PDA

View Full Version : Sic yr ppty portfolio!

mermaid
08-08-13, 13:50
noe here got many old bird, rich bird, king bird, fortune teller bird ... so how many ppty do u own?
Im an agry bird cos Im a MTB :(
oni purchased my 1st ppty tis yr.
hope to buy another one in the next 1 yr or 2.

How abt u?

yowetan
08-08-13, 14:00
I have the following:

Public Housing
1. 5 room HDB Tiong Bahru (valuation 1mil) - My wife's name. (rent advertisment)
2. 5 room HDB Jurong East (valuation - 0.7 mil) - My parent's name. (renting @ 3.35k)
3. 5 room HDB Queenstown (valuation - 0.85 mil) - My in law's name. (renting @ 3.5k)

Private Housing
1. Mt Sinai 2 bedder (Valuation 1.8mil) - My name.

phantom_opera
08-08-13, 14:38
@yowetan, when are u going to write "The Road to Mt Sinai - A Singaporean's family great leap forward"

I am eagerly waiting ... it will be the best seller next to LKY's book

yowetan
08-08-13, 14:51
@yowetan, when are u going to write "The Road to Mt Sinai - A Singaporean's family great leap forward"

I am eagerly waiting ... it will be the best seller next to LKY's book

Hi phantom_opera...the route to Mt Sinai is supported by core family value(s) and absolute positive moral compass.

If writing a book can help achieving a landed in Mt Sinai, I would be motivated to pen my thoughts and sharings.

mermaid
08-08-13, 14:52
I have the following:

Public Housing
1. 5 room HDB Tiong Bahru (valuation 1mil) - My wife's name. (rent advertisment)
2. 5 room HDB Jurong East (valuation - 0.7 mil) - My parent's name. (renting @ 3.35k)
3. 5 room HDB Queenstown (valuation - 0.85 mil) - My in law's name. (renting @ 3.5k)

Private Housing

so u r a happy bird :D
qn. the two hdbflats under yr parents n in laws name is yrs onot? if not, not counted leh

yowetan
08-08-13, 14:56
so u r a happy bird :D
qn. the two hdbflats under yr parents n in laws name is yrs onot? if not, not counted leh

Hello...I am a happy man, not a bird though.

I have had got my parents and in-laws to set the will, as recommended by our government.

I have impassed the importance of setting a will, so the custodian of the properties and money will be steamless.

phantom_opera
08-08-13, 15:06
don't laugh at yowetan first, Singaporean's design lost to Italian / French, engineering lost to German / Japan / Korea, IT lost to India and US, no oil or agri like OZ, Russia or NZ, do biz lost to HK, Taiwan and China

but our geo location is good, we are shrewd interlocutors

yowetan works for foreign banks with no hope of striking it big, other than this strategy, how can he become rich??

CondoInterested
08-08-13, 15:12
This forum can advertise for own rental?

yowetan
08-08-13, 15:17
This forum can advertise for own rental?

No.

For my case, I am sharing to fellow forummers that I have put up advertisement in Singapore Straitstimes for renting now.

mermaid
08-08-13, 15:19
Hello...I am a happy man, not a bird though.

I have had got my parents and in-laws to set the will, as recommended by our government.

I have impassed the importance of setting a will, so the custodian of the properties and money will be steamless.

eh, happy man, inheritance fm parents not counted as personal achievements rah! :(

mermaid
08-08-13, 15:22
don't laugh at yowetan first, Singaporean's design lost to Italian / French, engineering lost to German / Japan / Korea, IT lost to India and US, no oil or agri like OZ, Russia or NZ, do biz lost to HK, Taiwan and China

but our geo location is good, we are shrewd interlocutors

yowetan works for foreign banks with no hope of striking it big, other than this strategy, how can he become rich??

how u noe he has no hope of striking it big?
dun forget he aldy managed to 吞并 his parents/in laws assets! :D

yowetan
08-08-13, 15:23
eh, happy man, inheritance fm parents not counted as personal achievements rah! :(

Hi...the ability to gel family harmonious and integration is of my personal achievement(s).

