PDA

View Full Version : Free early mrt trip start net effect

mcmlxxvi
07-08-13, 06:31
With the recent put in place measure of free mrt rides for early starts, all the auxiliary and support services such as f&b and delivery, buses, taxis etc are all cluster fxxking at early hours too. Especially near town centres one of which i live close to. I have been consistently awaken at 530 to 545ish the past one to two months. As many buses as 4 to 5 stop downstairs being the first few batches. The noise is simply amazing considering i never had been a light sleeper even sleeping thru thunderstorms. So do think carefully if you decide to buy projects near dense estate centres.

The above doesnt apply if you sleep in sound proof aircon environment.

ecimbew
07-08-13, 06:37
Not to mention the increased fees at ERP gantries. The traffic is amazingly heavier at wee morning like before 6.30am. So we now wake up earlier than before. So productive. Ok going for a jog now.

Oh wait... I see how we have become trained animals like cattle guided by barking farm dogs. Wow

minority
07-08-13, 07:01
there are such inventions like ear plugs.

mcmlxxvi
07-08-13, 07:16
there are such inventions like ear plugs.
Dont like to stick anything in any of my orifices while sleeping leh :)

mcmlxxvi
07-08-13, 07:18
Not to mention the increased fees at ERP gantries. The traffic is amazingly heavier at wee morning like before 6.30am. So we now wake up earlier than before. So productive. Ok going for a jog now.

Oh wait... I see how we have become trained animals like cattle guided by barking farm dogs. Wow
Ya rise and shine early bird catches the worms... But this one rise earlier than the shine lor.

mermaid
07-08-13, 09:10
With the recent put in place measure of free mrt rides for early starts, all the auxiliary and support services such as f&b and delivery, buses, taxis etc are all cluster fxxking at early hours too. Especially near town centres one of which i live close to. I have been consistently awaken at 530 to 545ish the past one to two months. As many buses as 4 to 5 stop downstairs being the first few batches. The noise is simply amazing considering i never had been a light sleeper even sleeping thru thunderstorms. So do think carefully if you decide to buy projects near dense estate centres.

The above doesnt apply if you sleep in sound proof aircon environment.

jialat, I foresee having the same prob as u in the future as my unit is facing a busy main road :( n Im a light sleeper :(

mcmlxxvi
07-08-13, 09:28
jialat, I foresee having the same prob as u in the future as my unit is facing a busy main road :( n Im a light sleeper :(
Start your day earlier? I bo pian sleep early 10pm these days...
I wanna do my sun salutations upon waking but the sun not out yet wo knn...

azeoprop
07-08-13, 10:39
Use melatonin or sleeping pills. :rolleyes:

mermaid
07-08-13, 10:54
Start your day earlier? I bo pian sleep early 10pm these days...
I wanna do my sun salutations upon waking but the sun not out yet wo knn...

Im still a baby :scared-1: sleep early oso nid to wake up late one :D

I suppose sleeping in an air-con room helps? cos currently Im staying on mid floor facing side road. I noticed tat the moment I off the aircon somewhere in the early hours, I am easily awaken by occasion vehicles moving.

Use sleeping pills. :rolleyes:

isn't the purpose of sleeping pills to induce sleep iso prolonging sleep?
he has problem waking up too early due to disturbances, not problem falling asleep leh! hahaha :tongue4: