PDA

View Full Version : The Venue Residences / Shoppes

Property-NewLaunch
18-09-13, 12:14
http://www.property-newlaunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/The-Venue-Residences-Shoppes-Facade1.jpg

The Venue Residences / Shoppes Showflat

The Venue Residences is a new condominium at Tai Thong Crescent by CDL. The condominium is the residential component of a mixed development named The Venue Residences and Shoppes. You may feel excited about The Venue Residences. However The Venue Residences Price and Floor Plan are not revealed at the moment. Right now! The only preliminary information known is the number of units at The Venue Residences. This development is strategically located at a junction of major arterial roads and expressways such as Upper Serangoon Road, Pan Island Expressway (PIE), Macpherson Road and Bendemeer Road.

Future residents will enjoy easy access to all parts of the island with Potong Pasir MRT Station located nearby. Boon Keng MRT Station and Future Geylang Bahru MRT are also in close proximity.

For families with school-going children, The Venue Residences will be an ideal home with Cedar Primary and Cedar Girls’ Secondary School, St Andrew’s Junior, Secondary and Junior College, Maris Stella High Primary and Secondary School located nearby.

Mixed development consists of:
266 Residential Units (1/2/3/4/PH)
28 Units of F & B and Retail Shops

Highlights of The Venue Residences/Shoppes:
3 minutes’ walk to Potong Pasir MRT Station
Well connected to PIE/CTE/KPE/Orchard/CBD Area.
Near to St Andrew's Junior (within 1 km)/Secondary/Junior College, Cedar Girls' Primary/Secondary & Maris Stella High Primary/Secondary.

For more details, please click on The Venue Residences / Shoppes (http://www.property-newlaunch.com/venue-residences/). You are able to find more exciting new property launches at Property-Newlaunch (http://www.property-newlaunch.com/) too.

paulho77
27-09-13, 16:11
when's the launch date ?

DC33_2008
27-09-13, 17:52
Can see showflat is ready for vvip launch. $psf less the GEM in JLD?
http://www.property-newlaunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/The-Venue-Residences-Shoppes-Facade1.jpg

The Venue Residences / Shoppes Showflat

The Venue Residences is a new condominium at Tai Thong Crescent by CDL. The condominium is the residential component of a mixed development named The Venue Residences and Shoppes. You may feel excited about The Venue Residences. However The Venue Residences Price and Floor Plan are not revealed at the moment. Right now! The only preliminary information known is the number of units at The Venue Residences. This development is strategically located at a junction of major arterial roads and expressways such as Upper Serangoon Road, Pan Island Expressway (PIE), Macpherson Road and Bendemeer Road.

Future residents will enjoy easy access to all parts of the island with Potong Pasir MRT Station located nearby. Boon Keng MRT Station and Future Geylang Bahru MRT are also in close proximity.

For families with school-going children, The Venue Residences will be an ideal home with Cedar Primary and Cedar Girls’ Secondary School, St Andrew’s Junior, Secondary and Junior College, Maris Stella High Primary and Secondary School located nearby.

Mixed development consists of:
266 Residential Units (1/2/3/4/PH)
28 Units of F & B and Retail Shops

Highlights of The Venue Residences/Shoppes:
3 minutes’ walk to Potong Pasir MRT Station
Well connected to PIE/CTE/KPE/Orchard/CBD Area.
Near to St Andrew's Junior (within 1 km)/Secondary/Junior College, Cedar Girls' Primary/Secondary & Maris Stella High Primary/Secondary.

For more details, please click on The Venue Residences / Shoppes (http://www.property-newlaunch.com/venue-residences/). You are able to find more exciting new property launches at Property-Newlaunch (http://www.property-newlaunch.com/) too.

Noexit
06-10-13, 12:46
Showroom. Open anyone view ?

Allthepies
06-10-13, 13:56
Wasted CDL off loading the retail units. ..

fan
06-10-13, 18:58
Wasted CDL off loading the retail units. ..

Why they not managing it?! Will the mix b gd? Sigh..

06-10-13, 20:07
Why they not managing it?! Will the mix b gd? Sigh..

Maybe bcos the commercial area is too small, but thought they should until the tender at pp mrt is awarded. As the 2 combined commercial areas if won could be better managed:beats-me-man::beats-me-man:

sunboy77
06-10-13, 20:53
How's the response at the showflat?
Heard going to be $14xx psf on average...

ecimbew
07-10-13, 08:06
Lousy name

Small plot with 2 blocks?

Noexit
07-10-13, 09:32
visit the show room yesterday , they only show 3 bedder showroom . the width of the living room all is 3.6m no matter is 1 - 2 - 3 bedder. The material use not bad . The 2 bedder estimate is around 1.2million 840sqf .

sunboy77
08-10-13, 14:41
Lousy name

Small plot with 2 blocks?

Ya the name is cheap and hilarious.
Developer running out of ideas? :doh:

clemdale24
08-10-13, 16:08
Ya the name is cheap and hilarious.
Developer running out of ideas? :doh:

Compare this condo with new developments in the vicinity:

1. Sennett residences
2. Sant Ritz
3. Eight riversuites (boon keng)

how does this match up?

sunboy77
09-10-13, 21:22
1. Sennett residences
Should be the best plot amongst the 3 because it is furthest away from PIE/Macpherson Rd and also nearest to the MRT station. Good size plot with nice facilities.
2. Sant Ritz
Nicest architectural facade (European style) amongst all. Best layout for individual units. Cheapest average prices of all new launches at Potong Pasir.
Even cheaper than Sant Ritz. But kiap by 2 very very busy road. The worst thing is, almost 900 units all squeezed into that small land.

nickq
09-10-13, 22:28
the location is really bad. sandwiched by one expressway and one major road. Think fengshui will be quite bad?

alamak
10-10-13, 09:26
the location is really bad. sandwiched by one expressway and one major road. Think fengshui will be quite bad?

Ai Yah, living in the city is like that .. surrounded by roads which means quick easy access to bus stop , public transport .. imagine you have to walk 600 or 800m - 1km just to go around a condo or landed build-up place to reach a bus-stop or call a taxi .. or reach a shop or near to HDB amenities..

IN short, all the condos at P P are very good liao ... city fringe, near MRT means eascy access to everywhere ... half distance travelled everywhere whether by MRT stops ..bus ..

Don't any how complain hor .. once P P condos snap up .. only far far OCR available like sengkang ponggul sebawang Pasir ris .. travelled by MRT, taxi or bus is more than double the costs and time okay.... talk about big ego small brain ...

:banghead::banghead:

sunboy77
10-10-13, 22:52
Ai Yah, living in the city is like that .. surrounded by roads which means quick easy access to bus stop , public transport .. imagine you have to walk 600 or 800m - 1km just to go around a condo or landed build-up place to reach a bus-stop or call a taxi .. or reach a shop or near to HDB amenities..

IN short, all the condos at P P are very good liao ... city fringe, near MRT means eascy access to everywhere ... half distance travelled everywhere whether by MRT stops ..bus ..

Don't any how complain hor .. once P P condos snap up .. only far far OCR available like sengkang ponggul sebawang Pasir ris .. travelled by MRT, taxi or bus is more than double the costs and time okay.... talk about big ego small brain ...

:banghead::banghead:

Hahaha still got 8 Riversuites and Bartley Ridge and Sky Habitat in RCR. Sales not moving.

babyt
10-10-13, 23:06
buy geylang lor. freehold n even nearer to city but provided u dont mind the chickens haha.

sunboy77
11-10-13, 00:16
buy geylang lor. freehold n even nearer to city but provided u dont mind the chickens haha.

Haha yes good one.

alamak
11-10-13, 05:38

Now everywhere also appear .. not only paraded in geyland .. your friendly neighbourhood also have ..