CondoInterested
08-08-13, 15:37
No.

For my case, I am sharing to fellow forummers that I have put up advertisement in Singapore Straitstimes for renting now.Oh. I was thinking I also put my advertisement here ...

Easy Goh
08-08-13, 17:14
Omg, this person really has no integrity. One should nv think of inheriting parent' asset, let alone in law's asset. Hard to imagine there r such people around. He does not deserve anything from parents or other, education has failed totally!

clemdale24
08-08-13, 17:19
Omg, this person really has no integrity. One should nv think of inheriting parent' asset, let alone in law's asset. Hard to imagine there r such people around. He does not deserve anything from parents or other, education has failed totally!

Lets not change this into a thread about yowetan! Tyvm.

clemdale24
08-08-13, 17:23
noe here got many old bird, rich bird, king bird, fortune teller bird ... so how many ppty do u own?

How abt u?

What's MTB?
Congrats on your first property. Everyone starts somewhere.

mermaid
08-08-13, 18:00
What's MTB?
Congrats on your first property. Everyone starts somewhere.

谢谢你, but start late means one hv missed out many opportunities n pay a higher price now lor. I started viewing as far as 10 yrs back, but always scared tis scared tat ended up nvr commit :(

MTB means missed the boat.

fan
08-08-13, 21:50
I started viewing as far as 10 yrs back, but always scared tis scared tat ended up nvr commit :(

U have gd holding(back) power..
Congrats on getting on the boat, MTB no more

Spunk
08-08-13, 23:27
Hi Yowetan,

How do u decouple ur HDB to just ur wife's name?

I thought can only do this if a couple "divorce" on paper.

I am interested to know if it can be done without the way I mentioned above.

Thanks.

Adva181
09-08-13, 00:03
U still believe its true?
I spoken to a banker, they do not give loan to a house which is transferred from one party to another eg. Husband to wife. And based on the latest TDSR, it's impossible for him to secure a bank loan for his 1.8m property.

mermaid
09-08-13, 07:51
I spoken to a banker, they do not give loan to a house which is transferred from one party to another eg. Husband to wife. And based on the latest TDSR, it's impossible for him to secure a bank loan for his 1.8m property.

actually hard to say.
Older BTO hdb r dirt cheap, most likely fully paid liao.
even if not, 2nd loan 900k nia 2 ppl financing.
somemore wif rental income.
is quite easily doable.

Adva181
09-08-13, 08:44
actually hard to say.
Older BTO hdb r dirt cheap, most likely fully paid liao.
even if not, 2nd loan 900k nia 2 ppl financing.
somemore wif rental income.
is quite easily doable.

:o
Maybe u didnt read his previous thread, he dun have 900k to pay off as downpayment n he is buying the mt senai as single owner. And he earn less than 5k pm.

xebay11
09-08-13, 09:06
I have the following:

Public Housing

Private Housing

5 room HDB Jurong East valuation at $700 k?

mygeemeel
09-08-13, 09:43
Maybe u didnt read his previous thread, he dun have 900k to pay off as downpayment n he is buying the mt senai as single owner. And he earn less than 5k pm.

Yowetan only makes s$3.5k a month and has only s$50k in his account. He is unlikely successful in his mt sinai purchase.

mermaid
09-08-13, 09:49

yeah, I din follow his threads, but I will give him the benefits of the doubt.

since he has alrdy decoupled n bot a pte in his own name, he oni nid to come up wif 20% of 1.8mil.

radha08
09-08-13, 11:30
Yowetan only makes s$3.5k a month and has only s$50k in his account. He is unlikely successful in his mt sinai purchase.

i heard 5million TOTO only 1 winner:D:D:D maybe was him:D:D:D

mermaid
09-08-13, 13:07
i heard 5million TOTO only 1 winner:D:D:D maybe was him:D:D:D

then he would hv bot the whole mount sinai proj n renamed it as mount yowe liao, hahaha ...

yowetan
09-08-13, 13:10

Hi...apparently your banker doesn't know his product loophole.

