PDA

View Full Version : ns12 mrt tender awarded !!!

Pro888
14-08-13, 22:35
Advanced Consultancy Services for ns12 mrt station has been awarded today to KTP CONSULTANTS PTE LTD.

Should be announcing soon.

Cheers........:D :D :D

Pro888
14-08-13, 23:08
A cadastral survey will be carried soon.

Huat ah!

Pro888
14-08-13, 23:48
I will follow Dr. Ng advice "Not to sell your Canberra Drive house"

Allthepies
15-08-13, 08:36
congrats!!! huat ah!!!!:cheers1::cheers1::cheers1:

Nman
15-08-13, 09:18
wu nya bo? NS12 Huat Ah! Huat Ah!Huat Ah!:cheers4:

northstar
15-08-13, 09:22
gan chi bui:cheers5: hope i happy for something, hope don't happy for nothing, thank bro Pro888 for your information Huat Ah!:D

Pro888
15-08-13, 10:11
Can go to Gebiz and under past opportunities (bcoz tender closed), keyword you can type new station and you will see the status "Awarded".

LTA website a bit slower but will also be updated soon.

Once announce, here should become another hotspot. Got abt 6 plots of land. One EC land tender in Nov and i think 1H14 gls should have Pte land sales.

LG168
15-08-13, 10:44
Sound likes "Bian Song" hope my dream come true.

Pro888
15-08-13, 10:58
Hope announce on 18th Aug :D

ctng78
15-08-13, 11:03
Actually Until now i still cannot figure out where will be the location of the NS12 as there is so much speculation. Is it going to be near CR or near One canberra?:scared-4:

LG168
15-08-13, 11:05
Hope announce on 18th Aug :D

why 18 -Aug ? Sunday?

Pro888
15-08-13, 11:07
Actually Until now i still cannot figure out where will be the location of the NS12 as there is so much speculation. Is it going to be near CR or near One canberra?:scared-4:

Between canal (after Yishun Sapphire) & Canberra Lane.

Pro888
15-08-13, 11:09
why 18 -Aug ? Sunday?

National Day Rally.

p3nboy
15-08-13, 11:40
buy some Huat Kuey and watch the Rally. :D

KRISH
15-08-13, 11:45
Between canal (after Yishun Sapphire) & Canberra Lane.

Is the cleared patch on the west side of the mrt track? but there is no any residence there. i doubt it is a right place for ns12 station.

Violinbite
15-08-13, 12:00

Currently I have a HDB flat in Serangoon North. Not sure if there is a likely chance having a station there in the future ...

LG168
15-08-13, 12:21
buy some Huat Kuey and watch the Rally. :D
yah ur right.

LG168
15-08-13, 12:58
seem likes small projects around 1.5million right? I think it can complete very fast.

ctng78
15-08-13, 13:01
[quote=Pro888]Between canal (after Yishun Sapphire) & Canberra Lane.[/quote

Thanks Pro888.

Seems not so near to One Canberra or CR after all.:p

Pro888
15-08-13, 13:22
seem likes small projects around 1.5million right? I think it can complete very fast.

Bro, :doh: What can $1.5mil do? This one is only consultancy service. The actual civil contract (to build) will cost much more. I estimate at around $50mil.

LG168
15-08-13, 13:25
Bro, :doh: What can $1.5mil do? This one is only consultancy service. The actual civil contract (to build) will cost much more. I estimate at around $50mil.

I see, mean another round of tender, may include small shop...

Pro888
15-08-13, 13:26
[quote=Pro888]Between canal (after Yishun Sapphire) & Canberra Lane.[/quote

Thanks Pro888.

Seems not so near to One Canberra or CR after all.:p

Within 200m to 400m. Pretty near. Dun need to be so near like Caspian.

Nman
15-08-13, 13:31
Bro Pro888 why awarded to KTP?, SKM tender price juz 1.39mil only. may be afterinterview kana reject?

Pro888
15-08-13, 13:34
I see, mean another round of tender, may include small shop...

I am expecting a mixed development next to it. Like i said before, if fully developed, here is almost the same size as future Tampines North, small shop not enough.

Pro888
15-08-13, 13:41
Bro Pro888 why awarded to KTP?, SKM tender price juz 1.39mil only. may be afterinterview kana reject?

Cost is the main factor but also not everything. There are many other requirements tied to it. LTA also have to look into their financial, deliveries, current workload, capabilities etc etc. Not always the lowest bid gets the job.

