PDA

View Full Version : A plan to house 2m more people

Ringo33
24-09-13, 02:55
Those living around the southern coast area might be in for a big surprise when URA release the Masterplan 2013.

Even as the debate continues over the 6.9 million figure in the population White Paper, veteran architect Tay Kheng Soon said at an industry lecture last night that Singapore can accommodate a population increase of up to two million.

All two million would be housed on a 2,187ha swathe of land along the southern coastline, stretching from Pandan Reservoir in the west to the East Coast Park beach.

Land where the Keppel and Marina Bay golf courses are currently sited would make way for housing, as would the port area once container port functions are consolidated in Tuas in the long term.

Space around the Gardens by the Bay would cater to the super-rich, with homes built on the sea to entice those keen on waterfront living. Some parts of the south would also be for schools, offices and factories.

And while this might mean Singapore loses its biggest beach, he said all other areas, including green and heritage spaces, need not be "disturbed".

Mr Tay's "southern intensification" proposal comes two weeks after an intense parliamentary debate over the population White Paper that projects Singapore's population rising by 1.6 million by 2030.

"What I hear is a lot of grumbling (about the White Paper), so let us as a profession contribute," said the former president of the Singapore Institute of Architects who is known for his outspoken and at times radical views.

The 73-year-old said his ideas came about before the policy document was unveiled, and were several years in the making. "I've been wanting to know the density limit for Singapore."

Unlike the Government Land Use Plan which also proposes reclaiming more land and consolidating military activities onto Tekong Island, his proposal focuses on the single large strip of land, building more densely on it.

Based on an assumption of 50 sq m of floor area per person that is comparable to a region in Virginia on the East Coast of the United States, a gross plot ratio of 4.5 can accommodate 1.968 million, he said. If this ratio is lowered to 4, then about 1.75 million people can be housed in the south.

Gross plot ratio is a measure of the density of building units in a given space. He said that the highest ratio here currently is 3.24, in Punggol.

Meanwhile, he proposed restructuring estates in other parts of Singapore, by having a central corridor in each. Schools, businesses and other amenities would be located along it, to build social cohesion and bonding.

The lecture drew a crowd of about 100 guests, including vice-president of the Economic Society of Singapore Yeoh Lam Keong.

Despite the seemingly controversial nature of the southern intensification plan, no one raised questions about it during a question-and-answer session after the lecture, at the Singapore Institute of Architects' premises in Tanjong Pagar.

Mr Yeoh, who has been following the population White Paper debate, told The Straits Times later: "Physically you might be able to squeeze in another two million... but it doesn't fully measure or avoid the negative impact on social well-being from increase in income and wealth inequality and overcrowding in common facilities."

Responding, Mr Tay said: "That's why I proposed not intensifying land use in other parts of Singapore, so that we can build social cohesion there. It will be like New York in the south of the country, and Bali in the north."

eng81157
24-09-13, 08:04
so? you're taking this as gospel truth? :doh::doh:

Ringo33
24-09-13, 09:37
so? you're taking this as gospel truth? :doh::doh:

so, you are saying you disagree with TKS? :doh::doh:
so, you are saying you have more urban planning experience than TKS? :doh::doh:
so, you are saying your have a better proposal? :doh::doh:
so, you woke up this morning with a sour taste in your mouth and decided not to brush your teeth? :doh::doh:
so, you are saying you have read of my signature and you like it? :doh::doh:

eng81157
24-09-13, 15:03
so, you are saying you disagree with TKS? :doh::doh:
so, you are saying you have more urban planning experience than TKS? :doh::doh:
so, you are saying your have a better proposal? :doh::doh:
so, you woke up this morning with a sour taste in your mouth and decided not to brush your teeth? :doh::doh:
so, you are saying you have read of my signature and you like it? :doh::doh:

all i'm saying it's sheer stupidity to take it as gospel truth and build arguments on something that isn't even concrete - like what you're doing.

let me apply what you preach,

1. govt is studying to build underground
2. govt won't reclaim land as it is cheaper to build underground
3. by doubling land use on the same amount of land, Singapore can accommodate 10mil people without batting an eyelid.
4. coastline stays as it is

so moron, my postulation holds as much water as your claims since we are all building a scenario based on mere assumptions.

and i've been telling you to take comfort that reminding yourself daily of your own stupidity, doesn't make you smarter.

