PDA

View Full Version : The Panorama

Pages : 1 [2]

Kenshinto80
25-05-14, 07:00
http://newlaunch-sgcondo.com/the-panorama/

Come here to look at prices for The Panorama for 23 May 2014.
:D:D

The-Panorama-Floor-Plan.pdf
Click to view floor plan

The Panorama – 23 May Price Stack 23 (1BR) & 24 (1BR)
Click to view

The Panorama – 23 May Price Stack 13 (2BR) & 21(2+S)
Click to view

The Panorama – 23 May Price Stack 14 (3BR) & 22 (3BR)
Click to view
John, does Wheelock plan to send goodwill renovation vouchers rebate to initial vvip preview buyers who supported them during the first launch? This is a big slap in the face. Who will dare buy from them in future?

chestnut
25-05-14, 07:56
John, does Wheelock plan to send goodwill renovation vouchers rebate to initial vvip preview buyers who supported them during the first launch? This is a big slap in the face. Who will dare buy from them in future?

This is not new....

Capitaland - sky habitat, interlace, d'leedon
Cdl - Botania
Cheung kong - Thomson project near mount alvernia hospital
And many more... Use google...

babyt
25-05-14, 08:27
this project is so far from city....dunno why it can claim to be city fringe. its at the corner beside sembanwang hill. gosh.

wt_know
25-05-14, 08:45
developer is good at that ... jurong is the new CBD ... woodland is the new regional hub ... tampinese/pasir ris is the most sought after east coast

all these 3 locations are far from city ... no just far ... sibei far ... all the way to the west, north or east.

this project is so far from city....dunno why it can claim to be city fringe. its at the corner beside sembanwang hill. gosh.

bargain hunter
25-05-14, 08:48
looks like many buyers were not aware of 2009 discounts.

Wharf Resi, Martin Place etc, all dua earlier buyers. even far east also cut floridian's price.

ur recent examples they should be aware ba, most strikingly the 3 capitaland projects.

This is not new....

Cdl - Botania

amk
25-05-14, 10:10
looks like many buyers were not aware of 2009 discounts.

... Or 1997 discounts ;). Duchess Crest by Wingtai, started with 1000 psf, then 20% off 2yrs later, then another 10% for the final batch ;)

You see, *every* generation there are a new batch of buyers who had no past knowledge or experience in the market, and every time "this time is different". Ppl usually reaches their peak earning capacity in 30-40y age group. There is always a new group available for this pty market.

Allthepies
25-05-14, 10:34
Wow even Far East cut prices. .. is there by any chance any developer who hasn't cut price before?

Jaykj
25-05-14, 10:59

If prices go up, do these VVIP buyers send champagne to developers office as thanksgiving? Market forces at play. Ppty is a game not for everyone, must be able to withstand losses. One must also be able to walk away and cut loss and move on. In a way, that's what Wheelock did, overpaid for the land, write it down, and launch at lower price. Since Wheelock 'overpaid' for the land sold by government, can they knock on URA office to ask for rebate?

bargain hunter
25-05-14, 11:03
i'm not very sure. sc global?

Wow even Far East cut prices. .. is there by any chance any developer who hasn't cut price before?

chestnut
25-05-14, 12:24

Are u familiar with the districts that constitute RCR????

Go ura. The embarkation is by URA not by developer. Hahahaha

Kenshinto80
25-05-14, 13:47
If prices go up, do these VVIP buyers send champagne to developers office as thanksgiving? Market forces at play. Ppty is a game not for everyone, must be able to withstand losses. One must also be able to walk away and cut loss and move on. In a way, that's what Wheelock did, overpaid for the land, write it down, and launch at lower price. Since Wheelock 'overpaid' for the land sold by government, can they knock on URA office to ask for rebate?
You missed the point. You must be a joker to say such irresponsible thing as "one must be able to walk away and cut loss and move on." How do you expect the initial buyers to walk away when many buy for own stay. Not all are speculators such as yourself.

Kenshinto80
25-05-14, 14:02
This is not new....

Cdl - Botania

Hi property expert and guru, let me add on to your list. The Quartz and even Clover by the Park during the GFC are also victims.

