PDA

View Full Version : The worse is coming, the Bronze Age is here

Pages : [1] 2

blackjack21trader
27-08-13, 11:27
Good LUCK EOM

http://bloomberg.com/share/video/3ASuq8zdQ5mzDl_ZWt5~zg

Another 1997-Like Crisis in Asia?
Bloomberg's William Pesek discusses the similarities between the crisis in Asia currencies now compared to the crisis i...

blackjack21trader
27-08-13, 11:37
Have not even started tapering and all dropping already...just talk only and can be like me talk the markets down !

Cannot imagine what happens when the real tapering started !

Be Humble !

mummy
27-08-13, 12:05
Find yr title of the thread very funny.

Do u really think properties are going to crash soon? But with so many cm, govt can just remove them to stabilise the market right?

blackjack21trader
27-08-13, 12:15
Find yr title of the thread very funny.

Do u really think properties are going to crash soon? But with so many cm, govt can just remove them to stabilise the market right?

You are right, the govt should remove the ssd and absd ASAP :)

jeaprp
27-08-13, 13:07
Good LUCK EOM

Bloomberg's William Pesek discusses the similarities between the crisis in Asia currencies now compared to the crisis i...

The mkt will strike u when u least expects it.:cool:

blackjack21trader
27-08-13, 13:25
The mkt will strike u when u least expects it.:cool:

Yes, from your reply I can tell that you are very knowledgable and well informed, not like some who pretended to know a lot but actually know nothing !

value
27-08-13, 13:36
HDB resale also turned bearish liao...

http://news.xin.msn.com/en/singapore/more-hdb-resale-flats-being-sold-with-zero-cov

blackjack21trader
27-08-13, 13:40

http://news.xin.msn.com/en/singapore/more-hdb-resale-flats-being-sold-with-zero-cov

If those brothers here followed me to shout crash in private condo last month, HDB may not kena like this now. Since the crash would have created a buffer layer like a firewall.

But no, they are so selfish that only want their private condo to go up forever. See now kena our good brothers in HDB liao :(

SOME LANDED WILL CRASH MORE THAN 50% BY YEAR END ESPECISLLY THOSE THAT HAVE OR-SIM PEOPLE STAYING IN THEM.

phantom_opera
27-08-13, 14:36
Wah, this thread is an open challenge to my thread

property golden age is here to stay ... don't u see NASDAQ is up almost everyday? that can only mean hot money flowing into NASDAQ from Asia ...

but there will be short term volatilities due to US funds selling EMs (Singapore included)

good opportunity to accumulate STI blue chips next week .. if property price softens enough to counter ABSD .. guess what will happen

teddybear
27-08-13, 14:40
US stocks sure up lah, see-saw but UP! ;)
Other emerging markets not sure though, may drop because people cashing out and shifting money into US!
Even STI also like going to die like that?

Wah, this thread is an open challenge to my thread

property golden age is here to stay ... don't u see NASDAQ is up almost everyday? that can only mean hot money flowing into NASDAQ from Asia ...

but there will be short term volatilities due to US funds selling EMs (Singapore included)

good opportunity to accumulate STI blue chips next week .. if property price softens enough to counter ABSD .. guess what will happen

phantom_opera
27-08-13, 14:44
Other emerging markets not sure though, may drop because people cashing out and shifting money into US!

Luckily I sold STI blue chips yesterday ... looking to re-enter when there is panic

Composite Index (^JKSE) -Jakarta
3,975.25 Down 145.42(-3.53%)

Philippines Stock Exchange All Share Index
PASHR:IND 3,622.85 138.77 (-3.69%)

blackjack21trader
27-08-13, 14:52
WOAHAHHHAHAHA

blackjack21trader
27-08-13, 14:56
HSI 21,885.75 -119.57 -0.54%
STI 3,037.38 -47.03 -1.52%

Next stops: 19,000 and 2,800 :scared-4:

blackjack21trader
27-08-13, 15:02

Obviously u do not understand the implication of tapering.

Let me enlighten you and OPEN your THIRD eye for YOU:

1) Tapering = Most likely ( I cannot confirm because I am NOT FED ) Reducing nearly $30billion bond purchases every some other day.

2) That means not only Asia will be affected but the West as well.

3) Do you know how much is $30Billion ?

blackjack21trader
27-08-13, 16:16
The real panic will come in exactly 15 days.

Good Luck.

phantom_opera
27-08-13, 16:31
The real panic will come in exactly 15 days.

Good Luck.

Master Shifu, which day and which time exactly? I want to buy at the rock bottom for STI ETF :rolleyes:

blackjack21trader
27-08-13, 16:39
Master Shifu, which day and which time exactly? I want to buy at the rock bottom for STI ETF :rolleyes:

Well good brother, I hope I have the answer but in this World no human beings can predict the future.

Good Luck.

phantom_opera
27-08-13, 17:28
Well good brother, I hope I have the answer but in this World no human beings can predict the future.

Good Luck.

your prediction of 15d might be just right when rupee hit 70 per USD and IDR hit 9000 per SGD and MYR hit 2.7 per SGD

but the last Asian currency crisis result in money flowing into NASDAQ ... this crisis will result in money flowing into where leh Master Shifu :D

blackjack21trader
27-08-13, 18:19
your prediction of 15d might be just right when rupee hit 70 per USD and IDR hit 9000 per SGD and MYR hit 2.7 per SGD

but the last Asian currency crisis result in money flowing into NASDAQ ... this crisis will result in money flowing into where leh Master Shifu :D

I reiterate, my job here is not to predict; my job here is to shout CRASH ARGH CRASH ARGH.

value
27-08-13, 22:36

More cooling measures for HDB resale announced :scared-4:

teddybear
27-08-13, 22:37
Ok, Singapore CRASH AH!
US UP ah! :p

I reiterate, my job here is not to predict; my job here is to shout CRASH ARGH CRASH ARGH.

value
27-08-13, 22:45
More cooling measures for HDB resale announced :scared-4:

Max loan tenure cut to 25yrs, mortgage servicing ratio cut to 30%, new PRs can buy only after 3 yrs

JAFCO
27-08-13, 22:47
Good LUCK EOM

_______
the west likes to talk down east and they control financial mkts n news n ratings.....
they started the global recession n wars n never talk down their own failures...

blackjack21trader
27-08-13, 22:54
_______
the west likes to talk down east and they control financial mkts n news n ratings.....
they started the global recession n wars n never talk down their own failures...

I agree with you, brother :)

blackjack21trader
27-08-13, 22:55
Max loan tenure cut to 25yrs, mortgage servicing ratio cut to 30%, new PRs can buy only after 3 yrs

Thanks for sharing, good brother :)

blackjack21trader
28-08-13, 05:09
DJIA 14,776.10 -170.33 -1.14%
S&P 500 1,630.48 -26.30 -1.59%
NASDAQ 3,578.52 -79.05 -2.16%
STOXX 50 2,749.27 -72.18 -2.56%
FTSE 100 6,440.97 -51.13 -0.79%
DAX 8,242.56 -192.59 -2.28%

What did I warn you guys a full 3-4 weeks ago ?

Rest of the week and next week will keep on LAU-SAI-ING.

BE HUMBLE !

samuelk
28-08-13, 06:02
one of my RM is suggesting me to go

http://www.eastspringinvestments.com.sg/prospectuslist.aspx?parentid=2&menuid=smenuProspectus%20&%20PHS&mid=354#
worth going in now?
:confused:

blackjack21trader
28-08-13, 06:44
one of my RM is suggesting me to go

http://www.eastspringinvestments.com.sg/prospectuslist.aspx?parentid=2&menuid=smenuProspectus%20&%20PHS&mid=354#
worth going in now?
:confused:

Do your due diligence.

See what the new FED chairman will be up to first. Example : What is his likely stance on tapering and how to taper the QE and in what magnitude.

The new situation we have here may not be the same situation as in the past because this QE is unprecedented for the worse recession in USA after the great depression.

Present investment vehicles may not behave like past instruments.

Just My Humble Opinion, I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL INVESTMENT ADVISOR, YOU MAY BE MORE INFORMED THAN ME.

Good Luck.

blackjack21trader
28-08-13, 14:26
DJIA 14,776.13 -170.33 -1.14%
NASDAQ 3,578.52 -79.047 -2.16%
HSI 21,558.27 -316.5 -1.45%
STI 2,996.14 -37.88 -1.25%
TSX 12,591.21 -169.09 -1.33%

What did I warn you guys 3-4 weeks ago?

BE HUMBLE !

blackjack21trader
29-08-13, 10:51
After lunch, the markets will crash hard.

blackjack21trader
29-08-13, 13:20
After lunch, the markets will crash hard.

What did I say this morning?

BE HUMBLE !

Arcachon
29-08-13, 13:53
Ok...........

gemstone
29-08-13, 14:06
who cares about market crashing? everybody is sitting on their pot of gold from the past 8 years property market loot! :im-so-happy:

indomie
29-08-13, 14:14
They are only shaking the money tree.... Not killing the money tree. Don't worry. The funds will flow in again and the printing continue.

chiaberry
29-08-13, 14:47
who cares about market crashing? everybody is sitting on their pot of gold from the past 8 years property market loot! :im-so-happy:

Gold?!

