PDA

View Full Version : Which is a better buy? Parc Imperial or Viva Vista?

Rocker
14-08-13, 22:06
I'm looking at these two for investment and hopefully have capital appreciation. All views are appreciated. Please share.

Thanks vm!

Arcachon
14-08-13, 22:17
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1150694_590951100957265_816083131_o.png

mcmlxxvi
15-08-13, 06:48
Let's look at the USP of each.

Parc Imperial:

1. Practically next to MRT
2. Tried and Tested wonderful rental demand and rate
3. Not complicated by existence of commercial units (issues over maintenance and usage of facilities, majority shares etc)
4. No additional noise pollution and traffic congestion from commercial activity
5. Not at a cross junction (less noise)

Viva Vista:

1. Convenience of shops right below
2. Prior popular area for f&b and entertainment
3. Brand new
4. Greater capital appreciation potential (since it is yet to TOP) and ICON coming up next to it will further bring up prices
5. Not too near West Coast Highway where a lot of heavy vehicle passes by

I leave you to assess what is more important to you.

Ringo33
15-08-13, 08:54
Let's look at the USP of each.

Parc Imperial:

1. Practically next to MRT
2. Tried and Tested wonderful rental demand and rate
3. Not complicated by existence of commercial units (issues over maintenance and usage of facilities, majority shares etc)
4. No additional noise pollution and traffic congestion from commercial activity
5. Not at a cross junction (less noise)

Viva Vista:

1. Convenience of shops right below
2. Prior popular area for f&b and entertainment
3. Brand new
4. Greater capital appreciation potential (since it is yet to TOP) and ICON coming up next to it will further bring up prices
5. Not too near West Coast Highway where a lot of heavy vehicle passes by

I leave you to assess what is more important to you.

I would prefer Parc Imperial due to its proximity to MRT station (Extremely important) and proven track record for rental. Having F&B entertainment right below could also mean noise and cookin smell.