Ringo33
24-09-13, 15:09
So are taking this as gospel truth?

Because I clearly didnt said that in my first post.
You made that up and you try to make a big fuss out of it.

Like I said before, dont waste my time replying to my post just read my signature.

eng81157
25-09-13, 09:53
So are taking this as gospel truth?

Because I clearly didnt said that in my first post.
You made that up and you try to make a big fuss out of it.

Like I said before, dont waste my time replying to my post just read my signature.

i am asking if you are taking lecture debates and non-concrete plans as gospel truth.

1. if you aren't, then you're effectively slapping yourself since you had been building your arguments on such.

2. if you are, then you had just shifted your stance out of convenience.

3. like i said, reminding yourself that you are stupid won't make your smarter.

Ringo33
25-09-13, 10:00
i am asking if you are taking lecture debates and non-concrete plans as gospel truth.

1. if you aren't, then you're effectively slapping yourself since you had been building your arguments on such.

2. if you are, then you had just shifted your stance out of convenience.

3. like i said, reminding yourself that you are stupid won't make your smarter.

So why are you saying this is gospel truth?
So are you trying to create something out of nothing?
So are you saying gospel is the truth?

Can back.up.want you said

phantom_opera
25-09-13, 10:28
http://www.tremeritus.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/fw_increase2.png

eng81157
25-09-13, 10:39

:doh::doh: you rival minority in the realms of stupidity.

you are the one posting nonsensical stuff, repeatedly, that is entirely based on fiction.
and yes, i believe that the gospel is truth (but that is an entirely different matter)

hsifreffup
25-09-13, 11:10
Mr Tay's "southern intensification" proposal comes two weeks after an intense parliamentary debate over the population White Paper that projects Singapore's population rising by 1.6 million by 2030.

Ringo33, it is just a proposal.

Regulators
25-09-13, 11:14
Eng never said it was gospel truth n he wasn't trying to create something out of nothing, read carefully. Don't make yourself look more like an idiot than you already are.

DKSG
25-09-13, 11:17
Eng never said it was gospel truth n he wasn't trying to create something out of nothing, read carefully. Don't make yourself look more like an idiot than you already are.

The Gospel truth is Bishan SV is now selling at a same or lower price than Jurong !

The Gospel truth is Bishan is of a more superior location than Jurong.

Thats all the gospel truth for now...

DKSG

Regulators
25-09-13, 11:24
That joker will whip out his beloved Caspian charts n jld plan to tell you his jgateway will perform as well, of course forgetting Caspian cost less than a third of what he paid.

The Gospel truth is Bishan SV is now selling at a same or lower price than Jurong !

DKSG

DKSG
25-09-13, 11:31
That joker will whip out his beloved Caspian charts n jld plan to tell you his jgateway will perform as well, of course forgetting Caspian cost less than a third of what he paid.

The Jurong PC performed SUPERBLY well !
By being able to rip off buyers to pay $1,7xx psf when the surrounding is only doing $1,1xx-$1,2xx. Developer performed well. Buyers ? eerrmmm ... they did well by queuing for long hours to empty their bank accounts.

Now that other places like Bishan is launching at $1,3xx-$1,4xx psf, the moment of realization is not too far away.

Anyway, I am waiting for someone to tell me Jurong is a more superior location than Bishan.

DKSG

clemdale24
25-09-13, 11:36

DKSG

If this was facebook i would have "liked" this.

Ringo33
25-09-13, 13:40
:doh::doh: you rival minority in the realms of stupidity.

you are the one posting nonsensical stuff, repeatedly, that is entirely based on fiction.
and yes, i believe that the gospel is truth (but that is an entirely different matter)

So you are saying GOSPEL is the truth.

Can you show us why it is true.
Do you have FACTS to back it up what you said?

eng81157
25-09-13, 13:42

you're lucky if it's just charts and maps. he had an entire thread of rubbish dedicated to the building of a third IR at Jurong.:banghead::banghead:

astroboy8681
25-09-13, 13:50
easily sensing sore thumb is running out of bullets to hold his "fort"

Ringo33
25-09-13, 13:51
you're lucky if it's just charts and maps. he had an entire thread of rubbish dedicated to the building of a third IR at Jurong.:banghead::banghead:

Stop avoiding my question.

You said in your own word that gospel is the truth.

Please back up what you said.

Ringo33
25-09-13, 13:57
If this was facebook i would have "liked" this.