This chickens can disappear wan ,,, just make sure ok .. can see but don't sniff and don't even touch can liao ....:tsk-tsk:

DC33_2008
11-10-13, 08:30
Landed is better but not along wan tho avenue. Have been sharing since 2.5 years ago.
1. Sennett residences
Should be the best plot amongst the 3 because it is furthest away from PIE/Macpherson Rd and also nearest to the MRT station. Good size plot with nice facilities.
2. Sant Ritz
Nicest architectural facade (European style) amongst all. Best layout for individual units. Cheapest average prices of all new launches at Potong Pasir.
Even cheaper than Sant Ritz. But kiap by 2 very very busy road. The worst thing is, almost 900 units all squeezed into that small land.

babyt
11-10-13, 10:02

i hate the messy junction outside this development, a stone throw away.

cant imagine staying right in front of it unless u choose the unit facing inside, not the big roads pls.

DC33_2008
11-10-13, 10:05
Prospective buyers should look at units facing the landed. Less noise and no afternoon sun.

clemdale24
11-10-13, 10:08
i hate the messy junction outside this development, a stone throw away.

cant imagine staying right in front of it unless u choose the unit facing inside, not the big roads pls.

yea the junction is bad. very noisy and no doubt dusty.

i think eight riversuites is better. yes there are 2 big roads, but way better than a junction of 2 big roads and the PIE! nearer to city too.

Sendall
13-10-13, 23:03
visited the showroom today. decent size crowd but definitely not overwhelming like sky vue. was impressed by the layout which is well thought out with minimal wasted space. reminded me of sennett residence which has a similarly generous layout. bedroom sizes are decent and can fit in queen size bed while the living room size is also pretty comfortable.

also noted the 6 "landed" 2 bedder units which are abt 106sqm. interesting concept but overall quantum quite steep at 1.5m plus. wonder whether these will be the first to go?

anyone considering getting a unit there?

Greenwood
14-10-13, 10:31
visited the showroom today. decent size crowd but definitely not overwhelming like sky vue. was impressed by the layout which is well thought out with minimal wasted space. reminded me of sennett residence which has a similarly generous layout. bedroom sizes are decent and can fit in queen size bed while the living room size is also pretty comfortable.

also noted the 6 "landed" 2 bedder units which are abt 106sqm. interesting concept but overall quantum quite steep at 1.5m plus. wonder whether these will be the first to go?

anyone considering getting a unit there?

Hi... how about the finishing? Marble or homogenous tiles?

visionary75
14-10-13, 13:44
The 3 developments, Sennett Residences, Sant Ritz and The Venue are launched at different times within a year; but all are sold at approx. 1450psf.

On hindsight, which would you buy? especially for buyers of Sennett & Sant Ritz who could have thought that the CDL project is likely to be above $1.6K psf based on its highest tender price for the land.

Hence, would The Venue be the "best" buy since it is a mixed development at around the same price?

Ginkonut
14-10-13, 19:45
Hi... how about the finishing? Marble or homogenous tiles?=the finishing for The Venue is Marble. Sennett is also Marble. Only Sant Ritz is homogenous. Sant Ritz finishing is pretty lousy. Sennett and The Venue finishing is comparable but I prefer The Sennett floor plan for 2bedder and the spot site.

Sendall
14-10-13, 21:19
The 3 developments, Sennett Residences, Sant Ritz and The Venue are launched at different times within a year; but all are sold at approx. 1450psf.

On hindsight, which would you buy? especially for buyers of Sennett & Sant Ritz who could have thought that the CDL project is likely to be above $1.6K psf based on its highest tender price for the land.

Hence, would The Venue be the "best" buy since it is a mixed development at around the same price?

i have been pondering over the same thing. it's a close call between Sennett Residence and the Venue.

Sennett Residence - nice name with the best location. layout is very good and generally very liveable. plot size is the largest although it also has the largest no of units at 332. has a 50m lap pool plus a proven developer in tuan sing. downside is that carparks are not 1 to 1 to no of units. however was thinking that this might not be an issue given the no of 1 bedder units. also the top date of nov 2017 is too long compared to Venue ( sep 2017 although just launched) and sant ritz (launched later but top in 2016)

The Venue - the mixed development concept is a draw. however it will not be managed by CDL so a bit of a dampener there. 23 out of 28 shops will be f&b so will definitely not go hungry but would prefer a more even mix with other retail shops. gd pt is that no pubs + ktv are allowed. layout is on par with sennett which makes it very liveable as well but the location is inferior given the close proximity to the junction and the PIE flyover. so important to choose the inner stacks which faces sennett estate or sant ritz. also i get the impression that it will be slightly more expensive than sennett residence?

As for Sant Ritz, not in my consideration cos it's neither here nor there. layout is not as good as the other two. Plus i'm not familiar with the developer so not sure of its track record. went once to the showroom which was quite cramped unlike the other 2 which was spacious and more welcoming. finishing also not as good

conclusion: toss up between the 2 but the better location of sennett residence wins it for me. it's likely to be quieter than Venue and is farther away from the junction plus flyover. can also benefit from shops situated at Venue w/o the possible noise and smell(?)

DC33_2008
14-10-13, 21:34
Good choice.
i have been pondering over the same thing. it's a close call between Sennett Residence and the Venue.

Sennett Residence - nice name with the best location. layout is very good and generally very liveable. plot size is the largest although it also has the largest no of units at 332. has a 50m lap pool plus a proven developer in tuan sing. downside is that carparks are not 1 to 1 to no of units. however was thinking that this might not be an issue given the no of 1 bedder units. also the top date of nov 2017 is too long compared to Venue ( sep 2017 although just launched) and sant ritz (launched later but top in 2016)

The Venue - the mixed development concept is a draw. however it will not be managed by CDL so a bit of a dampener there. 23 out of 28 shops will be f&b so will definitely not go hungry but would prefer a more even mix with other retail shops. gd pt is that no pubs + ktv are allowed. layout is on par with sennett which makes it very liveable as well but the location is inferior given the close proximity to the junction and the PIE flyover. so important to choose the inner stacks which faces sennett estate or sant ritz. also i get the impression that it will be slightly more expensive than sennett residence?

As for Sant Ritz, not in my consideration cos it's neither here nor there. layout is not as good as the other two. Plus i'm not familiar with the developer so not sure of its track record. went once to the showroom which was quite cramped unlike the other 2 which was spacious and more welcoming. finishing also not as good

conclusion: toss up between the 2 but the better location of sennett residence wins it for me. it's likely to be quieter than Venue and is farther away from the junction plus flyover. can also benefit from shops situated at Venue w/o the possible noise and smell(?)

zeamybro
16-10-13, 22:57
I am most attracted to this 2BR layout. The finishing for Venue is great. Unfortunately the commercial part is kinda disappointing, with only 28 shops... was hoping for a bigger mall with a supermarket. Afterall, the MacPherson Road market (the future Jackson Food Centre) was once a very busy and popular hangout with shoppers in the 60s.

http://cylau.com.sg/wp-content/gallery/the-venue-residences-floor-plans/the-venue-floor-plan-b1.jpg

http://remembersingapore.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/macpherson-road-market-1950s.jpg

Source: http://remembersingapore.wordpress.com/2012/08/27/singapores-vanished-markets-and-hawker-centres/

Sendall
16-10-13, 23:19
I am most attracted to this 2BR layout. The finishing for Venue is great. Unfortunately the commercial part is kinda disappointing, with only 28 shops... was hoping for a bigger mall with a supermarket. Afterall, the MacPherson Road market (the future Jackson Food Centre) was once a very busy and popular hangout with shoppers in the 60s.

http://cylau.com.sg/wp-content/gallery/the-venue-residences-floor-plans/the-venue-floor-plan-b1.jpg

http://remembersingapore.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/macpherson-road-market-1950s.jpg