But those happen during major crisis. Most folks can understand price cutting across all asset classes during such year of hardship. But bear in mind now that the recession has not even started but due to govt TDSR. Fact is these developers such as Wheelock and Capitaland are too greedy. I do not think it is right to be sabotaging the initial buyers without some form of goodwill compensation. Even a few hundred dollars rebate as goodwill gesture shld be considered...else they are just damaging their reputation.

I am happy that the greedy developers have cut prices but they shld also compensate the initial buyers to show sincerity. Personal view. Those who talk crap about market forces and attribute blame to the initial buyers for their bad decisions surely and obviously have lack of empathy and suffering from the great effective divide syndrome.

el loco
25-05-14, 14:30
I believe the next mantra for property investment beside locattion, location, location will be timing, timing and timing...

el loco
25-05-14, 14:34
There are many hints from Gov/ Gurus in forum that 2014-2016 will be years of correction and reigning in of the runaway market so we can expect more to come given the dwindling liquidity of cash and loan out there.

newbie11
25-05-14, 14:40

Sc global?

Jaykj
26-05-14, 06:45
You missed the point. You must be a joker to say such irresponsible thing as "one must be able to walk away and cut loss and move on." How do you expect the initial buyers to walk away when many buy for own stay. Not all are speculators such as yourself.

If you do not agree with my point, can just ignore :D

Point being, in any game, there are winners & losers. Can't afford to lose, dun play. You are the joker who asked if VVIP buyer can ask for Reno rebatess or not and I'm giving you a retort :doh:

Wonder how you deduce I'm a speculator? Really really strange off tangent comment.

matrix0405
26-05-14, 15:31
So there is nothing special for the first 60 who bought in 1st launch, phase 1? They must be rather disappointed.
Anyway, at $1200 psf, WL still have margins, tho reduced. WL bought land $790 psf + $350psf build = $1140; still got $60 margin. So there is no need to worry for WL.

Kenshinto80
27-05-14, 06:51
If you do not agree with my point, can just ignore :D

Point being, in any game, there are winners & losers. Can't afford to lose, dun play. You are the joker who asked if VVIP buyer can ask for Reno rebatess or not and I'm giving you a retort :doh:

Wonder how you deduce I'm a speculator? Really really strange off tangent comment.
That is why I think you are a joker, anything including buying big ticket item property for own stay is a "game" to you. OMG....I can't believe you even dare say that. We are not talking about high net worth ultra rich buying Sentosa Coves or Prime areas. Many of the folks here work hard to accumulate their blood n sweat money to fulfill their dreams of owning a private property.

There is definitely no legal obligation for the developers to give anything back. But as I mentioned, pple understand significant price cutting during recession or huge loss of jobs due to economic crisis but at this juncture, it means that the initial pricing is way too high due to greed of the developers. There is definitely a reputational cost to Wheelock. Wheelock is lucky that they are in Singapore. If they dare repeat such sale tatics in China, the initial buyers would have stormed in and trash their showflat and main office.....surely these are not games. Or probably you watched too much HBO Games of Throne?

yl
27-05-14, 08:14
Hi property expert and guru, let me add on to your list. The Quartz and even Clover by the Park during the GFC are also victims.

But those happen during major crisis. Most folks can understand price cutting across all asset classes during such year of hardship. But bear in mind now that the recession has not even started but due to govt TDSR. Fact is these developers such as Wheelock and Capitaland are too greedy. I do not think it is right to be sabotaging the initial buyers without some form of goodwill compensation. Even a few hundred dollars rebate as goodwill gesture shld be considered...else they are just damaging their reputation.

I am happy that the greedy developers have cut prices but they shld also compensate the initial buyers to show sincerity. Personal view. Those who talk crap about market forces and attribute blame to the initial buyers for their bad decisions surely and obviously have lack of empathy and suffering from the great effective divide syndrome.

Yes.. Agree with your sediments..

yl
27-05-14, 08:18
That is why I think you are a joker, anything including buying big ticket item property for own stay is a "game" to you. OMG....I can't believe you even dare say that. We are not talking about high net worth ultra rich buying Sentosa Coves or Prime areas. Many of the folks here work hard to accumulate their blood n sweat money to fulfill their dreams of owning a private property.

