PDA

View Full Version : Mixed strata and landed in the same project

princess_morbucks
12-10-13, 10:02
I was looking at The Rosyth collection with curiosity.

Some website refer to it as strata landed n landed.
I also noted that the mukim lot numbers refer to units 11A, B, C Rosyth rd but there was no mention of the similar for 44 to 48 Leith rd.

Does that mean 11ABC Rosyth rd are true landed but 44 to 48 Leith rd are cluster?

If it is as what i guessed, then does it mean Units 44 to 48 Leith Road will have to appoint an MCST?

If this exist, are there other projects which are similar?

hopeful
12-10-13, 10:22
I was looking at The Rosyth collection with curiosity.

Some website refer to it as strata landed n landed.
I also noted that the mukim lot numbers refer to units 11A, B, C Rosyth rd but there was no mention of the similar for 44 to 48 Leith rd.

Does that mean 11ABC Rosyth rd are true landed but 44 to 48 Leith rd are cluster?

If it is as what i guessed, then does it mean Units 44 to 48 Leith Road will have to appoint an MCST?

If this exist, are there other projects which are similar?

my interpretation:
i think all 6 landed belong to this 2 mukim.
MK22-03292A.
MK22-03293K.
they split like this into 6.

it is only 1 corner terrace, but because they put 1m wide pools, so become like 4 corner terraces.

i stand corrected.

princess_morbucks
12-10-13, 10:34
If you refer to this ad
http://www.stproperty.sg/new-home-for-sale/the-rosyth-collection-landed/23362

Only 3 lot numbers are given:

Lot No: Lot 03244A , 03292A , 03293K on MK 22 at Rosyth Road

No mention about the units on Leith Road.

LOL...duno where the 03244A come from?

Btw...if split 2 lots into 6 units, means not true landed, rite?

hopeful
12-10-13, 10:45
I you refer to this ad
http://www.stproperty.sg/new-home-for-sale/the-rosyth-collection-landed/23362

Only 3 lot numbers are given:

Lot No: Lot 03244A , 03292A , 03293K on MK 22 at Rosyth Road

No mention about the units on Leith Road.

LOL...duno where the 03244A come from?

Btw...if split 2 lots into 6 units, means not true landed, rite?

lot 03244A is the small strip extending from leith road to rosyth road.
if you see my attached picture, it is that right angle small strip of land between leith road (lot 00956C) and 03292A.

strata landed.

princess_morbucks
12-10-13, 10:49
lot 03244A is the small strip extending from leith road to rosyth road.
if you see my attached picture, it is that right angle small strip of land between leith road (lot 00956C) and 03292A.

strata landed.

Thanks, hopeful!
You are so resourceful.
Where did you get the pic?

Another question: is this project similar to cluster housing?
Do they have to appoint an MCST?

TIA.

hopeful
12-10-13, 11:06
from onemap.
the rest you google can? i only show the path.

princess_morbucks
12-10-13, 11:10
from onemap.
the rest you google can? i only show the path.

Wow, got it , thanks hopeful!

princess_morbucks
12-10-13, 16:23
Today I learnt something new.

When buying landed property, be sure to ask for the Mukim and the lot number of the land you are buying.

A true landed house will each have a specific lot number.

For strata houses (eg The Rosyth Collection, Haus@Serangoon), the land is shared by a multiple units, ie each unit does not have a specific lot number.

DC33_2008
12-10-13, 16:28
You can see that on the land title. Have you not moved into your landed property?
Today I learnt something new.

When buying landed property, be sure to ask for the Mukim and the lot number of the land you are buying.

A true landed house will each have a specific lot number.

For strata houses (eg The Rosyth Collection, Haus@Serangoon), the land is shared by a multiple units, ie each unit does not have a specific lot number.

princess_morbucks
12-10-13, 16:35
You can see that on the land title. Have you not moved into your landed property?

Hi bro DC, I never knew what all those numbers represented when I bought it but believed everything the agent said, which was fortunately true.

I was curious about the rosyth collection, hence I went to read about it and decided to share it, in case there are people who are not familiar with this aspect.

DC33_2008
12-10-13, 16:42
Ok. It means a lot as you are the land owner.
Hi bro DC, I never knew what all those numbers represented when I bought it but believed everything the agent said, which was fortunately true.

