PDA

View Full Version : DTL2 MRT Line Completion Date delayed

phantom_opera
29-08-13, 17:24
THE Downtown Line Stage 2 is now expected to be completed by the middle of 2016, after the Land Transport Authority (LTA) appointed a new contractor for a three-station stretch where work had stalled

=> aiya.... keep delaying

sillyme
29-08-13, 19:25
THE Downtown Line Stage 2 is now expected to be completed by the middle of 2016, after the Land Transport Authority (LTA) appointed a new contractor for a three-station stretch where work had stalled

=> aiya.... keep delaying

have to wait for almost 3 years from now. depressing.

yowetan
29-08-13, 19:47
have to wait for almost 3 years from now. depressing.

That is nothing to shout about.

Your hillview peak will be the most disappointing and depressing thing in next few coming months.

I am guessing developer may give more discounts or belly up.

sillyme
29-08-13, 22:32

Your hillview peak will be the most disappointing and depressing thing in next few coming months.

maybe so. I only own one small unit in HVP. nothing to shout about. just that I am no longer young, so three years seemed like a long time. that's all. :)

dare2
29-08-13, 22:39

Pretending to be king of Mt Sinai must have gone to the head.....getting swollen headed.....be humble lah...even if you somehow though your conniving way managed to squeeze your relative dry to fulfill your fantasy....

sunboy77
29-08-13, 22:40
maybe so. I only own one small unit in HVP. nothing to shout about. just that I am no longer young, so three years seemed like a long time. that's all. :)

Hi sillyme, HVP is a nice property. High-end finishing, new mall at your doorstep, and MRT station coming soon. The short time you spent taking MRT to Orchard (just 8 stops away) will be about the same as taking a bus from Mt. Sinai to Orchard. Very convenient!

sillyme
29-08-13, 23:18
Hi sillyme, HVP is a nice property. High-end finishing, new mall at your doorstep, and MRT station coming soon. The short time you spent taking MRT to Orchard (just 8 stops away) will be about the same as taking a bus from Mt. Sinai to Orchard. Very convenient!

Thanks, appreciate it. :)

yowetan
30-08-13, 11:35

Hi...Hillview Peak finishing is not high end.

Please be truthful.

yowetan
30-08-13, 13:05

There's nothing much I want to attack you, but just to let you know that this purchase is not a good buy.

This HVP is seriously over-rated. I think you would have already know it.

You prefer sugar-coated words from forummers or a real fact?

sillyme
30-08-13, 13:43
There's nothing much I want to attack you, but just to let you know that this purchase is not a good buy.

This HVP is seriously over-rated. I think you would have already know it.

You prefer sugar-coated words from forummers or a real fact?

no worry. honestly, i just bought the place to stay as i wanted somewhere quiet and serene. since i have bought it, naturally i would look forward to it and hence to the completion of the DTL cos i don't drive.:)