PDA

View Full Version : 22 PRCs live illegally in 4-room HDB flat!

mermaid
15-08-13, 10:57
more & more law breakers liao. wait govt da boleh tahan announce hdb is no longer rentable den owners r willing to repent ...

http://www.tremeritus.com/2013/08/14/22-prcs-live-illegally-in-4-room-hdb-flat/

Chinese evening paper Lianhe Wanbao reported on Saturday (10 Aug) that 22 PRCs have been discovered living in a 4-room HDB unit in Blk 412, Commonwealth Avenue West.

Even the living room and storage room were used as sleeping quarters with bunk beds all over the flat.

The tenants told the media that they had to queue up to 4 hours to take a bath. Sometimes, they would queue till midnight and still not be able to bathe because of the large number of people using the bathroom.

It was one of the tenants, Ms Li, 30, who called the media to complain about the poor living conditions there. Ms Li said she came to Singapore about a year ago to work as a cleaner. She was introduced to the flat by an agent.

She revealed that there are actually 22 people living in the flat with each paying $250 per bunk space. The living conditions are very bad and the flat is unfit for human accommodation.

Each of the 3 bedrooms has 3 double-bunk beds, accommodating 6 persons in each room. In total, the 3 bedrooms house 18 people. The living room was made into 2 small rooms with a cloth acting as a divider, each housing a person. The storage room was rented to a couple. In this way, 22 people in total live in the 4-room flat.

What is more, Ms Li told the media that the whole unit was originally sublet to a PRC couple, who in turn created the 22 living spaces to rent out to the rest of Ms Li’s compatriots.

At $250 per bunk space, the PRC couple are raking in $5,500 every month. Assuming the couple are in turn paying $2,000 per month rent to the owners, they are making a cool $3,500 a month. Apparently, this PRC couple do not live in the unit. They only visit the flat once a month to collect sub-rent from the 22 sub-tenants.

According to HDB rules, only Singaporean owners can rent out their flats after meeting the minimum occupied period; PRs cannot. The owners have to ensure that they do not rent to illegal immigrants. They also have to ensure that the tenants do not sublet the flat to others.

There is a limit to the number of people living in a HDB flat:

1- or 2-room flat – 4 people
3-room flat – 6 people
4-room flat and above – 9 people

Clearly, the owners of the 4-room unit are breaching HDB rules and run the risk of the flat being repossessed by HDB.

flxcat
15-08-13, 11:13
Sometime I just wonder what are the neighbours doing? MYOB?

Definitely the immediate neighbours will be directly impacted with the noise, human movement etc.

Or the neighbours are also renting out their HDB flats and happily collecting good rental and living elsewhere and hack about what is going on. :D

relax88
15-08-13, 11:30
Come sunday..all hdb owners must sell off hdb and not allowed for rentals

the reason why this news just break out at this timing...is to support the new ruling :rolleyes: :p

henryhk
15-08-13, 12:06

the reason why this news just break out at this timing...is to support the new ruling :rolleyes: :p
Tis is getting out of control with too many hdbs renting out their units, how to check.......who is responsible, in the first why are hdb allowed to be rented out after 5 years!!! So that the young couples can use the $ to put the downpayment of a condo?!!! Up till now, I still don't understand....in Singapore, many tink how to make use of hdb to make $......

relax88
15-08-13, 12:11
U cannot blame....many hdb owners are either pr or new citizens

where they come from, eating next to a sh it hole is common

come on . Sunday. Ban all hdb from rental:D

once hdb cannot rent out....guess what will happen to prices:D

once hdb prices goes down......government has brought down common citizens housing prices:cheers1:

Violinbite
15-08-13, 12:38
U cannot blame....many hdb owners are either pr or new citizens

where they come from, eating next to a sh it hole is common

come on . Sunday. Ban all hdb from rental:D

once hdb cannot rent out....guess what will happen to prices:D

once hdb prices goes down......government has brought down common citizens housing prices:cheers1:

Not likely as what u mentioned on ban on HDB rental. All the properties owners will change entire government to another ruling party then also. Afterall property owners can stay back in HDB and rent out PC. When time is ripe sell their HDB to have nothing to do w HDB, set new high - having multiple private properties instead. Govt will headache. - old folks can't rent out HDB, how to survive? And previously forum also consider REITizes HDB, then they will be slapping their own faces.

princess_morbucks
15-08-13, 12:44
http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10325p.nsf/w/MaxFinancesOverviewRentHouse

"Flat owners and their families must continue to stay in their HDB flats after purchasing private properties. However, exception is made for those who have obtained prior approval from HDB to sublet their flats under the Subletting of Flat policy."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then how is yowetan going to sublet his HDB after he purchased his Mt Sinai, assuming he has not obtained prior approval?

mcmlxxvi
15-08-13, 12:45

I seriously think you are right on this one!

p3nboy
15-08-13, 12:54

so will the vote count in the next GE.

mcmlxxvi
15-08-13, 13:23
Seriously... if HDB is banned from sublet, do you think owners will vote opposition?

They still need to protect the asset value. It's not machiam forced to sell off. Plus it's such a treasured rarity that once you crossed over to the dark (privates) side, you can't return...

mermaid
15-08-13, 13:32
Seriously... if HDB is banned from sublet, do you think owners will vote opposition?

will, but vote for opposition becos they are angry n throw tantrum, not becos they believe WP will allow them to sublet.

but how many % of the hdb owners belong to the above category?

if hdb is no longer allowed for profiteering purpose, guess how many regained votes will there be?

mcmlxxvi
15-08-13, 13:41
will, but vote for opposition becos they are angry n throw tantrum, not becos they believe WP will allow them to sublet.

but how many % of the hdb owners belong to the above category?

if hdb is no longer allowed for profiteering purpose, guess how many regained votes will there be?

wholeheartedly agree.

the benefits will be more than the risk....!

august
15-08-13, 13:54

this news is not on mainstream media.

relax88
15-08-13, 14:50
relax relax.............your guess is as good as mine:D

my colleague is applying for citizenship, all she wants is cheap housing and decent living conditions.

but thinking aloud, what are the percentage of HDB owners have more than 1 house......90%....50%.......30%.......10%????

will the new ruling to dis-allowed HDB to be rented out, would provide a better living conditions for the HDB owners that does not have a private condo.....:D

how many HDB owners that only have 1 house wants their living environment to be that of a dog dump:D

what the percentage of HDB owners that only has 1 house....90%......80%:D

for me I am going to buy my first HDB, the government that can bring the prices so that I can buy my house...will get my vote:D

just thinking out loud...no right , no wrong...just logic:D

phantom_opera
15-08-13, 15:01
@relax88

pricing is not so simple ... an HDB u can monetize means u will participate in GDP growth of the country ... in Japan where every year growth is zero, u will say no ... in Singapore where GDP Growth could be 3-4% for next 20y, saying no to a growth asset is plain daft

also HDB is 99LH, if it cannot be monetized ... u will lose money .. u buy 150k pay 30y loan 200k, 30y later at most worth 200k but one KFC meal is $15 ... is that what u want?

daft, dafter, daftest :banghead:

relax88
15-08-13, 15:13
relax relax lar.....me poor boy, cannot see far far..

once my cohort get our first place then we switch ok:D

august
15-08-13, 15:36
@relax88

pricing is not so simple ... an HDB u can monetize means u will participate in GDP growth of the country ... in Japan where every year growth is zero, u will say no ... in Singapore where GDP Growth could be 3-4% for next 20y, saying no to a growth asset is plain daft

also HDB is 99LH, if it cannot be monetized ... u will lose money .. u buy 150k pay 30y loan 200k, 30y later at most worth 200k but one KFC meal is $15 ... is that what u want?

cannot monetise does not mean no capital appreciation.

mermaid
15-08-13, 15:39

will end up as white elephant onot?

phantom_opera
15-08-13, 15:39

cannot monetise means cannot sell freely in open market and cannot rent out

... must return to HDB ... :rolleyes:

it means u are renting from HDB for 99y (actually shorter, building collapse after 60y) ;)

flxcat
15-08-13, 16:53

it means u are renting from HDB for 99y (actually shorter, building collapse after 60y) ;)

No need so much changes, just revert back to the days where can still sell to PR, except cannot rent out whole unit, except under case where posted overseas and special cases. For general, just rent out only room.