Nman
15-08-13, 13:49
Cost is the main factor but also not everything. There are many other requirements tied to it. LTA also have to look into their financial, deliveries, current workload, capabilities etc etc. Not always the lowest bid gets the job. Mean construction work under KTP too, no need to go through another round of tender?

Nman
15-08-13, 13:50
I am expecting a mixed development next to it. Like i said before, if fully developed, here is almost the same size as future Tampines North, small shop not enough.

kana si beh tok kong, steam

Pro888
15-08-13, 14:02
Mean construction work under KTP too, no need to go through another round of tender?

KTP will design the station ( i think design already out) while LTA will call another separate tender to build. The builder will build accordance to KTP design & drawing. KTP will "guide" throughout the whole process until completion. This is also similar to HDB tenders.

HDB tenders - Example July Btos design & layout. Within a month or 2, HDB will call for another tender ( to build). Once this tender closed, roughly abt 4 months later, you will see sites action. :D

Nman
15-08-13, 15:53
KTP will design the station ( i think design already out) while LTA will call another separate tender to build. The builder will build accordance to KTP design & drawing. KTP will "guide" throughout the whole process until completion. This is also similar to HDB tenders.

HDB tenders - Example July Btos design & layout. Within a month or 2, HDB will call for another tender ( to build). Once this tender closed, roughly abt 4 months later, you will see sites action. :D

Thank you, hope can get ready by before 2015, possible?

Pro888
15-08-13, 16:15
Thank you, hope can get ready by before 2015, possible?

Not so fast. Give them more time. Will be around 2016.

NorthernStar
15-08-13, 18:56

Can give insight that the Canberra drive will eventually linked up thru this tender?

Pro888
15-08-13, 20:44
Can give insight that the Canberra drive will eventually linked up thru this tender?

90% chance will be bundled up with gls, so winning bidder will have to construct the road.

Unlikely LTA will do it whether now or later since they had earlier constructed on Canberra Drive (Canberra Res. side) & Canberra Lane. Unwise to break into 2 stages.

Pro888
16-08-13, 11:32
A sincere advice to LTA to announce & build it earlier rather than later, otherwise, it will be very messy.

Look at May 2013 Canberra Bto, all 2rm,3rm,4rm & 5rm were under-subscribed (avg 0.5) and i do believe HDB is going to release more Bto in either Nov or Jan14.

Look at Yishun Bto that are coming up this year or next. You are going to jam up Yishun mrt. Look at the small platform, the narrow underpass and the over-stressed 1 up & 1 down escalators. You will be hearing more unhappy voices. This is needless and can be avoided.

Pro888
16-08-13, 14:27
LTA have just updated their website for this tender.

http://app.lta.gov.sg/apps/tender/default.aspx?scr=yes&Ref=1701&scrdate=&fromdate=&todate=&keyword=

p3nboy
16-08-13, 15:21
A sincere advice to LTA to announce & build it earlier rather than later, otherwise, it will be very messy.

Look at May 2013 Canberra Bto, all 2rm,3rm,4rm & 5rm were under-subscribed (avg 0.5) and i do believe HDB is going to release more Bto in either Nov or Jan14.

Look at Yishun Bto that are coming up this year or next. You are going to jam up Yishun mrt. Look at the small platform, the narrow underpass and the over-stressed 1 up & 1 down escalators. You will be hearing more unhappy voices. This is needless and can be avoided.

They should build a overhead bridge that connect the Yishun platform to Northpoint. Tio-bo?

Pro888
16-08-13, 16:54
They should build a overhead bridge that connect the Yishun platform to Northpoint. Tio-bo?

Better to build ns12, divert crowd right?

NorthernStar
16-08-13, 18:34

Maybe they will bundle NS12 with the EC land sale lor.... who ever bid the land also need to build the MRT station.. :D

Pro888
16-08-13, 20:20
Maybe they will bundle NS12 with the EC land sale lor.... who ever bid the land also need to build the MRT station.. :D

Different builder class. If lump together, construction will be slowed down

star
23-08-13, 07:09
Hi pro888, is it possible new north south line station referring to marina south pier NS28 instead of NS12?
It is easier to build NS28 then NS12. And since they are now developing marina bay area.

star
23-08-13, 07:32
If u take mrt u will notice there are stickers pasted on mrt line board. Stickers are pasted on future downtown line interchange stations (newton, bugis, tampines, expo) and also one sticker pasted on north south line (marina south pier NS28).

Pro888
23-08-13, 07:40
Hi pro888, is it possible new north south line station referring to marina south pier NS28 instead of NS12?
It is easier to build NS28 then NS12. And since they are now developing marina bay area.