It's only paper gains.

:rolleyes:

bargain hunter
29-08-13, 14:47
trying to be humble and polite but i dun see the afternoon crash which u were predicting leh. :confused:

What did I say this morning?

BE HUMBLE !

azeoprop
29-08-13, 14:55
Struggling to stay above 3000 points... :rolleyes:

blackjack21trader
29-08-13, 16:51
trying to be humble and polite but i dun see the afternoon crash which u were predicting leh. :confused:

The Big Brothers (BBs) are GOONDUS! I know they cannot tahan me shouting crash here and will try their very best to push up the index to prove that I am wrong.

That is why I purposely shouted crash to trap them.

Wait till tomorrow see they got chance to run or not.

blackjack21trader
30-08-13, 09:53
WHAT DID I SAY 17 HOURS AGO? :

The Big Brothers (BBs) are GOONDUS! I know they cannot tahan me shouting crash here and will try their very best to push up the index to prove that I am wrong.

That is why I purposely shouted crash to trap them.

Wait till tomorrow see they got chance to run or not.

HSI 21,686.76 -18.02 -0.08%
STI 3,025.15 -12.88 -0.42%

BE HUMBLE !

blackjack21trader
30-08-13, 09:55

GOT TIO TRAPPED BO NOW ? WHAT DID I SAY 17 hours ago?

BE HUMBLE !

blackjack21trader
30-08-13, 09:58
GOT TIO TRAPPED BO NOW ? WHAT DID I SAY 17 hours ago?

BE HUMBLE !

AFternoon and tonight will be WORSE !

Over the weekend better BE VERY VERY careful, UN inspectors will have left Syria liao!

blackjack21trader
30-08-13, 10:05

Of course it matters. As long as you did not realise the gains or cannot realise the gains due to many sellers in the market, that pot of gold is just a dream.

The pot of gold can become a pot of scrap metals too. WOAHAAHAHAHA

Good luck.

value
30-08-13, 10:52
Of course it matters. As long as you did not realise the gains or cannot realise the gains due to many sellers in the market, that pot of gold is just a dream.

The pot of gold can become a pot of scrap metals too. WOAHAAHAHAHA

Good luck.
Well said bro bj. Paper gains are of no use, until one finds a real buyer. With so many CMs now, maybe not so easy...

indomie
30-08-13, 11:21
Well said bro bj. Paper gains are of no use, until one finds a real buyer. With so many CMs now, maybe not so easy...
My sg property I will never sell. I bought when rupiah is at 6700, now at 9000. The property practically pays for itself and provides income. Paper gain or not, sg property is a necessary part of a investment portfolio. U can sell your Jakarta, Bangkok, or KL property. But never sell sg property.

3C
30-08-13, 12:30
My sg property I will never sell. I bought when rupiah is at 6700, now at 9000. The property practically pays for itself and provides income. Paper gain or not, sg property is a necessary part of a investment portfolio. U can sell your Jakarta, Bangkok, or KL property. But never sell sg property.

Can't agreed more. Enjoy milking the golden
cow every month. Why slaughter the cow for
a moment of pleasure. The cow will only grow
Bigger though sometime fall sick and lau sai for
a while. The cow here is very safe & taken care of. So no worry.

bargain hunter
30-08-13, 13:37
bro, seems like everytime u say it, it dips.

but then later recover leh.

thankfully never tio trapped, bot some on dip and quickly sell off on a small rebound made some kopi lui.

AFternoon and tonight will be WORSE !

Over the weekend better BE VERY VERY careful, UN inspectors will have left Syria liao!

blackjack21trader
30-08-13, 14:35
bro, seems like everytime u say it, it dips.

but then later recover leh.

thankfully never tio trapped, bot some on dip and quickly sell off on a small rebound made some kopi lui.

happy for u u made some coffee money, good brother ;)

blackjack21trader
30-08-13, 14:38
Can't agreed more. Enjoy milking the golden
cow every month. Why slaughter the cow for
a moment of pleasure. The cow will only grow
Bigger though sometime fall sick and lau sai for
a while. The cow here is very safe & taken care of. So no worry.

that is because you grown up with 3 cycles like me, but in the first 2 cycles you were not aware of the impact. I am different, all 3 cycles my billionaire family felt the impact and they were always talking about it at home when it happens. As young as a little boy of 8 years old, I already heard the stories of the property cycles.

blackjack21trader
30-08-13, 14:39
Be careful about this weekend...good luck. Asia and Europe will close red later

bargain hunter
30-08-13, 14:48
thanks! listened to ur advice, no open trading positions at the moment. :)

happy for u u made some coffee money, good brother ;)

3C
30-08-13, 16:53
that is because you grown up with 3 cycles like me, but in the first 2 cycles you were not aware of the impact. I am different, all 3 cycles my billionaire family felt the impact and they were always talking about it at home when it happens. As young as a little boy of 8 years old, I already heard the stories of the property cycles.
Good brother no really. I am a simple boy next door. My father fetched customers using his tricycle to support us.So I know nuts of these cycles. Just want to do slightly better to give my family a more comfortable life. Not aiming for any GCB like good brother. 3 good meals a day and happy family good enough. No point being billionaires but heart every night still PiPoipopipo. Good brother wish you all the best.

blackjack21trader
30-08-13, 17:21
Good brother no really. I am a simple boy next door. My father fetched customers using his tricycle to support us.So I know nuts of these cycles. Just want to do slightly better to give my family a more comfortable life. Not aiming for any GCB like good brother. 3 good meals a day and happy family good enough. No point being billionaires but heart every night still PiPoipopipo. Good brother wish you all the best.

I agree with you good brother.

I always have great respect for people who made it themselves.

In my case, I am humbled to say that I have been lucky to be born with a silver spoon. However, you are correct to say that I am on long term depressant although I took the expressway as compared with you.

xebay11
31-08-13, 04:33
I agree with you good brother.

I always have great respect for people who made it themselves.

In my case, I am humbled to say that I have been lucky to be born with a silver spoon. However, you are correct to say that I am on long term depressant although I took the expressway as compared with you.

You mean anti-depressant.

blackjack21trader
31-08-13, 07:19
You mean anti-depressant.

Yes, good brother. Thanks for ur correction.

I was wondering where did I go wrong after writing that. Thanks for pointing out the mistake :)

blackjack21trader
31-08-13, 09:04
In actual fact, it is the Bronze Age for the Singapore private property investor:

1) You cannot sell within 5 years which is equivalent to HDB Minimum Occupation Period. If you propose to sell within the time control period, be prepared to pay Seller's Stamp Duties of 16%, 12%,8%, 4% respectively for holding period of 1 year, 2 years, 3 years and 4 years.

2) Once you sold your additional properties other than your residential property, you cannot buy a replacement property unless you wish to pay Additional Buyer Stamp Duties of 3% + 7%=10%, 3%+10%=13%, 3%+15%=18% for second property, third and subsequent properties.

That means no more portfolio upgrading or readjustment possible if we assume annual appreciation rate of private property to be $25,000 ( on the average, although we have some in Orchard gaining as much as S$55,000) a year for a $1million property in CCR.

Therefore, assuming you held a $1million private property for 2 years. Your gain would be S$50,000. But the SSD ( Seller's stamp duty ) is 12% of S$1,050,000 which works out to be S$126,000 and your loss will be S$50,000-126,000= S$76,000 or more instead of a gain of S$50,000 previously.

Good Luck.

blackjack21trader
31-08-13, 09:10
In actual fact, it is the Bronze Age for the Singapore private property investor:

1) You cannot sell within 5 years which is equivalent to HDB Minimum Occupation Period. If you propose to sell within the time control period, be prepared to pay Seller's Stamp Duties of 16%, 12%,8%, 4% respectively for holding period of 1 year, 2 years, 3 years and 4 years.

2) Once you sold your additional properties other than your residential property, you cannot buy a replacement property unless you wish to pay Additional Buyer Stamp Duties of 3% + 7%=10%, 3%+10%=13%, 3%+15%=18% for second property, third and subsequent properties.

That means no more portfolio upgrading or readjustment possible if we assume annual appreciation rate of private property to be $25,000 ( on the average, although we have some in Orchard gaining as much as S$55,000) a year for a $1million property in CCR.

Therefore, assuming you held a $1million private property for 2 years. Your gain would be S$50,000. But the SSD ( Seller's stamp duty ) is 12% of S$1,050,000 which works out to be S$126,000 and your loss will be S$50,000-126,000= S$76,000 or more instead of a gain of S$50,000 previously.

Good Luck.

In addition, you thought ( THINK ONLY ! ) that interest rates will be at around the current 2%. Because of a return of 3% of rental on a $1million property, you think this will continue forever.

Once interest rates increased by a mere 1% (100-basis points,or only 4 ticks ), you would have ZERO gain on your rental.

BE HUMBLE !

blackjack21trader
31-08-13, 09:13
In addition, you thought ( THINK ONLY ! ) that interest rates will be at around the current 2%. Because of a return of 3% of rental on a $1million property, you think this will continue forever.

Once interest rates increased by a mere 1% (100-basis points,or only 4 ticks ), you would have ZERO gain on your rental.

BE HUMBLE !