Btw, I think the rule still there, just that last few years HDB happily approve whoever meets the MOP period for whole unit rent out.

Whoever have been gaining from the whole HDB flat rent out, nothing lost, take it that extra tens of thousands into the piggy bank for the last couple of years. :D

mermaid
15-08-13, 17:04
No need so much changes, just revert back to the days where can still sell to PR, except cannot rent out whole unit, except under case where posted overseas and special cases. For general, just rent out only room.

Btw, I think the rule still there, just that last few years HDB happily approve whoever meets the MOP period for whole unit rent out.

I agree, juz disallow the subletting of the whole flat will do, cos it will take away the bulk of the investing activities liao.

but I disagree on the part of allowing PRs to buy hdb. it simply makes no sense. if a PR like working n living here so much, y is he still not a Singaporean? if there is no intention to become a sg citizen, I tink it is only fair to singaporeans tat they dun enjoy the same privileges as us.

bear in mind tat not all singaporeans get to own a BTO eventually.

august
15-08-13, 20:28

HDB will always be allowed to sell freely in open market. It is subletting that needs to be discouraged.

ecimbew
15-08-13, 21:21
Ok la no need so drastic. Just cannot rent to workers as if it is a dorm. There's proper dorms in sg.

ecimbew
15-08-13, 21:24
I agree, juz disallow the subletting of the whole flat will do, cos it will take away the bulk of the investing activities liao.

but I disagree on the part of allowing PRs to buy hdb. it simply makes no sense. if a PR like working n living here so much, y is he still not a Singaporean? if there is no intention to become a sg citizen, I tink it is only fair to singaporeans tat they dun enjoy the same privileges as us.

Some PRs don't even live or work in sg. They buy HDB flat then rent out whole unit. When it's profitable and MOP period is served, they sell. Some continue to use the sg address even thought its no longer their property.

flxcat
15-08-13, 21:45

I merely looking at re-instating what was being practise all this while before HDB allowing renting whole unit.

As for whether PR can buy HDB, hmm.... can be a total long thread of discussion, let's separate it from this thread. :)

Violinbite
15-08-13, 22:05
HDB will always be allowed to sell freely in open market. It is subletting that needs to be discouraged.

I believe majority of PC buyers (Singapore citizen) who owned more than 1 property owns HDB as 1st property. Looking at individual level, to consider upgrading lifestyle (expression of simple prosperity) is either sell their HDB and upgrade to PC; those who can afford above this prosperity will wanting to move into PC and using flat rental to cover part of the PC mortgage. It is quite natural a simple form of prosperity upgrade in steps.

If govt stopped flat rentals, it has somehow violated our own National pledge which citizens recited "... To achieve happiness, PROSPERITY and progress for our nation" - Nation is not the physical land but people group the citizens who recite the pledge. - What kind of prosperity or asset if their flats cannot be rented out?

There are always the less well to do financially, so with those who with hard work became prosperous. Govt tried to help the poor thru subsidized flat as they started to make progress to accumulate their wealth (a normal process) after says not a short time - like ten years, they finally bought PC, certainly they wish to stay in (and PC is not cheap and not easy to service, that is always why we talk about rentals). So after all CMs, TDSR, now root out by saying cannot RENT? - What kind of prosperity is that? - Try recite the pledge with all your heart, poor or rich. You get a better non bias view hopefully.

flxcat
15-08-13, 22:30
I believe majority of PC buyers (Singapore citizen) who owned more than 1 property owns HDB as 1st property. Looking at individual level, to consider upgrading lifestyle (expression of simple prosperity) is either sell their HDB and upgrade to PC; those who can afford above this prosperity will wanting to move into PC and using flat rental to cover part of the PC mortgage. It is quite natural a simple form of prosperity upgrade in steps.