NS28 tender has long been award and this station will be ready next year.

http://www.lta.gov.sg/content/ltaweb/en/public-transport/projects/north-south-line-extension.html

Nothing underground is easier than those above and as for this new NS station tender thingy, currently it is only at the design stage and i expecting major announcement thru media end of the year/ before CNY. :D

KRISH
20-09-13, 15:04
NS28 tender has long been award and this station will be ready next year.

http://www.lta.gov.sg/content/ltaweb/en/public-transport/projects/north-south-line-extension.html

Nothing underground is easier than those above and as for this new NS station tender thingy, currently it is only at the design stage and i expecting major announcement thru media end of the year/ before CNY. :D

ANY UPDATE ABOUT THE NS12?

Nman
20-11-13, 13:46
Master Plan 2013 out liao, aneh NS 12 still ON?:confused:

Nman
20-11-13, 13:47
NS 12 , Un Un Chiak Bee Hoon?

LG168
21-11-13, 09:08
NS 12 , Un Un Chiak Bee Hoon?

自去年以来LTA作出公布可能在三巴旺和义顺地铁站之间将新增另一个站。我的家人,邻居/居住附近朋友在日常生活得到了很大的希望,每天至少一次,我们聚集在咖啡店谈MRT的发展。我还记得2011年时,当许文远先生接管国家发展部,我们都非常高兴,大家在咖啡店高喊“发啊” 三巴旺和义顺有机会像下个碧山或大巴窑。现在2013年土地总体规划(2013 Master Plan)已经出来了,似乎在义顺,三巴旺没有太大的变化, 非常失望, 只觉得我们的欢喜是一场空。

lindatlc
21-11-13, 11:06
自去年以来LTA作出公布可能在三巴旺和义顺地铁站之间将新增另一个站。我的家人,邻居/居住附近朋友在日常生活得到了很大的希望,每天至少一次,我们聚集在咖啡店谈MRT的发展。我还记得2011年时,当许文远先生接管国家发展部,我们都非常高兴,大家在咖啡店高喊“发啊” 三巴旺和义顺有机会像下个碧山或大巴窑。现在2013年土地总体规划(2013 Master Plan)已经出来了,似乎在义顺,三巴旺没有太大的变化, 非常失望, 只觉得我们的欢喜是一场空。

I feel the same too. It seems that yishun and sembawang have been forgotten. ..

p3nboy
21-11-13, 11:35
thanks for voting papies.

Jornada
21-11-13, 12:27
Based on the draft MP, my guess is that the 'future' NS12 is slated to be built somewhere around the proposed mixed development indicated with plot ratio of 2.5. Makes logical sense to have a station somewhere in the midpoint between Sembawang & Yishun MRT, caters to the new residential areas in Simpang and existing industrial human traffic. Let's hope bro Pro888's prediction on the announcement dates come to fruition.

solsys
21-11-13, 17:49
Seems to be deliberate effort to suppress prices in Yishun, Sembawang by withholding launch of NS12.

Then again, it could be strategy to time NS12 launch with the sale of the EC site so that developers will be milked big time by government.

Serenity
21-11-13, 17:58
Agreed. I think if there is NS 12, it will be announced be4 EC land sale. Big $$$ for Govt

Pro888
22-11-13, 00:15
Ok. Got mrt or not, already shown some hints in the draft MP. :D

Pikachu1245
22-11-13, 00:31
Ok. Got mrt or not, already shown some hints in the draft MP. :D

If N12 confirmed and announced, nearby new BTO take up rate should improved............

Pro888
22-11-13, 00:54
If N12 confirmed and announced, nearby new BTO take up rate should improved............

NS12 is confirmed and will be announcing soon.

Looking at the MP13, the 2 light green narrow stripes (open spaces) at plot ratio 1.4 & 2.1 are the open walk path to .....

If you're talking about the future commercial development, landed ppty dont really require this open space lead to them as SCC is nearer.

Which is more critical ? Transport or mall ?

Pro888
22-11-13, 00:56
This also indicates that all these plots are condos. :)

Pro888
22-11-13, 01:01
Again. There should have a pretty good distance/ gap between landed house #72 & #74. Check onemap. Doubts? Go and see yourself. Hehe.

xemz127
22-11-13, 07:25
NS12 is confirmed and will be announcing soon.

Looking at the MP13, the 2 light green narrow stripes (open spaces) at plot ratio 1.4 & 2.1 are the open walk path to .....

