PDA

View Full Version : Question on S&P Not Approved

skywolf
27-08-13, 11:25
Hi all,

Just a quick question.
I have bought an EC. But in the event of the S&P not approved, will the booking fee be refunded in full or just 75%?

civic3106
27-08-13, 13:40
Hi all,

Just a quick question.
I have bought an EC. But in the event of the S&P not approved, will the booking fee be refunded in full or just 75%?

You are buying from developer and I don't think you can get a full refund the most is 75% of your booking fee. It should have stated in your OTP.

Why want to give up on your purchase ?

skywolf
27-08-13, 13:59
You are buying from developer and I don't think you can get a full refund the most is 75% of your booking fee. It should have stated in your OTP.

Why want to give up on your purchase ?

No lah, not giving up. I still waiting for my S&P. I am just wondering if the purchase is not approved by HDB, will the booking fee, to the developer for the EC, be refunded to us in full or just 75%. :rolleyes:

CondoWE
27-08-13, 15:29
No lah, not giving up. I still waiting for my S&P. I am just wondering if the purchase is not approved by HDB, will the booking fee, to the developer for the EC, be refunded to us in full or just 75%. :rolleyes:

Why will HDB not approve your sale? Your current HDB's MOP not met?

neonexus
28-08-13, 11:28
Has a friend under review by HDB for applying EC as he dint know his wife has a property in China. And go and admit about the ownership. Though the oversea property is inherited from his father and not worth anything.:p

civic3106
28-08-13, 11:39

My understanding is, if got rejected by HDB then fully refund.