PDA

View Full Version : Confirmed this forum can influence property prices:

Pages : [1] 2 3

blackjack21trader
08-08-13, 10:10
It does not matter anyone knows about this forum. You only need a small group of readers to spread the message by word of mouth to their peer circle.

I therefore propose that Singapore property prices will drop more than 10% by end of this year 2013 and more next year 2014.

Come back here and tally the data next month and see the effect of this message.

Good Luck.

blackjack21trader
08-08-13, 10:15
Economy may not correlate with property prices as some newbie advocate.

However, human sentiments does. That explain how all the market crashes took place for no apparent reason.

When market prices reach a new height, the players in the market will at some point suddenly panic and want to take some money off the table.

This is only human nature. As the transaction volume gets lower and lower, the fear becomes more and more real.

Take for example the stock market is now 70% computer traded. The 30% humans have keep themselves out of it.

blackjack21trader
08-08-13, 10:20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nvqzXM_rlw

blackjack21trader
08-08-13, 10:25
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JaEFTvtjCo

blackjack21trader
08-08-13, 11:56
http://sbr.com.sg/economy/news/chart-day-singapores-credit-gdp-growth-gap-asias-largest

blackjack21trader
08-08-13, 12:21
You do not need a drop in COV to see weaker property prices. In fact HDB valuation has no effect on the private residential market. Both segment are stark differences in the kind of buyers.

Once the reality of low transaction volume and stagnant prices in private residential sets in, the sellers will begin to blink. The reality will move the market towards the proper direction- that is: DOWN.

Werther
08-08-13, 12:41
You do not need a drop in COV to see weaker property prices. In fact HDB valuation has no effect on the private residential market. Both segment are stark differences in the kind of buyers.

Once the reality of low transaction volume and stagnant prices in private residential sets in, the sellers will begin to blink. The reality will move the market towards the proper direction- that is: DOWN.

Bro BJ

I waited for quite a while ... You confirm price will come down? But ABSD also make it so painful to buy... How?

blackjack21trader
08-08-13, 12:41
If this forum has no effect on the maket, why are there kancheong spiders worried about what I say in this forum ?

blackjack21trader
08-08-13, 12:42
Bro BJ

I waited for quite a while ... You confirm price will come down? But ABSD also make it so painful to buy... How?

The ABSD portion is not my job, good brother :)

My job is to propose that PROPERTY PRICES WILL DROP.

blackjack21trader
08-08-13, 12:44
The ABSD portion is not my job, good brother :)

My job is to propose that PROPERTY PRICES WILL DROP.

I shall be here 24/7 every single day to do my job until the prices drop.

blackjack21trader
08-08-13, 12:49
The ridiculous prices of Singapore property that the rich has been frying, is making the middle class dream out of reach. The middle class is a big portion of our society.

The middle class dream is to own one ownstay and one rental property for retirement. The few 10% speculators are making this impossible.

So, I am doing the middle class a favor: PROPERTY PRICES WILL DROP except HDB and BTO.

minority
08-08-13, 12:51
It does not matter anyone knows about this forum. You only need a small group of readers to spread the message by word of mouth to their peer circle.

I therefore propose that Singapore property prices will drop more than 10% by end of this year 2013 and more next year 2014.

Come back here and tally the data next month and see the effect of this message.

Good Luck.

At one pt u say will up forever. then u say CCR will up.. but CCR now down. now u say down and down?

joon bo u?

blackjack21trader
08-08-13, 12:53
Because the rental returns of high end properties are so pathetic. The rich are unloading them to buy smaller size units with similar pathetic but slightly higher returns.

The rich re-adjustment of their property portfolio are further compounded by the behaviors of unprofessional property agents here, who are not trained financially.

I call on the government to further keep a very close watch on the property agents.

blackjack21trader
08-08-13, 12:55
At one pt u say will up forever. then u say CCR will up.. but CCR now down. now u say down and down?

joon bo u?

I am always zhun because I am the illuminated. CCR already went up but came down. I told you before the run up, but you were too arrogant like many to ignore my call. Therefore, you have missed the calling. The prices are coming down now.

blackjack21trader
08-08-13, 12:58
I am always zhun because I am the illuminated. CCR already went up but came down. I told you before the run up, but you were too arrogant like many to ignore my call. Therefore, you have missed the calling. The prices are coming down now.

If the prices don't drop, I shall be here 24/7 every single second to propose my call until it drop on its kneels.

blackjack21trader
08-08-13, 13:00
If the prices don't drop, I shall be here 24/7 every single second to propose my call until it drop on its kneels.

I AM THE ILLUMINATED,
THE MASTER FROM THE DARK.
I HAVE MANY NAMES:
THE LION, THE THIRD EYE.
WHEN I HAIL LEFT, NO BILLIONAIRES DARE TO GO RIGHT.

Werther
08-08-13, 13:03
I shall be here 24/7 every single day to do my job until the prices drop.
Bro BJ

you are so funny...

Regulators
08-08-13, 13:26
You were singing the tune of pty mkt up before , is it becoz u offloaded some of ur ptys that you are singing a different tune now ?

yowetan
08-08-13, 13:34
Hi all...I am a proud owner of Mt Sinai property.

I have been encouraging all my friends and peers to adopt the same strategy I took to acquire their 2nd property.

chestnut
08-08-13, 13:41
You were singing the tune of pty mkt up before , is it becoz u offloaded some of ur ptys that you are singing a different tune now ?
http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=18468&page=3

chestnut
08-08-13, 14:52
Prices confirm, double confirm will drop > 10% this year.

:D :D

blackjack21trader
08-08-13, 16:31

I refused to answer this question. This is because there were several ambiguous words like "becoz","offloaded" and "tune". My English standard is not high enough to allow me to successfully interpret your question. Hence I chose to remain silent on your question.

yowetan
08-08-13, 16:35
I buy when people shouting crash, including myself shouting crashing.

I am glad I bought.

blackjack21trader
08-08-13, 16:44

I am glad I bought.

Who doesn't ?

Only fools like that nutcase will shout BUY when market dropping.

blackjack21trader
08-08-13, 16:47
Indeed, you will see the effect of this thread come the new URA data.

I expect a total standstill in transaction volume and stagnation in prices by October 2013.

blackjack21trader
08-08-13, 16:49
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euhkIesmW7E

chestnut
08-08-13, 16:52

Read this

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=18468&page=3

chestnut
08-08-13, 16:56

I am glad I bought.

Prices will drop > 10% leh by year end...

Hahahahahaha

Unload..... Phweeeeeeeeeeee

blackjack21trader
08-08-13, 17:02
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx_LWm6_6tA

blackjack21trader
08-08-13, 17:15
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9Xy2RDBJQU

dumailang
08-08-13, 17:15
I am newbie here.. to all big brothers here, at this time, should I buy or should I wait? Big Bro Blackjack21trader said price will drop.. so if I wait, wait until when? 2014?

blackjack21trader
08-08-13, 17:17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VxJQAb5CIo

Regulators
08-08-13, 17:25
Developers are smart now , they will configure units to fit into the affordability of buyers. Look at laurel tree , old layout nobody bought , they configure the one bedder to two bedder by pushing the study to the balcony n units are snapped up despite sizes being only 463sqft. Future developers will make layouts more efficient whilst keeping quantum low. As long as land sales doesn't lose steam n record pxs sustain , I don't see how px can drop for new launches. With tdsr many resale owners may not even want to sell if interest remains relatively low coz if they do , they may hv problems securing another unit unless they hv made a substantial amount from a previous sale to stash more cash into the next buy.

Hahahahahaha

blackjack21trader
08-08-13, 17:29
Developers are smart now , they will configure units to fit into the affordability of buyers. Look at laurel tree , old layout nobody bought , they configure the one bedder to two bedder by pushing the study to the balcony n units are snapped up despite sizes being only 463sqft. Future developers will make layouts more efficient whilst keeping quantum low. As long as land sales doesn't lose steam n record pxs sustain , I don't see how px can drop for new launches. With tdsr many resale owners may not even want to sell if interest remains relatively low coz if they do , they may hv problems securing another unit unless they hv made a substantial amount from a previous sale to stash more cash into the next buy.

Quiet quiet earn money can liao, must you let the rabbit out?

AIYAH, NOT FUN ONE. DUN PLAY LIAO LA...I GO DINNER LIAO.

radha08
08-08-13, 17:40

Hahahahahaha

mt sinai will go up 10%:D:D:D

blackjack21trader
08-08-13, 18:14
In this forum, there are a few very selfish people. Who do not wish to help fellow Miss-The-Boaters that have fallen behind in 2008. Now is a chance to help fellow MTBs join the boat.

But no, they are so selfish that they want to leave all the MTBs behind.

These selfish people do not deserve my brilliance and intelligence and wisdom.

Therefore, I shall not share here anymore.

YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN:

PROPERTY PRICES SHALL DROP AT MY COMMAND BY 10% +10% by end 2013. ( Except HDB and BTOs)

blackjack21trader
08-08-13, 18:21
咚咚咚咚,咚咚咚咚,
请听阿叔来直言,
有史以来天胜人。
咚咚咚咚,咚咚咚咚,
看看周围识天理,
小孩一昭变老人。
咚咚咚咚,咚咚咚咚,
人生自古谁无死?
要是人想比天高,
咚咚咚咚,咚咚咚咚,
天理明天来找你。

郑天心

blackjack21trader
08-08-13, 18:22
世人恶劣,拜钱为神。
贪得无厌,以利为先。
自私自利,认贼作父。
无德无贤,笑贫欲娼。
假装仁义,实体虚伪。
不信天父,只信金银。
高傲无比,以为胜天。

郑天心

blackjack21trader
08-08-13, 18:30
Be careful all your freehold lands all become AH TIONG LAND NEXT TIME.

