PDA

View Full Version : Watercolours EC - Periodic Returned Units 3BR/2BR @ Tim 97 123456

Tim Wong
31-08-13, 16:28
Watercolours EC is 99-100% sold, but they do have periodic returned units available. The 3 bedroom ones are the popular ones, and the last transacted 1,238 sft was going for about $704 psf... which is a pretty good price for an EC.

If you would like to be put on the interest list and be informed when return units are available, please drop me a text/email at 97 123456 / [email protected]

I promise that I won't send you spam and will keep your details private. I hate spam too. There are no service fee charges; no worries. The price from the developer is what you pay, I am simply here to help you make informed choices by updating, advising on your eligibility, maximum loan based on the Total Debt Servicing Ratio (TDSR) and make an appointment for you when you want to view.

Thank you and have a good weekend!

Tim Wong
02-09-13, 00:48
Hi guys,
I've got 2 return units available for balloting next week, and it's one of the last few chances to own a home at Watercolours. Among 14 projects in this region, Watercolours has the best price (lowest average PSF cost) in Pasir Ris/Tampines District in the past 6 months.

The units are:

1) #07-18 , 958sqft, 3rm compact, faces HDB Pasir Ris Drive 3
$718,600 ($750psf)

2) #11-30, 1141sqft, 3rm Dual Key faces pool, South facing
$910,300 ($798psf)

Both are North/South units, which means it'll be more windier and little sun throughout the day.

I have marked them in stars here:
http://www.timsingaporeproperty.com/pictures/watercolours/siteplan020913.png

Floor layout for #07-18:
http://www.timsingaporeproperty.com/pictures/watercolours/020913_0718.jpg

Floor layout for #11-30:
http://www.timsingaporeproperty.com/pictures/watercolours/020913_1130.jpg

The balloting date to own the home is next week, so please drop me a call/email/SMS at:

97 123456
[email protected]

So that I can go through the documents with you as we need to come in person with all relevant documents and the 5% booking fee. There are no agent fees.

For those who missed a chance at getting a unit here previously, here's a good opportunity cause these are very good units. The capital gain appreciation is high, and has lower risk than other EC's in this region due to its better price.

If you know of friends who wanted a home here, please help to spread the word to them.

Thank you very much!

C&K
02-09-13, 07:58
Are they jumping ship for SEA HORIZON instead?

Tim Wong
02-09-13, 11:18
I kinda doubt it though... Official prices for Sea Horizon will only be out next week, and to forfeit a 5% booking fee is quite a bit to take.

Furthermore, Watercolours EC's price is very good. I got feeling that Sea Horizon's psf will be higher...

missyrae
02-09-13, 11:30
Any idea exact date for balloting for WC?

Tim Wong
14-09-13, 23:26
The previous 2 units that are returned are now sold.

For those still looking for Watercolours return units, please drop me an email or text and I'll update you when there's availability.

Thanks!

Tim Wong
22-09-13, 23:43
Up again, for Watercolours' returned units. To be put on the notification list, please give me a call, or drop me a text/SMS/What'sApp.