PDA

View Full Version : LTA Transport Master Plan

Ringo33
07-10-13, 14:01
URA Masterplan 2013 should follow soon.

http://www.lta.gov.sg/content/dam/ltaweb/corp/PublicationsResearch/files/ReportNewsletter/LTMP2013Report.pdf

Ringo33
07-10-13, 14:07
integrated transport hubs
We will build more integrated public transport hubs
where air-conditioned bus interchanges and MRT
stations are co-located with developments as part of
our drive to improve connectivity. Commuters will be
able to make more comfortable transfers and enjoy the
greater convenience offered by such hubs.
Currently, there are integrated transport hubs already at
Ang Mo Kio, Boon Lay, Clementi, Sengkang, Serangoon
and Toa Payoh. Over the next 10 years we will build
seven more at Bedok, Bukit Panjang, Hougang, Joo Koon,
Jurong East, Marina South and Yishun together with
developments in these areas. More hubs will be created as
redevelopment plans for other areas are finalised.
Our goal is that these hubs become fun and convenient
lifestyle places for commuters to embark on their
journey and also places to meet, live, work and play.

Ringo33
07-10-13, 14:31
Long Term Initiatives - 2021 - 2025

Opening of
Eastern Region Line

Opening of
Jurong Region Line

Opening of
Circle Line Stage 6

Opening of Downtown
Line Extension

Complete 7 more
Integrated Transport Hubs

clemdale24
07-10-13, 15:19

Opening of
Eastern Region Line

Opening of
Jurong Region Line

Opening of
Circle Line Stage 6

Opening of Downtown
Line Extension

Complete 7 more

Thank u ringo.

sunrise
07-10-13, 15:51

Opening of
Eastern Region Line

Opening of
Jurong Region Line

Opening of
Circle Line Stage 6

Opening of Downtown
Line Extension

Complete 7 more

current transport problems also cannot solve. real stupid to show a future plan.

Ringo33
07-10-13, 16:32
current transport problems also cannot solve. real stupid to show a future plan.

Too bad, Eastern Region Line might not be happening so soon.

creative_vitamin
07-10-13, 16:37
at least there is a plan right?

Ringo33
07-10-13, 16:48

This together with housing plans are crucial for the government. And the poor turn out at the recent white paper rally is a sign that people are starting to appreciate what the government is doing.

creative_vitamin
07-10-13, 17:08
This together with housing plans are crucial for the government. And the poor turn out at the recent white paper rally is a sign that people are starting to appreciate what the government is doing.

agreed too, i think at the end of the chain, the two way feedback is crucial for govt and for us too.
at least now we appreciate the rationale and they also understand our point of view.:2cents::cheers1:

solsys
07-10-13, 17:11
Government improving by quite alot but waiting time for amenities to complete is going to be a pain.

Challenge is to calibrate FT intake to ensure property market stabilizes while not importing too many until the current infrastructure like transport network are over strained.

We are gg into a decade of pause to ensure infrastructure can cope before newerinfrastructure comes in for next phase of growth.

sunrise
07-10-13, 19:03

The plan will execute after his retirement. Why dont he narrow down earlier and solve the existing issues. Its a joke to draft a 8 years future plan. 30 years plan would be better. Hahaha...

creative_vitamin
07-10-13, 21:01
The plan will execute after his retirement. Why dont he narrow down earlier and solve the existing issues. Its a joke to draft a 8 years future plan. 30 years plan would be better. Hahaha...

hahaha so what is a better plan?

sunrise
07-10-13, 22:43
hahaha so what is a better plan?

The transport minister should address all the current issues faced by commuters and feedback to parliament. Daily issues not being tackle and jump straight to future plan. hahaha he forgotten he has plenty of mines to clear to win this battles. Worst still, act cool by showing future plan.the transportation has becoming from bad to worst. we should ask what is the transportation plan for tomorrow and not year 2021.

wirehtc
07-10-13, 22:54
The only ways are to encourage workers work from home and students study at home. Only Internet traffic will be congested but road traffic will be improved a lot.

mummy
07-10-13, 23:37

Agree the lines look so confusing, hope no major incidents in future.

mummy
07-10-13, 23:42
The only ways are to encourage workers work from home and students study at home. Only Internet traffic will be congested but road traffic will be improved a lot.

Very good idea, elearning , can free up the land the school occupies, enbloc for schools, go to the virtual world, solve all congestion problem. But then, too much waves may cause cancer to arise in future. Another reason why I am thinking of migration, I think retire in a kampong the best for me.

Ringo33
08-10-13, 07:57
The transport minister should address all the current issues faced by commuters and feedback to parliament. Daily issues not being tackle and jump straight to future plan. hahaha he forgotten he has plenty of mines to clear to win this battles. Worst still, act cool by showing future plan.the transportation has becoming from bad to worst. we should ask what is the transportation plan for tomorrow and not year 2021.

There is nothing new in the master plan. Whatever new MRT line etc have already been mentioned early this year.

Are you upset because eastern region line is taking such a long time to materialize?

sunrise
08-10-13, 08:19
Ringo, I be frank to you i am leaving in the west. This gives u a little surprise.

princess_morbucks
08-10-13, 08:26
Ringo, I be frank to you i am leaving in the west. This gives u a little surprise.

Lol...if living in the west , then it should be sunset...not sunrise :p.

Ringo33
08-10-13, 09:01

Are you upset because of the delay in east region line? 2021?.
That's my question I didn't ask where you live.

sunrise
08-10-13, 09:55
Are you upset because of the delay in east region line? 2021?.
That's my question I didn't ask where you live.

don't drag me down wasting my time answering your childish question.
My time is money. more money = more properties. not like you waiting for ice to melt, miracles do happen but not always. :tongue3:

DC33_2008
08-10-13, 10:03
More ERPs coming along AYE towards city soon. More :2cents: .:eek:

Ringo33
08-10-13, 11:32
More ERPs coming along AYE towards city soon. More :2cents: .:eek:

Holland Road and Alexandra will have ERP in future.