I was curious about the rosyth collection, hence I went to read about it and decided to share it, in case there are people who are not familiar with this aspect.

princess_morbucks
12-10-13, 16:45
Ok. It means a lot as you are the land owner.

LOL...yes it really means alot to me. ;)

proud owner
12-10-13, 18:43
LOL...yes it really means alot to me. ;)

am I right to say...as long as it is Strata .. you will have mcst ... becos the land does not belong to any single owner BUT everyone gets a share ...

hence Strata = must hv MCST

princess_morbucks
12-10-13, 19:32
am I right to say...as long as it is Strata .. you will have mcst ... becos the land does not belong to any single owner BUT everyone gets a share ...

hence Strata = must hv MCST

But in the case of rosyth collection. .there is no communal facilities. ..and is not gated...so each maintain his own property?

triple70
12-10-13, 22:23
The 3 lot numbers in the project title refer to the original land's lot number, and does not relate to the final development's lot numbers.

The perspectives show that each house has it's own access to public road. This suggests that all 6 units are landed properties and not strata units.

A strata development is only allowed 1 main access to public roads.

princess_morbucks
13-10-13, 01:59
The 3 lot numbers in the project title refer to the original land's lot number, and does not relate to the final development's lot numbers.

The perspectives show that each house has it's own access to public road. This suggests that all 6 units are landed properties and not strata units.

A strata development is only allowed 1 main access to public roads.

This is interesting.
You mean there is a possibility that the lot number will be re assigned to each unit?

Can anyone who knows about this project eg agent, please comment?

Then what about Haus@ Serangoon?
I read in some ad saying it is strata landed...but in this case , each unit also has its own access to public roads.

triple70
13-10-13, 09:55
This is interesting.
You mean there is a possibility that the lot number will be re assigned to each unit?

Can anyone who knows about this project eg agent, please comment?

Then what about Haus@ Serangoon?
I read in some ad saying it is strata landed...but in this case , each unit also has its own access to public roads.

When redeveloping, usually a set of 6 new lot numbers will be issued so as not to create confusion. If not, the buyer lawyer can't lodge caveat on the new purchase.

Haus@Serangoon is not strata titled. Is true landed.

princess_morbucks
13-10-13, 11:13
When redeveloping, usually a set of 6 new lot numbers will be issued so as not to create confusion. If not, the buyer lawyer can't lodge caveat on the new purchase.

Thanks for the clarification, triple70!

So Rosyth collection and Haus are true landed!
Yes, I checked the URA website and noted that Haus@Serangoon is indeed landed.

However I was initially confused by some advertisment saying that it is strata landed eg this one :

http://www.hausserangoongarden.com/

lifeline
13-10-13, 16:13

I can only see 1 lot number for Haus as shown below. So you mean that all these houses here will eventually get their own individual lot number?

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?12lxq22k3ea28q3

princess_morbucks
13-10-13, 17:43
I can only see 1 lot number for Haus as shown below. So you mean that all these houses here will eventually get their own individual lot number?

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?12lxq22k3ea28q3

http://www.sla.gov.sg/htm/ser/ser0303.htm#IssueB

Issue of New Certificates of Title
New Certificates of Title are issued when land is subdivided or amalgamated. This facilitates the transfer of the legal titles relating to landed properties.

When to apply

When land is subdivided e.g. when the developer subdivides his land into 4 plots for the development of 4 terrace houses.
When land is amalgamated e.g. when the owners of 2 semi-detached houses amalgamate their lands to enable them to build 1 bungalow.
When land is owned by tenants in common e.g. when 2 or more people own shares in the land, they can apply for Certificates of Title for their respective shares.

lifeline
13-10-13, 17:46
Thanks princess_morbucks !!!

Marivel53
21-10-13, 18:07
Just taking a second to say thanks for phorumging this. Really gave me some ideas.

Eh
24-10-13, 21:29
Thanks TS for starting this topic. I learned something new today :)

princess_morbucks
25-10-13, 09:00
Just taking a second to say thanks for phorumging this. Really gave me some ideas.

No worries:).
Btw, are you going to build some houses?

Thanks TS for starting this topic. I learned something new today :)

No worries :).
Thanks to the gurus in this thread.