If you're talking about the future commercial development, landed ppty dont really require this open space lead to them as SCC is nearer.

Which is more critical ? Transport or mall ?

Haha bro888 yeah can see very clear that NS12 is planned given so many hints.. Maybe most feel uneasy without the actual footprint of station in MP2013 haha.. But i'm very confident too :)

When I see the slim green path to the tracks I laugh d hahaha

Shanhz
22-11-13, 07:54
Again. There should have a pretty good distance/ gap between landed house #72 & #74. Check onemap. Doubts? Go and see yourself. Hehe.

i pass by this path every week (after shopping trip at sembawang shp cntr). always wonder why this path is here, and has been here for many many years. i dare say this is before the construction of the landed houses (those houses have been here since 1980s or earlier), which means that it wasn't meant to be the path to the MRT in the first place.

but not denying that it is now convenient to make it so. :)

LG168
22-11-13, 11:31

my comment only 2 word
没有信心,遗憾。

Nman
22-11-13, 13:35
:DNS 12 Confirm la, but hope they can speed up the process, dun delay too long, master plan already 暗示 a bit nia nia, no problem... but can tel the full story liao, don,t worry be happy................ Drink more Ah Huat Kopi

xemz127
22-11-13, 14:11
:DNS 12 Confirm la, but hope they can speed up the process, dun delay too long, master plan already 暗示 a bit nia nia, no problem... but can tel the full story liao, don,t worry be happy................ Drink more Ah Huat Kopi

Haha Nman u draw ur self one ah? Ask Khaw approves ur drawing into MP2013 leh.. Looks perfect liao

xemz127
22-11-13, 14:13
i pass by this path every week (after shopping trip at sembawang shp cntr). always wonder why this path is here, and has been here for many many years. i dare say this is before the construction of the landed houses (those houses have been here since 1980s or earlier), which means that it wasn't meant to be the path to the MRT in the first place.

but not denying that it is now convenient to make it so. :)

Erm.. Bro.. U mean there is already a path that cross the forest ah? Okok later go see see haha

fteocs
21-12-13, 15:27
Been a vivid reader of this forum and many pointers brought up were over time do materialize some what.

However this NS 12 thing is really a black pot.... It's end of year, still not a breathe of hint from official source, from transport master plan to land master plan and also the population white paper , etc etc...the only mentioning is the study or consideration for NS12 from official source ..... The rest all speculations......

Hope there will be some announcement soon, be it go ahead or scrap....wait is always the most sickening part.....no sound no pic is worst than spoilt, as at least know spoilt can go get new tv, hunt for sale...no sound no pic but seems like not spoilt is worse......

solsys
22-12-13, 17:05
Been a vivid reader of this forum and many pointers brought up were over time do materialize some what.

However this NS 12 thing is really a black pot.... It's end of year, still not a breathe of hint from official source, from transport master plan to land master plan and also the population white paper , etc etc...the only mentioning is the study or consideration for NS12 from official source ..... The rest all speculations......

Hope there will be some announcement soon, be it go ahead or scrap....wait is always the most sickening part.....no sound no pic is worst than spoilt, as at least know spoilt can go get new tv, hunt for sale...no sound no pic but seems like not spoilt is worse......

Buangkok MRT was opened after people planted White Elephant signs. Will people plant No Elephant signs near NS12 this time?

mkmm
23-12-13, 10:16
Buangkok MRT was opened after people planted White Elephant signs. Will people plant No Elephant signs near NS12 this time?

:):):):):):):)

Pro888
03-03-14, 10:19
ai lai liao. Saw some machinery at the site.

Nman
03-03-14, 12:32
hope so lah, many people wait till eye long long liao

Noexit
03-03-14, 15:20
now still havent announce , till it ready still have to wait few years lah . not so soon . look at the west side Dover mrt take how long for them to complete . :banghead::tongue3:

NorthernStar
03-03-14, 15:30
maybe for the road building to connect the 2 Canberra Drives?

Pro888
03-03-14, 20:44
maybe for the road building to connect the 2 Canberra Drives?

The machinery are just right beside the track and i know what are those for and at what stage it will be used.

New Btos opposite had completed this process last year. :D

xemz127
04-03-14, 07:14
The machinery are just right beside the track and i know what are those for and at what stage it will be used.

haha i saw those machines too... wondering when it starts

Noexit
04-03-14, 08:47

The machines maybe is for the new piece of land which has been trender . Maybe they are going to clearing all the trees and land for the new Ec next the mrt track .

xemz127
04-03-14, 11:48
The machines maybe is for the new piece of land which has been trender . Maybe they are going to clearing all the trees and land for the new Ec next the mrt track .