BY That time don't come crying to uncle blackjack: watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1fy4IkW9OE

phantom_opera
08-08-13, 18:37
sell Iskandar !!!

Allthepies
08-08-13, 18:37
I am newbie here.. to all big brothers here, at this time, should I buy or should I wait? Big Bro Blackjack21trader said price will drop.. so if I wait, wait until when? 2014?

The only worthwhile buy now are the gigantic 4/5 bedrooms EC if you qualify.... the rest buy at your own risks...

The next best buys are BTO in town/MRT....

For private, the best buys are land... U need to tender for land and build small small and sell high high for the MTB...

:D :D :D

minority
08-08-13, 19:45

I am glad I bought.

C Mi Logic leh?

gemstone
08-08-13, 21:01

LoL :im-so-happy:

lajia
08-08-13, 22:07
hahaha....he very smart one but always act blur....:scared-5: those who shout crash like him are those wanting to buy la...the more ppl shout crash means the more ppl wanting to buy lor...:)
so who else shouting louder and louder these days u know la...

C Mi Logic leh?

phantom_opera
08-08-13, 22:10
bro BJ must have sold all investment properties and regret being a kancheong spider now, especially when PM Lee said GDP growth beats and oil price is on the way to below USD100

blackjack21trader
09-08-13, 07:53
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs1yUk-JiAk

blackjack21trader
09-08-13, 08:16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pHToDeNQY4

Ringo33
09-08-13, 08:53

Good Luck.

I will somewhat agree that this forum could have some influence on property prices, but most likely it will be upward instead downward because media, developers and agents will only like to pick positive growth stories idea from this forum to sell to the public

blackjack21trader
09-08-13, 08:54
bro BJ must have sold all investment properties and regret being a kancheong spider now, especially when PM Lee said GDP growth beats and oil price is on the way to below USD100

I sold, but I have no regret$$$$.

WOAHAAHHEHEHEEHEHEH

blackjack21trader
09-08-13, 08:56
I will somewhat agree that this forum could have some influence on property prices, but most likely it will be upward instead downward because media, developers and agents will only like to pick positive growth stories idea from this forum to sell to the public

WOAHAAHHEHEHEHEHEH

We'll see if your logic is right very very soon- latest October 2013.

blackjack21trader
09-08-13, 09:01
The very first time I told you guys back in 2007 that OCR will cheong. You guys got believe me ?

The next 2 times in 2010 and 2011 I told u guys to sell your OCR before the CMs and get into CCR. You guys got believe me ?

These 2 recent times in 2012 and now I told u guys to get out especially on landed. Again you guys never believe me.

You know why you guys never believe me ?

Because you guys are SLOW BY 3 BEATS. ( 慢三拍)

WOAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEH

blackjack21trader
09-08-13, 09:06
How I so ZHUN ? ( Hokkien= accurate )

Answer: See below

blackjack21trader
09-08-13, 09:07
BECAUSE I HAVE A THIRD EYE LA.

WOAHAHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE

Arrogant humans bo three eyes leh.

WOAHAHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE

blackjack21trader
09-08-13, 09:16
There was a banking clerk that rented a property in Geylang Lor 1 back in the late 1950s before PAP.

Very happy family, so my grandma told me, the wife was lovely and they have 2 lovely kids. The clerk was very very happy and all the neighbors living along that street admired that family and couple very much.

One day, the husband drove a big car back from the bank and told my grandma he just bought his house that they were renting. And everyone along the street was full of envy. The family lived a very happy life, so my grandma said. Happy and Lucky...until

2 years later, on a Sunday, the banking clerk suddenly rushed out from his house and banged his head many times on the pavement stones. There was a banker with a foreclosure file on his hand trying to pull back the clerk. The wife was pleading and the kids screaming and crying.

Very Dark One, I Told Ya.

chestnut
09-08-13, 09:45
The very first time I told you guys back in 2007 that OCR will cheong. You guys got believe me ?

The next 2 times in 2010 and 2011 I told u guys to sell your OCR before the CMs and get into CCR. You guys got believe me ?

These 2 recent times in 2012 and now I told u guys to get out especially on landed. Again you guys never believe me.

You know why you guys never believe me ?

Because you guys are SLOW BY 3 BEATS. ( 慢三拍)

WOAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEH

Ura results

http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/graphics/2013/pr13-40b.pdf

Funny hor... Ura show OCR cheong more than CCR and RCR from 2010 to now leh?????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:eek: :doh: :cheers2:

Better google some more...

Trust me, Hamilton going to pop up again. Not all CCR the same... If got this theory, not all RCR the same also wat... Not all OCR the same also wat. Hahahahahaha

Going breakfast liao.

Cheers:cheers2: :47:

chestnut
09-08-13, 09:51
Seow leow.... Was about to go breakfast then realized my mistake....

How to delete ah?????

Dear bros and sis...l please ignore my reasoning....

Prices will drop by at least 10%. Confirm, double confirm...

Please SELL now....

Next year, I will cheong to buy some more... Hip hip hooray....

Droppppppppppp ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Ura results

Funny hor... Ura show OCR cheong more than CCR and RCR from 2010 to now leh?????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Trust me, Hamilton going to pop up again. Not all CCR the same... If got this theory, not all RCR the same also wat... Not all OCR the same also wat. Hahahahahaha

Going breakfast liao.

blackjack21trader
09-08-13, 09:52
Seow leow.... Was about to go breakfast then realized my mistake....

How to delete ah?????

Dear bros and sis...l please ignore my reasoning....

Prices will drop by at least 10%. Confirm, double confirm...

Please SELL now....

Next year, I will cheong to buy some more... Hip hip hooray....

Droppppppppppp ahhhhhhhhhhhh

go and take your breakfast la..

chestnut
09-08-13, 09:58
go and take your breakfast la..

Bro, paiseh, I let the cat out..l how to delete...

I better call my MIS team to look into this and remove my comments..:doh: :doh:

But hor PAP say economy ok this year leh....

Now must google PAP track record and compare with your track record...

Once collect all the data, will crunch the numbers and do analytics to give me an idea.

Stay tuned hor all of you...

Going to breakfast liao. Lucky our PM Lee tell us good news...

Phew....l:cheers2:

blackjack21trader
09-08-13, 10:08

Once collect all the data, will crunch the numbers and do analytics to give me an idea.

please la... now u go sell ur OCR and RCR see can get a good CCR bo...you as I said is "SLOW 3 BEATS".

blackjack21trader
09-08-13, 10:10
Ura results

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Going breakfast liao.

see my above post la.....

blackjack21trader
09-08-13, 10:11

pls la..later no NDP gathering meh...go and prepare urself la.....still loittering in this forum for what... you very ENG (hokkien=free= BOTAIZHI CHO) isit?

chestnut
09-08-13, 10:23
pls la..later no NDP gathering meh...go and prepare urself la.....still loittering in this forum for what... you very ENG (hokkien=free= BOTAIZHI CHO) isit?

I already delicated all the work to the privates liao... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You also going NDP?????

Aiyo, I thot you PAP supporter leh.... Last time always sing sweet things about them.... Now like not happy???? Why ah????

Ok, me going breakfast liao....

Next year, we go shopping for properties hor....

My piggy bank quite ok liao.... Hahahahahaha

Thank u for caring for my stomach....

;)

blackjack21trader
09-08-13, 10:27
I already delicated all the work to the privates liao... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You also going NDP?????

Aiyo, I thot you PAP supporter leh.... Last time always sing sweet things about them.... Now like not happy???? Why ah????

Ok, me going breakfast liao....

Next year, we go shopping for properties hor....

My piggy bank quite ok liao.... Hahahahahaha

Thank u for caring for my stomach....

;)

You are not a gentleman, you put words into my mouth. Since when I said I not happy with PAP?

Be upright:

世人恶劣,拜钱为神。
贪得无厌,以利为先。
自私自利,认贼作父。
无德无贤,笑贫欲娼。
假装仁义,实体虚伪。
不信天父,只信金银。
高傲无比,以为胜天。

郑天心

blackjack21trader
09-08-13, 10:30
咚咚咚咚,咚咚咚咚,
请听阿叔来直言,
有史以来天胜人。
咚咚咚咚,咚咚咚咚,
看看周围识天理,
小孩一昭变老人。
咚咚咚咚,咚咚咚咚,
人生自古谁无死?
要是人想比天高,
咚咚咚咚,咚咚咚咚,
天理明天来找你。

郑天心

princess_morbucks
09-08-13, 10:31
There was a banking clerk that rented a property in Geylang Lor 1 back in the late 1950s before PAP.

Very happy family, so my grandma told me, the wife was lovely and they have 2 lovely kids. The clerk was very very happy and all the neighbors living along that street admired that family and couple very much.

One day, the husband drove a big car back from the bank and told my grandma he just bought his house that they were renting. And everyone along the street was full of envy. The family lived a very happy life, so my grandma said. Happy and Lucky...until

2 years later, on a Sunday, the banking clerk suddenly rushed out from his house and banged his head many times on the pavement stones. There was a banker with a foreclosure file on his hand trying to pull back the clerk. The wife was pleading and the kids screaming and crying.