Source: http://remembersingapore.wordpress.com/2012/08/27/singapores-vanished-markets-and-hawker-centres/

yes the layout is good but for this layoutyou would need to select stack 17 or 23. stack 17 better. stack 20 and 24 would face the expressway. the living room is really spacious for a 2 bedder and i like it a lot. as for supermarket, more likely to be housed in the mall above pp mrt.

sunboy77
17-10-13, 00:05

Having gone through the floor plans of all three developments, the layout of Sennett Residences is the worst for me. Unless we are referring to the 3+S and bigger units of Sennett Residences, the layout is surprisingly bad for a good developer like Tuan Sing. 332 units but almost 70 different (read: very different) floorplans shows that the architect is not too sure about what to do. I even see some layouts with the washing machine in the centre of two bedrooms!

babyt
17-10-13, 00:25
haha 77 layouts....can choose 1 that fits ur budget and not based on the floorplan. :D

sunboy77
17-10-13, 12:29
haha 77 layouts....can choose 1 that fits ur budget and not based on the floorplan. :D

Hahaha I probably would if I have no more choices at Potong Pasir.
But why live with the bad layout of Sennett Residence if I can have better ones at Sant Ritz or Venue Res?

clemdale24
17-10-13, 12:33
But why live with the bad layout of Sennett Residence if I can have better ones at Sant Ritz or Venue Res?

Go for 8RS, potong pasir is getting crowded.

visionary75
17-10-13, 14:15
Having gone through the floor plans of all three developments, the layout of Sennett Residences is the worst for me. Unless we are referring to the 3+S and bigger units of Sennett Residences, the layout is surprisingly bad for a good developer like Tuan Sing. 332 units but almost 70 different (read: very different) floorplans shows that the architect is not too sure about what to do. I even see some layouts with the washing machine in the centre of two bedrooms!

Will be interesting to see which of the 3 development can fetch the highest price in terms of psf upon completion.

bakasa2002
17-10-13, 14:58
Will be interesting to see which of the 3 development can fetch the highest price in terms of psf upon completion.

Sennett R is my guess ...

ecimbew
17-10-13, 16:06
The Venue's residential units to PIE is IMHO too close for comfort. With no trees between the block and expressway, I don't think it's liveable.

Sendall
17-10-13, 21:35

I believe you must be vested in sant ritz so it is natural you are singing it's praises. However the units are a bit too small for my liking. The 3 bedroom compact at sant ritz is only 882sqft? It also has 2 aircon ledges and a balcony so i'm not sure it is really efficient. This is also about the size of a 2 bedder in the venue and sennett resi. I would therefore stick to my original choice of sennett resi. Comparison of sales at both developments is also an indication which is more desirable?

Sendall
17-10-13, 21:41
The Venue's residential units to PIE is IMHO too close for comfort. With no trees between the block and expressway, I don't think it's liveable.

That's the biggest bugbear otherwise it would be a great development!

sunboy77
17-10-13, 22:38
I believe you must be vested in sant ritz so it is natural you are singing it's praises. However the units are a bit too small for my liking. The 3 bedroom compact at sant ritz is only 882sqft? It also has 2 aircon ledges and a balcony so i'm not sure it is really efficient. This is also about the size of a 2 bedder in the venue and sennett resi. I would therefore stick to my original choice of sennett resi. Comparison of sales at both developments is also an indication which is more desirable?

Agree that each individual has his own preference.
Yes I do have vested interest in Sant Ritz, which is why I am familiar with Sennett R as well. I went to see the Sennett R way before Sant Ritz was launched and had no doubt the showflat and finishing was impressive. But being not able to afford its 3+S and above, the Senett R will have the worst layouts for me. All its 3 bedders have open kitchen and balconies big enough to set up 4 mahjong tables or more. And I can feel the washing machine in the living room of a Sennett 3 bedder. I need a closed kitchen, at least 2 bedrooms with queen sized beds, washing machine tucked away from my sight while I am sitting on my sofa. Which is why Sant Ritz works best for me due to its layout.

Having been familiar with Sennett R and Sant Ritz, and now seeing the floor plans of Venue, I stand by my personal opinion that Sennett R had the worst individual unit layouts (unless 3+S and above).

By the way, sales at Sant Ritz is not too bad either. Already 70% sold till date. Besides its rowhouses and the 3-bedders facing Upp. Sgoon Rd, practically everything is sold too. Sennett R is not fully sold yet too, if I am correct?

sunboy77
17-10-13, 22:39
Sennett R is my guess ...
My guess too...

ranloe
17-10-13, 22:54

On layout, the venue is indeed efficient & liveable! Find sennett's layout not so bad la. Decent size. Their sales results speak for itself. Anyway not much units to choose from now. Between e other 2, am more impressed w venue.

ranloe
17-10-13, 23:04
That's the biggest bugbear otherwise it would be a great development!

Can't agree more

Sendall
17-10-13, 23:18
Agree that each individual has his own preference.
Yes I do have vested interest in Sant Ritz, which is why I am familiar with Sennett R as well. I went to see the Sennett R way before Sant Ritz was launched and had no doubt the showflat and finishing was impressive. But being not able to afford its 3+S and above, the Senett R will have the worst layouts for me. All its 3 bedders have open kitchen and balconies big enough to set up 4 mahjong tables or more. And I can feel the washing machine in the living room of a Sennett 3 bedder. I need a closed kitchen, at least 2 bedrooms with queen sized beds, washing machine tucked away from my sight while I am sitting on my sofa. Which is why Sant Ritz works best for me due to its layout.

Having been familiar with Sennett R and Sant Ritz, and now seeing the floor plans of Venue, I stand by my personal opinion that Sennett R had the worst individual unit layouts (unless 3+S and above).

By the way, sales at Sant Ritz is not too bad either. Already 70% sold till date. Besides its rowhouses and the 3-bedders facing Upp. Sgoon Rd, practically everything is sold too. Sennett R is not fully sold yet too, if I am correct?

Well to each his own then. I believe that is why the market is working well, everyone will have their own criteria when picking. That is prob why Sennett R found buyers for its 70plus different layouts? ( really got so many ah? But I'll take yr word for it).

Good to hear that sant ritz is doing well. I have nothing agst the development just that it would not be something that I would buy myself. For Sennett R, I believe more than 90% sold. Remember seeing Sennett R ad in the paper stating 25 units left which are prob the penthouses and low level 4 bedders that are huge in quantum. would be tough for tuan sing to move these I guess.

visionary75
17-10-13, 23:48
Good to have a good discussion. Vested in Sant Ritz as well. Think senette R has first mover advantage which has attributed to its good sales. Likewise, not sure how The Venue would fare as the other 2 would have soaked up some demand for the area.

Every layout will have its own supporters and detractors. My only concern with sant ritz is the track record of the developer. It is relatively unknown, so fingers crossed.

Sendall
18-10-13, 00:18
Good to have a good discussion. Vested in Sant Ritz as well. Think senette R has first mover advantage which has attributed to its good sales. Likewise, not sure how The Venue would fare as the other 2 would have soaked up some demand for the area.

Every layout will have its own supporters and detractors. My only concern with sant ritz is the track record of the developer. It is relatively unknown, so fingers crossed.

agree on the 1st mover advantage for sennett r. i guess there must have been something i missed abt sant ritz since there are quite a no of supporters here. will head down the show room to have a 2nd look when i have time.

not sure abt response as well but i personally feel that sales of 40-50% on launch weekend would be considered a good result.

Ginkonut
18-10-13, 00:37
agree on the 1st mover advantage for sennett r. i guess there must have been something i missed abt sant ritz since there are quite a no of supporters here. will head down the show room to have a 2nd look when i have time.

not sure abt response as well but i personally feel that sales of 40-50% on launch weekend would be considered a good result.

I went down to see all 3 show flats and in fact I kinda dislike the floor plan and finishing for Sant ritz. The showflat for the 3 bedder is deceiving as one of the rooms was modified smaller to show a bigger living area. With the original living room size, there are enough space to put a decent dining table. I am not a supporter of Sant ritz but I have to agree their facade is more unique as compared to the rest.