Noleh.. It's not the EC site. It's the mrt site just beside the track beside the longkang.. It's obvious..

Noexit
04-03-14, 11:56
Noleh.. It's not the EC site. It's the mrt site just beside the track beside the longkang.. It's obvious..

Which long kang the one near Yishun sapphire condo ?

tkloongsg
04-03-14, 14:36

Sorry bro....what are those machinery for and what stage u referring to. Please lighten up my dim brain. Thank you sir.

xemz127
04-03-14, 19:28
Which long kang the one near Yishun sapphire condo ?

Yeap!! Precisely at the location of Canberra mrt station

Serenity
04-03-14, 19:36
Dis is great....finally

Pro888
04-03-14, 19:50

Very soon. Idle machine very costly.

Pro888
04-03-14, 20:08
Sorry bro....what are those machinery for and what stage u referring to. Please lighten up my dim brain. Thank you sir.

No prob.

It is installing underground pipes, conduits and cables. This is done before the foundation works of the site.

Announcement should be very soon. This month !!! Maybe tomorrow. :cheers4:

xemz127
04-03-14, 21:13
No prob.

It is installing underground pipes, conduits and cables. This is done before the foundation works of the site.

Announcement should be very soon. This month !!! Maybe tomorrow. :cheers4:

wah sure boy so soon ah hahhaa :scared-1:

N12MRT
05-03-14, 12:14
maybe announce in coming election...as usual plan !

Nman
05-03-14, 15:29
alamak, hope NS 12 MRT Station won won chiak bee hoon, soon soon kia chun . Huat R:cheers3:
Mai long Piak :banghead: will do.

Nman
05-03-14, 15:33
Hello Bro 888, mix development opp NS12mrt when open for tender? any news?

NorthernStar
06-03-14, 15:29
power grip have been doing the underground cable near the traffic junctions since last month. These could be the machines that they used.

Pro888
06-03-14, 20:45
power grip have been doing the underground cable near the traffic junctions since last month. These could be the machines that they used.

Very unlikely. The job had been completed, the machine will be removed quite immediately. Secondly, they wldnt leave it at 50m away from the road and 2m of ground elevation. :D

Pikachu1245
06-03-14, 23:10
Very unlikely. The job had been completed, the machine will be removed quite immediately. Secondly, they wldnt leave it at 50m away from the road and 2m of ground elevation. :D

Steady pun pi pi, N12 Ai Lai Liao ?

NorthernStar
07-03-14, 06:25

The reason why i initially guess these are for the new road to link 2 Canberra Drives are:
1. There are some works near CR is currently under-way (although i don't what they are doing, no construction board setup).

2. The new EC land sale from HDB (which was sold to CDL) requires the developer to do a signalized junctions at Canberra Drive and Canberra lane within first 1 or 2 years. So, building new road is confirmed.

of course, i do hope these machines are for NS12.:cheers1:

Pro888
07-03-14, 16:28
The reason why i initially guess these are for the new road to link 2 Canberra Drives are:
1. There are some works near CR is currently under-way (although i don't what they are doing, no construction board setup).

2. The new EC land sale from HDB (which was sold to CDL) requires the developer to do a signalized junctions at Canberra Drive and Canberra lane within first 1 or 2 years. So, building new road is confirmed.

of course, i do hope these machines are for NS12.:cheers1:

Pertaining to the ec site, there are many ground works need to be done. Not so fast. Earliest site action in June.

Construction of Yishun temporary bus interchange will start late this month or next but not after May. Completion in Nov or Dec.

Building works for latest Mar Btos will start in July/Aug. Take note of the location which is now empty. :D

LG168
18-03-14, 10:55
沉默,没有希望的感觉。 NS12,多久你可以给义顺人带来希望? :mad:

Nman
03-04-14, 13:07
已经有lobang了。看到机器在那里钻洞, 哈哈哈!发发发

LG168
23-05-14, 09:11
no news? bian chia lar.

solsys
23-05-14, 21:54
Won't come until GE

N12MRT
24-05-14, 10:32
anyone know the exact location...

Pikachu1245
25-05-14, 15:37
anyone know the exact location...

Should be about 5 to 6 min walk from New Condo Eight courtyard nearest side gate i.e. beside Yishun Sapphire and near to ABC waterway and traffic light.

