PDA

View Full Version : Sky Vue (D20, 99 years, Capitaland-Mitsubishi Estate Asia)

Pages : 1 [2]

princess_morbucks
28-09-13, 18:33
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-mcS9iIFnNcg/UkagITWXrYI/AAAAAAAAFGs/WRExhUuhSpA/s640/blogger-image-60485334.jpg

http://2ycapital.blogspot.sg/2013/09/sky-vue.html

taggy
28-09-13, 18:51

i wonder tomorrow property analyst will say what in newspaper...
"TDSR losing its effect to hungry property buyers :D"

bargain hunter
28-09-13, 19:00
u forgot to mention pay DOUBLE the price for starters...or in this case more than double since u r comparing 4rm hdb vs the 1141 sq ft 3 bedder.

That size seems about the norm these days for 3 bedder. Yes they are shrinking.

The 1140 sq ft 4 room HDB flats in Bishan/Sin Ming are roomier. All rooms can accomodate double beds, the living/dining are very spacious, the kitchen can have a small breakfast table and small yard for the washing machine and dryer, somemore have storeroom.

But....people want to "upgrade" so ? Downgrade the living space...upgrade the status. Pay 5x or more in Maintenance fees vs. S&C for HDB. Well that is their choice.

henryhk
28-09-13, 19:12
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-mcS9iIFnNcg/UkagITWXrYI/AAAAAAAAFGs/WRExhUuhSpA/s640/blogger-image-60485334.jpg

Thank u for info

Allthepies
28-09-13, 19:15
Bishan Huat ah!

Less 1 mil is the magic number...

Investment based purely on quantum will lead to regret later on.

hanafi_d2000
28-09-13, 19:25
The place is still v popular, never mind the smaller size of plot & living area:scared-5:

phantom_opera
28-09-13, 19:28
eagerly waiting for tv commercial showing a blue sky
to propery agents n developers:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-a_Iy3VoWJM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D-a_Iy3VoWJM
I can see clearly now the rain is gone

.. look straight ahead nothing but blueee sky

DC33_2008
28-09-13, 20:07
Only know that there will be garment ministry/agencies like mnd, bca, jtc, nea, etc. But not sure if people will rent the place or relocate.
The largest employment are in Singapore is CBD and Jurong, and very soon, Jurong will have the largest commercial center outside CBD.

For rental, its a no brainer.

Allthepies
28-09-13, 20:15
Only know that there will be garment ministry/agencies like mnd, bca, jtc, nea, etc. But not sure if people will rent the place or relocate.

Must not forget there r many graduate professional jobs such as engineers and researchers in buona vista area, science park, the 2 uni, international business park, Jurong island. Rental is not a prob.

Lovelle
28-09-13, 20:35
From what i heard is even the gov.people were thinking twice to move.

Look what happen to capitaland? Make a u turn and stay in town.

I am all for decentralisation. But the commitment is really not there.

DC33_2008
28-09-13, 20:41
Rental competition will onlh get stiffer with more hdb flats and like rece t change in picy.
Must not forget there r many graduate professional jobs such as engineers and researchers in buona vista area, science park, the 2 uni, international business park, Jurong island. Rental is not a prob.

dudick
28-09-13, 20:55
This is a thread on SV, not jurong so please get back to topic

So hows the sale so far? 80% already?

Ringo33
28-09-13, 21:00

There are many things which you dont know and wont know until the boat has left the dock.

DC33_2008
28-09-13, 21:15
Nobody knows but just hope it is not a sinking boat. I prefer submarine.
There are many things which you dont know and wont know until the boat has left the dock.

rebsi
28-09-13, 21:44
www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/singapore/story/sales-sky-vue-condo-bishan-flying-start-more-400-sold-20130928

Not bad as not all released

DC33_2008
28-09-13, 21:52
Wow about 80% sold based on the first launch.
www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/singapore/story/sales-sky-vue-condo-bishan-flying-start-more-400-sold-20130928

Laguna
28-09-13, 22:03
Princes is whatapps me almost online all the time, she was so excited about this project.

My comments on this project based on the floor / site plan :

1. very low efficiency in internal layout : two balcony, two AC ledge.
2. the rooms / place are too small, very very small. To the extent of you need to think twice before buying a bag or a pair of shoes. No space for your winter clothings
3. high plot ratio
( I need to trim 15 kg to stay in this place)

the two huge balconies and AC ledge explained for the lower psf price. (I am not sure of the quality of this project, have yet to visit the showflat)

Next : will I buy?
Answer : No as I can find better buy with this price and better internal layout.

if you are a tenant, will you rent this place?
(2 rooms : 4000, 3 rooms 5500)

if you are a buyer 4 years later when the project is TOP, seeing the rooms, will you buy?

Ringo33
28-09-13, 23:46
From what i heard is even the gov.people were thinking twice to move.

Look what happen to capitaland? Make a u turn and stay in town.

I am all for decentralisation. But the commitment is really not there.

dont need to think twice, Khaw Boon Wan and his colleagues at MND BCA AVA NEA will all be in Jurong Gateway for the next 30 years. Office fitting is about to complete soon.

Sim Lian just recently committed over $700,000,000 in a office tower along Venture Ave, and RWS recently committed about $500,000,000 to a 4 star hotel along Jurong Town Hall. And this is excluding the billions which Capitaland, Lend Lease and MOH have already committed into Jurong Gateway.

If you are hoping that JLD will fail, then you must be prepare to get use to the sour taste in your mouth.

Ringo33
28-09-13, 23:50
Nobody knows but just hope it is not a sinking boat. I prefer submarine.

no investors should ever bet against our government ability to turn sands into gold. For JLD, they are already 110% committed till 2025, there is no turning back.

mermaid
29-09-13, 01:02
The largest employment are in Singapore is CBD and Jurong, and very soon, Jurong will have the largest commercial center outside CBD.

For rental, its a no brainer.

as per wat u hv mentioned, jurong is a safe bet be it capital appreciation or rental yield. However, why do I sense yr insecurity & uncertainty in yr invstmt decision?
Do u hv so little confidence in J gateway till the extent tat u hv to try to convince everyone again & again in multiple threads tat Jurong is gd?

Ringo33
29-09-13, 01:41
as per wat u hv mentioned, jurong is a safe bet be it capital appreciation or rental yield. However, why do I sense yr insecurity & uncertainty in yr invstmt decision?
Do u hv so little confidence in J gateway till the extent tat u hv to try to convince everyone again & again in multiple threads tat Jurong is gd?