Or you assume that you can always find a tenant once the contract expire.

Or you assume you will keep your job forever.

Or you assume there are ready buyers in the market who can afford your condo.

Or you assume property prices will keep going up.

ASS-U-ME only.

GOOD LUCK !

blackjack21trader
31-08-13, 09:20

BE HUMBLE !

once interest rates overtook your rental returns, be prepared for some major hole burning in your pockets.

blackjack21trader
31-08-13, 09:35

Good Luck.

Say, you get a smart alec who pretended to be smart and sell a less than 2 years OCR property in order to upgrade to another CCR property: This is what happens:

OCR bought at price: S$870,000
OCR price : S$900,000
Sold within 2 years : 12% = $108,000
Loss = -$78,000

To upgrade to CCR price : S$1,500,000
Stamp duties assuming second property: 3%+ 7%=10%=$150,000

Total costs of upgrading = Loss + Stamp Duty + New Loan opportunity cost

= $78,000 +150,000 + New Loan opportunity cost
= $228,000 + New loan opportunity costs

Assuming the New loan opportunity costs or saving supposedly under previous loan = S$20,000

TOTAL COSTS: S$248,000 or quarter of a million purely in the cost of portfolio adjustment.

blackjack21trader
31-08-13, 09:38
Say, you get a smart alec who pretended to be smart and sell a less than 2 years OCR property in order to upgrade to another CCR property: This is what happens:

OCR bought at price: S$870,000
OCR price : S$900,000
Sold within 2 years : 12% = $108,000
Loss = -$78,000

To upgrade to CCR price : S$1,500,000
Stamp duties assuming second property: 3%+ 7%=10%=$150,000

Total costs of upgrading = Loss + Stamp Duty + New Loan opportunity cost

= $78,000 +150,000 + New Loan opportunity cost
= $228,000 + New loan opportunity costs

Assuming the New loan opportunity costs or saving supposedly under previous loan = S$20,000

TOTAL COSTS: S$248,000 or quarter of a million purely in the cost of portfolio adjustment.

小厉害就好,不要假厉害!

phantom_opera
31-08-13, 10:00
excellent fundamental analysis but there is such a thing called technical analyst
that helps u on timing and money printing

blackjack21trader
31-08-13, 10:44
excellent fundamental analysis but there is such a thing called technical analyst
that helps u on timing and money printing

Thanks and I totally agree with you , good brother :)

blackjack21trader
31-08-13, 11:19
http://sbr.com.sg/residential-property/e...7pQsb.dpuf
Published 30 Aug 2013

5 new projects launched in July report poor sales

Sales ranged below 14%.

Let me tell you the obvious after you have read the above article. I will b back after 15mins to reveal to you one very very crucial piece of observation I have made.

Allthepies
31-08-13, 11:37
Published 30 Aug 2013

Sales ranged below 14%.

Let me tell you the obvious after you have read the above article. I will b back after 15mins to reveal to you one very very crucial piece of observation I have made.

Yo Bro, waiting eagerly for your observation, the link is broken...

blackjack21trader
31-08-13, 11:40
Published 30 Aug 2013

Sales ranged below 14%.

1) That in the previous hot sales, many buyers were actually speculators or buyers with minimum one property. This group do not see the motivation now to enter the market anymore. That is, they do not actually need the property for own-stay and hence they are missing in action now after the Cooling Measures.

2) That the new loan guideline effect reveals that many buyers were previously borrowing beyond the TDSR before the new guideline. This group is also missing in the action now.

With such a drastic drop in volume, I suspect they comprise of the major portion of buyers previously.

blackjack21trader
31-08-13, 11:41
Yo Bro, waiting eagerly for your observation, the link is broken...

Dun worry, later news on TV got.

Allthepies
31-08-13, 12:11
I hope to get a big 4 bedders unit in good area of the city, your analysis bring me hope :D

4wheels
31-08-13, 19:09
1) That in the previous hot sales, many buyers were actually speculators or buyers with minimum one property. This group do not see the motivation now to enter the market anymore. That is, they do not actually need the property for own-stay and hence they are missing in action now after the Cooling Measures.

2) That the new loan guideline effect reveals that many buyers were previously borrowing beyond the TDSR before the new guideline. This group is also missing in the action now.

With such a drastic drop in volume, I suspect they comprise of the major portion of buyers previously.

I believe some old timers who keep talking about property are not here in the forums anymore.

gemstone
31-08-13, 19:42
I believe some old timers who keep talking about property are not here in the forums anymore.
See? They have run off holidaying,merrying, having looted the gold pot during past 8 years... Only gong kia still trying so hard, here borrow, there borrow to entry property here! :im-so-happy:

Borrowing text from bro blackjack...

Because
不 厉害, Therefore 要假厉害

newbie11
01-09-13, 13:05
Believe many Lao jiao are quiet because there is nothing to do here. Bought during low, fully paid some, sold some. Now shake leg n watching.

Arcachon
01-09-13, 16:52
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohTLaqwWS9Y

blackjack21trader
01-09-13, 18:48
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohTLaqwWS9Y

Very eye opening although humorous and sarcastic. Thanks for sharing, good brother :)

blackjack21trader
01-09-13, 18:50
Mixed messages sent by US is going to crash the markets next week. Markets dislike uncertainty.

Be Humble !

Regulators
01-09-13, 19:30
I think when foreign buying dry up n first time home buyers already bought what they want , developers will die. With so many foreign carrots dangling n absd of 10%, the idea of greener pastures setting into the minds of Singaporean investors. Always remember that any property with a good yield is a good property, regardless of country :D

sherlock
01-09-13, 19:50
When the tide turns, the govt can lift the ABSD with a magic wand and presto! 10% cheaper suddenly :D

Regulators
01-09-13, 19:56
Developers still hard up for gov land so no reason for gov to lift absd. Don't think the gov gives two hoots about affordable pte housing.

When the tide turns, the govt can lift the ABSD with a magic wand and presto! 10% cheaper suddenly :D

blackjack21trader
02-09-13, 08:11
KARMA IS COMING TO TAXI DRIVERS who intentionally speed up instead of slow down even if you gave signals to filter out.

Very crooked heart. They honked aggressively at you as if you are in the wrong but they are the OR-SIM ones. They speed up instead of slow down when they see your signal.

Do not need TP to punish them. My GOD will punish them.

I hang a cross in my car windscreen so that when they pointed the middle finger at my car, THEY ARE CURSED.

I curse these OR-SIM people to go deaf by end of this month.

KARMA IS COMING ! BE HUMBLE !

3centsworth
02-09-13, 08:25
The stock markets remain highly volatile going into the start of a new week amidst uncertainty on the Syria situation, the debt ceiling in US and the stance of the Fed on monetary policy.

Investors who can stomach the upheaval and respond quickly to the ebb and flow will gain handsomely. If not, it will be better to watch from the sidelines. Uncertainty breeds fear and fear leads to withdrawal.

Investors should watch to the signs.

blackjack21trader
02-09-13, 08:26
Just found a great deal. Going to call this agent to view by this week.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/15087454/for-sale-rv-residences

TOLD U BE HUMBLE !

blackjack21trader
02-09-13, 08:27
The stock markets remain highly volatile going into the start of a new week amidst uncertainty on the Syria situation, the debt ceiling in US and the stance of the Fed on monetary policy.

Investors who can stomach the upheaval and respond quickly to the ebb and flow will gain handsomely. If not, it will be better to watch from the sidelines. Uncertainty breeds fear and fear leads to withdrawal.

Investors should watch to the signs.

You are right good brother. We have no control over how these investors are going to react. They are the leaders, we r the mere followers :)

leesg123
02-09-13, 09:05
Just found a great deal. Going to call this agent to view by this week.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/15087454/for-sale-rv-residences

TOLD U BE HUMBLE !
Good brother, this deal faces the overhead bridge. OR SIM people will standy at the bridge and peep at you and your sexy actress girlfriend having fun.

blackjack21trader
02-09-13, 11:52
Good brother, this deal faces the overhead bridge. OR SIM people will standy at the bridge and peep at you and your sexy actress girlfriend having fun.

Thanks good brother, lucky I joined this forum got good brothers around!

blackjack21trader
02-09-13, 12:03
WHat did I say? Be Humble !

Watch:

http://bcove.me/1qtqd5ps

gemstone
02-09-13, 21:28
WHat did I say? Be Humble !

Watch:

http://bcove.me/1qtqd5ps

Liked! :im-so-happy:

Miltonia
02-09-13, 22:19
Are we at the super peak now?

blackjack21trader
10-09-13, 17:01
Mixed messages sent by US is going to crash the markets next week. Markets dislike uncertainty.

Be Humble !

Now you see is green hor. Watch:

CRASH ARH CRASH ARH.

phantom_opera
10-09-13, 17:50
u cannot fight the market ..:D

blackjack21trader
10-09-13, 18:17
u cannot fight the market ..:D

tomm see how 睇吓點.

sherlock
10-09-13, 19:29
tomm see how 睇吓點.

任命吧... :D

blackjack21trader
10-09-13, 19:57
任命吧... :D

Woahahahah.......not funny :tongue3:

teddybear
10-09-13, 20:30
Very funny.... :D
US market is UP UP on the way!
Syria war will only make more money run faster to US and US$ and US stocks!

Now you see is green hor. Watch:

CRASH ARH CRASH ARH.

blackjack21trader
11-09-13, 08:46
Very funny.... :D
US market is UP UP on the way!
Syria war will only make more money run faster to US and US$ and US stocks!

Today market will crash: CRASH ARH CRASH ARH ! I do not need any fundamental to support my call, I simply say crash and IT SHALL CRASH ARH !

teddybear
11-09-13, 09:34
Is this what your old school teach you?:banghead:

Nil Sine Labore! :tsk-tsk:

Today market will crash: CRASH ARH CRASH ARH ! I do not need any fundamental to support my call, I simply say crash and IT SHALL CRASH ARH !

blackjack21trader
11-09-13, 09:38
STI 3,119.77 -4.12 -0.1

What did I say just now before market open ?

BE HUMBLE !

blackjack21trader
11-09-13, 09:39
Is this what your old school teach you?:banghead:

Nil Sine Labore! :tsk-tsk:

Dun bring my old beloved school into this.

STI 3,119.77 -4.12 -0.1%

What did I say just now before market open ?

BE HUMBLE !

blackjack21trader
11-09-13, 09:41
I DO NOT NEED:

1) FUNDAMENTALS

2) RESEARCH

3) LOGIC

I SIMPLY COMMAND WHERE THE MARKET SHALL GO AS I AM:

1) THE LION

2) THE KING

3) THE THIRD EYE

STI 3,118.22 -5.67 -0.18%
TSX 12,824.48 -30.16 -0.23%

BE HUMBLE !

teddybear
11-09-13, 09:46
Who care about Micky Mouse Singapore market ? :rolleyes: Looked at the biggest picture! Not say I never teach you and also don't disgrace your old school. /how you carry also affects your school?

Dow (http://sg.finance.yahoo.com/q?s=%5Edji) 15,191.06 +127.94 +0.85% http://ichart.finance.yahoo.com/h?s=%5EDJI&lang=en-US&region=us

Nasdaq (http://sg.finance.yahoo.com/q?s=%5Eixic) 3,729.02 +22.84 +0.62% http://ichart.finance.yahoo.com/h?s=%5EIXIC&lang=en-US&region=us

S&P 500 (http://sg.finance.yahoo.com/q?s=%5Egspc) 1,683.99 +12.28 +0.73% http://ichart.finance.yahoo.com/h?s=%5EGSPC&lang=en-US&region=us

30-Yr Bond (http://sg.finance.yahoo.com/q?s=%5Etyx) 3.89 +0.05 +1.28% http://ichart.finance.yahoo.com/h?s=%5ETYX&lang=en-US&region=us

DAX (http://sg.finance.yahoo.com/q?s=%5Egdaxi) 8,446.54 +170.22 +2.06% http://ichart.finance.yahoo.com/h?s=%5EGDAXI&lang=en-US&region=us

Nikkei (http://sg.finance.yahoo.com/q?s=%5En225) 14,515.68 +92.32 +0.64% http://ichart.finance.yahoo.com/h?s=%5EN225&lang=en-US&region=us

Straits Ti...:tongue3: (http://sg.finance.yahoo.com/q?s=%5Esti) 3,117.65 -6.24 -0.20% http://ichart.finance.yahoo.com/h?s=%5ESTI&lang=en-US&region=us

Hang Seng ... (http://sg.finance.yahoo.com/q?s=%5Ehsi) 23,095.86 +345.21 +1.52% http://ichart.finance.yahoo.com/h?s=%5EHSI&lang=en-US&region=us

Shanghai C... (http://sg.finance.yahoo.com/q?s=000001.ss) 2,237.98 +25.47 +1.15%

Nil Sine Labore!!:p

I DO NOT NEED:

1) FUNDAMENTALS

2) RESEARCH

3) LOGIC

I SIMPLY COMMAND WHERE THE MARKET SHALL GO AS I AM:

1) THE LION

2) THE KING

3) THE THIRD EYE

STI 3,118.22 -5.67 -0.18%

BE HUMBLE !

blackjack21trader
11-09-13, 09:54
Who care about Micky Mouse Singapore market ? :rolleyes: Looked at the biggest picture! Not say I never teach you and also don't disgrace your old school. /how you carry also affects your school?

Dow (http://sg.finance.yahoo.com/q?s=%5Edji) 15,191.06 +127.94 +0.85% http://ichart.finance.yahoo.com/h?s=%5EDJI&lang=en-US&region=us

Nasdaq (http://sg.finance.yahoo.com/q?s=%5Eixic) 3,729.02 +22.84 +0.62% http://ichart.finance.yahoo.com/h?s=%5EIXIC&lang=en-US&region=us

S&P 500 (http://sg.finance.yahoo.com/q?s=%5Egspc) 1,683.99 +12.28 +0.73% http://ichart.finance.yahoo.com/h?s=%5EGSPC&lang=en-US&region=us

30-Yr Bond (http://sg.finance.yahoo.com/q?s=%5Etyx) 3.89 +0.05 +1.28% http://ichart.finance.yahoo.com/h?s=%5ETYX&lang=en-US&region=us

DAX (http://sg.finance.yahoo.com/q?s=%5Egdaxi) 8,446.54 +170.22 +2.06% http://ichart.finance.yahoo.com/h?s=%5EGDAXI&lang=en-US&region=us

Nikkei (http://sg.finance.yahoo.com/q?s=%5En225) 14,515.68 +92.32 +0.64% http://ichart.finance.yahoo.com/h?s=%5EN225&lang=en-US&region=us

Straits Ti...:tongue3: (http://sg.finance.yahoo.com/q?s=%5Esti) 3,117.65 -6.24 -0.20% http://ichart.finance.yahoo.com/h?s=%5ESTI&lang=en-US&region=us

Hang Seng ... (http://sg.finance.yahoo.com/q?s=%5Ehsi) 23,095.86 +345.21 +1.52% http://ichart.finance.yahoo.com/h?s=%5EHSI&lang=en-US&region=us

Shanghai C... (http://sg.finance.yahoo.com/q?s=000001.ss) 2,237.98 +25.47 +1.15%

Nil Sine Labore!!:p

I already warned you, do not bring my old school into this.

blackjack21trader
11-09-13, 09:55
FELLOW LIONS, CRASH DOW TONIGHT !

teddybear
11-09-13, 10:02
Looking at the trend (STI is the odd one), follow lions, you will be crashed! :jaw-dropping:
:D

FELLOW LIONS, CRASH DOW TONIGHT !

blackjack21trader
11-09-13, 10:06
FELLOW LIONS ! TIME TO CRASH HSI !

blackjack21trader
11-09-13, 10:36
HSI 22,940.59 -36.06 -0.16%
STI 3,116.67 -7.22 -0.23%

GOOD JOB ! FELLOW LIONS ! GOOD JOB !

WHAT DID I SAY ?

BE HUMBLE !

blackjack21trader
11-09-13, 10:37
Looking at the trend (STI is the odd one), follow lions, you will be crashed! :jaw-dropping:
:D

WOAHAAHAHHE

WHAT DID I SAY NOT TO BRING MY OLD SCHOOL INTO THIS?

BE HUMBLE !

blackjack21trader
11-09-13, 10:41
Fellow Lions ! Let's bring Nikkei and SSE down as well. Target Time: by Markets close. ;)

Simi
11-09-13, 11:00
Becareful if you are shoring the S&P

High probability of setting a New High

(last high 1709)

OBAMA speaks tonight

minority
11-09-13, 11:17
YES MR B!!!!!!!!

blackjack21trader
11-09-13, 11:22
Becareful if you are shoring the S&P

High probability of setting a New High

(last high 1709)

OBAMA speaks tonight

Thanks for ur reminder, good brother Simi ;)

blackjack21trader
11-09-13, 11:23
YES MR B!!!!!!!!

u know that I am merely having fun here dun you, good brother minority?

;)

blackjack21trader
11-09-13, 11:26
Wahlaueh, the brothers in Northern Asia SIBEH strong la. I need to find reinforcement liao.....

Pi-PO-Pi-Po calling more Lion brothers, left flanking, right flanking.....attack now , attack now, over...over.

sell more ,sell more.....!!!!

Short Nicky and SSE now over.... I repeat...short Nicky and SSE now, over !

blackjack21trader
11-09-13, 11:50
Fellow Lions ! THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE ! MORE SHORTS, MORE SHORTS ! Time is running out .

teddybear
11-09-13, 11:58
Alamak! why so fast chicken out?

Wahlaueh, the brothers in Northern Asia SIBEH strong la. I need to find reinforcement liao.....

Pi-PO-Pi-Po calling more Lion brothers, left flanking, right flanking.....attack now , attack now, over...over.

sell more ,sell more.....!!!!

Short Nicky and SSE now over.... I repeat...short Nicky and SSE now, over !

teddybear
11-09-13, 12:01
Huh? short is over or still shorting? you flip-flop like roti prata, how to have credential?

Fellow Lions ! THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE ! MORE SHORTS, MORE SHORTS ! Time is running out .