I could fully understand your feeling. obviously for something living in the east will always think the west is lousy, that why you are so busy talking down west region since your sign up last month.

And of course the idea of East Coast land reclamation is not going to go down well with people living around East Coast, because in maybe 20 years time, your east coast will become like Eunos.

You seems to be very passionate about property may I know where you have been before your found this forum last month?

eng81157
25-09-13, 14:43
Stop avoiding my question.

You said in your own word that gospel is the truth.

Please back up what you said.

WAHAHAHA......how i love it when morons dig a hole, jump in and bury themselves with sand.

since the 1800s, non-believers had been taking the Bible to court in the USA to disprove and not one case is successful. go better that

but this is not a debate of theological matters, it's about you treating fiction as concrete facts

Ringo33
25-09-13, 14:49
WAHAHAHA......how i love it when morons dig a hole, jump in and bury themselves with sand.

since the 1800s, non-believers had been taking the Bible to court in the USA to disprove and not one case is successful. go better that

but this is not a debate of theological matters, it's about you treating fiction as concrete facts

Calling me names does not equal to answering my question.

So in your own word are you saying Gospel is the truth, do you have prove that its the TRUTH?

So are you saying everyone in USA everyone speak the truth because of BIBLE in Court?

Are you also saying that Bible and Gospel is the only truth in the world? What about Quran?

eng81157
25-09-13, 14:57
Calling me names does not equal to answering my question.

So in your own word are you saying Gospel is the truth, do you have prove that its the TRUTH?

So are you saying everyone in USA everyone speak the truth because of BIBLE in Court?

Are you also saying that Bible and Gospel is the only truth in the world? What about Quran?

eh, i've already answered your first question. :banghead::banghead:

your second question is totally irrelevant. the gospel, being the truth, does not equate to a person being truthful. it's like saying Colonel Sanders is a chicken because he invented KFC. DUH

thirdly, i've already told you this is not a debate on theological matters but your nonsensical argument.

Ringo33
25-09-13, 15:01
eh, i've already answered your first question. :banghead::banghead:

your second question is totally irrelevant. the gospel, being the truth, does not equate to a person being truthful. it's like saying Colonel Sanders is a chicken because he invented KFC. DUH

thirdly, i've already told you this is not a debate on theological matters but your nonsensical argument.

If its irrelevant then why bring it up? How does USA court has got to do with Gospel truth? Are you saying USA came before the gospel, or USA created the gospel truth?

princess_morbucks
25-09-13, 15:24
Poor Ringo!
He merely started this thread to inform us of the article and you guys attack him right, left and centre.

Ringo is merely sharing with us what he has read.

I know Ringo has always promoted Jurong- but what's wrong with that?
He has also highlighted to us of the possibility that land might be reclaimed on the southern and eastern coastal regions.

What 's wrong with that too?

It doesn't mean that it will happen.

I salute Ringo for his passion in sharing with us in what he believes.
But that doesn't mean I will believe everything he says.
But there is no need to flare up at him.

eng81157
25-09-13, 15:41
If its irrelevant then why bring it up? How does USA court has got to do with Gospel truth? Are you saying USA came before the gospel, or USA created the gospel truth?

thanks for slapping yourself - why ask the question since it's irrelevant?
secondly, you are way of out of your league on gospel history and so, i'll advise you to stay out of such discussion. until show some semblance of coherence, i won't bother throwing pearls to swine.

and please, don't digress from the topic of you subsituting fiction as facts

Ringo33
25-09-13, 15:46
thanks for slapping yourself - why ask the question since it's irrelevant?
secondly, you are way of out of your league on gospel history and so, i'll advise you to stay out of such discussion. until show some semblance of coherence, i won't bother throwing pearls to swine.

and please, don't digress from the topic of you subsituting fiction as facts

Its totally relevant because it your first post you mentioned gospel truth. So without knowing what or if Gospel it true or not, how am I suppose to response to your comment.

So you said gospel is true, can you prove that to me.

Is this all fart and no shit? (EBD)

eng81157
25-09-13, 15:46
Poor Ringo!
He merely started this thread to inform us of the article and you guys attack him right, left and centre.

He has also highlighted to us of the possibility that land might be reclaimed on the southern and eastern coastal regions.

you used the key phrase "it doesn't mean that it will happen", that all of us, except the moron, are harping on. i don't normally cut an argument down to size - we can agree to disagree. but when one puts forth one's views while belittling others', he better be prepared for challenges in his argument

Ringo33
25-09-13, 15:51
Obviously the biggest moron in this thread is the one who doesnt understand the meaning when I said MIGHT.

