PDA

View Full Version : Land Storm is HERE!!!

Ringo33
26-07-13, 14:22
As I have already said in my previous thread "Land Storm is Coming!!!", price of landed properties is now officially in the price correction mode.

I have explained in my previous post, those deep pocket seasoned landed property investors already started to exit the market, while those small time buyer are still rushing in to pick up budgeted landed like terrace houses with no land.

And, while condo developers are trying to make money building smaller units, landed properties, developers or investors are stuck in the mode of having to expand their build up area to justify for the land cost.

The existing CMs, TDSR and low rental yield is already making landed properties very unattractive, so when interest rate rises, it will make landed property look prohibited.

So beware, take cover NOW.

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/5638/12xx.jpg

proper-t
26-07-13, 15:23
Yawn....same old chart again.

Still trying so hard...others have been trying to talk down landed since Dec 2011.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=12586&highlight=landed

lajia
26-07-13, 15:25
Wa u create another thread of the same nonsense huh?? Can share some eg of your so called price correction? And which category of landed are u referring to? Too wide le, if u didn't narrow down, doesn't have any meaning.

So two things,
1) some actual facts indicating the trend, not just some isolated transaction.
2) which category of landed? Those GCBs? Terrace ranging from 1600sqft to 3000sqft? Why, because the price can range from 1mil to 50mil le...

Pt to me or our bros some of your price corrected landed and maybe we will absorb those...:D

lajia
26-07-13, 15:26
Hahaha bro, u again. U sure appear when he talk about this topic.....:D

Still trying so hard...others have been trying to talk down landed since Dec 2011.

economist
26-07-13, 15:33

Interesting, BJ21 (lion king) said this "Told you I unloaded all in 2010"?

Confused.

proper-t
26-07-13, 15:33
Hahaha bro, u again. U sure appear when he talk about this topic.....:D

Afternoon entertainment mah.....its going to be fun when he shoots himself in the foot again.

lajia
26-07-13, 15:35
For us is entertainment but for him, seems like he is doing some kind of full time property related work. :p
Afternoon entertainment mah.....its going to be fun when he shoots himself in the foot again.

proper-t
26-07-13, 15:46
Interesting, BJ21 (lion king) said this "Told you I unloaded all in 2010"?

Confused.

Not confusing at all once you know their true intent

dear all ,

i feel exactly like you guys. i also think the prices are really sky high. It is time we bring those landed owners back to Planet Earth. I was twice a landed owner and really regret selling them due to financial circumstances forced upon me. I guess that is life. At the prices currently, I cannot even afford a good terrace in good location !

i strongly believe that if we stand together as one, we can make the landed prices more affordable. we should totally keep ourselves blind on all landed adverts. make no telephone enquiries to them. hopefully we will stand a chance for our next upgrade to a landed lor.

do not let the landed developers see us forumers no up la !!!

not interested in house, more interested in land.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=15058
Tiitled : " I Love this landed property"

lot286
26-07-13, 16:01
well the title is as attention grabbing may be as attention grabbing as FAST AND FURIOUS XXXIIII but the charts do look like they are gonna ......

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

economist
26-07-13, 16:03
Not confusing at all once you know their true intent

You have deep knowledge on these fellow forumers!

taeyeon
26-07-13, 16:07
repeat thread. admin pls close it

Wa u create another thread of the same nonsense huh?? Can share some eg of your so called price correction? And which category of landed are u referring to? Too wide le, if u didn't narrow down, doesn't have any meaning.

So two things,
2) which category of landed? Those GCBs? Terrace ranging from 1600sqft to 3000sqft? Why, because the price can range from 1mil to 50mil le...

Pt to me or our bros some of your price corrected landed and maybe we will absorb those...:D

Ringo33
26-07-13, 18:02

So two things,

For those who have problem understanding graphical content, there is always graphical tables.

What we are seeing now is excluding the effect of TDSR and when interest rate rises, all hell will break loose.

Like I said before, the seasoned investors of landed property are already exiting the market, while small budget buyers are still rushing in to buy the "dream" terrace landed property (with no land) without realizing that they are buying at the tail end of the property cycle.

Beware!!, the storm has already started.
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/5905/d3oq.jpg

lajia
26-07-13, 19:57
Hahaha, just for 1 qtr, u fix a trend...well done. So terrace is not considered as landed? And where are those units u can share with us? I'm not going to argue with u because later u become idiot....just like your signature. :D
Don't ake yourselves malu la...enough for me...:)

For those who have problem understanding graphical content, there is always graphical tables.

What we are seeing now is excluding the effect of TDSR and when interest rate rises, all hell will break loose.

Like I said before, the seasoned investors of landed property are already exiting the market, while small budget buyers are still rushing in to buy the "dream" terrace landed property (with no land) without realizing that they are buying at the tail end of the property cycle.

Beware!!, the storm has already started.

狮子王
26-07-13, 20:10
I think brother Ringo33 has a good point :) Keep up the good work and ignore those naysayers .

Those are very obvious nervous landed owners.

k00L
26-07-13, 20:15
Going by your logic, the seasoned investors of CCR property are already exiting the market, while small budget buyers are still rushing in to buy the "dream" MM OCR property, so is OCR storm coming too?

狮子王
26-07-13, 20:18
Going by your logic, the seasoned investors of CCR property are already exiting the market, while small budget buyers are still rushing in to buy the "dream" MM OCR property, so is OCR storm coming too?

I have the answer for you. But I shall wait , let me focus on landed first.

狮子王
26-07-13, 20:22
Brother Ringo33, please keep up the good work.

These GOONDU landed owners have NO IDEA.

If landed prices had not ran up so high. My perfect scenario would have happened:

HDB->OCR->CCR->landed->bigger landed->GCBs.

Got money silently silently earn and share here only.

However, now that the landed are sky high.

And with all the CMs, tell me can the landed owners upgrade to bigger landed anymore ?

SEE HOW GOONDU & GUNIANGS THESE PEOPLE CAN BE ?

JUST LIKE THE DEVELOPERS WHEN I TOLD THEM NOT TO GIVE DISCOUNTS!

狮子王
26-07-13, 20:24

If landed prices had not ran up so high. My perfect scenario would have happened:

And with all the CMs, tell me can the landed owners upgrade to bigger landed anymore ?

GOONDUS ! Exactly the same scenario when I told them about the overleveragers now without WAITING for me to release PART2 of the story.

BUT NOW TOO LATE LIAO, say what also no use.

狮子王
26-07-13, 20:27

The only way is for the current landed owners is to downgrade at the next stop.

See how I meant? 3 years ago, I already see this coming and warned about it. See the link one STUPID GOONDU referred to in the post above when I was Blackjack21Trader. READ THAT THREAD CAREFULLY.

I am trying now to prevent another similar scenario from happening to the Private Condo owners by focusing on the overlevergers. BUT LOOK WHAT I GET IN RETURN ? I AM NO LONGER HANDSOME.

SHIT LA you guys are just lame low IQ property investors.

I was trying to bring you guys to the next level.

But now you spoilt it ALLLLLLLLLLL!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHH

狮子王
26-07-13, 20:32
The only way is for the current landed owners is to downgrade at the next stop.

See how I meant? 3 years ago, I already see this coming and warned about it. See the link one STUPID GOONDU referred to in the post above when I was Blackjack21Trader. READ THAT THREAD CAREFULLY.

I am trying now to prevent another similar scenario from happening to the Private Condo owners by focusing on the overlevergers. BUT LOOK WHAT I GET IN RETURN ? I AM NO LONGER HANDSOME.

SHIT LA you guys are just lame low IQ property investors.

I was trying to bring you guys to the next level.

But now you spoilt it ALLLLLLLLLLL!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHH

You don't believe what I share next is going to benefit you?

Just wait and see. Then I will make you AI-WAN should have listen to me.

Simi
26-07-13, 20:35
BlackJack21Trader sifu

sad to hear about your adventure here

but do update your website

I am one of your regular visitor there

Once a sifu always a sifu

(you can also open up a small forum over there I think)

狮子王
26-07-13, 20:38
BlackJack21Trader sifu

sad to hear about your adventure here

but do update your website

I am one of your regular visitor there

Once a sifu always a sifu

(you can also open up a small forum over there I think)

Thanks brother Simi, for your support.

I am very touched.. :)

狮子王
26-07-13, 20:40
Thanks brother Simi, for your support.

I am very touched.. :)

I do not think I will set up a forum there. It is better here because can reach to more readers here.

But come to think of it, it is always wise to make a small group rich rather than everyone.

Simi
26-07-13, 20:49
I do not think I will set up a forum there. It is better here because can reach to more readers here.

But come to think of it, it is always wise to make a small group rich rather than everyone.

Which ever you think is correct sifu

even a small comment column also shiok

anyway am selling off one of my iskandar properties to hold cash :ashamed1:

and wait for appropriate opportunity to enter the Singapore market again

Hope to see the 3rd cycle in my lifetime

radha08
26-07-13, 21:32
SIGH the BIGGEST regret in my life is NOT buying a landed property from year 2000 to 2005:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: thats 1 knock:banghead:for every year OUCH:hell-hath-no-fury:

Ringo33
26-07-13, 22:22
Do not under estimate or ignore the impact of TDSR and interest rate on landed property. As the saying goes, you win fast, you lose even faster.

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/8549/0jjs.jpg

Ringo33
26-07-13, 22:36
Do not under estimate or ignore the impact of TDSR and interest rate on landed property. As the saying goes, you win fast, you lose even faster.

In case someone is going say they cant read table.

When interest rate rise by 2.25%, your mortgage payment will jump 35%
When interest rate rise by 3.75%, your mortgage payment will jump 61%

When interest rate rise by 2.25%, your interest payment will jump 83%
When interest rate rise by 3.75%, your interest payment will jump 308%

When interest rate rise by 2.25%, buyer household income will have to increase by 35%
When interest rate rise by 3.75%, buyer household income will have to increase by 61%

lajia
26-07-13, 22:52
wa, first time i must agree that this is a very good illustration....die, those CCR investor die i think, no wonder prices are correcting now.....isn't it even much clearer for CCR condo? Easily 3mil, 4mil and more just for a 3 bedder...those who recently buy Keppel Corals how huh? high risk group! i think still better off to have a piece of small land with much bigger living space...:D

proper-t
26-07-13, 22:53

Do you know the debt level or gearing of landed owners?

