or is it second .. lost count liao

radha08
07-09-13, 20:53
First CM for HDB !!

or is it second .. lost count liao

singapore is a CM country:cool:

puffer_fish
07-09-13, 22:08
CM is a good thing. only allow the real buyers with strong finances to invest thus preventing a catastrophic melt down caused by weak investors.:cool:

RCT
08-09-13, 10:29
What CM... The government is not serious about the controlling house prices. Just say all cannot take loan.. finish ma... what bother.... Now that the banks is overload with loans, any crisis then the government have to use our money to save them... I can see another US in Singapore...

felicia_sg
08-09-13, 10:36
Why the good thing about CM never apply to industrial, commercial etc reits? Many consumers are suffering from jerking up of rentals & subsequent price increase!

CM is a good thing. only allow the real buyers with strong finances to invest thus preventing a catastrophic melt down caused by weak investors.:cool:

puffer_fish
08-09-13, 11:08
Why the good thing about CM never apply to industrial, commercial etc reits? Many consumers are suffering from jerking up of rentals & subsequent price increase!

For this, you have to write to the relevant authorities. .

I agree with you , same standards for commerical properties:cool:

sherlock
08-09-13, 13:55

And caused the stock prices of REITs, GLCs to pay addition $$ and suffer? Hmm... i guess this wont happen