Like I said before, dont waste my time, just read my signature.

Those living around the southern coast area might be in for a big surprise when URA release the Masterplan 2013.

eng81157
25-09-13, 15:51
Its totally relevant because it your first post you mentioned gospel truth. So without knowing what or if Gospel it true or not, how am I suppose to response to your comment.

wah piang, i've already stated that i believe the gospel to be truth and no one had successfully proved that it isn't in a court of law. should i prove to you that gravity is true or laws of thermodynamcis are real, since all these had already been proven to hold?

now you want to debate about theology?? like i said, show some semblance of coherence or else, why should i bother throwing pearls to swine?

Ringo33
25-09-13, 15:54
wah piang, i've already stated that i believe the gospel to be truth and no one had successfully proved that it isn't in a court of law. should i prove to you that gravity is true or laws of thermodynamcis are real, since all these had already been proven to hold?

now you want to debate about theology?? like i said, show some semblance of coherence or else, why should i bother throwing pearls to swine?

So why is your believe is more true than others and why must I believe what you believe is true?

Regulators
25-09-13, 15:58
The bible is the most widely read book in the world till this day. Bible prophecies thousands of years ago predicited major world events if u study the hebrew bible code. If u want to know more , go ask a theology expert.

hopeful
25-09-13, 16:03
wah piang, i've already stated that i believe the gospel to be truth and no one had successfully proved that it isn't in a court of law.

Hmmm, has anybody successfully proved that it is true in a court of law?

Ringo33
25-09-13, 16:09
The bible is the most widely read book in the world till this day. Bible prophecies thousands of years ago predicited major world events if u study the hebrew bible code. If u want to know more , go ask a theology expert.

Do you have statistic to show how many bible are read and everything that is in the bible are truth?

prediction? Like what? Cooling measures?

xebay11
25-09-13, 16:10
Poor Ringo!

Plus 1 to you :)

eng81157
25-09-13, 16:33
Hmmm, has anybody successfully proved that it is true in a court of law?

let me try to put this in simple terms.

truth and falsehood are dichotomous. hypothesis and null-hypothesis are dichotomous. 1 and 0 are dichotomous states in a binary code.

hence, if one state isn't true, the other must be. to go deeper, it involves apologetics, theological archeology, biblical history, etc etc.

eng81157
25-09-13, 16:38
So why is your believe is more true than others and why must I believe what you believe is true?

:doh::doh:i have only stated i believe that the gospel in truth. i never put down anyone else's beliefs and i've never suggested that you must follow my beliefs.

and i rest my case - zero coherence and poor logic

DKSG
25-09-13, 16:45
I could fully understand your feeling. obviously for something living in the east will always think the west is lousy, that why you are so busy talking down west region since your sign up last month.

And of course the idea of East Coast land reclamation is not going to go down well with people living around East Coast, because in maybe 20 years time, your east coast will become like Eunos.

You seems to be very passionate about property may I know where you have been before your found this forum last month?

Cool it la!

Why you keep wanting to know where people were last month, what they buy, what they sell, what food they eat, today got sh*t or not ?

Nobody says the West is lousy, why you say such things.
Singapore is one of the best country to live and work in!

We are saying that the Gospel truth is :

Jurong MM sold for $1,6xx-$17xx
Bishan MM selling for $1,4xx-$1,6xx

Bishan is a more superior location compared to Jurong.
Jurong is a good location.

Which parts of these Gospel truth you dont believe in ?

DKSG

hopeful
25-09-13, 17:06
let me try to put this in simple terms.

truth and falsehood are dichotomous. hypothesis and null-hypothesis are dichotomous. 1 and 0 are dichotomous states in a binary code.

hence, if one state isn't true, the other must be. to go deeper, it involves apologetics, theological archeology, biblical history, etc etc.

Ok so the short answer is nobody has proven it to be true in a court of law.

Extending the dichotomous state, gospel is truth, there is only 1 Word. All other religion must be false.

Ringo33
25-09-13, 17:14
:doh::doh:i have only stated i believe that the gospel in truth. i never put down anyone else's beliefs and i've never suggested that you must follow my beliefs.

and i rest my case - zero coherence and poor logic

Actually from what I read, you are actually saying gospel MIGHT not be true because your are using gospel truth on something that I said MIGHT happen.