There is definitely no legal obligation for the developers to give anything back. But as I mentioned, pple understand significant price cutting during recession or huge loss of jobs due to economic crisis but at this juncture, it means that the initial pricing is way too high due to greed of the developers. There is definitely a reputational cost to Wheelock. Wheelock is lucky that they are in Singapore. If they dare repeat such sale tatics in China, the initial buyers would have stormed in and trash their showflat and main office.....surely these are not games. Or probably you watched too much HBO Games of Throne?

Agree too.

Anyway..buyers all at the mercy of the developers..anyway I find it very frustrating that the government took so long to implement the last measures....

Harmed all the geninue hpmebuyers...

If developer cut more than 20 percent..wouldn't that mean the valuation dropped before they even get the keys??!

economist
27-05-14, 09:47

Everyone is greedy in the free market. Developers are not doing charity work. The initial price was high due to simply market force of supply and demand.
Buyers who stormed the showflat in China were simply wrong, they had no respect to law and order, and had no knowledge of law of contract, and should have been arrested.

Antz621
27-05-14, 10:17
If developer cut more than 20 percent..wouldn't that mean the valuation dropped before they even get the keys??!

That would just be paper loss. What's more concerning would be whether the banks will exercise any margin calls at that point of time!

Antz621
27-05-14, 10:19
Everyone is greedy in the free market. Developers are not doing charity work. The initial price was high due to simply market force of supply and demand...

That's why in a way ABSD serves a greater cause in slowing down the mkt and taming the price. Without which, the price will surely runaway and buyers will end up paying a lot more and higher than they would now with ABSD.

Amber Woods
27-05-14, 10:40
The property market has always been a playing field for the rich and knowledgeable. Sadly, the average Joe who save and save to buy a roof always get caught in this game. That is why the government came out with cooling measures to discourage people from getting into the game LATE and get themselves burnt.

Sadly, the more cooling measures the government put in place initially, the price keep getting higher because many people chose to believe (what the experts said) that if I do not buy now, I would not be able to buy later. In some way these "experts" said were true because they knew better how human behaves and reacts to rising prices. The "window of opportunity" to sell more during rising prices is limited so developers and "experts" keep repeating the "fear" factor and mostly the average Joe got sucked into the "game", a game sadly they did not prepare to play.

For those who bought early and still holding on to their asset MAY not gain much if prices fall to the point where they first bought. For those who bought late, any price fall means that their asset is now below valuation.

China's property market is still not mature and hence the Chinese have not had a taste of losing their investments even before collecting their keys. However, in Hong Kong where the financial and real estate market undergone many cycles, the Hong Kongers just kick themselves and move on when their investments turn negative. They behave very differently from the Chinese.

As for Singapore, we should be more like the Hong Kongers and not to behave like the Chinese. It would be a sad thing to see early buyers start creating a scene at developers' offices demanding for "compensations".

chestnut
27-05-14, 10:43
Apples net margin - 21%
http://www.wikinvest.com/stock/Apple_%28AAPL%29/Data/Net_Margin
Apples gross margin - 42%
http://www.wikinvest.com/stock/Apple_%28AAPL%29/Data/Gross_Margin

Is apple evil :hell-hath-no-fury::hell-hath-no-fury::hell-hath-no-fury::hell-hath-no-fury:

Amber Woods
27-05-14, 11:21
As for Singapore, we should be more like the Hong Kongers and not to behave like the Chinese. It would be a sad thing to see early buyers start creating a scene at developers' offices demanding for "compensations".

Sorry! I mean late buyers.

amk
27-05-14, 12:04
Is apple evil :hell-hath-no-fury::hell-hath-no-fury::hell-hath-no-fury::hell-hath-no-fury:

yes of course ! :D

and the CFO of Apple had just joined the board of Goldman Sachs ;) Evils unite ! :D

chestnut
27-05-14, 12:29
yes of course ! :D

and the CFO of Apple had just joined the board of Goldman Sachs ;) Evils unite ! :D

hahahahaha....

so interesting rite, in the past, wintel was the evil twin.... and apple was the underdog....

today, the event is totally opposite.... :):):)

can u imagine working for a coy that makes a miserable net profit of 1%... what is the bonus gonna be :confused::confused::confused: and what about increment:confused::confused::confused:

so it is rite for the coy that the person works in to make lots of money so can have big bonus and increment but not for developers to make money????