Anyway, I believe whistleblowers would have informed MAS to close the loop; my friends and myself have already benefited from this.

mermaid
09-08-13, 14:26
Hi...apparently your banker doesn't know his product loophole.

Anyway, I believe whistleblowers would have informed MAS to close the loop; my friends and myself have already benefited from this.

since u hv already benefited fm the loophole, care to sic wat loophole yr bankers exploited?

yowetan
09-08-13, 14:42
since u hv already benefited fm the loophole, care to sic wat loophole yr bankers exploited?

Hi...it is possible to transfer property (HDB or private) to your wife/husband at valuation price (you can arrange for your own valuator to give whatever price you want). Next, transfer and transact as though your wife/yourself buying one. Then the "proceeds" (also additional amount loaned from your wife/yourself) is then transfer to your account.

So, how can it be not possible not to have the bank loan to you or your wife and vice versa?

Anyway, this was valid at the time I went through. I could not elaborate further then.

princess_morbucks
09-08-13, 14:53

How abt u?

Oh , so u have only one bird?
That's normal.
The majority have only one bird.

Btw yours is big or small bird?
And where is it ?
If it is in the vicinity of bird park, confirm will huat.

mermaid
09-08-13, 15:48
Oh , so u have only one bird?
That's normal.
The majority have only one bird.

Btw yours is big or small bird?
And where is it ?
If it is in the vicinity of bird park, confirm will huat.

u 女孩子家 dun yr bird, my bird, big or small bird .. sounds very kinky to me leh hahaha :o
anyway, mine is a mm in rcr.
far fm bird park, but I believe in quite a fair bit of future growth cos there relatively undeveloped.
y u nvr sic yr portfolio de? :(

princess_morbucks
09-08-13, 16:00
u 女孩子家 dun yr bird, my bird, big or small bird .. sounds very kinky to me leh hahaha :o
anyway, mine is a mm in rcr.
far fm bird park, but I believe in quite a fair bit of future growth cos there relatively undeveloped.
y u nvr sic yr portfolio de? :(

Aiyo, why you so serious?

Sic is simi?

Ok, bird doesn't go well with you, I use other animals.
I don't wanna blow cow, so I don't wanna talk about my portfolio.
You mermaid will always have boat, so no MTB nonsense.
Blackjack become bearjack.

ecimbew
09-08-13, 16:04
Hi...it is possible to transfer property (HDB or private) to your wife/husband at valuation price (you can arrange for your own valuator to give whatever price you want). Next, transfer and transact as though your wife/yourself buying one. Then the "proceeds" (also additional amount loaned from your wife/yourself) is then transfer to your account.

So, how can it be not possible not to have the bank loan to you or your wife and vice versa?

Anyway, this was valid at the time I went through. I could not elaborate further then.

Wow! Yowetan is very clever. How come you not as handsome as BJ21?

mermaid
09-08-13, 16:15
ah huh! y muz a person de intelligence got to do wif the appearance?
likewise, dun earn a lot nid not necc means one cannot be investment savvy mah ...

Aiyo, why you so serious?

Sic is simi?

Ok, bird doesn't go well with you, I use other animals.
I don't wanna blow cow, so I don't wanna talk about my portfolio.
You mermaid will always have boat, so no MTB nonsense.
Blackjack become bearjack.