Do you know the cash or liquidity position of landed owners?

Until you can categorically show statistics to prove the high debt level (80%) of landed owners, your table is meaningless.

Didn't you show that 86% of landed owners buy for own stay. I am sure that for the roof over their heads, these owners would want to be the most financially prudent or conservative as far as gearing is concerned.

Ringo33
26-07-13, 23:06
wa, first time i must agree that this is a very good illustration....die, those CCR investor die i think, no wonder prices are correcting now.....isn't it even much clearer for CCR condo? Easily 3mil, 4mil and more just for a 3 bedder...those who recently buy Keppel Corals how huh? high risk group! i think still better off to have a piece of small land with much bigger living space...:D

If you can afford it, by all mean call up Wingtai boss and ask him to organize dinner for the super rich..

lajia
26-07-13, 23:08
why u say this huh, i dont understand le....i agree with your illustration le. why you dispute what i mentioned? please enlighten me please...:confused:
If you can afford it, by all mean call up Wingtai boss and ask him to organize dinner for the super rich..

proper-t
26-07-13, 23:13

At the same time, can ask him why he didn't sell off his OTHER Nassim bungalow since the "land storm" is already here according to you.

The Nassim Road site is owned by Winright Investment Pte, according to property records obtained by Bloomberg News. Cheng and his wife, Helen Chow, who list their address at another Nassim Road home, are the shareholders of Winright, a company set up for “holding of property for long-term investment purposes,” according to company records obtained by Bloomberg News.

Actually, no need to ask Wingtai boss. Just ask BJ21 aka Lionking why he never sell off his Nassim GCB since he is such a strong supporter of your views. He can buy back a few more when your supposed 'land storm' hits.

Ringo33
26-07-13, 23:37
Another 2 very important tables to tickle your mind
http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/403/el8k.jpg
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/1964/50p1.jpg

proper-t
26-07-13, 23:39
Keep repeating these meaningless tables again.

If you don't know the debt levels and liquidity position of landed owners, how can you ascertain the impact of interest rates on them?

k00L
26-07-13, 23:54
i think the household income here is purely derived from work, not other other source of income
most landed owners I know are business owners - for tax reasons, they paid themselves a nominal monthly income, but get the big chuck of PnL via director fees or dividends, or some other iras-compliant offshore structures which are too complicated to tell here

Ringo33
27-07-13, 00:08
i think the household income here is purely derived from work, not other other source of income
most landed owners I know are business owners - for tax reasons, they paid themselves a nominal monthly income, but get the big chuck of PnL via director fees or dividends, or some other iras-compliant offshore structures which are too complicated to tell here
I think you are forgetting that there could be more such businessmen living in apartment as well.

Like I said before, dont assume landed property owners are all rich and famous. Many of them are actually swimming naked under the sea of debt. When interest rate rises, these naked swimmers will be wash ashore.

plus nothing is invincible. As history shown, the higher you climb, the heavier you call.

proper-t
27-07-13, 00:12
Here, we go again. Can't wait to show that chart again.

Please provide evidence to show that landed owners are 'swimming naked under the sea of debt"

If you don't have the figures to corroborate your statement, then no point talking about interest rates.

proper-t
27-07-13, 00:22
What I am trying to say is that in the virtual world, nothing should be taken seriously

You heard it from the horse's mouth..no need to take him seriously.. just treat whatever he post as weekend entertainment.

Ringo33
28-07-13, 09:05
what did I told you in April 2013?

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=17582

RealStar Premier managing director William Wong confirmed that transaction volumes for bungalows and semi-detached houses slowed down drastically from April to June following the imposition of higher additional buyer's stamp duty in January.

With the rollout of the total debt servicing ratio framework late last month, sales have weakened further.

"If this continues for the next couple of quarters, we'll see more significant price drops as those who genuinely need to let go their properties will have to adjust their prices downwards to meet buyers' expectations," said Mr Wong.

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/premium/top-stories/pockets-weakness-appear-firm-property-market-20130727

Ringo33
28-07-13, 09:08
what did I told you in April 2013?

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=17582

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/premium/top-stories/pockets-weakness-appear-firm-property-market-20130727

The land storm is here, better hold tight or you will be blown away

Pynchmail
28-07-13, 10:38
The land storm is here, better hold tight or you will be blown away

Looking at your chart, the prices for Bungalows and Semi Ds look stable and calm for the last 9 quarters. No big ups or downs, hardly any volatility, why do you say storm is here?

Ringo33
28-07-13, 10:53
Looking at your chart, the prices for Bungalows and Semi Ds look stable and calm for the last 9 quarters. No big ups or downs, hardly any volatility, why do you say storm is here?

What do you mean by stable and calm? And why isnt it growing? Are the rich getting less rich??

DC33_2008
28-07-13, 10:58
Landed property is bought to be kept for long term. Especially FH and in city or A city finge.
What do you mean by stable and calm?

Ringo33
28-07-13, 11:45
Landed property is bought to be kept for long term. Especially FH and in city or A city finge.

That's a very widely use comforting statement that applies to anyone who bought something at its peak. Be it gold, stocks or property. It's ok because it's for long term. Sound familiar?

Another very popular but ignorant statement I read here is the most landed are for own stay?

I means does someone who bought for own stay not affected by falling property prices and rising interest rate? Does someone who bought with 80% leveraging pay less interest than those who bought for investment?

In fact those who bought got own stay will be worst hit beceause there are no rental income to help cushion the impact.

proper-t
28-07-13, 12:01
Its so plain how you try to emphasize only on any negative aspect.

Is terrace not considered part of the landed segment? Can you explain why it went up 1.5% when your supposed "land storm" has arrived? Landed segment on the whole went UP 0.3%. Is that an indication that land storm is here?

You also have not shown any statistic that landed owners took upto 80% leveraging on average and are 'swimming in a sea of debt' or have any evidence how much liquidity or cash position they have.

Please explain how you deduce the impact of interest rates on landed owners?

Ringo33
28-07-13, 13:17
Its so plain how you try to emphasize only on any negative aspect.

Is terrace not considered part of the landed segment? Can you explain why it went up 1.5% when your supposed "land storm" has arrived? Landed segment on the whole went UP 0.3%. Is that an indication that land storm is here?

You also have not shown any statistic that landed owners took upto 80% leveraging on average and are 'swimming in a sea of debt' or have any evidence how much liquidity or cash position they have.

Please explain how you deduce the impact of interest rates on landed owners?

Another reminder, you are the reason for my signature.

As I have already said in my previous thread "Land Storm is Coming!!!", price of landed properties is now officially in the price correction mode.

I have explained in my previous post, those deep pocket seasoned landed property investors already started to exit the market, while those small time buyer are still rushing in to pick up budgeted landed like terrace houses with no land.

And, while condo developers are trying to make money building smaller units, landed properties, developers or investors are stuck in the mode of having to expand their build up area to justify for the land cost.

The existing CMs, TDSR and low rental yield is already making landed properties very unattractive, so when interest rate rises, it will make landed property look prohibited.

DC33_2008
28-07-13, 13:26
Not sure about others but my landed has gone up by more than 200 folds.
That's a very widely use comforting statement that applies to anyone who bought something at its peak. Be it gold, stocks or property. It's ok because it's for long term. Sound familiar?

Another very popular but ignorant statement I read here is the most landed are for own stay?

I means does someone who bought for own stay not affected by falling property prices and rising interest rate? Does someone who bought with 80% leveraging pay less interest than those who bought for investment?

In fact those who bought got own stay will be worst hit beceause there are no rental income to help cushion the impact.

Ringo33
28-07-13, 13:34
Not sure about others but my landed has gone up by more than 200 folds.

That's kinda funny isnt it?

200 folds = 20,000%

DC33_2008
28-07-13, 13:40
What so funny? Properties are bought to be kept.
That's kinda funny isnt it?

200 folds = 20,000%

Ringo33
28-07-13, 13:48
What so funny? Properties are bought to be kept.
Assuming you purchase your landed property @ $100,000, 200 folds mean the property will be worth $20,000,000.

When did you buy your landed property?

lot286
28-07-13, 13:50
[QUOTE=Ringo33]Assuming your bought a property was purchase @ $100,000, 200 folds mean the property will be worth $20,000,000.

this is idiotic hahahaahha!!!:luke-and-darth: :luke-and-darth: :luke-and-darth: :luke-and-darth: :luke-and-darth: :luke-and-darth:

DC33_2008
28-07-13, 13:53
Less than 35 years ago.
Assuming your bought a property was purchase @ $100,000, 200 folds mean the property will be worth $20,000,000.

When did you buy your landed property?

DC33_2008
28-07-13, 14:00
Do you know the conserved shop house that cost less than 800k 20 years ago is more than 20 million now.You can get rental yield of more than 5% now.

Ringo33
28-07-13, 14:00
Less than 35 years ago.

In 1980, the index was 20, if 200 folds, it should reflex 20x200 = 4000

http://www.singaporepropertycycle.com.sg/charts/Singapore-Property-Price-Index-by-Landed-and-Non-Landed-Property.jpg

Ringo33
28-07-13, 14:01
Do you know the conserved shop house that cost less than 800k 20 years ago is more than 20 million now.You can get rental yield of more than 5% now.

800,000 x 200 folds = $160 million

DC33_2008
28-07-13, 14:05
Brudder. Do u know index is indicating general? There are always special deal in the open. Just like during Sars and lethman times. Investors love volatile times..
In 1980, the index was 20, if 200 folds, it should reflex 20x200 = 4000

http://www.singaporepropertycycle.com.sg/charts/Singapore-Property-Price-Index-by-Landed-and-Non-Landed-Property.jpg

proper-t
28-07-13, 14:06
Another reminder, you are the reason for my signature.

