blackjack21trader
19-09-13, 18:10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfVQq17bQ8E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yJY8RiV6gc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1dBOf9DAh4

:cool:

blackjack21trader
19-09-13, 18:25
This kinda forum readers, no sense of courtesy. I wish happy mooncake, noone wanna reply :(

proud owner
19-09-13, 18:49
This kinda forum readers, no sense of courtesy. I wish happy mooncake, noone wanna reply :(

sorry sorry

Happy moon cake festival to you

I have been busy Thanking those who sent their greetings along with a box of mooncake delivered to my house ...

leesg123
19-09-13, 19:03
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJqBEYWBsLs

from your handsome uncle.

中秋节快乐!! Eat less moon cake hor!

blackjack21trader
19-09-13, 20:15
Now I know who are my true brothers liao :) Thank You, brother/sister proud_owner and leesg123

Petersim
19-09-13, 22:37

Happy mid autumn to all ! The most important festival to the Chinese after the Lunar New Year festival.

blackjack21trader
20-09-13, 07:20
Happy mid autumn to all ! The most important festival to the Chinese after the Lunar New Year festival.

Happy mooncake to you, good brother :)

This thread got less than 300 views. But my other threads easily more than 1000. I know what is the problem.

The problem is, only making money matters to these "burgers" here.

Pls la, life does not revolve around money only ok.

PN
20-09-13, 07:28
中秋节快乐!
:cheers1:

Eat mooncake remember to drink tea hor

blackjack21trader
20-09-13, 07:38
中秋节快乐!
:cheers1:

Eat mooncake remember to drink tea hor

Happy mooncake, good brother.

you say like this confirms you are not like those money-minded fellows :)

DKSG
20-09-13, 08:10
Happy mooncake, good brother.

you say like this confirms you are not like those money-minded fellows :)

Happy Belated Mooncake Festival!
Hope Chang-e blessed you !

Maybe if you name the thread as MCST (Moon Cake - Sweet & Tasty) more people will take note. Hahaaa !

Wishing all another Happy and Meaningful year ... till the next MCST!

DKSG

blackjack21trader
20-09-13, 08:41
Happy Belated Mooncake Festival!
Hope Chang-e blessed you !

Maybe if you name the thread as MCST (Moon Cake - Sweet & Tasty) more people will take note. Hahaaa !

Wishing all another Happy and Meaningful year ... till the next MCST!

DKSG

wow... i enjoy all the attention leh...so happy now.

Thanks good brother DKSG :)

blackjack21trader
20-09-13, 08:42
we know October is near now. I have nearly completed my new illuminated article. I shall release it in this thread. :)

blackjack21trader
20-09-13, 08:43
The reason why I chose this thread title to release my Celestial Prediction is to filter out all the greedy and ungrateful fools out there.

blackjack21trader
20-09-13, 21:30
I know the FUTURE. Do you ?

blackjack21trader
20-09-13, 21:37
I completely understood the meaning of this phrase and its implication:

QUOTE " The Land Transport Authority (LTA) will undertake an island-wide Walk2Ride programme to construct more sheltered linkways near transport nodes and ensure better connectivity for commuters who walk to their rides. Expect a more comfortable, convenient and seamless travel experience when you walk to your ride from your home to the MRT station or bus interchange.
"

Do you?

Will you know how to make tons of money from the enlightenment of this simple statement alone? Do you know the effect it will have on your investment?

Do you think it is only so simple as to select projects near MRT ?

I know and had since taken action on my plan which I will share here in October.

BE HUMBLE!

blackjack21trader
20-09-13, 21:45
Even the MIWs do not have the genius of my brain. They plan and they strategise well. But at every step after they announced a bit of their plans, my THIRD EYE will reveal the FUTURE like a picture in front of me. Why so ?

Ans: Very simple, I have the brain similar to Einstein. I can construct the events and probability of scenarios right in my mind's eyes without a pen and paper. I am, therefore I am the FUTURE.

BE HUMBLE !

blackjack21trader
20-09-13, 21:49
Selecting projects need MRT will make you money, but not that kinda money I have in mind.

How so?

Because everyone already know how to select properties near MRT and therefore, it will be a lame investment strategy.

BE CAREFUL !

blackjack21trader
22-09-13, 13:17
I already said liao, did you read the ST today ?

The apparent full occupation of some newer projects in CCR are actually due to illegal short term stay. Because companies would rather rent short term from private residential than to pay the hotel rates for their regional travelling managers. This is doing a disservice to our hotels & hospitality industry.

I already warned 3 months ago that CCR rental will drop as such newer projects will begin to compete directly with the old rental projects in CCR by end of this year as authorities begin to cramp down on such leases.

Rental will drop plus the interest rates increase = double whammy come 2014 The Year of the Crazy Horses.

Good Luck.

BE HUMBLE !

blackjack21trader
22-09-13, 13:22
I already said liao, did you read the ST today ?

The apparent full occupation of some newer projects in CCR are actually due to illegal short term stay. Because companies would rather rent short term from private residential than to pay the hotel rates for their regional travelling managers. This is doing a disservice to our hotels & hospitality industry.

I already warned 3 months ago that CCR rental will drop as such newer projects will begin to compete directly with the old rental projects in CCR by end of this year as authorities begin to cramp down on such leases.

Rental will drop plus the interest rates increase = double whammy come 2014 The Year of the Crazy Horses.

Good Luck.

BE HUMBLE !

By the way, if you have not already know, Nov-Jan are typical tenancy changing months due to the winter in the Western sphere.

blackjack21trader
22-09-13, 13:30
By the way, if you have not already know, Nov-Jan are typical tenancy changing months due to the winter in the Western sphere.

Further more, the MM CCR units need to hit S$5000pm in order that the owners will be able to service their loans (I presume that they borrow around S$1million at that launch time ). Anything under that threshold will mean own pocket money.

This could only mean one thing when interest normalise in the near future.

Remember the fine is S$200,000 or/and jail. And most definately, our authorities will pick a few example cases to deter the rest.

Good Luck.

BE CAREFUL !

blackjack21trader
22-09-13, 13:36
Those that missed this thread will be missing a fortune, including the MIWs.

I can tell that very few readers are interested in the goldmine I am uncovering right here. ( Only 500 views so far )

Cyberknight
22-09-13, 18:23
Brother BJ and all brothers.
Happy belated mooncake festival.
this thread is indeed buried. ....

blackjack21trader
22-09-13, 18:30
Brother BJ and all brothers.
Happy belated mooncake festival.
this thread is indeed buried. ....

Thanks good brother :)

blackjack21trader
24-09-13, 08:45
My THIRD EYE is opening.....October is near...very near indeed...

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/images1_zps5b4d77d1.jpg

blackjack21trader
24-09-13, 09:12
CRASH ARH CRASH ARH !

STI 3,214.25 -23.28 -0.72%

TONIGHT DOW WILL BE WORSE as Obama raises DEBT CEILING. With each rise, US$ will be weaker and investor confidence eroded. The tapering withdrawal had a reverse effect because investors dislike surprises.