Very Dark One, I Told Ya.

Can you continue the story, Mr Handsome?
They enbloc his house?
Was he compensated the valuation value, or last time no such thing?

blackjack21trader
09-08-13, 10:31
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAqzNYoB9YM

blackjack21trader
09-08-13, 10:32
They enbloc his house?

sure my princess. but first, allow me crack some nuts first ;)

chestnut
09-08-13, 10:42
They enbloc his house?

Aiyo, princess, I hear until I damn sian leh...

Read here

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?p=360702&highlight=Father#post360702

Sis... I really da,m sian of the story leh... No new one leh... Always recycle one...:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

You do search lor... You can read until you shiok....

The dim sum quite good here leh....

More tea please.... Hahahahahaha

You trust PAP more or you trust lion cub....

PAP say this year quite good leh.... Hahahahahaha

princess_morbucks
09-08-13, 10:50

Read here

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?p=360702&highlight=Father#post360702

Sis... I really da,m sian of the story leh... No new one leh... Always recycle one...:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Actually I seen that posts b4 but it was so lengthy so I skipped it.
Paiseh...but if anyone free can summarise?
If not then nevermind.
Just continue your dim sum.
Itadakimasu!

blackjack21trader

Read here

you must be my fan. I confirm I am very handsome to have you done so much research on me.

WOAHAHEHHEHEHEHE

chestnut
Princess... Happy reading...

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?p=260903&highlight=Father#post260903

blackjack21trader
09-08-13, 10:51
Prices of Singapore Property except HDB and BTO will drop by end 2013.

blackjack21trader
09-08-13, 10:55
Lion King: 2014 Celestial Prediction: Year of The Crazy Horses

Coming This Fall: October 2013

THE PRELUDE

"And then I saw, in the distant, a silhoutte, the shadow of a horse."

" It was galloping at a very rapid rate towards me."

"And then I saw, at the back of this horse, many horses followed."

"Not just one horse, but the whole bloody herd of crazy horses."

"And then I saw, the first horse fell, followed by all the crazy horses behind."

"2014: YEAR OF THE CRAZY HORSES"

The King, The Lion. The Illuminated.

chestnut
09-08-13, 10:57
you must be my fan. I confirm I am very handsome to have you done so much research on me.

WOAHAHEHHEHEHEHE

Hopeful thot me to google... So I expanded into search... Hahahaha

William Xavier will know what I am talking about... Hahahahahaha

Bill please....

Princess, just click on search and you will have all your answers... I was searching on when he advised all of you guys to sell your OCR to buy CCR but cannot find leh:confused: :confused:

I think keloid affecting the brain liao...

But hor lucky u all didnt listen...

Why???? Check this out

HENG AH :ashamed1:

Time to nap liao... Before going NDP...

Hopefully all the privates doing their job. Hahahaha

chestnut
09-08-13, 11:00
Ah B is back. Be frighten.... Be very frighten.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:scared-1: :eek: :banghead: :cheers5: :cheers3: :cheers2:

blackjack21trader
09-08-13, 11:15
Hopeful thot me to google... So I expanded into search... Hahahaha

William Xavier will know what I am talking about... Hahahahahaha

Bill please....

Princess, just click on search and you will have all your answers... I was searching on when he advised all of you guys to sell your OCR to buy CCR but cannot find leh:confused: :confused:

I think keloid affecting the brain liao...

But hor lucky u all didnt listen...

Why???? Check this out

HENG AH :ashamed1:

Time to nap liao... Before going NDP...

Hopefully all the privates doing their job. Hahahaha

If you cannot even see that is a peak, you must be dumb.

blackjack21trader
09-08-13, 11:23

chestnut
09-08-13, 11:24

Paiseh... I only listen to PAP.... Hahahahahaha

People w keloid on forehead I don't trust... Unless justice pao... Hahahahahaha

Why people never heard of inflation huh????

MAS got a calculator for measuring current prices with adjusted inflation... You people need to google to find, then you will be enlightened...

You think I watching 300.... The oracle has spoken... For me to believe, the oracle also must be swee right... Not an old man with keloid on forehead rite... Hahahahahaha

Please don't need to convince me lar, up down... No difference to me...

You sold our props... You should be doing proper investment now... It's your money leh.... My money, i know how to take care... Hahahahahaha

Cheers bro... Time to nap... Won't reply you liao hor... So don't wait up for me... Hahahahahaha SHIOK:cheers2:

blackjack21trader
09-08-13, 11:25

The graph further confirmed my suspicion that my fear is not unfounded.

blackjack21trader
09-08-13, 11:27
Paiseh... I only listen to PAP.... Hahahahahaha

People w keloid on forehead I don't trust... Unless justice pao... Hahahahahaha

Why people never heard of inflation huh????

MAS got a calculator for measuring current prices with adjusted inflation... You people need to google to find, then you will be enlightened...

You think I watching 300.... The oracle has spoken... For me to believe, the oracle also must be swee right... Not an old man with keloid on forehead rite... Hahahahahaha

Please don't need to convince me lar, up down... No difference to me...

You sold our props... You should be doing proper investment now... It's your money leh.... My money, i know how to take care... Hahahahahaha

Cheers bro... Time to nap... Won't reply you liao hor... So don't wait up for me... Hahahahahaha SHIOK:cheers2:

Are you really trained in OCS ? You have no trace of even a little Art Of War thinking !

blackjack21trader
09-08-13, 11:29
And why u always bring up William Xavier ? Leave that handsome man like me alone !

blackjack21trader
09-08-13, 11:31
Are you really trained in OCS ? You have no trace of even a little Art Of War thinking !

At the rate you are trying to talk up the market, wait long long for the CMs to be ever removed !

You are dumb, man !

princess_morbucks
09-08-13, 11:32
sure my princess. but first, allow me crack some nuts first ;)

What type of nuts are you cracking?
Some nuts are easy to crack, some are difficult and need nut cracker.

blackjack21trader
09-08-13, 11:34
What type of nuts are you cracking?
Some nuts are easy to crack, some are difficult and need nut cracker.

Dear princess, chestnut easy to crack bo? Cold Storage got sell the metal cracker for it bo ?

blackjack21trader
09-08-13, 12:01
And so this is a vision I saw when I meditated :

In the aeons of times many millions of years before this Planet Earth, there was a 10 Stars General, they called him General BlackJack, the Most Illuminated, The Third Eye, The King, The Lion.

The last battle was upon the Planet, that determine the Final Outcome of the War between the Humans and The Reptileans.

General Blackjack ( The Most Handsome, the Most Illuminated, The Third Eye, The King, The Lion ) stood before with an Army of 100,000 against the impending Reptileans of 1,000,000.

This was his strategy, so the Elders told me:

1000 soldiers were placed on the left flank with drums.

1000 soldiers were placed on the right flank with flutes.

And 98,000 soldiers were on ambush ready behind the Great Reptilean Army of 1,000,000.

On the first command of General Blackjack, the drums were beaten. 500,000 enemy soldiers rushed to the left.

On the second command of General Blackjack, the flutes were blown. 500,000 enemy soldiers rushed to the right.

Needless to say, the rest is history when General Blackjack's ambushed 98,000 soldiers ran down the enemy right into the middle from the backside of the enemy when the enemy soldiers were ping-ponging from left to right many times.

Such is the Brilliance of General Blackjack-The Most Handsome, the Most Illuminated, The Third Eye, The King, The Lion

Later, humans called the strategy : BEAT EAST, STRIKE WEST. (声东击西)

Now you get it liao bo ???

indomie
09-08-13, 12:04
SGD is the future global's "super currency". Its not a commodity based currency like AUD. It is backed with the country vast reserved and annual trade surplus. In the sea of money printing, SGD is rare and valuable.

SGD is the currency to keep for the long run. Because its a low yielding (low interest rate) currency, one practical way to keep it in the long term is by buying a SG property.

blackjack21trader
09-08-13, 12:06
SGD is the future global's "super currency". Its not a commodity based currency like AUD. It is backed with the country vast reserved and annual trade surplus. In the sea of money printing, SGD is rare and valuable.

SGD is the currency to keep for the long run. Because its a low yielding (low interest rate) currency, one practical way to keep it in the long term is by buying a SG property.

You are another one that just loves to spill the beans out from the bag, are you not ???

Can you not wait till the prices dropped then say this?

blackjack21trader
09-08-13, 12:09

But your reason about SGD backing is not convincing enough to move the market sentiments, I have something else more powerful about SGD in my magic bag..hehhehehehehheheh

blackjack21trader
09-08-13, 12:10

lajia
09-08-13, 12:16
:scared-4: Return of Ah B???

chestnut
09-08-13, 12:44
Prices will drop ah!!!!!!

Phweeeeee.....

Prices will stabilize ah.....

Phweeeeee

I will not sabo any of my fellow Singaporeans..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cheers

:cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2:

princess_morbucks
09-08-13, 12:44

Thanks, bro for the explanation.
Your posts on SG economy and SGD are always informative.
Because of that, the property prices in SG are unlikely to fall anytime now.

chestnut
09-08-13, 12:46
Ok... Going off to spot check on NDP preparations.... See the people there doing their job or not... All privates better be on....

Insubordination - Private, get back in line!!!!!!!!