Im an innocent pure boiboi mah, I scare u will corupt me :scared-5:
I dun feel is blow cow wor, cos I can learn something fm yr portfolio.
Sic means sharing is caring :)

ecimbew
09-08-13, 18:41
ah huh! y muz a person de intelligence got to do wif the appearance?
likewise, dun earn a lot nid not necc means one cannot be investment savvy

Hahahahaha you are too serious lah. Relax it's national day.

taggy
09-08-13, 18:51
Sic means sharing is caring :)

now then I know what is sic:ashamed1:
I live in hdb, got 1 pc, and 1 buc.

mermaid
09-08-13, 22:50
Hahahahaha you are too serious lah. Relax it's national day.

din realise u r juz teasing him :o

Autumnwinds
10-08-13, 00:41
Wow if counting inheritance I confirm trump yowetan! my own parents own a hdb, 1condo at redhill and 1 condo at Lakeside!

yowetan
10-08-13, 08:56

Hi...I look quite reasonable.

mermaid
10-08-13, 09:12
Hi...I look quite reasonable.

ecimbew, yowe meant to tell u tat u r mistaken, he is actually quite handsome, hahaha ...

Wow if counting inheritance I confirm trump yowetan! my own parents own a hdb, 1condo at redhill and 1 condo at Lakeside!

wat makes u so positive tat u will sure to inherit all tbe assets fm yr parents?
n inheritance cannot be counted as personal achievement :(

yowetan
10-08-13, 09:17
ecimbew, yowe meant to tell u tat u r mistaken, he is actually quite handsome, hahaha ...

wat makes u so positive tat u will sure to inherit all tbe assets fm yr parents?

Hi...I am not handsome neither. If yes, I would do bank sales.

I believe inheritance should be part of personal achievement for you need to plan, and persuade and convince the parents and in-laws.

Personally, I have got them to state in the will that in an event of unforeseen circumstance, their assets will go to me or my wife.

mermaid
10-08-13, 09:44

I believe inheritance should be part of personal achievement for you need to plan, and persuade and convince the parents and in-laws.

Personally, I have got them to state in the will that in an event of unforeseen circumstance, their assets will go to me or my wife.

凡是靠自己 la, den will hv the 成就感.
If I wan more ppty, I will buy them when I hv save enuff $.
I dun nid my parents wealth to make me richer.
imagine how yr parents will feel if they noe tat u r gd to them cos u r eyeing on their assets?

Autumnwinds
10-08-13, 12:23

I'm not positively sure. But I'm pretty sure. Inheritance is a bonus la. if have, then better for me. Not like I'd die without it.

blackjack21trader
10-08-13, 12:42
imagine how yr parents will feel if they noe tat u r gd to them cos u r eyeing on their assets?

WOAHAAHAHAHAHAH

靠自己,慢三拍!

CondoWE
10-08-13, 12:44

I pity your brother in law....:doh: :doh: :doh: !

blackjack21trader
10-08-13, 12:57
I'm not positively sure. But I'm pretty sure. Inheritance is a bonus la. if have, then better for me. Not like I'd die without it.

I hope you will get your inheritance. That will help you enormously as compared to your peers :)

mermaid
10-08-13, 13:42
WOAHAAHAHAHAHAH

靠自己,慢三拍!

agree, but Im not competing to be sg wealthiest person. I wanna maximise n put my assets to gd use so tat I can retire early n rich enuff to last me for the entire life. Really meaningless to hv a few mil yet carn finish spending them.

edwinleeap
10-08-13, 16:47
agree, but Im not competing to be sg wealthiest person. I wanna maximise n put my assets to gd use so tat I can retire early n rich enuff to last me for the entire life. Really meaningless to hv a few mil yet carn finish spending them.

A few mil can be spent quite easily in this high inflation reality...

puffer_fish
10-08-13, 18:25
This is the reason why, even after our passing. No one would have total control of our 6 properties, as all would be place under a trust fund for my 3 kids:D

henryhk
10-08-13, 19:23
I have the following:

Public Housing

Private Housing
For all the properties, wat is your total loan?

DKSG
10-08-13, 23:36
I hope you will get your inheritance. That will help you enormously as compared to your peers :)

Mentor, you mustnt confuse your kind of inheritence compared to yowetan.

Your inheritence is the type your parents use all their might and cannot finish spending so leave it to you all.