DC33_2008
18-10-13, 21:38
Heard 60% of commercial unit sold today. :D

ranloe
18-10-13, 21:40
Heard 60% of commercial unit sold today. :D

Any news on residential?

gadiny
19-10-13, 08:11
Any news on residential?

Per ST 'Money' section,

- Sold about 65% of 50 units released (i.e. 32 units) for preview sale as at 5pm yesterday (18 Oct 13)
- Average price for these sold units are $1,380 psf
- Total apartments = 266 units

DC33_2008
19-10-13, 15:50
The carpark is full at 330pm. Wonder how many sold today?

Learner
19-10-13, 17:55
I was at the show flat earlier today. Not much crowd for a new launch as compared to say Thomson 3.

There are still quite a number of residential units available. The commercial shops seem hotter.

sunboy77
20-10-13, 16:24
Sennett R and Sant R must have soaked up most of the demand there...

Anyway this thing about "we released only 50 units" is again, crap.

visionary75
21-10-13, 08:43
50 units released is pathetic..at below $1400 psf, seems like sales is pretty bad..

No further updates in Straits Times / Business Times on the weekend sales :doh:

ranloe
21-10-13, 20:14
Sennett R and Sant R must have soaked up most of the demand there...

Anyway this thing about "we released only 50 units" is again, crap.

Haha.. ya i think so too. But heard the preview sale only started at 5pm? May be that explains only 50 units released. But still, it shows they also not very confident.

ranloe
21-10-13, 20:17
Per ST 'Money' section,

- Sold about 65% of 50 units released (i.e. 32 units) for preview sale as at 5pm yesterday (18 Oct 13)
- Average price for these sold units are $1,380 psf
- Total apartments = 266 units

Oh i get e 5pm thing. Tks!

mermaid
24-10-13, 09:10
50 units released is pathetic..at below $1400 psf, seems like sales is pretty bad..

No further updates in Straits Times / Business Times on the weekend sales :doh:

mayb they purposely released a smaller number to reflect a higher take up rate leh :47:

phayvictor
25-10-13, 17:37
It seems there is no tennis court in this project...

visionary75
28-10-13, 09:18
Went to take a look at the show room on Saturday. Surprisingly, only the second week of sales, the show room was empty. I was the only person viewing the show flat. At a glance, not many units were sold, they were offering star buys for units on level 3.

I must say the finishing is good, the only downside risk is its proximity to the expressway, although the agent kept stressing that stacks facing inwards towards the landed property is shielded.

The maintenance fees are relatively high, for a 2-bedroom is $450. Do take note.

Singleton
28-10-13, 12:02
Went to take a look at the show room on Saturday. Surprisingly, only the second week of sales, the show room was empty. I was the only person viewing the show flat. At a glance, not many units were sold, they were offering star buys for units on level 3.

I must say the finishing is good, the only downside risk is its proximity to the expressway, although the agent kept stressing that stacks facing inwards towards the landed property is shielded.

The maintenance fees are relatively high, for a 2-bedroom is $450. Do take note.

Drove past over the weekend, saw many cars in the carpark, didnt go in thought very crowded. Looks like those were agents' cars then

What is the pfs and unit size for the level 3 starbuys?

The noise from the multiple expressways and roads can be quite bad. many already complained about oneleceister but this one is worse bec it is right at the biggest road junction in singapore. Is the swimpool at the s ame level as the expressways?

This project would do well if it is not so near the junction.

visionary75
28-10-13, 16:55
Drove past over the weekend, saw many cars in the carpark, didnt go in thought very crowded. Looks like those were agents' cars then

What is the pfs and unit size for the level 3 starbuys?

The noise from the multiple expressways and roads can be quite bad. many already complained about oneleceister but this one is worse bec it is right at the biggest road junction in singapore. Is the swimpool at the s ame level as the expressways?

This project would do well if it is not so near the junction.

Yep, when I parked, there were around 20 cars at car park which belonged to the agents. Overall quite bad experience, as I was the only person, the security guard kept following me around, took out my hp to sms and got warning by the guard not to take any photos. The agent kept pushing for 1 particular stack either 3 floor or 8 floor didn't seem keen to share the prices for other stacks and prices and what had been sold to-date. I gather the star buy for 3rd floor 840sqm 2 bedroom is approx $1.18M and cheapest 3 bed room on 3rd floor 105sqm is approx. $1.48M

Singleton
28-10-13, 20:14
Yep, when I parked, there were around 20 cars at car park which belonged to the agents. Overall quite bad experience, as I was the only person, the security guard kept following me around, took out my hp to sms and got warning by the guard not to take any photos. The agent kept pushing for 1 particular stack either 3 floor or 8 floor didn't seem keen to share the prices for other stacks and prices and what had been sold to-date. I gather the star buy for 3rd floor 840sqm 2 bedroom is approx $1.18M and cheapest 3 bed room on 3rd floor 105sqm is approx. $1.48M

Thanks for the info

Thought they would have treated you like a VIP if you were the only one and not scared you off:scared-2: Taking photos should be good publicity for them.

$1400pfs for 3rd floor not exactly star buy.

sunboy77
05-11-13, 22:38

$450???? :scared-1:

My Sant Ritz was just $214 for a 3-bedder ley.... albeit a smaller development.

StormyNormy
25-09-14, 11:34
Hihi friends first time posting in this forum although have been a faithful reader. Any forummers have any further views on this development The Venue? Absolutely no go? Even with new mixed development by the MRT across the road? Is this development a victim of its excellent connectivity, by being also right beside one of the busiest and nosiest junction in Singapore?

Just curious to find out more diverse views of this development, if any interest at all friends. Cheers

callenaw
29-09-14, 22:18
Yes looks like its smack right in the middle of never ending traffic.

clemdale24
29-09-14, 23:08
Yes looks like its smack right in the middle of never ending traffic.

you might want to consider other condos in the vicinity including 8RS at boon keng, or those at st michaels, or sennett/ sant ritz at PP?

StormyNormy
02-10-14, 12:57
you might want to consider other condos in the vicinity including 8RS at boon keng, or those at st michaels, or sennett/ sant ritz at PP?

I guess its a tradeoff between availability of choice units or suitable quantum, versus a more comfortable and quieter living due to no huge road junction?

Would think St Mikes not too near to MRTs to be comparable, probably more 8RS(almost gone) vs Sennett (gone) vs Sant Ritz (almost gone) vs Venue (plenty available)?
:cower:

sunboy77
09-10-14, 15:01
Please wait for the MCC project at Mayappa Chettiar Rd. Better location, mixed development, 600+ units for you to choose. So why rush?

spikey69
10-10-14, 11:21
Please wait for the MCC project at Mayappa Chettiar Rd. Better location, mixed development, 600+ units for you to choose. So why rush?

Probably because the MCC project will be at least $100-$150 psf higher than Venue?

DC33_2008
10-10-14, 13:49
It is quite a obvious choice in terms of location and opportunity.

StormyNormy
10-10-14, 15:39
It is quite a obvious choice in terms of location and opportunity.

I assume you mean the new one by MCC is obviously the better choice? Sorry noob here so will like to hear your views and suggestions pls.

DC33_2008
10-10-14, 15:49
MCC project is better located and in central location to both PCs and HDB flats , and closer to mrt with less traffic noise exposure.
I assume you mean the new one by MCC is obviously the better choice? Sorry noob here so will like to hear your views and suggestions pls.

11-10-14, 11:12
The mcc location is definitely better, in fact it is in the centre of all this new developments and that is probably why it was sold last by the government. Having said that I feel venue residences apartments are a tad bigger and I think mcc apartments would probably be smaller but with higher psf. So quantum wise would be close.