If govt stopped flat rentals, it has somehow violated our own National pledge which citizens recited "... To achieve happiness, PROSPERITY and progress for our nation" - Nation is not the physical land but people group the citizens who recite the pledge. - What kind of prosperity or asset if their flats cannot be rented out?

There are always the less well to do financially, so with those who with hard work became prosperous. Govt tried to help the poor thru subsidized flat as they started to make progress to accumulate their wealth (a normal process) after says not a short time - like ten years, they finally bought PC, certainly they wish to stay in (and PC is not cheap and not easy to service, that is always why we talk about rentals). So after all CMs, TDSR, now root out by saying cannot RENT? - What kind of prosperity is that? - Try recite the pledge with all your heart, poor or rich. You get a better non bias view hopefully.

Upgrading one's standard of living is a natural process of many human beings. Selling their HDB and use the capital gain to upgrade to condo that is the natural path many Singaporeans have taken, not an issue at all as their HDB flat will be back to the pool for others who wish to own one.

If anyone that have the real means to prosper, they will be staying in private condo or landed and still have enough funds to invest in another private condo for rental.

Using taxpayer money through renting out the HDB flat that the owner do not want to stay in, on the other hand is not based on justice to the rest of the citizens in one's pursuit of prosperity. Just another non bias view. :D

august
15-08-13, 23:12

to invoke the national pledge is stretching your point. The loosening of rules on allowing subletting of whole HDB flats only began 10 yrs ago in 2003. Does this mean prior to 2003 HDB flats are somehow less of an asset and there were no capital appreciation or prosperity to speak of?

Back to the pledge. LKY did say it is more of an aspiration. Do you disagree with him?

minority
16-08-13, 01:40
@relax88

aiyah many jealous people out there that are plain stupid. they like to see other people loose $. but they themselves dont loose $.

its a I must win other must loose then I song mentality. short sighted and narrow minded self centre..

minority
16-08-13, 01:47

Whoever have been gaining from the whole HDB flat rent out, nothing lost, take it that extra tens of thousands into the piggy bank for the last couple of years. :D

so we will be like malaysia FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP? who will trust that Bull shit.

Why must the current folks who want to monitize lost then? so those wanna be or MTB want to get cheap hoping to make later? thats BS.

Looks like we are breeding a generation of self centred, sheltered xenophobic generation.

newbie11
16-08-13, 02:02
I see this trend already. Worrying. So what if population indeed become 6.9m? By then what's left of our society?

dare2
16-08-13, 05:34
http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10325p.nsf/w/MaxFinancesOverviewRentHouse

"Flat owners and their families must continue to stay in their HDB flats after purchasing private properties. However, exception is made for those who have obtained prior approval from HDB to sublet their flats under the Subletting of Flat policy."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then how is yowetan going to sublet his HDB after he purchased his Mt Sinai, assuming he has not obtained prior approval?

3-room flat – 6 people

Is there no limit to occupancy in PC?

YT has 2+1+2+2+1 and a dog

mcmlxxvi
16-08-13, 08:12
Upgrading one's standard of living is a natural process of many human beings. Selling their HDB and use the capital gain to upgrade to condo that is the natural path many Singaporeans have taken, not an issue at all as their HDB flat will be back to the pool for others who wish to own one.

If anyone that have the real means to prosper, they will be staying in private condo or landed and still have enough funds to invest in another private condo for rental.

Using taxpayer money through renting out the HDB flat that the owner do not want to stay in, on the other hand is not based on justice to the rest of the citizens in one's pursuit of prosperity. Just another non bias view. :D

AGREE. If hdb wasn't built with taxpayers money, they can do whatever they want with it! But fact is it is NOT, so there needs to be a bias towards the greater good of the needy, rather than a profiteering tool or one for a 'lifestyle upgrade' which is a WANT and not a NEED.

mcmlxxvi
16-08-13, 08:15
Looks like we are breeding a generation of self centred, sheltered xenophobic generation.

Isn't that human evolution in a nutshell?

(at the expense of all other species and natural resources)

We're only Human...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1ysoohV_zA

Violinbite
16-08-13, 08:18
to invoke the national pledge is stretching your point. The loosening of rules on allowing subletting of whole HDB flats only began 10 yrs ago in 2003. Does this mean prior to 2003 HDB flats are somehow less of an asset and there were no capital appreciation or prosperity to speak of?