For yowetan, this is money which he is going to deprive his parents and in-laws spending so as to enrich him. For example, dont be shocked to know that he tied up all their finances and give them peanuts (real nutty ones not $600K type), so as to squeeze them dry and probable leave them to die and not spend additional medical money when the time comes.

For your information.

DKSG

mygeemeel
11-08-13, 00:37
Our spore education taught yowe to splurge his family's money. It is very sad.

yowetan
11-08-13, 09:29
For all the properties, wat is your total loan?

Hi...my parents and in-laws HDB are fully paid of.

So, we are left with Tiong Bahru HDB flat loan and the Mt Sinai loan, total of 2Mil SGD loan.

The upfront cash portion, my wife and myself took company "equivalent" cashline loan (to initiate) the upfront transfer from wife to me, and cash flow flows back to me, and I can still initiate this flow to proceed with my Mt Sinai 20% downpayment.

Our CPF is not totally exhuasted, so after I recover all of these money from my wife's purchase of remaining 50%, my CPF and cash portion and the cashline are able to withstand the shock.

The crux is I need to return the cashline by 36 months as it is staff loan policy.

Adva181
11-08-13, 09:50
TDSR includes all loans such as cc n cl.
After u made the cl loan, ur 60% ratio should be even lower right?:beats-me-man:

And oh ya, cash line only 4x monthly salary = $3.5k x 4.
Even u staff n benefit of doubt give u 20x oso just 70k.

walkthetiger
11-08-13, 10:00

Your inheritence is the type your parents use all their might and cannot finish spending so leave it to you all.

For yowetan, this is money which he is going to deprive his parents and in-laws spending so as to enrich him. For example, dont be shocked to know that he tied up all their finances and give them peanuts (real nutty ones not $600K type), so as to squeeze them dry and probable leave them to die and not spend additional medical money when the time comes.

For your information.

DKSG

Even if the in-law parents agree somehow, the fundamental principles of right conduct may seem like a concern.

minority
11-08-13, 11:47
I have the following:

Public Housing

Private Housing

Other then the 2 1s. The other hdbs can hardly be considered urs.

minority
11-08-13, 11:50
TDSR includes all loans such as cc n cl.
After u made the cl loan, ur 60% ratio should be even lower right?:beats-me-man:

And oh ya, cash line only 4x monthly salary = $3.5k x 4.
Even u staff n benefit of doubt give u 20x oso just 70k.

I belive this is talk cock . Unless I see the option of dont belive this bs

Adva181
11-08-13, 12:02
I belive this is talk cock . Unless I see the option of dont belive this bs

At least we are entertained in this forum right? :D

chiaberry
11-08-13, 12:16
How did Mermaid thread morph into Transformed Yowe thread? :doh:

peterng8
11-08-13, 13:17

very good upbringing with correct values...education is stressing more in teaching students good values nowadays...u are one good role model that in future your kids can learn from..:cheers1:

peterng8
11-08-13, 13:23

DKSG

U are a clever guy, knows how to look at others' comments in different angle..:D

walkthetiger
11-08-13, 16:43
U are a clever guy, knows how to look at others' comments in different angle..:D

If parents use all their might to spend their wealth, but still cannot finish spending so leave it to me all. Then, I think this case should be more ok.

mermaid
11-08-13, 17:01
How did Mermaid thread morph into Transformed Yowe thread? :doh:

haha, I tink ppl r more interested to study yowe's achievement den to sic their personal achievements.