DC33_2008
11-10-14, 13:53
It is closer the existing amenities such as school, Posbank and NTUC.
The mcc location is definitely better, in fact it is in the centre of all this new developments and that is probably why it was sold last by the government. Having said that I feel venue residences apartments are a tad bigger and I think mcc apartments would probably be smaller but with higher psf. So quantum wise would be close.

callenaw
11-10-14, 15:14
TOP would be much much later as compared to Venue if that's not a concern?

StormyNormy
13-10-14, 08:53
I guess everyone has raised very valid points!

sunboy77
14-10-14, 23:53
TOP would be much much later as compared to Venue if that's not a concern?

Yup. If you are kanjiong to have a ready unit soon, this MCC one is not suitable.
They should be launching it sometime in Q1 or Q2 next year, then T.O.P. quoting 2019. My guess only.

Property Hunter
20-10-14, 14:23
I'm a newbie who had just started hunting to get my first private property. I went into The Venue showroom last Saturday. I was greeted by one of the property agents who happily told me I came at a right time. Why? Because the developer was giving a 22% discount for all the available units. After going through all showrooms, I finally decided on a 840sqf 2-bedder. After the 22% discount, the price quoted to me was $1.245M, which roughly translated to $1488psf! Just imagine without the 22% discount, it would be $1900psf!!! For $1900psf I wouldn't even consider Potong Pasir. Maybe this tactic is not new to many veterans here, but I hope to alert those newbies in this forum like myself on this.

sunboy77
20-10-14, 20:02
I'm a newbie who had just started hunting to get my first private property. I went into The Venue showroom last Saturday. I was greeted by one of the property agents who happily told me I came at a right time. Why? Because the developer was giving a 22% discount for all the available units. After going through all showrooms, I finally decided on a 840sqf 2-bedder. After the 22% discount, the price quoted to me was $1.245M, which roughly translated to $1488psf! Just imagine without the 22% discount, it would be $1900psf!!! For $1900psf I wouldn't even consider Potong Pasir. Maybe this tactic is not new to many veterans here, but I hope to alert those newbies in this forum like myself on this.

Har?

I can also say I give you $1m discount ley. I just sell you the original price at $2.245m lor. Or half price also can.

By the way, I am amazed that many people didn't know "guaranteed rental yields for xx years" is also another form of price gimmicks. It's all cost-in already.

StormyNormy
21-10-14, 10:09
wonder if its the doing of the agent or the developer....

Noexit
21-10-14, 11:07

In the first place how can the venue be 1900 psf for 2bedder is impossible . if it worth 1900 psf selling at 1488 psf do you think still have unit left and you have a chance to buy by now .

This is all agent sale talk only . you go far east project they give you even more discount . haha

Newbie1
22-10-14, 12:01

quite incredulous the sale tactic. Could it be the agent actually meant 2%?

StormyNormy
27-10-14, 08:07
i guess the agent is probably just pulling a fast one on us, terrible

19-11-14, 12:46
Took pictures over the weekend and posted them on skyscrapercity forum:

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1777332

Whipcream
29-04-15, 16:19
Any one here buying or has bought Venue Residences?

MrTan
29-04-15, 16:41
Any one here buying or has bought Venue Residences?

Lol. U joined forum for almost 3 yrs and this is ur first post? U have bought a unit or r thinking of buying one? :D

Whipcream
29-04-15, 16:56
Hi Mr Tan. Thinking to.
I joined forum but active in other topic and not this mah:)

U bought a unit at Venue?

Whipcream
29-04-15, 17:10
Is there a Facebook account for residents who have bought Venue Residences.? Im looking for a forum tat only contained genuine advise by residents or genuine buyers, with no agent input.

MrTan
29-04-15, 17:20
Hi Mr Tan. Thinking to.
I joined forum but active in other topic and not this mah:)

U bought a unit at Venue?

Ah... I see... :)

Have u read the previous 17 pages of forum posts yet? Think some of them offer pretty good advices.

R u in a hurry? If not, u can wait for the launch of the MCC project at Mayappa Chettiar Rd first before deciding.

No lah. I jus kaypoh 38 busybody only. No vested interest here. :)

Whipcream
23-07-15, 12:25
Hi all. I just bought a unit at Venue Res. Was wondering how many future Venue Res owner here?
Shall we form a private forum only for Venue Residences residents? So that we can update one another of the progress of Venue.
I came across many condo projs have their private Face Book group created by their residents. I guess because most of these projs are large proj with large no. of residents.
I once created a FB grp for Venue residents. But not sure how to do it well as nobody join the grp. So I deleted it. Anyone here wanna start the ball rolling and open one private FB group chat for Venue official owner?

StormyNormy
23-07-15, 13:10
Support, but not very active in FB. but still Support

Whipcream
25-07-15, 18:31
Found this link to have a view of Venue showflat interior!
Can have some idea.
http://www.cdlhome.com.sg/misc/theve...3/index_1.html

twg
02-08-15, 13:21
Support a private forum, but not sure how many owners are reading this forum. Not many mentions of Venue online, but found this recent review, albeit written by an agent: http://sgpropertyreviews.com/reviews/is-the-venue-residences-a-good-buy/

StormyNormy
03-08-15, 14:49
Support a private forum, but not sure how many owners are reading this forum. Not many mentions of Venue online, but found this recent review, albeit written by an agent: http://sgpropertyreviews.com/reviews/is-the-venue-residences-a-good-buy/

Reads like an unbiased writeup, consideration given to some pretty solid points, whether in or against the favour of Venue.

Whipcream
03-08-15, 15:28
Like the article said. All condo project got it pros and cons.

StormyNormy
06-01-16, 14:46
Happy new year friends! Chanced upon this review written 2 months ago before everyone got busy with the festive season, just wanted to share!

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/new-project-launch/reviews/the-venue-residences-review-117052

ecimbew
01-02-16, 18:41
Not that I am putting the Venue down. The reason why it is not selling well is because it has missed opportunities to do so. When the market was hot, it did not launch. When TDSR was announced, the Venue lost its appeal. The Venue is also near the PIE. Noise is an issue. In terms of distance from MRT, it is further away than Saintz and Senette. It is a leasehold. Those who knows the area well will choose condos at Leicester Road and Woodsville Close because these condos are freehold/999yrs. They are also nearer to the Poiz, the new mall and MRT.

matadorepy
02-02-16, 06:41
Not that I am putting the Venue down. The reason why it is not selling well is because it has missed opportunities to do so. When the market was hot, it did not launch. When TDSR was announced, the Venue lost its appeal. The Venue is also near the PIE. Noise is an issue. In terms of distance from MRT, it is further away than Saintz and Senette. It is a leasehold. Those who knows the area well will choose condos at Leicester Road and Woodsville Close because these condos are freehold/999yrs. They are also nearer to the Poiz, the new mall and MRT.

yeah, Leicester rd Condos n apartment are freehold. only Woodsvale28 is on state-land 99-lease.

Whipcream
09-08-16, 01:59
Took pictures over the weekend and posted them on skyscrapercity forum:

Great pictures and updates! Thank you.

StormyNormy
12-08-16, 09:40
Progress looking good!

paradoxtan
28-09-16, 20:35
Hey is anyone still active in this thread?

StormyNormy
29-09-16, 16:31
whats up?

paradoxtan
29-09-16, 20:05
Thinkin of getting a place there but unfortunately the unit I'm keen is facing the PIE directly. Which is the lesser of the 2 evils? Go high as possible or stay low as possible to minimize the impact?

Pal8977
04-10-16, 09:21
If anyone is keen to install track guided indoor/outdoor blinds (no gaps!) and retractable insect screens . Reduce dust and noise. Pls call 98806538 for measure and quote.

Products are all made in Australia!

www.auszip.com.sg

www.facebook.com/auszip/

StormyNormy
04-10-16, 12:46
Thinkin of getting a place there but unfortunately the unit I'm keen is facing the PIE directly. Which is the lesser of the 2 evils? Go high as possible or stay low as possible to minimize the impact?