Thats because there are too many sour grape MTB going around this forum in every thread trying very hard to talk down the best selling project in Singapore 2013. Period.

I am sure you have the eyes to see but your bought is so sour that you just couldnt resist joining in.

So please stop trying to pretend you are interested to discuss anything other than J Gateway.

Insecurity? You should keep yourself updated with the news on JLD more regularly.

JLD was featured in 2 article on straits times today. Did you read it?

Kenshinto80
29-09-13, 08:48

400 plus units sold in 1 day! This is amazing! But I must say Bishan is really good location....quite convenient to travel to different parts of the Island. Plus good amenities and the quantum affordable. Good marketing strategy by new Capitaland team.

Kenshinto80
29-09-13, 08:50
Any buyers on this forum? Can share a quick review of the showflat?

kane
29-09-13, 09:52
so september new home sales will touch 1500?

Tan80000
29-09-13, 10:01

Definitely a four figures sales... :cheers4:

kane
29-09-13, 10:11
thomson 3 and this project has done 700units.

phantom_opera
29-09-13, 10:16
lowest EP holders relocation to KL has begun

both Bishan n JLD must seek tenants with monthly income around 10kpm which falls within fair consideration framework

Ringo better go tr emeritus to shout to let more fallen talents come in

DKSG
29-09-13, 10:59

Not many people doubt the government's ability to turn transform Jurong from a $800 psf location to become a $1,7xx psf location!

Because it has already happened before the transformation took place, and thus reached its peak!

DKSG

DKSG
29-09-13, 11:00
400 plus units sold in 1 day! This is amazing! But I must say Bishan is really good location....quite convenient to travel to different parts of the Island. Plus good amenities and the quantum affordable. Good marketing strategy by new Capitaland team.

If let you choose between Bishan and Jurong at the same price, which would you choose ?

Would you even hesitate a second ?

DKSG

amk
29-09-13, 11:02
To be honest, I really dun see how a 10k earning single expat will rent in outskirt area. Near my place I have like a dozen of them, all rent orchard , newton, Thomson, balestier, etc. I thought the ones renting outskirt are either sharing, or with special needs ( for ex some French renting around French school etc). I honestly dun think most of the junior FTs are paid that high

Ringo33
29-09-13, 11:18
lowest EP holders relocation to KL has begun

both Bishan n JLD must seek tenants with monthly income around 10kpm which falls within fair consideration framework

Ringo better go tr emeritus to shout to let more fallen talents come in

There are over 3000MNCs located in the western region plus international schools and 2 of Singapore largest university. It will be a walk in a park to find tenant with decent budget around JLD. In fact, rental in D22 MM is among the highest for OCR. When Jurong Gateway is fully developed, rent can only go higher.

phantom_opera
29-09-13, 11:56
3000 MNCs lol execept oil n gas sector most are SMEs

never mind this thread is Bishan

Lian he zao bao first page reports success of this project

crappland targets Chinese speaking crowd??
http://www.zaobao.com.sg/consumer/property/private/story20130929-258533

678sqft can squeeze ??

年轻夫妇吴国安(32岁)和萧承欣(28岁)连同一名亲戚以约96万元,买下了Sky Vue的一个双卧房单位,准备以后住进去。
- See more at: http://www.zaobao.com.sg/consumer/property/private/story20130929-258533#sthash.ZG4tTMHy.dpuf

Ringo33
29-09-13, 12:05

Its very obvious that you have not done your research on the profile of companies tat are operating out of Western region.

Can someone please help enlighten this poor soul.

henryhk
29-09-13, 12:14
It is true rental for Jurong is easy and many, because of the oil industry, hospitals, Nuh, universities , nus and ntu, and many companies.....my families and relatives all depend on these people for rental......tis place is a gold mine, only people who live in the west know.......

lajia
29-09-13, 12:16
office boy need to open your mind even though you could have invested in CCR or RCR...don't be afraid to accept reality.

location, location and location. this is subjective to individual as well as investors.

for individual, if you work in Jurong and your parent and sibling also stays in Jurong, given a choice, preferred location would be in Jurong, not your so called Bishan!

As a investors, in the past, they look at location in city or whereby accessibility to the city is better, why, not because they want to go there for shopping but rather, work there. Or rental market is better in the city due to more job being created. however, if they now work in Jurong which is going to be the largest CBD outside CBD, naturally, preferred location will be in Jurong! they will look at where are job created so that there will be better rental market. and when the rental market is good, rental will go up, and when rental go up, property price will be supported and go up...so the price you mentioned for Jgateway is peaked??? the actions haven't even started...:2cents:

25 years ago, i doubt you would say Bishan is a good location, you might preferred Hougang, Sim Ave, etc...

look at bishan now compared to JLD, you cannot deny that most investments are pouring into JLD, not sure about bishan though...

conclusion, learn to accept reality and even if you have missed the boat in the west. the new location will beat the old location and become your location location and location in time to come. this is my opinion. :o

some more projects in JLD coming up, go get it! dont be stubborn and MTB like what you always say...:2cents:

If let you choose between Bishan and Jurong at the same price, which would you choose ?

DKSG

hopeful
29-09-13, 12:43

based on developer sales or based on caveats lodged?

caveats lodged should be in october bah?

Allthepies
29-09-13, 12:51

DKSG

Obviously for stronger rental: jurong.

For capital appreciation: neither.

As many in the forum have pointed out, Singapore may have reached its economic peak and the possibility of going into a decline for the next 50 years is higher than the last 50 years.

Need to emphasise again: Investment is the most intelligent when it is most business like. Many are very emotional here.

Allthepies
29-09-13, 13:12
It is true rental for Jurong is easy and many, because of the oil industry, hospitals, Nuh, universities , nus and ntu, and many companies.....my families and relatives all depend on these people for rental......tis place is a gold mine, only people who live in the west know.......

The "investors" of this Bishan project must have already done their due negligence.... hope they don't just buy because of "cheaper" quantum or Bishan is "superior" concept

phantom_opera
29-09-13, 13:32
previously I still have doubts Whether 1700psf OCR is the pig for this cycle

now thank u for confirming it

at the peak everybody thinks Jurong can sell >2000psf

I rest my case

vovolversace
29-09-13, 13:45
Not many people doubt the government's ability to turn transform Jurong from a $800 psf location to become a $1,7xx psf location!

Because it has already happened before the transformation took place, and thus reached its peak!

