PDA

View Full Version : Bamboo blinds at balcony

Chillyred888
28-10-13, 10:50
Hi All,anyone has any idea if a resident install a bamboo blind outside the balcony is this allowed in a condo?

My neighbor upstairs wooden rod that was attached to the blind has been making a lot of noise esp when it's windy n it hit against the balcony's metal railing.

thomastansb
28-10-13, 14:01
Usually it is. Check with your MCST.

Hi All,anyone has any idea if a resident install a bamboo blind outside the balcony is this allowed in a condo?

My neighbor upstairs wooden rod that was attached to the blind has been making a lot of noise esp when it's windy n it hit against the balcony's metal railing.

Chillyred888
29-10-13, 16:08
Thanks for your reply. The manager said will have to check to make sure it's properly secure & most likely to take down the ugly looking bamboo to change to better looking ones:o

jastinbedro
08-08-21, 22:41

My neighbor upstairs wooden rod that was attached to the blind has been making a lot of noise esp when it' (https://bamboo-en.com/bamboo-curtain-outdoor-bamboo-curtain-panels-design-ideas-18-new-pics-2021/)s windy n it hit against the balcony's metal railing.

I think bamboo curtains are very effective for privacy... And it can't be harmed from winds.