LH D10 are already going at 1700 psf

however ... there isn't any local school within 1km ... that's my only concern

rentability ( if there is such a term) is very high ...

Agree. It is reasonable but would not you pay for brand new? Did they refurbish the facilities ?

proud owner
29-10-13, 18:00
Agree. It is reasonable but would not you pay for brand new? Did they refurbish the facilities ?

yes they did ..all 63 units apparently ... which is why I got confused ... thot Montana got enbloc and this was a new launch ahahha

bargain hunter
29-10-13, 18:05
yah, they refurbished all the 63 and are selling.

there are 2 local primary schools within 1km, River Valley Pri and the BRAND NEW alexandra pri. hee. they brought in heavyweight principal from maha bodhi to head this new start up, alexandra pri. maybe coz in tanjong pagar grc?

yes they did ..all 63 units apparently ... which is why I got confused ... thot Montana got enbloc and this was a new launch ahahha

proud owner
29-10-13, 18:06
yah, they refurbished all the 63 and are selling.

there are 2 local primary schools within 1km, River Valley Pri and the BRAND NEW alexandra pri. hee. they brought in heavyweight principal from maha bodhi to head this new start up, alexandra pri. maybe coz in tanjong pagar grc?

oh really ?

now that's good news

bargain hunter
29-10-13, 18:10
VP is also current VP of CHIJ St Nic's.

oh really ?

now that's good news

Heng
30-10-13, 07:25

Was told that facilities being common property , they will not be refurbished

bargain hunter
30-10-13, 08:41
only the interior of the units have been refurbished.

Was told that facilities being common property , they will not be refurbished

catsick
30-10-13, 11:08
its a 10+ yr old building , they are doing a 50k id on each unit and trying to get out of the 60 units they own as they know there is a load of supply hitting the market, if they want to stand any chance of selling a reasonable number they will have to price below the resale price in valley park which is 1400-1600 psf , in order to sell these out 1375 psf would be the price point to sell 60 units.

bargain hunter
30-10-13, 12:53
valley park has bigger units. ie 2 bedders are 1216 sq ft. so based on a lower quantum, they can still sell at a higher psf and still be able to move some, which they have been able to. already 20 caveats have been lodged.

its a 10+ yr old building , they are doing a 50k id on each unit and trying to get out of the 60 units they own as they know there is a load of supply hitting the market, if they want to stand any chance of selling a reasonable number they will have to price below the resale price in valley park which is 1400-1600 psf , in order to sell these out 1375 psf would be the price point to sell 60 units.

catsick
30-10-13, 14:25
wow ur right , they managed to launch a load at high prices !!

bargain hunter
30-10-13, 14:52
high psf but with quantum still acceptable and supposedly BRAND NEW, i think they did just enough to move. CCR $2m and below, pple still will buy, $3m and above harder to sell.

wow ur right , they managed to launch a load at high prices !!

dleedoner
30-10-13, 20:56
high psf but with quantum still acceptable and supposedly BRAND NEW, i think they did just enough to move. CCR $2m and below, pple still will buy, $3m and above harder to sell.

Agree. 2m is a big hurdle to cross... but again... the buyers will have a different profile...

I am not a big fan of old developments. But will take a look

kaedenong
09-06-14, 23:00
Last 2br PES unit Available! The Montana (http://allpropertylaunches.sg/the-montana/) @ D10

*Last Starbuy unit! #01-01 FANTASTIC DISCOUNT OF $150,000 from developer! No gimmicks!
*Freehold
*City Living @ Prime District 10! Near Great World City!
*Brand new squarish layout. Immediate occupation
*Fully fitted with European brand De Dietrich integrated fridge, ovan, hob/hood, Brandt Washer cum dryer (additional dish washer for 2+study and above)

Last 4 penthouse units (2433 - 2658 sq ft) from $3,720,000 available too.

The Montana (http://allpropertylaunches.sg/the-montana/) infor website: www.allpropertylaunches.sg/the-montana/

Hurry, please contact Kaeden @ 9048 0660 for more information!

Cheerios :)

oda
18-06-14, 17:56
so finally the arabs are offloading their montana. geez