DKSG

before recession people also saying Marina Bay condo price reach its peak,now what you see?peak or not peak,can change by people.

vovolversace
29-09-13, 13:48

678sqft can squeeze ??

- See more at: http://www.zaobao.com.sg/consumer/property/private/story20130929-258533#sthash.ZG4tTMHy.dpuf

what wrong targeting chinese speaking crowd.most people in Singapore speak chinese. :banghead::banghead: and does not mean a news in chinese means targeting chinese speaking crowd.

NO_7
29-09-13, 13:57
Recent PR restriction does have some impact to the market.

Kenshinto80
29-09-13, 14:01
Hey, from the Chinese newspaper, got this 38yrs old lawyer who bought Sky Habitat said Sky Vue actually the more expensive project. There is a 6% discount given by Capitaland. Hence he said if buyers are rational, they shld consider a unit in Sky Habitat instead.

phantom_opera
29-09-13, 14:06
Hey, from the Chinese newspaper, got this 38yrs old lawyer who bought Sky Habitat said Sky Vue actually the more expensive project. There is a 6% discount given by Capitaland. Hence he said if buyers are rational, they shld consider a unit in Sky Habitat instead.

quantum lah bro

sv 1br 480sqft avg 750k, SH 710sqft will scare u at 1.1m leh

SH 1+s bigger than 2br at SV lol

mermaid
29-09-13, 14:23
Thats because there are too many sour grape MTB going around this forum in every thread trying very hard to talk down the best selling project in Singapore 2013. Period.

I am sure you have the eyes to see but your bought is so sour that you just couldnt resist joining in.

So please stop trying to pretend you are interested to discuss anything other than J Gateway.

Insecurity? You should keep yourself updated with the news on JLD more regularly.

JLD was featured in 2 article on straits times today. Did you read it?

me? sour grapes? :scared-5: u muz be kidding uncle!

if I hv bought a high flr rcr mm which is 2-3 mins fm mrt wif no west sun at below $1400psf, I cant fanthom wat aspect of Jurong I shd be envy of :cheers1:

taggy
29-09-13, 14:25
quantum lah bro

sv 1br 480sqft avg 750k, SH 710sqft will scare u at 1.1m leh

SH 1+s bigger than 2br at SV lol

i didnt see SV, but i did went to see SH, there is no way to squeeze 1 single bed into the study room...

so for couple with 1 kid, or couple that need to have occasional guest,
i think the SV's 2br is still more practical than SH's 1+s

i m more interested to find out the possible rental rate for SV's 2br vs SH's 1+s :D

mermaid
29-09-13, 14:38
i didnt see SV, but i did went to see SH, there is no way to squeeze 1 single bed into the study room...

so for couple with 1 kid, or couple that need to have occasional guest,
i think the SV's 2br is still more practical than SH's 1+s

i m more interested to find out the possible rental rate for SV's 2br vs SH's 1+s :D

to me efficient layout is very impt. even if I am buying for invstmt purpose, I oso expect it to meet the following criterias:

1. efficient layout. No HS, big aircon ledge, BW, odd shaped
2. No west sun
3. Unblock
4. Below 5 mins walk to mrt. Cannot be facing mrt tracks.
5. Cannot be low floor.
6. Most importantly, cannot be OVERPRICED

I admit tat Im very fussy :D

mermaid
29-09-13, 14:46

No one has qualms over tat but the story is different if one has paid a high price for it. :tsk-tsk:

lajia
29-09-13, 15:27
what is high??? high in 2008 or high in 2012 or high in 2017??? think again, if we can predict, then huat eh....only when you look back, then you can be sure. therefore, dont be too sure too early...:p

No one has qualms over tat but the story is different if one has paid a high price for it. :tsk-tsk:

DC33_2008
29-09-13, 15:49
You must also take note of the rate of increase and the current PPI. QUOTE=lajia;433753]what is high??? high in 2008 or high in 2012 or high in 2017??? think again, if we can predict, then huat eh....only when you look back, then you can be sure. therefore, dont be too sure too early...:p[/QUOTE]

taggy
29-09-13, 16:56
Hmm.. Today no updates on sale numbers? :D

Ringo33
29-09-13, 17:20
me? sour grapes? :scared-5: u muz be kidding uncle!

if I hv bought a high flr rcr mm which is 2-3 mins fm mrt wif no west sun at below $1400psf, I cant fanthom wat aspect of Jurong I shd be envy of :cheers1:

Are you saying you are one of the sour grape MTB, or are you using this opportunity to brag about what you might have bought?

Kenshinto80
29-09-13, 17:28
what is high??? high in 2008 or high in 2012 or high in 2017??? think again, if we can predict, then huat eh....only when you look back, then you can be sure. therefore, dont be too sure too early...:p
Exactly, very well said. In 2009, based on PPI, pay increment etc, everyone told me buy Ang Mo Kio Centro at $1200psf is crazy pricing. In 2008, everyone around me told me that buy a property next to Kovan MRT at 840psf is crazy and stupid as it is already the market peak. True enough, price crash n decline to 750psf at one point but we all know now the current prices of condo next to MRT even for terrible location like Kovan which is not as posh as Jurong Gateway where this Ringo33 has mentioned many times.

Same for The Quartz at Buangkok MRT, some excellent expert property friends told me 650psf is crazy...wait for it to drop further due to economic crisis. To buy then was just stupid.

princess_morbucks
29-09-13, 17:49
Hmm.. Today no updates on sale numbers? :D

Agent didn't update on numbers today.

https://www.facebook.com/SkyvueCapitaland

rymccondo77
29-09-13, 18:16
Agent didn't update on numbers today.

https://www.facebook.com/SkyvueCapitaland

I would not be surprised if the sales slow down after yesterday, where most of the smaller units / lower quantum were sold.

Think the challenge now is to sell the units with quantum of above $1.5M (mainly because of TDSR).

dtrax
29-09-13, 18:17
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1378172_10151696297392568_1042849044_n.jpg

Sales chart as of 4pm this afternoon.. creepy up

princess_morbucks
29-09-13, 18:24
Block 1 , 3 bedder still hardly move.

Btw, dtrax....who are those 2 men in the picture above?