Then what about the people working in the ill fated realm of property development????

Starbucks charge crazy prices but people still go leh...

Hahahahaha.... Its always about which side you are on:confused::confused::confused:

As to the "evil" - agree.... birds of a feather flock together...:cheers4::cheers4::cheers4:

matrix0405
01-06-14, 09:29
How is the relaunch going? After 60 (1st phase) + 60 (2nd phase) sold, is the momentum still going? If no, going to cut price again for Christmas?

Allthepies
01-06-14, 10:10
are they still giving the same discounts for the next batches of units? Anybody knows?

sandbox
17-06-14, 17:44
Any updates on this development in terms of types of units sold and current prices being offered / sold at?

Newspaper reports say mainly 1 and 2 bedroom units sold in the recent relaunch in May. Wondering how they will sell the remaining units if even a price cut can't entice buyers. :confused:

piggy43
06-10-14, 17:32
Any updates on this development in terms of types of units sold and current prices being offered / sold at?

Newspaper reports say mainly 1 and 2 bedroom units sold in the recent relaunch in May. Wondering how they will sell the remaining units if even a price cut can't entice buyers. :confused:

Was @ showflat 5 Oct 2014, all 1 bedroom sold out. According to agent over 300 units sold as @ Sep end, but need to confirm this figure.

fireflyy
11-10-14, 15:57
Was @ showflat 5 Oct 2014, all 1 bedroom sold out. According to agent over 300 units sold as @ Sep end, but need to confirm this figure.

Only 300 of 698 units released for sale. Not possible to have sold over 300.

fireflyy
16-10-14, 19:43
Only 300 of 698 units released for sale. Not possible to have sold over 300.

The Straits Times reported that 282 units were sold as at Sep-14. This would be 40% of the project.

Mikey88
17-10-14, 16:43
The Straits Times reported that 282 units were sold as at Sep-14. This would be 40% of the project.

Have been eyeing Pano for the longest time..
Currently , 1187 psf lowest for 3+1 bedder..
Do you think will drop to 1100 psf by next yr?
Like the layout n finishing ..
Any suggestions or opinions?

fireflyy
18-10-14, 17:26
The balcony of the units are as big as the living room and dining area combined. I do not like it.

kaedenong
28-11-14, 18:09
The Panorama (http://allpropertylaunches.sg/the-panorama-ang-mo-kio/) Latest Sales Update!

1Bedroom Fully Sold!

2 Bedroom (678sf - 700sf) : From $900,768

2 + Study (775sf - 786sf) : From $888,448

3 Bedroom (990sf – 1,023sf) : From $1,170,400

3 + Study (1,130sf – 1,163sf) : From $1,322,200

4 Bedroom (1,313sf – 1,335sf) : From $1,535,248

The Panorama (http://allpropertylaunches.sg/the-panorama-ang-mo-kio/) Development Attributes:

-698 Units, 2 Towers of 20-Storey and 4 Towers of 17-Storey

-Choice of 1BR (Fully Sold) / 2BR / 2+S / 3BR / 3+S / 4BR / 5BR / PH

-Developed by Wheelock Properties Singapore Limited

-Walking distance to future Mayflower MRT Station

-Next to CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls School

-Proximity to Anderson Junior College, Nanyang Polytechnic & James Cook University

-Easy access to shopping, dining and amenities

Showflat will close for renovation from 22 Dec, Reopening date to be advised.

Last chance to view showflat before renovation start!

Call Kaeden @ +65 9048 0660 for more information.

Cheerios :)

johnoon
07-12-14, 20:08
The Panorama prices update :

Price + Availability Chart – Panorama dated 27 Nov 2014
Floor plans also available.
http://newlaunch-sgcondo.com/the-panorama/

Thanks

lbn
19-05-15, 18:22
We just visit the site yesterday. Can anyone tell from the picture how soon should blk 20 owners get notification from developer for the 1st 10%?

MrTan
19-05-15, 18:37
We just visit the site yesterday. Can anyone tell from the picture how soon should blk 20 owners get notification from developer for the 1st 10%?