;) ;)

smartboy2
09-08-13, 13:46
you people are entertaining :p

chestnut
09-08-13, 13:58
you people are entertaining :p

Thank u... Next week onwards, will be pay per view... Hahaha

blackjack21trader
09-08-13, 14:51
There is this person in this forum that ask you guys to sell high and buy higher.

I am different, I ask people to sell into the gains, then buy back at a lower price.

See what a genius I am ?

blackjack21trader
09-08-13, 14:54
This person, purported that he knows Sun Tzu Art of War.

Not knowing even how to read ancient chinese characters will know how to play Sun Tzu Art of War ?

Sun Tzu Art of War target audience is meant for people like me, with very high intelligence and handsome kind.

blackjack21trader
09-08-13, 14:56
This person, purported that he knows Sun Tzu Art of War.

Not knowing even how to read ancient chinese characters will know how to play Sun Tzu Art of War ?

Sun Tzu Art of War target audience is meant for people like me, with very high intelligence and handsome kind.

It is well known that if you are not handsome like me, the ancient bamboo book of Sun Tzu cannot not be opened. You must first press your handsome face on the book then the book will decide whether to open for you or not.

GET IT ?

blackjack21trader
09-08-13, 14:57
Many siao lang in this forum says I siao one. They are the mad ones, not me. It is like pointing the finger at yourselves when you point it at me.

yowetan
09-08-13, 14:58
It is well known that if you are not handsome like me, the ancient bamboo book of Sun Tzu cannot not be opened. You must first press your handsome face on the book then the book will decide to open for you or not.

GET IT ?

Hi...Am I in trouble now since I have had bought a unit in Mt Sinai?

blackjack21trader
09-08-13, 14:59
Hi...Am I in trouble now since I have had bought a unit in Mt Sinai?

Watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUgn-Kzgkxw

= if you can afford it, why worry, good brother ;)

blackjack21trader
09-08-13, 15:01
Many siao lang in this forum says I siao one. They are the mad ones, not me. It is like pointing the finger at yourselves when you point it at me.

Think that nut case going to his destination liao, I am also going there now. I am bringing along some packets of water to blanket party him.

SEEYA GUYS !

HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!

WOAAHAHAHAHHEHHEHE

yowetan
09-08-13, 15:03
Watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUgn-Kzgkxw

= if you can afford it, why worry, good brother ;)

Many condemn me for my family strategy.

I am unsure if I can afford it or not.

blackjack21trader
09-08-13, 15:24

then why in the first place u commit on it ?

i told u already, when investing, do not bring your family together into it, remember ? Responsible Investing ?

blackjack21trader
09-08-13, 15:28

look, the reason why I discourage people from taking loan risk at the moment is I see quite a few HDB dwellers selling their HDB and moving into private condos.

Because they want to ride on the capital gains like you, so they combine their capital resources to enter the private segment.

They sacrifice a bigger flat and their present quality of life and take on a larger loan risks in order to buy a smaller private condo.

This I must say, is a very dangerous kinda thinking.

princess_morbucks
09-08-13, 15:31
look, the reason why I discourage people from taking risk at the moment is I see quite a few HDB dwellers selling their HDB and moving into private condos.

Because they want to ride on the capital gains like you, so they combine their capital resources to enter the private segment.

They sacrifice a bigger flat and take on a larger loan risks in order to be with people like me.

This I must say, is a very dangerous kinda thinking.

Ya, it is dangerous as they have to keep up with the Joneses.
In the end they might plunge further and further into debt.

blackjack21trader
09-08-13, 15:33

Yes you got my point, princess.

You see, it does not help when some property agents encourage these people to
sell their flats to buy a 2 bedder condo in some RCR not even CCR area.

If you read the recent " 2 bedders in demand again." kinda of article, you would understand my meaning fully.

I ask the government to keep a very close watch on these agents.

blackjack21trader
09-08-13, 15:34
Yowtan is correct. He has been warning us about this trend but many of us in this forum laugh at him instead of taking his message seriously.

blackjack21trader
09-08-13, 15:38
The worse is some agents even went to the extent to encourage the rich to sell their prime units to buy or split into smaller condo units for rental returns.

What is rental returns ?

If you think you paid $2Million for $4000 rental, is smaller return than you paid $1million for $2000 rental; then you are missing out ONE BIG CRITICAL POINT:

Tenants who paid S$4000 rental is a different type with different behavior from tenants who paid $2000 rental because The second kind may give you HIGHER BUT IRREGULAR RETURNS !

princess_morbucks
09-08-13, 15:40
Yowetan- just remember when you shift to Mt Sinai, please keep all your belongings in your unit and not leave them on the corridor, no matter how cluttered your unit might be.
If your wife sees your neighbours carrying branded handbags, please remind her not to envy them as you are on a shoestring budget.
When you see your neighbours having 2 or more luxury cars, please remind yourself that you are fortunate enough to own a Honda Fit without spare tyre, cos many people out there do not own cars.

3centsworth
09-08-13, 22:42

Absolutely right! And that is the reason for the government's TDSR ruling.

A number of investors are goaded to invest in private property by the lure of low interest rates, easy credit and presumably "easy gain" from property investment especially those who feel that they may have
"missed the boat."

It is important to go in with our eyes open and be fully aware of the risks involved. Be prepared to mitigate the risks if they do happen. In a sense, we should plan for the worst , and having done the mitigating plan for risks, we take the optimist's view - well, we hope for the best.

No matter what happens, we must always accept reality.

blackjack21trader
10-08-13, 09:29

blackjack21trader
10-08-13, 10:41
Prices of Singapore Property except HDB and BTO will drop by 10%+10% by end 2013.

blackjack21trader
10-08-13, 15:48
Read the transacted prices and volume in ST today ?

Methink the signs of weakening are here :)

mygeemeel
10-08-13, 15:59
Yowetan believes crash is coming AND YET HE WENT AHEAD TO BUY MT SINAI.

Something to ponder:
1. Are buyers who MTB very eager to go in now?
2. Are buyers not worried of crash? Compare buying mt sinai at s$1800psf now and say s$1400psf later. How will he or other buyers suffer?

With so many cm, no harm waiting for next pc to buy.

kane
10-08-13, 16:17
the return of the big big red font. welcome back basic.

blackjack21trader
10-08-13, 17:25
i just discovered something while meditating with my Third Eye just now:

Q. Name 1 Japan Global Brand.
A: Sony

Q Name 1 Taiwan Global Brand.
A: Acer

Q. Name one Korean Global Brand
A: Samsung

Q. Name one US Global Brand
A: Apple

Q Name one China Global Brand
A: ............

This means once US pulled back QE, China growth will slow down significantly.

Good Luck.

chestnut
10-08-13, 17:40
LENOVO, HUAWEI

http://blog.laptopmag.com/apple-samsung-lose-marketshare-china

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-05-23/lenovo-full-year-profit-rises-34-on-market-share-gains.html

Oops...

Paiseh... Sala... None...

Ignore please! I think this 2 brands quite weak one internationally... Paiseh...

blackjack21trader
10-08-13, 17:51
During the past 8 years of USA QE, China instead of using the opportunity to invest into building global brands like the Asian Tigers, engaged on buying properties.

This resulted in investment and research opportunity costs.

indomie
10-08-13, 17:51

Good Luck.
China make all of the above brands

blackjack21trader
10-08-13, 17:53
China make all of the above brands

WRONG! China makes the parts. The brands are built by the host countries.

blackjack21trader
10-08-13, 17:56
WRONG! China makes the parts. The brands are built by the host countries.

Because of this nature, as the labor costs in China escalates due to inflation, the Global Brands will be looking at other developing countries.

blackjack21trader
10-08-13, 17:57
Because of this nature, as the labor costs in China escalates due to inflation, the Global Brands will be looking at other developing countries.

Instead of following the Japanese and the Taiwanese to innovate during her growth phase. China chose a different path in the last 20 years: copying.

blackjack21trader
10-08-13, 18:06
The university syllabus in China also did not change fast enough. Resulting in many students taking up irrelevant subjects to the economy.

The China businessman are only interested in monetary rewards and not innovation. This can be seen from the massive squatting of empty apartments in major cities by the rich. They should have used the money to invest into asset enhancing projects like research and technology or even social buidling like education like our rich billionaires in Singapore.

Good Luck.

fiat500
10-08-13, 18:13
The university syllabus in China also did not change fast enough. Resulting in many students taking up irrelevant subjects to the economy.

The China businessman are only interested in monetary rewards and not innovation. This can be seen from the massive squatting of empty apartments in major cities by the rich. They should have used the money to invest into asset enhancing projects like research and technology or even social buidling like education like our rich billionaires in Singapore.

Good Luck.
Ya,it's true...
Well said... :cheers4:

blackjack21trader
10-08-13, 18:18
Ya,it's true...
Well said... :cheers4:

Thank You, good brother :)

blackjack21trader
10-08-13, 18:20
Come next Monday, you will see the effect of this thread on the Asian stock markets.

blackjack21trader
10-08-13, 18:21
Come next Monday, you will see the effect of this thread on the Asian stock markets.

WOAHAHEHHEHEHEHHE

leesg123
10-08-13, 18:30
china busy buying up global brands. proven better way to reach international stage.

lionhill
10-08-13, 18:30
Master, would you give more details (eg, which market will rise, which will fall) so that we can gauge whether your short-term prediction can be easily justified?

I remember that you say the property market will fall 10% by this year. still half year to go....

chestnut
10-08-13, 18:45
LENOVO, HUAWEI

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-05-23/lenovo-full-year-profit-rises-34-on-market-share-gains.html

Oops...