Kenshinto80
29-09-13, 18:27
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1378172_10151696297392568_1042849044_n.jpg

Sales chart as of 4pm this afternoon.. creepy up
Thks man! Can you help us count how many units no stickers de?

rymccondo77
29-09-13, 18:28

Think the one in the picture with the face hidden is a woman!

princess_morbucks
29-09-13, 18:43

LOL...you are right, judging from the buttons on the blouse.

rymccondo77
29-09-13, 18:56
LOL...you are right, judging from the buttons on the blouse.

Good observation about the blouses on the blouse.

My conclusion was from looking at the neck of the person in the picture - its the neck of a woman :D

RCR
29-09-13, 18:58

your statement is full of contradictions...just read and reflect

star
29-09-13, 19:07
Exactly, very well said. In 2009, based on PPI, pay increment etc, everyone told me buy Ang Mo Kio Centro at $1200psf is crazy pricing. In 2008, everyone around me told me that buy a property next to Kovan MRT at 840psf is crazy and stupid as it is already the market peak. True enough, price crash n decline to 750psf at one point but we all know now the current prices of condo next to MRT even for terrible location like Kovan which is not as posh as Jurong Gateway where this Ringo33 has mentioned many times.

Same for The Quartz at Buangkok MRT, some excellent expert property friends told me 650psf is crazy...wait for it to drop further due to economic crisis. To buy then was just stupid.

Yes agree. For property is you buy it first and wait not wait and buy. We can never time the market.

Ringo33
29-09-13, 19:13

Maybe not launch yet

sillyme
29-09-13, 19:49

don't think they would show a picture with two men lying so close to each other 8) btw, just heard from a friend this afternoon that her agent friend mentioned that all the lower floors of one bed units all taken up and left higher floor S$800k+ units only.

lajia
29-09-13, 20:06
its your interpretation :), it is ok if you see it from another angle, nothing wrong...not going to force my view onto yours. ;)

your statement is full of contradictions...just read and reflect

teddybear
29-09-13, 22:00
Is it so? Can't really tell. Why so flat? :ashamed1:

taggy
29-09-13, 22:09
Is it so? Can't really tell. Why so flat? :ashamed1:

anyone still think she is a man ? :D
http://www.skyvue.com.sg/gallery/behind-the-scenes
http://www.skyvue.com.sg/Images/banners/about.jpg

mermaid
29-09-13, 22:11

no la, Im refering to new proj launched for the past 1/2 yr. Some were great bargains, while some r overpriced.

kane
29-09-13, 22:16
looks like two thirds sold from the charts.

mermaid
29-09-13, 22:27
Are you saying you are one of the sour grape MTB, or are you using this opportunity to brag about what you might have bought?

if a person hv not gotten a gd deal, does he hv the capacity to brag?
but the intention of my post is not impt at all.
wat is more impt is tat one is comfy wif his purchase itis gd enuff.
u dun nid everyone to agree tat jurong is promising; u feel it is worth it can liao.

rymccondo77
29-09-13, 22:38

678sqft can squeeze ??

There are Chinese versions of the Brochure / Floor Plan download:

http://www.skyvue.com.sg/gallery/downloads

Think Capitaland actively targets Chinese buyers / investors (including those from China).

Ringo33
29-09-13, 22:39
if a person hv not gotten a gd deal, does he hv the capacity to brag?
but the intention of my post is not impt at all.
wat is more impt is tat one is comfy wif his purchase itis gd enuff.
u dun nid everyone to agree tat jurong is promising; u feel it is worth it can liao.

Anyone who has a keyboard will have a capacity to brag, the only question is if whether it is real or not.

So like I said, this is internet forum, please keep your bragging and good deal to yourself. Dont need to tell the world what you own or how deep is your pocket because its meaningless.

And back to J Gateway, if you have issue with other talking about it in other thread, then you should go after those who started it. I am sure you know who.

hopeful
30-09-13, 02:49

Think Capitaland actively targets Chinese buyers / investors (including those from China).

i think so too. this is the 1st brochure i see that have no angmo blond man & women.

gadiny
30-09-13, 07:04
SV sold total 430 units over weekends
T3 sold total 250 todate

Shoebox units help Sky Vue sell 85% of units launched
Good response fuels hopes of pick-up in market sentiment
BYGRACE LEONG [email protected]
CAPITALAND'S reversal of its former CEO's stand against shoebox units appears to have paid off.
The company, which is now led by Lim Ming Yan following the retirement of Liew Mun Leong, said the initial sales launch of Sky Vue at Bishan Central saw 430 units sold out of 505 units released for sale this past weekend. The strong response fuelled cautious hopes of a pick-up in market sentiment following several rounds of property cooling measures.
The property giant sold 410 units at an average price of $1,500 per square foot (psf) on Saturday, the first day of sales, plus 20 more yesterday, with one-bedroom and two-bedroom units being the most popular. This compares with 90 units sold this past weekend at Thomson Three, bringing the total to 250 sold out of 320 units released to date, according to a UOL spokesman. The average price of the 99-year-leasehold development, a joint venture between UOL Group and Singapore Land, is about $1,350 psf.
"Sky Vue may revive the market," said Savills Singapore research head Alan Cheong. "It shows that people are able to get around the perceived hurdles that TDSR (Total Debt Servicing Ratio) rules set up, if the price is right. It is more difficult to buy property now, so buyers have to be given more reasons or incentives to buy. Perceived value is the catalyst that will draw buyers out."

hopeful
30-09-13, 07:19
SV sold total 430 units over weekends
T3 sold total 250 todate

The property giant sold 410 units at an average price of $1,500 per square foot (psf) on Saturday, the first day of sales, plus 20 more yesterday, with one-bedroom and two-bedroom units being the most popular. ......

Saturday 410 units. Sunday 20 units. Like this how to beat J-gateway. KNS.