DC33_2008
11-08-13, 17:08
That sounds like a good strategy. How to get it done? Engaged a lawyer? :p
This is the reason why, even after our passing. No one would have total control of our 6 properties, as all would be place under a trust fund for my 3 kids:D

mermaid
11-08-13, 17:18
very good upbringing with correct values...education is stressing more in teaching students good values nowadays...u are one good role model that in future your kids can learn from..:cheers1:

你过奖了, it is not simi gd upbringing la, more of I dun really 希罕 my parents inheritance.
precisely becos Im single n no kids hence dun nid to resort to eyeing parents' assets/ fight wif siblings.
there will be no next generation for me to leave my assets to in the future so my personal achievement will be more den enuff to last me for my entire life.

chestnut
11-08-13, 17:20
That sounds like a good strategy. How to get it done? Engaged a lawyer? :p

Need management fee... :D

DC33_2008
11-08-13, 17:22
What is the viable asset amount to start? $10 mil?
Need management fee... :D

chestnut
11-08-13, 17:24
What is the viable asset amount to start? $10 mil?

Bro, anything under trust need mgmt fee... Yearly... Speak with your pb...

:cheers4:

DC33_2008
11-08-13, 17:30
Has spoken but each gives slightly different views. That is why need some impartial advice here. For example, things to look out for?
Bro, anything under trust need mgmt fee... Yearly... Speak with your pb...

:cheers4:

henryhk
11-08-13, 17:43
Hi...my parents and in-laws HDB are fully paid of.

So, we are left with Tiong Bahru HDB flat loan and the Mt Sinai loan, total of 2Mil SGD loan.

The upfront cash portion, my wife and myself took company "equivalent" cashline loan (to initiate) the upfront transfer from wife to me, and cash flow flows back to me, and I can still initiate this flow to proceed with my Mt Sinai 20% downpayment.

Our CPF is not totally exhuasted, so after I recover all of these money from my wife's purchase of remaining 50%, my CPF and cash portion and the cashline are able to withstand the shock.

The crux is I need to return the cashline by 36 months as it is staff loan policy.
Then u are the only child? And your wife is also only child? u and your wife will inherit all from your parents and in laws?

walkthetiger
11-08-13, 17:56

If my children tell me these proudly, I may leave all to charity without thinking, giving them a better chance working harder..

walkthetiger
11-08-13, 18:08
Then u are the only child? And your wife is also only child? u and your wife will inherit all from your parents and in laws?

"Mr Tan believe inheritance should be part of his personal achievement for him need to plan, and persuade and convince the parents and in-laws.

Mr Tan has got them to state in the will that in an event of unforeseen circumstance, their assets will go to him or his wife."

That seems why there are so many siblings fighting due to inheritance.

DKSG
11-08-13, 21:57
If my children tell me these proudly, I may leave all to charity without thinking, giving them a better chance working harder..

If your children tell you this, I am quite sure you will die quite young.

DKSG

walkthetiger
11-08-13, 23:48
If your children tell you this, I am quite sure you will die quite young.

DKSG

Hah.....right.......:)

mermaid
12-08-13, 10:20
y will die quite young? wat's the logic? :o

CondoWE
12-08-13, 10:27

He still has 1 brother in law so I'm very curious why his PIL wanted to inherit to him instead of his own son :confused: ?

walkthetiger
12-08-13, 10:30
y will die quite young? wat's the logic? :o

If they are eyeing and planning on inheritance so early, how to convince myself that they hope me having a long life. The act betrays their heart.

mermaid
12-08-13, 10:38
If they are eyeing and planning on inheritance so early, how to convince myself that they hope me having a long life. The act betrays their heart.

u unable to convince yrself doesn't mean tat yr physical body wun live a long life wat, unless unfillial children plot for the rich parents' death?

actually I wonder if most parents will distribute the inheritance fairly or not?
if not fairly, will discord the harmony of the siblings relationship oso.

He still has 1 brother in law so I'm very curious why his PIL wanted to inherit to him instead of his own son :confused: ?

possible if the parents dote on the daughter more.
there was a old drama whereby the dad has a son and a niece. the dad dotes on the niece like his own daughter & wanted his son to marry the niece but the son has no feeling for her.
in the end the dad leave all the inheritance to the niece for fear tat his son will desert her.

walkthetiger
12-08-13, 11:00
[QUOTE=mermai unless unfillial children plot for the rich parents' death?[/QUOTE]

Dear Mermaid, unfillial children plot for the rich parents' death, it is not a question, such thing happens secretly and quietly like always.