Simi
11-09-13, 12:16
Thanks for ur reminder, good brother Simi ;)

Sifu :wave:

You having great fun here

me student only trying to do a balance :D

STI rotational play going on :ashamed1:

blackjack21trader
11-09-13, 12:18
Huh? short is over or still shorting? you flip-flop like roti prata, how to have credential?

You can take my life, but I shall not let you INSULT ME.

誓可杀,不可辱!

BE HUMBLE !

blackjack21trader
11-09-13, 12:19
Sifu :wave:

You having great fun here

me student only trying to do a balance :D

STI rotational play going on :ashamed1:

yes, good brother :)

Simi
11-09-13, 12:21
sifu

for you

RELAX la

兄弟无数 :ashamed1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKaNNssIa8E

blackjack21trader
11-09-13, 12:27
sifu

for you

RELAX la

兄弟无数 :ashamed1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKaNNssIa8E

WAHLAUEH, good brother SIMI, you touched a soft spot in me leh..Thank Q Q la......

This is for you la good brother SIMI:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjbNMPyeLMY

teddybear
11-09-13, 12:59
Aiyo, you brought upon yourself! I just stated the obvious:p

You can take my life, but I shall not let you INSULT ME.

誓可杀,不可辱!

BE HUMBLE !

blackjack21trader
11-09-13, 13:01
Aiyo, you brought upon yourself! I just stated the obvious:p

Ur company got this kinda boss like u , mai zho kang and very free to post here...good luck la.

blackjack21trader
11-09-13, 13:04
NO WONDER STI listed companies no up, all the bosses lurking in this forum MAI ZHO KANG ARHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

blackjack21trader
11-09-13, 13:06
CRASH ARH CRASH ARH !

blackjack21trader
11-09-13, 15:38
Tonight Dow will crash. Good Luck.

teddybear
11-09-13, 18:40
But DOW futures green green now................. :p

Tonight Dow will crash. Good Luck.

blackjack21trader
11-09-13, 21:19

dun b too happy yet :tongue3:

blackjack21trader
11-09-13, 21:29

read my lips: what did i say this morning ? be humble !

Dow Jones Indus. Avg Sep 13 15,173.00 0.00 15,173.00 15,188.00 15,165.00 09:12:54
S&P 500 Sep 13 1,680.50 -1.90 1,682.00 1,684.00 1,679.70 09:12:31
NASDAQ 100 Sep 13 3,167.75 -15.00 3,181.25 3,188.25 3,167.50 09:12:31

teddybear
11-09-13, 23:56
DJIA +0.57% ! :D

read my lips: what did i say this morning ? be humble !

Dow Jones Indus. Avg Sep 13 15,173.00 0.00 15,173.00 15,188.00 15,165.00 09:12:54
S&P 500 Sep 13 1,680.50 -1.90 1,682.00 1,684.00 1,679.70 09:12:31
NASDAQ 100 Sep 13 3,167.75 -15.00 3,181.25 3,188.25 3,167.50 09:12:31

proud owner
12-09-13, 01:17
DJIA +0.57% ! :D

+ 0.62 % now

blackjack21trader
12-09-13, 08:29
Crazy guys la you. Argue with a mad man here and thought he can predict the future.

I already told you guys donkey years ago that BLACKJACK21TRADER is my INTERNET AVATAR.

It is AN AVATAR created in my imagination so there must be certain particular characteristics he must stick to in order to generate the character.

There is A SCRIPT this AVATAR must follow or act to including the manner he talks, or that he is mentally disturbed and thought that he can predict the stock market or communicate with the other realms.

GET IT ? I am only saying this one more time. Next time new readers dun GONG GONG come and argue with me.

SIAO LANG LA YOU GUYS !

blackjack21trader
12-09-13, 08:41
ONE LAST TIME FOR THE NEW GONGKIAs here :

Character: Blackjack21trader a.k.a 神龙股侠。

Background information:

1) Born in the 1960s to a rich real estate family.

2) Was mentally disturbed since young and thought that he can communicate with ghosts or angels.

3) When an adult, went to very reputable schools but nobody notices he is a actually a total idiot but instead thought he is a genius and can predict the future, including his mentors or professors.

Character:

1) Because he is mentally disturbed, he must sometimes act like an angry man and sometimes act like a nice guy.

2) He is very stubborn, more stubborn like Mr. Basic and live in a world created by his own imagination. Or will mentally twist the real world happenings to fit his own imagination.

3) He will scream like mad at times and at other times appeared like a gentleman.

4) Since young, because of his hallucination episodes, he thought he is very handsome but in reality you can puke when you see him.

5) He will praise those that agree with him BUT will condemn anyone who disagrees with him even that someone is absolutely right on target.

6) He is a company director and very ego who always claim he is the most intelligent, but actually he "rob" ideas during company meetings from his subordinates and make it his own. He use the same method in Internet forums.

7) In front of the public eyes he will say one thing but do another behind for his own personal gains. Absolutely selfish and ego person.

8) When company business doing well, he will claim credits and when doing badly, he will blame his workers.

9) Because of his high ego, even when a lady glare at him, he will mentally twist it to hallucinate that she is smiling at him.

GET IT ? NI SHI SIAO SIBO ???

sherlock
12-09-13, 08:53
You never add that `I am very handsome' part :)

blackjack21trader
12-09-13, 08:59
You never add that `I am very handsome' part :)

Yes good brother, I am very handsome. WOAHAAHHAHEHEH

blackjack21trader
12-09-13, 09:00
BLACKJACK21TRADER IS LIKE THIS GUY, WATCH:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nmosJvFAy0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCCpMNhgSuE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFCTOxagf_c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFA7O_ashpE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5rbIFurFE8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5r1Uy1UWco

Simi
12-09-13, 09:26
STI CRASH ARGGGG

cheo kao peng :)

blackjack21trader
12-09-13, 21:05
dun b too happy yet.

Simi
12-09-13, 21:38
see ?

DJ is crashing now :D

CRASH ARRGG !!!

Arcachon
12-09-13, 21:44
correction

phantom_opera
12-09-13, 21:46
SG MY golden age is here ... or is it bronze age lol

http://www.spad.gov.my/sites/default/files/ceopresentationklsinghsr14032013013.jpg

wirehtc
12-09-13, 21:52
Buy where e governments are investing in the infrastructure.

Simi
12-09-13, 22:15
dun b too happy yet.

Sifu

dun worry

I am a bull....at least til CNY 2014

just having fun.....see my CRASH ?...it is in GREEN and not in RED

posted few days back that S&P to challenge the Last High of 1709 :D

dtrax
13-09-13, 01:17
http://www.spad.gov.my/sites/default/files/ceopresentationklsinghsr14032013012.jpg

wirehtc
13-09-13, 06:16
http://www.spad.gov.my/sites/default/files/ceopresentationklsinghsr14032013012.jpg

Are you vested in Malaysia property?

blackjack21trader
13-09-13, 09:53
DJIA 15,300.64 -25.96 -0.17%
NASDAQ 3,715.97 -9.042 -0.24%
HSI 22,938.71 -15.01 -0.07%

what did i say yesterday?

BE CAREFUL !

dtrax
13-09-13, 11:12
Are you vested in Malaysia property?

No never vested in MY props

hopeful
13-09-13, 11:24
how many rail links are going to be between Singapore and Malaysia?

http://www.ura.gov.sg/woodlands/img/woodlands_home_map_big.jpg
I see there is a cross-border rail link to JB at Woodlands North MRT station (TSL).

so this rail link is not part of HSR?

NorthernStar
13-09-13, 11:47
how many rail links are going to be between Singapore and Malaysia?

http://www.ura.gov.sg/woodlands/img/woodlands_home_map_big.jpg
I see there is a cross-border rail link to JB at Woodlands North MRT station (TSL).

so this rail link is not part of HSR?

Nope.. this is not part of the HSR.. this is called RTS with only one stop in JB sentral (next to JB immigration office)

mummy
13-09-13, 12:24
Nope.. this is not part of the HSR.. this is called RTS with only one stop in JB sentral (next to JB immigration office)

Yes, RTS is supposed to be ready by 2018 and will be linked to future Thomson line which makes commuting to Singapore from JB for work or study much more convenient.

blackjack21trader
13-09-13, 15:09

BE CAREFUL !

You know everyday slowly slowly drop until next year is worse than one time crash, dun you? Like you know, cooking a frog like that you know. :(

proud owner
13-09-13, 20:48
You know everyday slowly slowly drop until next year is worse than one time crash, dun you? Like you know, cooking a frog like that you know. :(

really ? if this theory holds , then :

all the govt CMs to slow down the property price rally will have negative impact in the long run ? than to let it CHONG high high at one go ?

don't tell me your theory holds for Down and does not work for UP

blackjack21trader
13-09-13, 20:52
really ? if this theory holds , then :

all the govt CMs to slow down the property price rally will have negative impact in the long run ? than to let it CHONG high high at one go ?

don't tell me your theory holds for Down and does not work for UP

anything that goes down will not create a bubble.

anything that continue to go up even after CM will still have a probability of creating a bubble.

Good Luck.

proud owner
13-09-13, 20:54
anything that goes down will not create a bubble.

anything that goes up even after CM will still have a probability of creating a bubble.