Paiseh... Sala... None...

Ignore please! I think this 2 brands quite weak one internationally... Paiseh...

Has anyone heard of LENOVO, HUAWEI????

chestnut
10-08-13, 19:04
Which is the no 1 largest consuming country???

Which is the no 2 largest consuming country???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

chestnut
10-08-13, 19:58
What's this???

http://www.businessinsider.com/10-chinese-brands-2020-2010-7?op=1

blackjack21trader
10-08-13, 20:01
Global Brands mean must have global demand for it.

Not brands for internal consumption.

WOAAHAHHEHEHHEHEHEHEHH..CHIOKAPENG LA!

blackjack21trader
10-08-13, 20:03
Just go SIM LIM and buy one China Smartphone.

Open it up and be intrigued.

WOAAHHEHHEHEHEHEHHHH

blackjack21trader
10-08-13, 20:06
Last year when I found China MP3 player and want to support the China brand,so I bought one.

After only 1 week, I have some battery issue with it. So I brought it back hoping they can give me a new one.

Guess what. They opened up the old one, did some soldering and returned it back to me.

I admired their "GREEN" thinking and said THANK YOU but you can keep it.

WOAAHHEHEHEH-FUNNY!

blackjack21trader
10-08-13, 20:09

blackjack21trader
10-08-13, 20:10
Last year when I found China MP3 player and want to support the China brand,so I bought one.

After only 1 week, I have some battery issue with it. So I brought it back hoping they can give me a new one.

Guess what. They opened up the old one, did some soldering and returned it back to me.

I admired their "GREEN" thinking and said THANK YOU but you can keep it.

WOAAHHEHEHEH-FUNNY!

The worse part is their England instruction manual. Totally no clue what they are talking about.

Things as simple as this, they can totally ignore it.

blackjack21trader
10-08-13, 20:12
The worse part is their England instruction manual. Totally no clue what they are talking about.

Things as simple as this, they can totally ignore it.

And you know how many MAGNETS they wasted in making their mp3 boxes?

blackjack21trader
10-08-13, 20:19
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz4pKZvqC-s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE1O94lMz7g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FiXFqlyyiM

chestnut
10-08-13, 20:25
Apparently people do not know how Taiwanese progressed??? Acer
How Korean manufacturing came about.... Hahaha:cheers4:

chestnut
10-08-13, 20:28
Lenovo, Li-Ning

http://www.businessinsider.com/10-chinese-brands-2020-2010-7?op=1

Which is the no 2 biggest economy:cheers4: :cheers4:

Time to go for my jog...

blackjack21trader
10-08-13, 20:31
Ya right, this is how:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUg-_0wj64o

blackjack21trader
10-08-13, 20:33
Ya right, this is how:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUg-_0wj64o

you know how bloody DANGEROUS THAT IS ?????!!!

blackjack21trader
11-08-13, 09:09
Come tomorrow Monday, you will see the effect of this thread on the Asian stock markets- THAT IS: DOWN.

minority
11-08-13, 11:43
So now back jack is the new mr B?

taggy
11-08-13, 11:47

This site need a B to feel balance :D

blackjack21trader
11-08-13, 12:05

Negative. I am not Mr Basic.

I am The ILLUMINATED.
The Master from the Dark.
I have many names: The Blackjack, The Third Eye, The Lion, The King.

My job is to crash the market.

Good Luck.

虱子王
11-08-13, 12:11
Your credibility and words have gone down the drain.... Your so called third eye and celestial predictions in the past contradict vastly to what you are claiming now. Only fools will take your words seriously

blackjack21trader
11-08-13, 12:14
Your credibility and words have gone down the drain.... Your so called third eye and celestial predictions in the past contradict vastly to what you are claiming now. Only fools will take your words seriously

Why, Thank You so much for your compliments! Your reply made me super happy :) In the very first place, anyone who claimed he has a Third Eye or can communicate with the dead has no credibility at all from the start.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBebw8sU2Q0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBebw8sU2Q0

So you are saying you have been a fool in the past and not now ?

WOAHAHHEHEHHEHEH

blackjack21trader
11-08-13, 12:17

I am The ILLUMINATED.
The Master from the Dark.
I have many names: The Blackjack, The Third Eye, The Lion, The King.

My job is to crash the market.

Good Luck.

blackjack21trader
11-08-13, 12:25
I am unlike Basic.

Basic backs up market crashes with his research.

I do not need any backup or research.

I simply say market will crash and it shall crash.

Or if I am happy, I say it will rocket, it shall rocket.

See the difference ?

My job NOW is to be here 24/7 everyday here to crash the market.

chestnut
11-08-13, 12:30
Our dear PM has spoken

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/singapore-economy-grow-25-35-year-pm-lee-hsien-loong

blackjack21trader
11-08-13, 12:31
You guys are simply living within my matrix.

I happy happy say market up or down, it shall be up or down as I imagine.

I do not need any credibility or track record or any reputation to back myself up.

I am the ILLUMINATED. You guys are simply living in an illusion created by me.

Good Luck, Market shall crash tomm.

Regulators
11-08-13, 12:38
Whoever that bought vida n aspen from u are bracing for a bull run , wait n see how ur buyers will profit from u

I happy happy say market up or down, it shall be up or down as I imagine.

I do not need any credibility or track record or any reputation to back myself up.

Good Luck, Market shall crash tomm.

blackjack21trader
11-08-13, 12:44
Whoever that bought vida n aspen from u are bracing for a bull run , wait n see how ur buyers will profit from u

you are another one that just loves to spill every single bean from the bag, dun you ?

You cannot see that I am doing an important job here to help you guys isit?

blackjack21trader
11-08-13, 12:46
AS LONG AS PROPERTY PRICES DO NOT DROP, NO CMs SHALL BE REMOVED.

GET IT? HOW DUMB CAN YOU GUYS BE???

NOW I SAID LIAO, NO LONGER EFFECTIVE LIAO. SURE GOT COUNTERMEASURES ONE.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE BIGMOUTHS INCLUDING THAT DUMBER CHESTNUT.

GO AND READ EVERY SINGLE POST IN THIS THREAD BEFORE YOU SAY I HAVE NO CREDIBILITY. MAN, YOU GUYS ARE DUMB.

AND DUMB AS IT CAN BE !

GREAT YOU GUYS JUST BLEW THE COVER OFF. I AM LEAVING FOREVER AND YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN LIAO !!

NEXT YEAR DUN COME TO ME AND Cow Peh Cow Bu to your UNCLE HANDSOME !

chestnut
11-08-13, 12:50
CM is good leh... What is so bad about CMs???? Those who can afford should pay the tax... Hahahaha, then it will be distributed to the not so fortunate.

PAP did a great job w CM... Hahahahahaha

:cheers6:

blackjack21trader
11-08-13, 12:52
CM is good leh... What is so bad about CMs???? Thee who can afford should pay the tax... Hahahaha, then it will be distributed to the not so fortunate.

YOU ARE SIAO LA. WHO ARE GOING TO BE BUYER OF YOUR MIDDLE CLASS CONDOS? GO USE A SPREADSHIT AND WORK OUT THE SUM LA.

You, as a middle class, shall always be a middle class. One level below me :hell-hath-no-fury:

chestnut
11-08-13, 12:54
YOU ARE SIAO LA. WHO ARE GOING TO BE BUYER OF YOUR MIDDLE CLASS CONDOS? GO USE A SPREADSHIT AND WORK OUT THE SUM LA.

You, as a middle class, shall always be a middle class. One level below me :hell-hath-no-fury:

I don't compare lar... So long as I don't have asthma can already lar....

As long as got health, can already lar....

Money is not everything.... Die also cannot bring along wat....

Happy can already lar... Don't angst leh...

chestnut
11-08-13, 12:57
Btw, this lioness cub cannot even define middle class but keep shouting middle class. Hahahahahaha

Please define what is middle class, then the forummers here will know your definition and then know if they fall into that class...

Hahahahah

Time to take a nap...

:sleep: :sleep:

blackjack21trader
11-08-13, 13:09
I don't compare lar... So long as I don't have asthma can already lar....

As long as got health, can already lar....

Money is not everything.... Die also cannot bring along wat....

Happy can already lar... Don't angst leh...

You know what is the difference between you and me ?

I have HIGH ASPIRATIONS.

You are only contended to be in your current state.

In the last bull run in 1990s, it was very easy for one to keep upgrading to the ultimate landed.

Tell me, now you go and sell all your so called middle class condos and add them all up and try to buy one decent freehold terrace house now:

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/14939176/for-sale-terrace-henry-park-vicinity

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/15148830/for-sale-bedok-ria

Oppps I forgot you are the rich one with cash of S$5million hor !

Regulators
11-08-13, 13:20
If govt knowing that when CM removed will cause pty prices to cheong , u think govt so stupid to remove?? U r not thinking hard enough

AS LONG AS PROPERTY PRICES DO NOT DROP, NO CMs SHALL BE REMOVED.

GET IT? HOW DUMB CAN YOU GUYS BE???

NOW I SAID LIAO, NO LONGER EFFECTIVE LIAO. SURE GOT COUNTERMEASURES ONE.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE BIGMOUTHS INCLUDING THAT DUMBER CHESTNUT.

GO AND READ EVERY SINGLE POST IN THIS THREAD BEFORE YOU SAY I HAVE NO CREDIBILITY. MAN, YOU GUYS ARE DUMB.