Back to the pledge. LKY did say it is more of an aspiration. Do you disagree with him?

Let's all be aspired then. Take nothing too seriously then since it is not a national vision. May the rich do more charities, let the poor buck up (and complain less) after all the bonus and incentives given by government. Let the government be government and decide how they handle the matter, citizens be citizens so to speak. It is human nature to do their best to thrive and wanting to succeed. It's not about agreeing with LKY. :) No offense, a leader - LEADs indeed. He is not a tyrant on submission, he can indeed live well without followers always needing to agree with him.

Violinbite
16-08-13, 08:47
Using taxpayer money through renting out the HDB flat that the owner do not want to stay in, on the other hand is not based on justice to the rest of the citizens in one's pursuit of prosperity. Just another non bias view. :D[/QUOTE]

I agree with you structurally. I remember when i first owned HDB, we were happy to possibly own a subsidized home (not just property). I care little about how government handle taxes and was grateful for a clean government. One of the aspect - certainly no time to complain about the rich. Bo chap if they own many properties. Actually come to prosperity, both rich and poor have their own shares of problem. To neglect charity to poor, or complain against the rich wont solve the problem. Some problem can be taken at individual level and solve, while others at community level. Trying to solve problem of individual level at entirely at community level can be devastating. (eg. All sexual crimes have lust in the root. But are men to put to jail for that lust in their thoughts? - sorry for the very bad example to use) :)

mermaid
16-08-13, 09:37
Some PRs don't even live or work in sg. They buy HDB flat then rent out whole unit. When it's profitable and MOP period is served, they sell. Some continue to use the sg address even thought its no longer their property.

to be fair, be it singaporeans or PRs, if they sublet the whole HDB, tat means they dun require such "affordable housing" at all in the 1st place.
hence, they shd not "chop" a place in hdb flats.

this applies to owners who hv previously bought a resale flat, not merely BTO owners. whether they hv enjoyed any financial subsidy in the 1st place or not is not relevant here.

Violinbite
16-08-13, 09:43

A personal sharing about my neighbour in HDB. Staying in 4A flat. The couple has three kids staying grown up, youngest already in secondary. The mother is a friendly person and always instruct the children to greet us. Unfortunately the husband was a difficult person somehow. He is in his early fifties, gotten a personal friction with my family in one incident, where we had a gathering around 8pm that probably had some noise (it's all in our house, closed door). He screamed and shouted by banging on the lift upgrading metal crate sheet against us for being noisy. To our knowledge, he is healthy and had several jobs but none he work for long, so currently jobless and stayed at home. The only working party is the wife. How they survived? He rented TWO bedrooms to four PRCs and collected $1500 a month. I really not sure where the kids sleep at night. - One household in total 9 person (max out HDB rules for rentals).

My wife didn't like the man, but was in good terms w his wife. She told me what kind of a man is this that does not strive to provide for the family, but keeping such unlivable condition for the kids. - we pass on a very huge umbrella years ago (not cheap, the type used in starkbacks) years back for covering their balcony, despite we got a friction from him later. With the umbrella, he concealed his huge balcony for a study area if I m not wrong.

Why I mention this? Under the law, certainly our neighbour didn't break any. But being jobless at workable age is not socially healthy, not too good for the family either. It might not be the government fault saying not try help the needy. But certainly there are people refuse to be helped as it might violate they own comfort zone.

I m not cooking up a story for scenario makeup. Is this a social problem or simply rich or poor mens problem? I really dont know to comment. Drop me a private MSG if you like to see this big blue umbrella.

mcmlxxvi
16-08-13, 09:51
A jobless man is an angry man indeed. All self-worth is thrown out the door, if any is left.

It is sad indeed that most people value themselves based just on their jobs, and not their ability to make money.

From oxford dictionary:

noun

1a paid position of regular employment:
the scheme could create 200 jobs
a part-time job

2a task or piece of work, especially one that is paid:
she wants to be left alone to get on with the job

a responsibility or duty:
it’s our job to find things out

[in singular] informal a difficult task:
we thought you’d have a job getting there

[with modifier] informal a procedure to improve the appearance of something:
someone had done a skilful paint job

informal a crime, especially a robbery:
a series of daring bank jobs

Computing an operation or group of operations treated as a single and distinct unit:
this feature allows your computer to queue print jobs

3 [with modifier] informal a thing of a specified nature:
the car was a blue malevolent-looking job

And wiki defines a 'career' as 'a series of jobs'.

I think it's more important to realise what is our passion and calling... rather than be defined by what and if any job we hold. I find it simply oxymoronic for someone to exclaim repeatedly 'I love my job'.

In this case your neighbour's 'calling' is to 'call out to you' to reduce your noise level. LOL.

mermaid
16-08-13, 09:53
It is sad indeed that most people value themselves based just on their jobs, and not their ability to make money.

I dun rate a man highly simply becos he has the ability to make $; likewise, a poor man oso hv his worth~

mermaid
16-08-13, 10:02

3-room flat – 6 people

govt too lenient liao, tats y there r more n more law breakers. HDB shd reward neighbours who discover such law breakers. imagine if one is caught, hdb confiscate his flat and orgong him jialat jialat ... who will still try to be funny?

mcmlxxvi
16-08-13, 10:06
I dun rate a man highly simply becos he has the ability to make $; likewise, a poor man oso hv his worth~

You're right... however my statement was made in context to my previous line.

mermaid
16-08-13, 10:53
You're right... however my statement was made in context to my previous line.

I noe la, juz like the social stigma towards homosexuality, ex-convicts, HIV victims, physically unattractive ppl ...

flxcat
16-08-13, 11:33

Why must the current folks who want to monitize lost then? so those wanna be or MTB want to get cheap hoping to make later? thats BS.

Good morning!

I see that the HDB approval for whole HDB flat rental have not been changed, so do not view it as FLIP FLOP in policy. I believe the relax in approval of rental from HDB do have their constraints, which only the people in charge have the full picture and was never mentioned publicly.

Breeding a generation who do have aspiration like all generations, except while striving to attain our aspirations while constantly seeking out opportunities but definitely never the exploitation approach.

You are welcome to disagree with me, as I respect your view as much as I respect my own ;)

flxcat
16-08-13, 11:37
A personal sharing about my neighbour in HDB. Staying in 4A flat. The couple has three kids staying grown up, youngest already in secondary. The mother is a friendly person and always instruct the children to greet us. Unfortunately the husband was a difficult person somehow. He is in his early fifties, gotten a personal friction with my family in one incident, where we had a gathering around 8pm that probably had some noise (it's all in our house, closed door). He screamed and shouted by banging on the lift upgrading metal crate sheet against us for being noisy. To our knowledge, he is healthy and had several jobs but none he work for long, so currently jobless and stayed at home. The only working party is the wife. How they survived? He rented TWO bedrooms to four PRCs and collected $1500 a month. I really not sure where the kids sleep at night. - One household in total 9 person (max out HDB rules for rentals).

My wife didn't like the man, but was in good terms w his wife. She told me what kind of a man is this that does not strive to provide for the family, but keeping such unlivable condition for the kids. - we pass on a very huge umbrella years ago (not cheap, the type used in starkbacks) years back for covering their balcony, despite we got a friction from him later. With the umbrella, he concealed his huge balcony for a study area if I m not wrong.

Why I mention this? Under the law, certainly our neighbour didn't break any. But being jobless at workable age is not socially healthy, not too good for the family either. It might not be the government fault saying not try help the needy. But certainly there are people refuse to be helped as it might violate they own comfort zone.

I m not cooking up a story for scenario makeup. Is this a social problem or simply rich or poor mens problem? I really dont know to comment. Drop me a private MSG if you like to see this big blue umbrella.

Good morning,

I applaud your kind action shared to your neighbour. Well done :)

moneytalk
16-08-13, 11:44
Good morning,

I applaud your kind action shared to your neighbour. Well done :)

Yah! Agree with you and am so proud of violinbite! Dedicate this song to him and his family:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyLY8icyiEE&list=TLTRswPycYSdw

You and I must make a pact,
we must bring salvation back.
And if you need me, oh, i'll be there

When I was a little boy, my grandfather said to me.
Said to help your friends and neighbors, to live in harmony
When the man walks in darkness,
and he stumbles right from wrong.
You should be his brother and help him all along.
Take the time to look around, brothers on the ground
please don't look the other way,
listen to what, what, what i have to say.
Said to help your friends and neighbors to live in harmony.
(Solo)Ha'ina 'ia mai ana ka puana,
when I was a Keiki my Tutukani said to me.
Said help your friends and neighbors to live in harmony.
When the man walks in darkness,he stumbles right from wrong.

I'll be there to help you too,
you have faith in all I do.
Just call my name, and I'll be there.
And, I'll be there. Ohs, I'll be there.
Yes, I'll be there

princess_morbucks
16-08-13, 11:46

3-room flat – 6 people

Is there no limit to occupancy in PC?

YT has 2+1+2+2+1 and a dog

I think it applies to rental only, and not for own stay.
Btw ...ah tan got 9 people +1 dog.

flxcat
16-08-13, 12:05

Good morning,

My view is no flip flopping.
The HDB approval is still there, more of why the relaxation in approving whole HDB flat rent out, some supply constraints?, well only the people in the know will know ;)

Breeding a generation that care for the well being of fellow citizens ;)

flxcat
16-08-13, 12:10
I think it applies to rental only, and not for own stay.
Btw ...ah tan got 9 people +1 dog.

Funny..... tenants are of different class, so can pack more into the same apartment size?

mermaid
16-08-13, 12:13
Breeding a generation that care for the well being of fellow citizens ;)

will be very hard to breed ... afterall a totally diff breed altogether ... the bible said do not not be unevenly yoked :D
(sorry, tat's a bad joke :o )

20% hard to influence the 80% ...
foreigner in a native land ... sianz

DC33_2008
17-08-13, 10:01
Anyone knows why MOP was changed from 10 years to 5 years? What did MBT said?

mermaid
17-08-13, 11:03
Anyone knows why MOP was changed from 10 years to 5 years? What did MBT said?

I tot is fm 3 yrs to 5?

Violinbite
17-08-13, 19:16
Yah! Agree with you and am so proud of violinbite! Dedicate this song to him and his family:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyLY8icyiEE&list=TLTRswPycYSdw

You and I must make a pact,
we must bring salvation back.
And if you need me, oh, i'll be there

Said to help your friends and neighbors, to live in harmony
When the man walks in darkness,
and he stumbles right from wrong.
Take the time to look around, brothers on the ground
please don't look the other way,
listen to what, what, what i have to say.
Said to help your friends and neighbors to live in harmony.
(Solo)Ha'ina 'ia mai ana ka puana,
when I was a Keiki my Tutukani said to me.
Said help your friends and neighbors to live in harmony.
When the man walks in darkness,he stumbles right from wrong.

I'll be there to help you too,
you have faith in all I do.
Just call my name, and I'll be there.
And, I'll be there. Ohs, I'll be there.
Yes, I'll be there

Hi bro,
Thanks for your song w/o melody. Hope u don't pull my leg la..;)

mcmlxxvi
18-08-13, 07:57
I noe la, juz like the social stigma towards homosexuality, ex-convicts, HIV victims, physically unattractive ppl ...

Jobless men fall into the same category as the above?? So sad hor.

mcmlxxvi
18-08-13, 07:59
Hi bro,

U can do the violin solo and i will throw in piano accompaniment.

mermaid
18-08-13, 09:32
Jobless men fall into the same category as the above?? So sad hor.

forgot 1 more --> discrimination agst singles.

personally I dun really care how others look at me; we dun live for the sake of others.

Violinbite
18-08-13, 12:18
U can do the violin solo and i will throw in piano accompaniment.

Ya right sure:-) start composing the melody. We shall indeed do a duo.

moneytalk
19-08-13, 11:02
Hi bro,

Take it a as a compliment.:D :D :D