Good Luck.

those that goes down will not create a bubble but it will have its own set of problems...

so either way its still not good

blackjack21trader
13-09-13, 20:59
those that goes down will not create a bubble but it will have its own set of problems...

so either way its still not good

Then what u want me to do ? shout:

CRASH ROCKET CRASH ROCKET CRASH ROCKET ARGGGGGHHHH???

Like that next week you will not see me liao, most likely see me in IMH la :(

blackjack21trader
13-09-13, 21:02
You guys are NUTS la. say I siao most probably you are the SIAO one.

If the possibility of a CRASH happening is high. DO YOU THINK I DARE TO COME HERE EVERYDAY TO SHOUT LIKE THAT?

I AM SHOUTING CRASH TO PREVENT ANOTHER BUBBLE FROM FORMING.

GET IT NOW?

Now that you get it...it is time for me to go liao la.

:(

blackjack21trader
13-09-13, 21:04
In this world , there are many dumb people la..... cannot see the beauty of my mind.

I AM THE ILLUMINATED, THE ONE AND ONLY LION.

Good Luck.

proud owner
13-09-13, 23:16
In this world , there are many dumb people la..... cannot see the beauty of my mind.

I AM THE ILLUMINATED, THE ONE AND ONLY LION.

Good Luck.

you made me feel stupid

leesg123
13-09-13, 23:23
The HSR may cut through nusajaya, JB and enter Singapore via the 3rd new causeway and link up to Changi Airport new extension.

teddybear
13-09-13, 23:51
DOW still GREEN GREEN........................ :cheers1:

Originally Posted by blackjack21trader http://forums.condosingapore.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?p=430042#post430042)

BE CAREFUL !

phantom_opera
14-09-13, 08:03
bullls climb walls of worries

Bro BJ, good tries ...

wirehtc
14-09-13, 08:07
The HSR may cut through nusajaya, JB and enter Singapore via the 3rd new causeway and link up to Changi Airport new extension.

HSR could be delayed. Don't pin too much hope on it. RTS at first link is the real deal.

hopeful
14-09-13, 09:02
you made me feel stupid

u feel stupid for reading bj21 posts?:)

blackjack21trader
14-09-13, 09:12
u feel stupid for reading bj21 posts?:)

Feel stupid after reading never mind, but the worse is those that actually responded to my postings and argue with me like chesnut.

WOAAHAHEHHEEHEHEHEH

chestnut
14-09-13, 09:23
Feel stupid after reading never mind, but the worse is those that actually responded to my postings and argue with me like chesnut.

WOAAHAHEHHEEHEHEHEH

I was only playing with u.... Like this also cannot see:doh::doh::doh:

My wife and friends were laughing all the way.... :cheers3::cheers3:

You really thot I believe all your crap:doh:

I still wondering why u still talking about properties... U got no other investments meh.... I talking rubbish again... HAHAHAHAHAHA

You will do well lar. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Be care of illumination... Could be FIREFLY.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOUR BACKSIDE HOT OR NOT. HAHAHAHAHA

chestnut
14-09-13, 09:26
you made me feel stupid

Bro, be like Radha and me... This one free entertainment leh...

We are all strangers... Hahahahahaha

chestnut
14-09-13, 09:29
Teddy, so stock market up ar????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - I love the US market.... So many of my stocks doubled liao.... Sold half and now holding on to free shares... HAHAHAHAHAHA

Now looking at Europe.....

DOW still GREEN GREEN........................ :cheers1:

Originally Posted by blackjack21trader http://forums.condosingapore.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?p=430042#post430042)

BE CAREFUL !

Wunderkind
14-09-13, 09:31
Believe BJ posting achieves its intended outcome. It tames the potential ballooning of the bubble. Otherwise developers will get overboard although some , like FN did despite BJ's intent to muster investor market against the trend.

Who would like to see another CM ?

Ps : I doubt we want to kill the game. bJ is keeping the game alive.

chestnut
14-09-13, 09:35
HAHAHAHAHAHA.... Me... One more cm for the man....

:cheers5::cheers3:

Believe BJ posting achieves its intended outcome. It tames the potential ballooning of the bubble. Otherwise developers will get overboard although some , like FN did despite BJ's intent to muster investor market against the trend.

blackjack21trader
14-09-13, 09:54

now that is an intelligent brother.

blackjack21trader
14-09-13, 09:55
HAHAHAHAHAHA.... Me... One more cm for the man....

:cheers5::cheers3:

this one is a STUPID brother.

chestnut
14-09-13, 09:59
this one is a STUPID brother.

Aiyo... Just live it to tharman and khaw.. Lar... U want to take their job ar... :doh::doh::doh:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Now I know why fewer people respond to u. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell u also u don't get it lar.... I think sharing with my dog better lar.... :doh::doh::doh:

blackjack21trader
14-09-13, 10:01
Aiyo... Just live it to tharman and khaw.. Lar... U want to take their job ar... :doh::doh::doh:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Now I know why fewer people respond to u. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell u also u don't get it lar.... I think sharing with my dog better lar.... :doh::doh::doh:

dun try to bring my idols Ah Khaw or Ah Tharman into the argument, u cunning old fox.

chestnut
14-09-13, 10:04
dun try to bring my idols Ah Khaw or Ah Tharman into the argument, u cunning old fox.

But u keep contradicting them leh....

Let them do their job... Don't spoil their plan leh....:doh::doh:

blackjack21trader
14-09-13, 10:30
But u keep contradicting them leh....

Let them do their job...I Don't spoil their plan leh....:doh::doh:

Ok lor if u say so. But cannot say the same for others.

U have proven to be a good brother, that is why I take ur advice. But I keep quiet does not mean others will hor.

blackjack21trader
14-09-13, 10:35
GUNIANG DEVELOPERS , TIME TO SHUTUP.

Simi
14-09-13, 12:03

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - I love the US market.... So many of my stocks doubled liao.... Sold half and now holding on to free shares... HAHAHAHAHAHA

Bro Lim Peh

Crash Crash Crash arrggg !!!!

Crash to New High next week :D

but 1st lets crash through the critical 1700 level :cool::cool:

chestnut
14-09-13, 13:00
Bro Lim Peh

Hahahaha... Bro, if no cm, keppeland already 9$ and above... Hahahaha

blackjack21trader
14-09-13, 13:49
sibeh crude , talk like ah beng arh. unlike me, I am very gracious with words.

lim peh here lim peh there, like gangsters like that arh. boh standard one.

blackjack21trader
14-09-13, 13:51
BIG CRASH COMING !

chestnut
14-09-13, 14:03
BIG CRASH COMING !

No wonder Tharman and Khaw very upset... Someone keep contradicting them... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:hell-hath-no-fury:

They already say "soft landing"... Now they wonder who this Ah Seow is :confused::confused::confused:

Hahahahahahah

🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🏥🏥🏥🏥

Simi
14-09-13, 14:23
Hahahaha... Bro, if no cm, keppeland already 9$ and above... Hahahaha

Bro Lim Peh

If no CM then I'm worried

phrase borrowed from the story book GO and CHOKE the 洞 :cool:

anyway cm is Cat and Mouse ?

when cat come mouse go hiding
if too many cats then mouse go oversea to play :rolleyes:

chestnut
14-09-13, 14:39
Bro Lim Peh

If no CM then I'm worried

phrase borrowed from the story book GO and CHOKE the 洞 :cool:

anyway cm is Cat and Mouse ?

when cat come mouse go hiding
if too many cats then mouse go oversea to play :rolleyes:

Bro, let me share the theory with u....

No cm... Hoot and see price shoot up... Quickly unload... Quick and big short term gain....

With cm... Watch slow growth.... Just hug your properties.... HAHAHAHAHAHA some will of course sell... This are the crazy one:banghead::banghead::doh::doh::scared-1:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Simi
14-09-13, 14:59

Sifu

dun worry

when things are not that bright

Tharman and Khaw will be singing this song

njoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHUgElS8aJU

DC33_2008
14-09-13, 15:16
So many have sung the "crashing song" and many more are still singing till now. This has certainly frightened a lot of people who have MTB and sold off to support rental market. :confused:

phantom_opera
14-09-13, 16:46
So many have sung the "crashing song" and many more are still singing till now. This has certainly frightened a lot of people who have MTB and sold off to support rental market. :confused:

Chinese fresh grad is 7.xm this year ... more than Singapore population ... Indians another 3m ..

Many are knock knock on the Singapore heaven's door

it wouldn't
be luck if you could get out of life alive"
Knock-knock-knockin' on heaven's door

it wouldn't be luck that our next generation get out of "working life" alive

DC33_2008
14-09-13, 18:12
That is the fact of life. That is why there are people here who want to be alive.
Chinese fresh grad is 7.xm this year ... more than Singapore population ... Indians another 3m ..