Hard to tell without knowing which floor u buy. The best way is still to check with the developer directly.

edwinleeap
19-05-15, 18:56
Hard to tell without knowing which floor u buy. The best way is still to check with the developer directly.

First 10% is for foundation. BLK 16 foundation just completed, just called for 10% a few days ago. Looking at picture, as early as in 2 months time for blk 20. FYI

lbn
20-05-15, 09:09

We got level 4.

giantcroco
20-05-15, 09:54
We got level 4.

can know how many room you bought? was thinking of stack 33 wonder which level can oversee CHIJ buiding and can HDB see stack 33?

lbn
20-05-15, 13:05
can know how many room you bought? was thinking of stack 33 wonder which level can oversee CHIJ buiding and can HDB see stack 33?

I got 2+S.

I think HDB will not see stack 33 because we try to take picture from HDB block but only blk 176 can see, but that blk will be blocked by stack 32.

To oversee CHIJ buiding, I think lvl 5 and above. To be safe, should be lvl 6.

Dyna
20-05-15, 17:40
I got 2+S.

I think HDB will not see stack 33 because we try to take picture from HDB block but only blk 176 can see, but that blk will be blocked by stack 32.

To oversee CHIJ buiding, I think lvl 5 and above. To be safe, should be lvl 6.

Hi, you got 2+S in blk 20? May I know you got stack 35 or 39? 35 is facing the school and 39 facing the pool. Not sure which one to go for if to consider 2+S like you. No idea pool view better or facing CHIJ better. Are there any more 2+S in these stacks?

giantcroco
20-05-15, 18:01
[QUOTE=Dyna;506491]Hi, you got 2+S in blk 20? May I know you got stack 35 or 39? 35 is facing the school and 39 facing the pool. Not sure which one to go for if to consider 2+S like you. No idea pool view better or facing CHIJ better. Are there any more 2+S in these stacks?[/QUOTE

Stack 35 sold out

lbn
20-05-15, 23:13
[QUOTE=Dyna;506491]Hi, you got 2+S in blk 20? May I know you got stack 35 or 39? 35 is facing the school and 39 facing the pool. Not sure which one to go for if to consider 2+S like you. No idea pool view better or facing CHIJ better. Are there any more 2+S in these stacks?[/QUOTE

Stack 35 sold out
Ya, stack 35 is sold out. Stack 39 still have high level units only. I think stack 10 left with 1 level 2 unit. Other 2+S stacks were not released when we bought are 4 and 16. I think stack 16 is quite good, even for low lvl units, because AMK 2 is lower than blk, and the view is not blocked by the school next door, it faces open space. But we thought it will be more expensive when it releases, so we got stack 35.

Dyna
12-06-15, 21:29
Went down early this week to take a look at the development at one of the HDB flats nearby as well as to have a feel of the view. The view looks pretty good. The place is on high ground and if to get the higher floor, will have a pretty nice view of the surrounding. I think the units facing the school is good but must get higher floor ones. Maybe 6th or 7th floor above. The ones facing the landed development have the best view but I guess it will be expensive. Maybe 4th floor or above to have a nicer view.

Still considering one that is facing school or facing the landed estate. Saw in URA website that the transactions have increased in May.

giantcroco
12-06-15, 22:42
Very nice project but after study it we decided not to give up. The land size is very small we went to few blocks and see the site.

lbn
18-06-15, 08:48
Very nice project but after study it we decided not to give up. The land size is very small we went to few blocks and see the site.

I don't think the land size is very small if you compare to Botanique at Bartley or the coming one at Lorung Puntong. But if compare with High Park Residence, it is small.

lbn
18-06-15, 09:03
Went down early this week to take a look at the development at one of the HDB flats nearby as well as to have a feel of the view. The view looks pretty good. The place is on high ground and if to get the higher floor, will have a pretty nice view of the surrounding. I think the units facing the school is good but must get higher floor ones. Maybe 6th or 7th floor above. The ones facing the landed development have the best view but I guess it will be expensive. Maybe 4th floor or above to have a nicer view.

Still considering one that is facing school or facing the landed estate. Saw in URA website that the transactions have increased in May.

If you take picture from the HDB block behind the school (can't remember which block), the view would be better, we can see the whole project unblocked. The ones facing the landed development have really great view esp. in early morning, very dreamy to me, imagining we walk up to that view...