This is extremely amusing...people should read the quote from EBD below..someone here trying to rip off someone's punchline. Like most of your posts, it is either inane or totally lacks originality. People just have to count the number of times you try to slip in the same ol' charts in numerous threads all over this forum..nuf said.

I believed I have answered plenty - from your ridiculous missed the boat to armchair critic nonsense.

I'm also not preaching to people to go and buy Ardmore - your example is plainly ridiculous - you haven't yet understood what the phrase means. There is almost no helping you, but because I'm a charitable person I'll give it just one go.....

To someone with x dollars caspian may have represented the worst house on the best street to them - that is all their budget could stretch to.
Maybe they could have gotten a better house in pungol/sengkang - but the street would be worse.

property 101 is still in force - you haven't yet worked out you would already be paying above best street prices for JG even though the street hasn't yet been built. If you bought JG on the agents story - god bless you.

and you are still dodging alllllll the questions.
Did you buy JG? Have you bought anything at all? Didn't think so....

btw your sig is only second hand amusing
http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=67988&postcount=10 (2009) gets a bit boring if you use it too often.

Ringo33
28-07-13, 14:09
Brudder. Do u know index is indicating general? There are always special deal in the open. Just like during Sars and lethman times. Investors love volatile times..

You can always provide some facts to show us which existing landed property in Singapore has appreciated by 20,000% over the last 35 years.

DC33_2008
28-07-13, 14:11
Did u see how the land around scotts area that own by run run shaw estate? Look at how the price has gone up in the last 50 years ago.
800,000 x 200 folds = $160 million

DC33_2008
28-07-13, 14:15
What i am trying to say : Properties are bought to be kept, in particular FH and in Good location.
You can always provide some facts to show us which existing landed property in Singapore has appreciated by 20,000% over the last 35 years.

lajia
28-07-13, 14:15
you can make general statement like those below but it will only make u look foolish...:rolleyes:
those who bought semi-d or bungalow over leveraging, no rental income and so on, that's your assumption, fine....
oh yes, a 7-8mil semi D just the the ABSD can buy u a Jgateway unit u know?? these ppl sell everything and just left with this semi D that they have bought, and their household monthly income is less than 20k....
you can did out such info, i will :not-worthy:

if not, dont make a fool of youself by making such "incredible" assumptions.:2cents:

Ringo33
28-07-13, 14:42
you can make general statement like those below but it will only make u look foolish...:rolleyes:
those who bought semi-d or bungalow over leveraging, no rental income and so on, that's your assumption, fine....
oh yes, a 7-8mil semi D just the the ABSD can buy u a Jgateway unit u know?? these ppl sell everything and just left with this semi D that they have bought, and their household monthly income is less than 20k....
you can did out such info, i will :not-worthy:

if not, dont make a fool of youself by making such "incredible" assumptions.:2cents:

What you are saying are irrelevant.

If you believe that landed property in Singapore still have got potential to cheong in the next 2 years by all means give us your views on that and back up your views with some concrete datas instead of asking can you proof this and that.

lajia
28-07-13, 14:53
when u dont like to hear, u say it is irrelevant...i am just pointing to the loopholes and weaknesses of your assumptions. I did not say that landed will cheong, did I? I'm here to make a pt that your basis is non sense unless you can justify using that chart. That chart is fine but the way you make use of it is totally nonsensical. remember, medicine can cure but it also can kill...that depends on how u use it. Im not going further into this as u will again not listen and indulge in your dreamland...by all means....:)

If you believe that landed property in Singapore still have got potential to cheong in the next 2 years by all means give us your views on that and back up your views with some concrete datas instead of asking can you proof this and that.

Ringo33
28-07-13, 14:53
What i am trying to say : Properties are bought to be kept, in particular FH and in Good location.

what you think or believe is not important, its what the market thinks and act that count.

What about that 200 folds statement that you made? Did you made that up?

Ringo33
28-07-13, 15:01
when u dont like to hear, u say it is irrelevant...i am just pointing to the loopholes and weaknesses of your assumptions. I did not say that landed will cheong, did I? I'm here to make a pt that your basis is non sense unless you can justify using that chart. That chart is fine but the way you make use of it is totally nonsensical. remember, medicine can cure but it also can kill...that depends on how u use it. Im not going further into this as u will again not listen and indulge in your dreamland...by all means....:)

This is exactly what I said. what loopholes and weaknesses are you talking about?

The only weakness I see is in your argument, because you are making remarks and giving your baseless opinion. There is nothing constructive or informative about what you are saying.

proper-t
28-07-13, 15:03

Did anyone here say anything about 'cheonging'. So far, the only one making claims and unfounded statements is you.

Like I said before, dont assume landed property owners are all rich and famous. Many of them are actually swimming naked under the sea of debt. When interest rate rises, these naked swimmers will be wash ashore.

Please tell readers here how you arrived at your statement that many are swimming under a sea of debt or bought with 80% leveraging.

Unless you can show that landed owners are highly leveraged and do not have sufficient liquidity or cash position to weather a supposed interest rate increase, then there is no substance to your statements at all.

DC33_2008
28-07-13, 15:09
It is up to you to believe or not to believe. I am just sharing here. You are not the taxman and I do not need to declare to you. You should be more open-minded. You will know when you reach that level of investment. ;)
what you think or believe is not important, its what the market thinks and act that count.

What about that 200 folds statement that you made? Did you made that up?

proper-t
28-07-13, 15:17
It is up to you to believe or not to believe. I am just sharing here. You are not the taxman and I do not need to declare to you. You should be more open-minded. You will know when you reach that level of investment. ;)

Haha...TS is desperately trying to get there judging by the number of posts and threads he has started...

So unwittingly, he is revealing to all that in his mind, the best route is via landed.....

Ringo33
28-07-13, 15:23

200 folds? Want to lie or talk big also pick a more believable numbers lah.

Are you from CityHarvest?

lajia
28-07-13, 15:33
u are digging your own grave.....:eek:

proper-t
28-07-13, 15:37

u are digging your own grave.....:eek:

He dug it long ago. With every post, it just keeps getting deeper and deeper

equalizer
28-07-13, 17:59

Oh dear....this statement is totally uncalled for.:tsk-tsk: I think you should prepare for another type of storm coming your way.

DC33_2008
28-07-13, 18:51
It is a serious allegation. Do not bring religion in.

Ringo33
28-07-13, 19:03
It is a serious allegation. Do not bring religion in.

I know its very tempting to divert the discussion away from that nonsensical claim about 100% in capital gain 200 times over in your landed property investment.

Reason why I am asking if you are from City Harvest is because that is the only place where they believe that wealth and money can multiply that quickly.

If you are not from there, then perhaps you could tell us how you could make 200 folds in property. yes I repeat, TWO HUNDRED FOLDS or 20000% capital gain.

proper-t
28-07-13, 19:27
This thread is about your allegation that "Land storm is here" so get back to topic and provide us with stats or data to back up your statement that landed owners are swimming in a sea of debt or are 80% leveraged.

lajia
28-07-13, 19:34
Bro, spare him la, I don't think he can provide u with your requested statistic, he will come back with something else to divert away...seen so many time. :D

This thread is about your allegation that "Land storm is here" so get back to topic and provide us with stats or data to back up your statement that landed owners are swimming in a sea of debt or are 80% leveraged.

Ringo33
28-07-13, 19:47
Dont let anyone fool you that landed property owners are all business tycoon or super rich because they are not.

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/403/el8k.jpg

Ringo33
28-07-13, 19:50
As I have said many moon ago, big players are exiting the market now, only the small time buyer are still rushing in to buy terrace houses.

Ringo33
28-07-13, 19:53
When interest rate rises, prices of landed property will fall like domino.

Dont under estimate that effect of interest rate.
Dont under estimate the effect of TDSR

proper-t
28-07-13, 19:54
Bro, spare him la, I don't think he can provide u with your requested statistic, he will come back with something else to divert away...seen so many time. :D

You are right bro! He has really got nothing else up his sleeve and is diverting with his silly tables and charts again.

The charts are meaningless unless he is able to show that landed owners are over leveraged and swimming in a sea of debt. Furthermore, his tables give no indication of how much cash and liquid investments these landed owners are holding.

lajia
28-07-13, 20:35
Hahaha, this time he slightly smarter, post 3 posts in one shot...anyway, nothing new, he keep repeating, u keep asking the same lor...:D
You are right bro! He has really got nothing else up his sleeve and is diverting with his silly tables and charts again.

The charts are meaningless unless he is able to show that landed owners are over leveraged and swimming in a sea of debt. Furthermore, his tables give no indication of how much cash and liquid investments these landed owners are holding.

Ringo33
28-07-13, 22:24
Its understandable that those who have doubted the imminent price correction of landed property will furiously try to defend themselves, unfortunately now that the facts are out, they have no choice by to divert their their attention into making childish small talks instead of facts.

For example, in April 2013, I posted this to highlight the signs of price correction.

The decline in transaction volume and prices for large quantum properties is a clear sign of where the property market has already hit the threshold due to ABSD and LTV restriction.

Unlike landed property, developers for condo can shrink the unit size to make condo more affordable, something that is not possible for most landed property.

Wanna guess who are the forummers here who didnt believe?

Go read the post.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=17582&page=4

Useless charts? Thats because useless brain doesnt know how to use it.

Ringo33
28-07-13, 22:29
And this is what was reported on Business Times, both in print and online

RealStar Premier managing director William Wong confirmed that transaction volumes for bungalows and semi-detached houses slowed down drastically from April to June following the imposition of higher additional buyer's stamp duty in January.

With the rollout of the total debt servicing ratio framework late last month, sales have weakened further.

"If this continues for the next couple of quarters, we'll see more significant price drops as those who genuinely need to let go their properties will have to adjust their prices downwards to meet buyers' expectations," said Mr Wong.