Many are knock knock on the Singapore heaven's door

it wouldn't
be luck if you could get out of life alive"
Knock-knock-knockin' on heaven's door

it wouldn't be luck that our next generation get out of "working life" alive

phantom_opera
14-09-13, 18:41
That is the fact of life. That is why there are people here who want to be alive.

high property price in Asia probabaly pricing in even more intense competition for scarce resources when we have 900m Asian middle class by 2030

DC33_2008
14-09-13, 19:00
The new upcoming middle income grp is a large tsunami.
high property price in Asia probabaly pricing in even more intense competition for scarce resources when we have 900m Asian middle class by 2030

blackjack21trader
14-09-13, 19:03
Sifu

dun worry

when things are not that bright

Tharman and Khaw will be singing this song

njoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHUgElS8aJU

Thanks good brother. You are a true brother, not like some hypocrites here.

teddybear
15-09-13, 12:04
You really made my day! One person shout can make a difference!:rolleyes:

blackjack21trader
15-09-13, 14:08

dun be too happy yet. I shout does not mean only one person.

chestnut
15-09-13, 16:14

Bro, it wasn't a shout.... It was CARELESS WHISPER ... HAHAHAHAHAHA

blackjack21trader
15-09-13, 16:49
CRASH ARH CRASH ARH!

Wunderkind
15-09-13, 17:04

A great forest is set on fire by a small spark.

I am pretty sure that the warning has not gone unheeded. Extreme exuberance calls for extreme measure. Why do you think the government brings on TDSR in June and not earlier?

chestnut
15-09-13, 17:07
So do we listen to MND - Minister Khaw?????

The property market has shown signs that it's moving towards a more sustainable path. - Minister Khaw

http://news.xin.msn.com/en/singapore/minister-khaw-boon-wan-says-the-property-market-has-shown-signs-of-stabilising-1

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏧🏧🏧🏧🏧🏧🏧🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌇🌇🌇🌇🌇🌇💎💎💎💎💎🆙🆙🆙🆙🆙🆙🆙

chestnut
15-09-13, 17:11

I am pretty sure that the warning has not gone unheeded. Extreme exuberance calls for extreme measure. Why do you think the government brings on TDSR in June and not earlier?

U kanna hypnotized ????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

chestnut
15-09-13, 17:14
So do we listen to MND - Minister Khaw?????

The property market has shown signs that it's moving towards a more sustainable path. - Minister Khaw

http://news.xin.msn.com/en/singapore/minister-khaw-boon-wan-says-the-property-market-has-shown-signs-of-stabilising-1

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏧🏧🏧🏧🏧🏧🏧🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌇🌇🌇🌇🌇🌇💎💎💎💎💎🆙🆙🆙🆙🆙🆙🆙

Sme people say they idol of Mr Khaw but always contradict him... Make Mr Khaw's life very miserable.... They say support him but instead tekan him... Very bad people... Double headed snake :scared-1::scared-1::scared-1:

Siam ah.....

chestnut
15-09-13, 17:22
Property market stabilising but curbs will stay: Tharman

http://www.stproperty.sg/articles-property/singapore-property-news/property-market-stabilising-but-curbs-will-stay-tharman/a/127639

See what our Minister Tharman said??? But the opposition must have planted a S.P.Y. here to spread humors to cause fear and confusion....

See what happened t wunderkind... Kanna hypnotized by the opposition :banghead::banghead:

This opposition party damn strong.... double agent... Say he loves Khaw and Tharman and MIW... But whack them until jialat jialat....

:eek:

chestnut
15-09-13, 17:24
Actually I spouting rubbish on a lazy Sunday evening....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .... I love to tickle bj.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA he is a nice chap lar... But sometime spout rubbish... HAHAHAHAHAHA

Wunderkind
15-09-13, 17:27
U kanna hypnotized ????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You must see order out of chaos, rhythm out of noises and flow out of gusts.

Dun worry. I have lived long enuf.

teddybear
15-09-13, 17:44
Good for you.

Europe? Already up, but got much more to go! :D

blackjack21trader
15-09-13, 18:05

that is correct. absolutely agree, good brother. there is one wolf anti govt in this forum.

phantom_opera
15-09-13, 18:34
see order out of chaos

I can see how each year, 15m fresh grads from china n India wanting to work in Singapore

Simi
15-09-13, 21:35
Actually I spouting rubbish on a lazy Sunday evening....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .... I love to tickle bj.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA he is a nice chap lar... But sometime spout rubbish... HAHAHAHAHAHA

Bro Chestnut

me oso like to spout nonsense :)

but on a more serious note

S&P should be on the Corrective B wave now
ie there is the C wave in coming session :scared-5:

chestnut
16-09-13, 05:34
Bro Chestnut

me oso like to spout nonsense :)

but on a more serious note

S&P should be on the Corrective B wave now
ie there is the C wave in coming session :scared-5:

Brudder, thanks... Me not technical....

I only buy undervalued stocks, potential stocks, etc....

see if u like nuance.... So far not many can do what they do.....

Cheers...

Simi
16-09-13, 12:38
Brudder, thanks... Me not technical....

I only buy undervalued stocks, potential stocks, etc....

see if u like nuance.... So far not many can do what they do.....

Cheers...

Brudder

nuance simi lai ay ???

my job is to watch the screen and see the numbers blink
thereafter try to interpret what they are trying to tell me :(

then look at the chart to read the whole story :)

chestnut
16-09-13, 12:46
Brudder

nuance simi lai ay ???

my job is to watch the screen and see the numbers blink
thereafter try to interpret what they are trying to tell me :(

then look at the chart to read the whole story :)

Hahahahaha

You are doing well with your technical.... stick to it.... Ignore what i mentioned.

:cheers1::cheers1::cheers1:

Simi
16-09-13, 21:43
Bro Lim Peh

Sometimes I just wonder

if TA is ahead of news ...............

in fact 2 weeks ahead :doh:

Wave C to follow after this .....................................................:cool:

teddybear
16-09-13, 22:27
TA? What is that? Probably too chim for me anyway.
I rather look at the celestial stars and predict than look at the chart! The celestial stars seem to tell me that S&P should be >=1720 by end of this Sep! :D

Sometimes I just wonder

if TA is ahead of news ...............

in fact 2 weeks ahead :doh:

Wave C to follow after this .....................................................:cool:

For all we know, S&P should be above 1720 by end of Sep 2013! (I am a long-term investor, short-term fluctuations doesn't matter). :p

phantom_opera
17-09-13, 08:53
summers are bigger than any TA sigh

nuance is unique but the technology is nonlinear aka not scalable

DC33_2008
17-09-13, 09:40
Heat is removed for now.:hell-hath-no-fury:

chestnut
17-09-13, 10:17

Bro,
1. Set top boxes will have this feature in near future. They just signed a deal to provide in one of them...
2. Medical equipments will be using them.
3. More ce equipments will start embracing them.
4.icahn is involved

This is my theory... I don't always get correct... Hahahahaha

I bet on new innovations... Those are the multi baggers

phantom_opera
17-09-13, 16:10
Bro,
1. Set top boxes will have this feature in near future. They just signed a deal to provide in one of them...
4.icahn is involved

yeah, u could be right. Back in 1997-2000, EMC share could rocket from $1 to $100 by selling scalable stuff like storage ...GIC made tonnes of $$$ from that boom.
This time around, most technology companies have very complex / non-linear technologies ... but for NASDAQ to x2 from current level should be within reach :cool:

chestnut
17-09-13, 16:21
yeah, u could be right. Back in 1997-2000, EMC share could rocket from $1 to $100 by selling scalable stuff like storage ...GIC made tonnes of $$$ from that boom.
This time around, most technology companies have very complex / non-linear technologies ... but for NASDAQ to x2 from current level should be within reach :cool:

Bro, Icahn is one of the major shareholder for Nuance and Apple

http://appleinsider.com/articles/13/09/02/investors-speculate-carl-icahn-could-push-apple-to-buy-nuance-for-speech-tech

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2013/09/11/carl-icahn-snaps-up-apple-stock/2802343/

So far no one can do what Nuance can do leh.... All this are just tikan stocks lar... If kanna, strike lottery lor...

My 3 d printing stocks all doubled leh.... hahahahaha

Cheers

phantom_opera
17-09-13, 16:57
with bro chestnut support I am going to shout NASDAQ to X2 from today, it is called NASDAQ bubble II, a smaller one but just as lethal :scared-1:

Simi
17-09-13, 21:21
Bro,
4.icahn is involved

Brudder

thought nuance was some kind of a trading platform when you first mentioned it to me

So its Nuance Comm...symbol : nuan :D

Not bad

2 years (2012 and 2013)not doing well as reflected by share price
2011 was a good year..from USD15plus to USD27

Just be careful if price goes below USD19...possible "Dead Cross"

No hurry to get in

Can also look at this ...my Year end target USD100
Already doubled since January

Simi
17-09-13, 21:44
Brudder

thought nuance was some kind of a trading platform when you first mentioned it to me

Not bad

No hurry to get in

Opps

Dead Cross :ashamed1:

chestnut
18-09-13, 05:54
Bro, stocks are for fun time for me lar....

All my money has been made in properties Liao....

My rental from the props enough for me to retire Liao.... HAHAHAHAHAHA

Will be retiring next year. HAHAHAHAHAHA

:cheers1::cheers1:

Do what u are good at bro....

Brudder

Not bad

No hurry to get in

Simi
18-09-13, 10:05
Bro, stocks are for fun time for me lar....

All my money has been made in properties Liao....