Sorry missed this msg. I am a first time homebuyer myself, so not sure if all i said are accurate. Noise travel upwards, so higher will be noisier. If dust is the concern, then the lower you choose the higher chance of dust accumulation from the roads. Both are probably adequately mitigated if you are already an aircon person. Are you not willing to purchase a unit that is inward facing?

paradoxtan
06-10-16, 21:51
Hey thanks for the reply. Well I guess I'll turn on the aircon at night but not practical to do so the entire day so wondering what's the best bet in terms of choosing the floor. Hmm, I'm considering the dual key unit so it's only one stack facing the road/highway...
U got a unit there?

StormyNormy
06-10-16, 22:11
Hey thanks for the reply. Well I guess I'll turn on the aircon at night but not practical to do so the entire day so wondering what's the best bet in terms of choosing the floor. Hmm, I'm considering the dual key unit so it's only one stack facing the road/highway...
U got a unit there?
Yes sir I'm vested here. Dropped you a Pm previously too. Which floor is the best I honestly am as clueless as you, hopefully someone else can help! But I'm guessing if facing the highway then it might be wise to be a lot higher than eye level.. Whereas if facing the road then it's a balance between cost/inconvenience from the dust n traffic noise.

Whipcream
06-10-16, 22:14
Hi. U can get developer to consider installing glass curtain for the balcony!. Is good at reducing dust and noise.
CDL ever did for one of its proj facing expressway. Suggest u go thru direct CDL sale team, price is cheaper also they will more likely to convey yr concern to CDL.

StormyNormy
07-10-16, 08:35
Wow good point. How much does it typically cost for glas curtain? If im not wrong i see dual key units sited along macpherson road, and not immediately facing the highway. Macpherson road should be a quieter one than upper serangoon road i would imagine.

Whipcream
07-10-16, 12:16
http://www.houzz.com.sg/pro/glasscurtains-singapore/glass-curtains%C2%AE-singapore

Can check it out.
Btw 6 to 10k. Not cheap.
For potential buyer, can write in to get CDL to consider installing for glass curtain for Venue.

paradoxtan
08-10-16, 22:05
Thanks stormy. Didn't see your earlier reply. Oh u sent me a pm? Lemme check it out haha.

Glass curtain, sounds good and I've seen your products. Perhaps u should let me know who I can speak to from cdl and that will be more helpful

paradoxtan
08-10-16, 22:09
Yea stormy, the dk faces the macpherson road instead though close to PIE facing as well.

Whipcream
08-10-16, 23:32
Hi paradoxtan. Sry to confuse u. I'm not a product seller.
I'm also a future resident of venue.
U wanna call CDL 6877 1818 and tell them u are keen in their proj. They will be able to assist u.

jaylousantiago
13-10-16, 18:33
http://www.omh.sg/

paradoxtan
14-10-16, 07:25
Hi owners, just wondering whether it's common for the bedrooms to have the skirting included but not the rest of the house? I realized that for the Venue when looking at the unit... Any problems with this you think? Thanks!

Whipcream
14-10-16, 21:44
Oh. I thought I saw wrongly when visiting venue show flat. Have u check with the agent is there skirting in the living and hall way?
Or is it just the ID of tat show flat?
So far I see all other proj all comes with skirting for the whole house.

paradoxtan
15-10-16, 00:46
I asked the cdl staff but seems like it's not provided. However I'm not sure if the cdl rep is the most knowledgable.

Anyone has your agent to check with if u bought this place? Thanks!

Whipcream
15-10-16, 08:11
Oh. If u r asking CDL sales agent, then likely the info is correct. Don't know why no skirting for venue...gonna do it yrself if prefer skirting when renovating then...

paradoxtan
15-10-16, 14:26
I think that cdl staff not so knowledgeable la. I asked if flooring is marble but was told its normal tiles...

So will u be doing up the skirting or really doesn't make a difference?

Whipcream
15-10-16, 18:04
I relooked the pic I took fr show flat. Seems some part of living area has low height skirting.
If really don't have than I might do. But hubby said no skirting looks nicer also no need to clean dust tat might collected on the skirting. Have u bought a unit at Venue?

How can CDL sale agent don't even know every specs of Venue...
The flooring is marble (confirmed).

paradoxtan
15-10-16, 21:07
I'm considering but haven't got anything there yet. Which unit did u get? Yea I'm thinking if I get maybe dun do skirting. Looks nice but dunno if have negative repercussions for the flooring

StormyNormy
17-10-16, 09:10
Paradoxtan is so detailed. i better learn to be alittle more like you heh

paradoxtan
17-10-16, 22:00
Lol... Money hard to come by so just wanna make sure my biggest expense ever is dollar well spent. Got kids to feed so wanna give them the best!

Whipcream
19-10-16, 15:07
Thanks 081828 for updating Venue progress!
The pics are lovely.

powr_potato
20-10-16, 14:32
I have just bought a low floor in the Venue facing Saint Ritz. Can someone tell me the pros and cons of it? Noise Level, Smell, etc..Is there a group to join for "The Venue"?

StormyNormy
20-10-16, 15:03
That corner nearer to the MRT underpass ah. Noise and dirt should be not much different from other road facing units

powr_potato
20-10-16, 16:19
That corner nearer to the MRT underpass ah. Noise and dirt should be not much different from other road facing units

Thanks Stormy :). In terms of noise and dirt, would it be better to have a higher floor compared to a low one? Not that there is any units left, just wondering.

powr_potato
20-10-16, 16:27

Im worried about the noise level actually and wonder if i made the right decision to go for the one that is not facing the main road. (But it's lower floor)

JJJ***
20-10-16, 17:00
Hello future neighbours! Is it selling that fast ? I thought sales was moving pretty slowly. I think facing highway is the worst. I can't comment about the noise level. But I saw someone posted about doing some balcony doors to block out the noise ? Maybe that will helps if really unbearable. But to be honest, now we see many houses right smack beside highway, getting more congested that just build wherever there is space. I personally got a mid floor pool facing unit. Hopefully it TOP soon! What I'm worried about is actually the general fengshui of venue. The highway curve towards us I read it's not so good. I hope they purposely build it this way is to mitigate the bad fengshui.

Whipcream
20-10-16, 21:59
Hi! Happy to see suddenly few more Venue neighbors joining the chat!
Perhaps someone can form a closed group FB chat for Venue residents!
I'm not good at managing it. But if there is one I will join.
Many of the big projects have their community chat group too.

In fact Venue has invited feng shui master hui to share abt the feng shui of Venue on Jan 2014 during the launch period at their show flat.
Wanna check if any of u has good accurate Feng shui master to recommend?

StormyNormy
20-10-16, 22:26
Noise travels upwards, but dirt is more for lower floors I would imagine. Not sure where is the sweet spot but it's probably either we do a fair bit of cleaning or we pay for aircon if we are facing any roads. Price u pay for a convenient location I guess

Whipcream
20-10-16, 22:38
Agree. Venue is really buying for the location and good layout.

teddybear
20-10-16, 22:51
Such statement is just a myth, not supported by science - which says that noise energy attenuates as it travels further...........

Noise travels upwards, but dirt is more for lower floors I would imagine. Not sure where is the sweet spot but it's probably either we do a fair bit of cleaning or we pay for aircon if we are facing any roads. Price u pay for a convenient location I guess

StormyNormy
21-10-16, 08:33
thanks for correction. nv stayed high floors so im happy to be corrected

JJJ***
21-10-16, 09:30
Hi whipcream, may I know what was the hui master analysis of the venue fengshui? Mind to share? As I didn't buy during the launch. Totally missed out on all these.
Thanks !

Whipcream
21-10-16, 12:27
Hi JJJ,

Unfortunately I also didn't buy during the launch and missed the sharing. I came to know when i google " feng shui Venue".
I bought it only last year.

paradoxtan
29-10-16, 11:44
Does anyone here knows if the kitchen tops comes with Quartz or solid surface tops? Seem from picture it looks like Quartz because it's fairly thin layer...