AND DUMB AS IT CAN BE !

GREAT YOU GUYS JUST BLEW THE COVER OFF. I AM LEAVING FOREVER AND YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN LIAO !!

NEXT YEAR DUN COME TO ME AND Cow Peh Cow Bu to your UNCLE HANDSOME !

chestnut
11-08-13, 13:26
U so siao.... U know how much rental I collected with all my rented unit...:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: plus all the capital gains....

Ah doh.....

U drive lambo also on loan... Wa lau....:doh: :doh: :doh:

Damn lamo leh...

Please define "middle class". Hahahahahaha

You know what is the difference between you and me ?

I have HIGH ASPIRATIONS.

You are only contended to be in your current state.

In the last bull run in 1990s, it was very easy for one to keep upgrading to the ultimate landed.

Tell me, now you go and sell all your so called middle class condos and add them all up and try to buy one decent freehold terrace house now:

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/14939176/for-sale-terrace-henry-park-vicinity

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/15148830/for-sale-bedok-ria

Oppps I forgot you are the rich one with cash of S$5million hor !

blackjack21trader
11-08-13, 14:06
U so siao.... U know how much rental I collected with all my rented unit...:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: plus all the capital gains....

Ah doh.....

U drive lambo also on loan... Wa lau....:doh: :doh: :doh:

Damn lamo leh...

Please define "middle class". Hahahahahaha

I one unit collect S$20,000 monthly. How much is yours?

BTW, car is a depreciating asset; if dun take loan, you must be dumb.

blackjack21trader
11-08-13, 14:09
If govt knowing that when CM removed will cause pty prices to cheong , u think govt so stupid to remove?? U r not thinking hard enough

You are the one not thinking hard enough.

I tell you, at the rate the rich is buying landed, the bridge for the middle class will be broken.

chestnut
11-08-13, 14:34

Hahahaha... This is the elcectronic world bro.... Don't you get how it operates...

Are u still on K56flex???? Hahahaha.... We are all on ip v6. I think u receiving too much spam Liao....

U really think there is someone typing this message.... Hahahahahaha

The dumbest of them all is those who think others are dumb... Hahahahahaha

Sis, u are passé liao... Let the younger generation take over... Move over or you will be TRAMPLED UPON.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Go back to you mummy lioness for nursing.... Hahahahahaha

Please use more red and more will T.L. you....

Old man.... The world is too fast for you,.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

chestnut
11-08-13, 14:35
Time for a jog... Got be fit !!!!!

Those with asthma, please stay at home..

:eek: :eek:

chestnut
11-08-13, 15:05
Back from jog....

This lioness cub talk so much of china but never even heard of Lenovo... Some more say Lenovo sell to domestic market only... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenovo

Legend bot IBM pc division and later called it Lenovo...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

chestnut
11-08-13, 15:06
Now going gym to do some weights....

Chow....

Regulators
11-08-13, 15:32
Lenovo has overtaken hp in sales liao
Back from jog....

This lioness cub talk so much of china but never even heard of Lenovo... Some more say Lenovo sell to domestic market only... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenovo

Legend bot IBM pc division and later called it Lenovo...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Regulators
11-08-13, 15:36
Car must be cheap cheap to u so why bother taking bad loan. Housing is good loan , car loan is bad loan that is why i never take :tsk-tsk:

blackjack21trader
11-08-13, 16:29
Car must be cheap cheap to u so why bother taking bad loan. Housing is good loan , car loan is bad loan that is why i never take :tsk-tsk:

You are asking me to pay hard cash for a S$1,000,000 car which I may change after 5 years. What a good suggestion.

blackjack21trader
11-08-13, 16:31
You are asking me to pay hard cash for a S$1,000,000 car which I may change after 5 years. What a good suggestion.

I got use that cash for a proper nice EC in SengKang or Tampines.

blackjack21trader
11-08-13, 16:33
I got use that cash for a proper nice EC in SengKang or Tampines.

Or even Woodland for that matter. I am restricted by the income ceiling in buying an EC, otherwise I would have certainly opted to stay in an EC in Woodland and be in touch with my fellow Singaporeans.

I love all of them, and hope to progress together with them to stay in a landed eventually. That is why I am in this forum. My objective is to help them, not obstruct them like chesnut since chestnut is the rich 5% while I belong with the rest of the 95%.

blackjack21trader
11-08-13, 16:37
Or even Woodland for that matter. I am restricted by the income ceiling in buying an EC, otherwise I would have certainly opted to stay in an EC in Woodland and be in touch with my fellow Singaporeans.

I love all of them, and hope to progress together with them to stay in a landed eventually. That is why I am in this forum. My objective is to help them, not obstruct them like chesnut since chestnut is the rich 5% while I belong with the rest of the 95%.

Even though I am so rich, I am not so haolian like chestnut. I love to mingle with the blue and white collars. You ask my gardeners you will be impressed at the praises they sing about me :)

blackjack21trader
11-08-13, 16:40
Even though I am so rich, I am not so haolian like chestnut. I love to mingle with the blue and white collars. You ask my gardeners you will be impressed at the praises they sing about me :)

I am so humble that once I drove my Bentley to the Jalan Kayu Roti Prata Stall, the hawker asked me is it my boss gave me off day to eat Roti Prata, he said my boss must be very kind to let a driver drives the Bentley around.

I felt so happy and heart warmed that I never return there anymore :)

blackjack21trader
11-08-13, 16:43
And for the sales people working under me, I promised them I will make them so rich that they will be wearing rolexes and driving merc.

I am left with half that workforce after 10 years.

See, I believe in individual achievement, and of course those who left were high achievers but never work long enough to get their rolexes or mercs. While those that stay with me also did not get their rolexes or mercs.

Not because I never keep my promise, but because they are under-achievers.

:)

blackjack21trader
11-08-13, 16:50
Of course I am NO OFFICER calibre like that chesnut ( GO OCS ONE HOR ! )

I have no talents nor skills BUT !

BUT !

I have a gift of the gap that even the birds can fly down from the tree onto my palm if I keep chirping.

WOAHAHEHHEHEHEHEHH

blackjack21trader
11-08-13, 16:51
* CHIRP CHIRP *

* CHIRP CHIRP **

hehehehehheheheh

blackjack21trader
11-08-13, 16:59
* CHIRP CHIRP *

* CHIRP CHIRP **

hehehehehheheheh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcDLifT6BMQ

hehehehehehehhehe

chestnut
11-08-13, 17:12
Here they come

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n201/ClaudetteHWood/crows.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/ClaudetteHWood/media/crows.jpg.html)

Chirp, chirp

chestnut
11-08-13, 17:16
Chirp, chirp, and another flew down

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x119/Bob_Pesterfello/Vacation%2009/Yellowstone074.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/Bob_Pesterfello/media/Vacation%2009/Yellowstone074.jpg.html)

chestnut
11-08-13, 17:17
Hey, bj didn't call u leh

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq113/angelachristine_2008/Animals/crow_0001.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/angelachristine_2008/media/Animals/crow_0001.jpg.html)

chestnut
11-08-13, 17:27
Got to go now... Wll tickle you when I "eng".... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Like the programme I did??? Automated response.... All via computer....

Solid rite... The software programs now adays damn solid... Hahahahahaha

:cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4:

chestnut
11-08-13, 17:45
Program run on a LENOVO notebook

Sent via a HuaWei network.

Got to go now... Wll tickle you when I "eng".... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Like the programme I did??? Automated response.... All via computer....

Solid rite... The software programs now adays damn solid... Hahahahahaha

chestnut
11-08-13, 18:05
Tsingtao beer - international enough??? Have u heard of this beer

http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz136/neilmarshall2010/Shanghai%201/DSC00253.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/neilmarshall2010/media/Shanghai%201/DSC00253.jpg.html)

chestnut
11-08-13, 18:10
Have u guys gone CES before...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonevangelho/2013/01/12/best-of-ces-is-lenovos-thinkpad-helix-the-perfect-ultrabooktablet-hybrid/

chestnut
11-08-13, 18:15
Huawei????

https://www.facebook.com/HuaweiSingapore

chestnut
11-08-13, 18:19
Guess who owns Volvo

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg232/gambilla/Volvo%20C70%20motorart/uio003.jpg (http://s249.photobucket.com/user/gambilla/media/Volvo%20C70%20motorart/uio003.jpg.html)

What country ah????

chestnut
11-08-13, 23:02
Heard of air china???

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f41/kitkat271/aviation/2007_06_Jun/ca332_b6073_1.jpg[/URL]

chestnut
11-08-13, 23:04
Who's this

http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr234/man_from_jeju/ztebuilding.jpg[/URL]

blackjack21trader
12-08-13, 08:28
I am unlike Basic.

Basic backs up his call on market crashes with his research.

I do not need any backup or research or even logic.

( Or if I am happy, I say it will rocket, it shall rocket. Which I am now not saying.)

See the difference ?

I happy happy say market up or down, it shall be up or down as I command.

Good Luck, Asian Markets shall crash TODAY. And Singapore Property crash 10% +10% by end 2013.

blackjack21trader
12-08-13, 08:36
I am unlike Basic.

( Or if I am happy, I say it will rocket, it shall rocket. Which I am now not saying.)

See the difference ?

Good Luck, Asian Markets shall crash TODAY. And Singapore Property crash 10% +10% by end 2013.