My rental from the props enough for me to retire Liao.... HAHAHAHAHAHA

Will be retiring next year. HAHAHAHAHAHA

:cheers1::cheers1:

Do what u are good at bro....

hmmm...Brudder that's very Good to retire early and start LIVING
klkk and drive topless blow blow wind

just for fun

also around USD20......look at NQ Mobile, symbol NQ :D

chestnut
18-09-13, 10:15
hmmm...Brudder that's very Good to retire early and start LIVING
klkk and drive topless blow blow wind

just for fun

also around USD20......look at NQ Mobile, symbol NQ :D
Will look into it..

Nuan

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/nuance-dragon-drive-fuels-voice-120000002.html

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/nuance-supports-physicians-introduction-customized-120000253.html

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/music-ears-echo-nest-joins-130000349.html

Brudder, dabble a bit on such stocks lar.... They are software... all major R & D already spent.... now collecting money from licencing....

Honestly, software makers make more money than hardware makers...

Dont play too big hor....

I now spotting other trends... hahahahaha

Simi
18-09-13, 10:25
Will look into it..

Nuan

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/nuance-dragon-drive-fuels-voice-120000002.html

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/nuance-supports-physicians-introduction-customized-120000253.html

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/music-ears-echo-nest-joins-130000349.html

Brudder, dabble a bit on such stocks lar.... They are software... all major R & D already spent.... now collecting money from licencing....

Honestly, software makers make more money than hardware makers...

Dont play too big hor....

I now spotting other trends... hahahahaha

Thank you

me only a skin hair player :ashamed1:

blackjack21trader
18-09-13, 12:31
BIG CRASH COMING TO DOW TONIGHT.

princess_morbucks
18-09-13, 13:24

Why? ...Grandmaster bj....care to enlighten us, please ?

martialsin
18-09-13, 13:27
tapering of qe

wirehtc
18-09-13, 13:37
tapering of qe

US: Stocks rise ahead of expected Fed taper
Published September 18, 2013

[NEW YORK CITY] US stocks Tuesday closed higher amid greater investor confidence that the US economy could withstand an expected reduction of Federal Reserve bond purchases.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average put on 34.95 (0.23 per cent) at 15,529.73.

The broad-based S&P 500 added 7.16 (0.42 per cent) at 1,704.76.

The tech-rich Nasdaq Composite Index jumped 27.85 (0.75 per cent) to 3,745.70, its highest close since September 2000.

A two-day meeting of the Federal Open Market Committee is scheduled to conclude Wednesday with a statement and news conference with Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke. Most market watchers expect the Fed to scale back the Fed's US$85 billion per month bond-buying program.

The market expects the Fed to reduce the program by US$10-$15 billion, said Michael James, managing director of equity trading at Wedbush Securities.

A larger taper "might cause a little bit of market weakness," James said. "Anything else is priced in." "People are getting more comfortable with the Fed taking their foot off the pedal," James said. "We're not expanding at a fantastic rate, but we're doing okay." Technology companies performed strongly with Apple and Facebook reversing recent declines. Apple added 1.2 per cent and Facebook advanced 6.0 per cent.

Other technology firms to see gains included Dow member Intel, up 1.5 per cent after a Credit Suisse upgrade, and Amazon, up 2.7 per cent.

Dow component Microsoft rose 0.4 per cent after raising its dividend by 22 per cent and announcing a new US$40 billion share buyback programme to replace a programme that expires at the end of September.

Banking giant JPMorgan Chase slipped 0.1 per cent after The Wall Street Journal reported the bank may face criminal charges over the "London whale" trading losses. The bank is reportedly close to settling civil charges in the matter with US and British regulators.

Safeway soared 10.5 per cent after activist fund Jana Partners disclosed that it took a 6.2 per cent stake in the supermarket chain. The company enacted a so-called "poison pill" measure intended to prevent a hostile takeover.

Internet radio company Pandora rose 5.0 per cent after announcing a public offering of 10 million additional shares. The proceeds will go to general corporate purposes and potential acquisitions.

Bond prices rose. The yield on the 10-year Treasury dropped to 2.85 per cent from 2.87 per cent, while the 30-year slipped to 3.84 per cent from 3.87 per cent. Prices and yields move inversely. - AFP

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/breaking-news/stock-markets/us-stocks-rise-ahead-expected-fed-taper-20130918

princess_morbucks
18-09-13, 13:37
tapering of qe

Thanks.
The last time they also had a meeting in May, but nothing happened to the QE.
Wonder whether it will be the same this time round?

Simi
18-09-13, 14:06
Thanks.
The last time they also had a meeting in May, but nothing happened to the QE.
Wonder whether it will be the same this time round?

Tapering are already OLD and KNOWN NEWS
what the market really scared of are the UNKNOWN news

probably had been factored into the market liao

Look at the PIIGS, and where are they now ?

Their stock exchanges are FLYING :scared-1:

But anyway
CRASH ARRGGG !!! :):)

Simi
18-09-13, 17:15

Sifu

as sure as the sun rises in the EAST

Tonight CRASH ARRGGHHH

teddybear
18-09-13, 20:34
CRASH THROUGH THE ROOF ah! :p

princess_morbucks
18-09-13, 21:41
CRASH THROUGH THE ROOF ah! :p

LOL...teddy bear...crash through the roof reminds me of Santa Claus falling down the chimney...means we get to keep all the presents?

star
18-09-13, 21:50
What will happen if they surprise everyone by introducing QE4.

phantom_opera
18-09-13, 21:56
market expects policy rate at end of 2016 to be in the region of 2-2.5%

ok, SIBOR looks likely to stay at 0.4% until probably 2015

teddybear
18-09-13, 22:10
Good for everybody who are willing to stretch out hands to catch presents! The US will be delivering plentiful of presents to most of us...... :D

LOL...teddy bear...crash through the roof reminds me of Santa Claus falling down the chimney...means we get to keep all the presents?

proud owner
19-09-13, 00:10
Good for everybody who are willing to stretch out hands to catch presents! The US will be delivering plentiful of presents to most of us...... :D

when I said crash through the roof ... it was meant to be sarcastic ...

Crash is Down not up towards the roof ...

Simi
19-09-13, 00:38
Happy Mid Autumn Festival to all readers

then again its a Full moon
the last full moon market crashed upward

Opposite this time round

CHEERS !!!

:cheers3::cheers3::cheers3:

proud owner
19-09-13, 00:44
Happy Mid Autumn Festival to all readers

then again its a Full moon
the last full moon market crashed upward

Opposite this time round

CHEERS !!!

:cheers3::cheers3::cheers3:

I don't know about equities

but for currency trading we do look at lunar calendar ....

Simi
19-09-13, 00:53
I don't know about equities

but for currency trading we do look at lunar calendar ....

tried before but too cheem

http://astrocycle.net/

star
19-09-13, 02:03
No taper. Cheong liao.

dtrax
19-09-13, 02:05
WDF.. I SCREAM ICE-CREAM!!!
We r all selfish.. want stocks chiong up, permanent low interest rate 4eva

proud owner
19-09-13, 02:07
WDF.. I SCREAM ICE-CREAM!!!
We r all selfish.. want stocks chiong up, permanent low interest rate 4eva

yellen yellen yellen

star
19-09-13, 02:20
From CNBC:

The Fed has insisted it will not begin raising the funds rate before the unemployment rate falls to 6.5 percent and inflation rises to 2.5 percent. Unemployment is at 7.3 percent and inflation remains mired at 1.5 percent.

QE will last for a long time. Money is getting smaller..

Simi
19-09-13, 02:26
Mad short covering now :beats-me-man::scared-1:

Bears got CRASHED

faint

phantom_opera
19-09-13, 04:14
Long live Master Shifu Bernanke, China property will be up 20pc yoy, ppl will rush to hard asset, max out borrowings again

blackjack21trader
19-09-13, 07:40
don't be too happy yet. there is not enough on the ships.

lionhill
19-09-13, 08:28
don't be too happy yet. there is not enough on the ships.

Master, the worse will be continued.

Inflation, Inflation, Inflation........

chestnut
19-09-13, 08:30
One day the naysayers will get it rite. Till now, the bulls are basking in the sun. All should I say the chipmunks are collecting nuts in preparation of winter(recession).... Hahahahahaha

So please collect more nuts ok.... Especially chestnuts.. Hahahahaha

phantom_opera
19-09-13, 08:56
commercial Coe vehicle all time high 76k
shanghai Beijing SZ new home price up 18pc you
US fed is engineering next housing bubble with taper cry wolf

inflation and low interest till 2016

indomie
19-09-13, 08:56
Of course even before the news come, the american bankers were already back in India buying assets and equities.

p3nboy
19-09-13, 09:23
my short position HOW? HOW?:confused:

wirehtc
19-09-13, 09:32

Inflaiton and low interest until 2016? That could fuel another property craze next year in the region.

Rockstone
19-09-13, 11:28
Inflaiton and low interest until 2016? That could fuel another property craze next year in the region.

Queue up like getting hello kitty..

blackjack21trader
19-09-13, 11:30

You can up 200%, but if ur currency is an easy target...you gotta

BE HUMBLE !

BE CAREFUL !

blackjack21trader
19-09-13, 11:32
There is a very big left pocket in right pocket out, right pocket in, left pocket out going on on our planet Earth right now.

BE CAREFUL !

BE HUMBLE !

BE AWARE !