Skyvue how to help Skyhabitat like dat. since remaining units is SV is high floor, high psf, high quantum units, same like SH

Ringo33
30-09-13, 08:21
CAPITALAND'S reversal of its former CEO's stand against shoebox units appears to have paid off.
The company, which is now led by Lim Ming Yan following the retirement of Liew Mun Leong, said the initial sales launch of Sky Vue at Bishan Central saw 430 units sold out of 505 units released for sale this past weekend. The strong response fuelled cautious hopes of a pick-up in market sentiment following several rounds of property cooling measures.
The property giant sold 410 units at an average price of $1,500 per square foot (psf) on Saturday, the first day of sales, plus 20 more yesterday, with one-bedroom and two-bedroom units being the most popular. This compares with 90 units sold this past weekend at Thomson Three, bringing the total to 250 sold out of 320 units released to date, according to a UOL spokesman. The average price of the 99-year-leasehold development, a joint venture between UOL Group and Singapore Land, is about $1,350 psf.
"Sky Vue may revive the market," said Savills Singapore research head Alan Cheong. "It shows that people are able to get around the perceived hurdles that TDSR (Total Debt Servicing Ratio) rules set up, if the price is right. It is more difficult to buy property now, so buyers have to be given more reasons or incentives to buy. Perceived value is the catalyst that will draw buyers out."
The TDSR rules, which took effect in late June, require financial institutions, when granting property loans to individuals, to ensure that the borrower's monthly total debt repayments do not exceed 60 per cent of their gross monthly income.
CapitaLand's strategy of building homes that are smaller than 500 sq ft - or shoebox units once decried by its former boss Mr Liew as being "almost inhuman" - in order to attract buyers seeking lower total price quantums appears to have panned out for Sky Vue.
That stands in contrast to the company's Sky Habitat just next to Sky Vue. As at Sept 18, 173 units out of a total of 250 units released at the 509-unit Sky Habitat have been sold. Its larger-sized units could be a key factor why the project's released units have not sold out yet, since its average selling price of $1,589 psf is not far off that of Sky Vue's, and its design by renowned Israeli architect Moshe Safdie is seen as a plus.
When asked to compare Sky Vue's performance against Sky Habitat, which still has about 70 per cent unsold units, a CapitaLand spokesman said: "Sky Habitat and Sky Vue are conceptualised and designed with different segments of markets in mind. While some buyers favour iconic architecture designed by famous architects and larger unit sizes, we have not forgotten those who prefer layouts with more livable space. We believe each product will appeal and cater to the needs of potential homebuyers from different market segments."
Three Sky Habitat units were sold at an average price of $1,510 psf in July, under an ongoing promotion called the selective unit discount scheme, where units are on sale at a 6 per cent discount, the spokesman added.
One other analyst said that the strong performance of both Sky Vue and Thomson Three is a testament to pent-up demand and relatively strong purchasing power in the Bishan and Thomson vicinity. But he said that must be compared against the performance of other projects, such as The Skywoods in the Dairy Farm area and Keppel Land's The Glades.
Wong Heang Fine, CEO (residential) of CapitaLand Singapore, said: "Most of our buyers are young couples who appreciate the well-articulated layouts and lifestyle amenities of Sky Vue and its proximity to the Bishan MRT station and Junction 8 shopping mall."
The average price of a one-bedroom unit at Sky Vue is $750,000 while that of a two-bedroom unit is $933,000. The average price of a two-bedroom suite is $1.15 million and that of a three-bedroom unit is $1.58 million

Wild Falcon
30-09-13, 10:15
I think the one that is the most cheena and clearly targeting PRC crowd is the Thomson Grand. The entire advert is about SICC and presumably PRC audience like to be associated with "country club" not knowing its gonna move out and likely build HDB flats. And then those chandeliers and gaudy decoration only can attract the not so discerning who likes loud logos.

But frankly, I'm not surprised Capitaland is aso targeting the same crowd. after all, nowadays, only HDB upgraders and PRCs are buying.

Wild Falcon
30-09-13, 10:23
I think one of the reasons this sell so well is because they use the right strategy - launch just after the Thomson 3 in the Brighthill Sin Ming area. I think the choice is clear that Sky Vue is a way better project in terms of amenities and location. both are near HDB and 99LH, so no difference in those aspects that they are upgrader condos. But when it comes to amenities, location, transportation, air quality (not near crematorium) and peace of mind (not near funeral hub of Singapore), Sky Vue beats the other one hands down. No fight. Unless those parents without affiliation who need to send their kids to Ai Tong to fulfill their dreams of sending their kids to "elite" school (Ai Tong?) that they are deprived of.

mermaid
30-09-13, 10:38
Anyone who has a keyboard will have a capacity to brag, the only question is if whether it is real or not.

So like I said, this is internet forum, please keep your bragging and good deal to yourself. Dont need to tell the world what you own or how deep is your pocket because its meaningless.

And back to J Gateway, if you have issue with other talking about it in other thread, then you should go after those who started it. I am sure you know who.

yeh, u r right. juz like anyone can brag how promising J gateway will be in the future as long as one hides behind the keyboard. At the end of the day, only he himself will noe if he hides behind the pillow to lament & weep :D

Ringo33
30-09-13, 10:44
yeh, u r right. juz like anyone can brag how promising J gateway will be in the future as long as one hides behind the keyboard. At the end of the day, only he himself will noe if he hides behind the pillow to lament & weep :D

Obviously you cant tell the difference between fact and fiction. But dont worry. you are not alone here.

iridrium
30-09-13, 10:53
Sky Vue 410 units ~60% (Opening weekend)
The Glades ~ 10% (Opening weekend)
Skywoods ~24% (Opening weekend)
Thomson Three ~ 36% (Opening weekend)

mermaid
30-09-13, 10:54
Obviously you cant tell the difference between fact and fiction. But dont worry. you are not alone here.

1 wrong investment decision is not the end of everything la!
take it easy & move on!
else yr life will be very miserable :47:

Rosy
30-09-13, 10:58
Why keep on arguing about JG? Psf may seems high but the quantum is low and size are miserable. The fact was JG sold out very quickly and market usually is right.

There are many MM apts without much facilities hitting >1600psf. Quantum game now.

Ringo33
30-09-13, 11:22
take it easy & move on!

dont need to la la la.

I am just saying comparing J Gateway to bragging about what you own is like fact vs friction and obviously you can tell the difference.

Simply put, please dont waste time bragging about what you own because that can be fiction.

LiveYoung
30-09-13, 11:47

Most Capitaland residential projects are advertised both in English and Chinese, publicly in their websites or in a more subtle way whereby there are agencies in China working with these big players to do advertisements and marketing stuff in Chinese. Same as other bigger player do, like CDL and FEO. It's clear that most of Chinese investors from mainland do not command good English. Having Chinese translation helps a lot with the sales to that market segment.

DKSG
30-09-13, 12:46
I think one of the reasons this sell so well is because they use the right strategy - launch just after the Thomson 3 in the Brighthill Sin Ming area. I think the choice is clear that Sky Vue is a way better project in terms of amenities and location. both are near HDB and 99LH, so no difference in those aspects that they are upgrader condos. But when it comes to amenities, location, transportation, air quality (not near crematorium) and peace of mind (not near funeral hub of Singapore), Sky Vue beats the other one hands down. No fight. Unless those parents without affiliation who need to send their kids to Ai Tong to fulfill their dreams of sending their kids to "elite" school (Ai Tong?) that they are deprived of.