CondoWE
12-08-13, 11:02
u unable to convince yrself doesn't mean tat yr physical body wun live a long life wat, unless unfillial children plot for the rich parents' death?

actually I wonder if most parents will distribute the inheritance fairly or not?
if not fairly, will discord the harmony of the siblings relationship oso.

possible if the parents dote on the daughter more.
there was a old drama whereby the dad has a son and a niece. the dad dotes on the niece like his own daughter & wanted his son to marry the niece but the son has no feeling for her.
in the end the dad leave all the inheritance to the niece for fear tat his son will desert her.

Wouldn't they worry their son being deserted by their SIL after they rip :scared-1: !

mermaid
12-08-13, 11:08
Dear Mermaid, unfillial children plot for the rich parents' death, it is not a question, such thing happens secretly and quietly like always.

so the moral behind the story is :
if u r rich, dun hv children
hahaha :D

Wouldn't they worry their son being deserted by their SIL after they rip :scared-1: !

I supposed u r asking if a parent dotes on the daughter more, she run the risk of being deserted by the husband?

well, a son will face exactly the same problem.

walkthetiger
12-08-13, 11:10

My children is not at fault, but I fail as a dad, cause they grow up without a heart.

CondoWE
12-08-13, 11:15

I supposed u r asking if a parent dotes on the daughter more, she run the risk of being deserted by the husband?

well, a son will face exactly the same problem.

NO.

There are some old drama whereby, the SIL inherited all $$$ and promised to take care his BIL but after the PIL rip, BIL abandoned :scared-1: ! Aren't they worry :eek: ?

mermaid
12-08-13, 11:18
My children is not at fault, but I fail as a dad, cause they grow up without a heart.

aiya, such thing how to teach?

"boy, papa & mama love u very much. all our wealth will be yours one day. be patient. dun tink of killing us becos of our money"

very largely depends on the inner monster ~ greed

NO.

There are some old drama whereby, the SIL inherited all $$$ and promised to take care his BIL but after the PIL rip, BIL abandoned :scared-1: ! Aren't they worry :eek: ?

so the parents muz be smart to leave their inheritance to their daughter rather den SIL la.
外人终究是外人

minority
12-08-13, 11:20

That's so true

CondoWE
12-08-13, 11:25

"boy, papa & mama love u very much. all our wealth will be yours one day. be patient. dun tink of killing us becos of our money"

so the parents muz be smart to leave their inheritance to their daughter rather den SIL la.
外人终究是外人

Hahaha.. daughter will side his husband rather than brother la...:doh: !

Simple as when his husband and brother drop into the sea, who do you think she will save first?

mermaid
12-08-13, 11:33
Hahaha.. daughter will side his husband rather than brother la...:doh: !

Simple as when his husband and brother drop into the sea, who do you think she will save first?

tat depends on who got the inheritance!
she might save the one without the inheritance, hehe :D

walkthetiger
12-08-13, 11:53

If you ain't prastising, then will be more difficult to teach.

CondoWE
12-08-13, 11:57
tat depends on who got the inheritance!
she might save the one without the inheritance, hehe :D

With or without inheritance, logically she will still save the husband first :rolleyes: !

DKSG
12-08-13, 11:58
Oops ... in a short while, our Mermaid's property thread becomes the HK Drama series thread!

DKSG

mermaid
12-08-13, 12:29
With or without inheritance, logically she will still save the husband first :rolleyes: !

自古以来, women nid not concerned wif who to save cos they will nvr be possed such qns :tongue3:

husband vs siblings, Im not sure. but I oni noe if children is involved, den cfm will be her children.

Oops ... in a short while, our Mermaid's property thread becomes the HK Drama series thread!

DKSG

not hk drama la, is local production [21th century rich sg parents' woes]