Then you will believe everything I said when markets closed today :)

When you are already illuminated like me, you do not need any lame research or analysis to back up your calls. The reality is at your Third Eye's command.

lionhill
12-08-13, 08:51
Master BJ, like you, I also hope the market to crash. But as a humble apprentice, I only pray silently. and a 20% drop is not enough for me, I wish the time rewound back to year 2005 when one could buy a landed at Mt. Sinai at 1.5M.

I know you are knowledgable. you know, your shout without basics make me panic - If our master feels hopeless and resort to groundless dreams, what does it mean?

blackjack21trader
12-08-13, 09:38
Master BJ, like you, I also hope the market to crash. But as a humble apprentice, I only pray silently. and a 20% drop is not enough for me, I wish the time rewound back to year 2005 when one could buy a landed at Mt. Sinai at 1.5M.

I know you are knowledgable. you know, your shout without basics make me panic - If our master feels hopeless and resort to groundless dreams, what does it mean?

dear good brother lionhill, I respect you- you are upright not like some selfish guys here.

Indeed the landed has gone crazy, but with the government's recent curb on approving PR's ownership of landed, we should see a good drop in the prices. As to whether it can turn back the clock to 2005, we need a Blackswan to help us !

If all else fail, may I suggest HDB to start building landed as well. I will be the first to support HDB, with me staying in the bungalow and you guys in the terraces along the street. Only good upright guys like you invited . This development shall be called Lion terraces- sounds cool eh ? ;)

minority
12-08-13, 10:14
I am unlike Basic.

See the difference ?

I can't tell the ur red bold big text from Mr B RED BOLD BIG Text. leh sounds the same to me.

blackjack21trader
12-08-13, 10:18
I can't tell the ur red bold big text from Mr B RED BOLD BIG Text. leh sounds the same to me.

that is ok. The reason is because your Third Eye is not opened . After a while of reading my red text, ur reality will become mine :)

My message sentences are specially constructed in such a way to plant a few outposts in your brain.

shareidiot
12-08-13, 10:32
Self righteouness nullify God's grace (unmerited favour).

blackjack21trader
12-08-13, 11:57
Self righteouness nullify God's grace (unmerited favour).

That is a different kinda self righteousness :)

blackjack21trader
12-08-13, 11:58
Asian Markets shall crash TODAY. And Singapore Property crash 10% +10% by end 2013.

blackjack21trader
12-08-13, 12:04
http://www.thestar.com.my/Business/Business-News/2013/08/12/Nikkei-hits-6wk-low-yen-firms-after-Japan-GDP.aspx

Indeed, my Third Eye saw this coming today and many more later in the afternoon ! And at Dow tonight, good luck !

blackjack21trader
12-08-13, 12:06
The worse principle a human can clinge on, is to believe he is higher than the Highs.

That is pure arrogance, the ego within himself that is set to swallow up the rational part of his brain.

You know how haolian some are in this forum.

blackjack21trader
12-08-13, 12:10
The worse principle a human can clinge on, is to believe he is higher than the Highs.

That is pure arrogance, the ego within himself that is set to swallow up the rational part of his brain.

You know how haolian some are in this forum.

Got one guy even not embarrass to bring up his small little property rental to compare with my GCB rental of S$20,000. One rental is enough to swallow his 3 property rentals added together.

CHEY !

blackjack21trader
12-08-13, 12:16
Got one guy even not embarrass to bring up his small little property rental to compare with my GCB rental of S$20,000. One rental is enough to swallow his 3 property rentals added together.

CHEY !

Let's do a simple calculation of this person's rental income:

3 condos at average S$3000 monthly

so that is 3000+3000+3000= S$9000 per month.

THAT IS NOT EVEN HALF OF ONLY ONE OF MY RENTAL @ S$20,000 !

Still dare to come to my thread and embarrass himself !

CHEY ! SO HAOLIAN = arrogant

blackjack21trader
12-08-13, 12:23

some more 3 rental different tenants, can you imagine how unstable that is ?

compare my one steady steady poon pi pi.

Very haolian la this guy :(

blackjack21trader
12-08-13, 12:27
WAH this thread view nearing 7000 within just a few days.

Many like to listen to siaolang gong siaowei hor :)

Regulators
12-08-13, 12:27
His 3 ptys added together probably cost him only 1/5 of your gcb so which do u think is better?

blackjack21trader
12-08-13, 12:29
His 3 ptys added together probably cost him only 1/5 of your gcb so which do u think is better?

Again... you like to spill all the beans again ! I refuse to answer your question :(

blackjack21trader
12-08-13, 12:35
See that guy, now busy working no time to come in to this forum.

While I steady steady can post anytime of the day.

From this characteristic alone, you can tell my position in my company is very HIGH one.

Also, you realise nobody dares to say I haolian although I am the most haolian person calling others haolian. That double confirm my position is very HIGH up.

Regulators
12-08-13, 12:43
Nobody calls u a haolian for one simple reason... we know you suffering from psychosis.

See that guy, now busy working no time to come in to this forum.

While I steady steady can post anytime of the day.

From this characteristic alone, you can tell my position in my company is very HIGH one.

Also, you realise nobody dares to say I haolian although I am the most haolian person calling others haolian. That double confirm my position is very HIGH up.

chestnut
12-08-13, 13:13
Have u guys heard of Tsingtao????

Tsingtao beer - international enough??? Have u heard of this beer

http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz136/neilmarshall2010/Shanghai%201/DSC00253.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/neilmarshall2010/media/Shanghai%201/DSC00253.jpg.html)

chestnut
12-08-13, 13:14
Hey, Volvo got makan by Geely of China

Guess who owns Volvo

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg232/gambilla/Volvo%20C70%20motorart/uio003.jpg (http://s249.photobucket.com/user/gambilla/media/Volvo%20C70%20motorart/uio003.jpg.html)

What country ah????

chestnut
12-08-13, 13:36
China has done Chinese proud.

blackjack21trader
13-08-13, 11:49

However, human sentiments does. That explain how all the market crashes took place for no apparent reason.

When market prices reach a new height, the players in the market will at some point suddenly panic and want to take some money off the table.

This is only human nature. As the transaction volume gets lower and lower, the fear becomes more and more real.

Take for example the stock market is now 70% computer traded. The 30% humans have keep themselves out of it.

blackjack21trader
13-08-13, 11:51

Amber Woods
13-08-13, 13:29

The continuous decline in sale volume suggests that we are closer to or at the turning point of a typical property cycle; that is when prices continue to edge up while volume (number of transactions) get lesser and lesser.

We are at this stage of the property cycle where buyers have to pay higher price if they still want to buy now because sellers' asking price is based on the last transacted prices.

Once the curve hits pass the tip of the turning point, prices will edge down slowly with few transactions as buyers wait for prices to drop further. Prices will drop steeply thereafter before more buyers enter the market.

........... and the cycles go on ......................

blackjack21trader
13-08-13, 15:09
The continuous decline in sale volume suggests that we are closer to or at the turning point of a typical property cycle; that is when prices continue to edge up while volume (number of transactions) get lesser and lesser.

We are at this stage of the property cycle where buyers have to pay higher price if they still want to buy now because sellers' asking price is based on the last transacted prices.

Once the curve hits pass the tip of the turning point, prices will edge down slowly with few transactions as buyers wait for prices to drop further. Prices will drop steeply thereafter before more buyers enter the market.

cool, you said it so nicely. I know the logic but could not express the gist like you do, Thanks !

Regulators
13-08-13, 15:16
Your theory is sound if population stagnates, but there is a continuous inflow of foreigners who aspire to own a piece of sg real estate.

Amber Woods
13-08-13, 15:51
Your theory is sound if population stagnates, but there is a continuous inflow of foreigners who aspire to own a piece of sg real estate.

All things being equal, the cycle goes this way. However, if population grows and so does supply, the cycle still goes this way.

phantom_opera
13-08-13, 17:00
this shrinking of volume is free market or due to CMs??

am I right to say that without CMs volume and price should have x2 or x3

the dragon head is already turning up

Zile
13-08-13, 17:12

Without the CMs, Prices x 2 / x 3 ????!!! :scared-5:

J gateway should be $4000 psf?

A typical 3-bedder, for eg heritage view, would be selling for 4M?

Bubbles, bubbles, everywhere I go.

Amber Woods
13-08-13, 17:17

Without CMs, the turning point would have come much earlier.

With CMs, it is giving more time for people to get in or get out and so the cycle is lengthen. At some point when the market lacks confidence due to unsustainable prices or due to government policy or market forces so to speak, the market will react.

Regulators
13-08-13, 17:56
Did u analyse the ratio of new housing supply to foreign influx? Which was do u think it will go if the ratio is 1:100?
All things being equal, the cycle goes this way. However, if population grows and so does supply, the cycle still goes this way.

blackjack21trader
13-08-13, 18:04
This is not a matter of supply in the private condo segment. How so?

Because many newer units are built to below 1000sqft. The supply is coming from this segment. Tell me would a family squeeze into this area?

Developers are therefore building smaller area in order to capitalize on lowering the quantum in order to push demand.

But they would not want to sell below a certain psf because that means they will earn lesser.

Is this not obvious to you yet?

blackjack21trader
13-08-13, 18:16
This is not a matter of supply in the private condo segment. How so?

Because many newer units are built to below 1000sqft. The supply is coming from this segment. Tell me would a family squeeze into this area?

Developers are therefore building smaller area in order to capitalize on lowering the quantum in order to push demand.