The units facing open space of the Anderson primary school are quite noisy in the morning, we came at around 9am, kids were out for their PE. But if you don't work from home or have babies stay at home, it should be ok.

kaedenong
10-07-15, 21:50
[QUOTE=giantcroco;506494]
Ya, stack 35 is sold out. Stack 39 still have high level units only. I think stack 10 left with 1 level 2 unit. Other 2+S stacks were not released when we bought are 4 and 16. I think stack 16 is quite good, even for low lvl units, because AMK 2 is lower than blk, and the view is not blocked by the school next door, it faces open space. But we thought it will be more expensive when it releases, so we got stack 35.

hi 2+study unit for The Panorama (http://launchpropertysingapore.com.sg/new-launch/property/the-panorama.html) left the last stack 04. highest floor.

enquiry: 9048 0660 :)

proud owner
10-07-15, 22:31
is there any retail units there ?

i recall seeing some ads on retail shops in that area ... is it at Kingsford ?

lbn
10-07-15, 23:42
[QUOTE=lbn;506511]

hi 2+study unit for The Panorama (http://launchpropertysingapore.com.sg/new-launch/property/the-panorama.html) left the last stack 04. highest floor.

enquiry: 9048 0660 :)

Hi, how about stack 16? I think it is also 2+study and it has not been released yet, though the block is quite high ald.

kaedenong
11-07-15, 02:33
is there any retail units there ?

i recall seeing some ads on retail shops in that area ... is it at Kingsford ?

hi there is no retail shops for The Panorama (http://launchpropertysingapore.com.sg/new-launch/property/the-panorama.html) for sale. However, for Kingsford Waterbay (http://launchpropertysingapore.com.sg/new-launch/property/[email protected]) there are 6 retail shops (fully sold) and 6 strata terrace and 2 strata semi-d for sale.

feel free to contact us @ 9048 0660 for immediate query response and showflat viewing appt

cheerios :)

newlaunchproperty
19-07-15, 12:42
Check out Our Artist Impression for A Clearer Vision of How The Panoramic Unblocked View Will Look Like :
The Panorama (http://newlaunch-property.com/showcase/the-panorama.html)

It is Just Wonderful !:applouse:

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t457/skychiu/Property%20Ang%20Mo%20Kio/The%20Panorama/PB_Artwork_zpsqeq6gydj.jpg (http://newlaunch-property.com/showcase/the-panorama.html)

yowetan
19-07-15, 13:00
How much?

newlaunchproperty
19-07-15, 15:19
How much?
Limited 2-bedroom Units Left!
Attractive Prices from $1,186psf
2 bedroom from ::::: $ 940k up
3 Bedroom from ::::: $ 1.1mil up
4 Bedroom from ::::: $ 1.5mil up
5 Bedroom from ::::: $1.7mil up

yowetan
19-07-15, 15:45
Limited 2-bedroom Units Left!
Attractive Prices from $1,186psf
2 bedroom from ::::: $ 940k up
3 Bedroom from ::::: $ 1.1mil up
4 Bedroom from ::::: $ 1.5mil up
5 Bedroom from ::::: $1.7mil up

What are the sizes?

MrTan
19-07-15, 16:57
Yowetan sounds like a very interested buyer.

yowetan
19-07-15, 18:54
I am planning for backup plan in case Henry Park primary has it's quota hit. I am looking at near Nan Hua primary. Wondering if 100 trees will be a good buy? I want to try.

MrTan
19-07-15, 19:43
And sell mt Sinai?

yowetan
19-07-15, 19:53
No. I intend to buy 1 in addition to the current landed I am holding to.

MrTan
19-07-15, 20:19
ok... And sell which family member's or relative's hdb this time round?

garychang
21-07-15, 15:37
hi guys, anyone know the wardrobe laminates, kitchen laminates and Tiles (kitchen and bathrooms) used in Panorama showroom? thanks alot in advance... just wanna get a head start in reno for additional cupboards and tv console... thanks!