N12MRT
04-06-14, 22:57
有听到声,没看到影...:doh:

Pro888
11-06-14, 17:24
Tender to Design Development And Construction Of The Proposed Infrastructure Works At Jalan Sendudok/Canberra Link Area has just closed and will be awarded in August. Site clearance will begin roughly in Nov/Dec.

Site ready for mrt civil works 1Q15
Site ready for gls 2Q (unlikely) but most probably 3Q15 due to the construction of Canberra drive.

Soon, very soon. They will announce, together with the neighbourhd ctr / shopping mall opposite.

Tender process did show some urgency. Same goes to the ec plot. As i expected, reserve plot in April becomes confirmed plot in Aug.

KRISH
12-06-14, 09:29
but where is this place? can you indicate the exact the patch of land for NS12 and future shopping mall?

Tender to Design Development And Construction Of The Proposed Infrastructure Works At Jalan Sendudok/Canberra Link Area has just closed and will be awarded in August. Site clearance will begin roughly in Nov/Dec.

Site ready for gls 2Q (unlikely) but most probably 3Q15 due to the construction of Canberra drive.

Soon, very soon. They will announce, together with the neighbourhd ctr / shopping mall opposite.

Tender process did show some urgency. Same goes to the ec plot. As i expected, reserve plot in April becomes confirmed plot in Aug.

GIG
12-06-14, 23:08
If you look at the Master plan, the mall for upcoming Sembawang is highlighted in light blue colour, means it will be a mall managed by HDB, so it will actually be a shopping plaza/mart.
Those shopping centre managed by private entities, are highlighted in dark blue colour in
the URA master plan.
Look at the Masterplan, and compare of all surrounding shopping centres and HDB
managed plaza, you will know what I mean.

NorthernStar
13-06-14, 11:40
in Masterplan:
light Blue : Mixed development
Dark Blue : Pure commercial

There is no indication of whether it is a HDB or private manage mall.

However, in Canberra area, almost all the lands are managed by HDB.

Pro888
01-07-14, 09:22

Finally. :cheers4::cheers4::cheers4:

The details, i est. will be before the release of ec plot land sales in Aug. They have to document it.

Pro888
01-07-14, 09:37
location, confirmed right after the canal.

1. Refer to MP
2. Straight mrt track
3. New development
4. Machines

Nman
01-07-14, 10:59
you very chun,
confirm the location after the Canal? mean very near to Yishun Sapphire?

Pro888
01-07-14, 11:17
you very chun,
confirm the location after the Canal? mean very near to Yishun Sapphire?

Confirmed. Double confirmed.

Those machines that laid cables...construction cones with LTA logo.

Masterplan mixed development opp + 2 green stripes at the track side.

Nman
02-07-14, 11:02
Confirmed. Double confirmed.

Those machines that laid cables...construction cones with LTA logo.

Masterplan mixed development opp + 2 green stripes at the track side.

Wow, ho say liao, may be not so soon, they build together with mixed development?

Pro888
02-07-14, 11:38
Wow, ho say liao, may be not so soon, they build together with mixed development?

Different lah.

Mixed dev by HDB - last year said within 5 years.

Dover mrt took 22 mths to complete. This one i think abt 18mths. So i est will be completed within last Q16 to 3rd Q17. I have to consider how fast URA awards the tender to clear the forest, mrt civil works tender process, actual ground works etc. Lets see :D

Nman
03-07-14, 11:32
Different lah.

Mixed dev by HDB - last year said within 5 years.

Dover mrt took 22 mths to complete. This one i think abt 18mths. So i est will be completed within last Q16 to 3rd Q17. I have to consider how fast URA awards the tender to clear the forest, mrt civil works tender process, actual ground works etc. Lets see :D

wait and see, i believed you, you quite accurate. hope before 2017 can get ready is our bonus point.

Pro888
01-08-14, 18:17
Finally. :cheers4::cheers4::cheers4:

The details, i est. will be before the release of ec plot land sales in Aug. They have to document it.

Bingo. Time of announcement on the details.

Even though they said 2019 completion, but that is just est. Reference to Dover stn only took 22 mths.

Pro888
01-08-14, 18:31

My guess works quite zhun.

N12MRT
02-08-14, 12:03
if complete in 2017.you're la gi shun :cool: and LTA:confused:

Pro888
02-08-14, 12:54
if complete in 2017.you're la gi shun :cool: and LTA:confused:

This one no diggin / Tunneling works. Dun need to take that long. How can this be possibly the the same as TSL timeframe? If takes 4 years starting from 2015 to build this little stn, then the construction cost will be very high. Trust me. Just in time for 1st or 2nd batch canberra bto residents.