But they would not want to sell below a certain psf because that means they will earn lesser.

Is this not obvious to you yet?

Rewind back history and watch how the sizes of Singapore property deflate and inflate and deflate over the years.

Maybe you can see what my Third Eye saw.

phantom_opera
13-08-13, 18:41
just look at COE, if MAS car loan restriction not kicking in it would have been 120 to 140k now

u will be surprised the correlation btn Coe and prop price

does gold at 13xx n oil at 106 make any sense to u?? 13y back what was the price? dare u say they are now peaking n about to crash??

it is just the beginning of an end

Arcachon
13-08-13, 18:48
Any property owner think their property is over price and they think they should sell and can buy a cheaper unit in the near future(2 to 3 yrs)

e.g. You brought a 2 Bedroom for SGD 535,000 and now val at SGD 1,550,000 and offer at SGD 1,600,000 will you sell and think you can buy the same unit at a cheaper price in 2 to 3 yrs time.

1,750,000 958 Strata 36 to 40 1,827 May-13

chestnut
13-08-13, 20:48
Can anyone tell me who is bigger???? Acer or Lenovo???

Some keloid person talk so big but so small.....Hahahahahaha talk so big about China... But never heard of Lenovo....*

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l485/shouston1/lenovo/42016e91.pbw (http://s1120.photobucket.com/user/shouston1/media/lenovo/42016e91.pbw.html)

come lar... Tell me acer all here Acer bigger than Lenovo lar.... Hahahahahaha

:doh: :doh: :doh: .

Good Luck.

chestnut
13-08-13, 20:58
Tsingtao

http://i1010.photobucket.com/albums/af228/ggtealc/qingdao/Tsingtao%20Brewery/P1000863.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/ggtealc/media/qingdao/Tsingtao%20Brewery/P1000863.jpg.html)

WAKE UP... Blur sotong....:cheers4: :cheers4:

Private... Knock it down 20

Good Luck.

chestnut
13-08-13, 21:04
WAKE UP YOU IDEA PRIVATE.....

I am sure u never heard of Lenovo.... Hahahahahaha. You also never heard of Zte or huawei????

You mountain tortoise....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:doh: :doh: :doh:

No wonder you cannot go OCS... Hahahaha bloody private...

Good Luck.

chestnut
13-08-13, 21:05
Must repeat twice to bloody private if not he cannot HEAR

http://i1010.photobucket.com/albums/af228/ggtealc/qingdao/Tsingtao%20Brewery/P1000863.jpg (http://s1010.photobucket.com/user/ggtealc/media/qingdao/Tsingtao%20Brewery/P1000863.jpg.html)

Good Luck.

chestnut
13-08-13, 21:07
You Chinese or wat.... Don't even know of all the CHINESE BRANDS

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Talk so big:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

blackjack21trader
13-08-13, 21:08
You Chinese or wat.... Don't even know of all the CHINESE BRANDS

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Talk so big:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Like I said : GLOBAL BRANDS.

Global meaning whole planet must love it.

chestnut
13-08-13, 21:08
You got your answer or not

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Still dare to say no brand???

Heard of LENOVO?

Who is bigger??? Acer or Lenovo... Dare not answer ah...

Good Luck.

chestnut
13-08-13, 21:09

LENOVO NOT GLOBAL AH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you joker... Now everyone know what a joker you are...

Name me a country u cannot find LENOVO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BETTER KEEP QUIET BEFORE YOU LOOK LIKE A FOOL.

chestnut
13-08-13, 21:10

http://support.lenovo.com/en_SG/product-service/iws.page

Regulators
13-08-13, 21:11
Lenovo overtakes HP to become top vendor as PC sales continue to slide

Agence France-Presse,*July 11, 2013Worldwide sales of personal computers dropped for a fifth consecutive quarter in the April-June period, the longest decline in the PC market's history, a research firm said Wednesday.The survey by Gartner found China's Lenovo edging past Hewlett-Packard as the world's largest vendor, reclaiming the top spot it had captured briefly last year.The preliminary figures showed a worldwide drop of 10.9 percent in the second quarter compared with the same period a year ago, with PC shipments falling to 76 million units."We are seeing the PC market reduction directly tied to the shrinking installed base of PCs, as inexpensive tablets displace the low-end machines used primarily for consumption in mature and developed markets," said Mikako Kitagawa, analyst at Gartner."In emerging markets, inexpensive tablets have become the first computing device for many people, who, at best, are deferring the purchase of a PC. This is also accounting for the collapse of the mini notebook market."Gartner's survey showed Lenovo taking a 16.7 percent global market share with shipments of 12.67 million units, just ahead of HP's 12.4 million and 16.3 percent share. Both firms saw sales declines, but Lenovo's was limited to 0.6 percent while HP sales fell 4.8 percent.Dell was the number three vendor, with sales of 8.9 million and a market share of 11.8 percent.Number four vendor Acer experienced a drop of 35 percent, and fifth-place Asus showed a 20.5 percent drop as the two Taiwan-based firms decided to exit the mini-notebook market.The PC market has been struggling amid a shift to tablets, and got little help from the new Windows 8 operated system introduced by Microsoft last year."While*Windows 8*has been blamed by some as the reason for the PC market's decline, we believe this is unfounded as it does not explain the sustained decline in PC shipments, nor does it explain Apple's market performance," Kitagawa said.Apple was not among the top five global vendors, but was third in the US market with a 4.3 percent drop in sales in the past quarter, Gartner said.Overall US sales totaled 15 million units in the second quarter, a 1.4 percent decline from a year earlier, and the figure was 8.5 percent higher than the first quarter.Kitagawa said the US market showed resilience because of "solid growth in the professional market," with some replacements of corporate computers.In the region including Europe, the Middle East and Africa, PC sales saw a 16.8 percent year-over-year drop, Gartner said. In Asia, the drop was 11.5 percent.A separate survey by research firm IDC showed a similar picture, estimating the decline at 11.4 percent and 75.6 million units.But IDC said the decline was not as bad as its earlier forecasts."We are still looking for some improvement in growth during the second half of the year," said Jay Chou, an IDC analyst."While efforts by the PC ecosystem to bring down price points and embrace touch computing should make PCs more attractive, a lot still needs to be done in launching attractive products and addressing competition from devices like tablets."

blackjack21trader
13-08-13, 21:12
You got your answer or not

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Still dare to say no brand???

Heard of LENOVO?

Who is bigger??? Acer or Lenovo... Dare not answer ah...

Target markets is China and India la.:doh:

chestnut
13-08-13, 21:13
http://news.lenovo.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=169

Google lar... Don't be lazy... You are making a bloody fool of yourself private

blackjack21trader
13-08-13, 21:13
LENOVO NOT GLOBAL AH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you joker... Now everyone know what a joker you are...

Name me a country u cannot find LENOVO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BETTER KEEP QUIET BEFORE YOU LOOK LIKE A FOOL.

I cannot find Lenovo in Challenger here leh :doh: :doh:

blackjack21trader
13-08-13, 21:14
http://news.lenovo.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=169

Google lar... Don't be lazy... You are making a bloody fool of yourself private

you must be working for Lenovo, the way you are so defensive about it.

hehehehehehheh MY THIRD EYE ZHUN BO ?

Regulators
13-08-13, 21:16
Lenovo's global share is higher than hp n Lenovo is a global company, not just in China.

Target markets is China and India la.:doh:

chestnut
13-08-13, 21:17
Somemore news on Lenovo

http://www.rankingthebrands.com/Brand-detail.aspx?brandID=1703

Still want to look like a BIG FOOL

blackjack21trader
13-08-13, 21:18
http://support.lenovo.com/en_SG/product-service/iws.page

Thinkpad was from IBM.:doh: :doh:

blackjack21trader
13-08-13, 21:19
Lenovo's global share is higher than hp n Lenovo is a global company, not just in China.

I never say it is not a global company.

I said name me ONE GLOBAL BRAND from China.

blackjack21trader
13-08-13, 21:22
Somemore news on Lenovo

http://www.rankingthebrands.com/Brand-detail.aspx?brandID=1703

Still want to look like a BIG FOOL

you should use this link instead:

http://www.rankingthebrands.com/The-Brand-Rankings.aspx?rankingID=30&year=555

chestnut
13-08-13, 21:22
From Lenovo
http://www.lenovo.com/lenovo/us/en/our_company.html

We are the number one PC company in China, Japan, Russia and Germany.
We are the number one PC company in the world for large business and the public sector.
We have been the fastest growing major PC brand for the past 3 years.
We make the best known PC notebook in the world. It’s a ThinkPad—and in 20 years, more than 75 million of them have been sold.
In two years, we built a smartphone business from scratch and reached #2 in China.* We are now rapidly expanding outside China.
We have launched a family of convertible PCs that combine the best features of both notebook PCs and tablets, leading a new category of personal technology.

Regulators
13-08-13, 21:23
Lenovo is a global brand :)

I hv to agree with chestnut on that one.

chestnut
13-08-13, 21:25

Aiyo... Acer bigger than Lenovo worldwide. Hahahaha

You better stop making a fool of yourself

Have u heard of Tsingtao ???? Hahahaha

Heard of maotai????

You bloody private... WHAT A JOKE... CARRY ON AND DEFEND...

HAHAHAHAHA

YOU ARE A CLOWN IN A CIRCUS WITH. YOU ARE A SIDESHOW FEATURING THE FREAK 3 eye