And what did I say 2 days ago?

lajia
28-07-13, 22:35
low volume and large quantum, u mean CCR also?? Landed drop 1 qtr u make so much noise, then CCR drop for so many qtr then how huh??

and your 3.7mil illustration i say very good ma....because this apply to CCR?? I think u maybe change the title to CCR Storm is HERE!!! then maybe more appropriate le since the sign are all clearer for CCR. :D

i direct to your pt....but u never but always twist and turn...Mr B.....:rolleyes:

Its understandable that those who have doubted the imminent price correction of landed property will furiously try to defend themselves, unfortunately now that the facts are out, they have no choice by to divert their their attention into making childish small talks instead of facts.

For example, in April 2013, I posted this to highlight the signs of price correction.

Go read the post.

Ringo33
28-07-13, 22:48
low volume and large quantum, u mean CCR also?? Landed drop 1 qtr u make so much noise, then CCR drop for so many qtr then how huh??

and your 3.7mil illustration i say very good ma....because this apply to CCR?? I think u maybe change the title to CCR Storm is HERE!!! then maybe more appropriate le since the sign are all clearer for CCR. :D
I have already mentioned many times that price correction of large quantum CCR property already started long time ago and there is even a long running thread dedicated to it. If you think that its a good justification, then I must say that you have run out of idea of defending what you didnt believe.

Just because someone contracted Aids, does it mean, its ok to have unprotected sex?

Also have you not noticed this chart, or did you see it but didnt understand what you see?

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/2052/uraq113b.png

Ringo33
28-07-13, 23:01
Some interest statistic which I read.

* 1 in 5 landed property buyer are HDB dwellers
* Most popular price range for HDB dwellers are $1 to $5m
* Its also common that landed property are bought by 10 to 20 people pooling resources together.

proper-t
28-07-13, 23:06

Go read the post.

Furiously defending??? We are just posting to entertain ourselves because you are the one doing all the landed owners a favour by shooting yourself in the foot all the time.

Who is the one furiously creating new threads, posting the same ol' charts in different threads all over the forum and repeating the same baseless statements over and over again.

The only one that is appearing the most desperate seems to be TS. Since when does a 0.3% INCREASE in the landed segment PPI mean that "Land Storm is Here !!!".

Talk about diversion. TS still hasn't provided any concrete stats or data to show that landed owners are swimming in a sea of debt or are even 80% leveraged.

lot286
29-07-13, 08:33
http://www.propertylife.asia/news/property-asia/singapore/628-singapores-housing-bubble-to-burst-in-next-12-months.html

proper-t
29-07-13, 09:11
Thanks for posting. With such a glut, no wonder some folks are getting so desperate to flee to segments where new supply is minimal.

A Singaporean developer foresees the country’s housing market crashing in the next 12 months because of oversupply of new homes.

Chris Comer, chief executive officer of Castlewood Group, the developer of the Nikki Beach properties in Asia, warned that the Singaporean housing market would become a renters’ market for a very long time as properties are resold for amounts they were purchased.

While not all analysts share Comer’s not so bright outlook, others cited a forecast by Nomura that over 16,000 new private homes are scheduled to be finished in the next three quarters, almost a seven-fold increase from the 2,408 units completed in Q1 2013 and 6,000 plus more than the 9,853 completed for 2012.

“Supply is likely to outstrip demand and vacancy (and rents) will likely come under more pressure in the coming quarters,” a Nomura report warned.

Hefty discounts in an overheating market

Signs that the Singaporean housing market is overheating include hefty discounts offered by developers to unit buyers and freebies such as gadgets and even cars to entice those with spare money to buy properties, Comer said.

Daiwa analyst David Lum confirmed the forthcoming glut in the city-state’s housing market, with 86,000 private residential units or 31% of existing private stock in the pipeline as of the end of 2012.

Although the 31% is lower than the record-high 45% before the 1997 Asian financial crisis, it is slightly higher than the 29% logged during the 2008 global financial crisis. Besides the rash of private residential homes due for completion and turnover to owners, more public housing projects are also due to hit the property market in 2014-16, Lum said.

Response to voters’ discontent

The flood of housing projects is in response to high rentals that became a source of discontent among Singaporean voters and resulted in the ruling PAP securing only 60% of the votes in 2011, one of the lowest support ratings for a political party in Singapore’s election history.

Due to the glut in housing stock, mass-market home prices would decline by about 18% from end of 2012 until 2015, while the drop would be by 20% for the high-end segment, he predicted.

princess_morbucks
29-07-13, 13:35
http://www.propnex.com/video.aspx?id=76

This was in May 2012.

Whatever he said about landed property is still true.
And wow..I didn't know Propnex has property talk every Friday at 7pm.
This guy is really dedicated to property.
I can see it in his eyes when he talks about property.
He really speaks with conviction.

He said landed property in Singapore is a gold mine which will appreciate over time and is absolutely worth buying.
Although the prices are moderating, there is no sign that it will come down.

Another I learnt is that he said for a landed to go enbloc, it needs 100% consent from the occupants.

Ringo33
29-07-13, 13:50

This was in May 2012.

He said landed property in Singapore is a gold mine which will appreciate over time and is absolutely worth buying.

Another I learnt is that he said for a landed to go enbloc, it needs 100% consent from the occupants.

This was before jan cooling measures and tdsr. When interest rate goes up gold mines with turn into land mines.

proper-t
29-07-13, 13:59
This was before jan cooling measures and tdsr. When interest rate goes up gold mines with turn into land mines.

Hmmm, strange that people can make such sweeping statements and talk about interest rates when they haven't even provided a shred of evidence that landed owners are swimming in a sea of debt or are even 80% leveraged?

Who is the one furiously pouncing on every view or comment that runs counter to their agenda?

proper-t
29-07-13, 14:23
Thanks for the link.

This was in May 2012.

Ringo33
01-08-13, 05:40
Some say buyers of GCB doesnt need to take loan?

Another myth busted.

RealStar Premier managing director William Wong said the volume of GCB transactions has gone down since the Monetary Authority of Singapore rolled out the total debt servicing ratio framework effective June 29. "Banks are now taking a much longer time, two weeks on average or even more, to ascertain how much loan quantum they can give to borrowers, even those with high-flier profiles like CEOs of listed companies."
And when banks finally revert to potential borrowers, they find that the loan quantum is smaller than what they had expected, said Mr Wong

Ringo33
01-08-13, 06:52
Some say its stupid chart, but those who knows who to make money will use them as a tools.

Some say low transaction volume is good because it help keep price stable, others say its common sense that price is coming down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8WgsveHo1o

proper-t
01-08-13, 08:51
Some say buyers of GCB doesnt need to take loan?

Another myth busted.

Someone obviously can't sleep properly - worried that his dream of a landed is flying away and have to post this in the wee hours (5/6am) of the morning followed by another post an hr later.

Myth busted??? Did anyone in this thread say that GCB buyers didn't take loans? Do you know how much loan they have taken? Your attempt to sensationalise every little comment really points to how desperate you have become.

All that has been pointed out in this thread is that you have not provided any evidence that landed buyers are swimming in a sea of debt or are at least 80% leveraged.

As long as you do not have any data or stats to back your statements, it is just that, A statement and some would call it a very sweeping statement indeed.

Ringo33
01-08-13, 11:25
Some say its stupid chart, but those who knows who to make money will use them as a tools.

Some say low transaction volume is good because it help keep price stable, others say its common sense that price is coming down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8WgsveHo1o

This is perhaps the biggest crap that anyone will ever see in this forum.

Originally Posted by proper-t
In a down cycle, it is always better to have low transaction volume because there will be less comparables for people to whack down your price.

proper-t
01-08-13, 11:46

If its crap, please answer this question. In a down cycle and assuming you have a property to sell, would you prefer to have zero or historical higher priced transactions (during the up cycle) in yr area or have many recent low priced transactions?

proper-t
01-08-13, 12:25
Thanks for reminding me. The last time I posed a similar question to you, you turned tail and ran....Please continue to ridicule yourself by re-hashing all these old discussions where you bombed miserably. Really great entertainment. Your 'fan club' grows by the day...

Haha, run back to your silly chart when you have nothing to answer. You have just shown that you don't even understand your own question. Therein lies the difference between a pratictioner and someone who just bangs on keyboard all day.

You question to me, I quote is :

Is sales high or low transaction volume good thing in property?

and not what is the cause of a down or upward swing in the cycle.

Its not my fault if you cannot articulate your questions properly.

If you are holding onto a property in a down cycle, would it be better if someone came to you with a list of comparables done in your area indicating super low prices and persuading you to sell at that price OR have someone with no comparables at all come knocking at your door.

I am done with this thread. Good luck to your economic fairytale

Ringo33
01-08-13, 12:46

In a down cycle, it is always better to have low transaction volume because there will be less comparables for people to whack down your price.

This is like when you are drowning, best is not shout for help because you dont want anybody to know that you cant swim.

proper-t
01-08-13, 12:55
You haven't answered my question and yet you keep repeating yourself.

I think the lack of sleep and running out of ideas to try to talk down the market is getting to you. You were definitely smarter the last time when you decided to run away instead of facing this.

Please answer my question below since you keep saying it is crap.

'If you are holding onto a property in a down cycle, would it be better if someone came to you with a list of comparables done in your area indicating super low prices and persuading you to sell at that price OR have someone with no comparables at all come knocking at your door.'

Ringo33
01-08-13, 13:14

This is like when you are drowning, best is not shout for help because you dont want anybody to know that you cant swim.

ultimately there will always be fools who believe that they can manipulate the market and try to catch a falling knife.

proper-t
01-08-13, 13:25
You want to see the post with the most crap...see the quoted post below on projected market sentiment for next two years

I voted flat, but only for condo only. I see landed property prices going down by at least 10%.

For someone who swears by his ppi chart which he has posted everywhere to try to talk down the market, he doesn't even know that the statements he makes contradicts his beloved chart.

Anyone can see that when any segment goes down for two years, all other segments follows.