Like i posted on the other thread abt yishun hub (HDB 2020 & Frasers 2018).

Pro888
02-08-14, 15:17
Mr. Shan said construction works will begin in 1Q15.

https://www.facebook.com/k.shanmugam.page

Nman
04-08-14, 15:35
Mr. Shan said construction works will begin in 1Q15.

https://www.facebook.com/k.shanmugam.page

2019 too long lah, 48month to go, North Point city complete before NS12.

Pro888
06-08-14, 15:23

Bingo. Tender has been awarded on 1st day of Aug. Site clearance can be as early as next month.

N12MRT
17-10-14, 13:16
https://www.gebiz.gov.sg/scripts/main.dodoctype=TT&doc=LTA000ETT14000217&extSystemCode=E

N12MRT
27-11-14, 15:44
still no sign of site clearance.Will it happen in Dec ? ��

Pro888
27-11-14, 20:11
still no sign of site clearance.Will it happen in Dec ? ��

Should start in Dec and not later, otherwise there will be a delay in handing over to LTA.

Site clearance and earthworks - Dec to Mar/Apr
Construction of mrt station mid2015

If you have noticed, road widening at 1Canberra has already started (Tender condition for developer). 2 of the blocks only reached 8/9 storey and few months before hitting the top (Not TOP). Most of the time, road infrastructure works tied to the development will only carried out at the last stage (less ITHs).

Pro888
02-02-15, 20:05
Should start in Dec and not later, otherwise there will be a delay in handing over to LTA.

Site clearance and earthworks - Dec to Mar/Apr
Construction of mrt station mid2015

If you have noticed, road widening at 1Canberra has already started (Tender condition for developer). 2 of the blocks only reached 8/9 storey and few months before hitting the top (Not TOP). Most of the time, road infrastructure works tied to the development will only carried out at the last stage (less ITHs).

Feb already. Still now sign of site clearance but the tender for construction works for Canberra Stn has just closed today with 4 tenderers.

http://www.lta.gov.sg/data/apps/tender/doc/7949/CO%20158%20Schedule.pdf

There is also a tender for accredited checker for building works for the mixed development opp Canberra Stn. Probably HDB will launch it in May.

Tender ref HDB000/15DPQ08

nikekill
06-02-15, 20:01
how does the confirmation of Canberra Station affect CR in term of price??

MrTan
07-02-15, 22:12
how does the confirmation of Canberra Station affect CR in term of price??

Up?

Pro888
09-02-15, 08:32
ulu price to non ulu price.

demand up, rental up ---> ppty price up but also need to consider many other factors. Those super ulu one will gain the most.

Pro888
11-02-15, 12:32
Feb already. Still now sign of site clearance but the tender for construction works for Canberra Stn has just closed today with 4 tenderers.

http://www.lta.gov.sg/data/apps/tender/doc/7949/CO%20158%20Schedule.pdf

There is also a tender for accredited checker for building works for the mixed development opp Canberra Stn. Probably HDB will launch it in May.

Tender ref HDB000/15DPQ08

Got it right again. Will be hot. Those taking mrt to work in the rush hour should have no worries of not able to board becoz it is a stop before the "bloated" Yishun stop. This one compared to new Yishun bto can potentially save up to a hour (to & fro) a day.

http://esales.hdb.gov.sg/hdbvsf/eampuadp.nsf/0/SA_BTO_201505/$file/Sembawang.pdf

N12MRT
12-02-15, 06:00
http://www.saaarchitects.com.sg/news/#

canberries
12-02-15, 07:39
Got it right again. Will be hot. Those taking mrt to work in the rush hour should have no worries of not able to board becoz it is a stop before the "bloated" Yishun stop. This one compared to new Yishun bto can potentially save up to a hour (to & fro) a day.

http://esales.hdb.gov.sg/hdbvsf/eampuadp.nsf/0/SA_BTO_201505/$file/Sembawang.pdf

Hi, I thought the plot of land (600 units of 2R, 3R & 4R) was planned for mixed development (commercial & residential) under URA master plan 2014?:confusion:

Pro888
12-02-15, 08:58
Hi, I thought the plot of land (600 units of 2R, 3R & 4R) was planned for mixed development (commercial & residential) under URA master plan 2014?:confusion:

HDB will only show the detail layout of that plot when it launches in May. It is a mixed development as shown in SAA design. You can also refer to HDB Sep 14 launch (Buangkok Square), which is also a mixed development. Preview only shown residential part (location, no. of flats and flat types available).

canberries
12-02-15, 13:08
HDB will only show the detail layout of that plot when it launches in May. It is a mixed development as shown in SAA design. You can also refer to HDB Sep 14 launch (Buangkok Square), which is also a mixed development. Preview only shown residential part (location, no. of flats and flat types available).