Another reason is because after seeing many people pay nearly the same price for Jurong, suddenly pay $1,5xx-$1,7xx for Bishan is certainly more worth it!

DKSG

DKSG
30-09-13, 12:49
take it easy & move on!

Yes! Agree. Wrong investment decision is not the end.
Actually Office Boy's wrong investment decision last time benefited him for the next many many investment decisions.

But if this is your first investment and it is wrong and cannot turn back.
Then how ?

DKSG

mermaid
30-09-13, 12:53
Yes! Agree. Wrong investment decision is not the end.
Actually Office Boy's wrong investment decision last time benefited him for the next many many investment decisions.

But if this is your first investment and it is wrong and cannot turn back.
Then how ?

DKSG

I am the type who will rather miss the bus den to board the wrong bus.
Assume I hv made the wrong decision, I will make sure the 2nd one dun commit the same mistake again.

Mayb future potential is uncertain, but there is one thing for sure. If u hv bought at low price, even if failed to meet expectation, at least u r still safe.

azeoprop
30-09-13, 13:59
Wonder if they would partition up Sky Habitat into smaller units to repeat the success of Sky Vue? :beats-me-man:

insigina
30-09-13, 14:09
Wonder if they would partition up Sky Habitat into smaller units to repeat the success of Sky Vue? :beats-me-man:

Interesting thought but how are they going to partition the mega terrraces?

Wild Falcon
30-09-13, 14:17
Not sure why u compare this with Jurong Lake district. I think too far from each other to be compared. I think most compare with Brighthill condo and then the choice is clear. I think totally different demographics. I think the Jurong Gateway condo mainly private property owners investor from squarefoot research. This one mainly upgraders.

Another reason is because after seeing many people pay nearly the same price for Jurong, suddenly pay $1,5xx-$1,7xx for Bishan is certainly more worth it!

DKSG

Ringo33
30-09-13, 14:49

DKSG

You said the same in July about The sail @ $20xxpsf. To the extend of saying you are compelled to buy one. Now you are saying only at $18xx psf is worth buying.

if you think its worth buying, then go pick up a unit loh. ALL FART NO SHIT (according to EBD) for what.

DKSG
30-09-13, 15:40
You said the same in July about The sail @ $20xxpsf. To the extend of saying you are compelled to buy one. Now you are saying only at $18xx psf is worth buying.

if you think its worth buying, then go pick up a unit loh.

If Jurong sold for $1,6xx psf and Bishan sold for $1,9xx psf, the The Sail is certainly worth buying at $2,000.

But now, what is happening ? Jurong sold at $1,6xx psf, Bishan going for $1,5xx-$1,6xx psf. Therefore, of course, our compelling price for The Sail drop to $1,8xx psf!

Implicitly, what this means is the Jurong MM is now worth less than $1,6xx psf!

DKSG

Laguna
30-09-13, 15:40
OMG plot ratio 4.9
the so called queen bed, I suspect it's just a HK size queen size.

Ringo33
30-09-13, 15:49
If Jurong sold for $1,6xx psf and Bishan sold for $1,9xx psf, the The Sail is certainly worth buying at $2,000.

But now, what is happening ? Jurong sold at $1,6xx psf, Bishan going for $1,5xx-$1,6xx psf. Therefore, of course, our compelling price for The Sail drop to $1,8xx psf!

Implicitly, what this means is the Jurong MM is now worth less than $1,6xx psf!

DKSG

bottom line is, dont believe what DKSG say, he is just a prata king.

Ringo33
30-09-13, 15:54

not possible at this stage and the location of structure pillars sewage, water pipe etc, cannot be move and developer will have to resubmit their plans if they are going to change. It will certainly be cheaper to give discount like they did with D leedon and Interlace.

RCT
30-09-13, 15:58
Sky Vue 410 units ~60% (Opening weekend)
The Glades ~ 10% (Opening weekend)
Skywoods ~24% (Opening weekend)
Thomson Three ~ 36% (Opening weekend)

U sure 60%? News is overwhelming response... Should be at least 95% ba.....

mermaid
30-09-13, 16:01
U sure 60%? News is overwhelming response... Should be at least 95% ba.....

hard to hit 95% as psf will be expensive due to super high floor.
potential buyers like me will not be keen to spend $100k more if there is nothing spectacular abt the views.

rebsi
30-09-13, 16:53
How many k per every floor increment? FEO is about 4k. How about capland ?

hopeful
30-09-13, 18:34

15k for stack 04 484sf for high floor increment.

rebsi
30-09-13, 18:42
15k for stack 04 484sf for high floor increment.

Wow. Dont think worth it with the sea so far away

Ringo33
01-10-13, 07:45
Capitaland is upset :)

WE refer to the article titled "Shoebox units help Sky Vue sell 85% of units launched" published on Sept 30, 2013. CapitaLand's strategy is to develop homes of varying designs, layouts and sizes that cater to the needs and preferences of homebuyers from different market segments.
In the case of Sky Vue, our latest residential offering in Bishan, we offer a range of unit types, from one- to three-bedroom units to penthouses, with sizes ranging from 484 sq ft to 1,905 sq ft. The majority of units are two-bedroom units (678-915 sq ft) which account for over half (56 per cent) of the total 694 units in the project. Three-bedroom units make up 25 per cent of the total number of units and one-bedroom units which range in size from 484-592 sq ft account for only 17 per cent of the total number of units.
We are delighted with the overwhelming response to the launch of Sky Vue over the weekend. We note that there is good take-up of the larger units as more than 80 per cent of units sold are two-bedroom and three-bedroom units. Hence it is incorrect to suggest that the demand is driven largely by the smaller 484 sq ft one-bedroom units.
Ho Mei Peng
Vice-President, Communications
CapitaLand Singapore Ltd

kane
01-10-13, 08:28
sounds like the buyers are planning the possibility of themselves staying in it when they buy the 2 and 3 bedders.

shareidiot
01-10-13, 08:50
I heard SGD20K increment per floor !

LiveYoung
01-10-13, 09:33
sounds like the buyers are planning the possibility of themselves staying in it when they buy the 2 and 3 bedders.