Arcachon
29-10-16, 14:50
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?130960-Sinkie-Fengshui-master-and-his-tua-neh-neh-22-yr-old-gf

Whipcream
29-10-16, 15:46
Is solid top, paradox.
I have checked tat many of the fittings for Venue is of higher grade. Even the electrical switch is from schneider

paradoxtan
30-10-16, 10:26
Ok thanks!

jaylousantiago
08-11-16, 09:54
http://www.omh.sg/

For people visiting the US and looking for a great place to stay, kindly check http://www.fortglobalcondo.com/ for places to rent and stay.

JJJ***
14-11-16, 10:42
Anyone has engaged any contractor or ID? Any reliable one to recommend ? Hope it will TOP early before Q2.

Whipcream
15-11-16, 21:15
Still sourcing for ID.
Any idea is it possible to TOP earlier than Q2?
CDL proj really takes time to built.
Many of other projects at city fringe TOP a year earlier

Whipcream
15-11-16, 22:26
https://youtu.be/jr3NnnqrhUo

Kc99
18-11-16, 08:10
Any new photos of the progress?

StormyNormy
22-11-16, 10:21
Sharing some good stuff. Clicked into the venue residence fb page and they are offering limited number of free defects inspection to home owners.. And the offer is expiring on 30th Nov. Don't say NV jio. Although I wonder about the wisdom of using developer-sponsored defects inspection service.. Hmm

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=515176402023643&id=163555260519094

Whipcream
22-11-16, 14:41
Thanks for sharing.
But can advise how do I register?
Do I pm to venue Fb?
Have u register? Is it fr renovation contractor?

StormyNormy
22-11-16, 15:04
Don't know sial.. I only left PM and still waiting. No idea who is providing this service organized by Cdl. Just curious how much are fellow home owners willing to pay for such a defects inspection service

Whipcream
24-11-16, 14:11
Tried pm them. No reply.
FYI, If u engage ID, ID is suppose to do the defect chk for u

JJJ***
16-12-16, 18:58
I pass by and saw a big banner that for new buyer they get a chance to participate in lucky draw!
Anyone knows how much is the maintanence fee like ?

strawberrysis
20-12-16, 09:45
staying nearby, could help update from time to time. Looks about 3-6 months away from completion.

JJJ***
20-12-16, 13:03
That's still a long time away , argh. I thought they were already 80% completion on CDL website as of last quarter. It seems that every quarter complete 20%. I hope they can complete by end Dec and top Q1. Seems to be the slowest project.

http://www.cdl.com.sg/app/cdl/diverse_portfolio/residential/homebuyer_services/top_progress.xml

Whipcream
22-12-16, 06:23
Indeed... it takes so long for Dragages to built. The finishing better be good.

Whipcream
22-12-16, 06:25
The maintenance fees for a 3 bedders was revised from $540 to $396

Kelonguni
22-12-16, 07:59
Indeed... it takes so long for Dragages to built. The finishing better be good.

Dragages is known to be quite a good builder. They always take a long time. Even worksite preparation also slow but systematic. Very neat. Good luck and keep us updated.

StormyNormy
22-12-16, 15:55
hi friend where do i find this information pls on the revision?
The maintenance fees for a 3 bedders was revised from $540 to $396

paradoxtan
23-12-16, 13:50
How did u get this info?

Whipcream
23-12-16, 17:55
Is from CDL marketing sales team.
Many feedback abt the high maintenance. Hence it was revised.

StormyNormy
27-12-16, 12:20
Is from CDL marketing sales team.
Many feedback abt the high maintenance. Hence it was revised.

Any idea on the other unit configurations? Studio, 2br, 4br apts?

Papabull
27-12-16, 21:14
Maintenance fee schedule

StormyNormy
28-12-16, 09:18
Maintenance fee schedule

thanks alot!

Papabull
28-12-16, 14:00
Good news to share with the Venue Residence buyers!

Kindly refer to attached slide and fold balcony screen design which has been approved. Buyers can install if they want for the balcony screen at their own cost in future.

Whipcream
28-12-16, 16:34
Wah! Papabull. How did u get all this info?

Whipcream
28-12-16, 16:39
Any idea the TOP date will be in Apr or June?

Papabull
28-12-16, 17:09
Wah! Papabull. How did u get all this info?

Is from CDL sales team.

Here is another good news for buyers of the units facing Upper Serangoon or Macpherson Road. CDL will be installing acoustic ceiling treatment for the balcony to reduce some noise. Please refer to image for location of acoustic ceiling.

JJJ***
28-12-16, 22:53
That was awesome information papabull. Please keep sharing and update us ! Many thanks !

paradoxtan
29-12-16, 07:13
Thanks papabull. Is this a default for those mentioned units or buyers still need to check with cdl if they are entitled to this? Also, have they released designs for those who wish to install roller blinds for the balcony?

Papabull
29-12-16, 10:46
Thanks papabull. Is this a default for those mentioned units or buyers still need to check with cdl if they are entitled to this? Also, have they released designs for those who wish to install roller blinds for the balcony?

Yes, acoustic ceiling is default for those mentioned units only. My unit half facing main road, had argued with CDL but they said not entitled. So bobian.

Just checked for roller blinds for balcony, can install, no standard design. However understand some new condo which has just collected keys recently, do have a standard type and color. So good to check with management office after TOP.

Whipcream
29-12-16, 14:41
Thx Papabull!
Hopefully we have good MCST next time.
Papabull, did CDL told you when will likely be TOP? KIV wanna book tour in Apr'17, not sure if its affect the TOP date.

Papabull
29-12-16, 14:59
Thx Papabull!
Hopefully we have good MCST next time.
Papabull, did CDL told you when will likely be TOP? KIV wanna book tour in Apr'17, not sure if its affect the TOP date.

TOP is still at 2Q 2017. Let you guys know if there is any new update.

Whipcream
29-12-16, 21:39
I was told by the sales team tat there will be no painting on the exterior facade. Wat u see now is the final look and they said this is artistic. Any idea is it true?
I hope not. It looks like unfinished construction to me.

StormyNormy
30-12-16, 07:39
Nobody from the sales team tells me anything, maybe when everything is in place it will actually look "artistic"?
I was told by the sales team tat there will be no painting on the exterior facade. Wat u see now is the final look and they said this is artistic. Any idea is it true?
I hope not. It looks like unfinished construction to me.

Whipcream
31-12-16, 11:48
CDL had updated the completion for Venue is has reached 91.2%

StormyNormy
03-01-17, 08:44
6 more months for the remaining 8.8%! Huat ah

honman19
03-01-17, 23:47
is there a closed group somewhere for venue residents already?

Whipcream
04-01-17, 12:30
I'm looking for one also.

Tomutomi
05-01-17, 17:22
for those considering buying the remaining units mostly facing the highway, read this:

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2117001-one-tenth-of-dementia-cases-may-be-due-to-living-near-a-highway/

Arcachon
05-01-17, 20:48
The Venue Residences @ Tai Thong Crescent D13 - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1847954718785870/members/

honman19
05-01-17, 23:58
pretty sure there are future venue residents outside that tried but fail finding a group.

Arcachon
06-01-17, 05:27
pretty sure there are future venue residents outside that tried but fail finding a group.

This is just one of my cloud folder.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1849161

Whipcream
06-01-17, 09:26
The Venue Residences @ Tai Thong Crescent D13 - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1847954718785870/members/

Thank u for creating the closed group and start the ball rolling!
Joined!
Need to ensure is member has indeed bought a unit there:)

Arcachon
06-01-17, 12:00
Not easy to ensure owner or residents, pratice safe internet surfing will do. Most vendor are block before they join because they will join most of the close group created. Their Facebook profile and their posting will also get them block from the group. For spammer they cam only spam once and they will be block. Beware of handsome and beautiful Facebook photo high chance a scammer and some no face Facebook user.

JJJ***
06-01-17, 12:31
I have joined the closed facebook group. But I don't think it is safe to ask for unit number ? Is there any other way to ensure is residents only ? Like can I confirm with my userid in this forum instead ? Honestly I don't think non residents would want to join the facebook group also haha.

Arcachon
06-01-17, 13:24
The only way is face to face verification. Admin will be able to know whether the request is from resident or not by asking simple question.

I normally look at the request profile before approving

Whipcream
06-01-17, 16:59
This is just one of my cloud folder.

Acachon, r u Property Agent? U also help to create group for other condo?

honman19
06-01-17, 17:06
i was wondering the same

Arcachon
06-01-17, 19:12

Long Story.

I was introduced to facebook closed group by one of the forum member when I was in France. Have a lot of fun and get to know a lot of neighbors before we move into Terrasse.

Since I got so much time when I was in France, I started to play around with facebook group creation. After hours of trying found out the shortest way to create a closed group.

Came back from France for good since Nov 2015.

Went for my RES course in Jan 2016, pass all my paper in Oct 2016 now waiting for CEA approval to be a RES.

Don't worry RES can just buy your info from INLIS https://www.sla.gov.sg/inlis/#/ . Most got no time to create the closed group, they are busy servicing the property owner and buyer.

Want to know more about me add me as friend.

https://www.facebook.com/Teo.See.Hwa

Have fun.

Arcachon
06-01-17, 19:36
Relax, life on earth is so short don't take small thing too serious.

https://scontent-sit4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/15875472_10209375656281297_5846415868845423180_o.jpg?oh=bdd774c46d5b51b3305e4d7c2dcefc50&oe=58D99530

Arcachon
06-01-17, 20:16

No, Yes.

Arcachon
06-01-17, 20:34
https://scontent-sit4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15078833_10208920255816570_5398178240492889716_n.jpg?oh=5e99e07d3932476e6f816ad323c05628&oe=5918B7FF

https://scontent-sit4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/12990922_10207294068922914_7725769634595629220_n.jpg?oh=c1b8f1c952132762da3749d2f2caa26e&oe=592022A1

Pal8977
11-01-17, 06:05
Australia's leading track guided indoor and outdoor blinds and retractable insect screens are here in Singapore!

No cords, bead chains, wires!

No GAPS!

No rattling in wind!

Reduce dust/dirt and keep out mosquitos!

Call Lee at 9880 6538 for free measure and quote.

www.auszip.com.sg

www.facebook.com/AusZip/

Papabull
13-02-17, 13:40
http://the-venue-residences.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/facade-8.jpg

StormyNormy
13-02-17, 14:24
Looking good, feel like swimming in it right now

asugama
03-03-17, 15:52
Anyone has any news about the tenants who might be taking up the shops in Venue Shoppes?

05-03-17, 11:28
Just passed by and the barriers in front of the shops have been removed and it looks quite classy. However, reading today's newspapers about 3 other strata-titled Malls in the area, really fear the worse.

StormyNormy
06-03-17, 08:19
Venue not really a mall ma, just one row of shophouses.

Tomutomi
06-03-17, 11:11
Usually only those staying at macpherson area or working near siemens center area will walk pass venue shops to mrt.

The location next to the messiest road junction somehow hides the visibility to certain extent. People from another side, st michael and geylang bahru, unlikely to walk over.

StormyNormy
06-03-17, 12:08
If i were a business and looking to rent a Venue shop, i imagine i will be a semi famous tzi char restaurant from the area. Agree that footfall from passerby wont be fantastic. But the current eateries attract a healthy load of customers daily and i imagine when the roads are widened and parking improved, it will help the area somewhat.

Tomutomi
06-03-17, 12:33
Tend to agree restaurant is the safest and probably the right business to operate there.

The down side is probably on the pricing. Shops there sold with 5000 psf, monthly rental for a small 600 ft shops probably already close to 10000. Only a well known shop with high profit margin can afford.

While for shops around thong thai cres, the rental may be twice or 3 times cheaper in psf.

StormyNormy
06-03-17, 12:43
that kind of rental quite a No-go la...jialat. Maybe only ser seng or the tian wai tian fishhead steamboat can afford

asugama
07-03-17, 13:52
Yeah, that is what I found out as well. Even those shops at Macpherson Mall are asking for rent around that figure which is insane.
Just checked from squarefoot, it seems that there's zero rental transaction yet at Macpherson Mall, really quite worry with Venue Shoppes. I guess Venue Shoppes should do better than MM since there are already many famous eateries nearby. All fingers crossed, hope that it can be quite successful like the Breadtalk HQ.

StormyNormy
07-03-17, 14:25
Empty mall is alot more intimidating and turnoff-ish than empty units along a corridor

07-03-17, 15:16
the empty mall could just be across the street

Tomutomi
07-03-17, 17:42
Poiz? I guess it should do fine. Just above the mrt and all shops to be managed by one party instead of sold to individual, better chances of curated tenants

20-03-17, 17:35
Went to 18 Tai Seng recently, 2 levels of retail mostly F&B with almost full occupancy with quite a number of famous / good / promising eateries and cafes. Better than Breadtalk HQ.

Yeah, that is what I found out as well. Even those shops at Macpherson Mall are asking for rent around that figure which is insane.
Just checked from squarefoot, it seems that there's zero rental transaction yet at Macpherson Mall, really quite worry with Venue Shoppes. I guess Venue Shoppes should do better than MM since there are already many famous eateries nearby. All fingers crossed, hope that it can be quite successful like the Breadtalk HQ.

Whipcream
20-03-17, 23:43
Hope there will be a supermarket like FairPrice finest or premium Seng Siong open there.

anythingwhatever
20-04-17, 09:47
Quite comprehensive analysis here:

"Is The Venue Residences A Good Buy?"

https://www.sgpropertyreviews.com/reviews/is-the-venue-residences-a-good-buy/

Papabull
21-04-17, 15:58
The Venue Residences has officially obtained TOP on 18th April !

Arcachon
21-04-17, 20:32
Congrats.

The Venue Residences @ Tai Thong Crescent D13 - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1847954718785870/

For advertisers, please go to the venue residences @ tai thong crescent d13 (vendors) - https://www.facebook.com/groups/703988173109292/ to post your lobangs or advertisements.

anythingwhatever
21-04-17, 22:25
The Venue Residences has officially obtained TOP on 18th April !

Congrats!!

Paulineauhyeanfong
25-04-17, 23:01
Hi, everyone I'm new bird here, would like to check for The Venue, anyone hire the inspector to inpection your new house?

Whipcream
26-04-17, 00:03
I guess ID will help to do defect check.

donald83
15-02-18, 22:44
Hi all,

I'm intending to buy resale at venue. So far any problems or nuances from the owners who are currently living there?

Arcachon
16-02-18, 07:11
Hi all,

I'm intending to buy resale at venue. So far any problems or nuances from the owners who are currently living there?

pm

donald83
16-02-18, 08:09
pm

have pm-ed you

corpsejumper
02-08-20, 18:11
Hi All,

I am looking to buy resale at the Venue. Most probably the Dual Key units facing the highway. Can i check how is the noise pollution/dust etc for those residing there at mid to high floors? Also Is it true the balconies here have acoustic ceilings installed? Also anyone install glass curtains or the recommended aluminium slide fold screens? Sorry for the multiple questions. Thanks!

CozyTheBest
07-08-20, 15:25
How's the response at the showflat? you should also try another option.
after that, you should need cleaning services, if you want i can suggest you a cleaning service provider.
Whether you need regular or one-off house cleaning services in Singapore, we'll deliver the best home cleaning services results you can expect from a home cleaning services Singapore (https://cozythebest.com/house-cleaning-services/)