Either he can re-write history or has miraculous powers to keep one segment flat whilst the other one drops 10% or more. Uber-crap !

proper-t
01-08-13, 13:32
ultimately there will always be fools who believe that they can manipulate the market and try to catch a falling knife.

You should have run away like last time. Now see what you did.

I believe you just called yourself a fool...since the only one trying to talk down/manipulate the landed segment is none other the poster of the quoted statement above.

Rysk
03-08-13, 10:42
You should have run away like last time.... .
Actually TWIST & TURN cum DIVERT ATTENTION EXPERT R33 ran away once after his thread "Property price is coming down fast" failed.. latest followed by "Landed Storm is Coming".... This coming & that coming.. Is here & is there... blah blah blah

Ringo33
11-08-13, 17:23
Investors holding on to detached housing is starting to exit the market due to CMs. And some are starting to accept much lower the price just to close the deal.

Take for example, in April this 26,000sqft GCB at Jalan Asuhan was asking for $1500-$1600psf, but was sold in Jul13 at $1200psf,

http://www.theedgesingapore.com/component/content/43293.html?task=view

Like I said before, land storm is coming and now its here.

proper-t
11-08-13, 17:34
Investors holding on to detached housing is starting to exit the market due to CMs. And some are starting to accept much lower the price just to close the deal.

Take for example, in April this 26,000sqft GCB at Jalan Asuhan was asking for $1500-$1600psf, but was sold in Jul13 at $1200psf,

http://www.theedgesingapore.com/component/content/43293.html?task=view

Like I said before, land storm is coming and now its here.

Weekend entertainment is here again....

Wow, are you saying that if you don't get your asking price for a property, it means that a property storm is here?

Can you enlighten readers how many property transactions achieve their asking price?

Ringo33
11-08-13, 17:58
The indicative price of the parcels is between $1,500 and $1,600 psf, which is slightly lower than the initial asking price of $1,600 to $1,800 psf.

from $1800psf to $1600psf, sold at $1200psf.

33% below asking price.

hutsutau
11-08-13, 18:03
from $1800psf to $1600psf, sold at $1200psf.

33% below asking price.

Sharp drop in approvals for PRs seeking to buy landed homes in mainland S'pore may have caused a lack of buyer

Ringo33
11-08-13, 18:10
Sharp drop in approvals for PRs seeking to buy landed homes in mainland S'pore may have caused a lack of buyer

Its the concoction of many toxins.

1) LTVs
2) ABSD
3) TDSR
4) PR and foreigners restriction
5) Low rental yield

6) Potential rise in interest rate (this one will cause the hell gate to open wide wide.)

proper-t
11-08-13, 18:12

Around 5000 increase in new citizens last year...

Singapore gets 20,000 new citizens

The Straits Times February 27, 2013

Singapore granted its highest number of citizenships last year in more than a decade, even as it has tightened its intake of permanent residents (PRs) in recent years.

In all, 20,693 people became Singaporeans last year, Prime Minister's Office Minister Grace Fu revealed yesterday in Parliament.

This is higher than the previous year's 15,777 and follows an up-trend in the number of new citizens.

Between 1987 and 2006, about 8,200 people were granted citizenship papers a year. From 2007 to 2011, that number grew to 18,500 a year, according to statistics previously released by the National Population and Talent Division (NPTD).

An NPTD spokesman told The Straits Times yesterday that the number of citizenships granted each year fluctuates depending on factors such as the number and quality of applicants.

Last year's successful applications were within the 15,000 to 25,000 range it expects to grant yearly, she said.

Ringo33
02-10-13, 06:41

3 months has passed, URA should be announcing Q3 index very soon.

Anyone wish to guess how landed price index will move?

proper-t
02-10-13, 08:56
The troll unable to sleep properly, have to post this at 6am+. Having nightmares of your landed property flying away?

People still able and willing to cough up 40% cash for a landed despite the new rules. What do you think?

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=18891

Below is representative of the intellect of trolls.

Advise people to run away but still keep coming back to be bitten.

**Better run before the security dog in this forum come (sic)backing**

Rysk
02-10-13, 12:13
3 months has passed, URA should be announcing Q3 index very soon.

Anyone wish to guess how landed price index will move?

Yes! The so-called "Coming.. coming.. & coming.." been talking for over 3-mths liao.. Every month also say coming..

Why not this way.. If Q3 didn't drop more than 3%.. Just close this thread & move on

I only give a 3% for a "STORM" is very little already lol :D

Ringo33
02-10-13, 12:27
Yes! The so-called "Coming.. coming.. & coming.." been talking for over 3-mths liao.. Every month also say coming..

Why not this way.. If Q3 didn't drop more than 3%.. Just close this thread & move on

I only give a 3% for a "STORM" is very little already lol :D

I think about 12 to 18 months ago, many people in this part of the forum were stil bragging about double digit returns, landed property are for capital gain bla bla

From double digit gain to negative territory, I think thats a big drop that is more than enough to give meanings to this thread.

The storm is here, just watch this space.

Rysk
02-10-13, 14:44
I think about 12 to 18 months ago, many people in this part of the forum were stil bragging about double digit returns, landed property are for capital gain bla bla

From double digit gain to negative territory, I think thats a big drop that is more than enough to give meanings to this thread.

To me like that is not call "storm" lah..

Since Yr2009, landed already upped approx. 60% or more.. & if really there's a correction of 3%.. is not consider as "storm" lah

But instead.. "Storm" are for those who bought recently at approx. 50-60% above those in Yr2009.. This group I'm more worrying about!! Esp. those in the JE area :D

Ringo33
02-10-13, 15:14
To me like that is not call "storm" lah..

Since Yr2009, landed already upped approx. 60% or more.. & if really there's a correction of 3%.. is not consider as "storm" lah

But instead.. "Storm" are for those who bought recently at approx. 50-60% above those in Yr2009.. This group I'm more worrying about!! Esp. those in the JE area :D

How you choose to define the term storm is not important.
What you think is not important is not important either.

Since 2009 everyone who invested in property make money that doesnt mean should be happy to start losing money.

proper-t
02-10-13, 15:16

Hmm....Let's see what TS was recommending about 12 to 18 months ago in May/Jun 2012:

I like you interpretation. For conservative investors, just pay a little bit more to get a CCR MM or 1 bedder. One of my favorite are those around little india mrt.

I think the idea of investing in CCR is very tempting, however with a $1m budget, what you can get in CCR will be all the left over crumbs, so when there is a over supply in the market, it might be very challenging for you to find tenants.

If you want to play safe, try to get something that is at least 2 bedders instead of a studio or 1 bedder. with 2 bedders you could possible rent to single or someone with a small family.

Can you let readers know how the CCR segment is faring now since your 'expert' opinion 12 to 18 mths ago?

Ringtroll strikes again...

In Internet slang (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_slang), a troll (/ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English)ˈ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)t (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)r (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)oʊ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)l (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)/ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English), / (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English)ˈ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)t (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)r (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)ɒ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)l (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)/ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English)) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)#cite_note-Campbell-Trolls-1) by posting inflammatory,[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)#cite_note-2) extraneous (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/extraneous#Adjective), or off-topic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Off-topic) messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)#Usage)[3] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)#cite_note-Howard_Fosdick-3)[4] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)#cite_note-Tastam90.2C_Message_.23_369489-4) or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotion) response[5] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)#cite_note-PCMAG_def-5) or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[6 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)#cite_note-IUKB_def-6)] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)#cite_note-IUKB_def-6)

Ringo33
04-10-13, 07:10
No so good news for landed owner in the mainland Singapore. Perhaps that explain why transaction volume for GCB are now nearing all time low.

[SINGAPORE] Activity in the 99-year leasehold bungalow market on Sentosa Cove seems to be thawing from the deep-freeze in July, shortly after the authorities plugged loopholes in late June that some property investors had been using to avoid paying higher additional buyer's stamp duty (ABSD).
These buyers had been making proxy purchases in the names of family members who don't own properties here.

The effects of the total debt servicing ratio (TDSR) framework, which was introduced at the same time, have also filtered down to some buyers in the upscale waterfront housing district. Despite deep pockets, HNW buyers often seek the maximum loan to take advantage of current low interest rates, say agents.

However, a year-end pick-up in deals is seen, led by purchases by Singapore permanent residents (PRs).

Newsman Realty associate director Steve Tay said: "Viewing activity started to pick up about one to two months ago. I believe we should see a few more deals before the year ends."

Some agents say owners have generally softened on asking prices to factor in ABSD. However, Mr Tay said that asking prices for properties facing the sea or a golf course remain around $3,000 psf.

Lionel Loo, senior sales director at DTZ Resale, says that with the ongoing Golden Week holiday in China, agents have been busy showing homes in the upscale waterfront locale to high net-worth individuals from China. Sentosa Cove is the only place in Singapore where foreigners who are not PRs are allowed to buy a landed home, albeit subject to government approval.

"Hopefully, we'll seal a few transactions soon," says Mr Loo, who notes that the bungalow market in Sentosa Cove has generally been quiet since the start of this year. He adds, however, that this mirrors the pattern in the same period of last year, but there was a spurt of activity in the last few months of 2012, helped by the rollout of QE3 in the US.

Recent bungalow transactions at Sentosa Cove include a house sold on Paradise Island for $15.5 million or $1,898 per square foot on land area of about 8,170 sq ft. The six-bedroom property, spread across two storeys and an attic, was bought by a European who is a Singapore permanent resident. A caveat has also been lodged for another house in the Kasara project along Ocean Drive on about 9,666 sq ft of land at $19.5 million or $2,018 psf. The buyer is believed to be a Singapore PR. Newsman Realty's Mr Tay is believed to have represented both the sellers.

There is also talk of a transaction done lately for about $16 million on Pearl Island.

Buyers these days are mostly Singapore PRs with their business and family based here. Mr Tay says: "Their motivation for looking for a bungalow on Cove is a house to live in, not for investment. Because they have a genuine reason to live in Singapore, they are able to justify paying the ABSD as part of their property cost."