Wong Heang Fine, CEO (residential) of CapitaLand Singapore, said: "Most of our buyers are young couples who appreciate the well-articulated layouts and lifestyle amenities of Sky Vue and its proximity to the Bishan MRT station and Junction 8 shopping mall."

Don't foresee many of these young couples are buying for investment and rent somewhere else. If not, then it's really inhumane.

kane
01-10-13, 09:42
with so much CMs, its hard for young couples to have multiple properties so they likely need to focus their firepower on their self stay property.

august
01-10-13, 12:28
The majority of units are two-bedroom units (678-915 sq ft)

2 bedder at less than 800sq ft are also shoeboxes.

I am old school and believe 1 bedder should not be less than 600 sqft, 2 bedder should not be less than 800 sqft, and 3 bedder shld not be less than 1200 sqft.

Adva181
01-10-13, 12:43
My school even older.
1 bedder 700sf
2 bedder 1000sf
3 bedder 1300sf
4 bedder 1500sf

lionhill
01-10-13, 13:20

I am old school and believe 1 bedder should not be less than 600 sqft, 2 bedder should not be less than 800 sqft, and 3 bedder shld not be less than 1200 sqft.

3 bedders in SV are more than 1200sqft, but there are two big balconies, no better than 900sqft 3 bedder shoebox with more efficient layout.

princess_morbucks
01-10-13, 14:07
3 bedders in SV are more than 1200sqft, but there are two big balconies, no better than 900sqft 3 bedder shoebox with more efficient layout.

SV 3 bedder are 1141 sq ft.

LiveYoung
01-10-13, 14:26

I think you are purely talking from utilitarian point of view. Although I hate to admit, a 1100sqft 3 bedder with super inefficient layout still make the unit as a whole feel more roomy than a 900 sqft unit. Simply because it's physically 200sqft larger.

rymccondo77
01-10-13, 19:50
SV 3 bedder are 1141 sq ft.

That's right - only the 3 bedder PES units are bigger at 1259 sq ft, and these are just a handful.

iridrium
01-10-13, 20:40

Gasp. You must be Liew M L in disguise. ;)

princess_morbucks
02-10-13, 11:15
More pictures on SV and Thomson 3.

http://business.asiaone.com/property/news/options-galore-bishan-thomson-buyers

princess_morbucks
03-10-13, 11:08
https://www.facebook.com/milsonng/posts/10151894032910851

According to the above website, 85% of the 505 units launched have been sold- that's about 430 units.
Total no of units there is 694 units.
That means 189 units are not launched yet.
So it is akan datang...wonder when they will release the rest?

lionhill
03-10-13, 12:28
That's right - only the 3 bedder PES units are bigger at 1259 sq ft, and these are just a handful.

Then, there is something wrong with my memory.

Anyway, if the extra balcony is free, I do not mind take the 1141 3bedder. If I need to pay $1300+ for such useless place, I prefer to take the 900 MM one without or with only one balcony.

smellyfish
03-10-13, 12:58
actually a big big balconey that is deep enough is damn shiok. I grew up studying (and playing) on a balconey like that :o

i now live in a place without balconey, do miss having an outside space.

but these days most balconeys damn waste time. long and narrow is worst. for me, must at least be able to play mahjong on the balconey...

neutralguy
06-10-13, 00:50
any updates here on the sales of units for the past week? still 430 units sold?

Jeremsoh
06-10-13, 17:25
anyone else bought this project too?

gadiny
07-10-13, 07:35
any updates here on the sales of units for the past week? still 430 units sold?

454 units sold (65%) per
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=597098876996225&set=pcb.597098926996220&type=1&theater

rymccondo77
07-10-13, 11:00
454 units sold (65%) per
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=597098876996225&set=pcb.597098926996220&type=1&theater

Looks like the remaining units (mainly the bigger units with bigger quantums) will take a longer time to sell.

At least still faster sales compared to Sky Habitat.

mermaid
07-10-13, 11:02
Looks like the remaining units (mainly the bigger units with bigger quantums) will take a longer time to sell.

At least still faster sales compared to Sky Habitat.

both the remaining units of SV & SH nids some leylonging :47:

tahoo
09-10-13, 17:30
So many agents are saying that it is going to be a SOLD OUT project!. Let's see.
65% sold now (or 85% released units sold).

They just sold a pent house.

princess_morbucks
09-10-13, 18:00
How many lifts are there in each of the 2 blocks?

kane
09-10-13, 19:18
So many agents are saying that it is going to be a SOLD OUT project!. Let's see.

how much are the penthouses in this project?

princess_morbucks
09-10-13, 20:55
how much are the penthouses in this project?

There are only 8 PH in this devt.
According to property guru :

The prices start from $3 mil.
Sizes of PH are 1744- 1905 sq ft.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/15532555/for-sale-sky-vue

vovolversace
09-10-13, 20:59
There are only 8 PH in this devt.
According to property guru :

The prices start from $3 mil.
Sizes of PH are 1744- 1905 sq ft.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/15532555/for-sale-sky-vue
3 million?rather buy landed or sky habitat penthouse?there are better penthouse units to choose from. :banghead::banghead:

DKSG
09-10-13, 21:19

Every launch agents say the same thing.

CapLand's pricing strategy seriously needs improvement.

After selling a huge chunk of SV, they now decide to adjust prices for last batch ?

DKSG

kane
09-10-13, 21:35

After selling a huge chunk of SV, they now decide to adjust prices for last batch ?

DKSG

the need to learn from the grand master of pricing, i.e. Far East.

kane
09-10-13, 21:38
3 million?rather buy landed or sky habitat penthouse?there are better penthouse units to choose from. :banghead::banghead:

if i remember correctly, SH's penthouses are high 4 to 5+ mio. might as well buy semi d at that price.

riverfish
11-10-13, 08:39
The multi-storey carpark right smack in the middle of the condo is reeeally awkward ...a major spoiler I must say. So they have to price it cheaper than Sky Habitat.

hanafi_d2000
11-10-13, 21:50

DKSG

I think they got the strategy right. Price SH high, Price SV lower in quantum but psf still relatively high -see how much they can move SV?

tahoo
09-11-13, 21:53
Alex Residences latest to cut prices
It follows similar move at Sky Vue as debt-to-income cap makes impact

- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com.libwww3.np.edu.sg/premium/money/story/alex-residences-latest-cut-prices-20131109#sthash.aalQBb79.dpufBy Melissa Tan
THE Alex Residences condominium is the latest to cut prices as developers struggle to move units in a weak property market.
The 429-unit project near Redhill MRT station will launch at an average $1,650 per sq ft (psf) when sales begin next Saturday, SingLand said.
This is cheaper than the deve- lopment's next-door neighbour Echelon, which launched last December and is fully sold. Units there went for an average $1,795psf, Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) data shows.
"Under normal circumstances, Alex Residences should have been priced above Echelon," said Mr Michael Ng, group general manager of UIC, SingLand's parent company.
But a debt-to-income cap introduced in late June under a total debt servicing ratio framework has made it difficult for would-be buyers to get financing, noted Mr Ng, who was speaking at the project's showflat yesterday.
He said about 150 units at the 99-year leasehold development would be released in the first phase and nearly 90 per cent of them will cost less than $2 million each.
Prices start at $760,000 for a 474 sq ft one-bedder and go up to slightly above $2 million for a 1,044 sq ft three-bedroom unit. The project is expected to be completed in February 2019.
Mr Danny Yeo, group managing director at the project's marketing agency Knight Frank, said in a statement that average resale prices of completed units in the Alexandra Road and River Valley area have climbed about 9 per cent annually for the past two years, while average rents have risen by 4 per cent to 6 per cent.
SingLand paid $970 psf per plot ratio (ppr) for the Redhill site last December, which translates to a breakeven price of about $1,450 psf ppr.
The land cost was much higher than the $754 psf ppr a City Developments consortium paid for the Echelon site in December 2011.
The price cut at Alex Residences follows a similar reduction in September at CapitaLand's 694-unit Sky Vue project in Bishan.
Sky Vue moved 410 units on its first day of sales at an average $1,500 psf - cheaper than the average $1,589 psf at the neighbouring Sky Habitat.
Prices could also be lowered slightly at the launch of the 660-unit Duo Residences in Bugis, though developer M+S is keeping mum.
Consultants had expected the 99-year leasehold project near Kampong Glam to be priced above $2,000 psf on average, given its location and the fact that it is part of an integrated development.
However, agents told The Straits Times yesterday that average launch prices could be in the region of $1,700 psf to $2,000 psf instead.
Priority sales will be on Thursday, with public balloting on Friday. M+S declined to comment.
Market watchers noted that it was difficult to assess launch prices in the Bugis area as there were few comparable projects nearby.
One of the nearest is the 360-unit Concourse Skyline in Beach Road, which was launched in September 2008 and is only around 67 per cent sold, according to URA data.
The average price of new sales at the 99-year leasehold Concourse Skyline since 2008 is $1,596 psf.
Buyer interest has been high at both Alex Residences and Duo Residences, though it remains to be seen whether that will translate into actual sales.
Knight Frank declined to disclose how many cheques had been collected for the Alex Residences project, but said that about 1,500 people visited its showflat last weekend.
The Duo showflat was also packed when The Straits Times visited last Saturday.
[email protected]
- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com.libwww3.np.edu.sg/premium/money/story/alex-residences-latest-cut-prices-20131109#sthash.aalQBb79.dpuf

myskyvue
12-11-13, 16:38
Latest Sales Board - Taken on 10 Nov 2013
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3787/10816191946_1f280da9c2_n.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/106915463@N04/10816191946/)

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3691/10816320114_b579f83b65_n.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/106915463@N04/10816320114/)

condo101
24-12-13, 14:14
http://65home.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/merry-christmas4.jpg (http://65home.com)

Jeremsoh
03-02-14, 20:39
http://www.propersquare.com/reviews/details/sky-vue

Review of Sky Vue. Any thoughts?
Any update of the sale and any price increase/decrease?

Sky Dream
04-02-14, 00:27
http://www.propersquare.com/reviews/details/sky-vue

Review of Sky Vue. Any thoughts?
Any update of the sale and any price increase/decrease?

Based on URA records for Dec,
Total Number of Units: 694
Cumulative Units Launched to-date: 505
Cumulative Units Sold to-date: 479
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold: 26
Units Sold in the Month: 2

Looks like developer is not that aggressive in moving the balance units, maybe because remaining units are all high floors with high quantum/psf ...

Sky Dream
09-02-14, 11:15
Still doing piling work ..... next door neighbour Sky Habitat is building quite fast, reaching 27th/28th floor.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90076773/IMAG0215%20(50%25).jpg

myskyvue
18-02-14, 13:54
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2808/12129707084_6d6c56482d_n.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/106915463@N04/12129707084/)

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7358/12129977406_1c5a07d0d9_n.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/106915463@N04/12129977406/)

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7293/12130003026_edfd645d84_n.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/106915463@N04/12130003026/)

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3736/12378469345_99db15d0cb_n.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/106915463@N04/12378469345/)

myskyvue
18-02-14, 13:55
Sales Board - 16 Feb 2014
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3708/12607150623_ebd790c534_n.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/106915463@N04/12607150623/)

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7422/12607064995_14d9438878_n.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/106915463@N04/12607064995/)

Sky Dream
18-02-14, 15:40
Sales Board - 16 Feb 2014
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3708/12607150623_ebd790c534_n.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/106915463@N04/12607150623/)

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7422/12607064995_14d9438878_n.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/106915463@N04/12607064995/)

Thanks for the update! Based on URA site, only 2 units sold in Jan, wonder when they will launch the rest of 189 units .... just received my ID and password yesterday for login to Sky Vue's Buyer Status Check website :)

ecimbew
23-02-14, 14:50
For archive. Photos credit: y2koh

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3770/9767369021_e408b0cbf4_b.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7301/9767372302_29c7d109ba_b.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7391/9767586615_bba5dddc5a_b.jpg

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3802/9767618814_12c0997119_b.jpg

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5458/9767389411_d088f2b87b_b.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7286/9767614115_70618a7804_b.jpg

Sky Dream
31-03-14, 17:38
Just received notification from lawyer that foundation work completed . . so fast!

myskyvue
31-03-14, 21:47
Just received notification from lawyer that foundation work completed . . so fast!

So 10% payment due soon? When?

Sky Dream
31-03-14, 21:59
So 10% payment due soon? When?

Within 14 days from today's date. The 4th and probably final crane tower was erected today.

Sky Dream
11-05-14, 16:42
Dear fellow Sky Vue owners,

Do join the following residents-only facebook group for exchange and sharing of information: https://www.facebook.com/groups/510864289025601/

From MySkyVue & Sky Dream

hanafi_d2000
12-05-14, 10:53

Using pre-fab stuff makes things quicker!:scared-3: