PDA

View Full Version : Dun worry be happy:

blackjack21trader
30-09-13, 10:04
uncle blackjack has taken the advice of a brother here to triple the dosage of my IMH medicine. Suddenly, I find the voices do not disturb me and no more seeing spirits from the other realms anymore !

Wahlaueh...cannot believe the dosage can be used to dispel black magic leh.

:ashamed1:

mummy
30-09-13, 12:07
uncle blackjack has taken the advice of a brother here to triple the dosage of my IMH medicine. Suddenly, I find the voices do not disturb me and no more seeing spirits from the other realms anymore !

Please contact your doctor and tell him you took triple the dosage and its effects. Safer that way, overdosage of antipyschotic medication can be dangerous too.

princess_morbucks
30-09-13, 13:55
Grandmaster BJ , the side effect of overdose in your case is that you lose your third eye and become a normal person.
Nevertheless, please get a second opinion on your medication.
Please listen to mummy's advice.

eng81157
30-09-13, 13:57

are you dead from OD?

princess_morbucks
30-09-13, 14:06
are you dead from OD?

His last activity on this forum was 4 hours ago.
Now I am beginning to worry for him.

30-09-13, 16:31
Hi Bro BJ21, I like some of your past postings, find them informative and at times humorous as well. Good job and keep it up. Erm.... can I request that you post in simpler language going forward? Simple folks like me find it difficult to understand la....hahaha. Take care and hope you can cut down on your dosage soon :D

sherlock
30-09-13, 16:42
His last activity on this forum was 4 hours ago.
Now I am beginning to worry for him.

don't worry lah, he went to the funny farm for a check-up only:rolleyes:

princess_morbucks
30-09-13, 18:32
don't worry lah, he went to the funny farm for a check-up only:rolleyes:

You are right...his last activity was 1 hours ago.

Lol...I am like stalking him...actually I worried for him cos if he becomes normal then he will lose his illumination.

sherlock
30-09-13, 19:15
You are right...his last activity was 1 hours ago.

Lol...I am like stalking him...actually I worried for him cos if he becomes normal then he will lose his illumination.

The Illuminated will always be illuminated. Right hor Bro BJ?