On the other hand, a foreigner investing around the world but not based here, may baulk at having to pay ABSD and find better value in other property markets like the US and Australia, suggests Mr Tay.

Effective Jan 12, 2013, non-PR foreigners pay 15 per cent ABSD for any Singapore residential property purchase - up from 10 per cent previously. PRs now pay 5 per cent ABSD on the first purchase and 10 per cent on subsequent ones. (Singapore citizens are spared ABSD on their first home purchase but pay 7 per cent on the second purchase and 10 per cent on subsequent purchases.)

CBRE's analysis shows that PRs accounted for 54.5 per cent or six of the 11 caveats lodged so far this year for bungalow purchases on Cove. This is up from a 22 per cent share, or five of the 23 caveats last year, and 21 per cent share of the 24 caveats for 2011. In 2010, when bungalow deals on Cove peaked at 54, the PR share was 22 per cent.

One reason the PR buying share has risen is that the government no longer allows them to purchase landed homes in Good Class Bungalow Areas (GCBAs) on mainland Singapore. Prior to this rule change, said to have taken place sometime in second half 2012, PRs could buy a landed home in a GCBA with up to 15,000 sq ft land area.

There have also been anecdotes of foreigners becoming PRs prior to buying a landed home on Sentosa Cove to qualify for a lower ABSD rate, although market watchers add that criteria for obtaining PR status have been tightened in recent years.

Transactions this year have been mostly below $20 million. According to CBRE's analysis of URA Realis caveats data, only four of the 11 caveats lodged for Sentosa Cove bungalow purchases so far this year have been at prices at or above $20 million. For the whole of 2012, 12 of the 23 deals were in this price band.

The latest transactions at above $20 million were for two nearby bungalows along Lakeshore View, facing Serapong Golf Course and a lake. One changed hands in June at $26 million or $2,922 psf and the seller is said to be Bioskin Holdings founder Mathilda Koh and the buyer, a mainland Chinese who is a PR.
The other transaction, in May, was at $24.8 million or $2,952 psf. It involved a sale by a Malaysian to an Indonesian who is a PR here.

proper-t
04-10-13, 07:36
No so good news for landed owner in the mainland Singapore. Perhaps that explain why transaction volume for GCB are now nearing all time low.

The troll is back to provide entertainment again.

Please let users know what percentage of TOTAL landed stock does Sentosa Bungalows contribute to?

The main buyers of landed have always been citizens and NOT PRs....

Tightening of PRs spell bad news for investment properties like condos which PRs would tend to rent and/or are eligible to buy.

As kindly pointed out by you earlier, 86% of landed owners buy for own stay.

Singapore gets 20,000 new citizens
The Straits Times
February 27, 2013

Singapore granted its highest number of citizenships last year
in more than a decade, even as it has tightened its intake of permanent residents (PRs) in recent years.

In all, 20,693 people became Singaporeans last year, Prime Minister's Office Minister Grace Fu revealed yesterday in Parliament.

This is higher than the previous year's 15,777 and follows an up-trend in the number of new
citizens.

Between 1987 and 2006, about 8,200 people were granted citizenship papers a year. From 2007 to 2011, that number grew to 18,500 a year, according to statistics previously released by the National Population and
Talent Division (NPTD).

An NPTD spokesman told The Straits Times yesterday that the number of citizenships granted each year fluctuates depending on factors such as the number and quality of applicants.

Last year's successful applications were within the 15,000 to 25,000 range it expects to grant yearly, she said.

Ringo33
04-10-13, 08:35
This report from DTZ on Q3 does sound like landed property are nearing the tipping point, especially for the once very bullish non-prime freehold and leasehold terrace housing, which fell from 5.6% and 5.1% rise in H1 to 1.5 and 1.0% respectively.

Hence it goes to show that landed property owners are not as cash rich as what people like to believe and that is why they are so badly affected by TDSR.

Considering how real estate companies always like to sugar coat things with their basket so I wont be surprise if URA actual index will paint a more depressing picture.

Low rental yield, high maintenance and repair cost, high property tax, and now low capital gain? Beware!!

According to DTZ, resale prices of private homes were mostly unchanged in Q3 2013 despite a lower transaction volume, as the Total Debt Servicing Ratio (TDSR) measures worked their way through the market.
The TDSR framework has led to a longer loan application process with more compliance checks by banks and has also affected transaction volumes as multiple-property owners who still want to purchase or invest in residential properties find it more difficult now to obtain a loan for their purchases.
Primary sales of private homes (excluding executive condominiums) have fallen from 4,538 units in Q2 to 1,224 units in July-August. Even though transactions are expected to pick up in September with reportedly healthy take-up for projects launched in September, transactions in Q3 will not exceed that in Q2. Meanwhile, in the secondary market, transaction volumes continued to remain thin. 1,227 units were sold in the secondary market in Q3, falling sharply from 2,405 units sold in Q2 2013 and 4,358 units sold in Q3 2012.

Based on a basket of existing properties tracked by DTZ Research, resale prices across all non-landed private residential segments remained unchanged quarter-on-quarter (q-o-q) in Q3, despite the fall in transaction volume. In the prime districts of 9, 10 and 11, resale prices of freehold condominiums were flat after registering a 1.0% growth in H1 while resale prices of luxury condominiums remained flat for the fifth consecutive quarter. In the suburban areas, after registering a 2.2% growth in H1, resale prices of leasehold condominiums were also unchanged in Q3.

Although the landed segment had held up better than the non-landed segment in previous quarters, resale price growth of landed homes also slowed down in Q3. Resale prices of landed homes in most segments registered flat growth q-o-q in the quarter with the exception of non-prime freehold and leasehold terrace homes, which saw prices increase by a marginal 1.5% and 1.0% q-o-q respectively in Q3, due to their comparatively more affordable overall quantum. This increase was, however, a moderation compared to the growth of 5.6% and 5.1% in the resale prices of non-prime freehold and leasehold terrace homes respectively in H1.

Margaret Thean, DTZ’s Executive Director, Residential, said: “As the TDSR measures limit the amount of loans buyers can take, they are now more selective in their purchases even as they have more choices. Demand will therefore gravitate towards developments that offer buyers better value such as those that are competitively priced or projects that are well-located with easy access to amenities.”

Lee Lay Keng, DTZ’s Head of Singapore Research, commented: “Looking ahead, resale transaction volume is likely to remain weak as the TDSR measures and the earlier cooling measures continue to work their way through the market. There is limited incentive for individual sellers to sell their properties unless they receive a premium as their replacement cost is now higher. In the absence of any major economic shocks, they are also unlikely to sell their properties in distress. Nonetheless, some downside pressure on resale prices could be expected going forward, against the backdrop of a strong pipeline supply and lower launch prices of new projects.”

In the primary market, sale volume will fall from last year’s record level of around 22,000 units but could still come in close to 15,000-16,000 units, similar to the levels seen in 2010-2011.

proper-t
04-10-13, 09:11
This report from DTZ on Q3 does sound like landed property are nearing the tipping point, especially for the once very bullish non-prime freehold and leasehold terrace housing, which fell from 5.6% and 5.1% rise in H1 to 1.5 and 1.0% respectively.

Hence it goes to show that landed property owners are not as cash rich as what people like to believe and that is why they are so badly affected by TDSR.

Considering how real estate companies always like to sugar coat things with their basket so I wont be surprise if URA actual index will paint a more depressing picture.

Low rental yield, high maintenance and repair cost, high property tax, and now low capital gain? Beware!!

Interesting why you didn't highlight the part for non-landed below. Zero growth and slowdown in transaction volume. Looks like tipping point for non-landed is here. At least terrace houses still rising.

Based on a basket of existing properties tracked by DTZ Research, resale prices across all non-landed private residential segments remained unchanged quarter-on-quarter (q-o-q) in Q3, despite the fall in transaction volume.

Low rental yield? Didn't you prove to all here that 86% of all landed owners buy for own stay?

Rysk
04-10-13, 09:31
Interesting why you didn't highlight the part for non-landed below. Zero growth and slowdown in transaction volume. Looks like tipping point for non-landed is here. At least terrace houses still rising.

Low rental yield? Didn't you prove to all here that 86% of all landed owners buy for own stay?

As usual (same style) TWIST & TURN cum DIVERT ATTENTION EXPERT MR B..Oops sorry I mean Ringo33..
Whenever CANNOT MAKE IT.. always act blur and divert attention to "low volume" and avoid talking about "price".. :D

Rysk
04-10-13, 12:56
NB!! since Oct 2011.. MR B had promised me by 2015 (end 2014).. can easily get a unit at below 50% when Luxus Hills was 2.4-mil..
Base on the transacted price.. of UP UP UP.. No wonder MR B acted blur & went MIA much much earlier :eek:

LUXUS HILLS SELETAR GREEN VIEW Terrace House 28 OCR 999 yrs $3,130,000 1,615 Land 1,939 Sep-13
LUXUS HILLS SELETAR GREEN VIEW Terrace House 28 OCR 999 yrs $3,000,000 1,615 Land 1,858 Mar-13
LUXUS HILLS SELETAR GREEN VIEW Terrace House 28 OCR 999 yrs $3,000,000 1,615 Land 1,858 Nov-12
LUXUS HILLS SELETAR GREEN VIEW Terrace House 28 OCR 999 yrs $2,800,000 1,615 Land 1,734 Aug-12
LUXUS HILLS SELETAR GREEN VIEW Terrace House 28 OCR 999 yrs $2,410,000 1,615 Land 1,493 Oct-11

DKSG
04-10-13, 16:22

Jurong is the location that is at its tipping point when a handful of 30+ people paid $1,6xx-$1,7xx. These non cash rich buyers are likely going to be hit if interest rates spike up within the next 2 years!
Considering how agencies like to sugar coat things and sell and resell the same Jurong story at higher prices, we wouldnt be surprise if Jurong prices stays below $1,6xx for the foreseeble future!

