PDA

View Full Version : CityLife EC @ Tampines - Periodic Returned Units - Tim 97 123456

Tim Wong
30-08-13, 00:48
CityLife EC is the 2nd highest transacted EC/Condo in District 18 with 42 transaction in from July-August 2013. Although it is mentioned that they are 100% sold, quite often there are returned units available, and we are periodically updated on them.

If you are interested to purchase CityLife EC@Tampines when they are available, please drop me a SMS/What'sApp at 97 123456, or email me at [email protected] so that I can inform you when there are available units.

There are no commission charges; no worries.

Meanwhile, for those who are eligible to buy an executive condominium, the next upcoming EC will be Waterwoods @ Punggol, and you can also follow this thread:
http://www.condosingapore.com/forums/showthread.php?p=426944#post426944

I'm currently staying at DBSS Tampines, and will be getting an EC in 2014 1Q as well.

For those who wish to upgrade/change investment portfolio, and find out TDSR affects you and what you can own with the measures in place, or find out how to handle Additional Buyer Stamp Duty (ABSD), you may drop me a line at 97 123456.

Because I really love sharing and teaching, during my free time I teach at various schools all over Singapore on financial literacy and investments, so I'll be happy to share whatever I know with you.

Thanks!

Tim Wong
31-08-13, 15:41
I wanted to edit the topic, but it doesn't allow me too. :(

For those who emailed me, yes there are returned units for Trilliant as well, but those are lesser of those. There was only 1 transaction in July, and and 6 in June.

You can also drop me an email/SMS if you are interested in returned Trilliant units too.

On a side note, I also handle on Q-Bay, D'Nest, Stratum, Watercolours, Centrale 8 (DBSS) and Waterwoods EC (upcoming in Oct)... basically the District 18/19 area of Tampines & Pasir Ris.

Tim Wong
14-09-13, 23:29
Bump again, for those who are looking to own CityLife returned units.

Upcoming nearby there's Waterwoods EC as well, application opening in 2 weeks' time.

More information here:
www.waterwoodscondominium.com

Tim Wong
16-09-13, 18:37
I have a returned 3 bedroom, 1,141 sqf unit back from CityLife EC for balloting this Wednesday; if you're interested in it, please contact me to be put into the waiting list, and I'll update you with more information.

Thanks!

acosean
17-09-13, 08:58
I've browsed through the entire floor plan brochure of CityLife and have noted that #15-38 is the best buy. But I believe it must have been balloted and sold long ago. Any idea how much it was sold for this unit?

Tim Wong
17-09-13, 12:27
I've browsed through the entire floor plan brochure of CityLife and have noted that #15-38 is the best buy. But I believe it must have been balloted and sold long ago. Any idea how much it was sold for this unit?

Ah, according to my records that's a 3,864 sqf unit, sold at about $1.9 million dollars. Now with the new regulations, developers can no longer build new ECs of that kind of size already though.

You like big units?

acosean
18-09-13, 11:55
Hi, I will send you a PM, thanks.

Tim Wong
21-09-13, 01:08
Hi, I will send you a PM, thanks.

Replied! Will send you more details via email.

* Update: CityLife returned unit #11-02 was balloted and sold earlier this week on Wednesday, 18 Sept '13.

Tim Wong
28-09-13, 16:16
Might have returned units in the next couple of months; please drop me a message if you wish to be notified. :)

Tim Wong
08-10-13, 11:27
Up again for those looking for CityLife returned units~

Tim Wong
23-10-13, 09:25
I have a return unit 3 bedder for CityLife for balloting this Friday. Please contact me for details!

Thank you!