Pro888, thanks for sharing the info.

Nman
11-03-15, 09:46
Pro888, thanks for sharing the info.

1st q 2015 almost over , NS 12 remain the same, never do anything.

Duff_Beer
11-03-15, 16:09
Picture extracted from SAA website... have some faith.

Pro888
11-03-15, 16:54
Site clearance already started few days ago. Noticeable from the new City D. ec. It will only take 2 mths.

Works on the stn will commence 2Q2015 as stated in LTA media release dec14

canberries
12-03-15, 10:05
Site clearance already started few days ago. Noticeable from the new City D. ec. It will only take 2 mths.

Works on the stn will commence 2Q2015 as stated in LTA media release dec14

Pro888,

Do you have any information on the PUB ABC project on the big drain near ns12 mrt?

Duff_Beer
28-04-15, 00:17
http://www.straitstimes.com/news/singapore/transport/story/contract-build-new-canberra-mrt-station-n-s-line-awarded-90-million-2

Nman
29-04-15, 17:12
huat R

MrTan
11-05-15, 23:54
Brownstone

N12MRT
12-05-15, 07:08
The Brownstone EC will be launching estimate in end June or early July 2015.

MrTan
12-05-15, 18:37
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brownstone_(disambiguation)

1) Brownstone is a building material.
(Is this going to be used in this development? If not, then the concept is similar to 老婆饼?)

Brownstone may also refer to:

2) Brownstone (surname)

3) Brownstone (group), American R&B group
(Charmayne Maxena "Maxee" Maxwell tragically died on February 27, 2015 following what has been reported publicly as an accidental fall.)
http://www.tmz.com/2015/03/01/brownstone-charmayne-maxwell-dead-dies-fall-denmark/
http://www.mtv.com/news/2093298/charmayne-maxwell-brownstone-death/

4) Brownstone (musical), 1979 musical

5) "Mr. Brownstone", Guns N' Roses song
("Brownstone" is a slang term for heroin)

The abbreviation/initials for the name of this development is B.S.

Well done. To whoever come out with the name of this development.

It will sell though, given the proximity to canberra mrt. Now jus waiting for the pricing.

proud owner
12-05-15, 20:27
the Brown stone buildings in manhattan are really nice

John lennon used to live in one of those ... before he was shot ..

Elton john wrote a song " Empty Garden" ... talked about lennon's brownstone house

MrTan
12-05-15, 20:54
Those r really made of genuine brownstone, not only in name only. If wanna make up a name, might as well named it The Dakota.

proud owner
12-05-15, 21:34
Those r really made of genuine brownstone, not only in name only. If wanna make up a name, might as well named it The Dakota.

sometimes i see the names of condo in singapore i want to laugh ..

just because it has 3 circular structure ... they named it Tribeca ... ( when it really meant Triangle Below Canal Street in NYC)

along Grange road , the new one ..still under construction ... Gramercy Park ... what a joke .. wait till they go the real Gramercy park in Manhattan then they know ... the real one is beautiful ,,, environment very nice

MrTan
12-05-15, 21:44
sometimes i see the names of condo in singapore i want to laugh ..

just because it has 3 circular structure ... they named it Tribeca ... ( when it really meant Triangle Below Canal Street in NYC)

along Grange road , the new one ..still under construction ... Gramercy Park ... what a joke .. wait till they go the real Gramercy park in Manhattan then they know ... the real one is beautiful ,,, environment very nice

Lol. No choice lah. Ang moh names sound more atas mah. Merlion Residences and Sang Nila Utama Park jus dun sound sah ki enough lah. :D

proud owner
12-05-15, 22:05
there are many famous buildings in NYC simply using its own address ...

like 1238 Broadway etc ...

assuming Gramercy park singapore has address 123 Grange road ..

just name it 123 Grange ...

simple

taxi drivers sure very happy

in fact thats how i get around in NYC ... simply follow the numbering

Nman
28-05-15, 17:25
NS 12 where got start construction?

MrTan
28-05-15, 17:48
call China State Construction Engineering Corporation Ltd and ask lor

http://news.asiaone.com/news/transport/chinese-firm-awarded-90-million-canberra-station-project

Nman
23-06-15, 14:51
never do anything,,,, i think the progress very slow, too much time for them until 2019.