Ask anyone who has seen the Bishan/THomson newly launched PCs whether for the same price they will choose to buy Jurong or Bishan/Thomson! Jurong price sold forward by at least 10-15 years!

Beware !

DKSG

Ringo33
04-10-13, 17:02
Jurong is the location that is at its tipping point when a handful of 30+ people paid $1,6xx-$1,7xx. These non cash rich buyers are likely going to be hit if interest rates spike up within the next 2 years!
Considering how agencies like to sugar coat things and sell and resell the same Jurong story at higher prices, we wouldnt be surprise if Jurong prices stays below $1,6xx for the foreseeble future!

Ask anyone who has seen the Bishan/THomson newly launched PCs whether for the same price they will choose to buy Jurong or Bishan/Thomson! Jurong price sold forward by at least 10-15 years!

Beware !

DKSG

What is your relationship with MERMAID? How come Mermaid doesnt complain about you posting about J Gateway all over the forum?

Anyway, we will all get to see URA chart in a few weeks time. you reckon non-landed OCR is going to drop?

proper-t
04-10-13, 23:50
What is your relationship with MERMAID? How come Mermaid doesnt complain about you posting about J Gateway all over the forum?

Anyway, we will all get to see URA chart in a few weeks time. you reckon non-landed OCR is going to drop?

Well according to someone below, the tsunami is going to hit all the new launches. Hmmm, isn't J Gateway a recent new launch?

New launches might not be affected for NOW, but the tsunami will come in 3 years time when the full loans kicks in. Perhaps that will be the best time to pick up real firesale? in 2016?

Learner
05-10-13, 00:47

To me:

Low rental yield - I don't bother cos for own stay.

High maintenance and repair cost - I don't feel I am paying more than condo

High property tax - I am prepared for it as part of the lifestyle we choose

Low capital gain - again i am not bothered as i am taking long term view of landed. In the long term my personal view is landed should appreciate.

wirehtc
05-10-13, 06:52
To me:

Low capital gain - again i am not bothered as i am taking long term view of landed. In the long term my personal view is landed should appreciate.

Capital appreciation will be quite slow due to TDSR. As long as foreigners are not allowed to buy landed, and Singaporeans restricted by loan curbs, there is a limit how fast landed can climb.

Ringo33
05-10-13, 06:54
To me:

For own stay which is consumption rather than investment but that doesnt mean that prices of landed wont fall because you are living in it.

The biggest concern for those who bought landed for own stay will of course will be interest rate. And based on my observation, I believe many landed property are bought with substantial mortgage, if not then TDSR would not have cause such a big impact on landed property. And I am also not sure if these owners are aware that when (not if) interest rate goes up by say 2%, the amount of interest they have to pay will increase by folds, not by percentage.

As for maintenance, it really depends on the conditions of your landed property. If its already old and worn, there is really nothing much you could do so cost is low. However for those living in those modern and newly build landed property, especially those using all sort of funny material, cost of maintenance to keep it new and fresh are extremely expensive because wear and tear rate are extremely high under Singapore hot and humid weather

Plus if you are one of those who want to cut corners during A&A or someone who went crazy to use all sort of funny material recommended by your ID, then you will be in for big trouble when things starts to fade, warp, leak and crack.

Ringo33
05-10-13, 06:55
Capital appreciation will be quite slow due to TDSR. As long as foreigners are not allowed to buy landed, and Singaporeans restricted by loan curbs, there is a limit how fast landed can climb.

The impact of TDSR on landed property does help to bust the myth that landed property buyer doesnt need to leverage.

wirehtc
05-10-13, 07:04
For own stay which is consumption rather than investment but that doesnt mean that prices of landed wont fall because you are living in it.

The biggest concern for those who bought landed for own stay will of course will be interest rate. And based on my observation, I believe many landed property are bought with substantial mortgage, if not then TDSR would not have cause such a big impact on landed property. And I am also not sure if these owners are aware that when (not if) interest rate goes up by say 2%, the amount of interest they have to pay will increase by folds, not by percentage.

As for maintenance, it really depends on the conditions of your landed property. If its already old and worn, there is really nothing much you could do so cost is low. However for those living in those modern and newly build landed property, especially those using all sort of funny material, cost of maintenance to keep it new and fresh are extremely expensive because wear and tear rate are extremely high under Singapore hot and humid weather

Plus if you are one of those who want to cut corners during A&A or someone who went crazy to use all sort of funny material recommended by your ID, then you will be in for big trouble when things starts to fade, warp, leak and crack.

Usually need a major overhaul to keep it in pristine condition. The roof is the weakest part.

proper-t
05-10-13, 08:56
The landed upkeep vs condo maintenance fees has been discussed to death

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=17132&page=10

Post#99

Please note that there has been no studies or reports (at least as far I am aware) done on maintenance cost for condos/apts vs landed and hence no empricial evidence is available to prove that one is costlier or cheaper than the other. However, please note that upkeep of landed is discretionary whilst condo maintenance fees is mandatory.

As a point of reference, an apartment at Hamilton at Scotts (2756sf) has an
estimated maintenance fee of $1,500 per month. This translates to $18,000 p.a. or $4,500 per quarter.

This $18K per year is a mandatory expenditure and buyers should note that it
is an offence not to pay the maintenance fees. The legal remedies which your MC can take to recover the fees are outlined below as described in an extract of a condo resident's handbook.

5. Late payment interest (rates to be determined by the Management) will be levied on Maintenance Charges not received after 30 days from the date of notice to pay.

6. Further legal action shall be taken should the Subsidiary Proprietor
continue to default on Maintenance payment. The following action could be taken by the MCST to recover arrears :-

a. Lodge a charge against the said unit (SP will be prevented from selling the unit unless outstanding maintenance charges, with interest, are fully paid);
b. Application of garnishment order on the unit, if the Subsidiary Proprietor is collecting rental from the unit;
c. File legal claim at the Small Claims Tribunal;
d. Application to the courts to have the unit sold to recover all outstanding maintenance charges still owing

The above mentioned legal actions are enforceable under the BMSMA (2004)

Ringo33
05-10-13, 09:20
Usually need a major overhaul to keep it in pristine condition. The roof is the weakest part.

thats the reason why many landed owners are forced to sell because they cant afford to the major repair and their house is always empty.

DC33_2008
05-10-13, 09:25
Only landed owners can provide the true answer. Do not speculate.
thats the reason why many landed owners are forced to sell because they cant afford to the major repair and their house is always empty.

proper-t
05-10-13, 09:30

Please show facts or statistics to substantiate your statement.

Ringo33
05-10-13, 10:04
Only landed owners can provide the true answer. Do not speculate.

There is nothing unique about landed property, its just bigger property build on land. And the end of the day, when they cant afford to live in there, they will need or force to sell.

And for landed property investors, they are always looking for old folk living in old and run down landed property to find bargain.

This is the fact in life that you can see in HDB and condo. dont need to make it sound so exclusive or mysterious

DC33_2008
05-10-13, 10:17
Look at your title deeds if you hve one. A lot of difference between strata title and landed title. BTW EG has hit new high in$psf in sept caveat. Look forward to mrt stn opening at telok ayer with a similar marina link mall between telok ayer and chinatown stn.
There is nothing unique about landed property, its just bigger property build on land. And the end of the day, when they cant afford to live in there, they will need or force to sell.

And for landed property investors, they are always looking for old folk living in old and run down landed property to find bargain.

This is the fact in life that you can see in HDB and condo. dont need to make it sound so exclusive or mysterious

Ringo33
05-10-13, 10:26
Look at your title deeds if you hve one. A lot of difference between strata title and landed title. BTW EG has hit new high in$psf in sept caveat. Look forward to mrt stn opening at telok ayer with a similar marina link mall between telok ayer and chinatown stn.

Many condo in Singapore are also achieving record price thats really nothing to brag about. So what happen after the mrt opening? Chinatown mall? Selling snake oil I lovesingapore t shirt and Merlin statue I guess?

DC33_2008
05-10-13, 10:33
It sells on its own with proximity to marina bay area, raffles place and tanjong pagar and the port redevelopment 20 years later. Do not need to sell snake oil story as garment is behind it. Most importantly it is 999.
Many condo in Singapore are also achieving record price thats really nothing to brag about. So what happen after the mrt opening? Chinatown mall? Selling snake oil I lovesingapore t shirt and Merlin statue I guess?

Ringo33
05-10-13, 10:41
It sells on its own with proximity to marina bay area, raffles place and tanjong pagar and the port redevelopment 20 years later. Do not need to sell snake oil story as garment is behind it. Most importantly it is 999.

Location wise is good but it's old and maintence cost will get expensive when it need major repair. Is it true that some part of EG mscp have been converted to public car park?

DC33_2008
05-10-13, 10:48
There is no mscp only basement carpark. It is good quality if u look at who is main contractor and architect. Look at the quality of some of the new projects these days. It is different fm sail, mbr, etc.
Location wise is good but it's old and maintence cost will get expensive when it need major repair. Is it true that some part of EG mscp have been converted to public car park?

Ringo33
05-10-13, 10:49
There is no mscp only basement carpark. It is different fm sail, mbr, etc.

So basement car park converted to public car park?

DC33_2008
05-10-13, 11:00
So basement car park converted to public car park?
Agreed at agm for season parking with limited lots and not public hourly parking. Mainly PMET car owners parkat different basement fm owners. Very few residents here. Carpark is only partial full even with season parking. There is parking lot crunch at shenton way area and expensive too with plan of reducing number of carpark lot in cbd. Maintenance and repair cost are taken care of from this income.

hsifreffup
05-10-13, 12:50

Many landed owners? 10, 100, 1000 or some imaginary numbers conjured in your head?

As the saying goes,

If you want respect, please back up what you said with facts or else just get used to be treated like a headless troll

DC33_2008
05-10-13, 13:29
He should know there is only 75000 in Singapore.
Many landed owners? 10, 100, 1000 or some imaginary numbers conjured in your head?

As the saying goes,

Ringo33
05-10-13, 15:24
Agreed at agm for season parking with limited lots and not public hourly parking. Mainly PMET car owners parkat different basement fm owners. Very few residents here. Carpark is only partial full even with season parking. There is parking lot crunch at shenton way area and expensive too with plan of reducing number of carpark lot in cbd. Maintenance and repair cost are taken care of from this income.

That mean EG allow anyone to walk in and out of the mscp wimpy by pretending to collect cars?

DC33_2008
05-10-13, 16:22
Maybe you have not stayed in a condo before by asking such a question. You are referring to public housing car park.
That mean EG allow anyone to walk in and out of the mscp wimpy by pretending to collect cars?

Ringo33
05-10-13, 18:12
Maybe you have not stayed in a condo before by asking such a question. You are referring to public housing car park.

When you allow outsiders to use your MSCP, wont that mean they will have direct access to the condo carpark and they will be able to bring anyone they like into the estate.

unless you are telling me that all season parking holder has got access card to gain entry to carpark? but then again, when security is breached, wont that defeat the purpose of living in condo? Might as well live in HDB?

DC33_2008
05-10-13, 18:45
Bro, there is something call the restricted card access system. It is common feature in upmarket condo where you cannot go into another other floor except your floor. Unless jgateway does not have it.
When you allow outsiders to use your MSCP, wont that mean they will have direct access to the condo carpark and they will be able to bring anyone they like into the estate.

unless you are telling me that all season parking holder has got access card to gain entry to carpark? but then again, when security is breached, wont that defeat the purpose of living in condo? Might as well live in HDB?

Ringo33
05-10-13, 20:46
Bro, there is something call the restricted card access system. It is common feature in upmarket condo where you cannot go into another other floor except your floor. Unless jgateway does not have it.

I know you will need card access going up to residential area block but I am pretty sure outsider will have access to residents car park area and common facilities like pool etc?

proper-t
05-10-13, 23:34
I know you will need card access going up to residential area block but I am pretty sure outsider will have access to residents car park area and common facilities like pool etc?

Well, one thing is for sure. Nobody will want to access your pool/jacuzzi facilities after learning about your practice of jumping into the pool/jacuzzi without showering after working out at the gym.

BUT I would rather go to my condo gym for a good and complet workout and then jump into the jacuzzi to relax myself.

Luckily, I am not staying in the same condo as you. The jacuzzi water must b very unhygienic. Next time, plse shower first before you jump into the jacuzzi. Be considerate!

Ringo33
08-10-13, 13:08
Well, one thing is for sure. Nobody will want to access your pool/jacuzzi facilities after learning about your practice of jumping into the pool/jacuzzi without showering after working out at the gym.

here is your bone, good boy

http://www.alettertomydog.com/wp-content/uploads/dog-bone.jpg

mermaid
08-10-13, 13:17

do u mean to tell us tat u r the dog?!?! :doh:

proper-t
08-10-13, 14:09

Haha...is that all you can muster to redeem yourself?

They say everytime a person gets bashed in the head, some of their brain cells die.

Judging from the amount of bashing you have been receiving in the other threads and your latest attempt here to redeem yourself, there seems to be no more grey matter left.

Looks like a boring and idle time ahead....yawn...

Rysk
22-10-13, 13:37

Helo TWIST & TURN cum DIVERT ATTENTION EXPERT R33..
I've been watching this space [_________] day by day till now almost end Oct liao leh..
Can you show me the "STORM" bo??

Ringo33
22-10-13, 14:24
Helo TWIST & TURN cum DIVERT ATTENTION EXPERT R33..
I've been watching this space [_________] day by day till now almost end Oct liao leh..
Can you show me the "STORM" bo??

Not sure if you noticed, GCBs transaction is almost dead and that the few GCB auction ends up without finding buyers.

Perhaps by this week URA will release their index for Q3.

Are you expecting or hoping price recovery from last quarter?

proper-t
22-10-13, 15:04
Haha...the King of Trolls is back!

Like I said in the other thread, you are so easy to bait.....

Ringo33
22-10-13, 16:49
Before URA release its Q3 data, do you guys think that price of landed property will reverse its downward course?

proper-t
22-10-13, 17:56
Whatever the outcome, the fact still remains that you won't be able to afford one.

Ringo33
22-10-13, 18:04
Whatever the outcome, the fact still remains that you won't be able to afford one.

I can see that you are now starting to accept that landed property prices are coming down.

a very good step in the right direction.

proper-t
22-10-13, 18:14
I can see that you are now starting to accept that landed property prices are coming down.

a very good step in the right direction.

Like I said, so easy to bait.

Whatever the outcome doesn't mean that I think or accept that prices are coming down.

Read carefully - the actual message to you is - 'DREAM ON......"

Ringo33
22-10-13, 18:48
Like I said, so easy to bait.

Whatever the outcome doesn't mean that I think or accept that prices are coming down.

Read carefully - the actual message to you is - 'DREAM ON......"

the purpose of this thread is to discuss about land property price trend, not pointless discussion about what you can or cannot afford.

proper-t
22-10-13, 19:15
the purpose of this thread is to discuss about land property price trend, not pointless discussion about what you can or cannot afford.

Yep, its not about what I can or cannot afford.

Its about what you cannot afford and how delusional you are in thinking that this thread will be able to make your dreams come true.

Ringo33
22-10-13, 19:19
Yep, its not about what I can or cannot afford.

Its about what you cannot afford and how delusional you are in thinking that this thread will be able to make your dreams come true.

There are people who can afford GCB, but they prefer to live in condo and apartment. So please dont make silly assumption that people in condo cannot afford to buy landed.

Anyway, its pointless to speculate about people's wealth in this forum, if yuo wish to impress someone, please do it in real life.

So I can see you are starting to accept price of landed property is coming down.

What happen to the theory about limited supply and new citizens? 20,000 per year I was told?

proper-t
22-10-13, 19:25
There are people who can afford GCB, but they prefer to live in condo and apartment. So please dont make silly assumption that people in condo cannot afford to buy landed.

Anyway, its pointless to speculate about people's wealth in this forum, if yuo wish to impress someone, please do it in real life.

So I can see you are starting to accept price of landed property is coming down.

And then, there are people like those below who can only salivate....

not interested in house, more interested in land.

Ringo33
22-10-13, 19:36
Did you not read the below comment?

Don't become carrot head lah... landed property peaks when interest rate is low ... when interest rate starts to go up, it will under-perform condo again

:banghead:

proper-t
22-10-13, 19:52
Did you not read the below comment?

Obviously, someone has been bashed so badly in their west thread that they are too groggy to read other threads. FYI, its in the sub-forum just below this.

Low interest rate may persist for decades: Pimco

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=18992

Ringo33
22-10-13, 20:03
Obviously, someone has been bashed so badly in their west thread that they are too groggy to read other threads. FYI, its in the sub-forum just below this.

Low interest rate may persist for decades: Pimco

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=18992

You are most welcome to join our discussion about condo even if you personally cant afford it.

proper-t
22-10-13, 20:12
You are most welcome to join our discussion about condo even though you personally cant afford it.

I had a little bit of fun in the West thread already. Unfortunately, all the bashing you received has dulled you so much that there's just no challenge.

Just look at the last few posts here. I didn't even have to make an effort and all you can muster is a half baked attempt to insinuate that I can't afford a condo to avoid countering the article on low interest rates

Thanks to Rysk for luring him back in but its just not the same...

Ringo33
22-10-13, 20:21
I had a little bit of fun in the West thread already. Unfortunately, all the bashing you received has dulled you so much that there's just no challenge.

Just look at the last few posts here. I didn't even have to make an effort and all you can muster is a half baked attempt to insinuate that I can't afford a condo to avoid countering the article on low interest rates

Thanks to Rysk for luring him back in but its just not the same...

We are aware that you are trolling in that thread, creating all the side shows.

btw, are you not aware that the air quality around east coast area are polluted about the fumes coming from shipping vessel that scatter across the entire southern coast line?

proper-t
22-10-13, 20:33
We are aware that you are trolling in that thread, creating all the side shows.

btw, are you not aware that the air quality around east coast area are polluted about the fumes coming from shipping vessel that scatter across the entire southern coast line?

I think the real troll has been revealed. Just read below....and now many more forumers are aware.

You should have heeded your own advice and run far away.

You trying to import your west thread losing streak here? Maybe better for you since got fewer readers. Not so embarrassing when you shoot yourself in the foot continually.

From wiki

Quote:

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[6]
Nuff said..in case people say I don't back up my statements, read below.

1. Sows discord

ringo33 is slewing so much hatred in this thread that bad karma has bestowed the western dragon - from Capitaland HQ to roof collapsing... not sure what gonna happen next - God bless this western dragon....

2. Inflammatory

Having said that, may I know why are you so eager to sell our FH land to NC? Self interest? Or are you hoping that your daughter will end up in a Ferrari driven by NC?

3. Extraneous
No need to quote him. He himself admits that he generates a lot of bullshit

there are plenty of bullshit pending for proper-T's reply,...

4. Off-topic
Just in thread on housebreaking alone - read all his posts on fake accounts vs what is the thread topic. For other threads, just read his posts when he can't counter a statement. His infamous 'off-topic' avoidance technique.

5. Deliberate intent to provoke
Just read all the threads he started in the landed forum, his Owners in the West beware thread and the East Coast threads on reclaimation

proper-t
22-10-13, 20:47
Must admit..Pretty entertaining watching the troll trip up and reveal himself in the west thread.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=439698&postcount=2799

Switching from air pollution to speculating about individual is one of the more common side track move by troll in this forum.

All Hail to The King of Trolls below!

There is no need to believe or not believe, at the end of the day, number speaks for itself.

So which Hong Leong RCR project did you buy?

Have you done your colorectal screening yet?

which side of you is talking now? The beast side or the freak side?

bragging about what you own or how rich you are in this forum? I will leave that to the wannabes to do that.

Mermaid, do you like people asking if you mum is a beast or freak?

Please come clean. who exactly are you?

Do you think that hsifreffup is a fake account?