You know the meaning of MIGHT dont you?

So are you saying that despite your believe in the gospel, you believe that gospel MIGHT not be true?

eng81157
26-09-13, 08:21
Ok so the short answer is nobody has proven it to be true in a court of law.

Extending the dichotomous state, gospel is truth, there is only 1 Word. All other religion must be false.

while the knowledge of such is true, it is what people do with such knowledge that causes or resolves conflict - e.g. extremists vs mother theresa

eng81157
26-09-13, 08:24
Actually from what I read, you are actually saying gospel MIGHT not be true because your are using gospel truth on something that I said MIGHT happen.

You know the meaning of MIGHT dont you?

So are you saying that despite your believe in the gospel, you believe that gospel MIGHT not be true?

eh, el stupido. let's move 10 steps backwards, do you know what's the meaning of a metaphor? need me to give you an english 101 lesson on the use of metaphors like 'gospel truth'?

secondly, el stupido, how on earth did you inept mind manage to twist plain words?

you give a whole new meaning to 'astoundingly stupid'

Ringo33
26-09-13, 08:47
eh, el stupido. let's move 10 steps backwards, do you know what's the meaning of a metaphor? need me to give you an english 101 lesson on the use of metaphors like 'gospel truth'?

secondly, el stupido, how on earth did you inept mind manage to twist plain words?

This is the exact word I wrote

And this is the exact word you wrote.

so? you're taking this as gospel truth?

So are you saying that you believe in gospel, but at the same time you think that gospel MIGHT not be true?

So are you saying your a pretending to believe in gospel? Peer pressure?

proper-t
26-09-13, 09:26
Wow, someone is doing extremely well at boosting his 'fan' club in other threads.

Does the statement below sound like a 'might'? From your posting below (only 1 week ago), aren't you stating with conviction that it will start in a few years.

wait for East Coast reclamation to start in a few years time, by then sure got lelong.

RCR
26-09-13, 09:32
another "Fun" thread

Ringo33
26-09-13, 09:49
Wow, someone is doing extremely well at boosting his 'fan' club in other threads.

Does the statement below sound like a 'might'? From your posting below (only 1 week ago), aren't you stating with conviction that it will start in a few years.

I know you have been very lonely of late because ringo33 hasnt been around in your landed property forum.

But please stay in there as the forum need a security guard to guard against any intruders who might say bad things about landed property

***PLEASE DO NOT REPLY-JUST READ SIGNATURE***

proper-t
26-09-13, 09:55
I know you have been very lonely of late because ringo33 hasnt been around in your landed property forum.

But please stay in there as the forum need a security guard to guard against any intruders who might say bad things about landed property

Oh dear, resorting to personal taunts again. Please stick to the discussion at hand on your statements on the east coast reclaimation.

So which is it? Is it a might or a will? Either way, you may need to retract one of your statements if you want to stay credible.

wait for East Coast reclamation to start in a few years time, by then sure got lelong.

proper-t
26-09-13, 10:07

Oh, btw, your last part asking me not to reply (argue with you). I believe you just labelled yourself an idiot.

DKSG
26-09-13, 11:29

When Jurong MM sells for $1,6xx - $1,7xx and THEN!
Bishan MM sells for $1,4xx-$1,5xx and THEN!
Thomson MM sells for $1,4xx ...

All metaphor and whatever furs become irrelevant.

24X7 defense becomes even more critical as facts becomes solid.

DKSG

eng81157
26-09-13, 13:10
When Jurong MM sells for $1,6xx - $1,7xx and THEN!
Bishan MM sells for $1,4xx-$1,5xx and THEN!
Thomson MM sells for $1,4xx ...

All metaphor and whatever furs become irrelevant.

24X7 defense becomes even more critical as facts becomes solid.

DKSG

precisely, i concur. in fact, arguments must be backed up by facts or else, be open to alternatives.

Ringo33
26-09-13, 13:47
precisely, i concur. in fact, arguments must be backed up by facts or else, be open to alternatives.