Eleven
01-10-15, 21:42
Heard that pana raise their price today. Does any agent friends know what stack are affected? Just wondering why Wheellock is doing that especially in this soft market

yowetan
01-10-15, 23:00
Heard that pana raise their price today. Does any agent friends know what stack are affected? Just wondering why Wheellock is doing that especially in this soft market

News paper is telling lies or the agents are smoking lies? How can Panorama raise price when the overall sales figure is plummeting?

pluto
02-10-15, 00:01

Where did you hear this? It makes no sense when sales are already of this state.

If anything I believe is a price drop rather than increase, my guess is make some units looks pricey and the others become star buys.

Eleven
04-10-15, 10:34
News paper is telling lies or the agents are smoking lies? How can Panorama raise price when the overall sales figure is plummeting?

It is confirmed. The increase in minimum - $2 k to $3 k. Think wheellock is trying to test the market.

Eleven
04-10-15, 10:39
Where did you hear this? It makes no sense when sales are already of this state.

If anything I believe is a price drop rather than increase, my guess is make some units looks pricey and the others become star buys.

I was taken by surprise as well........did not believe initially like you, but with multiple validation, it is confirmed that wheellock increased the price for pana.

henryhk
04-10-15, 11:12
I was taken by surprise as well........did not believe initially like you, but with multiple validation, it is confirmed that wheellock increased the price for pana.

Not surprise, web developer has met the min sales they want...they got no stress and don't need to reduce price, or can increase price.,.. Is their choice....

Dyna
10-11-15, 20:44
Anyone has the lastest photos of the development progress?

Xaviourz
16-11-15, 19:40
How's the sales, are there any more 2BR units?

garychang
18-11-15, 14:35

Yes, 2BR still available.
If interested, you can text or call me @ 81883186

Francisyeo2882
22-11-15, 11:06
Dyna,

I had created a facebook grp (just for residents) and had uploaded the development photos for sharing. The grp is currently quite empty but i wish to gather as many residents as possible.. Spread the words k..

incubus22
03-12-15, 15:17
Dyna,

I had created a facebook grp (just for residents) and had uploaded the development photos for sharing. The grp is currently quite empty but i wish to gather as many residents as possible.. Spread the words k..

What's the fb group name?

Francisyeo2882
13-12-15, 11:06
Hi incubus22,

JUst go to Facebook and search "The Panorama (Residents). It is a closed group, but anyone can approve your request. Welcome to the group.. It is a small group but hoping to grow it.

png14
11-01-16, 08:57
Hi incubus22,

JUst go to Facebook and search "The Panorama (Residents). It is a closed group, but anyone can approve your request. Welcome to the group.. It is a small group but hoping to grow it.

Awesome! Thanks Francisyeo2882! I have been looking for one. Just sent my request over. Look forward to meeting fellow future residents there :)

yongyong85
01-05-16, 23:19
Anyone has the lastest photos of the development progress?

Hi Dyna, here is the link for photos of The Panorama Condo Progress.
http://www.propertyhunt.sg/the-panorama-condo/#progress

yongyong85
01-05-16, 23:25

We do have limited units left for 2BR and 2BR+study.
Check it out here: http://www.propertyhunt.sg/the-panorama-floor-plan-and-price-list/
With all the Panorama Condo floor plan and price list of available units.

Arcachon
02-05-16, 11:33
The Panorama (Residents) - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1626945877572671/

yongyong85
02-05-16, 11:49

The sales at The Panorama (http://www.propertyhunt.sg/the-panorama-condo/) is moving quite fast.
Last 3 unit for 2 Bedroom and last 4 unit for 2+study.
You might want to check the Panorama Condo Price here (http://www.propertyhunt.sg/the-panorama-floor-plan-and-price-list/).

yongyong85
12-05-16, 13:23
Developer is having an event with talk and light refreshment.
They are giving out discount voucher upto $30k on this weekend.
Anyone interested? :)

Jywl12
17-05-16, 10:33
Developer is having an event with talk and light refreshment.
They are giving out discount voucher upto $30k on this weekend.
Anyone interested? :)

I am. Which weekend ? 21/22 May?

yongyong85
17-05-16, 22:55
Hi I'm sorry you have missed the event. It was 14/5/2016.
Anyway do keep in touch with me for latest info.
http://www.propertyhunt.sg/the-panorama-condo/
http://www.propertyhunt.sg/the-panorama-floor-plan-and-price-list/