PDA

View Full Version : For and Against R33

Adva181
26-09-13, 16:37
Just for fun.. To see the number of supporter...:D

dtrax
26-09-13, 16:56
WDF... haha damn bo liao. A more construction will be JGateway vs Thomson Three poll and review poll again 5yrs later

Adva181
26-09-13, 17:06
Aiya, support the world class defender mah.
Some of his post is pure arguing now and nothing to do with property anymore lor.

Ringo33
26-09-13, 17:38
Aiya, support the world class defender mah.
Some of his post is pure arguing now and nothing to do with property anymore lor.

Do you believe in gospel....hahaha...

shauntanzs
26-09-13, 23:51
He likes to step a foot into every thread.
Sometimes he speaks logic, sometimes he speaks "his" logic.

Violinbite
27-09-13, 00:26
Do you believe in gospel....hahaha...

What gospel are you referring? False gospel of course not.. Btw, gospel is suppose good news, so any good news to offer? :D

lionhill
27-09-13, 08:49
I choose to support Ringo not because I am as optimistic as he is on JLD, but because he is trying to convince people using real data and general logic. Of course some are his own views only, but it is ok as they do not involve personal attack.

This is a free forum, but I prefer people to stick to some basic code of coduct: do not twist data, do not conduct personal attack.

teddybear
27-09-13, 08:54
Can you have another option, please - "bo liao"? :p

EBD
27-09-13, 12:47
Can you have another option, please - "bo liao"? :p

or "never argue with an idiot" option.

I disengaged any responses to him some time ago. As long as people are making sure newbies don't get swallowed up by his strange views.

He continues to argue all day long with forumers he calls idiots - so at the very least he can't take his own advice or doesn't really think we are idiots even the sentiment may not be mutual. Eitherway - one confused puppy.

quite neutral on him to be honest.