Are you saying your believe in gospel but you dont believe gospel is true?

eng81157
26-09-13, 14:23
Are you saying your believe in gospel but you dont believe gospel is true?

first, work on your english. second, work on your sentence construction. third, stop asking the same question over and over again (rephrasing it doesn't make you look smarter)

if you mean to ask if i believe that the gospel is true, i've already answered

Ringo33
26-09-13, 15:56
first, work on your english. second, work on your sentence construction. third, stop asking the same question over and over again (rephrasing it doesn't make you look smarter)

if you mean to ask if i believe that the gospel is true, i've already answered

Yes you said you believe in gospel but you can't explain why it is true. Then you said that it might only be true because what I said in my first post was about something that MIght happen and you call that gospel true

eng81157
26-09-13, 16:51
Yes you said you believe in gospel but you can't explain why it is true. Then you said that it might only be true because what I said in my first post was about something that MIght happen and you call that gospel true

eh, don't make me insult you necessarily. you want to contend my stand so the burden of proof lies on you!

wah kam gong, do you even know the proceedings in the court of law?

lastly, learn to read the thread. i questioned if you regard this-whatever lecture to be concrete proof that land reclamation will take place. since i challenged, i provided arguments why it is not to be so. and since then, you've gone off tangent totally.

please stop scoring own goals, it's getting embarrassing.

ecimbew
26-09-13, 17:07
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-SZqUGt2cKCw/UQo_hsU_I2I/AAAAAAAA7-E/T2FbsFYxDWs/s1600/singapore2b.jpg

It is true that reclamation will take place in southern Singapore.

Ringo33
26-09-13, 17:22
eh, don't make me insult you necessarily. you want to contend my stand so the burden of proof lies on you!

wah kam gong, do you even know the proceedings in the court of law?

lastly, learn to read the thread. i questioned if you regard this-whatever lecture to be concrete proof that land reclamation will take place. since i challenged, i provided arguments why it is not to be so. and since then, you've gone off tangent totally.

please stop scoring own goals, it's getting embarrassing.

You could go ahead to insult me if you wish, dont need to hold back. I presume that must be part of your gospel teaching?

Anyone who read the first 2 posts of this thread will agree that according to you gospel might not be true.

So am I right that you believe in gospel even thought it might not be 100% true.

DKSG
26-09-13, 18:01
The Gospel truth is :

Jurong MM sold for $1,6xx-$17xx
Bishan MM selling for $1,4xx-$1,6xx

Bishan is a more superior location compared to Jurong.
Jurong is a good location.

Which parts of these Gospel truth you dont believe in ?

DKSG

The truth!~

Ringo33
26-09-13, 18:20
The truth!~

Some say the gospel is true, while other say it might be true, so I guess, truth is pretty subjective and it depends on how much individual knows about the facts behind those "truth".

Concerning what you said, I am sure to you its truth, but for those who knows about facts, they will tell you to stop farting hot air and go have a good shit.

FACTS : Gateway MM starts at 14xxpsf, so please dont over state it by $200psf

DKSG
26-09-13, 18:26
FACTS : Gateway MM starts at 14xxpsf, so please dont over state it by $200psf

We will post the fact what is the lowest psf for studio for SV when it is launched.

If you wish to, you can post what is the highest, lowest and average psf for the Jurong MM. Then we can compare factually.

DKSG

Ringo33
26-09-13, 18:43
We will post the fact what is the lowest psf for studio for SV when it is launched.

If you wish to, you can post what is the highest, lowest and average psf for the Jurong MM. Then we can compare factually.

DKSG

To be honest, I dont really enjoy watching you degrading yourself like that.
I know its painful that you keep getting facts wrong and your prediction does come true. In fact it is so bad that you have to devalue the price of THE SAIL by $200psf (from $2000 to $1800psf, or 10%) in 2 months?

Back in July 2013, (just 2 months back) this was what you wrote..Now you are predicting that price of PC in Bishan to come down and will be cheaper than J Gateway? I would thought the reverse will happen because if Jurong sell at >$14xxpsf, Bishan should sell $>15xxpsf.

Plus I am not even sure why do you want to compare Bishan to J Gateway because we all know that JLD is growth area, while Bishan is pretty much a residential enclave build above graveyard.

Originally Posted by DKSG
Upside in Jurong is limited from $1,700 onwards.

The next trend Office Boy predicts is that people will start to take profit in the Jurong area using the $1,700 as benchmark and then use the profit to "upgrade" themselves to nearer to town. And this upgrading wave will continue to pressure (up) prices from Jurong to Orchard.

DKSG

**Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop**

DKSG
26-09-13, 23:38
... ... ...